[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1516: Dodge Cancel Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 463
Thread images: 86

File: Jumpchain Header.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Header.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53394214
>>
Jumpchain? more like

chumpchain

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>53402212
You say that, Decade, but what happens when we weaponize the moon and send a moon army after you from all possible realities. What then?
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>53402678
>>
>>53402332
What was your last jump before B:TAS? Because you could have an opponent from last jump follow you into this one to be the first member of your Rogues Gallery.
>>
File: Funny.jpg (41KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
Funny.jpg
41KB, 386x400px
>>53402678
>>
Where can I pick up wide scale mind control/hypnosis?

Preferably not tech based.
>>
what is the best durability or healing perk in jumpchain
>>
>>53402332
>>53402420
Re-askin' question, but updated with Sanitorium.

>>53402704
Chain length so far's been Hero BBS -> Anno 2070 -> XAM'D: Lost Memories -> Castle of Puzzles -> Kingsman -> Boktai -> BTAS

So that'd make Boktai the one prior, which... while thankfully I avoided drawbacks, don't think Wren stood out too much.

Mostly as he was too busy having an emo 'OH GOD I AM A MONSTER' moment in the corner.
>>
What did you do in the original persona jump? who was the culprit of the storm?what were the personas themed after?
>>
File: 1495592817751.png (3MB, 1918x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495592817751.png
3MB, 1918x810px
Aside from a giant knitting needle and post-spark toon force, is there any conceivable way to close all the tears to the Warp in the 40k galaxy?
>>
Hey, to the people talking about Quirk use and laws. Using Quirks by itself if you're not a hero isn't illegal, it's using them in public which is usually considered illegal. The examples some people have given are misrepresenting the setting. The character who has the power to speed as fast as a bicycle did get a warning, but it was deserved.

His Quirk involves gliding over surfaces he has three points of contact with it, which means to travel across the ground he has to get real low, where people can't see him as easily and someone might get hurt. Even then, it was basically a slap on the wrist since the cop didn't want anyone getting hurt.

As far as I can remember, the big moments where the Students actually get in trouble isn't for self-defense reasons, it's because they actively go looking for the fight, such as when one of them hunted down a serial killer on their own and two others joined in later to fight them. You can't go looking to enforce the law on your own without licenses and shit, just like you can't be a vigilante in our world.

When the kids are defending themselves, as in not looking for a fight, at both the disaster relief lesson attack and the summer camp attack, everything is cool. They defended themselves in a situation where they were being attacked. No one got in trouble for that shit.

>>53395923

Not the one for sale since it's basically a unique refilling supply. If you were willing to go to the canon source of the drug maybe, but that's a little girl with a unique Quirk's flesh and blood that the current arc's villain is taking samples of via Overhaul in a very traumatic way. The drug isn't so much "something that thugs can get in the streets" as it is something the current villains are randomly passing out to thugs and civilians as a test of its capabilities/way to fuck with law enforcement and heroes.

You're gonna have to remind me of the examples that lasted for several hours because they're not coming to mind.
>>
>>53402752
Could have someone who embraces their vampiric nature as a rival. After all, if your Jumper feels guilt and horror over being one of the Immortals (or part Immortal), having an actual Immortal who delights in what they do as an enemy works.
>>
>>53402797
satan
>>
>>53402741
Does D&D have a Mass Dominate Person spell? If not, try any high-level psionics.
>>
>>53402834
>Using them in public is illegal.
This shouldn't be the case.
>>
Even though there are laws against unlicensed Quirk use, they had to be instated as a sweeping thing due to Quirk variability. Punishments vary dramatically, where at the low end it's basically "Hey, don't do that" with examples of why you shouldn't do that to being dubbed a villain if you're actively being a public menace like breaking shit, attacking people and so on and charged appropriately.

Even still, being a hero isn't the only way to get officially acceptable use for your Quirk. Firefighters, Police, Construction Workers and Doctors have all been shown using Quirks to help out in their line of work as well. Again, while there are laws in place against public Quirk use without a license, it's only enforced when someone is being an active threat.
>>
>>53402887

Tell me why that should be the case when it can easily result in accidents.
>>
>>53402893
>Again, while there are laws in place against public Quirk use without a license, it's only enforced when someone is being an active threat.
Then why have the law at all? Public endangerment is already against the law, as are any crimes a person could commit with a quirk.
>>
>>53402893
>Very specific fields
Again, fuck that.
>>
>>53402909
Because everything can result in a fucking accident. We only make it illegal to actively endanger people or disturb the peace, not doing some fucking party trick.
>>
>>53402924
Construction and any kind of electrical work are also given as examples. It's likely almost any profession can apply for a license for power use on the job.
>>
>>53402946
That's presumption, and you shouldn't need to be in a field that can benefit from your quirk to be able to use your inborn power unless it's outright and purely destructive.
>>
>tfw no Yes Minister jump
only problem is the bureaucrat option would be the only good one
>>
>>53402909
You're right, why should we allow people out of the home at all? It can easily result in accidents.
>>
>>53402835
Huh. That's true, force a bit of introspection. Even a step further - instead of something like the Count of Bloodsoaked Ground, this guy'd be a bloodthirsty out-and-out berserker.
>>
would it be possible to turn the insect spirits against the dragon in the shadowrun jump, at least temporarily so as to weaken him for a fight, or is that wishful thinking
>>
>>53402922

After Quirks and stuff first developed and society collapsed, I imagine these laws were formed in direct response as a targeted response and a public message. Specifically "no public superpowers."

>>53402936
>>53402924
>>53402976

Is it seriously too much to ask to keep your superpowers to yourself if you're in a public space? It's like being naked, no one cares if you do it inside your own home, just don't whip your dick out around other people while walking down the sidewalk.
>>
>>53402909
Where are you from? Your opinions are decidedly unamerican.
>>
>>53402991
Could have him as a contrast to the other rogues as well. Where as the other rogues (aside from Delta) are characters you can sympathise with, the Immortal is an outright bastard, who is cruel and vicious because he wants to be. Perhaps you could have moments where the other rogues team up with your Jumper to fight the Immortal out of disgust, or in the case of Delta they work together to fight the Jumper?
>>
>>53403044
Yes. Because it's stupid. It's a pointless restriction of people's freedom with very little justification. Laws shouldn't exist 'just because' or because they're 'not much to ask', they need to have a REAL purpose and be reasonable and fair. Slapping someone in jail for using their telekinesis to pick up their schoolbooks is not reasonable or fair.

Don't compare harmless powers to public indecency, you cock obsessed child.
>>
>>53403068
Awfully upset over fictional rules in a fictional story aren't you?
>>
>>53403112
He's stirring up an argument for argumentative's sake.
>>
>>53403112
>Thinks he can read tone through text
You seem a bit offended about my opinions, senpai.

>>53403118
Presumptuous.
>>
>>53403118
There were a lot of people unhappy with those laws. It's unreasonable of you to assume that nobody can possibly disagree with you or Bee.
>>
File: seliph hair.png (214KB, 515x359px) Image search: [Google]
seliph hair.png
214KB, 515x359px
Lets talk about something other than what amounts to superhero gun control

Like our extended family, like in-laws or nephews or what have you.

pic related is my not-really-direct-nephew-but-probably-my-nephew-in-law-but-still-related-to-me in a weird way thanks to weird bullshit[/spoiller]
>>
>>53403127
>Says the one insulting people
No, I'm pretty sure you seem upset given you can't even remain decent in an argument. Sad.
>>
>>53403143
Had no dog in this fight before and still don't, but your shitty attitude matches every other incident in this place. You don't actually care one little, remote whit about your argument. All you care about is using it to throw insults.
>>
>>53403149
Are you the guy from last thread who wanted to shut down the discussion when people were using curse words? I think I've seen that opinion posted here like once or twice before too. How do people like this function on 4chan?
>>
>>53403174
Nice deflection.
>>
>>53403172
Please don't take your issues, real or imagined, with the thread out on every single poster. That makes you as much of a problem for discourse as you claim others to be.
>>
Any fun jumps to do as Drop-In at Jump 1?
>>
File: Good show.gif (472KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
Good show.gif
472KB, 226x309px
>>53403188
>>53403184
>>53403174
>>53403172
>>53403149
Another fun thread to read while eating rice and not wearing any pants.
>>
>>53402743
Durability?
Probably an Proto-Adamntium body in the Marvel jump. That stuff is durable on the galactic level, IIRC.
Healing?
You can get Wolverine-tier regeneration in X-men Movies.

>>53402832
Get the portal destroyer from Monsters Inc. You'll have to destroy them all manually, and one at a time, but it should work.
>>
>>53402686
Heavens destroys moons, remember? No moon that you send against him will prevail.
>>
>>53403219
Who the fuck eats just plain rice? Are you posting this from Vietnam?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>tfw a full third of my chain needs updated, doesn't exist, or is a WIP.
>>
>>53403146
Family is weakness.
>>
>>53403146
I married Emmeryn in Fire Emblem Awakening, so I had Chrom and Lissa as brother and sister-in-law. They were cool, though Chrom was a little protective of his older sister still. As for nephews and nieces, I kept a close eye on Lucina, Morgan and Owain, and was the cool uncle for all of them. According to Future Lucina, I had looked after them after Robin was possessed and Chrom was killed. Future Me apparently never told her the truth about her mother before he died fighting Grima, and she had come to believe that Grima had killed Robin instead of possessing her. That was...awkward.
>>
>>53403236
Rolling again, because I don't want to work on a Seventh Tower jump right now.
>>
>>53403235
1 cup Uncle Ben rice
2 1/2 cups water
butter
salt
bake 45 minutes in oven

mmmmm!
>>
>>53403235
>not eating plain rice
Look at mister fancy pants over here with his Foie gras and caviar.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>53403256
Since when does the options field clear after each post?

>>53403235
Rice and a little butter and salt may be plain, but plain foods can still be delicious.
>>
>>53403240
You're fun at parties, aren't you?

>>53403234
Ah, but I have told every moon that Decade will destroy them if they don't destroy HIM, and they have all sworn to fight for their lives. That is what is different.
>>
>>53403060
Aight, aight. So that's six out of ten.

>-Sanitorium: Sanity / psychic vampire of a sort. Has forgotten who he once was. Leeches sanity from others like a meth addict buys his heaven, trying to cling desperately to those few moments of lucidity. His power scales inversely - the more insane he is, the more of a combat monster he is. When he’s sane, he’s a wimp.

>-The Steel Duke: Shortly after Wren’s arrival, the leftover Dark Matter from the half-vampire’s umpteenth attempt at purging himself corrupted the body of one serial killer, Jack Malone, during his nightly hunt. Now the Steel Duke, as he will come to call himself, is everything Wren is not - a violent, bloodthirsty berserker who revels in his nature as an Immortal. What little of Malone’s restraint faded with the corruption - and now all that remains is a hot-blooded predator.

Just need four more Rogues.
>>
>>53403192
Youtube. You officially know about 9 and some change years of the future. The perks are good for getting you up and running, and you can really freak people out.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>53403270
And THAT option is already claimed/WIP. Last roll before bed.
>>
>>53403253
...That is. Oh.

