[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET FIT & GET WELL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 45

File: how to lose weight.png (77KB, 1303x852px) Image search: [Google]
how to lose weight.png
77KB, 1303x852px
Answering your questions about health, but also other things. I am more resourceful than you know.

Report on your progress, for those of you who started something.
>>
Fuck off, Nick, you normalfaggot cunt.

Getting fit won't fix our ugly faces.
>>
>>25698852
>you normalfaggot cunt.

First, you don't know shit about me and assuming you do is the most "normie" crap you could ever do. I'm questioning your non-normality, because that was really dumb. I'm a certified "non-normie" but I resent using the term. By calling yourself something else, you may become it without truly be it.

That said, you're wrong. Getting fit does fix faces more than you realise.

Moreover, who the fuck cares? Are you a girl? When's the last time you saw that a man's face matters tremendously to a woman?

Thirdly, why does women's appreciation matter so much to you? Are you not aware that it's a pussy-repelent when women realise you care very much what they think as if they were your superiors? Women don't want to have to worry about that kind of womanly crap, and they know how shit it is, because it's their shit, it's women bullshit, and it's the last thing a woman wants in a man.
>>
>>25698928
Facial attractiveness is everything.

If you don't have these, you're fucked:
>big skull
>deepset eyes
>big jaw and chin
>big cheekbones
>straight and symmetrical nose
>tall (>6ft)
>wide shoulders (>20")

These are all masculine traits.

Only 1 of these can be fixed by lifting and that's widening your shoulders by working your delts and back. The rest are entirely dependent on hormone levels you were exposed to in your mother's womb, pre-puberty and puberty

Fuck off, Nick, you normalfaggot cunt
>>
Any supplements you recommend for depression?
>>
>>25698928
>Getting fit does fix faces more than you realise.
Fuck off with this meme. Look, if you robots want to get fit to be strong and at least somewhat healthy, go ahead. But it does not fix your looks and does not get you girls unless you're lucky. And that's not enough motivation for you to continue anyway.

And why the fuck are you giving this basic advice when you can learn all of it and more on /fit/.
>>
File: Dat facial progress.png (715KB, 1027x608px) Image search: [Google]
Dat facial progress.png
715KB, 1027x608px
>>25698852

>Getting fit won't fix our ugly faces.

The guy in pic related probably thought the same thing. Granted, it may not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot. Worst case scenario you'll still be healthier.
>>
>>25699011
>Facial attractiveness is everything.

This is what Chad wants you to think so you don't realise that it actually isn't. This is done solely so you don't become competition for them. Trust me. It's all they have; they realise that if a man has BOTH intelligence, personality, AND a good body, you'd become top competition to those who only have a body. Women love a hot bod, but if there's a charming personality in it, it's even better, and sometimes more important, especially in the long run.

What's worse than an ugly face is this absolutely insane pessimism you guys have. It'd turn off anyone, rightly so. This, more than anything, is a problem.

Your list is pure bullshit. I don't have half that shit and never had a problem. These are your illusions: you'd rather believe THIS is why you're single rather than to accept that YOU are the reason why YOU are single, and that there are things you can do to change that. Face it.

>These are all masculine traits.

Caring this much about appearance is not a masculine trait. Women absolutely despise men who spend as much time on appearance as they do. They don't even respect it in themselves, but in a man, it's even worse.

>Only 1 of these can be fixed by lifting and that's widening your shoulders by working your delts and back. The rest are entirely dependent on hormone levels you were exposed to in your mother's womb, pre-puberty and puberty

Quite wrong, but you'll defend your limitations with more energy than you'd try to improve.

You want excuses, you don't want to change. You want to allow yourself pessimism as a defensive measure against trying, because you're scared you may fail. If it's impossible, then you cannot fail because you cannot even try. That's how you want to see things, but it's not how they are.

If you ever change your mind, I'll be there.
>>
>>25698928
>First, you don't know shit about me and assuming you do is the most "normie" crap you could ever do.
you're a tripfag
i will concede you might be a robutt
but you are a tripfag, your thread is designed to attention whore, as anons note this is /fit/ 101
you can have my (You) but you can't have my respect
>>
I agree with most of the stuff in this thread, but most of the anons here should go to /fit/ instead
>>
File: 1365287002873.jpg (62KB, 665x400px) Image search: [Google]
1365287002873.jpg
62KB, 665x400px
>>25699067
>Fuck off with this meme.

Calling it a meme doesn't make it any less real.

>But it does not fix your looks and does not get you girls unless you're lucky.

It fixes your looks, definitely. Luck has little to do with girls. Idiots who think they're lucky just don't realise they were actively chased by girls; girls make sure to make it look like luck, but it isn't.

> And that's not enough motivation for you to continue anyway.

It shouldn't be. Your motivation should be yourself, not "being appreciated by girls", that's pussy repellent.

>And why the fuck are you giving this basic advice when you can learn all of it and more on /fit/.

Guess, champ. These people aren't the most likely to go to /fit/ and read, and even so, the sticky isn't God's word and I believe my own guide to be more appropriate for this demographic (or anyone who doesn't care apriori).

The guy I'm talking with right now, do you think he goes to /fit/ ever? No. That's why I'm here.
>>
>>25699171
>it makes no difference where the caloris come from
>IIFYM

Not a good advice, to be honesto. Eat your fucking veggies.
>>
>it will tap into your stored energy, the fat stored all over your body
I've heard that it taps into the muscles as well. Is it true?
I'm just about 2-3% too high bodyfat to be ottermode and I don't know if I want to bother with dieting just for some extra aesthetics (that people won't notice anyway because I wear clothes)
>>
>>25699105
>Granted, it may not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot.

Saved that pic. It works for everyone, at various degrees, but everyone looks better when they're fitter. I've never seen an example that went the other way around. inb4 anorexia.
>>
>>25699105
You're assuming we're fat. We did a strawpoll last year and most people on /r9k/ were skinny. My bodyfat is 10% and I look like a subhumanoid. There's no fixing my ugly subhuman face, unless I fork out thousands for plastic surgery procedures.

>>25699108
Sorry, friend. I know your heart's in the right place, but the face is EVERYTHING.

Read this: http://planetearth.nerc.ac.uk/news/story.aspx?id=544
>>
>>25699223
Ok then, face is everything. So? Are you going to cry for the rest of your life?
>>
>>25699113
>you're a tripfag

For the purpose of this thread exclusively. Besides, tripfags are the most autistic cunts on this website. I'm only using trips here so people know it's really me. It's done for honesty purposes, so I can't pretend to be someone else or hide behind anonymity. You still know nothing about me, just that my posts are from the same person. That's all.

>i will concede you might be a robutt

I'd never call myself a robot; the reason why I am not a normie is the farthest thing from being a robot there is. Besides, I believe that, when you're different, you must learn about other people so you understand them, instead of assuming they function like you and get offended all the time because you think they do things for the reasons YOU would do them. That's both immature and unconstructive.

>but you are a tripfag, your thread is designed to attention whore

How so? You don't know my face, or me, all you have is the ability to tell which ones are my post. In this, it's not much different from boards that use ID. I never use my trip anywhere else but in my fit r9k threads. You can't argue against this.

Do you know how long it took me to write you guys a guide? If I wanted attention, I'd post my butt on /fit/, with promises of showing cock. Don't insult me, anon.

>but you can't have my respect

If you did as little as give me a chance to earn it, I guarantee I would. I don't have it now solely because you don't want to give it. It's in your hands, not mine. I'm not here to gain your respect, just to give you a chance to get better. respect is a means to get there, but not why I'm here. My trip doesn't make me any less anonymous than I was before.
>>
>>25699273
No, I'm going to save up for plastic surgery. Double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty
>>
i'm not fat enough to where i look at myself in the mirror and my like biological instincts kick in and tell my mind that i need to lose some weight or i'm fucked.

i'm around 5'11" and i weigh somewhere between 140-150 lbs. all of my body fat is on my stomach and in my love handles and it kind of grosses me out, but not to the point where i won't drink a bunch of dr pepper every day or snack on chips all day.

i almost never eat full meals unless you could fast food that i get a few times a week so i'm not gaining weight, but i'm not really losing it either.

i want to die.
>>
>>25699204
>Not a good advice, to be honesto. Eat your fucking veggies.

Stop with that shit. On the grand scheme of things, it doesn't. A calorie is a calorie. The people who don't know what a calorie is won't care about the finer details. You get to healthy eating gradually. If you annoy people with details they can't even understand, no wonder they don't try (and many are only looking for the first excuse to give up, and I won't give them that).

All calories are the same because it's a measurement unit, like a meter. All meters are the same, whether it's a meter of wood or a meter of concrete: it's a fucking meter, it's the same length. 1 calorie of energy is always 1 calorie of energy.

Food is different in other respects, but when talking about energy, it's the same. It's logical.
>>
>>25699210
>I've heard that it taps into the muscles as well. Is it true?

Not at first. It takes over 3 days of eating nothing for your body to start doing that. Easily regained afterwards.

You can eat less and you'll lose the extra fat easily.

Remember, all that's esthetic has its basis in health: looking good = looking healthy.
>>
>>25699223
>You're assuming we're fat. We did a strawpoll last year and most people on /r9k/ were skinny. My bodyfat is 10% and I look like a subhumanoid. There's no fixing my ugly subhuman face, unless I fork out thousands for plastic surgery procedures.

Not him, but I am aware of that, that's why there's a part about skellies in the guide. Looking bigger would work out for you, why haven't you considered that?

You don't need surgery. You probably aren't as ugly as you think.

>Sorry, friend. I know your heart's in the right place, but the face is EVERYTHING.

How many women have you fucked to think you're so knowledgeable about them?
>>
>>25699328
>No, I'm going to save up for plastic surgery. Double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty

I don't advise this. Surgery is almost always noticeable, and there isn't a single woman out there who finds that sexy, especially on a man. It'll be like carving your insecurity in your very flesh, signalling to all that you're scared about what you look like and would rather spend money on this shit rather than work out.

