[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Previous thread >>1958124 *Screenshots, pages, and discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 67

File: VividRed Operation.jpg (2MB, 4186x2978px) Image search: [Google]
VividRed Operation.jpg
2MB, 4186x2978px
Previous thread >>1958124
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
>>
>>1961498
>Valkyrie Drive choices
They are all good, but only one can make the cut. We're gonna need another poll.

>Kuroyuri
Nothing inherently wrong about this one, but we could be more creative, I think. We can't just add "yuri" to a title (unless, in my opinion, it works as word play) Maybe something related to bats?

>Pandora
Too FOTM in my opinion. We could do "Lesbots" but those are in short supply...

>Metall/u/rgy
Works for me, even if it does sound a bit too /sci/

>HDTGHS
>Kuma Shock
I'm up for those.

>Hand Holding
Already a /d/ player.

>Yuri Squids
Ika Musume is a /c/ player and Splatoon is an entire /vg/ League team. Maybe something less obvious, like "Sapphopoda"?

>Citrus
Workable.

>Kindred Spirits on the Roof
Are those names official? If not, what about "Lespectres"?
Either way, maybe too many players with "Les".

>managers
Lady Lady didn't really strike me as a leader of people. They may have been inspiring, but didn't really direct stuff.
Charlotte did, however.
>>
>Old thread at page 5
Inb4 bitching.
>>
>>1961969
>>1961498
Goddess' sake Murcielago's protag isn't Kuroyuri her name is Kuroko.
>>
>>1961953
You forgot the thread title.
>>
Was Akuma no Riddle relevant enough to warrant a player in the team? If so, who could it be?
>>
>>1961977
>straight up character references ([character name]) are generally frowned upon
Can't name and shame like that.

>>1962004
Nio was in the team for a while, then got sacked.
>>
>>1961607
Yeah, that's definitely too long, sorry.

>>1961768
Noted.

>>1961977
'Kuroyuri' is her alias, except it's not because I'm a dumbass and I got the name wrong. It's actually 'Yurikuro'.

>>1962004
We used to have Nio-ssu but she was has proven to be another example of what I mentioned in >>1961498
>We don't really want flavor of the season players we'll vote out on the very next occasion.

>>1961969
>They are all good, but only one can make the cut. We're gonna need another poll.
That's fine, we can run it alongside the next poll. Not a biggie.

>Nothing inherently wrong about this one, but we could be more creative, I think.
Sounds good but I'm afraid I've got nothing.

>Too FOTM in my opinion.
That's what I'm afraid of. Frankly I'm not sure how long people will care about VD either, so I don't know about a VD manager on top of a player. But if that's what the majority wants then so be it.

>Already a /d/ player.
Yes but that was pointed out in the second last thread and I assumed people know that by now. Unlike 'Lesbian Space Rocks' 'Hand Holding' would be a legal player, even if /d/ has the same thing on the team.
Should I just strike it and stick to Intertwined Fingers?

>Ika Musume is a /c/ player and Splatoon is an entire /vg/ League team. Maybe something less obvious, like "Sapphopoda"?
On top of that /v/ has a Splatoon rep as well in Squid Loli. But yeah I can add Sapphopoda too I guess.
>>
>>1961969
As for Citrus. I had an idea what to do about it myself but that would require a bit of effort and might be simply too elaborate.
Anyway, I was thinking it's a bit of a shame that neither Sakura Trick nor Citrus would end up with a rep, considering those are two ongoing yuri manga which are pretty significant for genre as a whole (nevermind that Citrus seems to be a love it or hate it manga on /u/, for reasons I can't really comprehend because it's relatively bland and inoffensive).
I wanted to suggest a player named 'Citrus Fruit' which would use 'Mikan' for shirt name and Sakura Trick's Yuzu for blender (nevermind the fact that Yuzu is just about the least /u/ Sakura Trick character, heh.)

That way people who don't see the blender would just see a 'Citrus Fruit' player and would assume it's basically a Citrus reference but on replays and such you'd get to see Yuzu, making the joke more obvious.
Now that I actually explained it I might add this to the poll (worst case scenario it'll get 0 votes, not a problem), unless everybody and their mom will tell me there's not real need to bother because it's a crap idea, heh.
>>
>>1962012
>on Kuroko
A fringe idea would be not using Kuroko to represent Murcielago at all, but Hinako as "Manjuu Person". It is kinda out there, though.

>on Citrus and Yuzu
What about calling that player "Citrick"? Blender and shirt name would be as you suggest.
>>
>>1962009
But aren't people trying to add Charlotte? Will they change her name to fit the team then?
>>
>>1962025
They're trying to add the jobber as the manager since everyone's forgotten about Saya-sensei from BRS.
>>
>>1962020
>What about calling that player "Citrick"? Blender and shirt name would be as you suggest.
I think that'd be even harder to get, to the point where I can imagine tons of /u/ regulars not realizing what it's supposed to reference without being told that in advance.

I guess I'll add 'Manjuu Person' on top of Yurikuro. We still have quite a bit of space as strawpoll accepts up to 30 options and this was the 15th suggestion I think.
>>
>>1961953
Man, I loved Vividred. If only the ending didn't make me want to facepalm. With a hollow-block.
>>
>>1962025
Fair enough. I said 'generally frowned upon' and that's what it meant. It's not like they're outright not allowed. If people want Kuroko then I'm okay with that.
>>
>>1961969
>Kindred Spirits on the Roof
How about Yuritopia, since that is in the advertisement.
>>
Suggestion: Tamaofags (If Yaya dropped out, since it's better to not have 2+ of the same franchise).
>>
>>1962039
What's the problem with it?
>>
>>1962046
I vote for Yuritopia.
>>
>>1962015
>Sakura trick
"Physics"
>>
>>1962012 #
>>1961969 #
Yuri Squids and Polterdykes are terms which pop up in the threads. I don't see the sense in using a term that does not actually appear on /u/.

>flavour-of-the-season players.
Having one or two spots open for this role would be fun.

>Handholders
Maybe we could negotiate a player-swap with /d/ sometime.

Suggestion: Subaru
Alternatively: Gayer then rainbows
It's mainly a (third) nanoha reference, but earned meme status because it holds true for multiple series. The alternate version might be better since it's another step removed and is sometimes used without referencing the character/series.
>>
>>1962174
Is Splatoon actually relevant here in /u/? This is the first time I've heard about it, to be honest.
>>
>>1962177
Yuri fan output was so big it had to be sequestered from the Nintendo general
>>
>>1962177
Splatoon threads have beenfairly frequent since the game was released.
>>
>>1962194
What's so /u/ about it?
>>
>>1962194
There has been only like, 3 or 4 threads and they've considerably slowed down though.
>>
http://tapastic.com/episode/261815
>>
>>1962207
Nothing, hence it shouldn't be included.
>>
File: qualia code vol 2.jpg (496KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
qualia code vol 2.jpg
496KB, 1132x1600px
>>1961953
So, Qualidea Code will had Maihime voiced by Aoi Yuuki >>>/a/136295413
how good is this?
>>
>>1962207
Basically the option to play as females and hang around the plaza with other girl squids set off all kinds of glorious squidshipping. Not to mention the Squid Sisters/cousins provide a more substantial pairing to work off of.
>>
>>1962222
Gave me cancer.
>>
>>1962238
Fuck off.
>>
>>1962222
It's shit.
>>
>>1962174
>Having one or two spots open for [FOTM] would be fun.
A continually shifting roster will confuse the viewer.

>Gayer than rainbows
Works for me, even if it does sound more like a /lgbt/ player in my opinion.
>>
File: 27.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>1962046
Hell, we could even add /u/topia - how about that? But yeah I think I'll just handle Yurirei like VD and make a separate poll for it.

>>1962060
Ehhh, I can add it but we had Spontaneous Combustion - which represented the same concept in a much more amusing way - and it got voted out.

>>1962166
Way too vague.

>>1962174
>Having one or two spots open for this role would be fun.
I used to be against this idea because it kinda makes the team go through a perpetual identity crisis if you know what I mean but lately I've begun to give in.
If that's what people want and what they think is the best than who am I to tell them they're wrong.

I'll keep 'Gayer than rainbows' in mind.