Lucina didn't take that revelation well, huh.
>>
>>53403284
Actually I think the Youtube jump ended earlier this year, right?
>>
>>53403044
Hey, what about that whole deal about Quirkless people not being able to be legit heroes?
Is that true?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>53403286
>FoZ
Not touching that shit. Better jump-makers than I have abandoned that little project.
>>
>>53403261
>Baking rice
>>
>>53403270
>Rice and a little butter and salt may be plain, but plain foods can still be delicious.
Very true, don't know if I have heightened taste or what but just plain French bread is fucking delicious
>>
>>53403253
>Emmeryn
Original or retarded flavor?
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>53403302
>Samurai Jack
Pretty sure that's already being updated.
Goddamn, who do I have to sacrifice on an alter to roll above 34?
>>
>>53403286
You probably shouldn't have a list based off of incomplete jumps.
>>
>>53403296
Even better.
>>
>>53403317
Wtf are you doing?
>>
>>53403306
So good, it loses the stickiness, its not dry, and is much softer and easily mixed with other foods.
>>
>>53403317
For starters you could roll something higher than a 1d100.
>>
>>53403335
>it loses the stickiness
Why would you want that?
>>
File: seth-alverson-mop[1].jpg (76KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
seth-alverson-mop[1].jpg
76KB, 500x633px
>>53403317
>Viscera Cleanup Detail
Thank you, RNG. Not bad, as far as first jumps go, either.

>>53403319
I expect many of them to be completed, or plan on making jumps for some myself, in the coming month.

>>53403328
Using /tg/'s dice function while mildly sleep deprived.
>>
>>53403353
Well I ain't sure what to tell ya but Viscera Cleanup Detail's also done.

Unless you're talking builds instead of PDFs and I was missing the point.
>>
What are some good perks for running a harem?
>>
>>53403353
I demand to see this list you are using. It sounds horrifyingly out of date.
>>
>>53403294
No. No she did not. Even worse is that Grima taunted her about it, mocking her by using her mother's voice and pretending to be her. Present Robin, of course, responded to this by blasting Grima in the face with Thoron, and telling him to get away from her daughter. I found out later however that Future Me had managed to reawaken Future Robin before he went down, and she was slowly starting to stir within Grima. When the final battle came, she helped her Present counterpart defeat Grima, but not before telling Lucina that she truly loved her, and that she was so proud of her. Grima's panic as he realised he was really going to die this time was just icing on the cake. And the finale was Future Robin joining Future Chrom in the afterlife while Present Robin came back to stay with us.

>>53403316
Original flavor. I was able to prevent her memory loss, though I had to hide her away for a bit while she healed.
>>
>>53403349
Because you don't want dry mouth?
>>
>>53403299

Yeah, that's true. A hero is pretty much someone who has been rigorously trained in the application and improvement of their Quirk. Someone who is Quirkless just doesn't have the same tools as everyone else and just wouldn't be capable of performing at the same capacity as others at the professional level.

As All Might suggested early on though, you don't need to be a "hero" in order to be a hero though, and there were plenty of occupations where you can do a lot of good even without a Quirk.
>>
File: Ness_SSB4.png (121KB, 373x522px) Image search: [Google]
Ness_SSB4.png
121KB, 373x522px
If the Sovereign of Sorrow Touches game characters by telling them they're not real, would a character who already knows that be immune?

Pic (un)related(?)
>>
>Not going into Hero Academia with Super Science from a dozen other settings
>Not making tools to be Deku's powers
>>
>>53403400
Drink.
>>
>>53403414
You never answered me about your nationality.
>>
>>53402743
best regen combo is self-molecule manipulation from X-men movies with, i think, enhanced regeneration from injustice with that other regen perk in the same jump
near instant and not need a brain
>>
>>53403044
Nudity is presumed to cause mental damage/disgust. Not sure how like, changing your hair color or sweating lotion is anywhere near harmful enough to need to be illegal.
>>
>>53403451
I don't believe in fluids
>>
>>53403443
Deku is already a tool desu
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53403502
>Hating on a Hero of Justice(in training)
We are enemies you and I.
>>
>>53403460

I'm from the US.

>>53403483

No one cares about that stuff, they do that all the time. It's only really enforced if you're being a public nuisance or threat to those around you.

The example I used before is from the Vigilantes side series. The main character can glide across any surface he has three points of contact with allowing him to go faster than walking or running speeds. He nearly tripped several people who couldn't see him since he was low to the ground traveling at relatively high speeds for a human and got stopped by an officer on duty who gave him a slap on the wrist and explained why it was a problem.
>>
>>53403384
>>53403370
It's not that complicated.
I have a list of jumps. Some of them haven't been made yet, or are being worked on by other people.
I roll to determine the next jump in my chain.
If the jump hasn't been made, isn't being worked on, isn't claimed, and I feel like I could make a decent jump of it, I'll make it before moving forward.
If it's been claimed, is being worked on, or I don't feel up to making a jump out out it for one reason or another, I'll re-roll.
If the jump exists, I'll add it to my chain and do some writefagging.
>>
File: Ver are you papers?.jpg (19KB, 630x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ver are you papers?.jpg
19KB, 630x270px
>>53403460
>>
>>53403522
>No one cares about that stuff
But it is, strictly speaking, illegal. This is an issue. It shouldn't be illegal, and there shouldn't be laws that must be applied so selectively. Either the law itself needs to be more flexible, or else it should be done away with, and in its place they either lean on universal laws (the ones already against indecency, violence, and disturbance), or else make laws targeted at specific quirk uses (no quirk vigilantism, endangerment, use of mind effecting perks, recklessness etc, this is just an overview, not specifics.) As was suggested last thread, the way to handle more risky quirks is to provide a publicly accessible licensing system that applies to dangerous quirks only, with no restrictions on harmless/safe ones. That way people with dangerous quirks can get training to handle them properly in public without needing to specifically be using them on the job or to be a hero. The goal is to maximize freedom and safety without unnecessary legal red tape.
>>
>>53403068
Didn't quirks emerging nearly destroy society?

It seems a pretty reasonable response to preventing people who have abilities that could easily cause damage or injury from hurting a bunch of people who happen to be near them if they make a mistake.

Sure you could say that harmless powers are fine to use and only dangerous ones can't be used but who would decide that? If you leave it up to people to decide themselves you're going to have plenty of idiots who ignore that and lead to the deaths of a bunch of people. Quirks have only been around for a short time so they probably haven't had time to create some form of quirk danger risk assessment thing that could be used to determine that.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

Rolling to see if I die from a terrible plan that includes making shadowrun deals with dragons and insect spirits and lots of guns
hold me
>>
>>53403584
>Quirks have only been around for a short time
Not true. The upheaval was well in the past.

Otherwise, see >>53403582

Also want to add, fairly sure that someone causing the deaths of a bunch of people are going to be jailed quirk or no quirk. It's an example of a situation where you do not need a specific, quirk-targeting law.
>>
>>53403600
At least one dragon is now your waifu/husbando and the insects have formed a private militia with the guns whose mission statement is advancing your goals.
>>
>>53403600
I think you're fine.

>>53403584
>Didn't quirks emerging nearly destroy society?
Generations ago. All for One was one of the first people with Quirks, and people who know of this are surprised he's still alive after living that long.
>>
>>53403600
High rolls good or bad?

>>53403436
>Ness

Speaking of MOTHER and Captain N, are Famicom games valid worlds there, or only English NES releases?
>>
>>53403582
So what is dangerous? There are billions of unique quirks in this world. 80% of the population has them and everyone has a different one. People often d new uses for their powers over time or discover their powers are not what they thought they were.

It's like everyone has a device that might seem to be harmless but could turn out to have some very dangerous interaction they were unaware of.
>>
>>53403522
California?
>>
File: Stop Posting Satan.png (477KB, 695x559px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Posting Satan.png
477KB, 695x559px
>>53403666
Sure thing Satan
>>
>>53403414
Guess I won't be going to the Hero Academy, then.
Because I'm going Quirkless and using supertech to show everyone that while Quirks might be neat little distractions, true power comes from understanding and manipulating the universe around you to your own benefit.

I'll miss out on the Tournament, but whatever. With my tech it wouldn't be fair anyway.

I guess I'll be like Iron Man with a dash of Syndrome: a good guy who uses technology to keep up with the 'natural born' heroes, while also handing out (read: selling) tech that improves everyone's lives and evens the playing field a bit.

>>53403443
Yes to the first part, no to the second.
I'm definitely going to go on the record as being a Quirkless hero.
I won't be interfering with Deku's path, however. If he thinks relying on a power he doesn't understand is the way to go, then godspeed.
>>
>>53403582
So your solutions are a massively complicated and likely incredibly costly system to observe, figure out and possibly train every single human.

How would you find out how exactly each power worked? Even in series people often realise they got their own powers wrong.
>>
File: 1476725034681.gif (404KB, 499x370px) Image search: [Google]
1476725034681.gif
404KB, 499x370px
>>53403666
Well Satan, that would be decided the same way what's considered endangerment and recklessness in real life is decided.

>It could have some very dangerous interaction.
Well see, I have this stick. It's not illegal to have a stick. But if I beat you with that stick, this is illegal. It's not hard.
>>
>>53403675
You're not funny Justice. It's a joke that's been long overused by now.
>>
File: tumblr_m1bl8yaWMQ1qdy288o1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1bl8yaWMQ1qdy288o1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x689px
Here's a thing.

Victoria Von Doom (300 CP): There are many possible timelines -- infinite, most likely --, alternate realities that diverged from this at some distinct point. Some are minor variations, almost the same but for the name of a person or the birth of a pet or the way a grain of sand fell upon a beach. But some are major, no longer even recognizable. This woman comes from one such world. This is the Doctor Doom of another earth, born with as a woman instead of a man. Much of her life followed the same path as the Von Doom of this world, however, and she is much the same person.

Born poor to a Gypsy Sorceress, her life was ruined when her mother’s soul fell into the clutches of the demonic mephisto. Vowing to recover her mother’s soul, she mastered the arts of science and sorcery before eventually managing to save her mother’s soul, she came upon a vision and saw that the only way to save the world from utter destruction was to conquer it and lead it into safety. Unfortunately, she failed and not only her Earth, but her entire timelines was wiped from the multiverse. She herself managed to escape to this world and now seeks a new path.

Her supreme intelligence and unbreakable will are matched only by her enormous ego and unyielding arrogance. Possessing mastery of both science and of magic, both far in excess of all but a handful of other humans, she is a force to be reckoned with. However, her face was permanently scarred in her past and she now hides behind a crude mask of iron, her own vanity preventing her from moving onward. Your past has led you to meet her and she has found herself oddly fond of you and will likely be willing to follow you even on to other worlds -- after all, her own is destroyed, so she has nothing to tie here her. Her fondness for you will be such that she strangely finds herself reluctant to betray you, though she will likely never admit that such a soft spot exists.
>>
>>53403683
And what about if someone had a power to create light and everyone thought it was fine but oh wait no it's actually dangerous light that gives cancer in the long term.

It's like if I have a stick. Except I don't genuinely know everything this stick can do. And neither does anyone walking by on the street. Sure, some guy in some office somewhere _might_ know what I can do but the average person doesn't know I can set off atomic bombs at my leisure or turn them into bloody splats with a finger poke.
>>
>>53403702
Feels a bit dumb, like it's only there for memes/to waifu.
>>
>>53403600
>>53403651
>>53403653
>>53403660
Oh. Oh man. High rolls are good. That's a high roll. Holy shit. I'm great at making plans, nevermind.
>>
>>53403676
I love that image

>>53403689
You know me, I just love brutalizing post-mordem equines.

>>53403702
Yes. This pleases the Justice.
>>
>>53403682
>So your solutions are a massively complicated
It's far less complicated than 'let every single police officer have to decide which quirks and which uses are worth carting someone in over because all public quirk use is illegal.