Short of being deformed, I don't recommend doing anything to your face. You're at risk of counting on this operation to save you, and you'll realise it won't and you may get depressed after that.
>>
>>25699342
>i'm not fat enough to where i look at myself in the mirror and my like biological instincts kick in and tell my mind that i need to lose some weight or i'm fucked.

You'd be amazed how far some people can "feel" this way.

>all of my body fat is on my stomach

Most, not all.

>i want to die.

Well, instead of that, tell me what your actual goal is.
>>
>>25698800
Do you have any tips for someone a bit overwhelmed with the number of things required to get /fit/?

>calorie counting
>learning proper form for several exercises to avoid snap city
>proper protein intake
>macros
>fear of not getting shredded in the end because you fucked up one of these steps
>>
>>25699457
well like i said im about 5'11" and 140-150 pounds. i am a tranny and i want a completely flat, cute stomach. i also want a bigger butt and thighs and i figured i could achieve this by jogging/walking a few miles every other day, but i have a pretty serious back injury and i can't run yet, and i'm not sure when i will be able to. it seems like my only option for weight loss is eating very little, but i already do that, and i don't really have the workout option.
>>
>>25699105
>blue eyes
Fucking cheater. I wish I'd gotten my Mom's green eyes instead of my Dad's brown.
>>
File: 1444484071814.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1444484071814.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>25699500
if you can go back on being a tranny, do it asap because you'll look like a hideous abomination otherwise

just give it up and go back to normal
>>
>>25699485
>Do you have any tips for someone a bit overwhelmed with the number of things required to get /fit/?

Yes.

The main thing being this: it's not an exercise in absolute precision. You cannot fuck up the whole thing with one misstep. I've casually stormed McDonald's on my journey to fitness every once in a while, I've eaten entire jars of strawberry and assfucked nutella, and I was fine. You can't suddenly fuck up. It's all in the long run.

None of it is really hard when you know what you're doing. All of it is going to give results by itself.

Just go easy on yourself. Don't buy into the myth that it's really, really hard, because that's what fat people and companies want you to think.

I'll help you all the way.

[email protected] for later questions.

Counting calories is easy and necessary. Proper form too, protein don't need to be counted, just eats lots of food with protein in them, macros you don't need to care for at all as long as you get your protein (if the goal is getting muscle mass). You can get shredded by losing fat when you have muscles.
>>
>>25699500
>figured i could achieve this by jogging/walking a few miles every other day,

You assumed wrong. Marathon runners don't have big butts or big thighs. Squats are a good option for this. Better than running. Walking won't do shit.

>back injury

All the more reason not to run.

> but i already do that, and i don't really have the workout option.

You probably still eat too much for fat loss, but I doubt you need to lose more. Working out is an option for everyone. What do you think is the problem?
>>
>>25699517
>Fucking cheater. I wish I'd gotten my Mom's green eyes instead of my Dad's brown.

Absolutely nobody gives a fuck about eye colour.

>blue eyes: "Nice blue eyes, Anon!"
>brown eyes: "Nice brown eyes, Anon!"
>etc

Literally.
>>
>>25699485
If you're a complete beginner none of that really matters except form and even then do light weight with shitty form for long enough and you'll eventually feel what you're doing wrong
>>
>>25698800
Will getting fit fix my fucked up posture?
>>
>>25699624

100% approved post.

o
r
i
g
i
n
a
l
>>
>>25699485
If you want to maintain your weight, you can try eating according to your appetite. It works fine for me as long as I only eat food. (no soda, sweets, chips etc.)

I used to count calories when I was losing weight though.
>>
>>25699649
Yes. You'll stretch often and strengthen the muscles that keep you upright
>>
>>25699649
>Will getting fit fix my fucked up posture?

It will improve it.
>>
>>25699573
I'm 6'1and weigh like 190lbs and I'm not sure if I calculated wrong but when I personally checked my bf% it was ridiculously high. I have about a 37-38in waist, but I'm pretty proportionally thin. In clothes you'd never really say I'm fat I don't think. But knowing how much bf% I'd have to lose for my abs to show creates a bit of an issue.

The issue is, should I be cutting when I start, to go ahead and burn that fat? Should I be bulking so my muscles build properly and I don't stall? Or should I eat at maintenance so I find a happy medium?

Also I was doing SL 5x5 and enjoying that but I kinda lost steam after a couple weeks, I need to start again and I'm curious if you would recommend any specific regimen?

>>25699622
You're probably right but I can't help but think I'd gain at least half a point in attractiveness if my eyes were more striking and less average. I've gotten compliments on them being brown but it's just a personal feel.
>>
>>25699108
No, girls will settle for a dood that is good looking, they don't give a shit about personality.
>>
>>25699671
>In clothes you'd never really say I'm fat I don't think.

I've been the same and got tired of explaining why I skipped lunch to my workmates. Nobody believed I had any fat to lose, everyone thought I was some anorexic maniac. Truth remained that I was a skinnyfat for real.

>But knowing how much bf% I'd have to lose for my abs to show creates a bit of an issue.

No issue there: burn the fat.

>The issue is, should I be cutting when I start, to go ahead and burn that fat?

You can do both. The only difference is how you'll look for a while.

>Should I be bulking so my muscles build properly and I don't stall?

Definitely not. You already have excess fat, there's no need to bulk. Bulking is only done to ensure your body has all it needs to build muscle, but protein remains the main thing needed, not fat. Fat is basically stored energy, not used energy, and that's why it isn't necessary to get fat per se. Eat at maintenance, or even less, and you'll be fine. I built muscle as I cut and got both muscles and fatloss.
>>
File: 1432069781427.jpg (264KB, 1008x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1432069781427.jpg
264KB, 1008x1395px
Is this a good beginner workout sheet?

Chubster here who's cutting, managed to lose ~15 pounds already.
>>
File: 1451416706541.jpg (192KB, 1351x505px) Image search: [Google]
1451416706541.jpg
192KB, 1351x505px
>>25699671
>Also I was doing SL 5x5 and enjoying that but I kinda lost steam after a couple weeks, I need to start again and I'm curious if you would recommend any specific regimen?

Try SS. SS has more explosive exercises to do, which is good for a different kind of strength.

Generally, pick something you enjoy doing.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
156KB, 270x270px
>Start doing calisthenics since too far from a gym
>Goes well for a week
>Doing some stretches
>Think I might be able to suck my own dick
>Try it once
>Out of commission since last Friday with a sore back and neck
NOT WORTH IT.
>>
>>25699718
>No, girls will settle for a dood that is good looking, they don't give a shit about personality.

Only if they are dumb and have no personality of their own. Otherwise it will matter. Don't settle for a stupid bitch who will be an unsufferable cunt. Get someone who's both hot and smart, especially if you are smart. No intelligent man can suffer a female fool for very long, no matter the body.
>>
>>25699741

No, it's shit. It has too many isolation movements and includes flys which turned out to be utter crap too.

If you want a DB program, full body, here's one:

Military Presses
https://youtu.be/HMvzUDwaBeA

Shoulder Presses DB
https://youtu.be/B-aVuyhvLHU

French Presses
https://youtu.be/RQMQR9r99lg

Rows
https://youtu.be/-koP10y1qZI

Squats
https://youtu.be/UXJrBgI2RxA

Pushups (wall, table)
https://youtu.be/a6YHbXD2XlU

------------------------------------------

Program:

5x5 military presses (5 sets of 5 repetitions)
5x5 shoulder presses
5x5 French presses
5x5 rows
5x5 squats
5x5 pushups

Do this every other day if you can. Taking more rest days is not a problem. Just avoid working out two days in a row.
>>
>>25698800
I was working out every day for a week or two, and then I stopped feeling motivated. How do I convince my sleepy groggy lazy wageslave self to trudge all the way to the gym and lift things again?
>>
>>25699793
Many thanks for taking the time to write all that for me. Will start looking into them right now.
>>
>>25699809
>I was working out every day for a week or two, and then I stopped feeling motivated.

No wonder.

>How do I convince my sleepy groggy lazy wageslave self to trudge all the way to the gym and lift things again?

First, you learn. You don't need to go daily, and in fact, it's better if you don't. Every other day, max, unless you REAAAALLY want to do something every day, and then I recommend alternating with cardio.

First, question: what kind of work out?
>>
>>25699832
>Many thanks for taking the time to write all that for me. Will start looking into them right now.

Very welcome. (It's pasta, it's the program I recommend for beginners since free weight is the best, and DB are the cheapest and can be done at home.)

Make sure to save the guide up there, it explains how to lift.
>>
What are some good body weight exercises for a poor, underweight robot?
>>
>>25699960
>What are some good body weight exercises for a poor, underweight robot?

None. Bodyweight should only be used as a second-rate sort of exercises or to complete a program.

What's your goal? I cannot tell you what's best until I know what you want in the end.
>>
Guys, keep up with the follow-up questions I ask you. I need more info, generally, I need to know what you want for your own body.
>>
>>25700005
I want to get stronger and to have some definition.
>>
>>25699960
I got some decent gains by doing some pushups, handstand pushups, pullups, and leg raises (first while lying on the ground, then suspended with my arms).
>>
>>25700113

Say no more.

Know this: bodyweight is less efficient and more laborious than free weights. The dumbbell program is good for you if you want something cheap and be able to work out at home. The program I posted is perfect for you; how you should lift is detailed in the guide under "how to lift".

Please read it, save it if you can't read it now.
>>
File: 1407815022369.jpg (178KB, 896x352px) Image search: [Google]
1407815022369.jpg
178KB, 896x352px
>>25699751
>>25699738
Okay good to know about the bulking and cutting thing, that's a bit of weight off my mind. As far as switching to SS I'll do some reading, I could never really quite decide if the whole T-REX MODE GOMAD RIPPLETITS thing was all memeing or not. I'm not really so much in it for the strength as I am to look and feel good. I kind of want a sleek, shredded physique. Think less Batman or Superman and more Spider-Man I guess. That was another reason I'd shyd away from SS.
>>
I lost a lot of weight in the past couple years, from 320lbs to 175lbs, but I did it all through diet, no exercise at all. So I'm much thinner, and that's great, but I'm still all flabby. I want to change that, get rid of the fat still hanging around my midsection, and put some muscle on.
Should I start working out while still eating at a deficit to lose this stubborn fat first, and then gradually increase my cal intake and lift heavy for muscle, or should I do muscle first, or what?
>>
File: a cute deadlifting.webm (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
a cute deadlifting.webm
1MB, 720x720px
>>25700190
>T-REX MODE GOMAD RIPPLETITS

Nobody should. Gomad is for skinny people who need to gain weight ONLY.

