[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Thread card game edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 56

File: kiss.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
Continue From>>1961953
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
>>
Just to remember Luck & logic confirmed yuri
>>1965946
Is had four girl x girl team who need kiss to activated they power
>>
>>1966916
I'll watch the gifs and ignore the anime. Thanks.
>>
>>1966916
>Just to remember Luck & logic confirmed yuri
I remember the glasses girl acting tsundere toward the MC and Venus obviously wanted his dick.

Yuri fanservice, nothing more.
>>
>>1966916
>confirmed yuri

It's not. Fuck off.
>>
>>1966916
>>1967123
There *is* a kiss when they transform, but they're the only same-sex couple that does so.

There does seem to be something between Sniper Rock Shooter and the black girl, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>1965626
>"find the weakness of her enemy"

Why, aren't all the kids fighting the Unknown enemies together.
>>
It's not even my pixiv account
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1mhazyxQmE
how yuri is the ending?
>>
>>1967139
Well if we would compare the girls kisses with each other to the main guy kissing his destined girl, they are lacking as hell.

Other thing which is an annoying thing is how the girls can't solve each other problems among each other but they need the main male MC to do so like how the black/pink pair problem was resolved.

I'm a bit afraid that for few next episodes this anime will be just about that, the main guy helping the different pair of girls each episode till big finale.

It is yuri related in a way that the girls have to kiss each other but so far there's zero romantic or sexual tension between the girls pairings.
>>
File: venus yurine.jpg (96KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
venus yurine.jpg
96KB, 852x480px
>>1967412
>>1967412
No, in ep 3 is Venus who convinced her patner to kill the Foreigner, even when the mc was against of if.
they resolved each other problem
>>
>>1967365
How yuri is the series itself? I see a dude and two girls, but the dude seems to be there for comedy while the two girls seem to have a friendship of sorts.
>>
>>1967158
Brainwashing was involved, so no. Not in the LN.

The anime is after this.
>>
>>1967412
>It is yuri related in a way that the girls have to kiss each other but so far there's zero romantic or sexual tension between the girls pairings.

That is the worst kind of fake yuri. Not just causes Mugino to spam us with it, it's also shit.

Keep that shit to your awful pixiv, mugino.
>>
>>1967420
It's literally a classic romcom. Dude is the MC, one girl comes into town for reasons and he likes her, the other girl is his childhood friend. So far there is surprisingly little rom, and the ED caught me off guard, but there isn't even any subtext between the two.
>>
File: carry.jpg (87KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
carry.jpg
87KB, 852x480px
>>1967425
You know, is amazing,
You are 100% wrong, nothing what you say was right
>>1967432
Is not romcom, Hotaru is the mc since about her eating candies, she visit the store of the boy but also the coffe store of Saya
>>
>>1967423
>brainwashing

Who brainwashed whom
>>
>>1967451
You're wrong anyway.

Saya has the hot for Kokonotsu (the male main character) this was established in episode 1, and Hotaru hasn't shown any interest in anyone, the only exceptions being Kokonotsu's dad (she wants her for her family's company) or whoever let her run her mouth off about candy.
The ending is just your typical one promoting the waifu-bait characters. It's like looking for yuri in High School DxD because in one of its endings only the girls are featured.
>>
FFS, don't let that retard create threads cause my filter hides them.
>>
>>1967571
>implying we can stop him
>>
>>1967571
The only thing we can do is create a new thread before he does, but that would cause the autists here to throw a fit as well.
>>
So does this Luck & Logic have more or less yuri than that Twintails anime? Not saying it had much at all (because it didn't), but I could tolerate it because the whole premise was lulzy and totally not serious at all.
>>
>>1967657
It doesn't, never read a Mugino post.
>>
>>1966916
Blonde x red is possible a couple yuri
>>
>>1967657
Was there even any yuri in twintails? I remember it being genderbender het show.
>>
>>1967453
Not that guy but according to wikipedia:
Hotaru, Maihime and someone named Itou Marika were friends. Marika wanted Hotaru to herself so she altered Hotaru's memories into becoming Shino. Marika also manipulated one of the higher ups into issuing the order for Maihime's assassination. The other Hotaru in the story is actually Marika.
>>
>>1967730

Sounds like a gay triangle

The best kind of geometry
>>
>>1967730
What does "other Hotaru" mean?
>>
File: love you.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
love you.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
Nights of Azure screenshot, taken from Gust official page.
>>
>>1968108
You're forgetting that he has two special accounts somewhere in this Internet.
>>
>>1968077
>tfw can't afford PS4 just for NoA ;_;
>>
>>1968077
This better not be a "one or both of the girls die" game.
>>
>>1968149
Depends on which ending you get I think. But the happy ending is one of them.
>>
>>1967910
Going by the summary, I guess it means that after brainwashing the real Hotaru into thinking she's someone else and go assassinate Maihime, the culprit assumed the identity of Hotaru to keep a tab on things.

Not sure how that would work if all three of them were supposedly friends before and Maihime should recognize them?
>>
File: Strike Witches - Fate.jpg (91KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
Strike Witches - Fate.jpg
91KB, 480x672px
Roster is looking pretty good, but I wonder if the following is possible:
1_ Change either Intertwined Fingers or Kuma Shock from RB to either AMF or CMF.
2_ Replace either Teru or Black Sunshine with whoever got the above change.
3_ Have whoever got the change get her specific goalhorn? (IF gets Crazy Psycho Lesbian, KS gets Ano Mori de Matteru)
>>
>>1968178
LN logic. That's how.
>>
Pan de Peace joins the spring roster.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/daily-briefs/2016-01-26/pan-de-peace-tv-anime-slated-for-april/.98003
Man, are people gonna get anything done that season?
>>
>>1968159
No, that's the normal ends.
>>
>>1968159
>>1968623
At times my always uncovered spoilers fuck me over. Please stop here.
>>
>>1968402

Dont we have people who actually read Volume 1.
>>
>>1968483
I think it will be a short anime.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (363KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
363KB, 1128x1600px
Vol 3 Kindle version

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=778789
>>
>>1968483
After the drought this season, comes the monsoon!

>>1968683
I hope not. JK Meshi already has the food short anime covered.
>>
File: Homucifer.jpg (220KB, 871x861px) Image search: [Google]
Homucifer.jpg
220KB, 871x861px
Sorry for the late response, I was busy over last couple of days.

>>1966012
I completely forgot to reply to this post, my bad.
Instead of the .swf have this youtube link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk
Same vid except the .swf obviously loops.