>Observe/figure out/train
It's an at will thing, not an obligation. Just like you're not obligated to be allowed to spew fire everywhere.

>Every single human
You know most people don't have perks that are purely dangerous.

>How would you find out how exactly each power worked?
Your issue now is that you assume a power is banned by its nature and not by usage. The aforementioned fire powers, using them to light a cigarette isn't illegal, but for many other potential purposes it could be because of fire risk. This is because applications are checked, not existence. In that case the onus is on the individual.

>>53403709
That's all light. All light does that. Hello, skin cancer. Also, you're ignoring that under the present system, that light-creating person wouldn't be taken in either because the police aren't going to consider them worth it. Your criticisms of my suggestions are not consistent because they presume the old structure handles it better when it does not

See above about usage.

You're also ignoring, once again, that hurting someone is illegal whether you use a quirk or not. I'm again not seeing the need of specific anti-quirk laws there.
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53403668

Texas.

>>53403676

Mm'kay.
>>
>>53403720
Are you telling me hypocritical pandering isn't completely appropriate for a Marvel jump?
>>
>>53403738
>Texas.
Oh wow, never expected it. Texans are very big fans of freedom normally.
>>
>>53403735
So why would any country do any of this when people seem quite happy as they are now?
>>
>>53403740
Why would you do something Marvel is constantly criticised for?
>>
>>53403702
I can see it now...

>Jumper! I, Victoria Von Doom, have deigned to take you as a companion on my journey across the multiverse. Be grateful!
>...well okay then.
>>
>>53403743
[spoilers]Texas has been invaded by the yanks lately, don't you know?[/spoiler]

>>53403751
Because I'm not the sparkliest instrument in the warehouse.
>>
>>53403746
Less frivolous legal cases, leading to less monetary waste from the state. More freedom provided to individuals. More accessible training opportunities for the average citizen, leading to increased safety in general.

You come across as weirdly defensive of attempts to improve society.
>>
>>53403702
Kinda depressing for hopefully obvious reasons, but I like it.
>>
>>53403740
If you're doing that, you might as well put in a note about feminism making female jumpers get more points or something stupid. Go all in. If you're using Marvel's bullshit as a justification, actually make it fit Marvel's godawful bullshit
>>
>>53403762
>Texas has been invaded by the yanks lately
I know, but it's more Californian socialists than real yankees. That's a problem NC, Georgia, and Virginia have instead.

I would expect Bee to be honest if he was a Californian transplant instead of a real Texan.
>>
>>53403683
>Sticking with the quirks are sticks analogy.
I'm afraid that stick of yours contained a very rare type of fungi. Unfortunately it caused a number of lung infections in people who were around it which resulted in a number of deaths.

If people carrying sticks around is a major cause of other peoples deaths then people should be discouraged from carrying sticks.
>>
>>53403766
>hopefully obvious reasons
The fact that she came from a dimension where she failed and everyone died?
>>
>>53403778
See >>53403735
>That's all light. All light does that. Hello, skin cancer. Also, you're ignoring that under the present system, that light-creating person wouldn't be taken in either because the police aren't going to consider them worth it. Your criticisms of my suggestions are not consistent because they presume the old structure handles it better when it does not
>>
>>53403762
This is true. Texas has been invaded by the Commie Californians that come here to Texas because their own state is hemorrhaging money to pay for all the illegals & high taxes make it impossible to live & work in LA/SF/SD.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53403786
You're ignoring that that light creating person would be aware they're not allowed to use their powers in public. And being a pedant at that too.

You're also assuming a lot about how effective the current system is when all we've seen indicates people are just fine with it.
>>
>>53403790
Then they try and encourage Texas to do the same shit. They're fucking retards, man, they can't learn from their own mistakes like a human being should.
>>
Jesus christ shut the fuck up. It's a fucking manga. It's not real life.If you're so salty just jump it and change it. Why are you guys fucking arguing about a fucking fictional fucking place?
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>53403814
I don't know what you expected.
>>
>>53403803
But they are defacto allowed to used their powers in public. As has been expressed by NuBee and others repeatedly, law enforcement does not attempt to arrest or punish people for seemingly harmless uses of their powers, and everyone does it all the time. So no, what you express is not the case.

Also, you seem to think that just because things are 'fine' doesn't mean they can't be better. Again, as I said earlier, you seem ridiculously defensive and hostile to change in society. To the point where I have to wonder what your motive is here.
>>
File: happy writer nika.gif (860KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
happy writer nika.gif
860KB, 500x252px
>>53403397
Fucking sweet! Awesome! Thanks for the good read, friend.
>>
>>53403814
The current discussion isn't all that salty. Quit getting mad at the internet.
>>
>>53403761
DOOM waifus you, anon.

>>53403766
>depressing
Look on the bright side: they never lived long enough to see modern Marvel.

>>53403770
You know what? I will. Female jumpers now get a free extra 99 CP.
>>
>>53403814
Would you like them to argue about real people and drama instead? They're going to argue over one thing or another, isn't it better that they're arguing over something inconsequential?
>>
File: please try this site.gif (2MB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
please try this site.gif
2MB, 680x510px
>>53403436
please respond
>>
>>53403826
The seemingly harmless uses they described were hair colour changes and the equivalent of using roller blades on the sidewalk you nutbag.
>>
>>53403834
Please just don't put in OC waifus just because people want a specific character to be genderbended for them.
>>
>>53403834
>The lasso compels truth
But it can't stop people from trying to dismiss things that they don't personally agree with.
>>
>>53403841
And you think a flashlight is a big step up? Or did you forget which power you used as your specific example against my proposed changes?

Also, please answer the rest of my post. You come across as petty and irritated so I'm curious.
>>
>>53403831
Thanks, NikaMoth, glad you liked it.

>that gif
That's adorable, she looks so happy! Like a kid who was just given a bunch of candy.
>>
>>53403775

Nah, Texan born and raised.
>>
File: Thanks satan.png (8KB, 900x81px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks satan.png
8KB, 900x81px
>>53403666
Satan's posts have been going down hill
>>
Okay guys. Update on Bastard. I've had a long think about various options and what I think the SB version does wrong.

The plan is to do something similar to what MCU has done. Two separate jumps. One on the lower-mid power stuff and one on the higher level stuff. You need to do jump one first before moving to jump two.

It's similar to SB's version but I feel that making each part into an entire jump on it's own will make it feel like less of a grab at certain powers and abilities while also making the actual setting get more focus instead of just abilities.
>>
>>53403436
>>53403840
The Sovereign's touch didn't work on Kefka since he was already both insane and incredibly nihilistic. There's been hints of more anomalies in the story, but I think the webcomic just went up and died.

I'm going to make a guess and say that if they're already fourth wall aware and are aware of the conditions of their existence, and have accepted it, it's probably not going to corrupt them at all. Mind, this is pure fanwank.
>>
>>53403850
There's going to be a whole bunch of OC characters that are totally not canon characters with the serial numbers filed off, I just thought fem Doom was funmy. Don't really see what it hurts.
>>
>>53403874
Obvious bait.
>>
>>53403879
What? I'm keeping people updated on my plans for the Bastard jump since they were curious and I had to think on it. How is this bait?
>>
>>53403874
Sounds good, anon, good luck.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds...?

Jump 62: Ghost Rider
Origin: Rider
Perks:
Designated Rider
Hot Shot [900]
You Can't Live In Fear [800]
I Have No Soul To Burn [600]
Spirit of Vengeance [300]
Spirited [0]

Items:
Nope

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am ON FIRE HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAA GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF wait this is fine. Alright, I have a spirit in my body that demands justice be done on the unjust, and to punish the souls of the wicked for their sins. I mean, sure, whatever. I don't have anything better to do here aside from antagonizing that Nicholas Cage fellow over there, anyways.

Is it weird that being a superpowered vigilante is now a step DOWN for me?
>>
File: D A I J O B U.jpg (259KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
D A I J O B U.jpg
259KB, 2048x1382px
>>53402743
Ben10 lets you heal from DNA if you have exonerate

>>53402832
Some Dr Fate magic from DC Magic

>>53403380
Sitcom, make your harem fine with each other
Generic Xianxia, make them have relationship with one another

>>53403436
Could make them a happy nihilist

>>53403874
Got a link for bastard WIP?
>>
Anyone else feel that jumps with specific "have this at this precise time" like the Youtube and Counterstrike jumps are far more lethal than jumps where you need to fight some powerful foe or overcome some grand problem? I feel like what I do in the jump doesn't really matter, since my chain continuing depends on a single moment.
>>
>>53403944
No, I don't have anywhere near a ready WIP. Sorry I don't have anything to show, I'm trying as hard as I can to get something ready but this is my first time.
>>
>>53403762
>>53403775
>Texas has been invaded by the yanks lately
What do you mean yanks?
>>
>>53404044
Filthy northerners/outsiders.

Come on man, even I know this and I'm technically a yank myself.
>>
>>53404067
>Filthy northerners/outsiders.
I read it yanks being tree hugging liberals

As a New York Yank (go Yankees) I'm very proud of my gun collection and tree cutting equipment.
>>
>>53404067
Probably a Brit, they call us all yanks.
>>
>>53404044
It comes from the north being referred to as the yankees during the civil war. It just never really went away.
>>
>>53404124
>guns in New York
That must be a bitch.
>>
>>53404146
It never really went away, but it's also not really used as a serious term most of the time. I called thread a bunch of yankees for not liking okra once.
>>
>>53404178
>okra

If I have to be a yankee... so be it.
>>
>>53404124
It's normally just applied to a stereotype or anyone acting in accordance with it. Someone like you would never be called it except as a joke.

Hell most people wouldn't to their face, being polite to strangers is a big deal for all but the trashiest.
>>
>>53404178
Okra's great if cooked properly, but it's pretty easy to get wrong. That's what I've found about 90% of foods that are traditionally gross, though. A bunch of assholes keep getting it wrong and blaming the food.
>>
>>53404187

Still don't understand where ya'lls experiences with shitty, slimy okra came from. It's not even hard to cook.
>>
>>53404234
Even when cooked right, it simply doesn't appeal to me, but... you'd be surprised how badly some people can screw up cooking and continually be stubborn about their insistence that they're doing it right. And then publish cookbooks claiming that it's the right way to do it.
>>
>>53404234
>Ya'll
>Claims to be Southern.
It's y'all senpai. You all.
>>
>>53404178
Not liking properly cooked okra is just fucked up. It's good shit, man.
>>
File: Cheetahmen_title_screen.png (5KB, 318x208px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetahmen_title_screen.png
5KB, 318x208px
Would it make a good jump?
>>
>>53404234
>Still don't understand where ya'lls experiences with shitty, slimy okra came from. It's not even hard to cook.
Army

I remember getting a crash course in Southern terminology when I went to Basic, 3/4 of my training platoon were from Alabama or Mississippi.

We had a long argument over the proper name of the Civil War which is NOT The War of Northern Aggression (You Fired First!)
>>
So the 800 point Castle from the Crusader Kings jump lets you summon the ghosts of your dead dynasty? Does that apply to kids in other jumps?
>>
>>53404178
Eh Okra's fine but I can't say I'm fond of it. I'll eat it just fine and never have an issue but I'd never go out of my way to order it in a restaurant.
>>
Eh, I'm gonna get hung for this but fuggit. Making an ss build. Ideas for build and jumps with exceptional "victims"?
>>
>>53404270
It would be a funny jump.
>>
>>53404272
You were illegally occupying South Carolinian territory.
>>
>>53404317
>Victims
>Not being a good onee-chan and adopting all the cute boys.
>>
What characters do you want to punch in the face, but don't have the jump to do it?
>>
>>53404317

Plenty of jumps have Israel and Jews in them anon
>>
File: WAT birb.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
WAT birb.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>53404317
>ss

Which one?
>>
>>53404317
Nazi or Creeper?
>>
>>53404246

I've spelled it like that forever and never been corrected before. Looking it up you seem to be correct, but it seems common enough to be an easy mistake.

