[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General - /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 79

File: 1473641751698.jpg (561KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473641751698.jpg
561KB, 1024x768px
"Why did I have to make one?" Edition

Duncan did an AMA sub-Edition:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdank/comments/5so3gl/i_am_duncan_rhodes_ask_me_anything/

Old thread >>51611049

>Super Sexy Daily Duncan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQU8PRpyD6I

>40k rules reference in wiki format
https://sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Latest GW teases
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Someone please tell Lorgar to calm the fuck down, we don't have his lost book)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
>>51618153
No armed angry retard will get made into a chaos lord. Calling it now.
>>
>>51618178
Then who?
>>
>>51618178
Are you a time traveler?
>>
>Orks
>>
Talk to your opponent before your match to make sure you are all on the same page and try to designate a fun environment for you both
>>
>>51618210
Yes, I know I am because I am from the future and smarter than you
>>
Strength from Death is a fun and balanced rule, and it will not make Eldar any more overpowered than they are right now.
>>
>Celestine will never have genetically perfect children with Sangy
>we will never have true imperial angels
>>
>>51618231
What does it do. For that matter, what does Soul burst do?
>>
File: Kingsblade.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Kingsblade.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Posting the two books I just bought.

If you guys like them, think about buying books from the authors (or the boon itself for Kingsblade, since it's his very first 40k novel).

They need money to live, just like us.
>>
File: HQ.jpg (26KB, 254x403px) Image search: [Google]
HQ.jpg
26KB, 254x403px
Looks like Vect gets cucked out of his number one girl by Ynnead and co.
>>
Trying again in a fresh and new thread to get help with this shitty list!

Want to keep it somewhat fluffy at least and could need some help with how to properly use my Drop Pod. Always overestimate what a pod squad can take and drop them in too deep.
>>
>>51618248
Soul burst give a free movement phase, shooting phase or assault phase for a unit.
>>
File: 1486507489013.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1486507489013.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51618257
>>
>>51618248
Whenever a unit, friendly or enemy, dies, one friendly unit within 7" of it can either Move, Shoot (including run/turbo-boost), or Charge.
>>
>>51618248
SFD:
Get SB token if anything is wiped out withing 7" (14" in formation)
Soul Burst:
Once per turn/Unit, trade toke for extra shooting/ movement/assault phase.
>>
>>51618231
I'm not so sure about that just yet.

It could make for fun DEldar themed Ynnari lists but the WAAC lists that come out of this are going to be a new level of disgusting.
>>
>>51618267
Kek DEldarfags BTFO
>>
>>51618267

Lelith: Hey, they're a death cult. I kill things.
>>
File: Biel Tan spurdo.png (46KB, 796x892px) Image search: [Google]
Biel Tan spurdo.png
46KB, 796x892px
>>51618267
>Ynnari deamonworshiping faggots stealing based phoenix lords
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

REMOVE YNNARI!
REMOVE YNNARI!!!
KILL THE DEAMONWORSHIPPING KINSLAYERS ON SIGHT!!!
>>
File: [sweating intensifies].gif (725KB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
[sweating intensifies].gif
725KB, 245x172px
>>51618280
>>51618290

that sounds completely balanced and fair
Jesus christ GW, what the hell, there is a psy power that gives that
>>
>>51618231
No

>>51618302
>deldar

Reminder that Reavers with Soulburst can do the following:

>assault with units of Reavers
>if unit dies, shoot blasters at another unit
>destroy tank
>assault units inside with another unit of Reavers
>kill unit
>assault transport
>kill transport
>declare non burst assault on unit inside
>ect

>if the unit assaulted doesn't die
>hit and run away
>they either die letting the other unit assault the same unit or live

Now, imagine blasterborn or a CTC.
>>
Haven't been following 40k for a while, what's up with Magnus invading Fenris? Did he manage to genocide the furries once and for all?

Also, what's up with Fall of Cadia?
>>
>>51618285
Thanks for this, Baneblade was great but I didn't want to have to buy a giant overpriced hardback to read the sequel.
>>
>>51618356
Fenris and the Wolves got wrecked pretty hard, even though they eventually forced the Thousand Sons to retreat. The remainder of the Chapter departed to the Eye of Terror to fight against Abaddon, because the Inquisition was sniffing around them.

Abaddon invaded Cadia and blew it up. The survivors have linked up with the Eldar, who are now worshiping their newly created death god, and they're all going to go to Ultramar and wake Robute up.
>>
File: jIAuCgF.jpg (163KB, 803x965px) Image search: [Google]
jIAuCgF.jpg
163KB, 803x965px
Repoosting my ynnead list. Good non cheesy list or no?
>>
>>51618327
You can only take one Soulburst action per turn.
>>
File: 1355760587670.jpg (11KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
1355760587670.jpg
11KB, 192x245px
>>51618398
>Abaddon invaded Cadia and blew it up. The survivors have linked up with the Eldar, who are now worshiping their newly created death god, and they're all going to go to Ultramar and wake Robute up.

Dude what.
>>
Rate my tourney list, made a few adjustments but I couldn't find the points to fit the terminators as troop with Black Legion. The Perdus Rift Anomoly allows you to reroll your attempt to seize or force your opponent to reroll their attempt. As suggested, it's alot better than the ITC nerfed Kasyr rhino.
Name of the game is to roll summons for a blood thirster and some chaff with my heralds.

1850 The Purge Detachment (Vraks Renegades and Heretics) [Primary Detachment]
HQ
Renegade Command Squad: 1x Arch Demagogue (Ordnance Tyrant, Devotion of Nurgle)

Elites
Renegade Strike Battery: 2x Renegade Wyverns, 2 heavy flamers
Renegade Strike Battery: 2x Renegade Wyverns, 2 heavy flamers

Troops
20x Plague Zombie Mob
20x Plague Zombie Mob

Heavy Support
Renegade Rapier Laser Destroyer Battery: 3x Rapiers, 6x crew, weapons training

Fortification
Aegis Defense Line, quad gun

Combined Arms Detachment (Chaos Daemons; Heralds of Anarchic)
HQ
Herald of Tzeentch, Paradox Psyker, ML3
Herald of Tzeentch, Endless Grimoire Psyker, ML1
7x Herald of Tzeentch, ML1

Allies: Word Bearers CSM
HQ
Sorceror on Palanquin, MoN/ML3, spell familiar

Troops
10x Cultists

Fast attack
Chaos Rhino, Perdus Rift Anomoly

Heavy Support
Fire Raptor, 2 reaper autocannon batteries, 4 balefire missiles
>>
>>51618248
Basically, when a unit (currently written as "any" unit) is destroyed while within at least one unit with the Strength From Death rule (that is not Gone to Ground, Falling Back, or Locked in Assault), one of those Strength from Death units can make a Soulburst move. This either lets the unit get a free move, round of firing, or assault. A unit can only make one Soulburst action per turn (thankfully not player turn).

The rule has a lot of odd cans of worms associated with it ("any unit?"), since you could do something like have an Eldar Scatpack unit move in point blank, blow up a transport, then get a second round of shooting before using its Jetbike move to jump back. Or theoretically, a Drop Pod marine unit goes in, fires, then results in the entire Eldar army getting a free round of fire (can Soulburst trigger additional Soulbursts?).

It will probably be counterable by "weakening before killing", stuff like novas, multiassaults, etc, but still it's gross.
>>
>>51618420
>Dude what.

This is your setting on Gathering Storm. Buckle up for another year of this shit.
>>
Basically soul burst swaps the ability to run and shoot, which is not what made Eldar broke, for if one of your units dies a nearby one can have a free phase of their choice mid opponents turn.

Or as Phil Kelly puts it in his preview video "That doesn't sound like much at first" and "It's difficult to pull off".

Also you can start the game in open topped boats again, with no tax.
>>
>>51618416
per unit.
>>
>>51618436
I dont know if the releases for all of this are as good then i look forward to the ork/nid one
>>
>>51618400

>ynnead
Doesn't matter. It's cheese.

>>51618416

Each UNIT can take one action. It's not hard to chain fire Reavers. If I assault with a unit of Reavers, kill something, Soulburst that same unit into another unit, kill that, soul burst another unit, kill something, use my actual assault, kill something, trigger another unit, ect
>>
>>51618439
>if ANY units with int 7" dies.
>>
>>51618439
>"That doesn't sound like much at first" and "It's difficult to pull off".

He was specifically talking about chaining multiple Soulbursts together - unit A kills an enemy unit, which lets unit B kill an enemy unit, which lets unit C kill an enemy unit, etc etc.
>>
>>51618463
Err.. if you take the 1600 point super formation you get.. a non-stacking s3 HoW if you roll 10 on your charge and you are fearless if you are within 6" of your warlord!
>>
>>51618421
Hey, unfortunately it's illegal since CSM is a 6th ed codex and the Rhino cannot actually be taken as a Fast Attack (stuck being a Dedicated Transport).