>>1962273
>A continually shifting roster will confuse the viewer.
The real problem is that we can't break this cycle. We always vote out players which we just added. 3 out of our 4 additions from the last poll - Being Yaya is Suffering, Saint Michael, Stamen - are already on the verge of being voted out. And it seemed like Stamen had good support and a lot of people were unhappy about the lack of SonoHana rep. We found something that seemed to be fine with most people and then bam, it's close to getting cut again.
>>
>>1962320
Instead of spontaneous combustion how about a player called "Still mad n years later" and change n to however many years later it is.
>>
>>1962015
I like this idea.
ST needs a rep. We could also call a player "platonic kissing".
>>
I'm trying to find a oneshot, but I can't. the girl is asked by her brother to deliver a love letter to a girl in a rival gang but the girl thinks the sister is the one that wrote the letter. Anyone knows the name?
>>
>>1962330
The point is once a franchise gets voted out even if it makes a comeback - like Flute Rape/KannaMiko - it just gets voted out again later on. Even SonoHana has a hard time escaping this course.
But sure, I can add it.
>>
>>1962320
>Way too vague.
I disagree. Anyone who is aware of the meme knows the exact series, episode and scene being referenced if you connect /u/ and physics.

Some caveats though: the standard formulation is "lesbian physics" but obviously Les and gay will tend to show up too often and in this case is not necessary to get the joke, also this might be more of an /a/ meme like PFoL.

Physics as our manager could be good too.

>Being Yaya is Suffering, Saint Michael, Stamen - are already on the verge of being voted out.
That seems like a different issue to Pandora's, and has more to do with voting systems. There's less loyalty to newer players so people will tend to choose those if they feel like we have to cut someone.

You could prevent that by implementing minimum contract periods, so players can't be voted off within 6 or 12 months of being added, and/or a more stable roster can be achieved by adding a "none" option to the "who should we kick" poll and only kicking players who get above a certain % of total votes.
>>
>>1962390
Well then, I'll add Physics to tomorrow's poll.

>a more stable roster can be achieved by adding a "none" option to the "who should we kick" poll and only kicking players who get above a certain % of total votes.
I don't think that would change anything. If we don't wanna change anything we can do just that - you can just pick how many players you want to vote for, or refrain from voting at all. Moreover in the last poll you can vote to keep all the players that were picked to get axed in the first poll. It's just that it never happens which kinda means the old players were less popular than the new ones. And then the process repeats itself.
Adding a 12 months rule would solve the problem in theory only. It's applying a bandaid to a broken bone - in the end the same thing would happen, except after 12 months instead of 6.
>>
>>1962399
That would still lessen the problem.
>>
>>1962399
>Physics

I know it was mentioned somewhere that we don't want too many names to start to with "les" but I thought it was standard to use the term Lesbodynamics instead of just Physics? It not only differentiates us from /sci/ but it also covers a wider range of Yuri-related physical phenomena, such as: ST's Aerodynamics, Madoka's and SP's Thermodynamics, not to mention SonoHana's "Fluid Dynamics".
>>
>>1962430
I'm looking at the current roster and we have no "Les-" players on the list.
Can't say anything about the potential roster, though.
>>
>>1962451
Weird. I thought I read it somewhere but I have have mistook it for something else.
>>
>>1962454
Lesbodynamics IS a thing, though, so I for one would support that addition. I agree that just "Physics" is too /sci/, but then again, so is "Science Babies".
>>
>>1961974
>Older thread at page 10
>Even older one just bumped off
It like some of you faggots can't into catalog and filters and thread watch.
>>
>>1962338
http://lvfight.smackjeeves.com/comics/898670/pg-1/
>>
>>1962470
>autism spotted

Quit shitposting about this. It's getting old.
>>
>>1962497
I suppose making a third thread of its type could also be considered a form of shitposting.
>Quit
It's funny you think I'm the only person doing this, as I haven't really done this before.
>>
>>1962485
I love you.
>>
Who makes the custom models used in the cup?
>>
And now we can literally ship car parts
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/interest/2016-01-18/toyota-prius-impossible-girls-campaign-turns-car-parts-into-girls/.97708

Honestly, what's is it with car manufacturers making everything (mostly) gay?
>>
>>1962575
I really like
>Hybrid Transaxle
>Triangular Silhouette

What's gay about it, though?
>>
>>1962585
Nothing. Remember to who are you talking to.
>>
>>1962585
Look up how an engine works and see all the lewd action going on.
>>
File: 87987897.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
87987897.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
This anime might have some potential. I already really like these two together. Both are cute and almost the same height and neither have cowtits. Exactly what I want in a pairing. There wasn't any subtext in 2 though.
>>
File: 9879879798.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9879879798.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1962616
>>
File: CYU7UfhVAAAjKiY.jpg (58KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
CYU7UfhVAAAjKiY.jpg
58KB, 750x700px
I think Retoree is underrated and very /u/-relevant. Anyone who watched the show Show By Rock!! knows she has a crush on Cyan and likes taking pictures of her with her cellphone. Apparently at one point in the mobile game Cyan notices that Retoree has a folder on her computer called "My Cyan Folder" and Cyan asks what is it. I do not know how Retoree responds to her as I believe this was part of an event in the game that I missed and this screenshot is all I have from that mobile game episode/event.
>>
File: CULDZcbUAAAJisc.jpg (97KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CULDZcbUAAAJisc.jpg
97KB, 768x1024px
Here is also another scene where Macaroon Pig sees Lyna and says or thinks to herself something like: "Even though Lyna is a girl, I guess that's not a problem..."
>>
>>1961969
>>Kindred Spirits on the Roof
>Are those names official?
they're not official, but i remember one of the staff said they considered using lesbooans or polterdykes (among other things) to keep the pun in the title. either way, yuritopia might be a better choice since its used in the marketing.

also, that Citrus Fruit idea was cool too.
>>
File: Embric Trap 01.jpg (612KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Embric Trap 01.jpg
612KB, 720x960px
Did Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle ever have representation in /u/ team?
>>
>>1962713
Who would be the player then?
>>
>>1962717
(The) Duchess or Huraine.
>>
>>1962713
Haven't heard of this before. Then again, I am sort of an ignorant.
Either way, isn't this /co/'s domain?
>>
>>1962738
Nope, it's a mix of /v/, /u/, and /tg/'s domain.
More the latter two than /v/.
>>
>>1962738
Has nothing to do with /co/; if anything, it's /v/ and /tg/, considering is a videogame with D&D lore in it.
>>
>>1962738
Saint Bomber (maker of this game) posted (still posts?) on /tg/ and /u/.
>>
File: Black Sunshine.jpg (65KB, 521x557px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sunshine.jpg
65KB, 521x557px
>>1962573
Many many people. The thing is we haven't had a person who could do that for /u/ in a long long while. Some people from other boards donate a blender or two occasionally (most recently and most notably Blenderanon shipped us superb models for Feito, Befriending and Black Sunshine).
Our current plan is try to find some MMD models and port them. Porting is the much easier part of the two, although truth to be told we'll need to ask somebody for help yet again.

So yeah, we're looking for somebody who could help with blenders. As well as somebody who'd like to work on the wiki, write descriptions for the roster page, run Macaron Press, make kits, test, and others. We manage somehow as is but mostly because we cut a lot of corners.
The other thing we'll probably need are custom banners, since we'll try to restore our old custom pitch in PES16. They are supposed to be 512x64px. Since we can barely spare any time for those we'll accept pretty much all the submissions. Best place to post them is piratepad - piratepad.net/1g4yE56442 (for the next couple of days) - but it'd be even better if you could send them to [email protected]. Posting them in the general is okay but it'll make them harder to spot and I'm always very reluctant to clog the thread up with 4CC stuff.

>>1962713
It did not.