>>53404241
>>53404294

Yeah, fair enough.

>>53404272

Yeah, that explains that.
>>
>>53404335
Yes.
>>
File: i don't wanna get up.gif (5MB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
i don't wanna get up.gif
5MB, 540x260px
>>53404356
>crossing the streams
>>
>>53402743
Zombie from SDS.
>>
File: Kumagawa Misogi 001.jpg (50KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa Misogi 001.jpg
50KB, 500x461px
>>53403944
>Pic Related
>Nihilism
Yeah sounds about right.
>>
>>53404317
... Get that purpleman power from Arrowverse and make some boys into men
>>
>>53404330
I would like to punch every single bland protagonist in the face. Too bad Ass War isn't on the list.
>>
File: Kumagawa Misogi 006.png (90KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagawa Misogi 006.png
90KB, 500x200px
>>53404540
Hear you there.
>>
How impressive are the Primarchs? Are they all psychic? Are the living ones worth tracking down to steal their DNA for SCIENCE?
>>
>>53404651
It varies, they're all good at different things. All are psykers but not all bother making use of that talent and some actively despise it.

Their DNA has value but the thing about it is that attempts to clone things in 40k tend to work out poorly. Implication is I think that clone don't have souls. Also, a lot of a person's specialness in 40k is tied into their soul and can't be replicated with DNA.
>>
>>53404673
So in 40k, genetics bullshit in general is pretty useful in that it can make stuff like Primarchs and Space Marines and Custodes, but making direct clones doesn't work?

How were the Primarchs made in the first place? I thought they were altered clones of the Emperor.
>>
>>53404693
Do you want the old version of the lore or the new version that pisses people off?
>>
>>53404697
Both?
>>
File: 0134-011.jpg (310KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0134-011.jpg
310KB, 891x1300px
>>53402834
>Not the one for sale since it's basically a unique refilling supply.
You will need to clarify that. How much do we get? Enough doses for a person to use it a few times a week? Enough to make a business out of them?

>If you were willing to go to the canon source of the drug maybe, but that's a little girl with a unique Quirk's flesh and blood that the current arc's villain is taking samples of via Overhaul in a very traumatic way. The drug isn't so much "something that thugs can get in the streets" as it is something the current villains are randomly passing out to thugs and civilians as a test of its capabilities/way to fuck with law enforcement and heroes.

You are mixing things and need a good reread of the last ten chapters. The enhancing quirk drug is much older than even Enri is, and it's not made of her blood, not the Eight precepts produce it, they're distributors of that drug when Sir is investigating them. The quirk nullification is the new thing that you are talking about.

>You're gonna have to remind me of the examples that lasted for several hours because they're not coming to mind.

See pic related and/or reread the last ten chapters.

What you are offering isn't worth 600cp at all.
>>
>>53404704
Old version, it was just implied the Emperor knew his shit. He was familiar enough with technology to do things right and make new individuals with proper souls and replications of part of his power.

New version, the Emperor could only manage the soul/power part of the equation by making a pact with the Chaos Gods, where they'd give him the ability to do so in exchange for him spreading their worship to every corner of humanity. That he reneged and tried to stamp out their worship wherever he found it is why they were so eager to kill him.
>>
>>53404709
I really hope all the Death Flags he's raising don't pan out.
>>
>>53404722
Wow. I can see why that would annoy people.
>>
>>53404735
It's pretty much universally loathed about the new BL stuff.
>>
>>53404722
>that new version
We're seeing levels of HERESY that shouldn't even be possible right here.
>>
>>53404746
BL come across like Chaos fanboys a times.
>>
>>53404722
Which version do the jumps use?
>>
>>53404733
Who? All Might? Red Riot? Overhaul? Fat? Sir?

Everyone and their mother are in a race to collect as many as they can and yet we only had like 4 in-screen deaths, and only one of a named character.
>>
>>53404757
They don't specify. The old GW line was just to use whatever lore from whatever edition you want, so that's probably what's best to go with.
>>
>>53404763
Red Riot, he's been raising a LOT of Death Flags over the past couple of chapters.
>>
>>53404781
Having a first year dying in their internship would truly be the end of UA. Too early for that.
>>
She was starving.

The food laid out before her smelled like heaven, it looked perfect arranged in beautiful patterns and all cooked to perfection. It even sounded pleasant, the light sizzle of hot meat reaching her ears. The taste of it however was beyond perfect. The soft textures, the balanced flavors combing into a greater whole then any single one, the warmth of the meats and rice, the cold of the creams and ice. It would bring the greatest of chefs to tears if they were to eat it.

It was all ash in her mouth. It did nothing to sate her hunger only deepening the ever growing pains in her stomach and weakness in her limbs. She had been forced to stay here in this room for two days, there were no doors or windows to see the passage of time though. Only a small hole drilled in the ceiling which light poured through.

On the first day she had been able to ignore the food even as her empty belly growled at her to eat it even knowing it was worthless. By the second day her control had slipped and she had desperately tried to shove it in her mouth simply to sate the hunger for an instant. Instead it simply deepened it.

By the second night she was to tired to try and eat any more. The hunger had grown so great her arms refused to move. She could feel her body had shrunk, she could feel her ribs pressing against taut skin. It was all pointless, death would be better then this illusion.

On the third day she could not truly feel anymore. She was to tired for that, her mind unable to process the feelings of pain that had wracked her body throughout the previous two days.

"Get her now before it falls!" She was back on the battlefield. In the blink of an eye she snapped the neck of the illusionist as he tried to recast the spell on her. Her grandson charged screaming, he died screaming as a bone blew through his heart. Her other grandson she simply threw into another dimension to be burned away an ocean of acid.

Finally Kaguya Ootsutsuki had won.
>>
>>53404824

She was freezing.

Kaguya blinked.

For three days ice and cold bit at her body as she trundled in tattered robes across an endless tundra with dying fires that provided only enough warmth for her to survive to the next one. On the third day there was no fire. The cold sapped at her strength until she collapsed and died. It was nice to die, as her senses finally shut down the pain faded into a dim awareness and finally nothingness.

ONce more she was on the battlefield. Her body was slow to respond, still thinking it was cold and weak. Even so she forced herself forward and killed them all.

She was held in a slowly shrinking cage. It constricted her body pushing it inwards and crushing her bones. She waited in silence as she had the last times. This was merely an illusion, it was only pain.

For three days her body was twisted and crushed until finally the caged pushed in on her ribs and crushed her lungs. As she felt blood fill into her lungs and her bodies sensations ended Kaguya did nothing.

She couldn't move. Her mind was tired, the strain of constant torture and fighting was too much. Their hands touched her. She was defeated. Perhaps now that she had accepted defeat the one casting the illusion would end it in order to defeat her. She merely needed to find a second wind the next time and kill him.

She was burning. Stoically she endured as her body was slowly burned away.

The illusion dissapeared. She fell onto him like a beast and ripped out his heart driven by the desperate hope the illusion would end.

Acid dripped on her skin for three days before it finally melted her away. She would not let him win. He would have to end the illusion soon, making it this long would be to taxing for more.

A light grew more intense until it annihlated her body, insects chewed apart her body, dogs forced her to walk until she collapsed and was torn apart, chains ripped her apart slowly. Each time her second wind held and she endured the torture stoically.
>>
File: doom_by_zxpfer-d8aqqnz.jpg (97KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
doom_by_zxpfer-d8aqqnz.jpg
97KB, 638x960px
>>53403702
Wow, ok I have the dumbest question in the world... wait for it... If you already have a female doom can you use this option to import her?
>>
>>53404824
>>53404832
Finally after what felt like months she was freed. She slaughtered her enemies and the illusion did not appear again.

The two she had once feared were dead. The enemies none had known of who had haunted her dreams and driven her to gather all chakra. They had been far weaker then she imagined and died in a few strikes.

Water dripped from the ceiling. For the first time since she became a god she screamed. Her hope died as the torture seemed to stretch out for eternity. Zetsu broke the illusion on her and called for her to fight. The moment she won, shards of glass began to drive slowly into her body. Her ultimate eyes peered through the illusion cast on her. Her skin was flayed off.

For the first time since she had been trapped her jailer spoke. "The Tsukuyomi can extend a single second into three days. However within the Tsukuyomi I am God, time and space have no meaning. A single second can become a hundred, a thousand, any number that I wish for it to be. Your ability to resist torture is truly amazing, only two days, twenty three hours, fifty-nine minutes, and fifty-nine seconds remain."

"Tsukuyomi. Get her now before it falls!"

Kaguya hung in the air unmoving. She did not move as her two grandsons pressed their hands against her. She did not resist as Black Zetsu screamed for her to move. She did not hope as she was placed in a seal for the rest of eternity. She simply feared that the comforting nothingness of the seal would disappear into another illusion.

The Jumper stared at the moon. If there had only been a way to kill her he would never have been made to do such a thing. Her immortality had been to powerful and the power she had to great for any other option. He could only pray that he would never have to break someone like that again.
>>
>>53404834
Pfft. While dumb, that is FAR from the dumbest question or even idea I have seen.

Come back to me when you get to "senator tries to ban H2O" levels of dumb. Because that happened twice.
>>
>>53403702
Isn't the canon companion option only 200? We could just go to one of the several gender swapped univerces to get femDoom.
>>
>>53404709

Mmmm, I've been under a false impression then, thinking that both were derived from her flesh and blood and the source hadn't been figured out till now. For that, sorry for misinterpreting things. I'll probably adjust the item now that I know or turn it into a recipe.
>>
File: Oh God Why.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oh God Why.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>53404824
>>53404832
>>53404842
Anon, why have you done this.
>>
>>53404883
I would assume the extra 100 accounts for the almost definitely won't betray you and actually likes you to some degree parts.
>>
>>53404834
You know what? Sure. Why the hell not?

>>53404883
If you want to take that, find a way to travel between timelines, find a female Doom, and convince her to loyally follow you on your chain then feel free to use the canon companion option.
>>
>>53404860
Well ok maybe its not as dumb assome questions. It's one I have to ask... I used an option in girls und panzer to make a female doom and I have been trying to build her in to a true doom ability wise. I was hoping to use the import option to do so but even after adding a couple hundred points it didn't feel quite right... If my admittedly stupid idea pans out ... I still spend the same amount but get exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>53404883
>Not buying OC femDoom and then blowing the rest of your CP on AU femDooms
>>
>>53404914
Awesome, thank you.
>>
>>53404900
Mind rape is the solution to literally everything. That's what Itachi taught me by mind raping me multiple times.
>>
>>53404914
You said before we could choose our timeline/universe, we could start there. Even if that was supposed to be limited to canon timelines there are still canon femDooms to choose from.
>>
>>53404932
>multiple times
How many times is 'multiple'? Because after a while, you'd think he would get tired of it.

>Jumper...this is the fourth time we've done this. I know you're not unintelligent, so why do you keep falling for it? Oh well, fourth time's the charm...I hope.
>>
>>53404955
This is Itachi.

Every time he meets Sasuke he at least attempts to mindrape him into being a crazed power hungry guy who'll murder his best friend for power. His final wish is for Naruto to mindrape Sasuke. His plan upon being brought back as a zombie is to mindrape the guy who resurrected him into being good.