>>1966941
There were two big issues I had with it: 1. I wouldn't know what to write in it myself and our old wiki writer retired and 2. I was always bothered by the fact that that section only included a couple of players, not all our old players we said goodbye to.
I see somebody restored it and even added the newly cut players - thanks. If you're interested in writing more I could dig around and figure out which other players got phased out. Not right now though because the archives are down.

>>1966962
I was looking for those models on Japanese sites, looks like it was a mistake, heh.
Here's the new MMD model (bottom) compared with our old blender (top). The difference in quality is pretty big.
It's still a work in progress, though. The neck needs fixing and like I said it's possible to actually add boobs nowadays.

Would be great if we could get more models. For now I found an Akkarin and Haruka for Lesbodynamics. I can't convert them myself though, heh. Gotta wait for help.

>>1968232
I'm grateful for the input but like I said we haven't figured out what formation we'll run in Winter and as such the positions are just placeholders.
I'm sure some people will be upset about how player A is a CB or how player E is a CMF but it can't be helped, such is life. We'll try to rotate players if conditions will allow us.
As for the goalhorns I'm not a fan of using custom goalhorns for non medals because in our previous 45 official Cup games we've had a non medal CMF score once.
Also I don't think we'll use AMFs at all.

In other news Charlotte1 (>>1966806) won the poll so we'll use that. Does anybody new what ep that cap is from? I could download a BD rip if it's out to get a better quality cap.
>>
File: Who Homu here.jpg (279KB, 1290x753px) Image search: [Google]
Who Homu here.jpg
279KB, 1290x753px
>>1968729
And here's a failed attempt at converting Homucifer's blender.
>>
>>1968732
You imported it into Assassin's Creed? Neat.
>>
>>1968729
>If you're interested in writing more I could dig around and figure out which other players got phased out.
Consider it done.
>>
>>1968729
>Haruka for Lesbodynamics
It's too bad that you probably won't be able to find (or really make/put into the game itself) a Yuu player that would hold onto her like the scene in question.
>>
Hai-Furi, one more for spring!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-26/hai-furi-tv-anime-staff-april-debut-story-details-characters-unveiled/.97979
>>
>>1968831
Who needs to sleep anyways?
>>
>>1968831
30+ characters? Does this want to be a card game tie-in or something?
>>
>>1968729
With a few voice clips and maybe an instrumental version I think I could make Hunting Song a proper Ayaya goalhorn.
But when's the last time she ever scored a goal?
>>
>>1968831
Raw for the first chapter of the Hai-Furi manga:
http://marumaru.in/b/origin/113110
>>
>>1967657
Luck & Logic is about couples who mostly need to kiss to transformed>>1965899
>>1965946
supposed the godness are bond with they person for life
>>
File: qak7etC.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qak7etC.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>>1968952
Meh, they don't even kiss on the lip.
>>
File: 5d0f32ffd4c1d3ab7ffb503f18e02382.png (947KB, 1000x775px) Image search: [Google]
5d0f32ffd4c1d3ab7ffb503f18e02382.png
947KB, 1000x775px
>>1968800
Well then. Here's a long list of our former players, it might not include every single one though because I made it largely from my memory. Older Cup threads aren't on loveisover, I might try talking to the loveisover guy and ask him if he'd be willing to rehost some foolz files.

Wan, Houkago Tea Time, Bitchnatsu, Ume-Tentei, Namori, Sanya V. Litvyak, Erica Hartmann, Allegorical Octapus, Stopid Sexy Thief, Reo Kawamura, Archery Club, Symmetrical Docking, Shiznat, Kigo, Hip Hop Lollipop (this one still hurts, mistakes were made)
I'm pretty sure we also had Hitomi on the team at some point, as Forbidden Love maybe? But I can't recall the exact player name so let's put that aside for the time being.

You don't have to write descriptions for all of those if you don't want to and you don't need to rush it either. Just write stuff whenever you'll have some time. As for the positions and departed fields you can use [?] for now, I'll either fill it in later or I'll remake the tabl to just get rid of them, heh.

>>1968839
Ayaya actually scored last Winter - which is extremely rare for /u/, it's always the medals who score for us - but what I said earlier still holds true - alt goalhorns for non medals is not something I'm a fan of.
>>
File: 54866984_p0.jpg (1MB, 1224x2000px) Image search: [Google]
54866984_p0.jpg
1MB, 1224x2000px
>>1968729
Too bad all this effort will go to waste since it's the /mlp/ tournament by /mlp/ featuring /mlp/ these days, and they literally make the rules.
>>
Cutest couple of the season
>>
>>1969152
The move to PES2016 screwed them up, apparently.
>>
>>1969159

More like the only couple of the season
>>
File: divine gate 03.jpg (506KB, 2027x3362px) Image search: [Google]
divine gate 03.jpg
506KB, 2027x3362px
Divine gate aparently will had yuri yandere
kinda surprise but the anime look depressed
and yes, is another mobile game adaption
>>
>>1969262
Don't fucking care.
Saw first two eps and looks like fujobait.
>>
>anime about the LN about the lives of Chitose Karasuma, a college student who aspires to be an idol voice actress, and other young women in the industry announced

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-27/snafu-and-mm-creators-girlish-number-novel-gets-tv-anime-about-voice-idols/.98029

On one hand
>idol voice actresses
On the other
>SNAFU and MM! creators

Something to watch out for, I suppose, but I have no hopes for this.
>>
>>1968980
>Hip Hop Lollipop
>mistake

Never.
http://lollipop.hiphop/
>>
>>1968980
I don't really know if the roster page should be that long. None of the other teams include ALL of their retired players.
And tbqhfam I don't recognize some of those memes.

Still, if YOU yourself want me to include all those I will.

>Hip Hop Lollipop
Don't beat yourself up over this. We should have seen it coming-
>>
>>1969382
See what coming? Mind informing someone who doesn't know what that is?
>>
>>1969442
There's a short story behind that.

A decision was made to add a player representing Precure to the /u/ team. However, it wasn't going to be Mana because by that point DokiDoki was over, so the people deciding went for the Princess reference because they thought that since DokiDoki was pretty yuritastic, Princess wasn't going to dissapoint, right?

Cue Blue and that other faggot that got NTR'd by Blue and went for (and if I recall succeeded with) Hime. The signs of that happening were obvious but we clung to the hope that Megumi and Hime were going to heed the QUITE EXPLICIT WARNING of NOT FALLING IN LOVE.