>>1962456
That reminds me, right now 'Science Babies' is the player name while iPS is the shirt name. I know some people wanted to change that but in the end we never really discussed this. Should I make another poll for this?
>>
File: b389ea55920023e4040f553a10ea4a37.png (795KB, 899x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b389ea55920023e4040f553a10ea4a37.png
795KB, 899x1000px
Anyway, here are the player suggestions so far, if I have missed anything let me know in advance:
- Valkyrie Drive: Momoka, Miss Virgin, Motordyke, Manly Man Akira, Lady Lady
- Murcielago: Yurokuri, Manjuu Person
- Pandora: Uzal, Fingering For World Peace (might be too long)
- Metallurgy
- How Do Two Girls Have Sex
- Intertwined Fingers
- Kuma Shock
- Splatoon: Yuri Squids, Sapphopoda
- Citrus: Harumin Best End, Citrus Fruit
- Yurirei: Lesbooans, Polterdykes, Yuritopia, /u/topia
- Stopani: Tamaofags, Still Mad 10 Years Later
- Gayer than Rainbows
- Platonic Kissing
- Lesbodynamics

Manager suggestions:
- Lady Lady
- Charlotte
- Physics

I'll post the polls at 20GMT.
>>
>>1962912
>Yurokuri
You probably meant Yurikuro
>>
>>1962914
Yes, that. One day I'll stop getting this wrong.
>>
>>1962912
>Fingering For World Peace (might be too long)
I still think that it's a bit of a mouthful. No other ideas?
>>
>>1962921
It's difficult to convey the same idea in fewer letters.
Maybe we could go with something like Gay Robots? Seems too non-specific though.
>>
>>1962921
>>1962938
What about 'The Bionic Lesbian'?
>>
>>1962912
Wait, Lesbodynamics isn't in the running for manager position like Physics? It might be better this way. I really want Lesbodynamics to be on the team and there's more of chance of it being a player rather than being the manager at this point, but I leave it up to you in the end.
>>
>>1962938
Lesbots?
>>
>Lesbodynamics
>Lesbooans
>Lesbots
Too many "Les-" characters, guys.
>>
>>1963037
Peniscepticons.
>>
>>1963037
Yu-Reboot
>>
File: 1452904157114.png (2MB, 1460x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1452904157114.png
2MB, 1460x1738px
>>1963037
Yuribots
>>
>>1962912
You forgot Uzal under managers.
>>
>>1963040
>>1963041
Fund it.
>>
File: 1423423478980.png (407KB, 996x960px) Image search: [Google]
1423423478980.png
407KB, 996x960px
Player suggestions:
- Valkyrie Drive: Momoka, Miss Virgin, Motordyke, Manly Man Akira, Lady Lady
- Murcielago: Yurokuri, Manjuu Person
- Pandora: Uzal, Fingering For World Peace (might be too long), Gay Robots, Yuribots, Lesbots, The Bionic Lesbian,
- Metallurgy
- How Do Two Girls Have Sex
- Intertwined Fingers
- Kuma Shock
- Splatoon: Yuri Squids, Sapphopoda
- Citrus: Harumin Best End, Citrus Fruit
- Yurirei: Lesbooans, Polterdykes, Yuritopia, /u/topia
- Stopani: Tamaofags, Still Mad 10 Years Later
- Gayer than Rainbows
- Platonic Kissing
- Lesbodynamics

Manager suggestions:
- Lady Lady
- Charlotte
- Physics
- Uzal

One hour left.

>>1962983
I was under the impression that it's a player suggestion, yes.

>>1963037
How about this then - I'll add all of those to poll but only the first Les- player will qualify (provided she'll be a top 5 pick to begin with) and the others will get omitted.
>>
>>1963049
I forgot The Duchess or Huraine.
>>
>>1963049
>Fingering For World Peace (might be too long)
Can you make sure it isn't too long before starting the poll? It would suck if it gets voted in and then can't be used.
>>
>>1963058
Eh, if I could just do it I wouldn't bother mentioning that every time.
There are a lot of things to explain here. First, he actual in-game character limit is like ~15. We've always used methods to bypass it however so the real limit was something like ~23, depending on the version of PES and editor.
The PES16 editor isn't really finished. I asked somebody who works on it and I was told right now it's possible to input names which are up to 45 characters in length. That's the technical side though - I'm sure a name that long would look terrible and be borderline unreadable.

So basically yeah, it should be doable but I can't guarantee it'll look good and with a name this long most play-by-play commentators will probably simply read it as 'Fingering' or maybe 'World Peace', depending on their preferences. Or maybe they'll read the entire name, I don't know.
>>
File: 1378398004999.gif (3MB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1378398004999.gif
3MB, 560x315px
Okay. You know what to do. I hope I didn't miss anything...
strawpoll.me/6586454
Here's the additional Valkyrie Drive poll: strawpoll.me/6586372/
As always choosing multiple players is encouraged. Top 5 will proceed to the next phase. The exceptions are:
- if multiple players from the same series will end up in Top 5 only the first will get picked and the rest will get ommitted
- if multiple Les- players will end up in Top 5 only the first will get picked and the rest will get ommitted
- [if Citrus Fruit will get picked and if I'll fail to procure a blender of Yuzu I might be forced to give up on Citrus Fruit and just pick the player who ranked 6th instead - I ask for your understanding]

Here's the manager poll:
strawpoll.me/6586187
I decided to include Saya-chan just in case.

And here's the tiebreaker 'whom do we cut' poll:
strawpoll.me/6585925

You've got 48h to vote.

In other news Akkarin retained her captaincy, with a 5/3 vote split.
>>
>>1963049
Since the stopani player started in the pro-Tamao faction it's only fair for it to swing the other way, but something more humourous then a choice between derogatory name-calling and a troll's attack line would be nice.
>>
>>1963077
>spelled Metall/u/rgy wrong
Step up senpai.
>>
>>1963086
Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

>>1963088
Eh, I thought you guys would be used to me being absolutely garbage and speeling.
That was intentional just now.
>>
>>1963086
I never use Tamaofags as derogatory, just like how I call myself a yurifag in an endearment way. But I guess it all depends on the user.
>>
Isn't "How Do Two Girls Have Sex" too long?
>>
>>1962911
Is it possible to replace the edited male models with 100% MMD models?
>>
>>1963086
As a Tamaofag myself, I find the "Still Mad 10 Years Later" humorous and still true ;_;

Either way, I could write up some descriptions for the roster page as soon as I figure up how to register for the wiki.
>>
When watching stopani it was obvious that Nagisa would end up with Shizuma, but for whatever reason the producers decided to tease Tamao x Nagisa, even in the EDs. I can't help but feel sorry for Tamaofags.
>>
So Akari and Kris from Battle Athletes TV are canon right? And this is a kiss scene right, I mean the sunset makes the image blurry but it's definetly a kiss
>>
File: ba.png (523KB, 1211x643px) Image search: [Google]
ba.png
523KB, 1211x643px
>>1963390
Forgot image
>>
>>1963049
Term found from the Yuri Game thread:
Black Rock Shooter: Macaroon Tycoon
>>
>>1963222
I remember someone mentioning Tamao and Nagisa won a poll in some short story collection thing for best pair or something. I don't know if it was meant to have any effect on the content of the anime, but apparently it was enough to get some people butthurt over how Tamao was treated.
>>
File: polls.jpg (162KB, 810x1000px) Image search: [Google]
polls.jpg
162KB, 810x1000px
>>1963150
It's 25 characters as well, I realized it when I was making the poll. Can be shortened by additional 2 characters by changing Two to 2 and even removing 'Do' for 3 more. We'll manage.

>>1963192
That'd be extremely difficult. It's probably not impossible period but we don't have anybody who can do it right now.
But hey, we figured out how to add boobs so there's that.

>>1963202
That'd be cool, thanks. I'll edit the wiki to represent the roster changes after the poll will be over and you'll just have to edit the descriptions, if you'll still feel like it by then. You can also edit the old descriptions if you want, I got the blessing from the previous person who took care of the roster page.

>>1963222
>>1963436
Before Stopani was an anime it was a reader participation poll-based short story series. Nagisa x Tamao was by far the most popular pairing.
In this <--- picture Nagisa x Tamao got 1215 reader votes while Nagisa x Shizuma got 74 votes.
But yeah no matter how you look at it the anime made it clear that it'll end with Nagisa x Shizuma in the first ep. Yaya's situation being hopeless was equally obvious.

>>1963397
Bit late.
>>
Is anyone watching FT Zero?

Do you want to know the spoilers for the on-screen girlxgirl couple?
>>
>>1963041
As someone who watched the original Medabots as a kid, I'm still not sure what to feel about this.

The Medabots I watched was primarily young boys fighting with robots.

Now I find out (in my 20s) that they've made a game and switched the gender ratio all the way to the other end.
>>
>>1963518
What's not to like? Aside from lack of yuri because it's a game for children but hey, nothing a pair of goggles couldn't solve.
>>
>>1963518
And it's apparently the first in the series to get a C (15+) rating in Japan.
>>
>>1963522
I don't dislike it. I haven't even played the game to decide for myself but it does challenge my childhood conceptions.