Even if I got the memo the first time he would drive the point home a few times for good measure. Probably with graphs, charts, crucifixes, and his mad laughter as I'm forced to relive the death of my family a thousand times over.
>>
>>53404927
Sure thing.

>>53404946
No, I said you could choose WHERE in the timeline you start. As in what era of the 616 universe you start in.
>>
>>53404984
...um. Have you considered occlumency? Because that seems a remarkably simple solution to your problem, and is built to defend against precisely such an issue.
>>
>>53405005
I don't choose my chain locations or my builds. Besides if there was occlumency I wouldn't be driven quite crazy enough to brutally torture someone into submission using a magic eyeball. Even with ninja training I probably would have balked at that level of brutality unless I had a lot of experience. Experience Itachi was more then ready to provide.
>>
>>53405034
Fair enough!
>>
>>53403702
Should an Expy really be more expensive than the actual character?
>>
>>53405038
Torturing people makes them better so it's really for their own good is what I'm saying.

I'm sure you understand Lord Voldemort!
>>
File: no, not really.jpg (30KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
no, not really.jpg
30KB, 500x321px
>>53405070
>>
>>53405080
Tom, just ignore them.
>>
File: I've seen some shit.jpg (24KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some shit.jpg
24KB, 400x599px
>>53405080
>Crux's face right now
>>
>>53405101
But ignorance isn't justice... is it?
>>
>>53405110
Neither is listening to madmen
>>
>>53404834
>If you already have a female doom can you use this option to import her?

Why don't you just get 2 of her?
That seems like the much more logical method of proceeding
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
>>53405134
>Having two DOOMs
You do realize they are gonna murder one another right?
>>
>>53405134
Doom is a forceful personality, getting two of her would likely lead to clashes for dominance and backstabbing, etc. It's just a bit much for me to handle.
>>
>>53405134
There can only be one DOOM!
>>
>>53405163
See, this interaction is exactly why I want more dialogue between Spider-Man and Doom. Spidey's snark mixed with Doom's ego and ham makes for an amazing combo.
>>
File: Doom a best.jpg (64KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
Doom a best.jpg
64KB, 800x489px
>>53405205
It does doesn't it?
>>
Jump #341: Adepta Sororitas
>Three of Swords (Sorrow), reversed: A trust or confidence betrayed in an attempt to help someone in need.
>Order: Orders Militant
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: (+1000) Not Your First Crusade, Exstended Service, Commorragh, The Black Stain
MISTAKES. WERE. MADE. Still, this is the same 40k that I'd left behind after spending ten thousand years here before - it's nowhere near as grim as it might have otherwise been.
>Scenario: The Piety of Seth
Seth sounds like a pretty cool guy, but some people take things too far.
>Companion Import (1800)
I'm going to need my companions to watch my back. .. I just realized that six of eight of my companions are female, and two of them are as fluid in gender as I am, meaning that they can pull off being female just fine too. Welp, might as well go all-in, right?!
>The Emperor Protects (Free)
Now this is a particularly useful perk for this universe, even if chaos is perhaps not QUITE as corrosive as usual.
>Basic Training (Free)
As Heinlein says, specialization is for insects.
>Sanctioned Xeno (Free, Drop-In)
Considering some of the crap I'm going to probably end up pulling while I'm here... necessary.
>Litany of Hate (Free, Militant)
Even in a brighter 40k, this is very much not wrong.
>Rotation with the Commissariat (Free, Militant)
It certainly doesn't hurt to know how to order soldiers around. I don't think I've been to any other universe where mere mortals are up against the same level of opposition as you see here.
>Seraphim (1700, Militant)
Dual wielding, jetpack blazing. I could get behind this sort of tactic.
>Heightened Senses (1600)
Being able to diagnose injury and disease with mere sight and smell is rather useful, considering how often I use medical skills, quite frankly.
>The Unforgiving Blade (1300, Militant)
Being able to ensure any weapons I hold are the bane of the daemons and unholy... immensely useful. Extending that to those around me? Priceless. Let's hear it for capstone boosters.
>>
>>53405299
>Soul Storm (1000, Militant)
The Emperor's light suffuses me. Perhaps it's repayment for the changes I helped make. Perhaps it's simply that he believes in me as much as I believe in him. He's not perfect. But he is a man, not a god. Like the rest of us, he is more perfect for his flaws.
>Mental Fortress (400)
Much like the Unforgiving Blade - being immune to temptation and trickery, and ensuring those around me are likewise immune.
>Living Saint (0)
Okay, now I have to admit this is a completely awesome, being able to temporarily assume this form. I'm not really sure how much mileage I'll get out of it, but it's darn neat if nothing else. Plus a heavy durability boost and power boost while it's active.

So, I expected to start this jump with the Adeptus Sororitas. I did not expect to start it in a very familiar place - a half burnt-out-and-hellishly-reconstructed Commorragh, in the hands of a particularly sick and twisted individual. I think it probably says a great deal about my stay here that I chose to purge 95% of the memory of my stay in the city of Commorragh, once the jump ended, but it was a particularly heinous three months that I spent there. I did not break - though I could not escape, I knew I could not be contained forever no matter my lack of powers during the time of my captivity - but quite frankly I'd forgotten how expert at torture the Dark Eldar were.

I would also like to note that, once I'd gotten back out and into the real world, I used a small bit of translocation magic to return here again when it was not expected. I brought with me an army of warded magitech automatons and put them to work - making sure that the surviving 40% of Commorragh's Eldar population that I hadn't wiped out during my previous stay here was removed. I've moved on to using LMDs for army-on-demand purposes, but I don't trust anything that could possibly be corrupted by chaos.

That took most of the first year of my stay here.
>>
>>53405305
After that point, the next near-decade was spent hunting down Miriael Sabathiel. I assumed, of course, that she'd simply been empowered by Slaanesh and would end up being some sort of Chaos-powered atrocity. It was much, much more insidious than that: as things turned out, she had her own twisted version of the Sororitas that she was running, scamming planets, interfering with the Inquisition, giving actual cults what would seem like the stamp of approval. It was she that saw to the sacrifice of scattered hive cities and garden worlds to Chaos. It was she that sabotaged the Mechanicus and caused the loss of not only a Forge World in the Calixis sector, but an entire Imperial Fleet undergoing maintenance at that world. It was she that corrupted the Shrine World of Seth, to the point where cutting out the cancer of that corruption required cutting the planet off from the rest of the galaxy for six months and systemically purging eighty percent of the population on the surface - not only corrupted for Chaos' sake but some being members of a genestealer cult besides. Were we anyone else, I don't think we would have been able to save any of them at all.

It was her that saw to the massacre of Isstvan V, an elaborate invitation that was addressed to me, hundreds of billions slain in a single day. Sajuuk met a trio of Chaos battleships in orbit, and though it was damaged, they were rendered into scrap by its otherworldly weaponry. When we landed, we were greeted with a hellscape, a warp storm enveloping the planet mere moments after we'd arrived. There was a single living soul on the surface of the planet, and she was directing armies of lesser and greater daemons as a conductor might direct a symphony, if the symphony were composed of the screams of the damned and the cackling of the unholy.
>>
>>53405312
My eight companions took to crowd control with gusto, while my form crackled with golden energy, Vercingetorix's six golden wings enabling me to approach the arch-heretic without having to touch the diseased ground.

It was all my fault, she told me as we traded blow for blow, the landscape warping around us in space and time. I ruined everything - Chaos was lacking, its vitality stolen, the Imperium stagnant, Necrons awakening and threatening to exterminate all the living, Tyranids threatening to overrun the galaxy and devour what escapes the Necrons. The power she struck at me with staggered me. She wasn't empowered just by Slaanesh, but by all four of the Chaos gods.

I flexed my gauntlet, warping the surroundings... or rather, returning them to a normal semblance. Spatial manipulation can be used to reverse spatial manipulation, after all. My wings wrapped around me after and were battered by eldritch energies, but I sustained the attacks, pitting balefire against warpfire. Of course the galaxy is imperiled, I told her, and the listening gods. The galaxy will always be imperiled. Chaos never had more than moments of ascendency in any universe, and this one was barely different. The only universes that ever saw Chaos ascendent saw the universe degenerate into bloodshed and kill itself off, leaving handfuls of worlds to starve the gods.

She screamed in anger and pain, her body vislbly twisting and becoming more inhuman as the gods forced more of their energy into it. Daemons rushing from all around, merging with her, my retinue doing their best to cut down as many as they could. I would call her a Daemonhost, but frankly, Legion would be a much more fitting title for her. More powerful than any mere daemon, eclipsed only by the gods themselves. And she lashed out as a god would lash out - trying to wipe me out of reality itself. Trying to remove my influence on the timeline.
>>
>>53405322
Quite honestly, she hit harder than I would have ever expected. Had I not forsaken my Sororitas armor for my Praetor armor - its latest modifications of Uru and Adamantine rendering it black and gold - I might have died. As it stands, my companions were forced back as reality warped around us. Past and future... potential pasts and future, all whirled around us as we fought. My gauntlet stayed securely on my arm, glittering with all of the gems of power embedded within it as I met force with force.
Even if I struck her down, she said, she was blessed by the gods. Elevated by them. Never would I escape her, nor the gods I cheated out of power. There would always be more daemons to lend her power, and until I fled the universe with my tail beween my legs, she would never relent, always at my heels. On and on she prattled, pouring the raw warp out at me, magical shields beginning to crack under the strain at long last. And when the shields crumpled and my form was enveloped by the Warp itself, she cackled like a hyena.

When the blade of the Black Sword parted the warpfire in front of me, permitting me to walk in relative safety toward her and exposing my true form to her, her laughter stopped. I paused before her as she kept flinging everything she could, the blade deflecting every last bit of energy, and inclined my head.

"Fall," I told her, making a motion with my gauntlet, clenching my fist. She shrieked in frustration, the warpfire flying in all directions as she was forced onto hands and knees. I nodded to myself, the blade coming to rest with the edge under her throat. A manipulation of energies and I pulled the surrounding few meters out of step with reality. Out of step with time. The energies of the warp had no sway, frozen in an impotent swirl.
>>
>>53405328
"You are alone, child," I told her, gently. Her frustration gave way to weeping, feeling the infused power taken from her, leaving her weaker than she had felt at any time in her life. "There is only darkness for you now, and only death for your kind. You hoped to oppose an empire that spans a billion worlds. You thought to extinguish its light, a fool's errand if ever there was one. You are strong, child. But I am beyond strength. I am the end and the beginning, the fire of creation manifest. And I have come for you, the daemons, and the mad gods alike."

Time resumed its flow. She felt the power of the warp suffuse her body just in time for the necrosword to separate her head from her shoulders, her body breaking down into warpfire and ash as the sword absorbed the daemons that had powered her.

The unnatural skies faded to a dull red, the warp storm receding, Chaos taking what remained and fleeing into the aether. My golden aura faded, my wings folding and receding, and the Black Sword sent back to the Warehouse.