I'd recommend converting one of the Wyvern units into solo units of Griffons or so (because 70 points for 2 Griffon Mortars is really awesome), and using the leftover points to convert the Cultists into said Termicide. You're on the right track, so go forth and kick ass.
>>
>>51618470

"Tabling your enemy in his own turn is tricky, but I've gone and made it possible. You're welcome." -Phil Kelly.
>>
>>51618420
He invaded it, actually managed to planetfall, Celestine revived, an Arch-Magos showed up with everything he had in his fleet, Trazyn decided to fuck around and release a millennia old Inquisitor and a bunch of Ultramarines to help defend, the Magos and Trazyn fiddled with the Pylons, activated them and drove back the Eye of Terror, stripping nearly all of the warp fuckery from the Chaos troops with it. Celestine managed to stab Abbaddon through the spine while he was choking out Creed and forced him to retreat. Meanwhile, Belakor SOMEHOW teleported onto the Phalanx, did some serious damage, was fought back, alerted the Fists that shit was awry at Cadia, they warp-jumped there with the whole Phalanx, immediately opened fire on the Blackstone Fortress and shot it out of the sky. The Fortress crashed into the planet while the Pylons were on, causing a chain-reaction and making them explode. The Eldar rescue the Black Templars, AdMech guys, Celestine and the Inquisitor into the Webway because losing Cadia sucks for everyone and Trazyn steals Creed into his collection just as he accepted defeat and was ready for his death while watching over the rapturing landscape.

No, I'm not formatting this nicely.
>>
>>51618398
They used Khorne to banish Magnus but no it's cool, they are still none purer! ... cadia popped
>>
On the plus side, Ynnead looks pretty wimpy. Your standard beatstick monstrous creature with no 12 inch move, 3+/5++/5+++.

If you can't gun that down before it's a problem, you're playing KDK or GSC.
>>
>>51618507
>"Tabling your enemy in his own turn is tricky, but I've gone and made it possible. You're welcome." -Phil Kelly.

#justeldarthings
>>
File: 1486284397513.jpg (519KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1486284397513.jpg
519KB, 1350x1800px
>Wraithknight kills unit with shooting
>Immediately hops to another unit
>assaults unit
>unit lives
>WK kills it in next combat
>immediately assaults something else
>meanwhile scat bikes and Reavers are pinballing the rest of your army to death
>>
>>51618534
>They used Khorne
Stop just skimming memes.
It was the bond deamon in Grimmnirs axe that woke up and lashed out though the weapon.
>>
>>51618563
charging out of a combat isn't as useful as you might think. you're stuck at the end of that initiative step, so you don't get extra CC attacks out of it.
>>
File: 1283183744832.jpg (54KB, 312x308px) Image search: [Google]
1283183744832.jpg
54KB, 312x308px
>>51618563
>10 Howling Banshees in a Raider
>Charge a unit, wipe it out
>Immediately Soulburst into another unit

It's like 3rd/4th edition all over again...

...based Phil actually brought back consolidating into a new combat, the absolute madman. And only Eldar can do it. Beautiful.
>>
>>51618231
>scatbikes shooting not once, but three times in a game turn is fun and balanced
Fuck you
>>
>>51618468
Soulburst would only be cheesy if you use wraith knights or make msu tournament lists, in normal size games it means a unit gets a free turn. Remember that you have to lose a unit completely for that.
I just want to ally eldar and dark eldar without battle brother bullshit
>>
>>51618703
Four, over-watch can proc a kill too.
>>
File: harolds.png (377KB, 991x741px) Image search: [Google]
harolds.png
377KB, 991x741px
>>51618494
Damn.
>Griffons
What's the draw? I was under the impression wyverns were hands down the best ordnance buy.
>termicide
If I go termies I wouldn't be able to get a rhino still. Should I just bite the bullet and get min. marines with it dedicated?
>>
File: 1484959624958.png (361KB, 1920x2404px) Image search: [Google]
1484959624958.png
361KB, 1920x2404px
>>51618420
>>51618511
There you go, nice format.
>>
File: 1462899166520.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1462899166520.gif
2MB, 250x188px
___Nids__ or __Orks__ Triumvirate when?
>>
File: Smugelf.jpg (331KB, 1118x586px) Image search: [Google]
Smugelf.jpg
331KB, 1118x586px
Hey, know what we really need for this game?

More Eldar buffs
>>
>>51618719
Griffons are a single S6 large blast. Their main draw is they're dirt cheap for R&H (35 points vs 55 points). They still re-roll scatter due to "Large Blast".

Yeah, you probably should. Chosen are the other option of course.
>>
>>51618726
>nids
Never
>orks
Second to last and be the worst of them
Have fun
>>
>>51618706
>Remember that you have to lose a unit completely for that.

Or kill an enemy unit. The rule just says "if a unit dies". There's no specification that it has to be a friendly unit, and no RAI reason to think there would be one.
>>
File: duncan.jpg (33KB, 669x708px) Image search: [Google]
duncan.jpg
33KB, 669x708px
Has GW finally mindfucked me into oblivion or are the armoured assault boxes actually semi-okay value, specifically the space marine ones.
I need confirmation that my mind hasn't finally snapped under the pressure of GW prices.
>>
>>51618714
Yeah, but that isn't at normal BS, and the enemy is the one that causes it.

Don't get me wrong, fuck overwatch in it's current state, but it's not quite the same thing as 3 fucking shooting phases.
>>
>>51618742
Crons...?
>>
>>51618400
How do you know the costs and options of Black Guardians already? If they were among the leaks from last thread, I missed them.

>1501
>>
>>51618726
Dunno, I expect orks to be mediocre, got a sneaky feeling that IF nids come it will be absolutely brutal.
>>
Does the emperor really exist? or is he just a lie to keep the morale high?
>>
So gentlemen. How are we going to compete with eldar now? We can't fight them with regular units, not when theirs get extra movement, shooting, and assault phases. So how do we compete without going full WAAC? Does gw not see that it's turning basic eldar troops into Fucking elites with shit like this?
>>
>>51618754
No, they're actually a great value.
Like many of the SC boxes (such as daemons of Tzeentch), there is almost no reason to ever buy the individual units over the boxes.
And GW's prices provided more models per dollar than practically all of it's competition in the first place, at this point GW has the best prices in the buissness.

Game still encourages a fuckton of models, which isn't a bad thing IMO, so the competition still has that over them though.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
9KB, 215x234px
>>51618754
Rountree has been pushing for better prices all across, but since lowering prices are a no go (and rightfully so, sales wouldn't increase in proportion), he's pushing out all sorts of boxed deals that are really advantageous.

The start collecting Ironjawz is the best example. Costing 65 euros while the Gore Gruntas alone are 67 euros.

If you look at new releases as well, the prices are fairly decent.
>>
>>51618836
I just wish the nids start collecting was a Hive tyrant and like a set of each type of gant
>>
File: Saint Dunkeruu.jpg (214KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Dunkeruu.jpg
214KB, 1000x664px
Trips and I name my firstborn son Duncan
>>
>>51618819
>How are we going to compete with eldar now?
Sorry, I don't play games against Eldar.
>>
>>51618859
This, but Armoured Assault + SC! make a good mix
>>
>>51618819
Pray to the emperor and our both spiritual lieges that rise of the primarch gives even better rules to marines, or run optimized daemons of Tzeentch lists and drown them in free bodies.

Besides that just refuse to play WAACfags (not the whole race though, fuck those guys who advicated for that in the last thread)
>>
File: Viking elf armada.jpg (2MB, 4200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Viking elf armada.jpg
2MB, 4200x1800px
>>51618860
Re-rolling for you
>>
>>51618899
So close yet so far away...
>>
>>51618754
I pre-ordered 3 of the trukk boyz boxes, and I was going to get all those individually anyway, good value me thinks.
>>
>>51618895
That's what I'm saying tho. This soul burst rule is going to turn practically all eldar armies into WAAC armies. How in the emperors name do we stop it? Refusing to fight is not an option but dam this doesn't look like it's going to be in any way equal. Giving extra things in a game with limited things is never balanced, and I hate it when people do this.
>>
>>51618285
>>51618257

Based anon
>>
>>51618819
split them up, tarpit important units, flyer cheese. Have a reserve heavy army with cover camping units for survival. If you know you can, weaken several units, then finish them off so soul burst affects less models.
>>
>>51618890
Im trying to decide if i should buy 2 Armoured assualt nid boxes or the Tyranid swarm box.
>>
File: xeOR6fd.jpg (345KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
xeOR6fd.jpg
345KB, 1288x966px
>>51618745
That's not true.
I refuse to believe it.
They're fix it before release

God damn it I just want to ally dark eldar to my eldar and have a nice family reunion and not have to waste points on some hq so he can die and not be edgy
>>
>>51618936
What you just described makes eldar sound like a WoW raid boss, but that's not a bad idea
>>
File: 048179114.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
048179114.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>This is an Aeldari 10/10

Ayyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1479941742602.gif (226KB, 221x156px) Image search: [Google]
1479941742602.gif
226KB, 221x156px
>>51618931
Fuck this I'm repainting my army as Biel-Tan, allying CTC, converting a Dais for my boy Vect and using Khaine as my sole LoW until Vect gets rules again, fuck these corpsefuckers the cool Eldar are here
>>
File: 1401866486690.png (136KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1401866486690.png
136KB, 250x250px
>>51618911
>Like orks background and fluff
>Models are terrible piece of shit
Life is suffering
>>
Who's the asshole who keeps piling on ridiculously strong buff after buff on Eldar? 6E was already unacceptable, but they've only been receiving god tier buffs repeatedly on top of that.
>>
File: Dark Eldar succubus concept art.jpg (102KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar succubus concept art.jpg
102KB, 873x627px
>>51618961
That's what Eldar look like.
>>
>>51618961
CUTE!!!!
>>
>>51618961
Notenoughbarefeet/10
>>
>>51618740
Are they worth taking at AP4?
>>
>>51618950
What makes you think it wasn't designed that way? If it only triggered when your units died, you'd get almost no use out of it. Opponents would just cripple your units and only finish them off when they're out of Soulburst range.
>>
>>51618767
You can only make one Soulburst per turn. I assume this means a game turn instead of a player turn.