As for audience- male children, female children or both?
>>
>>1963533
I was 100% positive it's elementary school boys + some nostalgia goggled adults who want to relieve their childhood, with something like a 2/1 ratio. And next to no girls, heh.
But I have no idea what to make of this >>1963523. I'm pretty confident these games barely sell to begin with, we're talking like 50k copies. They're making a lot of them lately too, like one a year. The last one came out in December IIRC.
But hey, sports (if you can call this sports but it is a competition of that sort) and yuri go great together. But for teammates an frenemies.
>>
>>1961953
What this manga is about?
>>
File: satoyama gochiuso sketch.jpg (224KB, 640x901px) Image search: [Google]
satoyama gochiuso sketch.jpg
224KB, 640x901px
>>1963673
>>
>>1963673
>>1963674
You going away.
>>
>>1963505
>You can also edit the old descriptions if you want
Top tier. Teru's description still references something else, which triggers me to no end because that something else is gone.
>>
>>1963673
>>1963674
What little of the series I'm looking at tells me this:

- The girl on the left is both an artist and a cook. She seems to picture the ingredients she uses as girls, and the preparations she does to the ingredients as her doing things to the girls (undressing them, fondling them, etc) She also sometimes draws those girls.
- The girl on the right then eats what the girl on the left cooks.

In chapter 2, both girls participate in a fish catching contest of sorts. The girl on the left pictures the fish as some sort of queen wearing a swimsuit. When the girl on the right catches many fish, she sees her as having a harem of those queens. I'd post the image but the site won't let me.
Either way, when the girl on the left finally catches a fish, the girl on the right glomps her. The girl on the left blushes visibly, compares the queens with the girl on the right, and seems to come to a realization, which I can't read because moonspeak.

I for one think this looks like a good catch.
>>
>>1963765
>2016
>not cooking your waifus
>>
File: Teru Time.jpg (186KB, 1133x627px) Image search: [Google]
Teru Time.jpg
186KB, 1133x627px
>>1963753
>Teru's description still references something else, which triggers me to no end because that something else is gone.

If you mean the 'which brings us to...' part then I'm not sure if it used to be a reference to any previous player. Maybe it was just a 'leaving the previous player aside' thing since Akkarin used to be listed before her, pic related.
Either way I can't answer that because it's not me who wrote that. It never really bothered me truth to be told.

There are 26h to left to vote. Since Kuma Shock, Fingering For World Peace and How Do Two Girls Have Sex have a fairly comfortable lead I figured it'd be fine to add them to the piratepad early - piratepad.net/1g4yE56442. I doubt they'll just fall below 5th for no reason.
If somebody has any nice ideas (10 for Intertwined Fingers?) feel free to share them, if not I'll just come up with something later.
>>
>>1963775
Does the shirt number influence something? Don't know how it works in the 4CC but in real life divegrass it represents your position.
>>
>>1963821
>in real life divegrass it represents your position.
Sometimes, but it's not an iron clad rule. Nowadays most players just pick their favorite number I think.
In 4CC it affects nothing, it's just fluff.
>>
>>1963775
I think that "How Do Two Girls Have Sex"s number should be 10 because a 10^100 is a Googol: the onee-sama approved search engine of choice, with the shirt name being Google (unless our onee-sama's want to get into /g/ territory).
>>
Should Kuma Shock's shirt name be gao gao or shabadadoo?
>>
Fingering for World Peace's shirt number is 7, after the number of girls in Uzal's harem.

>>1963848
>shabadadoo
That is a good idea and sexy.
>>
The macaron = macaroon shirt name one is very good, please keep it.
>>
File: 19.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1963960
Colorful Macaron Shooter.
>>
>>1963966
It's no gayness powered rainbow cannon.
>>
>>1963516
I'm not, but I noted it for possible subtext when looking over new show lists at the start of the season. Please do post spoilers if they are available.
>>
>>1963539
Medabots is close enough to a sports anime. Merchandise Anime shows like Medabots usually use a tournament arc or it Xtremes things up and adds in a evil organisation who plans to use robots/toys/card games to take over the world.
>>
>>1964182
>>1964183
Are you alright friend
>>
>>1964182
>>1964183
This is beautiful.
>>
I must be honest, I've never seen that kind of bait before.
>>
>>1964182
>>1964183
Fuck off.
>>
File: 54601127_p0.jpg (1MB, 4295x6059px) Image search: [Google]
54601127_p0.jpg
1MB, 4295x6059px
Ogino Jun (Gamma's author) newest Pixiv

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=16782047

Let's hope this one lives longer than the others
>>
>>1964430
Why his pixiv dies so much?
>>
>>1964474
>his
According to the profile, the artist is a female.
>>
>>1964489
Gamma author is a male, though. That's why I said "male"
>>
>>1964430
Maybe this time someone from Dynasty can upload the collection before it goes down again.
>>
File: 1428934511582.jpg (254KB, 1280x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1428934511582.jpg
254KB, 1280x1230px
>>1963077
>Ayayayayayaya on the "whom do we cut" tiebreaker
>>
>>1964526
She's there but she's basically safe now.
>>
>>1964528
I'm worried about next time. Support for her is low if she's on there in the first place.
>>
>>1964529
It's not like I don't like her, I just felt at the time that we need some new blood. I do feel kinda bad for voting her in the first round, though.
>>
File: ShockedYuno bed.jpg (24KB, 516x288px) Image search: [Google]
ShockedYuno bed.jpg
24KB, 516x288px
>dude needs a Yuzu blender
>look up how to blender
>my face
Sorry, bro. It's rocket science.

>>1964526
Also the mexican meme is tenuous at best and annoying at worst.
>>
>>1964538
Eh, looks like we'll be fine without Yuzu afterall, heh.
And yeah, making blenders is pretty hard. There's a reason why none of us can make them.
Hopefully we'll find some good MMD models to port. If not then oh well, sucks but it's not like we'll be left with barely any aesthetics for the first time.
>>
Ding ding ding! The polls are closed.
It seems we have a lot of people voting this time around, I'm quite happy about that. I'm a bit less happy about the polls being inconsluive yet again but such is life.

The players who made the final poll are How Do Two Girls Have Sex (17 votes), Fingering For World Peace (15 votes), Kuma Shock (15 votes) and then there's a 4-way tie between Metallurgy, Interwined Fingers, Still Mad 10 Years Later and Lesbodynamics (12 votes each). I'll put all of those in the final poll, we're keeping just 5 of them anyway.

Shockingly (at least to me) Valkyrie Drive did not make the cut. I created a separate poll for Valkyrie Drive because I was under the impression it's a popular choice (because of countless suggestions for both the manager position as well as for players) but maybe it was a mistake on my part. Manly Man Akira prevailed among Valkyrie Drive ideas but it was a pyrrhic victory.

In the other two polls Charlotte crushed her opposition getting half the votes (9 out of 18) and Eila got nearly as many (9 out of 19).

Here's the final poll:
http://strawpoll.me/6602942
We're keeping 5 players. In the event of ties more polls will be posted until we'll break those. This time around you'll have 72h to vote, to stretch the voting period over the weekend and give more people a chance to vote.

I've added all the new suggestions to the piratepad, even though it's impossible for all of them to make the cut. piratepad.net/1g4yE56442 Won't hurt to be prepared, though.
>>
>>1964551
Wait, wouldn't it have been easier to have a four-way vote between: Metallurgy, Intertwined Fingers, 10 Years Later, and Lesbodynamics, with the one with the least votes not making the cut while also removing Eila Juutilainen?
>>
>>1964561
The players who were voted out on the first poll get one last chance in the last poll. The only thing that went kinda wrong this time is that we h that 4-way tie so instead of having 5 players from the first poll and 5 from the second we ended with 5 and 7. It's not that big a problem anyway.
>>
>>1964551
Gotta say I'm tad disappointed that VD didn't get a player in, but (as Charlotte would say) c'est la vie.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 470x313px
Started watching "Black sails", shipping Max and Eleanor...it just lasted 2 episodes, fuck....
>>
>>1964695
>expecting actual western live action lesbians.
anon, I...
>>
>>1963518
It's not going to be localized, so it doesn't really matter how it makes you feel.
>>
>>1964756
Why do you assume by default that no one here knows Japanese?
And if not that, it's a 3DS game and just might get a fan translation if someone cares enough.
>>
>>1964756
It might if it sells well enough.
>>
File: CZK6pQ9UgAA9vrc (1).jpg-large.jpg (75KB, 660x715px) Image search: [Google]
CZK6pQ9UgAA9vrc (1).jpg-large.jpg
75KB, 660x715px
>>1957748
>>1957844
Anon was right Shino is a girl
https://twitter.com/idyllic_men/status/690026292557803520/photo/1
http://haretarabook.com/2016/01/21/10674
>>
>>1964813
Cool. It feels good being wrong occasionally.
I guess the question now is whether it's yuri.
>>
>>1964833
We'll see. It seems much more likely now that we know the MC is female, but you never know.
>>
File: _cover.jpg (384KB, 1070x1500px) Image search: [Google]
_cover.jpg
384KB, 1070x1500px
>>1964833
>>1964845
If hack/sign is yuri then this one counts as well. Or were you talking about if harem hijinks enough to call it romance?