Turning to my companions, feeling more weary than I had in a very long time and noticing that they looked much the same, I shook my head. "There's nothing left for us here. Let's go."
>>
>>53405328
>>53405333
The Lich called, he wants his speech back.
>>
>>53405372
The Lich is a big baby. He can cry about it.
>>
>>53405374
You say that like you aren't just a twisted face on the back of some coward guy's head.
>>
File: how could you.jpg (10KB, 200x227px) Image search: [Google]
how could you.jpg
10KB, 200x227px
>>53405384
That is so cruel. I mean, it's TRUE, but it's still cruel.
>>
https://pastebin.com/3AgKbRjk

Hey, I got the adjusted 600CP Villain Item here. Did anyone want to bring anything else up in regards to My Hero Academia that they might want me to include in a minor update?
>>
>>53405384
He's also an ugly baby, that was carried around, fed, and changed by an ugly rat-man
>>
>>53405374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCcMv4xnwA
The biggest baby.
>>
>>53404834
I have an intense fear boner.
>>
File: Fear Boner.jpg (52KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fear Boner.jpg
52KB, 375x500px
>>53405429
Embrace the Fear boner, as I did for Clowns.
>>
>>53404501
>Yeah sounds about right.

Kinda the best way to go, you know that some things are inevitable but that doesn't mean that you have to suffer along the way
>>
>>53405439
DELETE THIS
>>
>>53405439
Justice why have you done this.
>>
>>53405446
>>53405447
What? Did I accidentally summon Gropey?
>>
>>53405439
>being scared of clowns
>being aroused by clowns
I knew you had issues justice, but I didn't realise they were that bad.
>>
>>53405514
Blame the fear on my family adoring horror movies, particularly horror movies with clowns, when I was very very young

Blame the arousal on me being me.
>>
>>53405466
no people are just upset because they don't realize clowning is a very physically active profession that does wonders for your body If it doesn't destroy It first.
>>
>>53405546
>Tera is a clown
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>53405567
But he's a law student
Is he training to be an expert in Clown law? Is there Clown law? What's next? Clownconomics?
>>
>>53405578
No. First comes Clown Warfare and the Military-Circus complex.
>>
>>53405585
>Military-Circus complex.
Wow anon. That was fucking genius. I salute you.
>>
>>53405567
no, but my mother is one of the most respected and decorated clowns In my tri-state area if not my coast.
>>
File: IMG_1114.png (1MB, 1029x1379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.png
1MB, 1029x1379px
Anyone have the list of making a good harem? I don't wanna go into Hero BBS just yet & that's only Jump I know that has a perk that gets the harem working smoothly.
>>
>>53405134
>>53405163
>>53405177
>>53405186
>Implying they wouldn't fuse into a meta-DOOM
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 208x243px
>>53405610
>Autistic Law student whose mother is a literal clown

I don't know what to think at this point
>>
>>53405732
She's also a pagan witch of great power. Apparently. And abusive.

Pretty sure his mother is actually just Pennywise.
>>
>>53405610
That explains a lot.

>>53405744
I completely forgot about this, this also explains a lot.
>>
>>53405744
I never said she was powerful, I have gone on record as stating the opposite of actually.
>>
>>53405755
What about the father? Some kind of ex-military? Lost royalty? A junkie?
>>
>>53405781
Considering his hatred of racists to the point of butchering them for thought-crimes? Probably a nigger.

Note:Not a black man, a nigger. there is a difference.
>>
>>53405668
Sitcom, Generic Xianxia, Overlord (games).

Also, get the island in Noblesse so you can always have all of your companions active.
>>
>>53405810
Bancho. Stop.

You really don't want to go on.
>>
>>53405834
Hey, it's not like I haven't leaked it on the IRC before
>>
>>53405810
Never heard of him. Tell me more. The only James Fry that shows up on Google is an Australian author.
>>
>>53405810
>>53405804
>Black
I knew it.
>>
>>53405860
Literally the first result on Google for James Fry comics. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Fry
>>
>>53405875
Tera, google changes results based on your search history
>>
>>53405668
Go to SitCom and XianXia for nice management ones, reduces conflict/jealousy
>>
So the SJW was in Tera's blood all along
>>
File: What a perfect way to put it.jpg (25KB, 174x303px) Image search: [Google]
What a perfect way to put it.jpg
25KB, 174x303px
>>53405804
>>53405875
>>
>>53405901
no, that's all neurotoxin and smaller versions of myself
>>
>>53405429
... Wait is that really Doom or are you fucking around?
>>
Some pokedex entries say that each tail of a Ninetales is imbued with a special power, so I've adopted that for my chain. I've got fire control/creation/immunity, illusion creation, mind control/reading, and telekinesis at the moment, so I'd need two more. Any thematic suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
>>53405991
>Ninetales
https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/ninetales

the move list should give you some inspiration,also, you might not want to mention anything about your ludicrous overwank here ever again
>>
>>53406011
Clown niggers have no right to call others wankers.
>>
>>53406011
Whatever you say, Mr. Pot. How're the wife and kids doing? Still made of cast iron?
>>
>>53405991
From looking at its Pokedex entries on Bulbapedia, a lengthened lifespan and the ability to curse others might work. Ninetales are not immune to fire, at least from a game-play standpoint.
>>
>>53406075
Actually wait, nevermind, I'm an idiot who forgot about Flash Fire.
>>
What are some low power settings that would make a good starting jump?
>>
>>53406134
Sekirei
>>
File: 1486297427216.jpg (140KB, 890x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486297427216.jpg
140KB, 890x720px
>>53406134
Boku no Hero Academia, GATE, Hellsing
>>
>>53406156
>Ilda's autistic hand gestures
Amazing.
>>
>>53406134
Boktai is pretty fun to start in.
Practical Guide to Evil is fun too, if you want some medieval stuff.
>>
File: Ilda autism.png (99KB, 293x468px) Image search: [Google]
Ilda autism.png
99KB, 293x468px
>>53406169
Why couldn't we protect his autistic smile?
>>
List of jumps?
I'm starting a rollchain and I need it.
>>
>>53406336
In the drive, baka.
>>
>>53406341
where in the drive?
>>
>>53406347
>where in the drive?
Up top we have it on the OP bro.
>>
File: 1483817828122.png (157KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483817828122.png
157KB, 480x480px
>>53406134
Batman (Movies Trilogy)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass
Dragon Ball Z
Dresden Files
Dragon's Crown
Looking Glass
Cowboy Bebop
Gravity Falls
Gravity Rush
Green Lantern TAS
Prototype
Tenchi Muyo
Transmetropolitan

>>53406347
2. Everyone Else's Jumps > 6. Lists
>>
File: Here.png (131KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Here.png
131KB, 1440x900px
>>53406347
search function exists
>>
>>53406156
Who is that rock head guy upper left. He is always there.
>>
>>53406375
Quiero a los loleros fuera de mi Cadena de Saltos.
>>
>>53406404
He's a background character mostly. He can talk to animals.
>>
>>53406375
Hey how do you make or get new monsters in dungeon builder? Is your dungeon core an altform?
>>
>>53406419
How did he get past the prelims with that power?
>>
>>53406431
Convinced a deer to fight the robots? I dunno.
>>
>>53406431
He can summon a lot of birds, apparently. Maybe he had them shitting or immobilizing the robots? You could also gain points by saving others in that exercise.
>>
>>53406420
Aionon is that you?
I thought i told you over IRC.
The cores are an item you place down, and the dungeon grows from there (except golden heart, which just gives you money to build it yourself).
If you have Core or prototype hearts, you can make the monsters out of mana. Binding can let you get monsters you defeat in other jumps. If you have golden heart, it´s up to you whether you say "i turn gold into monsters" or the more sensible (imho) "i hire monsters to work in my dungeon", but at that point, fanwank something.

The Dungeon Heart as an altform... It´s an item, though i guess you could fuse with the Core heart? I´m not sure why you would want to do that, though.
>>
>>53406431
Probably helping other people, or scholarship. There's a secret method of earning points that they don't tell people about that involves showing heroic behavior, which is how Deku passed. If rock head animal voice saved someone or supported others, which is likely since he's shown to be kind, that could have been enough.
>>
>>53406417
As in, playing League of Legends, or liking undead lolis doing cute things?
You can speak english to me anon, no need to google translate
>>
File: sad frog.png (87KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
87KB, 500x214px
>>53406461
>>53406431
Speaking of the exam, I would really like to took it with all of my companions, but doing so means that 8 other people wouldn't get into UA, which is kind of sad considering that we will be leaving that world in ten years.

Since you're changing things in the Jump, would you consider adding a time extension to be around during All Might's prime?
>>
File: IMG_1121.jpg (142KB, 598x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.jpg
142KB, 598x932px
>>53406169
>>53406278
I took him as the Bitter Rival drawback. We share similar powers, because I took Quirk Marriage - Engine & Bottled Lightning. His engine is manual drive & OJ fueled, my motor is sports drive & electricity fueled.

He does his autistic hand signals, I get language wrong. I don't bother with honorifics. I took the quirky personality drawback so I'm impatient because like Quicksilver in the image being fast requires equally fast perspective of time.
>>
>>53406477
Pero si soy de Madrid, cazurro.
>>
>>53406460
No I asked this like 12 threads ago and got no answer.
>>
>>53406505
>Cazurro
ASTURIAS, PATRIA QUERIDA.
>>
>>53406460
Actually that question has come up a few times. I guess it just gets lost in the shuffle usually.
>>
File: IMG_1122.jpg (94KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
94KB, 500x422px
>>53406519
>>53406505
>>53406417
>>
>>53406500
Not right now, we don't actually know what that era is like besides being chaotic and the time All Might started heroing. I also get where you're coming from there, lots of things like that make the idea of becoming a student a somber idea for me too.
>>
>>53406558
>>
>>53406564
I wonder how do Heroes even stay afloat? They gotta cause a lot of collateral damage fighting villains.
>>
>>53406587
Most don't actually, that's one of Mt.Lady's problems, and why she does the sex-appeal thing despite not liking it, it helps her get more money.
>>
>>53406587
Merchandising. They sell so many toys and posters and such along with those neat inventions.
>>
>>53406603
I know what would help her. Pym particles from Marvel.
>>
>>53406558
What did you expect at this time-frame? The only ones awake right now are Europeans or people who hate normal sleep cycles, like NuBee.

>>53406587
Merchandising, taxes money, participating as staff in schools, etc.

But yes, they're forced to pay for the collateral, that's why Mt. Lady is struggling with her own agency even if she is a very popular hero with a lot of sponsors.

>>53406564
It's not like that stopped other jumps from adding them. I just want Deku having a better childhood.
>>
>>53406587

What this guy >>53406603 says. Hero school isn't some formality, they're vital institutions for teaching aspiring heroes how to act in combat and non-combat situations. Avoiding collateral damage is one of many topics of note that kids go over in their training. That Mr. Lady does cause so much collateral damage is a problem with her specifically rather than heroes as a whole.
>>
File: 1454381873143.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454381873143.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
>>53406603
>despite not liking it
Everyone with that schtick always says something like that, even in real life. It's always a lie too.
>>
>>53406658
You two are only saying that because you can't get anyone but pedophiles to go for you. Admit it, that's the real reason you don't like Featherine, she actually looks like an adult.
>>
>>53406658
Midnight seems to be into her sex-appeal act. And Mt.Lady shows embarrassment of it when only the 'reader' can see her.

>>53406666
Super Satan delivering Superhot Burns
>>
>>53406460
the Various hearts are not weak points right? I never saw anything that implies Then being destroyed would hurt you beyond loss of dungeon expansion.
>>
File: 0026-019.jpg (288KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0026-019.jpg
288KB, 1066x1600px
>>53406603
>thing despite not liking it

She explicitly say that she isn't in the suburbs because cameras couldn't capture her beauty. She clearly enjoys it.

She also traumatized Grapes, so that's a thing.
>>
File: StopPostingSatan.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
StopPostingSatan.png
203KB, 500x375px
>>53406666
That's a damn fine point Super Satan.
>>
>>53406686
Yes, because she's desperate for money due to all of the damage she causes. Also she's implied to be greedy in general.