Consider DB if you want to avoid t-rex.

> I'm not really so much in it for the strength as I am to look and feel good

Understand this: you look good when you are actually healthy and strong. Strength = esthetics. It all comes together or not at all. Don't fall for traps like "esthetic program", it'll be a strength program, period. Muscles look good. Body-builders aren't healthy. And their strength is limited.

> I kind of want a sleek, shredded physique.

All you need is to lose the fat, for that. Caloric deficit and you're done.

You don't have to get big to do SS: Daisy Ridley lifts, and she is strong, but is she big? No.
>>
>>25700216
>I lost a lot of weight in the past couple years, from 320lbs to 175lbs, but I did it all through diet, no exercise at all. So I'm much thinner, and that's great, but I'm still all flabby.

As expected. Still good that you lost weight.

>Should I start working out while still eating at a deficit to lose this stubborn fat first, and then gradually increase my cal intake and lift heavy for muscle, or should I do muscle first, or what?

I'd recommend burning the remaining fat. That means eat at maintenance, don't worry too much about it, and start training strength. No need to bulk at all if you already have excess fat. If you want to look better sooner, decrease cal intake. Muscles don't need you to be fat, they need protein.
>>
File: 1449682367407.jpg (225KB, 832x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1449682367407.jpg
225KB, 832x1125px
>>25700258
>Understand this: you look good when you are actually healthy and strong. Strength = esthetics.
>>
>>25698800
What do i do after I get fit?
What do I do if I'm already fit?
>>
>>25699622
>"Nice brown eyes, Anon!"
>said no one ever
>>
>>25700391
>What do i do after I get fit?
>What do I do if I'm already fit?

If you were at the second question, you'd have answered the first.

In both cases: you keep fit. It's a lifestyle change, not a quick thing you do and then give up. It all depends on what you want for yourself, though, so what do you want?

>>25700425

Every woman I've had sex with mentioned my deep brown eyes and compared them to chocolate or sexy darkness or some corny shit like that. I never thought of them as special, but the ladies always, always did. I'm part Italian, and it comes out most in my dark eyes.

You're clearly someone who hasn't been around women much.
>>
>>25700391
I plan to
>take pictures of myself in the mirror
>finally remake my facebook that i deleted when my ex left me
>post them
>go to cons as Spider-Man
>find a qt shy con gf who's under my league so she'll never leave me
>go shirtless as often as humanly possible
>love myself
That's just off the top though.
>>
>>25700075
Okay friendo.
I'm 5'9" 190 and I want to get a thigh gap and lose my gut. Would that be 150~?
I am too poor to afford any weights, and live a half hour away from the nearest town. I couldn't afford the gas to go there more than once a weak, much less a membership at a gym. I've been looking at startbodyweight.com for some exercises.
It's nice because BW exercises are simple and I generally know the correct form or can do it by reading. My internet connection won't let me watch youtube videos.
As for cardio, I can't run for shit. I got splints before I finished week one of C25k, and I can't skip rope for a minute without fucking it up. I can only skip for 3-5 total anyway.
Dietary wise, The meals I prep are generally healthy. Bacon and eggs over medium, with brown rice and veggies. Baked chicken with potatoes and steamed broccoli and carrots. I'm a shitty picky eater and the only vegetable I can stomach besides corn, and potatoes are broccoli and carrots, steamed. It's the easy shit that fucks me. Ramen, spaghetti-o's, PB&J. I eat a lot of that shit. I have dropped sodas completely for years now though, and I can generally avoid junk like candy and stuff.
I've lost about 40lbs in the past year just with passive diet changes, but i've plateaued recently. I need some simple, easy meal plans that I can buy all the ingredients for on the cheapest of cheaps. Something I can strictly adhere to, and not vague shit.
Can you help me?
>A simple question I had turned into a wall of text
>>
>>25700312
It looks more natural, which is just as attractive as a body like Zyzz.
>>
File: 1424091607884.png (192KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424091607884.png
192KB, 400x400px
>>25698800
>Report on your progress, for those of you who started something.
I've dropped 50 pounds since June.
Went down a shirt size or so.
Went from size 44~ pants to 38/39.
Down to the last hole on my belt and need a new one.
Im down to 237 lbs.

Just wanna stop being fat, yo.
>>
File: goal body.jpg (94KB, 464x643px) Image search: [Google]
goal body.jpg
94KB, 464x643px
>>25700465
pic related: goal body af
just not 100% sure how to get there
>>
File: 1450002820394.jpg (922KB, 1562x4158px) Image search: [Google]
1450002820394.jpg
922KB, 1562x4158px
>>25700480
>Would that be 150~?

Should do the trick but everyone's different.

>I am too poor to afford any weights, and live a half hour away from the nearest town.

You don't have a hundred bucks for some dumbbells and weights? Another thing you can consider is getting big plastic jugs and fill them with water. 1 liter = 1 kilo.

But all right, here's the bodyweight Bible. Each column is one exercise with its variations, from easiest to most difficult.

For reps, read guide and apply the same principles as when you lift, roughly. Never more than 20 reps, because it becomes pointless. If you can do 20 easy, just switch to harder version.
>>
It's true you can lose weight eating 1000 kcal of MC Donald's a day, but your body will not get all the supliments it needs to function, it doesn't only need calories :^)
>>
>>25700486
>It looks more natural,

Because it IS.

>>25700492

Excellent! Keep going.

>>25700499

Lift and caloric deficit.
>>
>>25700449
>so what do you want?
I don't know what I want. I don't even know why i continue to lift. Maybe it's just become routine after all these years. Maybe it's just become another form of escapism.

Nothings really improved...

>>25700449
>You're clearly someone who hasn't been around women much

Or your probably just a Chad. I've seen every other eye color be complimented before, never brown eyes.
>>
Do you have any good dumbbell exercises that you can recommend?
>>
>>25700558

Indeed.

Consider this: people who eat junkfood and drink sodas all the time, every day, will be more impressed to know that even on THEIR diet, they can stop swelling up, and even stabilise, and even LOSE WEIGHT. In the long run, it's better for a fat fuck not to get fatter than otherwise, even if they eat the same crap still.

Doing so is the first step to getting better. Most of you don't understand that taking that one first step is crucial. No point in scaring fatties away with stuff they'll do later anyway. if they don't take that one first step, they'll never go anywhere.

Fat fucks don't care about the finer points until they understand the first bigger points.
>>
File: holyland-841617.jpg (97KB, 800x1166px) Image search: [Google]
holyland-841617.jpg
97KB, 800x1166px
Ok, Nick. Peep this situation:
> 20 yo. 5"7' 121lbs
> midgetskeleton.jpg
> NEET, so plenty of time and bored as fuck, but absolutely 0 motivation for anything
> I literally spend 80% of the day in my bed
> Saw those thread and wanted to know what I'm capable off
> Results: I managed to make 20 pushups, 20 sit ups, 20 squats, 3 pullups (I have a bar at my door) and about 2 minutes of rope jumping before I had to throw up
> Fuckingpathetic.jpg
> But if I repeat those exercices every second day and slightly increase the amount will I get more /fit/?

Pls respond
>>
>>25700588
>I don't know what I want. I don't even know why i continue to lift. Maybe it's just become routine after all these years. Maybe it's just become another form of escapism.

If you lift, you want strength.

>Nothings really improved...

Are you regularly increasing the weight you lift? That much is necessary for progress. Small increments, yes, but increasing.

Get enough sleep? Eat enough? Enough protein?

>Or your probably just a Chad. I've seen every other eye color be complimented before, never brown eyes.

I'm definitely not a chad. Perhaps you don't have brown eyes. None of the women who complimented my eyes did so in public. The point is that if I had had blue eyes, they'd have complimented my blue eyes. Or green.

Eyes are sexy because they belong to someone they find sexy, for any variety of reason.

>>25700593

All this program:

>>25699793
>>
>>25700618
not if you don't eat and gradually increase
>>
>>25700618

Don't be so harsh on yourself. 20 pushups is more than what most people can do. It's a lot of pushups. It's also because you're skinny and light that you can do so many. The average adult cannot do one pushup, know it.

Know that all these things are trained. You become good at them, you don't suddenly be good at them. You'll see progress and that's all that should matter to you. Do not compare with anyone else: nobody cares, nobody should care. It doesn't matter to you what someone else can do. Does it? If it does, drop that shit instantly. It's irrelevant to your interest. All that matters is what you could do and what you'll be able to do in the future.

And yes to your question, you will improve. Very quickly in the beginning.

These results are good, 2 minutes of rope jumping is a lot, especially for a beginner. Don't be pessimistic.

When I started, I could lift babytoys for 5 minutes and then had to stop. Have no shame. Small beginnings aren't a problem, but your scores aren't small at all, so relax.
>>
>>25698800
I just did a pull-up for the first time yesterday. Should I train with:

A: Assisted pull-up
B: Negatives
C: Other
>>
>>25700758

If you can do one, do one. Rest, repeat. You can also do negatives to do more.

Here's a program.

https://youtu.be/mRznU6pzez0
>>
>been lifting for over a year regularly
>probably went from 4/10 body to 7/10
>still never leave my room so no gf

lifting + work basically gets rid of all my free time. it also increases sleep requirements so i end up sleeping 12+hrs on the weekends.
>>
File: 1451088109910.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451088109910.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>25700713
Thanks, Nick. I have to change my mindset a bit and then I'm trying to start working out regularly. Maybe I'll even break my last record of doing it longer than a week.
>>
>get fit
>still small dicked ugly manlet
>now people tell me I'm overcompensating
>>
I feel tired and sleepy no matter how much I rest. My mind is constantly foggy, can't focus on anything or get motivated.
>>
>>25700790
>lifting + work basically gets rid of all my free time.