Anyone read Soukyuu no Karma? Is it good? I have it in my LN backlog for two years already. I don't trust nips since they recommend Amagami Emmental which is trash both in plot and yuri especially considering how it was from Yuri Hime LN label.
I remember seeing comments about semi-relevant dude as love interest for MC who then disappeared quickly without causing any harm to her gayness, and I thought him making an appearance was Koushi's fault, but thinking about it now maybe it was actually editor's.

I'd make an LN thread but the previous one had only 50 replies.
>>
>>1965040
Does .hack//SIGN count as yuri? Tsubasa expends 3/4 of the story believing she's a guy. I would argue that it has a "yuri ending", but calling yuri seems a bit of a stretch.

About that LN, unfortunately I can't give you any insight on it.
>>
>>1964813
I wonder how the translator will be handling this now assuming it's stil being worked on. Will Shino still be referred to as a "he" up to the point her real gender is revealed?

Wasn't there a similar issue with Kino in Kino no Tabi where people just assumed she was male until she got a backstory?
>>
>>1965048
Well if I recall correctly, Tsubasa and Subaru's players start dating IRL. So technically it is a yuri end.
>>
>>1965057
Yes, they do, that's why I said "it has a yuri ending."
>>
>>1964813

So we yuri now?

Actually what is this, can someone give a summary
>>
File: 029[1].jpg (214KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
029[1].jpg
214KB, 831x1200px
>>1965040
>Anyone read Soukyuu no Karma? Is it good?
Yes. I enjoyed it a lot, anyway. If you are expecting an actual relationship, you might be disappointed. However, if you can get into a battle comedy where nearly every action the main character takes is because of her zealous love for her niece, then you will like it.

>I remember seeing comments about semi-relevant dude...
Most of the comments I've seen blamed this on the editor, and this sure points in that direction.

>>1965053
The the original version clearly went out of its way avoid any references to Shino's gender. I'm not sure if that would be easy to pull off in English.
>>
>>1965098
Thanks. I'm expecting some fun action so hopefully I'll like it.
>>
We could try starting an LN thread again. Maybe with a pastebin to keep track of yuri light novels (and LNs with yuri as side plot.)
>>
>>1965053
>>1965098
Translator-sama can just use singular they.
>>
>>1965123
Not when retards make new thread at the same time the previous one just hit the bump limit.
>>
>>1965140
We'd have to actually have an LN thread that even comes close to bump limit first.
>>
>>1965145
We won't because
>retards make new thread at the same time the previous one just hit the bump limit
It won't be able to last for weeks like previous.
>>
>>1965148
Like I said.
The last light novel thread I can remember being made didn't get more than 50 posts. And /u/sers who habitually start threads don't really pay attention to light novels as they are not exactly in the general /u/ discussion.

I don't really care either way. I might make one when I get home if one hasn't already been made
>>
>>1965157
I'm saying the thread will die with even less than 50 posts because /u/ is faster than it was back then.
>>
>>1965162
I see. Will still give it a go, since we have at least one adaptation for a /u/-relevant LN coming out.
>>
>>1965172
Well, there is Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku with side yuri as well.

I think it's not the language barrier but rather the lack of raws that prevent people from any active discussion about LNs.
>>
>>1965125
That would reveal the twist for readers. You don't just use "they" when the character is clearly male or female.
>>
>>1965180
That's the one.
An LN thread could probably get some milage from Yuuki Yuuna, but I guess those all stay in YuYuYu General
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
So who's the lesbian this? Didn't someone say this had a lesbian couple
>>
>>1965196
It was Mugino, so it's most likely not confirmed, but those two central ones. Dark-haired ponytail and grinning tit-monster.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x462px
>>1965197
>grinning tit-monster

That sounds familiar
>>
>>1965172
Please do, I was about to ask for recent recommendations.
>>
>>1965197
>those two central ones
They're main characters in the LN with the now-confirmed reverse trap... so that's a thing.
>>
>>1965202

So is the black hair the serious edgy sword girl of the series
>>
>>1965205
Yes.

>>1965202
Anime PV didn't show the main character (reverse trap) at all.
>>
>>1965197
Can we get a non-Mugino confirmation, preferably from the LNs?
>>
>>1965207
Not sure but the current theory is the anime is either a prequel or sequel to the LNs. It also seems like Hotaru isn't just Shino after being uncovered (so to speak) they are seperate characters.
>>
>>1965227
>It also seems like Hotaru isn't just Shino after being uncovered (so to speak) they are seperate characters.
Well of course they are, was that even questioned? They have different facial structure and weapons, and I'm pretty sure they appear on the same page in the LN.
>>
>>1965140
> autism spotted

You need to find some other insignificant topic to rant about.
>>
File: qualia code.jpg (497KB, 1920x955px) Image search: [Google]
qualia code.jpg
497KB, 1920x955px
>>1965197
It was a confirmation from /a/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohFqqKSxMk0
>>
>>1965237

When is the anime expected to air
>>
>>1965227
>>1965230
The main character in the novels is actually Hotaru.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/いつか世界を救うために_-クオリディア・コード-
>>
>>1965242
Okay, now I'm interested enough to read it. The backlog never ends, huh.
>>
>>1965242
>紫之宮 晶(しのみや あきら)
>本作の主人公。南関東管理局の物品管理第四課(特務部隊)所属一等執務官。
>第四課随一の実力者。通称はシノ。
Doesn't it say that Shino is the protagonist?
>>
>>1965250
It's even bolded, anon.
>>
>>1965251
Welp, didn't read past that.
So she's the real Hotaru while some other girl poses as her?
>>
>>1965256
Yeah.
>>
>>1965197

Do we have any pictures or pages showing this alleged lesbian couple doing lesbian things?
>>
>>1965274
Does the sample here do it for you?
http://bookwalker.jp/de92814de2-1363-443d-9281-5a0d57407701/
>>
>>1965282

Maybe it's my phone but I only see two cover pages of the pink haired girl and the edge? I thought it's the white haired girl and the edge.
>>
>>1965284
Pink haired girl is the white haired girl.
Don't ask me, I don't know why she's white-haired in adaptation.
>>
>>1965237
Fuck off.
>>
File: qualidea code.jpg (105KB, 955x505px) Image search: [Google]
qualidea code.jpg
105KB, 955x505px
>>1965299
Naah
>>
>>1965311
Yeah. Fuck off.
>>
>>1965311
Why is pink a loli in this. She looked like a tittymonster in the animu promos
>>
>>1965311
So just to confirm, this conversation is about the up-coming anime, "Qualia Code"?
>>
>>1965319
She grown up
Ta-dan!
>>
>>1965326
>upcoming

But when? Summer? Fall?
>>
>>1965327
Fuck off.
>>
>>1965326
There are three light novels that are connected to it somehow either as prequels or sequels.
Itsuka Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni (2 Volumes, not sure if ongoing) is the one we're talking about.

The anime will feature all three of the pairs, the other two being BxG pairs. The story, as far as can be gleaned from the synopsis on anichart, is apparently about superpowered teenagers have turning Tokyo, Kanegawa, and Chiba into the last line of defense against alien invaders. Each of the pairs is apparently in charge of a city.
>>
>>1965199
She is Margoth
>>
File: 1453349150123.jpg (354KB, 1731x911px) Image search: [Google]
1453349150123.jpg
354KB, 1731x911px
>>1965370
How sure are you of these info

What if the anime dont focus on them. Also are they "BFF" or actually dating
>>
File: kuchie002.jpg (2MB, 1453x2048px) Image search: [Google]
kuchie002.jpg
2MB, 1453x2048px
>>1965510
they are BFF. In the LN, she starts out as a massive stalker to "find the weakness of her enemy", so she seems a bit of a perv.

Most japanese think it's yuri.
>>
>>1965626
>>Homulust
>>Meguka
>>Not dating
They cant fuck up something so obvious. Can they?
>>
>>1965626
Since this is a Multimedia Project, similar to Valkyrie Drive, do we even know if the anime is actually about all three of the teams?

Valkyrie Drive also debuted with three groups who reside in three different places, the PV even has Mirei fighting the Twins. The actual anime ended up only being about one of those places, while the other two ended up being a Vita game and a mobage.
>>
>>1965643
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-20/qualidea-code-tv-anime-casts-aoi-yuki-ayaka-fukuhara/.97729
>>
>>1965658
>she uses a huge gun to blast away her opponents in one hit.