>>51618819
Reserves, weakening as many units as you can before attempting to finish them off, playing for objectives (from what it looks like, their super host doesn't get Obsec), and the odd summon perhaps. From what it looks like, their Psychic shenanigans are mostly more tame compared to Runes of Witnessing; they don't get Apocalypse blasts or Doom and the primaris is no Guide.
>>
>>51618819
Artillery spam might be a good way of dealing with them.

As I see it, the real threat of SB is the charging and shooting. Moving isn't that different from battle focus.
Therefore, in order to counter it one needs to:
1) keep your units at least 7" from theirs, so you can't be killed and thus give them the opportunity to kill again
2) keep out of the range of their guns, so when you kill their units you don't get shot.
Artillery should accomplish this rather well.

Furthermore, one should also seek to inflict mass casualties early on, when you are the farthest from their guns. Blasts from artillery one again do this well.

Finally, and this is just a general strategy, one should seek to whittle down the enemy units across the board before killing them. Eliminate a massive unit turn one, another massive unit gets to soulburt. Eliminate a small unit turn 6, only a small unit (thus one with decreased threat) gets to soulburst.

So hit 'em hard, hit 'em from far away, hit 'em early on but leave them just enough so you can hit 'em again later on.

At least that's what I'm toying around with for a practice list. Might be wrong though, if anyone can think of any flaws I'd love to know.
>>
>>51618936
>cover camping
>against Eldar Bikeseers

Eldar was already unbeatable except by extreme luck or due to their own incompetence before these changes. They were already the best army in 7E by a large, large margin going by tournament results. To the tune of twice as many Eldar champions compared to any other race, and more high ranking wins than every other non-top army combined, or more wins than any 2-3 of the top armies combined. The only army that even comes close is Daemons, but if you remove Eldar and Daemons from the results, all the numbers add up to even less than Eldar alone.

They are tier 0. It doesn't mean they win 100% of their games, but it does mean you will never have a matchup with 50% odds or better against them unless you play Eldar.
>>
>>51618961
>Aeldari supposed to have inhuman body proportions and long, spindly appendages
>surprised when an Aeldari beauty fits that description
>>
>>51619048
>You can only make one Soulburst per turn.

Per unit, but yeah. You couldn't have, say, a Ravager blow up one tank, then another, then another.
>>
File: REMOVE YNNARI!.jpg (413KB, 900x616px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE YNNARI!.jpg
413KB, 900x616px
>>51618961
REMOVE!
>>
>>51619048
>I assume this means a game turn instead of a player turn.
Read the BRB. This is literally one of the first things covered
Does it say game turn? No, so it's player turn.
>>
How effective as hands are powerfists? are they precise? could you reload a weapon with them? type on a computer?
>>
>>51618957
Everything can be beaten, you just have to analyse it. The battle against an eldar is won in the deployment phase, by having the right mindset and knowing your strategy. Do not list tailor like a fag.
>>
>>51618267
Drazhar too cool for Ynnari. Drazhar remains based
>>
>>51619085

They aren't actual gloves, your fist is in the palm and control the power fist fingers via a pulley style system like a mecha.

You can be precise with them, but it would be slower and more clumsy, and the fingers may be too fat. Characters have used power swords held in power fists before.
>>
>>51619085
Not particularly effective at fine manipulation due to the size of the fingers. Especially when the power field itself is active, which will break anything delicate you're trying to control/hold immediately.
>>
>>51619085
Very little, you can grab and crush mostly.
>>
File: 1485110363471.jpg (139KB, 874x585px) Image search: [Google]
1485110363471.jpg
139KB, 874x585px
NON-ELDAR PLAYERS LOOK HERE

If this Ynnari bullshit redefines the meta, how would you feel about playing my already-built-to-be-less-bullshit ______Corsairs list? I'm going to make a point of getting as far the fuck away from this book as I can.
>>
So if a Ynnari unit shoots something to death and soulbursts, can it charge anything? You charge as though it was your assault phase, so wouldn't you still have to charge the unit you shot at which is already dead?
>>
>>51619143

I already refuse games against Tau, Eldar, Tzeentch summoning, and cheesy Corsairs, I'm not going to auto-accept any of these armies to play against for fun just because something EVEN WORSE comes out.

If you play weak Corsairs I would have accepted a game regardless of Fracture being printed.
>>
>>51619143
>how would you feel about playing my already-built-to-be-less-bullshit Corsairs list?
Fine by me.
I personally abhor the idea of turning someone down just because of their codex, only the player themself. And corsairs are fun to play against from my experience, so if your explicitly trying to avoid being a WAAC then all that only makes you a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of nothing in my book.
>>
>>51619124
>>51619137
>>51619138
Then how do characters with power fists reload their weapons?
>>
>>51619191
Someone hasn't played Space Marine.
>>
>>51619175
>refusing games against entire races
you sound like a butthurt csm player.
go to a hardware store
get some concrete
drink it
harden the fuck up
stop being a little bitch
>>
>those rules on the Visarch

Urgh, as usual, the best looking model is total shit on the board. Why the fuck doesn't he have an INV save?

A mere 5+ would make him usable.
>>
File: 1466258570980.png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1466258570980.png
2MB, 1440x810px
>>51619191

They turn off the field for the operation.
>>
File: 1486248102353.png (277KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1486248102353.png
277KB, 396x396px
We still have any eldar nerds who think Slaanesh was gonna be kill?
>>
>>51619191
>strap jumppack onto yourself
>two powerfists
>RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>51619242
No Eldar players actually thought this, it was just retards shitposting and some bitter Slaaneshfags panicking
>>
>>51619191
>put bolter in holster or whatever holds it
>punch enemy with powerfist
>use free hand to hold magazine on enemy's head
>hold bolter with PF
>like a hammer to a nail, RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>51619060
That was true up until GSC came out. They hardcounter Eldar mobility.

Of course this new Ynnari stuff might just be the answer.
>>
>>51619230
Hide him in a unit with a shadowfield Archon, have the Archon eat challenges and let the Visarch mop up everything else. Bonus points for including Yvraine and sticking her in the front, LoSing heavy shit to the Archon and automatically passing off small arms to Visarch, as needed. Super special snowflake deathstar extra points for including a Farseer and rolling for Fortune, secret bonus stage points for making him the warlord and rolling the pick powers trait.
>>
>>51619227
People can play whoever they want to. You can't MAKE people play Tau or against unpainted armies if they don't feel like it. You sound like a butthurt cheeselord who can no longer get games at the local shop.
>>
>>51619097
If that were true you'd just shake hands after deployment and say gg. You absolutely must list tailor to beat eldar, or any competitive army for that matter. To say you don't is idiocy
>>
>>51619300
>People can play whoever they want to.
Not him, and while that's true, people can also call you a fuckwit for refusing to play someone just because of the army they play.
Because you are a fuckwit, just because a codex is good at tournment play doesn't mean all it's players are WAACfags.
>>
>>51619230
Also, why is he BS7?

He doesn't have a fucking gun.

This is some lazy ass design. Literally just copypastad Phoenix Lord stats. GW has reached a new level of hackery.
>>
>>51618770
> The Silent King returns
> Brings order to the bickering Royal Courts
> We finally get to see the God killing Necrons of Lore in action.

.... a man can hope
>>
>>51619344
Funny, my eldar took an absolute beating form a Slaaneshi Daemons list.
>>
>>51619375
Funny, anon above said eldar armies are only rivaled by daemon armies this year. Have you been whooped by anyone else?
>>
>>51619300
>butthurt cheeselord
I'd say no to that.
I own 2000 points of tau and own 1 riptide, 1 ghostkeel and no gargantuans.
I get games everytime I go to the store unless they are already taken (we only have 2 tables).
I've only ever not got a game when there was a painting tourney and everyone was painting shit and not playing (I entered as well, didn't win).
I also play D-99 and while flyer spam is cheese, I ask people that I only use it in waac games, though I do not like list tailoring.
One last thing: Something you should try to do instead of being an autistic butthurt csm player: Fucking ask your opponent not to bring cheese. I always ask my opponent if they don't want me to bring something, and expect them to do the same if they play a high tier army (war convo/sm/eldar/daemons). If I want a waac game I specify that I want a waac game and then we play one.
The solution is simple, speak to your opponent, if they want to be a cheesemonger, don't play them, they'll eventually realise they have to tone down lists if they want to get a game. I get ork players wanting to play against me because they like that I'm not a cheesemonger, that must say something.
>>
>>51618946
I would go with Swarm box and then buy a SC box and AS. It depends on your play-style desu
>>
>>51619390
>daemon armies
Where?
>>
>>51619371
And then you remember that the Silent King abandoned his control over the Necrons before going into exile. Also, despite Chaosfags claiming otherwise, a fully awakened and united Necron empire would stomp any army, with the exception of maybe the Tyranids.
>>
>>51618836

Sales absolutely would increase significantly, assuming it's a fairly small drop. Not from newbies, but people already hooked would buy more boxes.
>>
File: sonicblaster.gif (1MB, 488x208px) Image search: [Google]
sonicblaster.gif
1MB, 488x208px
This is how I imagine Sonic Blasters work.
>>
>>51619355
>He doesn't have a fucking gun.