Have you joined a serious dating website? The sort that targets "demanding" clients?

> it also increases sleep requirements so i end up sleeping 12+hrs on the weekends.

I haven't experienced that. It can be that you don't sleep enough during the week. Oversleeping may not be a good thing, especially if you feel like shit afterwards.
>>
>>25700781
Thx bro. I'm trying to get good enough with bodyweight to do calisthenics next summer when I don't have a gym.
>>
>>25700793
>Thanks, Nick. I have to change my mindset a bit and then I'm trying to start working out regularly. Maybe I'll even break my last record of doing it longer than a week.

Put the blinders on: choose a program (my DB full body, for instance) and do it for a month. Consider nothing, just do it. Put music on, have fun, spend yourself, enjoy the feeling, enjoy the shower afterwards, add a rewarding fap session after the work out if that motivates you (working out horny generally helps in that case) and generally make it so that you actually enjoy what you do, that it becomes its own reward.

Keep at it and you'll see quick results at first. A month is enough to get some hard muscles where there's not much right now.

You got my email, don't hesitate.
>>
5'0, 150lbs
I would like to be 120lbs (inb4 reeeeeeee wimin)

Have been doing crunches, situps and squats every 2nd or 3rd day
This is me >>25696286
>how do i get over the tiredness after exercise?
I can't concentrate well on anything that requires thinking/focusing the whole day after exercise. It will soon become an issue because uni assignments will rekt me.

I have for the past 2 years been trying to get into jogging and giving up everytime. First i'll jog 1-2 times a week, 25-40min each time, then it becomes once every two weeks then i just stop altogether. After any jogging i can only lay limp and do nothing (cant even focus on vidya) and it makes me really hate exercising.

>feeling hungry
I tried to google this. Is it good or bad to feel hungry sometimes? I am feeling hungry so often since i switched to this new way of eating

I'm trying to substitute every meal with some kinda combination of
>boiled broccoli/cauliflower/carrot/lima bean
>boiled or baked chicken breast
>steamed white fish (usually common coral trout)
>brown rice
>boiled shiitake mushroom
>eggs
>yogurt
>strawberries
>apples
>sliced ham

I only drink plain water, camomile tea or green tea

It's only day 3 of this permanent new lifestyle diet but i caved in and ate a chocolate bar today
Also i am a shit cook and take hours to cook, in fact i cook 2 meals in a go so i don't have to cook again but it's tiring and troublesome. tastes bad too. i am so so used to just having ready-to-eat food before this. I'm worried i'll cave in in a few days and return to my old shitty lifestyle and shitty diet.
>>
>>25700840
>Have you joined a serious dating website? The sort that targets "demanding" clients?
oh there's no way i'm going to do that until i'm single digit body fat. for dating sites it's all pictures (i am horrible in pics) and since i'm a manlet i have to have a really good face and body to even have a chance

>>25700840
>I haven't experienced that. It can be that you don't sleep enough during the week. Oversleeping may not be a good thing, especially if you feel like shit afterwards.
i stopped lifting for 2 weeks around christmas break and i got so much more restful sleep compared to when i was lifting. i'm also nocturnal and i have to get up early for work at about 9:30. by default i will sleep until around noon
>>
>>25700795

You most likely aren't that small. Most women aren't that deep and it won't matter much anyway. It's purely psychological for women, and you can easily make up for it by being confident and have a hot bod.

People will attack you if you make them feel insecure; if they feel insecure because of your sucess, too fucking bad for them.
>>
>>25700830
>I feel tired and sleepy no matter how much I rest. My mind is constantly foggy, can't focus on anything or get motivated.

Are you medicated?`

Are you somewhat depressed?

How much do you sleep per night?

What's your typical day?
>>
>>25700874
>Thx bro. I'm trying to get good enough with bodyweight to do calisthenics next summer when I don't have a gym.

If you know a junkyard near you, go check it out. Sometimes people throw away free weights.
>>
>>25700605
That is also true.
>>
File: 1452452780247.png (65KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452452780247.png
65KB, 1200x900px
>>25700924

No.

Extremely, suicidal thoughts almost every second.

8 to 10, very irregular.

Wake up, morning rituals, eat, maybe take a talk, watch anime etc., eat, again anime etc., sleep when I feel like I'm gonna pass out.
>>
>>25700908
>being confident

You can't be confident with a 13 cm needle dick.
>>
>>25700645
I've been lifting for 3 years. If already reached my "goal body".

The only reason why I even started was because I was a NEET and was bored with my life.
And I meant with my life. Lifting hasn't really improved my life.

/r/ that pic with the guy in the computer who continue to shitpost after getting bigger

>>25700645
But eye color does change a persons sex appeal. You're probably just good looking so girls give you compliments in hopes you stay with them. Either that, or your brown eyes actually suit you.

Reality is, brown eyes are boring as hell. They have no striking features to them. Where as green or blue eyes are a lot more alluring.
>>
>>25700949
That's a good tip desu senpai.
>>
>>25700880

Drop crunches. Do situps instead.

>I can't concentrate well on anything that requires thinking/focusing the whole day after exercise.

This isn't normal, but perhaps not related to exercising directly. Do you drink coffee more than usual when you work out?

>First i'll jog 1-2 times a week, 25-40min each time,

Consider doing it less if you get bored or too tired.

>then it becomes once every two weeks then i just stop altogether.

Run with an objective: run to a shop, run to a friend, or from a friend, try to tie some mandatory objective to your running. Also, run the same path to see your progress: getting winded farther than the previous time will be motivation.

>After any jogging i can only lay limp and do nothing (cant even focus on vidya) and it makes me really hate exercising

Are you CERTAIN that you eat enough?

>Is it good or bad to feel hungry sometimes? I am feeling hungry so often since i switched to this new way of eating

My guess is that you're not eating enough and that's why you get so tired and why your body doesn't handle exercising well enough. How many calories a day do you eat?

>It's only day 3 of this permanent new lifestyle diet but i caved in and ate a chocolate bar today

Drop the "diet" idea. Get healthy stuff and everything else you like, and count your calories. Allow yourself chocolate whenever you want, provided you stay under your alloted calories. There is no need to be overly strict, it's counterproductive as you've experienced yourself.

I'd say, on the whole, you need to make changes because it's not working well and will fail eventually.

Your own cooking shouldn't taste like shit. Here's a simple recipe: can of beans plus sliced cheese. Cook the beans in their tomatoe sauce, softly, then drop a slice of cheese or two on top, let it melt, mix. You get cheesy beans, which taste great and are easy to cook. Full of protein.

Cooking shouldn't take hours. I'll give you more tips about cooking in another post.
>>
>>25700892
>oh there's no way i'm going to do that until i'm single digit body fat. for dating sites it's all pictures (i am horrible in pics) and since i'm a manlet i have to have a really good face and body to even have a chance

OK. Wait for when you're ready, then. Just date women who are smaller than you, or who don't mind, and it won't be a problem.

Stop calling yourself a manlet, also. Also, you look good in good pics, so just select good pics.

>>25700892
>early for work at about 9:30. by default i will sleep until around noon

Try working out at a different time. Warm up sufficiently.
>>
>>25701097
Haven't read anything but the OP but why so masochist bro? Trying to advise robots with a tripcode is just asking for trouble. They wouldn't listen if you didn't trip, and they sure as hell won't while you do.

There is no hope for them. Use your energy on yourself.
>>
>>25701035
>Extremely, suicidal thoughts almost every second.

Depression, mild or worse, will wear you down, due to the anxiety side of it.

Exercising will save you, also fresh showers. Also, sleep 8 hours, no more, see if that works better.

Eat well, eat enough.

I'm mixing all the anons, so I forget which one you are.

We need to work on that suicidal stuff. Is there a clear reason attached to these thoughts?
>>
Go back on fit you stupid fuck don't post here now piss off
>>
>>25701235
shut up fatty

>not original, LOL
>>
how do I get swole with agoraphobia, no gym membership, and two 15lb dumbbells?
>>
>>25701053
>You can't be confident with a 13 cm needle dick.

Confidence means you don't put your worth in a 13cm needle dick. It's just a dick, man. You didn't make it, you didn't choose it, and it's just a dick. Trust me, for most women, 13 centimeters of hard cock is way enough. The rest is psychological. Your woman would rather you have a small dick and a good bod and mind, than a big one and be a loser in everything else. Big cocks aren't all that. Stop thinking about it.

You'll find confidence in things you can improve. If you can't change something, move on.

Besides, 13 isn't small, it's average. It's what most guys have. I'm an 18 cm cock master and it's not the sort of thing you can show off with much. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>25701194

I live in a 3rd world country where bombings and stuff happen almost monthly, it's on the verge of a civil war between ethnicities and durkas making it to the country. I have no future, no money, nothing. I'm gonna rot in this hellhole forever and there is nothing I can do with my worthless teacher degree.
>>
>>25701054
>Lifting hasn't really improved my life.

It has improved your body. To improve your life, you need to tackle other goals. No doubt being healthier and stronger will help.

>But eye color does change a persons sex appeal.

Not really.

>You're probably just good looking so girls give you compliments in hopes you stay with them.

Hardly. Point being, how you behave will either transcend your physique or will sink it. Just don't act like a self-hating person and nobody else will hate you.

>Reality is, brown eyes are boring as hell.

I can guarantee they're not.
>>
500mg testosterone enanthate a week(1 or two injections a week, 21g 1.5" needle to draw, 25g 1.5" to pin into ventrogluteal site, don't forget alcohol wipe on vial and on injection site for cleanliness)
fullbody workout twice a week
Get 1g protein per pound of bodyweight
Have caloric excess of 500 calories a day

The straight person's guide to fitness. Very little else matters. Most should be safe to start out on this, but nasty fat people are basically girls so they might need to watch estrogen. They obviously don't give a fuck about their body if they got fat though so fuck them. Start babbies first cycle(but remeber cycling is stupid), read a shitload on roiding, then at the end of your babby's first cycle you drop to a cruise dose and go harder the next blast and the proper ancillaries/
>>
>>25701080
>That's a good tip desu senpai.