We thought wrong. We should've known.
>>
>>1969452
*HappinessCharge
>>
>>1969455
Yes, that.
>>
>>1969452
I see. Yeah, DokiDoki was unique to the franchise being so heavy on the yuri. It would have been the better choice after all.
Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.
>>
>>1969452
>since DokiDoki was pretty yuritastic, Princess wasn't going to dissapoint, right?
Pretty much. We've thought we finally entered the Age of Yuri. PreCure has always been very yuri friendly - if you look at seasons that came before DokiDoki you have Smile with the GreenxOrange vs GreenxBlue wars (also Everything Goes with Blue), Suite with tsun on tsun action and Heartcatch where Tsubomi outright falls for Itsuki (without realizing Itsuki is a girl, though).
What could have possibly gone wrong!
And the HappinessCharge happened.

>>1969382
>Still, if YOU yourself want me to include all those I will.
I would kinda like to see it but more than that I'd like you to just make descriptions for the players you want to write a description for. One step at a time.
As for the players you don't get feel free to ask I guess.
>>
File: unamused_robot.png (218KB, 360x601px) Image search: [Google]
unamused_robot.png
218KB, 360x601px
>still no DameDesuYo release for Koukaku no Pandora episode 3

I really don't want to use Funi.
>>
How much incest can I squeeze out of Minami-ke?
>>
>>1969452
IIRC, the romantic situation by the end of HapCha was the het-tiest ever for PreCure series.
Blue got back together with newly-reformed Mirage, Megumi ended up with Seiji as a second choice, Iona had a male love interest in some sempai that lent her books, Yuuko ended up feeding rice to newly-reformed Phantom's human form, and Hime was forever alone. Almost, she was all the time going on about prince this and prince that, not to mention her brief crush on Seiji. Anyway, Hime is a wildcard, not explicitly connected to anyone romantically by the end. But nothing like Karen/Kurumi, more like Rin.
>>
>>1969826
Not much in my opinion but it depends on your goggles I guess.
>>
>>1969826
None. You should still watch it though, it's pretty great.

There is a switch in the tone from the second series on. First series is more relaxed, almost iyashi-kei like. From the second series on the focus is more on the comedy.
>>
>>1969159
I still can't believe this was based on a concept by Masamune Shirow.
>>
>>1968729
What do you mean by "convert" the model? Cause I know a way to convert .obj files for them to open on MMD. I don't know how to add bones/rigging though.
>>
>>1969807
>I'd like you to just make descriptions for the players you want to write a description for
I already have a description in mind for most of them. so no problem.

>the players you don't get
Those would be:
Wan
Allegorical Octapus (my best guess is that this represents the lillies that appear in certain manga during yuri scenes. Lillies kinda look like octopi)
Stupid Sexy Thief
Archery Club (when's the last time an archery club featured in /u/? I honestly can't recall)

>>1969859
It's much worse than I thought, then. What hurts me the most about HaCha is that it dropped the het like a thousand ton hammer immediately after a fantastic Iona x Hime episode.
>>
File: Aoki.Reika.full.1039690.jpg (143KB, 700x858px) Image search: [Google]
Aoki.Reika.full.1039690.jpg
143KB, 700x858px
>>1969979
>when's the last time an archery club featured in /u/?
Smile Precure? Centaur's Worries? It's a pretty stable onee-sama cliché, I think.
>>
>>1969966
I don't know how it's actually done, uguu. It's not hard or time consuming so I don't feel particularly bad asking a person unrelated to the team (but symphatetic towards /u/) to help out with it, just that right now is not a good time for that. I could maybe give you his contact info if you wanna help or something.

>>1969979
>Wan
Ran from Rinne no Lagrange.
>Stupid Sexy Thief
Zoe from /u/ fantasy CYOA.
>Archery Club (when's the last time an archery club featured in /u/? I honestly can't recall)
Well, the player got sacked for a reason!I can't recall all that many examples right now (Rakka Ryuusui is a mentionworthy one) but it used to be a pretty common cliche. Even the gay couple from Godannar was all about Archery Club.
>Allegorical Octapus (my best guess is that this represents the lillies that appear in certain manga during yuri scenes. Lillies kinda look like octopi)
Here's the joke, I don't know what Allegorical Octapus was supposed to be myself, heh. Somebody suggested it, people liked it, it was voted in.
It was supposed to be a western rep so don't ask me, I have no interest in western comics/cartoons. Maybe somebody else can shed some light on it for us.
>>
>>1970014
>/u/ fantasy CYOA
Speaking of which, was there ever a conclusion to any of the CYOAs?
>>
>>1970086
I didn't follow the /u/ fantasy CYOA but it ended a while ago, very late in 2014, after almost 50 threads. Google tells me it's archived here:
https://anonkun.com/stories/the-evoker-u-fantasy-cyoa/f4780fce-e00d-44e4-a97f-9ebbeca466c9/home
>>
>>1970095
Speaking of which, wasn't Storyteller honorary player for a one match?
>>
>>1970106
He was, in the first Kurisumasu Cup, right after the CYOA ended, which is why I remember it was December 2014 (if not - October). It was supposed to be 'for one tournament' but we got eliminated in the first round so it ended up with being just one match. My apologies. m(_ _)m
>>
>>1970014
The Allegorical Octopus was from Gunnerkrigg Court, though I don't remember which page.
>>
>>1969983
>>1970014
Archery club could probably come back because it's featured in KanColle. Pretty sure. Though it's more of an analogue to them being ships in the anime, I think.
>>
>>1970112
Sorry, didn't mean to open old wounds.
>>
>>1970124
I knew I recognised it!
>>
>>1969983

Rakka Ryuusui.
>>
>>1970162
Wish someone were still scanlating it.
Does anyone have the final (volume 9) raws?
>>
Show By Rock! Short series starting in July
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2016-01-29/show-by-rock-short-short-anime-series-premieres-in-july/.98115
I suppose by definition, it means we'll be getting the second season in October at the earliest.
>>
>>1970471
It wasn't announced already that the second season would be in the spring? Maybe we will get both.
>>
>>1970490
Apparently the short anime's coming before the second season, so it looks like it's not the case.
>>
>>1970142
Well, it's not that much of a wound. I probably shouldn't be willing to admit this as a manager but since we lost against /m/ I wasn't all that upset about it. I talked with the /m/ guys before and after the game. Of course it would've been better had we advanced but since it wasn't meant to be I was just happy for /m/.