So?
>>
>>51619415
Waac tournies
>>
>>51619427
Sales come from adults with their shit together, and kids who's parents buy stuff for them. 4chan is mostly in between those groups, and this your wants are irrelevant
>>
>>51619355

Even if a Phoenix Lord were to have no ranged weapons or powers, they might still find themselves operating a gun emplacement for whatever reason, rules-wise, unlikely though that is.

Models without ranged weapons usually still include a BS stat simply for posterity's sake. Even without a ranged weapon they are shown to be competent with ranged weaponry should they ever somehow acquire it (such as suddenly becoming a L1 Psyker via warp-fuckery or manning a gun emplacement). The only models that tend to have no true BS stat are models with no conceivable means to operate weapon emplacements because they have no physical means of reliably operating it or lack higher brain function to operate such weapons; notable examples being Purestrain Genestealers, Fenrisian Wolves, and whatever a Dark Eldar Beastmaster might uncage from his menagerie for battle.
>>
>>51619406
>Something you should try to do instead of being an autistic butthurt csm player: Fucking ask your opponent not to bring cheese.
Anon don't be ridiculous. An inherently social game should never require social skills and basic human interaction, just being a passive agressive petty fuckwit.

Seriously though, I can't understand for the life of me people who flat out refuse to play against certian codexes. All it does is decrease the number of players, and shrink (which is to say kill, look what happened to WHFB) the game. I'm not for "[insert company] should change the game to make it freindly for all people", because that how you get shit like AoS or most modern vidya, but do people not understand that refusing to play against WAACfags is a form of behavior modeling, by using negative punishment to get them to not be WAACfags, and that just refusing to play against the entire dex only causes people to stop playing, not stop being WAACfags?
>>
>mfw people being scared by some of the xenos scum gaining some new toys

You're a disgrace to the Imperium and should see your nearest Commisar to put you back on track.

No pity! No remorse! No fear!
The Emperor protects!

This is surprisingly fitting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqeNUFCyI0
>>
>>51619591
>Crusaders
>Spanish
>>
>>51619426
Isn't the Nids the reason the Silent King came back? He saw them as a whole. Like what they are, not just these small hive fleets that are in the 40 galaxy and Shit his metal britches?

Also he did abandon the auto-control he had but he is as powerful as a Necron could possibility be since the higher the rank got the special bodies. If they found a way to Destroy/Shatter Gods of pure energy they should have some technological bobble up their sleeve to help deal with some bio breeder nightmares.

Fun to think about. I think the Silent King has a good chance of getting a model... well better then some of the characters of 40k.
>>
>>51619499
True, it just feels incredibly lazy.

He's the 'blademaster' of the three, yet he has the lowest WS, with his stats suspiciously close to those of Phoenix Lords, making it evident that they just copied them over without thinking. He's the bodyguard and is described as this implacable, silent monster, yet he's a T3 dude with no Invulnerable save. He's described as wearing an ornate suit of armour that defies categorization and comes from the times of the ascendant Eldar Empire, yet this has no rules or name of its own in his profile, likely to save space and cut costs.

His entire profile just smacks of laziness.
>>
>>51619617
You know that crusades are not only middle-east related?
>>
>>51619552
In my store the two Craftworld and the Tau players both have the most fair and fun to play armies whilst the tyrranid guy just Netlists the Flyrant CAD.
>>
File: c31.jpg (22KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
c31.jpg
22KB, 621x502px
>Deldar cant take Haemonculus units in a ynnari army

>Craftworlders can take wraithbone constructs no problem

>in facts deldar are the only ones with restrictions at all
>>
File: psychic shriek.gif (1MB, 250x133px) Image search: [Google]
psychic shriek.gif
1MB, 250x133px
>>51619428
I didn't come up w/ this idea, but this gif depicts psychic shriek pretty well
>>
File: Kane_Dance.gif (405KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
Kane_Dance.gif
405KB, 160x120px
>>51619673
>deldar are the only ones with restrictions at all
That's not true, craftworlds can't take ___________________________Khaine
>>
>>51619099
Oh fuck me, there goes my army led by drazhar
>>
>>51619619
He's afraid the nids wont leave anything to make a biotransfer possible for them, to return from metal to flesh. Otherwise, what would stop the Necrons from just sitting them out? Metal skellingtons without a soul don't need any life or an atmosphere on their planets. But if they ever want to go back to flesh, they will need something to live off.
>>
File: Night Lords Possessed - 1850pts.jpg (260KB, 900x988px) Image search: [Google]
Night Lords Possessed - 1850pts.jpg
260KB, 900x988px
Crap, mega crap, or potentially fun?
>>
>>51619673

In the fluff Vect and the haemunculi actively oppose the ynnari

its because torture/rape/bodyhorror isnt gonna get the soccermoms to buy the models for their children, same fate as glorious slaanesh I guess
>>
>>51619428
why is anime always so fucking retarded?
>>
>>51619649

They might be implying he's some form of Phoenix Lord, or perhaps they're simply unwilling of making him a true Phoenix Lord in stats for fear of that implication. They might have just dropped his BS as well to help avoid that.

Lack of Inv is egregious, though, as most Special Characters of that tier are given even a token Inv save.
>>
>>51619673
>>Deldar cant take Haemonculus units in a ynnari army

Because the book fluff has the Covens splitting off to become their own faction. They think they should have exclusive rights to Necromancy and feel the Ynnari are stealing their gig. If the Dark Eldar aren't afraid of being consumed by Slaanesh, why barter with the Haemonculi any more?
>>
>>51619673
Not to mention strength from death isn't that useful for mechanized armies like DE
>>
File: hq.png (22KB, 403x456px) Image search: [Google]
hq.png
22KB, 403x456px
Here's a basic list of some increased Warboss options that me and some ork buddies came up with today to reflect some of the conversions on our bosses- thought tg might wanna criticize them

Don't have the version with the actual stats however- just descriptions

Also had more ideas for every ork unit + some more ideas for feral orks, diggas and ork slaves
>>
>>51619776
this

yet another wholly dissapointing book for Dark eldar. The rich get richer. Fuck craftworlders
>>
>>51619715
Wouldn't letting the Crons Sleep till the Nids 'won' be best tho?

They would have theoretically the best 'Life' has to offer in this + the other Galaxies they have eaten. Then the Crons wake up and have the cream of the crop to pick for Biotransfer.
>>
>>51619715
Why not grow some nice bodies in super-science jar or something like that?
>>
>>51619766
that's monogatari for you, kizu is only part where they actually do stuff instead of standing and talking a lot.
>>
>>51618267
Well Vect opposes Ynnead and co. so why would he join them?
>>
>>51619406
>HOW CAN YOU JUST FLAT OUT *REFUSE* TO PLAY TAU YOU SOUND SO FUCKIN BUTTHURT YOU PROBABLY PLAY CSM LOL FUCKIN FAG
>LOL NO I'M NOT A BUTTHURT CHEESELORD I JUST PLAY TAU

Lol. And you wonder why people don't play you. Write another essay maybe that'll convince people you and your faction aren't huge faggots.
>>
>>51619768
Yeah, it's really fucking dumb that Yvraine, who he's meant to soak up hits for, is actually far more durable than him.

It's so stupid, I could almost believe it's an actual error.
>>
Whats coming after this week?
>>
>>51619847
Erotic incestuous toothbrushing makes up for most of it.
>>
>>51619591

You were probably crying the loudest when BT got rolled.
>>
>>51619683
this movie was retarded
>>
>>51619894
nise was kinda written as self fap-material and he only released it after the publisher begged him to
>>
>>51619841
He might be afraid it's too late to defeat them at this point, dunno.
>>51619844 would make sense, but it's probably a case of something something no soul, can't understand the living or some asspull reason. Who knows.
>>
>>51619913
Yeah, but I found this gif and had a laff
>>
So is vect getting killed, or just squatted?
>>
>>51619925
Then why not capture humans to breed them + bio-engineering or put to sleep and wait for good moment to biotranfser?
>>
>>51619428
Sourcery?
>>
>>51619913
It was suppose to be
>>
>>51619973
That would be to admit inability to win.
>>
>>51619672
I just can't "win" with my Tau lists recently
>build CAD + OSC list for tournament, FW commander, Remoras, breachers, no crisis suits
>get bodied by death guard and white scars
>build hunter cadre with FBC + OSC auxiliaries
>nearly table fluffy ultramarine player while losing 4 models, kind of feel bad about it
>>
>>51619925
What do you think the Big three for Necrons will be? Assuming GW continues down this path of narrative supplements.
>>
>>51619973
Trazen has that on lock down although I don't know if he will share.
>>
>>51619428
Did i just see fucking spoilers?
>>
File: 1483493194280.jpg (698KB, 2000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1483493194280.jpg
698KB, 2000x1161px
>>51619591
faith and zeal alone will not save us brother.
>>
Can I get critique on my tentative fluff for my Dark Eldar guys (Real Deldar, not fucking Ynnari)?