We don't know how she traumatized Worst Boy
>>
>>53406686
>spoiler

How?
>>
>>53406705
Seems like they're better off without her as a hero desu
>>
File: 0026-020.jpg (295KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0026-020.jpg
295KB, 1066x1600px
>>53406678
>>53406705
>dy shows embarrassment of it when only the 'reader' can see her.
Quite the opposite. Do you have that scan of her being embarrassed? Because all of her scenes are like this.
>>53406705
Just read this page. She could just be heroing in a place where she wouldn't cause so much damage, but she is doing it in the big city when she is causing so much trouble so she can have more people watching her.
>>
>>53406729
Because that gets attention and fame and thus money.
>>
File: IMG_1115.jpg (91KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
91KB, 766x1024px
>>53406705
Probably by stepping on him by accident. Although knowing that pervert he'd probably get off on that.
>>
>>53406649

Oi, insomnia sucks for everybody and I don't have much going on.

Anyways, I'd like to add it but then people who take it would have literally no idea what to do in the Jump. Considering not knowing what to do besides the plot was one of the biggest complaints I had with Bloodborne Jump, I don't see why I'd add that as an option right now. What are the other Jumps with "you can start early" options when the world/story wasn't very clear in past out of curiosity though?
>>
>>53406736
C'mon, we both know that she doesn't care, and probably enjoys, the attention she gets. I don't know where did you get that she doesn't likes her exhibitionism.

>>53406725
She is actually a pretty decent hero and a really heavy hitter (baring the true top-tiers).

>>53406745
She is truly a fearsome character to have someone like Grapes scared of her.
>>
>>53406761
Grapes is Worst Character. I hate him more than I hate All for One
>>
>>53406761
I don't know where you get that she likes or that it's her main reason even if she does like it. Everything you've pointed out can just as easily mean she wants to be seen so people know she's being a hero and thus get more popular and thus get more money.
>>
>>53406768
All For One is at least a really cool villain. Minetta is basically a subversion of the pervy comic relief trope that's actually creepy with few redeeming qualities besides his moderately decent brains. I may be biased due to also ranking him as Worst Character.
>>
>>53406791
Which character do we need to see more of, in your opinion?

I vote Mei. And not just because she's cute. Her inventions could improve the main cast, all of them. I also wanna see more brainwashing dude
>>
File: Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg (119KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg
119KB, 486x750px
>>53406791
He is here too look at him.
>>
File: 1476929996003.jpg (46KB, 564x587px) Image search: [Google]
1476929996003.jpg
46KB, 564x587px
>>53406755
Seven Deadly Sins, Overwatch, Fate/Zero are the ones that first come to mind. I think there are a few others out there, but I can't remember anymore of those right now. Craftworld had something that also send you to the past, but came with a powerless drawback.

>>53406768
I fully agree. He was funny at first, but he has grown to be pretty annoying having being a pervert manlet as his only personality trait.

>>53406788
Because every scene that she is she is acting like that? I think that you're the only one that reads the series that thinks that she doesn't enjoys it.

>>53406801
Black Mist was a cool character. I hope we see more of him with the League.
>>
File: Bakumom.png (86KB, 498x524px) Image search: [Google]
Bakumom.png
86KB, 498x524px
>>53406801
>>53406844
Pick related. Because she doesn't take any of Bakugo's shit.
>>
>>53406852
Another set of holes to wet your dick Justice?
>>
>>53406865
>Implying
I don't break up couples.
>>
>>53406852
What is her name?
>>
>>53406894
Mitsuki Bakugo
>>
File: Crona 21.jpg (37KB, 420x556px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 21.jpg
37KB, 420x556px
>>53406801

Hmmm, I'd say Hitoshi too, yeah (Brainwashing guy). The guy got a backstory, a cool power, a neat design, ambitions of being a hero and he's a student in one of the general classes. I'd like to see that guy get somewhere.

>>53406844

That many huh. . . Alright, I'll think on it then.

Also, shit, Black Mist is cool too but you reminded me how much I don't care for Tomura. I really hope he starts living up to his hype soon because so far he kinda sucks as the heavily implied BBEG. Like, all the other villains (with any character) are leagues more interesting right now.
>>
>>53406801
Not exactly an old character, but I would love to see more pro-teams that follow a certain theme like the Pussycats.

>>53406918
Well, Tomura is still learning and deciding his place on the world. I would like him to be the one that definitevely deals with Overhaul and starts taking over the underworld.

It would be fun to see him steal his quirk by cutting of his hand.
>>
>>53406918
I'm still wondering if All for One can pass down All for One.
>>
Would buying the Netlink and Turing add-on together in the VA-11 HALL-A jump essentially give me a high performance PC in my head?
>>
>>53406955
Yes, that is part of his overall keikaku.
>>
>>53406967
That was the vibe I got, but I wasn't sure if it was ever confirmed or not that he could do it.
>>
File: IMG_1107.png (721KB, 900x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.png
721KB, 900x1040px
>>53406801
Obviously best girl needs more of.
>>
>>53406918
Also, that Crona pic always gives me the creeps.

>>53406955
I don't think he can, at least not with the quirks that he has right now. Otherwise, he would have passed it after his body was broken so Tomura could use it.

He was clearly going to kill himself in his last fight, and just try to take All Might with him.
>>
>>53406949

Yeah, Tomura is still learning which is why he's not really at the top of the list for characters I hate. I can tell he has potential and everything, but he's supposed to be like the dark counterpart of Deku, trying to stamp out justice and hope and being the disciple of All For One. Deku keeps getting better and making constant leaps, Tomura just seems to continue acting like a little shit that Black Mist has to keep under control.

That's why I'm unhappy with him right now. He'd be great as a slasher or something, but he's got really big shoes to fill and he's not filling them very well more than a hundred chapters later after his introduction.

I think he's gonna start doing better starting sometime this arc, but if not, I'm gonna be real disappointed. I think the hands are basically mementos since he's a psycho. If he could steal Quirks with the hands he would have shown that off way earlier, like during the raid or when he was trying to help his beloved teacher All For One.
>>
>>53407003
Ah fuck off man, you changed her character, you got no right to call her best girl.
>>
>>53407007
What I wanna know is why Black Mist freaked out when Tomura's face-hand fell off.
>>
File: Born To Jump.jpg (57KB, 632x759px) Image search: [Google]
Born To Jump.jpg
57KB, 632x759px
Tell me about your time in Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
File: Crona 34.jpg (60KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 34.jpg
60KB, 500x562px
>>53407006

Cool.

And I think All For One has more plans than he's letting on, he's definitely a keikaku type of villain and those types don't go down easy.
>>
File: Waifus Waifus Everywhere.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Waifus Waifus Everywhere.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>>53407041
>>
File: What the fuck Tomura.png (1MB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck Tomura.png
1MB, 810x810px
>>53407033

Coulda been because Tomura is fucking scary looking. I think it's more because the hands are something he uses to comfort himself and keep a cool head, especially since he said father when that one dropped off, right?
>>
File: 0069-018.jpg (294KB, 1018x1527px) Image search: [Google]
0069-018.jpg
294KB, 1018x1527px
>>53407003
Even Dabi is a better character.

>>53407007
He is still learning to lead, but he has improved a lot from him the first chapters and Stain's arc.

He is not a very bad leader, he is much less impulsive even if he is still cocky and he seems to be taken a strong grip over the rest of the league (except Dabi, maybe).

>spoiler
The whole hand thing has yet to be confirmed, but he shown a lot of speed and endurance when he was fully geared with all the hands, AfO was searching for quirks for him (and obviously he knows that forcing them into him with his quirk usually breaks people down, specially if you put too many), and he hasn't been shown using the disintegration quirk without his main hand on him.

In fact, he had him when he threatened Deku and was touching it with one hand all the time he grabbed Deku from the throat.
>>
>>53407045
AfO has probably lived many decades over his time. All Might killing a lot of his buddies and destroying his empire probably broke him to the point that he doesn't desires anything but revenge.
>>
>>53407045
>he's definitely a keikaku type of villain
In the official character books the various characters were ranked from 1-5 on Power, Speed, Technique, Intelligence, and Cooperativeness
All for One had a 6 in Intelligence.
>>
File: Hyperdimensional Jumpertunia.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hyperdimensional Jumpertunia.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>53407041
I became the PC CPU.
Or, well, Steam, actually.
>>
>>53407066
>he hasn't been shown using the disintegration quirk without his main hand on him.
In that very image he's specifically refraining from putting his pinky on that hand.
His power requires all 5-fingers touching to work.
>>
File: IMG_1112.jpg (251KB, 893x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.jpg
251KB, 893x895px
>>53407030
>Changed her character

By making her less yandere is an improvement. She's no longer gonna try & kill me so she can see me bleed to death. She's no longer a violent psychopath that cuts up people for no reason.

She's still same character, she still has that goofy but cute smile all the time. She still blushes with excitement. She's just less crazy. I don't know about you, but I like my spleen & guts where they are.

I also think she's cute, resourceful, talented, & with her being less crazy, a better character. She's like Harley after she went legit in Injustice. She's still Himiko Toga.
>>
>>53407107
>She's like Harley after she went legit in Injustice
No. Just No. Injustice was bad, Harley going legit was bad. You are a terrible person, with terrible taste at that.
>>
>>53407066

He's improved a lot, but he doesn't have much success to call his own. He's talking a lot of talk, but a lot of the good that happened to him is thanks to All For One, Black Mist and his black market contact instead of anything he did himself.

>>53407078

You can't assume simple things about people that smart, old and dangerous.

>>53407107

Her being crazy is like half of her character, what your opinion on the matter might be concerning if she's better or not, you did change her because you wanted a waifu.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (99KB, 639x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
99KB, 639x358px
>>53407119
Well I needed a stealthy waifu. Seeing how Konosuba was dropped. I rather not have an OC character. I shop around for waifus that fit my chain & Jumper.

Until I can find a suitable stealthy waifu, she's only one I can think of. Plus I know she won't be squeamish when we move on past the Super Heroicing & into more adventure friendly worlds.
>>
>>53405134
Why stop at two?! Head over to Austin Powers and get TWINS!. Bam! Now you have three!
>>
>>53407164
History's mightiest disciple has just Who you are looking for many.
>>
>>53407285

Literally could not be farther given she's part of the philosophy that absolutely refuses to kill no matter what.
>>
>>53407307
forgot that part of her, but she is a decently hot ninja master so I took a stab at it.
>>
File: 79d.png (59KB, 340x394px) Image search: [Google]
79d.png
59KB, 340x394px
>>53407164
Konosuba was dropped?
>>
>>53407307
It's Tera, he doesn't mind casual mind-rape.
>>
>>53407319
And as always, you failed. Good job bancho.
>>
Jumpers, what perk or item have you gotten the most use/value out of?
>>
File: Whatever you do.jpg (93KB, 500x919px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever you do.jpg
93KB, 500x919px
I know nothing of Dark Souls except everyone is undead they can come back as long as the flame is alive and the flame will go out soon, how do I save everyone?
>>
File: Complicated.jpg (165KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Complicated.jpg
165KB, 2048x1024px
>>53407407
So many uses, so little time.
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (105KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
105KB, 600x856px
>>53407320
Valeria decided she couldn't do KonoSuba because she was doing Warhammer stuff, she also had to read like the last two LNs. So she dropped it.
>>
>>53407407
Sceptre of Power from Spyro. A couple of imports and comboing with the Ring of Elru makes my magic pack all the punch without the cost
>>
>>53407451
Not a single word in your post is correct.
>>
>>53407468
Uh, yeah? It all is.
>>
File: ye disgustme.jpg (53KB, 460x688px) Image search: [Google]
ye disgustme.jpg
53KB, 460x688px
>>53407451
Post pics.
>>
>>53407408
Based on what I've heard, you can't save everyone unless you're strong enough to overwrite the setting's metaphysics. The age of fire was supposed to have ended a while ago, but they've been keeping it going through shenanigans. A lot of people will die, but it might be better in the long run to let the age of fire end.