>>1970127
Ah, I didn't even think of Kancolle somehow. But yeah, kyuudo is something you see regularly, other examples include KannaMiko (Chikane), Umi from LL, pretty sure there was something pretty yuri in MariaHolic (although mentioning MariaHolic on /u/ is kinda dangerous) etc. We could name at least 20 examples of this I bet.
>>
>>1970490
No, the announcement for the second season appearing in Spring was retracted. The original source of that statement (some gaming site) apologized for the confusion.
>>
>>1970517
>Umi from LL
Thought she was doing kendo.
>>
>>1970557
Depends which canon. I think in the anime am she was kyudo but in SID she and Honoka were both originally in the kendo club
>>
>>1970557
>>1970594
Huh, didn't know that.
Yeah, in the anime she's in the kyuudo club.
>>
File: Haruka.jpg (48KB, 327x426px) Image search: [Google]
Haruka.jpg
48KB, 327x426px
I guess I'll bump the thread with this.
Here's out new model for Lesbodynamics! More models will be coming later hopefully. For now I'm still shit at finding good, working MMD downloads, heh.
>>
>>1971332
Impressive.
>>
>>1971332
>Lesbodynamics!
11/10
>>
File: kinosei_010.png (398KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
kinosei_010.png
398KB, 1000x1409px
Ejima Eri is winning me over in a hurry.
>>
File: kinosei_011.png (383KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
kinosei_011.png
383KB, 1000x1409px
>>1971499
>>
File: kinosei_012.png (296KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
kinosei_012.png
296KB, 1000x1409px
>>1971502
>>
File: kinosei_013.png (474KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
kinosei_013.png
474KB, 1000x1409px
>>1971503
>>
>>1971505
Looks cute.

How will this series fail me by not being yuri, anon?
>>
>>1971524
Classic /u/.
>>
File: nm4_030.jpg (381KB, 917x1271px) Image search: [Google]
nm4_030.jpg
381KB, 917x1271px
>>1971524
It is and will be yuri. It's just a short posted on the author's website though. I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate thread for that.
>>
>>1969269
Show is pretty shounen as fuck, but I didn't notice any fujobait in the episodes I've watched. There is a LOT of angst from the MC though.

However the main girl and her bestie will obviously become arch-rivals, which will lead to a lot of foe yay.Also said girl has a genie slave/stand.
>>
>>1971658
What is it with u/ and fujoshis? If we look in the mirror we will see one who likes GL.
>>
>>1971825
Fujobait = yaoibait. Not everyone who likes yuri also likes yaoi, actually chances are they will get annoyed because when a show is fujobait they will most likely focus on the guys, instead of the girls.
>>
>>1971825
>>1971828
Yes, maybe this is why we don't get along with fujoshis: cause yaoi always steals the spotlight from yuri.
>>
>>1971849
And your post shows why yuri fanboys like you are retarded. Meanwhile, actual fujoshis are a majority of the people actually producing yuri that we like here. So you're hating the hand that feeds you, good work.

It's not yaoi that steals the spotlight from yuri, it's het.
>>
Y'all niggas are acting like this is some kind of ideological war, rather than just preference in entertainment media.
>>
>>1971876
>actual fujoshis are a majority of the people actually producing yuri that we like here

What. Fujoshis, if they produce anything, produce yaoi. There are, of course, yuri artists who are also fujoshis, but they're the exceptions. It's more likely that yuri artists overlap with het than yaoi artists.
>>
>>1971886
>being this ignorant
>>
>>1971887
Elaborate.
>>
>>1971889
The fastest way would be looking up fanart of VDM.
>>
>>1971876
The annoying fujoshis from the west aren't producing anything for me, they are just being their pervert selves, fawning over sausages and saying that one lesbian couple "like each other just as sisters/friends".
>>
>>1971893
How about naming a few artists to prove your point?
No one is going to check every single fanart and it's artist, retard.
>>
>>1971893
For 15 minutes I randomly looked up the artists of 8 pages of VD fanart in pixiv, and I only found 3 artists who also have BL in there pages. And no, that's not fast at all.

>>1971903
I did.
>>
>>1971909
>there
*their

Also, I forgot to add that nearly all of them exclusively draw yuri or solo images.
>>
>>1971909
>171830
>かにぱん
>きもいさん
Literally first page on pixiv.
>>
>>1971916
I said randomly. Why don't you go through 8 pages too if you want to be precise? To save you the trouble, page 2 only has one (doppiabu-).
>>
>>1971931
Wow we already have 4. I wonder when will these exceptions end.

Only newfags would argue that fujoshi who produce yuri as well are exceptions.
>>
>>1971936
They are the exceptions. If they're actually the "majority of the people actually producing yuri", then the percentage should be 90%, not 10%.

And I'm still waiting for the 8 pages. I already wasted too much time for this stupid argument.
>>
File: Screenshot_Launfal.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_Launfal.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Someone mentioned before that Kai Ri Sei Million Arthur had a /u/ couple. Now I'm pissed that I did not manage to get one more material for the upgrade,
>>
File: 06.png (836KB, 1000x1150px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
836KB, 1000x1150px
>>1971950
Before evolve
>>
File: 05.png (999KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
999KB, 1000x800px
>>1971951
After evolve
>>
>>1971942
>it's either exception or majority
>10% is exception
If you want to exclude yuri works written by fujoshi then do it. No one stops you. At least you won't suffer because of eternal hiatus of Gurenki.
>>
>>1971952
Fairytale edition
>>
>>1971954
Evolve fairytale
>>
File: upload.jpg (85KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
upload.jpg
85KB, 640x512px
>>1971955
Stubbornly-denying-they-are-married-edition
>>
File: 03.jpg (96KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
96KB, 640x512px
>>1971956
Evolve (1)
>>
>>1971953
I don't have any problems with fujoshis. What I'm arguing is the part where >>1971876 said majority. And if you don't like exception then fine, minority.
>>
File: 04.jpg (112KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
112KB, 640x512px
>>1971956
Evolve 2
And thats all.
>>
>>1971959
Well, I'm not the one who said fujoshi are majority. I'm agreeing with you on this one. I was arguing whatever they're a mere exception or not.
>>
>>1970124
The octopus first appears on page 1191 and the obvious metaphor involving said octopus happens on page 1203, immediately after Yuri happens.

Avoiding spoilers since apparently there are a few poor lost souls around who have never read GK.

Seriously, get on that.
>>
>>1971960
I played Million Arthur for a while, hoping they would add more Yuri to the scraps they started with. It didn't happen and I moved on. Pity they didn't do this earlier.
>>
>>1971959
Well, the anon arguing they are a majority certainly has better arguments than the fujoshi hater. Many of the manga artists we have also do yaoi. That's not an accident.
>>
>>1971980
The 'fujoshi hater', if that anon really is one, only said that yaoi steals the spotlight from yuri, which is true considering if a show has many male and female characters the fanart is usually predominately BL, while the majority anon's argument is false.