The heart of the force is a Kabal. Said Kabal is populated by former Craftworld Aspect warriors, who not only have turned away from the path of khaine, but away from the Craftworlds altogether. Many of the Kabalites carry relics from their old Aspect Shrines (all eldar leave their aspect with a piece of wargear right? That's part of the Autarch fluff isn't it?). So, anyway, at the top of the Kabal is a former Autarch (maybe from Biel Tan, now that it's essploded) turned Archon. Alongside the Kabalites (about 75% of whom were once Dire Avengers), there are Scourges, who were mostly once Swooping Hawks and now they're chasing that high with physical augmentations, there are also some other dudes of course, probably a haemonculi or two floating around, but I haven't really thought about them. As for motives, the members of the Kabal are all former Craftworld soldiers who want to separate themselves from the dense and pompous aura of the craftworld Eldar. I suppose they'd support themselves through mercenary work.
>>
>>51620047
Need more linebreaks
>>
>>51620003
No idea. Maybe the Silent King, a new Imotekh/Trazyn model and some personal Kanoptekh construct/bodyguard (like Obyron and Zandrekh) for them?
>>
>>51620056
I'll repost with linebreaks if you want. Figure it'll just waste that much more of the bread though.
>>
Whres mah GS2 spoilers!
>>
>>51620063
>silent king shows up
>30 foot tall smashfucker!
>>
>>51619872
Kek, this made me chuckle.
If you don't want to communicate with your opponent, that's your choice.
Also, only csm players would bitch and have such a fit over someone with a better codex.
I stand by my point that you have no reason to refuse games over a persons choice of army.
Go get out of here, you've already tucked one of the bingo boxes.
>>
>>51620047
Sounds like corsairs more than Dark Eldar, but I mean the codex you have is Dark Eldar. You could do a really cool corsair army though. Based on that fluff though I doubt your guys would forsake soulstones, go to cammoragh, or partake in the unspeakable acts cammoraghians do.
>>
>>51619649
>his stats suspiciously close to those of Phoenix Lords, making it evident that they just copied them over without thinking.
>T3

How can he have copied stats if he's T3?
>>
>>51620063
A Trazyn with a good number of body guard/doubles would be fluffy and might make him usable for once.
>>
>>51620078
eldar get better.
>>
>>51620111
I'm really disappointed at how bad he is.
>>
>>51619880
Yvraine only has a 4+ inv save. If she's about to take hits from small arms fire or regular attacks in CC, it makes sense to pass them off to the Visarch and take them on his 3+ armour save. It's mostly just a flavour special rule, I think.
>>
>>51620097
>I doubt your guys would forsake soulstones, go to cammoragh, or partake in the unspeakable acts cammoraghians do
You're not wrong, but I don't think it's unbelievable that they're chasing the highs of battle without the restrictive nature of the Craftworlders.
>>
>>51620063
Ohhh and an spendy Item that lets you Choose the Star Gods powers.
>>
>>51620088
I-i actually thought about the king having the option of riding a huge kanoptekh scorpion into battle, like the command barge. But better.
>>
>>51620003
The Silent King.
And two randos.

Maybe Silent King.
Oval base Destroyer Lord.
Big base C'tan.
>>
>>51619841
>Wouldn't letting the Crons Sleep till the Nids 'won' be best tho?

Tyranids aren't able to harbor a soul, because they're built without them. They're essentially organic Necrons controlled by the Hive Mind.

>>51619973
>Then why not capture humans to breed them + bio-engineering

Humans did not even exist during the time of the War in Heaven, nor when the Necrons went to sleep. That was millions of years before the first human was ever born. The only Necrons who even knew about humans were the Triarch, who voluntarily stayed awake as "punishment" for failing the Silent King and to husband the Tomb Worlds while they slept, while also marking different races for "uplifting" in case the Necrons didn't actually wake up (because remember, they didn't even know if going into stasis would work - millions of years is a long fucking time) to carry on the Necron legacy. While it is theorized that humanity is one of these races (or at least Terran Humans are) any such marking for uplifting has long since been deemed irrelevant when the Necrons themselves started waking up.
>>
>>51620124
Yeah for as much as he shows up in books and almost everything Necron in non codex from he is unusable on the table.
>>
>>51620145
>Big base C'tan.
>tfw it's the deceiver
>the actual one
>the shards we've seen so far is another C'tan he tricked into being shattered in his stead
>tfw
>>
>>51620174

Hive Mind = Tsara'Noga the Local Kerrigan, she now want vengeance against the necrons using the nids
>>
>>51620144

>Take Imohtek the Stormlord
>Put on Brass Scorpion
>Paint it black and green

Call it a day.
>>
>>51620124
>>51620175
well he isn't really a warrior, hes a NEET autist that collects stuff.
>>
>>51620186
>Tsara'Noga
Is that the alien name for The Outsider?
>>
File: Black_templar_chaplain.jpg (326KB, 1137x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black_templar_chaplain.jpg
326KB, 1137x1024px
>>51620046
Even if our faith can not protect us, it can still bring swift death and the Emperor's greatness into the xenos' midst and make them feel the wrath of our eternal crusade!

Move forward fearlessly and slay the mutant in the name of our great Imperium and earn your place in the great hall of our chapter's magnificent flagship!
>>
>>51620220
Which would be fine if he was set up like one and not a challenge character.
>>
>>51620200
>tfw Brass Scorpion is 155 britbucks
;_;
>>
File: 87978978978.jpg (491KB, 550x740px) Image search: [Google]
87978978978.jpg
491KB, 550x740px
>>51620230
bold words brother initiate. but would Sigismund have us charge head first into the enemy without second thought? would he have us die en mass, leaving no one to carry on the eternal crusade? we must think further than charge and slash if we are truly going to rid the galaxy of heresy.
>>
>>51620223

Yep its the true name of the Outsider, and since she was casted out and locked on a dyson sphere and threw out of the galaxy, she s probably using her powers to control the nids, assimilating the universe of life to fuck with the Necrons is something that she would do.
>>
>>51619471

Yes?

And both those groups, besides the ones that buy a starter set then drop off the radar, are gonna buy more if there's a slight price drop. Not enough to offset a major price drop, we aren't talking attracting many more customers here, just easier to justify more kits that way.
>>
>>51618726
>>51618742
Nids triumvirate: Red Terror, Old One Eye, Deathleaper.
All either "temporarily" out of stock or uses the base carnifex kit.
Red Terror remodeled into combo Trygon and Mawloc
Deathleaper and Lictor get plastic treament
>>
>>51620291
If not control then simply drive them before he with a immense wave of null-psych, fleeing not a physical predator but the death of mind.
>>
>>51620291
>she
>>
>>51620308
>No Dominatirx
>>
File: Smoke em if you got em.png (616KB, 823x744px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke em if you got em.png
616KB, 823x744px
>>51619683
>Somebody posts my filename
EEEEEEEE!
>>
>>51620308
>Red Terror, Old One Eye, Deathleaper.
>No Doom of Malantai
>>
>>51620327
>Doom comes back
>Eldar literally don't give a fuck
>DE shafted even harder
>>
>>51619143
How does one even make not-bullshit Corsair army? I proxied an army with just a bunch of Reavers and haven't been able to get a second game out of anyone, not even the players who thrashed me. They sure are fun to play, though. All the stuff people think is bullshit seems to me like the way the game should have been in the first place.
>>
>>51618836
Sales would not increase for new people but they would increase for older consumers.

Buying a single box for ¥50 with 10 models or 2 boxes with 10 models for ¥35.

Since GW confess they are retards making only 18% profit, that is including third parties selling their shit at 50% to 30% less than the original pricing shows GW can still go for lower prices and make a profit.

If only the idiots find where in the actual fuck they are leaking money. Maybe we would have more consumer friendly tactics like the Start Collecting and armoured assault boxes.
Instead of crap like GSC with 5 models for the prices of 10 on a unit that needs lots of models to even work.
>>
>>51620336
If Doom is a double-stuffed Zoey, on a big round carnifex base, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>51620345
Physical stores I would imagine.
>>
>Soulburst only happens if the slain unit is within 7"

>Seven fucking inches

>/tg/ splerglords calling this OP

If the Eldar are within 7" of you should be wiping out half of their army. That's the last place Scatpacks want to be

How is this broken at all?
>>
File: Deathstrike_Missle.jpg (391KB, 1100x1517px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstrike_Missle.jpg
391KB, 1100x1517px
>>51620288
Wise words battle brother! Thus we must remember to follow proper procedure when it comes to charging the enemy, remember to follow the creeping barrage from our guns in orbit and artillery behind us! Charge after the bombardment and follow the explosion to victory!.
>>
File: Sword_Brethren_Termi.jpg (113KB, 488x763px) Image search: [Google]
Sword_Brethren_Termi.jpg
113KB, 488x763px
>>51620288
Wise words, brother. Excuse my insolence of not following the wise words our forefather Sigismund and our Rechlusiarch have taught us.