Also this: if you can find just the skeleton of DB, you can literally tie jugs to it, screw them tight, and lift water. Entirely feasible.
>>
>>25701288
>I'm an 18 cm cock master

This is why you'll never understand how it is.
>>
>>25701165
>Haven't read anything but the OP but why so masochist bro?

I do much worse things to myself, such as getting up at 6 am every day.

>Trying to advise robots with a tripcode is just asking for trouble.

Never had any trouble so far. Even those who react in anger don't do it for long and generally do so in a way that says, "Help me anyway, please".

>They wouldn't listen if you didn't trip, and they sure as hell won't while you do.

They did before I tripped, and didn't listen any less since I've used the trip. It's just so you know which posts are mine and which aren't. It's just ID, nothing more. I don't use it outside that specific thread.

>There is no hope for them. Use your energy on yourself.

There is hope for them. There was for me, and I knew it not. I've wasted time because I didn't think it possible, but it was there all along. I'm here to tell them (you?) that it is possible and they can do it. And I'll accompany them all the way.

I have energy for both them and myself. Helping people is how I justify my existence to myself and the universe. Besides, it makes me happy. Helping you is helping me. Everybody wins.
>>
>>25701235
>Go back on fit you stupid fuck don't post here now piss off

I'm not into homo jokes this much and fap thread disguised as "goal bodies" don't make me laugh anymore.

If you have any question, I'll answer it.

>>25701282

Follow the dumbbell program I posted earlier.
>>
>>25701347

Also I'm a 25 year old virgin, I'm ugly and fat as fuck also a manlet and not a turbo alpha macho guy which is a death sentence in this country.
>>
>>25701347
What country has regular bombings that isn't in durkaland?
>>
>>25701347

The good news is that you know the cause of these feelings. Nothing is forever, you will not rot. Be optimistic in the face of madness, you have nothing to lose by doing this.

I am sure there are options before you. This is beyond my purview, however. I am here for you nonetheless.
>>
>>25701411
>This is why you'll never understand how it is.

Back in school, one of the most confident boys I knew had the smallest dick and wasn't even ashamed of it. Because of this, nobody bothered him about the little dick he had. If anyone did, they seemed like a major douche.

Really, it's just a dick. Don't obsess over it.

Think about these girls who worry about having no tits when the rest of their body is goddess-like. It's ridiculous but they do it, don't be that girl.
>>
>>25701479

Turkey we just had one today

>>25701502

>Nothing is forever

Yeah, I'll probably die when I'm going to work or something one day in a bombing or just die in military service. I'm an English teacher so I have almost no job opportunities abroad. I'm stuck here forever.
>>
>>25701368
>To improve your life, you need to tackle other goals. No doubt being healthier and stronger will help.
i need to find a hobby/interest that i can obsess over to distract me from my boring, miserable life and possibly get me a gf while i'm at it.
i can't think of anything though. i did coding and now that's what i do as a career, but without a direction or achieving something of value it seems like a waste of time. i can't just do sports or whatever for fun, it's not fun. it has to be constructive. i can't really pick up girls at the gym because the gym i go to is 95% male and the girls are bodybuilding roidmonkeys. besides work and gym i don't go anywhere except the grocery store.
>>
>>25701469
>fat as fuck

Have you started counting your calories? Have you calculated your BMR?

I'll help you turn yourself into a better you if you stick around.
>>
File: 190519036_a9d9f676ae.jpg (159KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
190519036_a9d9f676ae.jpg
159KB, 500x375px
Is there any specific app on android you would recommend for calorie-counting

Also how do I count calories for when I really don't have the time and have to eat out (I study and work three jobs)
This is the cheapest food they sell in college here in asia, you pick 2-3 foods from the display, how can I count calories for this?
>>
>>25701563

Their tits are not their main pleasure giver, there are men for every girl but everyone hates small dicked, short, balding men. We are just fundamentally inferior to normal men.
>>
>>25701573
>Yeah, I'll probably die when I'm going to work or something one day in a bombing or just die in military service. I'm an English teacher so I have almost no job opportunities abroad. I'm stuck here forever.

Friend, consider Singapore, then Asia in general. They will pay a ton to get English teachers. Look into it.

You are not stuck anywhere forever and you will not die.
>>
What is the best form to have when doing a deadlift?
>>
>>25701579
>i need to find a hobby/interest that i can obsess over to distract me from my boring, miserable life and possibly get me a gf while i'm at it.

Both terrible reasons to get a hobby. These things happen as secondary effects, but they shouldn't be goals. If they are your goals, you'll get bored and give up too soon.

Try speed-dating, try online dating, don't imagine that any girl you see or contact is the one, see it as a way to get to know women and train socially. Have no fear.

Do you happen to know how to use Chrome to do scripts? I once had a code thing but it stopped working.
>>
>>25701610
>Is there any specific app on android you would recommend for calorie-counting

My Fitness Pal.

>Also how do I count calories for when I really don't have the time and have to eat out (I study and work three jobs)

Once you know calories for most foods, you can estimate the count to some degree.

>This is the cheapest food they sell in college here in asia, you pick 2-3 foods from the display, how can I count calories for this?

Check the food at home, see how much is 100 g then look at how much 100 g is. Eventually you'll have a fairly good idea.
>>
File: Untitledasdfgaergaerg.jpg (2MB, 5184x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledasdfgaergaerg.jpg
2MB, 5184x1936px
>>25701628

I tried, they always want native speakers. I can almost speak and teach English perfectly but they still don't care.

>>25701606

Well at least I kind of got my diet under control, lost around 18 kg's but can't go beyond that since I binge eat once or twice a week and don't exercise. I just feel so burned out, frustrated, hopeless and helpless and there is no support in my life. I'm sailing through all of this shit alone, I can take it but I'm getting tired, it's wearing me down.
>>
>>25701628
>Singapore
Hey op I know you mean well, but are you aware my country is the most emotionless and pessimistic in the world? I wouldn't suggest Singapore to any robot at all, I can't imagine this cold unfeeling concrete jungle doing good for the emotional health of anyone on r9k. Probably Thailand or something where people are happier would be better

>>25701695
>Check the food at home, see how much is 100 g then look at how much 100 g is.
I feel a bit stupid, I understand your English but I don't understand what this means at all sorry could you explain again?
>>
>>25701627
>Their tits are not their main pleasure giver

Few women would care for such an argument, just as much as you don't care about the same argument for your dick. Plus, you're wrong. A good third of women never orgasm from a cock and have to do it manually. For those, a big cock is mostly a nicety of the psychologic and isn't much of a practical bonus.

> there are men for every girl but everyone hates small dicked, short, balding men.

No, what everyone hates is a self-pitying, self-defeated vain faggot who uses his physique as an excuse. Not saying it's you, but that's more of a turn off than anything else.

You are a normal man and you aren't inferior. You just think like that. Stop thinking. Start lifting.
>>
>>25701630
>What is the best form to have when doing a deadlift?

The one where you feel no pain.

>>25701735
>I tried, they always want native speakers. I can almost speak and teach English perfectly but they still don't care.

That trend is fading, though, let them know. Explain that, as your future students, you have learned English consciously, unlike natives, who haven't and don't know what it's like to learn English as a second language. As to accent, you have less of an accent than the native Scotman.

> I'm sailing through all of this shit alone,

Not anymore. You have me and surely others around here. Hang on. Things will get better.

Start my DB program as soon as possible, friend.
>>
>>25701748
>a big cock is mostly a nicety of the psychologic and isn't much of a practical bonus.

And this is why she'll never be satisfied with me and %100 will cuck me behind my back or just dump me for a guy with a bigger dick. You can't win this game.
>>
>>25701736
>I feel a bit stupid, I understand your English but I don't understand what this means at all sorry could you explain again?

All right: ask Google how much is 100 grams of beans, then weigh beans on your scale, see how much it is. Next time you're at the cantine, you know how much 100 grams of beans are, and how many calories that is: you can now estimate how many calories you have in your plate.

Same for every other item. Roughly. Does that make more sense?
>>
>>25701630
Push your ass as far out as you can and bend over, like you're being fucked from behind. Try to find the hot spot where you feel no pain but massive gain
>>
>>25701877
>And this is why she'll never be satisfied with me and %100 will cuck me behind my back or just dump me for a guy with a bigger dick. You can't win this game.

Yes, you can. But you have to give the right people a chance. You're a smart guy, Anon, you won't choose a stupid slut. Intelligent women are less likely to kuck you. Choose someone you know you can trust. You can win this game.

We've won it for generations in my family: monogamous marriages that last to the death, decades of not getting cucked.
>>
>>25701957

They lasted because your family is probably genetically gifted. You can't even get scraps as a genetic trash.
>>
>>25701979
>They lasted because your family is probably genetically gifted.

I was partially adopted. My genetic family goes one step beyond not getting cucked: it actively beats its women and cucks them too.

Forget about genetics, it's a word for fatties who need an excuse, you don't need an excuse, you need a work out. Your body is designed to grow muscles if required to. If you get to it, you will get strong like a motherfucker, I swear to you.

Genetics in my family is this:

>Auschwitz skinny till 25
>massive fat gains beyond 25
>obese by 30
>hamplanets at 35
>eternal expension beyond that

I reversed the trend through sheer will and it worked. So can you.
>>
>>25701844

Don't think so man, I applied to two schools in South Korea and three in Japan last year. I also know a bit of Japanese, have full marks on TOEFL and have my CELTA. Still no dice and they keep rejecting because "they're looking for a British or American teacher". Hell I busted my till I found my current job and it pays like shit, I deal with spoiled rotten rich brats and their disrespectful behavior all day long. I just can't take any of this shit anymore, I just want to disappear from existence completely without a trace.
>>
>>25702179
>Don't think so man, I applied to two schools in South Korea and three in Japan last year. I also know a bit of Japanese, have full marks on TOEFL and have my CELTA. Still no dice and they keep rejecting because "they're looking for a British or American teacher". Hell I busted my till I found my current job and it pays like shit, I deal with spoiled rotten rich brats and their disrespectful behavior all day long. I just can't take any of this shit anymore, I just want to disappear from existence completely without a trace.

Have you considered teaching adults privately? People who want to learn English, but work during the day, etc. Those won't be a pain to deal with.