>Many of the manga artists we have also do yaoi. That's not an accident.
How much is many? Also if I recall, a lot of those artists only did yuri for a little while and then went back to yaoi (or het) never to return, which is heartbreaking.
>>
Can't we all, like, just get along? Some many negative vibes is bumming me out, man.
>>
>>1972012
>Can't we all, like, just get along?
Where do you think you are?
>>
Some of you guys really are butthurt that yaoi exists, huh. It's a bit silly.

But I guess if ret/a/rds can rage about yuri for no reason, retards on /u/ can do the same about yaoi. Retards gotta retard.
>>
>>1972046
Nobody's butthurt about yaoi here. There's only people being butthurt because they think someone else is butthurt.
>>
http://www.yurireviews.com/2016/01/yurireviews-some-changes-and-updates.html?zx=402462d638a7ab39

>Since some of you already know, let’s just say that we ran into some trouble with a visitor some weeks ago. To put it lightly, he was hard to deal with, and he ended up spamming some posts of ours with walls of text stating how much we and our blog suck. We ended up deleting these posts, but he seemingly went ahead and reported YuriReviews.

So, was this anticrack-kun? Because those sound like his methods.
>>
File: 54303570_p0.jpg (259KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
54303570_p0.jpg
259KB, 1300x900px
It's been a long while since I last checked Gakkou Gurashi stuff, and it seems some nice pictures of Rii x Kurumi were made, so nice. I know there ain't much subtext between them, but I can't help but find them very cute together. You guys think if they had sex, Rii would be infected with the virus? Since Kurumi probably still carries it, it's just dormant.
>>
File: 54631319_p19.png (752KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
54631319_p19.png
752KB, 800x933px
>>1972204
Maybe as long as they don't trib and share vaginal fluids, it's okay?
>>
>>1972180
Probably. He's been pulling the same shit all over the yurisphere.
>>
>>1972180
Why would he attack a blog like that? I've never noticed any crack shipping support or anything so far.
>>
>>1972217
It's not like he's known for being rational.
>>
>>1972204
>>1972210
Cute, but the OTP is Miki x Kurumi.
>>
>>1972180
At least the damage is minimal.
>>
>>1972248
>Not Kurumi x Shovel-chan
>>
>>1972217
Because he's quite obviously mentally ill.
>>
File: 51976519_p0.jpg (494KB, 2194x1553px) Image search: [Google]
51976519_p0.jpg
494KB, 2194x1553px
>>1972248
>not 4P
>>
>>1972278
I wish someone actually scanned that doujin...
>>
I wonder if they are any ratings for current yuri series. Like what Japanese finds good or bad, or what sells the most.
>>
File: 032.jpg (361KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
361KB, 1110x1600px
>>
>>1972268
Fuck off, cargofag.
>>
So is there any working archive now?
>>
>>1972180
that was the first thing I thought as well. that kind of autistic dedication to troll is something you would expect of him.
>>
>>1971828
I understand that but the rivalry between between yuri fans and fujoshis still seems forced.

They like relationships between two guys.
We like relationships between two girls.

Also nobody is forcing you to watch those shows, if there is some focus on girls love I'll take it and run with it.
>>
>>1972593
It kind of is? There's nothing real substantial about the rivalries. I think the dislike of fujos might stem from how people got into anime before they got into yuri. Since they weren't exactly mutually exclusive.
>>
>>1971849
Is yaoi more popular then yuri? Maybe but that depends on which fandom I'm in. Yugioh for whatever reason happened to have a lot of yaoi for a show about playing card games. K-On, no way to throw yaoi in there unless you genderbend or pair Satoshi Tanaka with a male MC. Code Geass had a lot of yaoi but I still spotted some yuri fanfiction.

Even if we assume yaoi takes the spotlight as in being more popular, I still don't get what's stopping yuri fans from getting along with fujoshis.
>>
>>1972429
ALice be turning everyone to yuri and they not even know it hel she not even concsious and she changing em
>>
>>1972596
I think they are a minority, but still, some fujoshis are very anti-yuri, just like some yuri fans are anti-yaoi, so it is hard to get along with those.
>>
>>1972589
https://4ch.be/u/
>>
>>1972596
It's hard to answer this question.

On one hand, i can guarantee that the number of fujoshi far exceeds yuri fan. It's not like they hate yuri, most of them just have no interest in seeing female characters in general. Just check the amount of doujinshi/fanart for stuff like SnK, Naruto, Free...

On the other hand, yuri is more easily accepted in anime/manga, since your common otaku is far more likely to be okay with girls hand holding, flirting and kissing than two guys doing the same shit. So it would be a lot easier for you to find yuri stuff in the average anime.
>>
File: fty.png (102KB, 270x347px) Image search: [Google]
fty.png
102KB, 270x347px
>>
>>1972733
Is this Fairy Tail? Because those look like Erza and Lucy.
>>
>>1972596
>Is yaoi more popular then yuri?
If I remember correctly from the thesis posted here a while back, the ratio of dedicated magazines is around 10:1 in favour of yaoi. Yuri's saving grace compared to yaoi is as >>1972693 said: you're more likely to find deliberate yuri subtext, or even side-couples, in more "mainstream" anime/manga than finding the same for yaoi because their target audience tends to be more receptive to yuri than yaoi.
>>
>>1972735
Yes
>>
>>1972429
Doesn't it end with
Alice and Oki deciding that they can never have sex because due to their natures they might kill each other? or some bullshit like that?
>>
>>1972743
>Yuri's saving grace compared to yaoi is as >>1972693 said: you're more likely to find deliberate yuri subtext, or even side-couples, in more "mainstream" anime/manga than finding the same for yaoi because their target audience tends to be more receptive to yuri than yaoi.

What is up with that audience? Why wouldn't they yearn for more yuri magazines so it can compete with BL ones. If they're receptive towards yuri, why don't they buy enough?
>>
>>1972821
The target audience for mainstream stuff primarily consists of waifufags whose general mindset is when it comes to yuri is "Class S". You know, lesbianism is just a phase and all that. in this case, receptive doesn't mean they like yuri; rather, they don't particularly care for it/mind it when it does pop up.
>>
>>1972844
Class S is dead since years ago though.
>>
>>1972847
Maybe so, but I meant how their mind works on a level akin to Class S, not necessarily Class S in media still existing today. You still have delusional otaku who are convinced the girls want dick, especially if all that amounts to yuri is ambiguous teasing and/or fanservice. I dare say only explicit romantic confirmation will make them believe otherwise, but that happens so very rarely (and generally not a good marketing decision).
>>
>>1972847
>Class S
Now it was replaced by cute girls doing cute things together with subtext as big part of yuri genre, especially in anime.