Even still, succumbing to the fear of our faith possibly failing us against the xenos can never be the acceptable alternative and we must not falter in our ways, for losing hope in the Emperor can just as easily lead to downfall as being reckless.
>>
>>51620370
>Warp Spiders
>Wraithknights
>>
>>51620370
Formations boost it to 14" and give extra bonuses.
>>
>>51618694
Ynnari are going to be so fun.
>>
>>51620384
Wraithknights were always good, this doesn't change that.

The best and only way to kill warp spiders is if they are that close to you.
>>
>>51620372
>>51620378
>this Templar-mind

If this gets any 'worse' than this the Tyranids can pack up as the local "hive mind" faction.
>>
>>51618726
>Swarmlord
>He dies
>next turn replace any Nid model on the table with a revived Swarm Lord

>Deathleaper
>when in reserves roll a die for each unit the enemy has in reserves.
>Roll of 6, enemy reserve unit is killed.

>One-Eye
>Every wound caused in close combat by a unit including One-eye immediately improves One-eye's health by one. No ceiling.

I dunno anything about nids, I'm just fucking around, here.
>>
>>51620315

He said Tyranids, not Dark Eldar.
>>
>>51618694
That's not how it works you retard.
>>
>>51620398

>Ynnari are going to be so fucking over powered

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>51620437
>>Roll of 6, enemy reserve unit is killed
By the Emperor, this could be so absolutely fucking busted.

I'd be fine with Nids getting it.
>>
File: 1471101950038.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1471101950038.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>51619056
Do you even actually play?
>>
>>51619355
Faggot.
>>
>>51620370
It's a mix of >>51620394 and >>51620384 and your very own >>51620410
This isn't only about "this shit is broken", it's more about "this broken army got new fancy rules that replace some that were never used anyway and can potentially result in absolute bullshit situations". If something like Nids or Orks or anything of that kind got such rules it wouldn't be as bad but Eldar are strong enough already without a generic army-wide buff at little to no drawback.
>>
>>51620410
>Wraithknights were always good, this doesn't change that.
So? Scatbikes are already good, and losing the worthless Battle Focus to gain a great rule isn't exactly a nerf. Besides, there's a psychic power that triggers Soulburst, so if you really need to push your MSU bikes further there are ways. Besides, you are underestimating how retarded it is on a WK.
>charge and D a HVT
>charge and Stomp another unit
>their Knight/Riptide/whatever is dead and you're safe from return fire vs a weak unit you'll kill in their turn (and then charge again in the same turn)

>The best and only way to kill warp spiders is if they are that close to you.
They have 12" guns, WJG and JSJ, they are easily going to be able to be within 7" and still escape retaliation after shooting some shit.
>>
>>51620449
How so? They wouldn't be able to fight a second time, but they can wipe out one unit then Soulburst into another, locking it down and staying safe from shooting.
>>
>>51620311
at this rate geedubs will say that the hive mind and the outsider is she

which isn't bad since slaanesh will bite the bullet
>>
File: 63546498.jpg (320KB, 1628x954px) Image search: [Google]
63546498.jpg
320KB, 1628x954px
>>51620378
fear? was it fear that gripped Grimaldus during the siege of Helsreach? was it fear that drove him to fervently request titan support? we do not fear brother, but we also do not underestimate our foes.

>>51620372
a fine tactic, perhaps we should look back to old methods long past, and seek the aid of our vindicators to abolish the Eldar filth.
>>
File: 1410280839495.jpg (67KB, 776x651px) Image search: [Google]
1410280839495.jpg
67KB, 776x651px
>Eldar lose battle focus to get strength from death
>Scatbikes, wraiths, spiders, etc. don't use battle focus anyway
>Get multiple actions each turn with no downside
>Already overpowered army is even more powerful
>>
File: Knights of Sydonia - 1000pts.jpg (222KB, 900x947px) Image search: [Google]
Knights of Sydonia - 1000pts.jpg
222KB, 900x947px
What does /tg/ think of my competitive army?
>>
>>51620532
>tfw never getting this back for everyone
I fucking hate this game sometimes.
>>
>>51620545

Needs to be the Forgeworld Lancer knight.
>>
File: 23424654564.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
23424654564.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
>>51620519
>worthless Battle Focus
>>
>>51620567
Yeah. Jetbikes were getting a lot of mileage out of the ability to run and shoot right?
>>
>>51620567
Battle Focus is weird in that it's a really useful special rule, but the most OP stuff in the army doesn't have it (Wraiths) or can't use it (Bikes).
>>
File: 1466547523276.png (239KB, 529x251px) Image search: [Google]
1466547523276.png
239KB, 529x251px
>>51620567
>Battle Focus jetbikes
>Wraithknight
>>
>>51620542
I mean, tyranids already are implied to be all female (termagant, crone, harpy, etc, etc.)
If GW wants to assign a gender to the Hive Mind, who gives a shit. You'd think a hyper efficient hive mind from another galaxy wouldn't think about such things, but this is 40k, so fuck it.
>>
>>51620545
No one's going to take me alive/10
>>
>>51620589
>who gives a shit
/tg/ apparently.
>>
>>51620544
jet bikes dont have battle focus...? alright so my buddy plays eldar and has been using an old codex. what exactly gets battle focus in an eldar army? my teeth are grinding as we speak. as a side note, fuck EVERYONE who uses phone apps, buy the current fucking codex you niggers.
>>
>>51620545
You and I must fight to survive/10
>>
>>51620544
Are Warp Spiders really considered OP?

I don't really have trouble with them.
>>
>>51620604
>jet bikes dont have battle focus...?

Jetbikes technically HAVE the rule, but they can't use it, because Bikes of any kind can't make Run moves.
>>
>>51620603
40k is inherently stupid, and /tg/ needs to accept that.
>>
>>51620544
On the bright side, saying "I'm going to play Ynnari" is going to be like saying "I'd like to play with death from the skies": it immediately lets you know to tell your opponent no right then and there.
Because outside of narrative campaigns which use these rules, there is literally no reason someone would want them except for some fine cheddar to pair with their opponents whine.

The question is: will tournies allow it or not?
>>
>>51620604
Jetbikes don't NEED battle focus. They have superior move/shoot ability without it.
>>
>>51620638
words cannot express my anger. what other restrictions does battle focus have?

BUY
THE
CURRENT
FUCKING
CODEXES
FOR
YOUR
FUCKING
ARMIES
HOLY
FUCK
>>
>>51620641
>Your opponent sets up a pure Dark Eldar army
>As you're deploying, they say "Oh by the way, I'm technically using the Ynnari detachment for this"
>What do?
>>
File: 1252961023803.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1252961023803.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>51620545
>$637 worth of Dragoons
Oh fuck my sides
>>
File: Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg (242KB, 900x866px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg
242KB, 900x866px
>>51620545
what does tg think of my mega casual army?
>>
>>51620660
>say yes
>he then proceeds to pull out wraithknight and scatbikes
>"here's the rest of my army"
>>
>>51620641
I dunno man, what if he's mostly playing DEldar?

Or he likes the look of the Triumvirate models and wants to use them?

People like you who reject games based on POTENTIAL army strength are pure cancer. You reject games against Eldar players when they pull out two Wraithknights and a bunch of Wraithguard in Wave Serpents, now when they pull out their codex.
>>
>>51620641
>saying "I'm going to play Ynnari" is going to be like saying "I'd like to play with death from the skies"
Except it isn't. DftS was a supplement like Escalation should have been so literally nobody gives a shit about it because it's an optional ruleset that can be entirely ignored.
Gathering Storm is a series of campaign books that expand the existing game, so declining vs Ynnari is as skub-inducing as declining vs any army already is.

Thus, why wouldn't it be allowed in tournaments? It's not nearly as taboo as FW, which tournaments are usually cool with. Expect houserules to nerf it to shit, though.
>>
>>51620532
>immediately
You first must have another unit die and your opponent isn't going to give you that chance.

Consolidation into combat is a lot different.

>>51618745
A unit that died had to have "this special rule" (that is Soulburst) before a friendly Soulburster can act out of phase, learn to read.