I thought the dyke pair were both swordfags
>>
Gojira, Mosura, Kingu Ghidorrah: Daikaiju Sokogeki
>>
>>1965664
Even the PV has a sword, not a gun.
>>
File: p175.jpg (692KB, 1453x2048px) Image search: [Google]
p175.jpg
692KB, 1453x2048px
Reading the LN, but my Japanese isn't the best. Did I get this right and they DO have a date between page 175 and 199 while everyone thinks she's a guy?
>>
>>1965626
If the Japanese think is Yuri (Japanese meaning), then it's good enough. Quite obvious, that it's the standard style of Yuri portrayals (in anime/manga) between two girls, that ranks somewhere in the middle of the line (since this is a more mainstream, and not a dedicated Yuri work).

People's outlandish remarks of "BFF" or "Dating", forgetting that this is a anime/manga/LN product, and not English TV, are the ones that's irrelevant.

>>1965738
Interesting. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>1965184
At least it's there but they won't know what the correct answer is until it comes to that. Maybe like knowing there can be romance but it's not the main theme of the story; what could be your favorite topping.
>>
>>1965776
>they won't know what the correct answer is until it comes to that
Everyone thought she's a guy.
Also
>implying someone will translate it
It'd be the first fan-translated yuri LN.
>>
>>1962700
In the anime, everyone in the entire agency knew that bassist bitch was in love with guitar kitty. Maple even tried to help them get close together again after Retoree had her emotional breakdown from learning that Cyan would have to return home one day.
>>
>>1965787
So, they watered down the gay. Never believe in Bones.
>>
>>1965780
>Everyone thought she's a guy.
Everyone as in the characters or the readers? If it was the characters, then "he" should be really used.
>>
>>1965794
Readers and characters. There is some foreshadowing probably.
>>
File: 1430665284528.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430665284528.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>1965793
I think it was nice of them to that they threw some Bones at it.
>>
File: Fanservice.jpg (948KB, 2325x827px) Image search: [Google]
Fanservice.jpg
948KB, 2325x827px
>>1962703
>big event where fans can eat a cake with middle school idols
>everyone throws money at the idols for the privilege of eating their cute cake
>oh shit, the sow ate the cake
>fans are going to rampage when there's no cake
>quickly distract them with some girls licking girls action
Works everytime.
>>
File: newgame2.jpg (107KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
newgame2.jpg
107KB, 720x960px
Looks like Doga Kobo's doing the New Game anime.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/daily-briefs/2016-01-23/engaged-to-the-unidentified-team-animates-new-game-show-at-doga-kobo/.97896
>>
File: kiss.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>1961953
Yuri Kiss confirmed on Luck & Logic
this is the type of kiss of the show, the mc do the same with his patner so count.
that mean 4 girl x girl team make this activation
>>
>>1965866
I know it's that guy, but is it actually worth watching?
>>
>>1965873
no it't haremshit with yuri bait fanservice
>>
>>1965866
>Mugino

confirm het
>>
File: 1443798107723.jpg (191KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1443798107723.jpg
191KB, 1440x810px
>>1964551
>>1964526
Man, I keep forgetting to bring this up.
Here's a backstory regarding Ayayayaya:
Ayayayaya made her 4CC debut in Summer 2014. She was called Ayaya back then. In Winter 15 (in which she scored a crucial goal depite being a CB) she was renamed to Ayayaya because of a request. During Winter 15 a person barely related to our team told me I should just keep adding one 'ya' per Cup. I rolled with that joke since I found it funny and thus Ayayayaya was born.
So the question is - do we keep going or it this Ayayayaya's final form? I kinda like Ayayayaya because of a certain Ayayayaya.swf feat. Hunting Song (tad short to use as goalhorn though). It's a cosmetical change but I wanted to hear your opinions regardless. Since this is not such an import poll there will be 30h to vote, so this poll will end at the same time as the 'main' poll.
strawpoll.me/6616459

The other thing I wanted to mention is Charlotte. We need a picture of Charlotte to use in-game. 'Official' PES requirements are 'resolution up to 1024x1024, JPEG PNG BMP, filesize 5MB or lower'. So for those of you who take a lot of VD screencaps, a good mugshot of Charlotte would be appreciated. You don't have to worry about the size, even 400x400 will be larger than needed. If you have some Charlotte pics with a magnificent evil smile bring them on.

Last but not really least - can somebody post the original 'How Do Two Girls Have Sex' screencap? The Girlfriends one, not one of the edits. I'm sure I have it saved somewhere (on top of having Grilfriends archieved) but I can't find it. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: luck logic couple.jpg (1MB, 2956x4528px) Image search: [Google]
luck logic couple.jpg
1MB, 2956x4528px
>>1965878
Is not harem, is a card adaption with proper duo
>>
>>1965738
You are reading it right.
>>
>>1965901
When I first looked at pics from the LN, especially the cover of vol 2 before it came out I couldn't help but think "this cannot possibly be a guy, even by feminine faggot standards this is way too much". I'm glad I was right.
Now I wonder, how did nips react to the reveal?
>>
>>1965738
Source?
>>
>>1965907
The LN, first volume, page 175+. Raws can easily be found online. Volume 2 came out this month, so it doesn't seem as easily available yet.
>>
>>1965738
>>1965773

Sino asks Maihime out. She's planning to ask her a question, to determine if there's a reason to kill Maihime as ordered, but the girls around Maihime asks Sino if that's a date. Sino thinks it's technically not a date, but thinking it's easier to leave it that way, Sino says yes. For all intents and purposes, Maihime treats it as a real date while Sino is being as dense as a fucking black hole.

Also, the "date" lasts for the entire chapter up to page 225. I'm not sure about everyone thinking Sino's a guy part since that's not addressed in between pg 175-225. Everyone's just upset they're being NTRed by Sino. I suppose Sino=guy thing must've been referenced earlier in the novel? I haven't read the thing in its entirety.
>>
>>1965906
I agree with you for the second volume, but I can't see the illustrations for the first volume as anything except a guy.

There are certainly some people who are mad about it. e.g. This guy: http://www.amazon.co.jp/review/R2P2YYX8VMR6TJ/

>>1965916
The character introduction says Shino is a boy. I think it is safe to say everyone just assumes she is a boy, but I don't remember any explicit references to Shino's gender in the actual story.

That said, I haven't been able to read the second volume yet, so maybe some of the characters knew.
>>
File: luck & logic.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
luck & logic.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1961953
here, the Trance scene
the boss should have one too
>>
>>1965626
Shame, but these volumes don't look that thick though. Seems like the anime will go into unknown territory pretty quickly and their relationship can go a little further

>>1965773
Mugino you forgot your trip.
>>
File: 1412177221202.jpg (46KB, 437x509px) Image search: [Google]
1412177221202.jpg
46KB, 437x509px
>>1965889
This?
>>
>>1965964
Not me!
>>
>>1965966
Yes, thanks.
>>
>>1965889
Best I got of a close-up of her smiling. Almost every other "close-up" one has her screaming or looking perturbed or something.
>>
>>1965889
>>
>>1965889
Link to .sfw?
>>
>>1966001
>>1965889
There was a whole pack of reaction images posted in VD thread over a month ago. I'll try to dig it up.
>>
File: charlotte3.jpg (114KB, 762x622px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte3.jpg
114KB, 762x622px
>>1966013
Hmm, finding it was easier than I thought.
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/66y6sddi/file.html

I'll nominate pic related.
>>
>>
File: snapshot20160122202626.jpg (68KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20160122202626.jpg
68KB, 853x480px
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm:
There are some potential ... but ... still publishing Manga ... Gonzo ... better to lose any hope of a good thing ... it is technically sports
>>
File: snapshot20160122202819.jpg (85KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20160122202819.jpg
85KB, 853x480px
>>1966025
also with other bait ED
>>
>>1966025
>>1966026
Fuck off mugino
>>
>>1965889
I'd say keep adding 'ya's until she gets sacked.
>>
>>1966025
It's based on a het eroge.
These two have rotes with the male MC on said eroge.

That being said, there's two lesbians side characters (still didn't appear), that probably won't be important.
Also the anime seems to be making the pink-haired the MC instead of the male character, so they probably won't go the harem way, but who knows...

As far as I know, even on the eroge the romance is forced and not the point. It's focused on the games.
>>
>>1966029
Nah, different Anon... I really have no faith ... but hate the lost potential... also it seems to Walkure Romanze ... that's not good
>>
>>1966029
Not me, dammit!
>>
>>1966033
anyway is Gonzo
>>
>>1966040
Gonzo still lives?
>>
>>1965839
Anime hasn't even started and they're already whispering about the OP's faggotry.