I have never played Dark Souls and this comes entirely from discussion I've seen in these threads.
>>
>>53407320
I opened it up for other's to do after realising how long it may take for to read the rest of the LNs given my irregular reading times.

>>53407451
I didn't drop it because of Warhammer stuff and neither did I just because I had to read. As I explained above, it was because I thought the amount of time it'd take me to get through it would be unfair to others that might want to make it.

>>53407490
Half his post was wrong and the other half gave a false impression of the situation.
>>
File: Crona 31.jpg (103KB, 450x549px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 31.jpg
103KB, 450x549px
>>53407407

Non-Euclidean Mind. I like building stuff and it allows me to build stuff inside of other stuff even when that would no long make sense. I'm putting a mall, a stadium, a park, a lake/beach, several grocery stores, a castle, several schools, a subway system and more inside my spaceship. I have a creature I made with a forest on the inside with a biomagitech (or whatever the fuck you would call this) facility inside of that. I make weapons that have extensive internal structures dedicated to making them better.

After this ship gets done being renovated and populated with monsters, I'm gonna start making gates leading to the castle space on the ground using Non-Euclidean Mind in future fantasy and low tech settings, inviting people on board, then telling them "This place exists above their world."

I love this fuckin perk.
>>
>>53405403
>anything else
Maybe one or two examples of quirk marriage in the notes? Specifically, ones that are more in-depth fusions that "hot on one side and cold on the other." It seems pretty self explanatory, but it might be good just in case it wasn't clear to someone.
>>
File: 1492688673019.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1492688673019.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>53407519
Notice me sempai
>>
>>53407525
>Not building a phone booth that's smaller on the inside just to be an ass
>>
>>53407530

Sure thing, I'll add a few synergistic combos in the notes. I should have more than a few examples thanks to the combos people have posted both in the thread and in the IRC.
>>
File: 1b2.png (72KB, 200x222px) Image search: [Google]
1b2.png
72KB, 200x222px
>>53407534
no
>>
>>53407547
You could just do that IRL, tho.
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>53407547

You have no idea how much I've pitched that idea back in forth in my head, never really going all the way. I already spent tons of time studying computer sciences, wormhole/dimensional travel technology and time travel technology. I have the helpers who would adore working on the project, I have all the resources I could ever need to throw at the project.

I just never got around to building it since I'm still not that savvy with about the repercussions of a time/space machine yet and had other business taking up my attention, like being a pirate.
>>
File: Small Crona 4.jpg (14KB, 263x321px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 4.jpg
14KB, 263x321px
>>53407619
>>53407572

. . . I read that post wrong and feel ashamed now.
>>
File: 14711f2fe02e5d86e48154f98c44601f.png (864KB, 1500x1543px) Image search: [Google]
14711f2fe02e5d86e48154f98c44601f.png
864KB, 1500x1543px
>>53407407
This is where I would normally talk about my Kamen Rider perks and belts, or else the Hot Springs Hotel I picked up in Spirited Away, but I've talked both of those to death. So instead, I'll go with the third item on the list.

Candy Elemental Monarch.

Admittedly, I'm not a huge science nerd like PB, so I had to figure out my own way of making it work (complicated hand motions), but I use it all the damned it. Mainly so I don't have to stuff my pockets with candy anymore. Now if I want something, like say a lollipop, I curl my index finger, spread my other three wide, and turn my thumb in a circle. Bam! Instant lollipops.

My Companions get a ton of use out of this too. Most just ask for what they want and keep a supply on hand, but Marceline doesn't like things cluttering up her pockets. So she just tends to walk over and assaults my hand until it spits out the candy she wants. Which turned into a fun little game of "Let's see how long Marceline can fidget with Yorokonde's hand until he get annoyed and shoots candy everywhere."

For the Four Amigo's Birthday a few years ago I made them a Gummy Bear the size of a small car. Watching four small dragons rip into a Gummy Bear that size is decidedly less cute and more Animal Planet.

For the curious, Raven prefers jellybeans. Rip Van Winkle enjoys dark chocolate the most, and Lapis has a fascination with Pop Rocks.
>>
>>53407619
>>53407640
>Not having a smaller on the inside phone booth that moves through space fast enough to orbit around the sun once per year
>Not giving it the ability to travel forward in time at one second per second
>>
>>53407107
If you just wanted her for the looks, create your own doppelganger. That she is also a one doesn't mean anything.

>>53407547
>Not doing it with a computer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-bYSC6OT6s
>>
>>53407007
>He'd be great as a slasher or something
Well, he was pretty creepy in this scene
>>
File: 1449924985522.jpg (192KB, 1091x657px) Image search: [Google]
1449924985522.jpg
192KB, 1091x657px
>>53407766
Someone give him some chapstick.
>>
Without the beacons from the setting does the ship from FTL become useless?
>>
>>53407525
>Non-Euclidean Mind
What jump?
>>
>>53408223

Generic Creepypasta, imaged Jumps, I think it's in a folder.
>>
>>53407093
Maybe he doesn't want to destroy it? Many people aren't immune to their own quirks. In >>53407766 he is clearly doing something with the hand.
>>
>>53408082
Yes, if you want to use the FTL anyway.That is because of the same thing that causes the starting ship from the game to cost 550 CP. The jumpmaker didn't think it through.
>>
>>53407710
>that vid
Dafuq did I just watch? I mean, what even.
>>
>>53408605
>>
Hey, can I get some suggestions for the name of a 500 cp capstone booster for Real Science?
>>
>>53408706
Why are you putting a capstone booster into a jump about actual science in the first place?
>>
>>53408717
Because he's not making it for the science. He's making it to get certain perks.
>>
>>53408706
How am I to know what pithy, assholish suggestion to throw at you without knowing how it works first.

>>53408717
Eh, Generic Video Game Developer got away with it.
>>
>>53408717
Because I want to make it big, but can't think of how to do double perklines, so I'm taking a half measure.
>>
>>53408764
So how many meta effects and superpowers are going to be in this real science jump?
>>
>>53408811
None as of right now. The most meta thing I've put in is a perk that's supposed to make networking and fundraising easier.
>>
>>53408706
If there's one thing that ties capstone boosters as far as I can tell, it's some unique state of being that makes the entity/entities it applies to greater/wiser/otherwise unique somehow.

So unfortunatley, I have to agree with >>53408717 because I can't think of any reason to justify a capstone booster in a jump about real science. It's kind of the point that in theory, most things explained by real science are empirically replicable.

>>53408752
See, being a more talented than average videogame developer sort of makes sense. That's harder to equate in real science, because theoretically it should just be a matter of observation and data collection.

Actually there's one idea I thought of right before posting, but it's bullshit because it would stop being real science by definition.
>>
>>53408850
I mean, it's not that hard an ask. I already know what the booster is going to do and just want a better name for it then 'Genius'.
>>
>>53408891
What about New Age Einstein, or The Second Coming of Newton or something
>>
>>53408891
Alright, I don't think it's a good idea but it's your jump and it's not like I've seen the finished product yet. Also,

>Renaissance Man
>Ideal Philomath
>Half The Battle
>>
>>53408764
I mean, why do you have to make it big? It's a generic.
>>
>>53408833
You know anon, I trust you. I'm really looking forward to this now that you say that.

All hail Science! Long live Science!
>>
>>53408909
>>53408923
Hmm. These aren't bad, better than I was going to go with at least, but they gave me an idea that I like more and think is better fitting. Thanks for the input.

>>53408891
Alright, I've decided I'm going to name it 'On the Shoulders of Giants'.
>>
File: Untitled.png (30KB, 631x151px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30KB, 631x151px
>>53408850
>being a more talented than average videogame developer sort of makes sense

You've never actually read the capstone boosters in Generic Videogame Developer, have you?
>>
>>53408989
While I'm getting the threads input, should I cap the basic stacking expertise perk that gives a higher level of degree in a field for every purchase at doctorate level, or no? I was going to cap it, but I want to know what the thread thinks.
>>
>>53409015
Feh. Give the Kinect another decade or two.
>>
>>53409055
Yes.
>>
>>53407041
I haven't been there.
>>
>>53409055
It wouldn't make much sense if you could just buy vastly more knowledge in a subject then any human will have for years.
>>
>>53407407
My Harry Potter wand.
>>
>>53407041
You tell me about my time in Hyperdimension Neptunia. Is that where I die, witch?
>>
>>53408706
Applied Unified Theory?
>>
File: dark shadow.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dark shadow.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53406801
More Dark Shadow pls.
>>
>>53409326
>Wanting The Traitor
>>
File: Birdman rides on the edge.png (342KB, 804x549px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman rides on the edge.png
342KB, 804x549px
>>53409359
>Best boy
>Traitor

U w0t m8
>>
>>53409359
He isn't Kaminari
>>
>>53409375
He didn't say the bird was the traitor...
>>
>>53409375
>>53409391
I'm kidding, calm down.

We all know All Might is the traitor
>>
>>53406686
So are the horns part of her mutation or just her outfit?
>>
>Literally everyone is a traitor
>None of them know that they're not the only traitor
>>
>>53409468
Outfit. One of the extra pages showed her in casual wear.
>>
>>53409481
>Deku and Bakugou are the only non traitors
>Deku is secretly being trained in being a Traitor
>Soon Bakugou will be the only honest Hero left.
>>
>>53409431

That's a funny way of spelling Froppy

>>53409468

Think they're part of the mask.
>>
>>53409510
This would be a great twist
>>
>>53409520
>Spoiler
I'LL FUCKIN FIGHT YOU M8!
>>
>>53409526
>>53409510
>Not for lack of effort
>Bakugou is just too stubborn to be turned
>>
File: tqI0xQK.jpg (814KB, 1646x2909px) Image search: [Google]
tqI0xQK.jpg
814KB, 1646x2909px
>>
Aren't Living Saints supposed to be the Emperor's Daemon Princes? Are they actually as meh in the lore as the option in the jump or is that an abstraction? Are they just shittier because the Emperor's awareness is so split? Or because they operate in reality instead of the Warp?
>>
>>53409590
>Are they just shittier because the Emperor's awareness is so split?
They are "shitter" because being an actual Daemon Prince of the Emperor is well above everything else, the jumpmaker weakened them to balance with the rest of the jump.
>>
>>53409634
Ah, that's what I was wondering.

Isn't there supposed to be an option to become a real one in the loyalist path of the Black Crusade jump?
>>
Can someone post the latest Marvel Magic please?
>>
>>53409587
Well
Fuck.
That actually all makes sense.
>>
>>53409587
Well shit dude, that's awesome.
>>
>>53409587
That thread was incredible. Also, this one is better:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/152/749/fc7.jpg

Too large for 4chan.
>>
File: 1393819829803.png (598KB, 653x469px) Image search: [Google]
1393819829803.png
598KB, 653x469px
>>53409651
>>
>>53409785
How is BC going, by the way?
>>
Does anyone have the WoW WIP?
Thread posts: 463
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.