Morons.
>>
>>51620673
Needs more rhinos and dreadnoughts.
Besides that I give it ____fun___ /10
>>
>>51620543
Brother, I would never dare question the Rechlusiarch's tactics and resolve, for he is among the finest the chapter ever has brought forth and not even in death would I speak such folly as him showing fear. I simply oppose questioning our ever-present faith and zeal to be of no use and not to shield us from our foes or lead us gloriously into battle. We shall always value living another day to fight another day over risking our lifes for foolish personal endeavors, I have seen that clearly, but even in the greatest hardship shall our trust in the Emperor and Dorn's blood running through our hearts never weaken!
>>
>>51620673
LotsofMarines/10, would slowly exterminate
t. Necron
>>
>>51620673

That's literally an entire Company worth of Space Marines.
>>
>>51620561
Ah damn, you're right. I fell asleep on the job.
>>
>>51620673
wouldwanttoplayagainst/10
>>
>>51620694
>>51620695
I'd say it's like if someone says let's use DftS when both sides have no fliers. It isn't a 100% no, of course one should judge it based off the situation, but for the most part it'll be a good red flag that says "ye who enter here abandon all hope"
>>
File: 1486502798837.jpg (148KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486502798837.jpg
148KB, 720x1280px
>>51620716
>A unit that died had to have "this special rule" (that is Soulburst) before a friendly Soulburster can act out of phase, learn to read.
>Morons.
Go read up on syntax, order of words and subject context
>>
File: 65416.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
65416.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
>>51620726
Zeal makes all things possible, Duty makes all things simple. Best of luck brother.
>>
>>51620673
>>51620755
What program did you use to make these?
>>
Nids Triumvirate :
Swarmlord "classic" nids hero
Norn Queen: she works as fortification that can spawn nid units on 4+
Carlos The Damned One: Oldest living nid warrior, exiled from hive fleets for his crimes and forbidden love to Queen. He is returning to aid Tyranid race in its direst hour, he will also unite Tyranids and Orks on octarius against Chaos.
>>
>>51620718
I'm tempted to build it and just lose every game without a fuck given.

>>51620738
My death will be glorious.

>>51620752
Thats the point. Although is 101 space marines which hurts the OCD nature of it.

>>51620758
Cool
>>
>>51620771
Just ignore them.
It's like the "GSC aren't infiltrating when they use infiltrate, so servoskulls don't work".
They're wrong and GW will show this in FAQs. /tg/ seems to have a problem with people who either don't play or can't read
>>
>>51620790
>My death will be glorious
But you have Sicarius, so I guess you will get out of it somehow.
>>
>>51620787
What show is this?
>>
File: renegades2.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
renegades2.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
Unending Host allows units that die return to the table outflanking on a 2+. The Baneblade gives a 12" fearless bubble and it gets a 3+ cover save when getting fired at through my infantry squads. It's nowhere near as competitive as my other list here
>>51618421
but Unending Host seems really fucking fun to play.

1850 Renegades & Heretics: Vraks Renegade Unending Host

HQ
Renegade Command Squad
Arch Demagogue, master of the horde, covenant of nurgle, 4x Disciples

Troops
Renegade Infantry Platoon
15x PCS, Demagogue, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training
15x Infantry Squad, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training
15x Infantry Squad, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, krak grenades, militia training

15x PCS, Demagogue, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training
15x Infantry Squad, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training
15x Infantry Squad, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, krak grenades, militia training

15x PCS, Demagogue, x3 melta guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training
15x Infantry Squad, x3 melta guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training
15x Infantry Squad, x3 melta guns, chaos sigil, vox, krak grenades, militia training

20x Plague Zombies

Heavy Support
Renegade Strike Battery: 2x Renegade Wyverns

Lords of War
Renegade Baneblade
>>
File: 1485972159140.png (3MB, 848x3784px) Image search: [Google]
1485972159140.png
3MB, 848x3784px
Anons, no matter how broken Ynnari seem right now and no matter how bad playing against them will be, always remember this and don't lose hope that things will improve.
>>
>>51620673
>a codex compliant battle company is designed so that it can fit perfectly in a FoC.
How the fuck did I just now realize this? I feel like an idiot.
>>
File: always_bet_on_duke.jpg (356KB, 800x4600px) Image search: [Google]
always_bet_on_duke.jpg
356KB, 800x4600px
I am a cheese monger if I run mostly dark eldar and some vypers, guardians and a fire prism with the ynnead book?
>>
>>51620850
The tabletop cares not for plot armor
>>51620863
kek
>>
>>51620896
Nigga, the Battle Demi-Company formation is literally half a Company, and if you take two and make all the squads 10 man squads, then it's a full company with ObSec.
>>
>>51620923
I'm well aware of that, I just never realized that the standard 6 tacs squads + 2 dev squads + 2 ass marine squads the codex Astartes dictates perfectly fits the FoC.
Been playing marines since I started in 4th and neber put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>51620863
Someone really needs to edit that with the new eldar stuff, and guilliman in place of the marine
>>
>>51620437
...izzat every UNSAVED wound or wound period?
>>
>>51620968
But they don't? You still have 1 HQ, 1 FA and 1 HS free.

>>51620977
How is a blind person able to use an image board?
>>
>>51620863
>and don't lose hope that things will improve.

>Play BT
>Forced to use an FAQ for a codex for more than an edition, give no fucks because its fun and "Things will get better!"
>Lose codex, no new kits, no new unique units, lose half our rules/relics and be the weakest chapter tactic in the book, give no fucks because "Things will get bettter!"
>AoD supplement comes, new formations for us right? I mean thats why we were rolled back! Nope, only warlord traits and no formations or chapter tactics bonus.
>Castellan is just hatred and we are still the weakest formation

I enjoy Castellan a bunch, its fun but Im still waiting for things to "get better". Where are our Vows? Our relics? Why are we the only chapter with no formations that boost our chapter tactic? My hope is gone and I shall fill its hole with basilisks and deathstrikes.
>>
>>51620988
Every time he takes a bite. so I guess unsaved. I don't even know anything about nids, and I'm already nerfing them.

For shits and giggles it happens with friendlies, too.
>>
>>51620983
>literally the biggest Ultramarine to ever exist
>to replace a Blood Angel in a casual vs cheese image

I'm not so sure, anon.
>>
>>51621007
I mean, we have Wrathful Crusade now. That gives good special rules with Zealot on everything and re-rolling charges.

>forced to use other factions
O-oh...
>>
>>51621000
Chaplain, Air Support, and Predators? Literally a full company right there. Add in command squad for your captain, and you've got a full company and dudes.
>>
>>51621030
Take Celestine like the witch-loving faggots you are, or throw in an Inquisitor, Priests and some Crusaders.
>>
>>51620983
You clearly didn't understand the maymay
>>
>>51620859
>that picture

Are you familiar with a Mr. Ayak?
>>
>>51621060
My name is Mr. Akai
but seriously, no. They're Necromunda redemptionists and I actually really like cone cultists. It's nowhere near the social stigmatism of a Hitler mustache
>>
>>51621088
Tits?
>>
>>51618860
MAKE IT SO!!
>>
I started playing Deldar a few months ago (when it looked like they had truly been forgotten) and now this new book has got me worried. What's the chance that it's going to give Deldar even a single OP thing and that I will be called a bandwaggoning cheese vendor?
>>
>>51621102
what
>>
>>51621111
Literally zero. We've already seen the leaks. DE get fuck all as always.
All you really get is an alternative to CAD that removes some options and gives you an arguably different army USR to PfP. Of course you could also take craftworld faggotry but why would you do that?
>>
>>51621111
Well, the new faction itself is pretty bonkers, so beware. Should be fine if you only play DEldar though.

Nice quads.
>>
>>51618860
Name him kirby
>>
>>51621144
Holy shit you got quads
>>
>>51621088

Okay, cool. I like cone-heads too, but they've WAY too much of a stigma here in Texas for me to ever run them. I can't say I blame people, either, because while the KKK isn't what it used to be by any definition, it's still very much alive in a few isolated enclaves, and they have a habit of getting violent when they feel offended.

When designing the basic "shock trooper" outfit for my green-apocalypse Texas setting for the hyper-religious Empire faction, I designed them to have white-painted K-pots with white cloth veils who rode horses and had an affinity for fire, and then went "Aw shit, I just made the Klan."
>>
>>51621125
I know a Mr Akai who goes by Tits
>>
>>51621155
>>51621144
>quads

stop
>>
>>51621155
???
>>
>>51621155
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?!
>>
File: IMG_0426.png (308KB, 611x917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.png
308KB, 611x917px
>>51621111
I just started them too with some quins to boot. Lucky us!
>>
>>51621155
Holy shit YOU got quads
>>
>>51621165
holy shit you just missed quads
>>
File: 7760651.jpg (64KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
7760651.jpg
64KB, 359x500px
>>51621158
They're called Capirotes btw, a symbol of devotion in Catholic tradition.
>>
>>51621133
>>51621140
Is there a link to these leaks? I've only seen the models.
>>
>>51621177
Holy shit, you got QUADS
>>
>>51621181
Last thread had them.

Anon mentioned Nafka or something.
>>
File: SoB.png (2MB, 1024x1538px) Image search: [Google]
SoB.png
2MB, 1024x1538px
>>51621177
duuuuuuuuuude......
>>
>>51621125
That's an outdated "call and answer" for Klansmen to identify other Klansmen, especially when you're looking for a safehouse or Klan-owned business.

A Klansmen would ask, "Do you know a Mr. Ayak?" ("Are You A Klansman?")

The person would either respond, "No sir, I'm sorry," ("I'm not a Klansman/What the fuck are you talking about") or they'd say, "No, but I do know a Mr. Akai," (A Klansman Am I).