Either way, it's good to see Dogakobo trying to climb out of the abyss they got themselves into since YuruYuri S2 ended.
>>
>>1966077
What happened?
>>
>>1966081
Love Lab?
>>
>>1966081
About the image? Nothing. It just kinda looks like those "OP is a faggot" images.

About Dogakobo, well, Love Lab, Kotoura-san and Engaged to the Unidentified happened. In close sucession, may I add.
>>
>>1966085
But those weren't bad series'. Looking at the list of their shows after YuruYuri it seems they've done lots of shows at least I've enjoyed.
>>
>>1966085
That's more down to the source material than the studio itself, and for all the complaints everyone has about Love Lab, it was still pretty well animated. The gay parts of Mikakunin were also enjoyable (maybe less so for those who hate the comedy lesbian stereotype). So considering people here actually like the manga their adapting this time around, the anime should turn out pretty good.

Not to mention the third manga volume comes out later this week, which means we should be able to get more releases from Doki soon.
>>
>>1966084
Love Lab was all right (if you did not watch it for the yuri) but their shows weren't really big successes and their original anime bombed hard. They should just go back to SoL shows, that is what they can do best.
>>
File: Qualidea_01_02.jpg (1MB, 2396x2108px) Image search: [Google]
Qualidea_01_02.jpg
1MB, 2396x2108px
Can anyone translate these bits of info in the new magazine spreads or is there nothing new in these?
>>
File: change yuri to bl.png (1MB, 501x1452px) Image search: [Google]
change yuri to bl.png
1MB, 501x1452px
>>1961953
From Shoujo-tachi
the black hair is a yuri fan, but the red hair is a Fujo, so you get what happend
>>
File: CrossChannel_062.jpg (241KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CrossChannel_062.jpg
241KB, 640x480px
>>1966210
Oh good, I sure love my bishoujo games that actually turn out be to yuri all along.

Actually read the subtitles next time; Yukinoshita 2.0 isn't a yuri fan, she just proposed the idea that the two heroines in their game hate each other, which is totally blown out of proportion by the fujo. It was a joke making fun of yaoi/yuri fans that see BL/GL in everything.

And don't get your hopes up for the characters either just because the artist girl was looking at the tomboy's breasts. Romeo has a complicated relationship with yuri.
>>
File: UYmFAqS.png (1005KB, 1403x2000px) Image search: [Google]
UYmFAqS.png
1005KB, 1403x2000px
When is Yurika going to get new translations?
>>
>>1966206
>ほたるの舞姫に対する溺愛ぶりはやや異常
>Hotaru dotes on Maihime

I'd say we've already known about everything written in that scan.
>>
>>1966206
So that Hotaru is Shino, which makes the anime a sequel to LN?
>>
>>1965889
A stitch of this scene might be good.
>>
>>1965889
>>
>>1966484
Either a sequel or a prequel, but sequel is MUCH more likely.

Which means these characters have dated before the story begins. Well, at leats Maihime does, Shino probably is still in denial over it.
>>
>>1966517
>Shino probably is still in denial
Oh yeah? >>1966419
>>
>>1966526
She was doting on her all the time. Doesn't mean she cannot be HaremMCIdiotic about it.
>>
>>1966538
>She was doting on her all the time.
She was stalking her. I'm not denying denseness though.
>>
>>1966567
Keep in mind that this story was advertized as "stalking love come".
>>
What the hell happened to FuD?
He/she deleted their twitter and changed their pixiv name and avatar (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3720920)
Surprisingly their last update on pixiv is from 2 days ago.
>>
>>1966602
>stalking love come

Come what? Come true?

>>1966484
Could be anime original that just uses the characters and settings. Also the first PV is usually really deceptive and isnt a good metric to judge the direction of the anime.

When we get a full PV, with voices and not interrupted by full screen texts every 5 secs, we can probably get an idea of what's going on.

Anyone know what big anime conventions are coming up soon where companies preview their stuff? Anime was announced in mid December and some minor news about two of the casts a week? ago, seems like it should be due for some bigger update.
>>
>>1966721
>Come what? Come true?
Comedy. LoveCom is Love Comedy and RomCom is Romantic Comedy.
>>
>>1966727

You said Come, not Com
>>
>>1966721
Love Comedy. Anon is probably giving an overly literal translation of ラブコメ.
>>
File: LesbianCousins.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LesbianCousins.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1964551
>>1965889

Whew, we're finally done! After all these polls the final results are in.
Our 5 new players are How Two Girls Have Sex (23 votes), Fingering For World Peace (22), Kuma Shock (21), Intertwined Fingers (20) and Lesbodynamics (19).
It means we ended up saying goodbye to Eila Juutilainen, Not Blood Sisters, Cousins By The Way, Dying Arisawa and Being Yaya is Suffering.
I'd like to thank everybody for voting and for contributing ideas. m(_ _)m

The main wiki page as well as the roster page have been updated to reflect these changes.
implyingrigged.info/wiki//u/_roster
If anybody wants to update the roster page with some new pics, new descriptions or edit of the old ones - be my guest. Right now Fingering For World Peace, Intertwined Fingers and Lesbodynamics have no descriptions period.
The current positions of the players are subject to change - do not pay too much attention to them. We'll figure out the positions and formations at a later date.

The piratepad has been updated as well:
piratepad.net/1g4yE56442
You can edit fluff bits until 5th of February and I'll edit the export to reflect the changes.

The dates for the Winter Cup have been decided. The draw will take place on the 13th of Feburary (hopefully it won't be unlucky for us). The group stages will be played on 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 28th. I'll drop by on 13th to tell you what our schedule looks like.

If any of you have any experience with MikuMikuDance - specifically -finding- models - we'd appreciate your help. Obviously we're looking for some models for our players (Homura, Madoka, Teru, Akari and others). I tried to look for them myself but - to my surprise - it was pretty hard to find anything. Dead links, missing download passwords, demo videos not mentioning if and where you can get the model, index sites with crappy search functions etc.
We're also accepting banners - 512x64 px resolution - and all the other helping hands we can get. Our mail is [email protected]
>>
File: y1.png (525KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
y1.png
525KB, 610x610px
>>1966741

Last some less important stuff. The overwhelming majority voted in favor of adding another ya to Ayayayaya, so we'll use that in Winter.

And then there's the Charlotte matter.

>>1966486
>>1966506
You don't fully appreciate how tiny the pic has will be on the stream, heh. A mugshot would be best.

>>1966014
Thanks, that was big help.

I used that pack and arbitrarily picked 7 images I tought would be the best. It's the tiniest of tiny details but having some feedback is always good so I repacked those images - www.mediafire.com/download/b121dacp9fimx46/Charlotte.zip - and made another poll: strawpoll.me/6629168
The poll will 'close' when I'll feel the results are conclusive enough (for now let's say you have the normal 48h to vote). In the event of a draw I'll just flip a coin or whatever.

That's all I guess.
>>
>>1966729
Still the same thing. You can't even say Com in Japanese.
>>
>>1966756
>RomCom
>LoveCom

Where is the ComE?
>>
>>1966757
Romcom, Lovecom and sitcom are the way we refer to it in English. Japanese kana have to end with either a, i, e, o, u or n when romantzed.

The actual romanization of ラブコメ is actually Rabukome, so go and complain about that first.
>>
>>1966731
I just typo'd the e. Should have been LoveCom
>>
File: Charlotte 4.jpg (163KB, 894x720px) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte 4.jpg
163KB, 894x720px
>>1966745
This one gives off the strongest Charlotte vibe I feel.
>>
>>1966760

Should have just said Stalking LoveCom then.
>>
>>1966767
I agree, but I wasn't the one that translated it. I was just trying to answer a question when you came and sassed me.
>>
>>1966767
I wanted to. It was a typo, anon. Let it go.
>>
>>1966760
Shouldn't it be "komu" since usually u sound is silent?
>>
>>1966799
No
>>
>>1966745
>>1966763
Here's an imgur album so you don't have to download the .zip:
https://imgur.com/a/SNWad
>>
File: nyoro_n_by_blue_ivy.png (66KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
nyoro_n_by_blue_ivy.png
66KB, 256x200px
>>1966805
Okay.
>>
>>1966799
It's abbreviated from コメディー (komedī)
>>
>>1966811
Alright, makes sense.