Aside of that Class S still lives in some minds if that one KyoAni director words about Midori are any indication.
It's handy, with it pretty much any romantic interaction between two girls during their school years can be easily dismissed later as adolescence and youth phase.

From other side we have many yuri authors who aren't afraid to go beyond that to explictly show in their works that their characters don't belong to Class S and their feelings are real instead.
>>
>>1972854
>replaced
I wouldn't say that, Class S is kinda confirmed to not be romantic, meanwhile most of the cute girls doing cute things aren't together yet because their manga is still on-going, and confessions normally happens at the end of the story.
>>
File: 0045.jpg (446KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0045.jpg
446KB, 844x1200px
There's a yuri scene in vol4 of Killing Bites by the Caterpillar guy

though it's pheromone induced or something like that
>>
File: 0086.jpg (449KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0086.jpg
449KB, 844x1200px
>>1972874
>>
File: 0087.jpg (435KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0087.jpg
435KB, 844x1200px
>>1972879
>>
File: 0189.jpg (153KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0189.jpg
153KB, 844x1200px
>>1972885

shame the translation got dropped
>>
>>1972803
It was Alice who notice if they had sex she will kill Goki because Lol, Spider eat they patner head after the copulation
>>
>>1972862
>most of the cute girls doing cute things aren't together yet because their manga is still on-going
You hope for that but there aren't enough precedents. I can't remember any CGDCT manga that got explicit yuri end and wasn't promoted as yuri initially.
>>
>>1973009
Rakka Ryuusui.
And most of CGDCT are still on-going, no reason for not hope that.
>>
>>1973012
>Rakka Ryuusui
Yuri was in description.
>>
>>1973009
Yamanko.
>>
>>1972620
Some are, sure, but...

...here, we constantly bash fujoshis. At yaoicons, meanwhile, yuri panels are common and you will frequently see people cosplay as yuri couples. I like yaoi and am quite active in it, and yet... I've only seen one actual yuri-hater there. Hating yuri is actually very unpopular there - will just get you mocked as a phobe.
>>
>>1973028
>here, we constantly bash fujoshis

Um no. There isn't one post in this thread that's like that.
>>
>>1973028
Some people tend to take their love for niche genres too far, just ignore it. Responding to it simply gives it unwarranted attention; if you're the only person being angry in a room you'll quickly realise how silly you look to everybody else.
>>
File: Rakka_Ryuusui_v01_c01_p003.jpg (306KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rakka_Ryuusui_v01_c01_p003.jpg
306KB, 1123x1600px
>>1973012
>Rakka Ryuusui
As >>1973017 says, Rakka Ryuusui was always a yuri manga, and was promoted as such from the start.
Heck, even the title means 'mutual/reciprocated love'. And right from the start, the protagonist was already in love, so it was dead obvious that it would end with the love being reciprocated.
>>
>>1972854
>if that one KyoAni director words about Midori are any indication.
Care to share?
>>
>>1972854
ADOLESCENCE
>>
Woo hoo! So much Yuri potential/CGDCT shows for Spring. What with Pan De Peace and Hai Furi moved up the ladder. I hope there will be enough shows left over for the Summer and beyond. I prefer my Yuri shows spaced out, instead of them clumping together in a season slot.
>>
>>1972862
How long does it take for those manga to reach the ending anyway? 10 years? It will take a while for us to see if any of them will have an yuri ending.
>>
>>1973103
I think your grandsons be able to tell to your tombstone if it was yuri ending or not. Just wait.
>>
>>1973155
Pretty confident in our science baby technology, are we?
>>
>>1973162
They're not, why do you think they said grandsons.
>>
>>1973058

That's good and all, but when are they confirming the airing date for Qualidea anime

Need some action on top of the Literally Nothing Happenings
>>
>>1973177
If you're looking for information about Qualidae,
you'll get the definite answer in the Anime Japan 2016 event in March 26.

https://www.anime-japan.jp/en/stage/rgb_stage/
>>
>>1972803
Don't forget that everyone that isn't them get infected by the sex zombies. I think it's in everyone's best interest if we never bring this manga up again.
>>
>>1973373
What the fuck am I even reading.
>>
>>1973018
I was refering to 4komas. I don't remember much about the ending except for being disappointed.

>>1973103
It depends. If it's popular it may continue for a long time, if not 2 volumes at max.
>>
As much as I love CGDCT series' (and believe me, I really love that kinda stuff), I don't think it's realistic to expect explicit yuri at the end. It's going to be subtext from the beginning to the end.

Comparing them to Class S is bullshit though.
>>
>>1973642
>realistic
>>
>>1973642
>Comparing them to Class S is bullshit though.
Hibike Euphonium is more like Class S, because it highlights the strong emotional connection between the girls. Class S novels were like that.
>>
>>1973642
Disparagement of Class S as a genre is bullshit in the first place. Class S works are set in and reflect a historical social reality where female-female romantic relationships were common among schoolgirls at the turn of the 20th century, but not seen as "real" by society at large or (presumably) many of its participants. However, the historical context does not mean that the content of works in the Class S literary genre were not about "real" love; rather, the characteristic tragedy and frequency of resolutions as dire as death for the main characters reveal a resistance to the existing predominant views of transient relationships.

Class S works constitute a legitimate and important part of the modern legacy of yuri. As revealed in that recent yuri PhD thesis, http://ubt.opus.hbz-nrw.de/frontdoor.php?source_opus=944, Class S works such as Hana Monogatari are counted even today amongst the top 5 lists of yuri fans in Japan. The manner in which Class S, the literary genre, has come to be confused with a discriminatory attitude against acknowledging real romantic female relationships (which was merely the historical context of the works and still exists today) among English-speaking yuri fans is a fuckin' tragedy.
>>
>>1973642
It depends on the author, really. For example I expect a explicit yuri end for Kinmoza, but for some others manga not that much.
>>
>>1973702
>is a fuckin' tragedy.