No idea if it's even still in use, but my uncle is a former Klansman and taught it to me, to know who to avoid and recognize the signs of a Klan business/individual. Everything he's taught me regarding them has been to keep me the hell out of it, and know how incredibly dangerous it is as an organization.
>>
>>51621191
I think I found them but thanks anyway
>>
>>51621187
>>51621198
^Both of these posts were so fucking close too.
What's habbening?
>>
File: spookiest.jpg (225KB, 603x748px) Image search: [Google]
spookiest.jpg
225KB, 603x748px
>>51621218
spooky
>>
File: Beaky Pride.jpg (264KB, 1028x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Beaky Pride.jpg
264KB, 1028x1049px
>>51618860
DUNCAN IS HIS NAME
>>
File: 1372249796733.jpg (43KB, 467x468px) Image search: [Google]
1372249796733.jpg
43KB, 467x468px
>>51618899
>>51619191
>>51620088
>>51620770
>>51621133
>>51621144
>>51621155
>>51621177
>everyone's getting quads
capped

>>51621181
It starts here >>51616153
>>
File: 1484002218177.jpg (375KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1484002218177.jpg
375KB, 1600x1067px
>>51618860
>>51621253
AND PAINTING HIS GAME
>>
>>51621191
>>51621217
>Craftworlds can now take a 10pt HQ
And I am filled with regret for even daring to look. Fuck them, that was OUR thing! That was one of the very few things that made DE cool and wierd! FUCK THE CRAFTWORLDERS!
>>
File: 1391601557707.png (913KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391601557707.png
913KB, 1280x720px
>>51621270
Wasn't that "thing" being shot to death in record time?
>>
File: 1.jpg (105KB, 1000x502px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
105KB, 1000x502px
>>51621291
Their thing was looking stylish as fuck
>>
>>51621317
>was
>>
>>51621291
Clearly you haven't mastered the skill of running away from your enemy.

I'm Dark Eldar, I'm not ashamed to admit I do what I have to to survive.
>>
>>51621320
Can't be stylish languishing on a shelf.
>>
File: DSC01807.jpg (99KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01807.jpg
99KB, 800x478px
>>51621317
>>
File: DSC01968.jpg (54KB, 650x368px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01968.jpg
54KB, 650x368px
>>51621356
>>
File: Santa Anna.png (203KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Santa Anna.png
203KB, 333x333px
>>51621321
>mfw Dark Eldar would canonically rather be viewed as a traitor than as being weak enough to be captured by the enemy
>>
>>51621356
Stop making me want these models anon, I can't go through buying more and more fineshit again.
>>
File: drazhar.jpg (132KB, 1732x1500px) Image search: [Google]
drazhar.jpg
132KB, 1732x1500px
>>51621372
those are so old that those one are metal IIRC
>>
>>51618860
Just as planned...
>>
>>51621372
Was never fan of Eldar. Dark Eldar on the other hand look purrty fly.
>>
File: DSC01976.jpg (90KB, 850x640px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01976.jpg
90KB, 850x640px
>>51621364
his vehicles were kinda dull though
>>
>>51621407
I dunno, it looks pretty sleek to me. Could use a little more blood, maybe, or maybe some more detail work, but it's still pretty damn good.
>>
>>51621211
>>51621160
>post list wanting advice
>instead get knowledge on Klan call signs
okay
>>
Are there pictures of Duncan's Knight army online?

He seems to really fucking love those things and to have some absolutely stunning models in his collection, considering he sees one of them as one of his best paintjobs to date.

I tried asking for pictures of those Knights in the AMA but sadly he didn't get around to answering.
>>
>>51620752
Now I want to see an apoc game of an entire chapter.
>>
>>51621580
>~20,000 points
>nearly, if not entirely, all infantry
I'll pass.
>>
>>51621580
Even if you arrange each of the six companies into Gladius and the reserve and scout companies as their respective Apoc formations, you're still looking at about 35000 points after adding in the other faculties like Librarius, Chaplains and the entire armory.

Source: guy whose friend is trying to collect exactly this
>>
How does one play a melee Space Marine army at sub-1000 points with only a single Drop Pod and 2 Land Raiders in his possession and my only melee options being Crusader squads or Assaults without jump packs?

I should really get some fucking Rhinos and shit for these small games.
>>
>>51618267
Goddamn it feels good to not be edgy
>>
>>51621627
>How does one play a melee Space Marine army at sub-1000 points with only a single Drop Pod and 2 Land Raiders in his possession and my only melee options being Crusader squads or Assaults without jump packs?
Badly
>>
>>51621407
I think raiders look cool.
Would loot/10
>>
>>51621580
>>51621617
>>51621623
I'd fucking LOVE to see somebody be mad enough to use the entire Spear of Sicarius formation.

Never found a BatRep featuring that monstrosity.
>>
File: Knight.jpg (286KB, 1068x800px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
286KB, 1068x800px
>>51621500
Only this one.
>>
>>51621407
>Not gluing the spikes onto the hull
Shameful
>>
File: IMG_3423.jpg (41KB, 250x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3423.jpg
41KB, 250x366px
>>51621580
Back in 2005, GW held an Apoc game that determined the fate of the Steel Confessors chapter and their homeworld, the Forge World of Kalevala. They managed to defeat hive fleet Leviathan, but took heavy losses, with the 10th company being completely eredicated and every company losing 20-40% of it's strength.

They're the only chapter other than the Ultramarines to have a statue in GW HQ, and they have pretty cool fluff, even if it is rather lacking.
>>
>>51621650
>Spear of Sicarius formation.
Too high points, no ones going to bother
>>
>>51618961
I wanna fuck that Elf
>>
>>51621667
Imagine having to paint a 1000 Marines plus Dreads, vehicles and scenery for their fortress. And then a ton of Tyranids too.
>>
>>51621687
4k points is honestly not THAT absolutely crazy for Apocalypse standard. Sure, it's a fuckload of models, but it's not like there wouldn't be some youtuber out there that could easily field that much shit.
>>
>>51621687
>Over 2,000 points before adding special equipment
Fucking hell. Mind you with those bonuses if anyone ever ran this they would probably auto win.
>>
>>51621687
>entire formation dedicated to spamming pods
>no mention of steel rain whatsoever
>>
File: Raising a glass.gif (633KB, 385x160px) Image search: [Google]
Raising a glass.gif
633KB, 385x160px
>>51621667
Just read about them after that post. They're pretty cool thanks for sharing man.
>>
File: 1477849246557.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477849246557.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Play Infantry heavy Guard (Really just transports for vehicles)
>Bring Belisarius because He looks Cool
>He offers very little to my army besides being a damage sponge and a multishot Melta.

Or I'm retarded and Don't really understand how to use him well.
>>
>>51619974
Monogatari series
>>
File: Man O' War.jpg (3MB, 3000x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Man O' War.jpg
3MB, 3000x2040px
>>51621407

> Not using it as a proxy for a Black Ark in Man O' War.
>>
>>51621763
>1.89 MB
>For an anime shitpic
FUCK OFF
>>
>>51621617
Surely you'd have enough devastators to plink down enemy lords of war right? That's not even including the large amount of dreadnoughts.
>>
>>51621763
>AdMech big boss HQ
>give some generic vehicle bonus to give a reason for field him in any Imperial force
>"Why doesn't this guy do anything for me other than be a cool big model in my army with barely any vehicles"
>>
>>51621805
Yes. I acknowledge the fact I'm using him wrong.
>>
>>51621797
Not only that, think of the amount of Vindicators and Predators available to you and the Stormravens. Not to mention Hunter-Killer Missiles on that shit.
>>
>>51621485
Don't fight it, anon.

Just absorb the knowledge the internet gives you.
>>
>>51621485
I've been waiting 2 threads to get any reaction to my list. At least you got some entertainment out of it.
>>
>>51619766
What's retarded about that?
>>
>>51621897
>conjuring a sonic wave from your hand
>person runs faster than the speed of sound somehow
>sonic wave causes person to explode in literally two dimensions
>person exploding completely halts the sonic wave
I don't know, all of it?
>>
>>51621858
>asking for lsit advice on /tg/
Found the problem.
>>
>>51621858
go on post it I will react. My advice will be worthless though
>>
File: 1485092484967.jpg (170KB, 729x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485092484967.jpg
170KB, 729x800px
It has to start somewhere
>>51621883
It has to start sometime
>>51621883
What better place than here
>>51621883
What better time than now
>>
>>51621729
Yeah man, best I'll do is a whole company.

>>51621739
No prob, man! Here's to hoping they actually show up in a Codex as art. And hoping that they get transfers, because that chapter badge is retardedly complex.
>>
>>51621918
1. That's not a sonic wave, the chick has vaguely defined telekinesis.

2. The guy running can actually move faster than the speed of sound, so, yeah.

3. Art. Though, that said, it's perspective that makes it look like that. Some of the blood gets on the girl behind him, so at least some of him explodes backwards.

4. It's not a sonic wave.
>>
>>51619428
wait has a new part of the monogatari series been released???? do i need to indulge the long dead weab inside of me?
>>
>>51620230
god damn i love black templars
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.