Try that.
>>
>>25702033

I'm already fit, but I'm 5'6", balding and have a 13 cm needle dick. Every female I approach gives me a disgusting look, they outright tell me I'm overcompensating and tell me to fuck off. I just gave up. Muscles don't do shit when you are a balding manlet with a shitty face my dick is so fucking comical that I got laughed at by an escort when I finally had it with sexual frustration. Now tell me to "just b confident brah" again.
>>
>>25702238

I tried that too, put up ads outside and internet. I can never agree on a decent price with them, they always try to jew their way out. It's not worth it.
>>
File: 1433527365917.png (28KB, 187x184px) Image search: [Google]
1433527365917.png
28KB, 187x184px
Depressedfag who posted pic related a week or so ago here if you can remember me.

I downloaded MyFitnessPal and have started counting calories, but damn when I'm feeling low it's so easy to just eat and eat. Going back to university and getting back into the drudgery of it all hasn't helped at all. I made a meal for two days and ended up eating it all in one.

At least I'm more conscious about how many calories are in the shit I eat. I've also tried to cut down heavily on carbs since they're nothing but bad news. I'm saving up to get a decent set of scales and some dumbbells but I doubt I'll ever get the motivation up to use either.

Oh, and since I'm too self conscious about posting a pic my weight and look is around the same as the third picture here: >>25701735
>>
>>25702265

Half considering you're trollan.

I doubt escorts laugh at customers, honestly.
>>
Nick, I'm a bulimic female who has gained maybe 50 lbs in the last year via bulimia. Before that, I was anorexic and had lost muscle mass fairly severely.

I have a nice shape (pear) and a small waist, but my body is shit because I don't have much muscle. My ass is entirely gone and I miss it.

I need a good routine for gaining back some muscle, it's probably more important than losing weight, but I don't think I could emotionally/psychologically handle gaining even more weight right now.

What do?
>>
>>25702293
>I can never agree on a decent price with them, they always try to jew their way out. It's not worth it.

Check what others ask for and choose your rate around that.

Even if your first clients pay less than average, it'll be experience for you and extra money.

Those who really need to learn English will pay you what you deserve.
>>
>>25702333
>>Half considering you're trollan.

You are so deep in your ultra positive lala land you don't even consider that shit like this actually happen to people.

>I doubt escorts laugh at customers, honestly.

Oh they do.
>>
how to make sure the body only eats the fat and not muscle when cutting
>>
>>25702317
>Depressedfag who posted pic related a week or so ago here if you can remember me.

I do.

>but damn when I'm feeling low it's so easy to just eat and eat.

Make sure to understand the difference between normal eating and emotional eating. Never eat emotionally, do something else.

>I made a meal for two days and ended up eating it all in one.

From now on, make a meal for one day only.

>At least I'm more conscious about how many calories are in the shit I eat.

An excellent beginning.

> I've also tried to cut down heavily on carbs since they're nothing but bad news.

They're not that bad, but they're high in calories, so be aware of that.

>. I'm saving up to get a decent set of scales and some dumbbells but I doubt I'll ever get the motivation up to use either.

Try at least one session before deciding anything. Follow my program, watch the tutorials.

You will be more than fine if you stick with it. I will help along, bro.
>>
File: 1445871816077.jpg (6KB, 378x289px) Image search: [Google]
1445871816077.jpg
6KB, 378x289px
Hey Nick, love your threads. I have a problem you could probably help me with. I am 1.85 and 88 kilos. I was 83 before I started working out, gained most of the weight in muscle. I am fond of my gainz but I still look like crap and really want to get some of that sleek sexy body.
I'm pretty good at counting calories and eating right(did that before to shed some kilos). Now I want to lose around 10 kilograms while maintaing most of the muscle I have. Can you recommend me a program? Something that mixes in some cardio for dat healthy heart?
>>
File: 1452119379986.jpg (20KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
1452119379986.jpg
20KB, 400x339px
>>25702350
>What do?

Buy some dumbbells and do my DB program, posted ITT. It's a fully body, you'll get generally strong. Squats will work your legs and ass overall.

Don't hesitate to modify the program at will according to how you feel and what you want. Read the guide, also.

Do read the guide right now, actually. All right?
>>
>>25702483
>emotional eating

That's the thing, I have nothing else. No friends, no gf (of course) and no motivation to do anything in terms of hobbies. When I'm sitting on my computer browsing 4chan or in that post-wank low food alleviates the hopeless feelings somewhat.

>make a meal for one day only

Very difficult to do with my budget, but I guess eating two days worth every day is more expensive than only eating one days worth.
>>
OP- post a pic of your body.
>>
>>25702388
>You are so deep in your ultra positive lala land you don't even consider that shit like this actually happen to people.

All right, sorry. Next escort, ask if they can handle a small dick. If they say yes, and then actually laugh, slap her shit. See if she still laughs.
>>
I'm fairly tall but skinny as fuck what's a decent routine to do to get ottermode.

Not trying to get massive just want to look good and be decently strong really.
>>
Uni started yesterday and I woke up early on the first day and fixed my sleep schedule. I went to sleep early pretty easily last night and woke up a bit earlier today too.
So why do I start feeling exhausted around the afternoon and how can I counteract that?
Maybe I ran out of willpower after two lectures and an hour of studying, but I don't know.
It messed up part of my day, I didn't even have the energy to think or read a newspaper or some shit. I stayed awake in the train but was completely blank in the head.

how do I feel more energy?
inb4 exercise
>>
>>25699412

>how many women have you fucked to think you're so knowledgeable about them

How long have you lived as a undesirable ugly skeleton manlet virgin to think you're so knowledgable about how to fix them?
>>
>>25702430
>how to make sure the body only eats the fat and not muscle when cutting

Make sure you don't starve for three days. Literally. Also don't undereat by more than 500kcal or so.
>>
File: cardio.gif (137KB, 1288x2588px) Image search: [Google]
cardio.gif
137KB, 1288x2588px
>>25702490
>Now I want to lose around 10 kilograms while maintaing most of the muscle I have. Can you recommend me a program? Something that mixes in some cardio for dat healthy heart?

nothing special to follow: calculate BMR, undereat by 400kcal or so, and that alone will do the trick eventually.

As to cardio, you can do the running program I posted ITT somewhere, I think.

Do cardio on rest days.
>>
Please post more easy to cook recipes OP you are so patient and helpful holy shit you are like a Jesus
>>
>>25698852
around every 10-15 pounds off defines your more and more.

So if you're skinny you're fucked but if not theres a possibility that with enough weight loss you'll become Chad
>>
>>25702597
>That's the thing, I have nothing else. No friends, no gf (of course) and no motivation to do anything in terms of hobbies. When I'm sitting on my computer browsing 4chan or in that post-wank low food alleviates the hopeless feelings somewhat.

Need to find something. Working out can be an outlet. Pour all your rage and anger into your reps. Go WAAAAAGH before a set. I do that, silently because neighbours, but the spirit is all there. Get mean and angry and lift that shit.

> When I'm sitting on my computer browsing 4chan or in that post-wank low food alleviates the hopeless feelings somewhat.

>lift hard
>think about who you want to fap to after work out
>once done with work out, feel proud
>give yourself fap reward
>shower
>do something fun, while feeling spent and clean, and at peace

>Very difficult to do with my budget, but I guess eating two days worth every day is more expensive than only eating one days worth.

Exactly. Consider cans for cheap healthy food.
>>
>>25702600

I won't impress you, if that's what you were wondering. I can assure you I've made a shitload of progress, compared to what I was before.

>>25702640
>what's a decent routine to do to get ottermode.

Lifting and cutting.
>>
File: xlzaB35.jpg (61KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
xlzaB35.jpg
61KB, 540x700px
>>25698800
Is the running meme correct? To lose weight, will jogging be all that's needed, or do I have to lift too?
>>
>>25702652
>So why do I start feeling exhausted around the afternoon and how can I counteract that?

Possibly digestion. When I eat at lunch, I get tired quickly afterwards. I skip lunch otherwise and feel fine.

>how do I feel more energy?

You get more strength. By lifting.

>inb4 exercise

Sorry, man, you have to. It won't be that bad. Do my DB program, you'll end up loving it.
>>
>>25702808
>anger and rage

I think you're misunderstanding. Whilst I'm angry as fuck about the current economic, political, environmental, everything environment it's more of a silent anger than anything. If I'm not provoked it's incredibly hard for me to bring up that anger in order to dispel it, I'm usually just too tired to do anything.
>>
>>25702824
>Lifting and cutting.
Explain because I don't get this fitness mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>25702787
>get a pot
>add 1 cup water 1 cup beef broth
>set it to boil then put it on medium heat
>chop up 3 potatoes into small chunks and throw them in
>throw 1lb of 93% lean ground beef in and stir every so often
>(for extra protein buy gelatin powder and add a bit)
>stop cooking once the potatoes are soft enough to cut through with a fork

you can add spices and herbs too i guess but beef and potatoes are god tier
>>
>>25702653
>How long have you lived as a undesirable ugly skeleton manlet virgin to think you're so knowledgable about how to fix them?

About 23 years. Is that enough?

>>25702787

For people who go hungry and are trying to cut: go for soups and stews. Cook around, add things you like, cut sausages into small slices, add onions, add tomatoe sauce, corn, buy dry meat like party sticks, cut them in small pieces, add to stew, and you get easy meals that are delicious.

Simple is the name of the game: cooking isn't hard. Consider eggs and the dozen ways to cook them. Watch tutorials about what you enjoy. Cooking is within reach, learn to enjoy every movement of is.
>>
>>25698800
this is fucking bait fuck off shill
>>
>>25699793
How many cals do you think this burns?
>>
File: 1450868107552.png (104KB, 660x187px) Image search: [Google]
1450868107552.png
104KB, 660x187px
>>25702795

Pic.

>>25702833
>Is the running meme correct? To lose weight, will jogging be all that's needed, or do I have to lift too?

It's even better: you can lose weight without any exercise. Undereat and you're done. Cardio helps running more but the simplest way is to eat less calories, less than you need. Lifting is for strength.
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71KB, 698x749px) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71KB, 698x749px
>>25702942
>everything environment it's more of a silent anger than anything.