>>1966806
I-is your anus ok?
>>
>>1966813
You could help by rubbing ointment on it
>>
>>1966799
Basically, Japanese abbreviations are very different from English ones, and is usually just about shorting things to four syllables taken from the full name (think shorthand names for lengthy light novel titles or pretty much every ship name).
>>
File: fddd13ba63a21c60.png (52KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
fddd13ba63a21c60.png
52KB, 375x525px
>>1966721
>Anyone know what big anime conventions are coming up soon where companies preview their stuff? Anime was announced in mid December and some minor news about two of the casts a week? ago, seems like it should be due for some bigger update.
The largest one will be AnimeJapan 2016.

https://www.anime-japan.jp/en/
>>
>>1966841
>March

dang
>>
new thread >>1966909
>>
>>1966910
fucking why, we're on page 2 you mongoloid shitstain
>>
>>1966910
Mugino pls it's page 2
>>
File: how inelegant.jpg (27KB, 385x289px) Image search: [Google]
how inelegant.jpg
27KB, 385x289px
Can we all agree to stay on this thread until it either reaches page 10 or reaches the image limit?

Then when either of those happen, to create a new general thread and completely ignore early general threads to discourage future instances of this behavior?
>>
File: ShockedK-On girls1.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ShockedK-On girls1.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>1966741
>deleted the Retired Players part
>>
>>1966937
This.
>>
>>1966937
I agree with this.
>>
>>1966741
Really? Madoka is very popular, there must be some models around, I'm gonna take a look around.

As for the other players, yeah, those must be harder to find models.
>>
>>1966937
Meh, fairly indifferent about practicing any thread etiquette for the topics that should be more up to date like recent releases, translation, and the general
>>
>>1966937
>page 10
Nah, that would take ages.
>>
>>1966960
>ages

It takes a week.
>>
>>1966741
I found a couple of models for Homura, they loeaded fine in my MMD.

http://koinu-yukina.deviantart.com/art/Black-Dress-Homura-DL-516558609?q=gallery%3AMadoka-MMD%2F53667338&qo=5

http://magictape.bufsiz.jp/gallery/gallery.htm#mmd_madoka_magica

http://madoka-mmd.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Akuma-Homura-DL-527556851
>>
>>1966961
Thanks to Mugino, yeah
>>
>>1966937
You belong on /vg/, not /u/. Stop caring so deeply about meaningless things and your dumb thread wars.

>completely ignore early general threads
Yes, making a DUPLICATE THREAD days after the fact will clearly help matters.
>>
>>1967253
Get a load of this fag.
>>
>>1966937
>discourage future instances of this behavior?
Yeah, no.
Maybe if we used it on Mugino only.
>>1966929
>>1966917
Well, otherwise someone else could make a thread! Oh my!
>>
>>1966937
This.
>>
>>1966960
And?
You do know there's a sortable catalog, right?
>>
Can someone else make the general thread whenever and we just ignore the ones from tripfag?
>>
>>1967572
I'm not gonna do it, since people got mad when I did it the first time.
>>
>>1967575
I don't want to disable filters for him...
>>
>>1967577
And I would love to have him filtered, but this is why I can't.
>>
>>1967572
It would be nice if the mods bothered to talk to us so we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.
>>
>>1967593
Why should the mods intervene?
This isn't /vg/ and there is no rule about thread creation.
>>
>>1967639
The it's not creating a new thread on page two that's the main problem, it's the person making the threads.
>>
>>1967655
Anon, you might have Mugino-related issues that make you extremely butthurt, but that does not mean the mods need to care.

We don't care about your crush on him.
>>
>>1967849
>White knight spotted
>>
>>1967639
Actually...
>>1436964
>>
>>1967849
Mugino constantly:

>writes in a terrible English that is practically indecipherable
>posts low quality images (his Saitama image macro alone breaks GR#3)
>attention-whores by regularly creating threads for on-going series (which is a problem for those who filter him)
>advertises and endorses series that do not contain any yuri
>harasses people that don't share his opinion on other boards
>uses a trip, despite not providing any content to the board
>disrupts threads because people need to constantly tell him to fuck off

Excuse me for asking why a person like that hasn't been banned.
>>
>>1968108
He's probably friends with mod or something. You also forgot:
>rarely if ever talks about actual yuri series'
>>
>>1968123
>>1968108
And you guys forgot:
>Has Tumblr and Pixiv accounts containing his shitty extremist anti-het guro and disgusting rants
>>
>>1968134
As amusing as the thought is, I don't think those are actually his. For one thing, the English in those accounts is understandable.
>>
>autists sperging over an autist while pretending they're not autistic themselves
>every thread

All of you are fucking embarrassing.
>>>/a/
>>
>>1968136
Maybe but his guro rants seem to suggest his broken English is just a facade. In my theory, his Brazil/Cuba/Whateverthehellhesfrom thing is also a facade. He's probably doing it on purpose to make himself more notorious. Otherwise, if he didn't know a thing about English, he wouldn't be here at all.
>>
>>1968108
>disrupts threads because people need to constantly tell him to fuck off
No you don't. If his shit isn't yuri, state so with proof, that's the point of the general thread. If he really is rule breaking then report him.
If all you do is make "fuck off" or >greentextposts YOU'RE the one shitting up threads with unrelated shitposts.
And don't give me that shit about how it's his fault and you'll stop when he stops. That's the same retarded logic that anti-yuri faggots on /a/ use.
>>
>>1968108
>My english is decent since mostly understand
>I just use Saitama pic one time
> don't want your attention, I want to make contribution
>I adversite a lot serie with yuri specially in general thread like luck & logic, Custom Maid, I first was who talk here about Anko-san
>only D obcetion on /a/
>not problem on use a trip because many people use here
>that not my guilty that people send me to fuck off
>>1968123
I talk on Citrus, NT and other similar thread
>>1968134
That is not my pixic account and I don't had tumbrl
>>
>>1968165
>My english is decent
You should try using it sometime then.
>>
>>1968145
You might be right. Notice how he changed the "previous thread" back to the derpy "continue from" in the OP? That has to be on purpose.
>>
>>1968163
What do you think people have been doing? Some people are sick and tired of pointing out that the most of the series he posts aren't yuri. It's just fanservice that won't go anywhere. And it's impossible to ignore him, because he keeps making threads, so if you filter him, you can't even participate in the thread.

Posts about series that don't have any yuri or are of really low quality are usually deleted. Why should it be any different for Mugino?

>>1968165
>I don't want your attention
Then why do you use a name/trip on an anonymous image board in the first place? That's calling attention to yourself.

>I adversite a lot serie with yuri
Most of the shows aren't yuri. It's either fanservice or ridiculously strong goggles. People have already pointed out in your most recent thread that Luck & Logic is probably not yuri.

>My english is decent
I think your post speaks for itself.
>>
>>1968202
>Posts which are of really low quality are usually deleted.

So why aren't the last 40 posts of this thread deleted and you all banned?
>>
>>1968217
Oooh, sick burn Kelso!
>>
>>1968202
> fanservice that won't go anywhere
You do remember what the general thread is for right?
Fanservice, goggles, non-canon yuri, etc. are allowed in here. You might have a point if he's making threads specifically about random anime that aren't legit yuri, those should be reported, but in THIS thread, the whining about Mugino is most of the time retarded because he isn't actually going against the purpose of the thread.
>>
>>1968217
Well, now that Mugino has posted, I'd guess I'd be okay with that.

>>1968226
The problem is that he doesn't say it's fanservice or subtext. It's always "confirmed" yuri. Did that girl just blush at another girl, it's confirmed yuri. Did that girl just say she loves another girl, despite being part of some guy's harem, it's confirmed yuri.
>>
>>1968237
Mugino hasn't posted, that's not his trip, it's someone pretending to be him. The english is even worse than usual.
>>
>>1968261
People have become martyrs for lesser and stupider things.
>>
>>1968287
4chan doesn't have martyrs, it just has people more psychopathic than others.
>>
>>1968261
>>1968287
>People pretending to be Mugino to try to make him look bad (or worse than he already is anyway)
That isn't martyrdom, that's blatant (unsuccessful) false flagging and it makes the people against Mugino even less credible than they already are.
>>
>>1968293
>>1968307
The martyrdom comment was just a little joke.
>>
>>1968142
>hipsterfaggot reveling in his perceived moral superiority
>perceived
>>
>>1968163
>Wannabe mod spotted

It's a free speech zone, matey. People will post what they will. Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>1968624
>>1968629
/a/utist detected
>>
The fact that threads can get this shitty just because mugino exists are why mugino should not exist.
>>
>>1968653
The haters are worse than he is though. Before he would post something that may or may not have yuri teasing in some hetshit show and everyone would ignore him. Once in a blue moon, just like a broken clock, he would be right and it turns out to have actual yuri.
Now every other thread devolves into whatever the hell this is just because some people just can't learn to ignore him.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.