It's not. Take your essay to a certain other site starting with a t in the name. It (and you) fit well there.
>>
>>1966909
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cccn/quantum-suicide-a-visual-novel-in-space-kill-or-be/description
Look is another project of visual novel when you can choice the mc gender and had same sex romance
>>
>>1973942
Jesus Christ, speak English.
>>
>>1973945
Now Mugino is going to think you are calling him Jesus Christ, your Lord and Savior..
>>
>>1973949
Jesus Christ is just a fictional character. My Lady and Savior is Madokami.
>>
>>1973702
>yuri PhD thesis
>historical reality
>top 5 per nip fans

Basically nothing of value
>>
>>1973942
Now, ignoring who posted the news, this actually looks interesting. There are 6 romanceable partners, and each one of them is either heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual.
The issue seems to be that they are 3 males and 3 females, which means that you are quite limited in your choice.
>>
>>1973965
I kinda agree with this.
>>
File: 1450849743860.png (249KB, 967x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1450849743860.png
249KB, 967x1400px
>>1973942
>Quantum Suicide uses a combination of English text and Japanese voice acting to convey its story. As an Original English Language Visual Novel, we do strive to make the novel as accessible as possible to the English speaking population. Nevertheless, we prefer Japanese voice actors so have decided that all voice actors will be native Japanese Voice Actors to give that crisp, natural feeling on the ear.

Yeah, fuck this.
>>
>>1973968
What's wrong with this. English voice actors in the weeb scene are horrible.
>>
>>1973702
>yuri PhD thesis
Where do I get a PhD in Yurilogy?
>>
>>1973971

I doubt the jap voices at this pay grade level are any better either, but I guess at least we don't understand them so we won't know how truly terrible they are
>>
>>1973971
The only reason this is "weeb" is some the characters were arbitrarily given Japanese names. The devs are Australian, for crying out loud.

If the people involved don't give a shit, you're going to end up with a bad result no matter the language. If HuniePop can produce good English VA, anyone can.
>>
File: even little girls laugh at you.jpg (112KB, 1000x313px) Image search: [Google]
even little girls laugh at you.jpg
112KB, 1000x313px
>>1973985
>HuniePop
>good English VA
>>
>>1973990
pleb taste, sis
>>
>>1973942
>quantum suicide
Can I, like, not have metaphysics in my VN pls?
>>
I'll read this thesis later, but wow, that's surreal. I never thought any country in the world (even Japan) would use yuri as a valid theme for a PhD thesis. Nothing against it, but I'm sure most "intelectual" (or at least they think they are intelectual) people don't consider anything related to anime/manga to be a "serious" subject.
>>
>>1974039
Anime/manga is part of culture
the thesis is in the area of Japanology
>>
>>1973965
>tumblr agenda has no place in yuri fiction because yuri fans don't want it
Did they? I had the impression reading the paper that the Japanese fandom is as divided as we are on the subject. On one hand you had some yuri fans who were downright homophobic, but on the other hand you had something like 30% of the surveyed part of the fandom consisting of gay/bi women, who did express a desire to actually see more lesbians in their yuri.
>>
>>1974039
It's "intellectual" and pop culture studies have been part of academia for decades. Buffy the Vampire Slayer at least used to be a very popular topic.
>>
>>1973702
It's not our fault japs have shit taste.

Class S can go and stay go.
>>
>>1974103
>Sorry that not everybody shares your view point and you're having it challenged
>this paper is the 100% truth!!!

Irony
>>
>>1974112
What are you trying to say, Mugino? Trouble at the old mill?
>>
>>1973978
>>1974039
What the fuck am I even reading. Fans anime are ridiculous
>>
>>1974119
You are stupid, anime is anime and real life is real life.

otaku in real life is stupid and virgin
>>
>>1973009
How many big yuri subtext CGDCT manga actually did end?
>>
File: laughing urolagnists.png (273KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughing urolagnists.png
273KB, 1000x800px
>>1974128
>greentext
>>
Having only a single paper about the topic is pretty worthless. It is impossible for us to check where the author might be wrong.
>>
Muricelago yuri manga is good?
>>
>>1974147
If you like edgy lesbian alphas who acquire and fuck a harem.
>>
>>1974039
Firstly, go to your local state library and look up anime. Chances are you'll find a essay anthology dedicated to anime.

Secondly, students do thesis on all sorts of weird things. I know from a friend that someone is doing a thesis on video games.

Finally, some people just like to read their opinions into stories.
>>
>>1974145
It's probably better then nothing but I guess it's up to us now to read through the essay and pick up what's wrong.
>>
>>1974129
This
>>
Stop replying to the obvious samefag.
>>
>>1974153
I would prefer nothing because people keep bringing it up as the ultimate definition for the yuri fandom.
>>
>>1974140
Hidamari Sketch?
>>
>>1974159
When did the manga end?
>>
>>1974158
because people here kind of want a definition from somebody for pretty obvious reasons relating to board moderation that I won't bring up because I don't want to get banned.
>>
>>1974145
The paper is worthless anyway. Whether we like it or not, all the so called problems yuri has are deeply rooted in the mud pile that consists of female sexuality and gender roles, not to mention all the other bs that are exclusive or nearly exclusive to modern day Nipland.

Anyone autistic enough to do their thesis on yuri in the first place is not going to touch on all the issues.

Just sit back and enjoy your latest CGDCT anime and whatever manga we can get.
>>
Christ, this thread is unsalvageable.
>>
>>1974163
The problems yuri has are more rooted in the general faults of anime production where nobody wants to take any big risks and instead uses the stuff that they know sells.
And if they make a yuri anime it is always a bad one. Just make a cute sol girls show where they get together in the end. Can't sell worse then ST.
>>
>>1974165
If you were expecting civil, well-reasoned discourse, you're in the wrong place.
>>
File: 1444136570440.jpg (62KB, 718x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444136570440.jpg
62KB, 718x600px
>>1974165
PLEASE END OUR SUFFERING MODS
>>
>>1974167
Not true. Outside of this garbage general and occasionally recent releases, most discussion on /u/ is civil and well-reasoned.

The aforementioned two threads just draw the biggest concentration of people who want to talk about irrelevant bullshit like the definition of yuri, other websites, meta shit, etc.
>>
>>1974162
>because people here kind of want a definition from somebody for pretty obvious reasons relating to board moderation

Most of the arguments relating to moderation and rules are about non-anime/manga media being featured on on /u/. People don't argue whether Batwoman or Frozen are yuri or not, they argue whether they should be on /u/ anyway since the board is slow and lacks content if we stick to Jap only.

The thesis, or at least the part of the thesis that people are arguing about, isn't about that.
>>
This Is Why Anime Just Doesn't Work In The Real World

Otaku repulsive with harem in life real? lol
>>
>>1974169
>well-reasoned

top kek
>>
>>1974170
>since the board is slow and lacks content if we stick to Jap only.
I wouldn't mind a slower board, we could actually have threads for smaller manga series.
>>
>>1974172
is this a markov chain bot or just mugino without a trip?
>>
>>1974140
K-On!
>>1974161
It didn't.
>>
>>1974176
Nothing is stopping you from having a thread about any manga series you want.
>>
>>1974178
>K-On!