When you start lifting heavy weights, you'll know how to tap into any kind of anger, silent and otherwise.

>>25703015

Lift weights, to get muscles, and undereat to burn the fat on your body.
>>
>>25702833
Jogging and dieting is sufficient. However, lifting helps a bit. Muscles naturally use more calories than fatty tissue, so you can get away with eating more when you're more muscular. It's the primary reason I work out.
>>
Where is this guide you keep talking about? The OP image?
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689KB, 3664x2552px) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689KB, 3664x2552px
>>25703070
>this is fucking bait fuck off shill

I got nothing to sell. I already gave you my work, for free. You can't call me a shill.

>>25703109

depends on so many things, it's best not thinking about it. Between 300 to 500 per hour.

>>25703191

Apologise if I forgot to post it.
>>
Are you Canadian or an autistic American who prefers the metric system?

I would have guessed European based on the use of centimetres instead of inches, but you don't come off as British and English seems to be your first language, so that puts most of Europe out.
>>
>>25699219

well here's one for you.
>>
>>25703147
I've been told that lifting burns a shitload of calories cuz is an excruciating excercise. I've been lied?
>>
>>25703059

>23 years
>is that enough

No, that's pretty much the age I expect people to make a tripfagging listen to me i'm a special self-made snowflake, but "i'm not a normalfag" thread.
>>
>>25703236

He is not that attractive to begin with so effect is minimalized. but he is healthier so it is better.
>>
>>25703224
>Are you Canadian or an autistic American who prefers the metric system?

I am Swiss.

> English seems to be your first language, so that puts most of Europe out.

It isn't, but I'm a former scholar with degrees in English and French and some other stuff. I come from the world of books primarily. Also why I came to you, we have more in common than you know.
>>
>>25698800
I want to start swimming any advice how to start or any routine for swimming?
>>
>>25703236

Had he kept the facial hair, he would look better than in the left pic. Facial hair is a huge difference. (Can't find pic I wanted to show)
>>
>>25703238
>I've been told that lifting burns a shitload of calories cuz is an excruciating excercise. I've been lied?

Yes. It burns, but it's not the main thing. You don't lift to burn calories, not primarily. Running or swimming burns more.

>>25703258
>No, that's pretty much the age I expect people to make a tripfagging listen to me i'm a special self-made snowflake, but "i'm not a normalfag" thread.

I am not 23, I spent 23 years living a robot life. Huge difference.

This thread isn't about me, though. You ask me a personal question, I respond to it. Everyone else asks about themselves, the point of this thread. If you're going to focus on me, don't then accuse me of being about myself. I'm here for you guys. Trip is just so you know which posts are mine.
>>
>>25703268
>I want to start swimming any advice how to start or any routine for swimming?

Main thing: watch tutorials over and over to learn, consider getting a teacher for one session. Swimming must be done right.

After that, just swim away and rest accordingly. Gradually increase the length you swim.
>>
>>25703399

>don't then accuse me of being about myself

You're a tripfag that posted a guide with a title which includes your name in large font.

You're some Swiss normalfag humble bragging about your success with getting fit and educated and probably some other bullshit I missed as well.

If you're solely interested in helping people do it anonymously.
>>
>>25703550
>You're a tripfag that posted a guide with a title which includes your name in large font.

Yes, because it's the trip I use here. It's all connected. It means nothing beyond that. Why are you so troubled by my trips? Who gives a shit? I wrote that stuff, the least I can do is sign it, don't you think? With a nick, at that. It really doesn't matter. What are you afraid of, that I might become famous for that guide or something? Please.

>You're some Swiss normalfag humble bragging about your success

If I were to brag, I'd post pictures of my insane physique instead of telling everyone they'd not be impressed by it, don't you think?

>normalfag

I pity you for using such terms. I am, however, far from normal. What kind of normalfag spends hours writing nerds a guide and even more hours making threads for them? Say what you want, this shit isn't normal.

>fit and educated and probably some other bullshit I missed as well.

I'm not into false modesty and I never claimed any of this was awesome or anything, it's just true. I've also only said this in an answer to a question, possibly yours. If you didn't want to know, you shouldn't have asked about it.

>If you're solely interested in helping people do it anonymously.
>anonymously

Now you realise you don't know my name. You do realise I'm anonymous, right? My trip is just like an ID number. Nothing more. You don't know who I am and you don't know my name. I am 100% anonymous. All you know is which posts are mine in this thread and the past ones.
>>
>>25698800
Hello Nick. As 200cm/75kg dude I just wanna get more weight first. Any good tips and I dont mean only "le eat more, ez".
>>
>>25703714
>Any good tips and I dont mean only "le eat more, ez".

If eating is difficult for you: consider pistachios. Easy to eat, filled with calories and good fats. Also whole milk for drinking.

Doing both throughout the day will put as many kilos on you as you want and shouldn't be too hard to put it.
>>
>>25698852
Thread should have ended here.
God, fitfags are insufferable as fuck.
>>
>>25703786
>Thread should have ended here.

>should have

You should have been lifting years ago. "Should have" doesn't get anybody far.

I'm not unsufferable, I'm here for your questions if you have any. If you don't, you don't have to post here. Since you did anyway, why don't you actually ask something and come away with more information than you had before?
>>
File: shitbod.png (62KB, 1918x646px) Image search: [Google]
shitbod.png
62KB, 1918x646px
Less is what I am now, Right is what I want.

I want to be skinny with no muscles/ emphasized shit. But right now I'm a fucking goblin, despite having good genes/ decent framework.

My fucking noodle arms are the most embarrassing, my ribs are kinda gross, and my back has the humps from my spine visible.

When I eat more (shitloads of calories) they all go into my stomach, thighs, or ass. I don't eat a lot of protein but I don't have much control over my diet. (very very very poor)

I want thicker arms that aren't blubber either. I don't wanna put on just fat- I want to look otter without looking like a fucking model. I want the very tall/ slender look. I'm an artist/ non-abrasive guy/ quiet but fierce/ passionate. I don't want to give the impression that I'm a fuck machine, but rather that I'm a decent human. I want to be able to pick up and dominate girls when I want, but I am too weak for anything right now. I got a good face to work with. (It fits the impression I described wanting to give)

I simply don't want to be an embarrassment when I undress.

Help.
>>
>>25703647

>don't you think

I think you're acting like you don't understand the "humble" part of humble bragging because you're a self-absorbed cunt.

>i pity you

You would pity me, being a semi-successful normalfag.

Are you a wizard that collects feces filled jugs?

No, you're some dipshit that considers writing a guide on the internet to get attention to be a special snowflake abnormal thing that seperates you from the masses somehow.

Fuck off back to /fit/, I'm done with this shit.
>>
>>25703746
What is whole milk? One liter a day? Is not GOMAD more than that?
>>
>>25699342
Be me 5'8 170
>>
>>25703854

For your body, I recommend my DB program, to get some strength, it will give you a good basis. You won't get beefy overnight and you won't have to develop more muscles than you want (not increasing weight will stop your progress, basically).

You can be skinny and muscly all right.

As to skin, try clearasil; you can also ask your doctor and should be able to get some pills to help with acne..

Ottermode of sort is what you want, it's accessible by lifting. So that's what I recommend.
>>
>>25703330
>Facial hair is a huge difference
Thanks for reminding me.
;_;
>>
>>25703893
>I think you're acting like you don't understand the "humble" part of humble bragging because you're a self-absorbed cunt.

In truth, I realise that being here with a trip doesn't make me more known than you being here. You're the only one who doesn't realise this.

>You would pity me, being a semi-successful normalfag.

I pity you because you choose your own reality and act like you don't.

>No, you're some dipshit that considers writing a guide on the internet to get attention to be a special snowflake abnormal thing that seperates you from the masses somehow.

That was tongue in cheek, but I maintain that the people you call normalfags wouldn't do that.

>to get attention

If you refuse to believe I am here to help and nothing else, so be it. As long as the people who want help get it and make progress, I am content.

>Fuck off back to /fit/, I'm done with this shit.

How about this: you kindly leave and let me do what I want, yes? Thanks.
>>
>>25703899
>What is whole milk? One liter a day? Is not GOMAD more than that?

Yes, GOMAD is literally "Gallon Of Milk A Day", but it doesn't matter. Pistachios are over 500kcal for 100 grams. Eat this stuff over your normal diet, and whole milk as much as you can throughout the day, you'll put on weight. Eat everything you can.
>>
>>25703914
Will I have to get a gym membership? I don't wanna lift weights, and I'd prefer to do stuff alone/ not in public. Only way I wouldn't get anxiety in those sorts of places is if I am constantly moving/ breathing deeply. (I breath very loud for everything, shit lungs, mostly try to restrain from doing it)

Would you consider any kind of swimming regimen over doing weights? (is swimming a good option basically, like in terms of hobby/ workout)

How about diet? Would just working out do it all? Don't I need to put on weight?
>>
>>25698800
Ive been eating about 1200 cal spread out evenly over 4 meals a day. It seems to be pretty effective. Every saturday I eat about 1700 to boost my metabolism again for the next week.
>>
>>25704146
>Will I have to get a gym membership?

Not necessarily. DB's can be used at home easily without spending too much money.

> I don't wanna lift weights

it's the best way to get muscles.

>Would you consider any kind of swimming regimen over doing weights?

That's cardio, it's not bad at all for ottermode, but it may take a bit more time to grow muscles that way. Cardio doesn't grow muscles much at all. I'd still recommend some lifting.

>How about diet? Would just working out do it all? Don't I need to put on weight?

Read the guide for more details, but it entirely depends on what you want. If you want lean, eating enough protein and not overeating will be more than enough.
>>
>>25704195
>Every saturday I eat about 1700 to boost my metabolism again for the next week.

You can't boost your metabolism. It's fine to do that but don't imagine that it does much more than just giving your body sufficient energy so that it doesn't have to tap into the fat.

Glad that you're making progress, though!
>>
Losing weight made me more suicidal than I've ever been. That was 2 years ago.
>>
>>25704195
Boost metabolism... You also practice muscle confusion you faggy fag faggot
>>
>>25704298
>Losing weight made me more suicidal than I've ever been.