K-ON! was never heavy subtext like Kiniro
>>
>>1974181
True, but can't really think of anything else that has ended.
>>
>>1974179
I made one and it died pretty fast because the board was too fast to keep the thread going to talk about more than one chapter, and ~10 post threads aren't really the bee's knees.
>>
>>1974181
>>1974184
Like, all the big shots (Hidamari Sketch, Kiniro Mosaic, A-Channel, GochiUsa) are still ongoing.
>>
>>1974189
If your thread can't get a single reply in the ~two weeks it takes to fall off the board, then that's too bad.
>>
>>1974194
It died faster than that and I couldn't bump it because I was busy ;_;
>>
>>1974166
Indeed. Maybe someone out there actually has an idea for a really nice yuri anime, but it wouldn't sell because most people have shit taste and anime industry, like everything in this world, cares more about money than making people happy.
>>
>>1974213
>waahh people like things I don't like
>>
Is Strike Witches worth getting into if I enjoyed Saki and Girls und Panzer and like reading the yuri doujins those two series spawn? Does Strike Witches spawn as many yuri doujins?
>>
>>1974213
I don't get why this is even up for discussion. Yes, niche things don't sell. Yes, the majority always prefers boring trash. Breaking news.
>>
>>1974309
Yes
>>
>>1974194
>~two weeks
It's 4 days these times.
>>
>>1974354
Previous Pandora thread fell off today and present one was created almost two weeks ago - and it happened three or four days after previous one hit bumplimit. So yes, two weeks.
>>
>>1974388
This is pretty embarrassing, anon.
>>
>>1974166
Sakura Trick was real yuri by a real yuri mangaka. It's your problem if you can't enjoy it.
>>
Speaking of stuff that don't sell, is there any nice live action yuri that has no ridiculous moaning, no drooling and spitting, no looking at camera, no phallic objects, and lots of sweet words and cuddling and whatever else that's romantic?
>>
>>1974153
>>1974158
It's an actual scholarly work on the Japanese yuri fandom. It was defended like any other PhD thesis is, earning their PhD to whoever wrote it. It was compiled by among other things referencing other scholarly works on fandom, manga, and the yuri genre, interviewing yuri manga editors, surveying the Japanese yuri fandom and analyzing the results.
So of fucking course it's going to get cited a lot here, because contrary to random comments or critics by anons it has weight behind it.
>>
>>1974570
>It was defended like any other PhD thesis
I've never read it but how do you know it? I'm sceptical about origin of this thesis.
>>
>>1974557
>live action yuri

You mean porn? It's called lesbian pornography. Check the live action thread.
>>
>>1974777
JAV thread died out sometime ago. The idol one is not the same topic.
>>
After several months of not keeping up with manga, I just finished reading Stretch. I think instantostrich.com expresses my reaction pretty accurately.
>>
File: 06.jpg (500KB, 1074x1611px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
500KB, 1074x1611px
>O- Oh
This one stings.
>>
>>1974600
https://www.uni-trier.de/index.php?id=932&L=2
That was the thesis defended in 2013.
>>
Is this yuri?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmAwTHrtvDA
>>
File: Douman Madoka.jpg (576KB, 805x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Douman Madoka.jpg
576KB, 805x1136px
>>1975012
Weight Lovers is one of my favorite Douman Seiman one-shots.
>>
File: 093.jpg (464KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
464KB, 811x1200px
This whole Kona Kaga book was pretty great.
>>
I just learned that Patti Smith intended this song to be, at least partially, from a lesbian perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLGoQ7IQcr4
>>
>>1974158
>keep bringing it up as the ultimate definition for the yuri fandom.
First time I have seen it.

If they are bring it up as the 'ultimate definition' then they are as as wrong as the one who reject it outright since the survey was mainly conducted in Japan.
>>
File: assclass1.jpg (478KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
assclass1.jpg
478KB, 1280x720px
What are you doing, Nico?
>>
File: 5532040p.jpg (150KB, 650x904px) Image search: [Google]
5532040p.jpg
150KB, 650x904px
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg158606
I vant to drink your pee.
>>
So I just finished Sasameki Koto yesterday (I pick it up before, but it was dragging out so much that I drop it at some point), and it was surprisingly nice. Despite all the shenanigans preventing them from confessing it was actually a very enjoyable read. I like the world of Sasameki Koto as well, and even the side characters there are very enjoyable. Definitely the top of my yuri list.

At one point it kind of reminds me of Nana, for what Kazuma said is literally the same thing one of the Nana said, something along the line of "They cannot fall in love with each other because love cannot last, while at status quo they can remain at each other side forever".

I'm not advocating /u/ to read Nana for the gays, but sometimes I wonder if the author decides to put this series on hiatus forever because she writes herself into a corner and the love between her two lead are even more passionate than their bullshit romance partners.
>>
File: lilies_in_progress.png (214KB, 1298x632px) Image search: [Google]
lilies_in_progress.png
214KB, 1298x632px
kinda sad YuYuYu didn't get a rep on the team, but oh well
>>
File: SK-53-12.png (340KB, 1104x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SK-53-12.png
340KB, 1104x1600px
>>1976342
It was good, but they could do without pic related. In the end I don't know anymore if they ended up together, separated or what.

I hate when series gives me some bittersweet end or timeskips .Just let them confess and write: "and then they fucked for the rest of their lives." or something like that.
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-05/flying-witch-anime-casts-minami-shinoda-eri-suzuki-shinsuke-sugawara/.98344
Flying witch cast
let's hope JC Staff turn on the yuri
like they usually do
>>
>>1976434
>In the end I don't know anymore if they ended up together, separated or what
Did you literally stop reading the manga after that page? It's an unambiguous "and they fucked into the sunset even after" ending. It shows them dating even if they go to different universities, Kazama's brother even implied that one day they could get married too.
>>
>>1976445
>It shows them dating even if they go to different universities,
Where does it show that? There are like 2 pages of them meeting in the end and going into the sunset. I have no idea if this before they separate or after.

I mean, I guess they end up together cause of that last page and that commend about getting married, but they behaved like they will never meet again during graduation.
>>
>>1976452
That's because now that they go to different schools they cannot see each other like before and spend the whole day together, but you need to be literally brain damaged to not understand that they are dating and happy together now.
>>
>>1976454
calm down
>>
>>1976460
What? I wasn't angry, I just told you my opinion on this argument, because I believe it's so obvious it doesn't even need to be explained. No need to be so sensitive here.
>>
New thread >>1976590
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.