Very unlikely. Nobody gets suicidal simply for getting healthier.
>>
>>25704271
Ok. Ive just heard that it will help because your body will get used to the lower amount of calories and wont tap into those reserves of fat as much. Thats probably just broscience though.
>>
>>25704355
>Ok. Ive just heard that it will help because your body will get used to the lower amount of calories and wont tap into those reserves of fat as much.

Mostly bullshit. I've spent days without eating much of anything at all and didn't notice any major difference. Studies don't show a significant decrease in metabolism, Starvation Mode is a myth.
>>
>>25701573
Look here friend, you are living in an unstable environment with violence surrounding you. Fight for you life. Not by joinging to war or grabbing a gun. But by trying to improve your own life and trying to improves the lives of those in your community by getting yourself fit enough to be a useful and helpful member. You speak english so (if you've got a video camera and the internet means) make videos on your peoples' situation and ask for help and post it to youtube and every video sight you can and send it to a foreign news station. I personally know many people who would be willing to help your situation if they knew about it. Give yourself a purpose to live even if it is not your own survival, but your family's and friends' and neighbors' survival. You've have got an opportunity here to save lives. Your english speaking skills are probably your best asset on a large scale and getting fit is your best asset on a local scale. You have got a purpose, friend. Now do something about it
>>
>>25704248

In your DB program
>>25699793
>5x5 military presses (5 sets of 5 repetitions)

I don't fully know the terminology here. What I'm reading is "do 5, small break, do another 5"
Is it that? If not, what does repetition mean? How do I gauge how much I do in a set? How long do I wait between sets?
>>
File: sup.png (1MB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
1MB, 1024x1076px
>>25704469
this is some wise shit, anon, take heed
>>
>>25704472
>I don't fully know the terminology here. What I'm reading is "do 5, small break, do another 5"
>Is it that? If not, what does repetition mean? How do I gauge how much I do in a set? How long do I wait between sets?

The guide explains this all in detail, if you want.

5x5 = 5 sets of 5 reps

a set is a series of repetitions, simply. Do 5, then take a short break, then do 5 again.

Go read the guide, it really explains everything in "how to lift".

>wait

45 minutes to 2 minutes, basically long enough so you can repeat the set.
>>
>>25704472
>If not, what does repetition mean?

It's one movement.

>How do I gauge how much I do in a set?

Rep range is detailed in guide:

1 to 3, pure strength
4 to 8, strength and hypertrophy
8 to 12, resistance
beyond 12, silliness

Roughly.
>>
File: 1374427464082.jpg (565KB, 934x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1374427464082.jpg
565KB, 934x1017px
>>25698800
is scoobs natty?
why doesn't he wear shirts ?
why are his nips sooooo hard?
>>
>>25704551

Hello France.

He might just be natty, yes. He likes to show his work. He gets turned on by being on video.
>>
>>25704321

Believe what you want, but it's true. I'm 6'3" and I was below 300lbs for the first time in effectively forever. I've always been depressed, not "oh I'm totally sad and depressed" I mean I was in an out of therapy since I was maybe 6 until I was 16 and learned to hide it because it was killing my mom.

When I was down, I felt like shit, mentally. Sure, my clothes fit better, and people could see it, but I felt like shit.
>>
>>25704654

Then we need to do something about that. Working out should give you a mental boost.

What's your current work out, if any?
>>
>>25704469

No one cares about Turks, you're probably automatically hating me after reading that spoiler.
>>
>>25704743

Most people think of Turks as the superior kind of Arabs out there. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>25704528
>1 to 3, pure strength
You're telling me I do one squat, wait 2 minutes, do one squat again, wait 10 minutes, do a squat again- repeat this for a total of 5 squats, that counts as filling that whole part of the routine?
Really?
>>
You post good info and seem to be a helpful and nice guy nick.

I understand if this is a bit forward, but could we see a picture of your results by any chance?
Preferably a before after if you wouldn't mind?
>>
Hey Nick,

Any tips on how to prevent loose skin when losing weight?
>>
>>25704771

Well I can pass a a white guy when I don't tell people I am one, but thanks to recent developments everyone hates us.
>>
>>25704818
>You're telling me I do one squat, wait 2 minutes, do one squat again

Nobody does pure strength, as said in the guide you should read. Go for 5 to 8, that's a good range.

But suppose you chose 1 rep. The weight you would train with should be so heavy you can barely do 2 reps. In that sense, yes, you would take a break after 1 rep, because you'd be lifting very heavy.

The weight you lift is always the max you could lift for one or 2 more reps.
>>
>>25702293
>>25702369
/r/TEFL, guys
>>
>>25704678

Between work and school I don't anymore. I leave my apartment at 9am and get back at 1am if I'm lucky. My "workout" comes from my job, which involves moving a lot of steel in shitty carts or on equally shitty rollers.
>>
>>25704819
>but could we see a picture of your results by any chance?

I honestly doubt you'd be impressed. Give me a few more months so I can show you something more encouraging. What you'd see now is a skinnyfat getting muscular nicely, but nothing very inspiring, so far.

Is that OK?
>>
>>25704836
>Any tips on how to prevent loose skin when losing weight?

You need to be extremely fat to have this problem. It depends on people too, and the speed at which you lose weight. If you lose half a kilo a week, you shouldn't have much trouble, even if you did, skin eventually adjusts, unless you're insanely fat, but that'd be fat as in "literally can't walk easily" sort of fat.
>>
>>25704841
>Well I can pass a a white guy when I don't tell people I am one, but thanks to recent developments everyone hates us.

You'll be fine.

>>25704906

Any way to make time for a work out around 3 times a week?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 325x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 325x200px
>>25704909
Kek I'm in the same boat bro.
Salgoodman.jpg
Just curious.
>>
>>25705027
I don't have time to sleep, let alone do more physical activity.
>>
I need to get boot camp ready in 6 months
my running is fine just pushups/curlups
>>
>>25705008

Got it, thanks for the reply dude!
>>
>>25705062

Love Saul. Prefer it over Breaking Bad, especially after season 3.

>>25705084

This is crazy. It ain't good. Any way to change that?
>>
>>25704885

I didn't know about this place, thanks man.
>>
File: 1452497168675.jpg (21KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1452497168675.jpg
21KB, 500x318px
>>25704873
Alright, thanks man!
This makes getting fit seem way more possible than I thought it'd be. I could do this stuff in between other stuff easily once I get my own place/ schedule going. I haven't calculated how on average how long these workouts would last- it'd be good to know a rounded number.

Also, I have no experience when it comes to buying weights. I can very easily over-exert myself, or go for stuff that's "just pure pansy" and I won't know the difference.
>>25703211
Found the guide actually, will give this a read and try asking the right questions to you or someone else when the time comes. I found some of the relevant sections so I don't know why I bothered including this part of the post

But yeah, this is good man
Really looking forward to doing this! Despite all the negativity you're getting in this thread, you've affected one person at the very least
All that's left to do is for me to put in the work
>>
>>25705123

If I take any fewer classes, I have to start paying back loans, and I'm already having trouble paying my bills because of time I'm losing from work. I don't have health insurance because I can't afford it, and now I'm losing even more to a 401k I'm forced to have, but will never be able to use. Society doesn't care about a 26yo student.

So, no. I really can't without making things worse.
>>
Forget all this terrible advice. This is what you do:
>>>/fit/35592338

>>25699011
I don't think deep set eyes are an Asian feature but I have all the other stuff. I can tell you through experience it's not enough. You also need money. If you don't have money, you have to be in a shitty band or have A list celebrity looks.
>>
>>25705207
>This makes getting fit seem way more possible than I thought it'd be.

That's my goal here. Once that is done, we've past the hardest obstacle.

> I haven't calculated how on average how long these workouts would last- it'd be good to know a rounded number.

About an hour. Less in the beginning. I take a little over an hour with lots of pauses between sets and conversation with my partner, so around an hour or less, even much less, is fine.

>Also, I have no experience when it comes to buying weights. I can very easily over-exert myself, or go for stuff that's "just pure pansy" and I won't know the difference.

Buy DB's with removable weights, then buy a bunch of 1 kilo weights, and o.5, and 2,5 kilos and such. That way you can increase very gradually.

>But yeah, this is good man
Really looking forward to doing this! Despite all the negativity you're getting in this thread, you've affected one person at the very least
>All that's left to do is for me to put in the work

I'm glad! One person is all it takes to make this whole thing worth it for me.

I'll be around.

Also here's my email if you need anything:

[email protected]
>>
>>25698800

Even if I eat 4000 calories a day while sitting on my ass I don't gain a single gram.

I literally cannot gain weight. Unfortunately this also means I cannot gain muscle.

Explain this, energyfags.

> inb4 hurr metabolism
>>
>>25705282

Shit sucks.

Perhaps you could try doing it in the morning? It doesn't require much time, give it 45 minutes, or even just 30 minutes and do what you can in that time. 3 times a week 30 minutes will already be a big difference.
>>
>metabolic syndrome from antipsychotics (clozapine)
>starve self for 3 weeks, taking wellbutrin and smoking to suppress appetite
>only eat once every three days; it's always less than 700cal
>drink 3L of water/day
>don't lose a pound
>can't exercise because of crippling anxiety, broken car, and physical injuries

Explain

If you use the words "starvation mode" I will laugh at your utter ignorance of biology, so don't bother if that's what you're planning.
>>
>>25705323
>Even if I eat 4000 calories a day while sitting on my ass I don't gain a single gram.

Are you a hamplanet? If not, did you actually count these calories?

>I literally cannot gain weight. Unfortunately this also means I cannot gain muscle.

Most likely, you don't eat as much as you think, quite simply. There's no way for your body to magically dissipate energy you've eaten.

You're wrong about the muscle, though. They need protein to grow, not fat.

How much fat do you have currenty?
>>
>>25705376
>If you use the words "starvation mode" I will laugh at your utter ignorance of biology, so don't bother if that's what you're planning.

I've already stated that SM was a myth.

In the long run, you WILL lose weight. It is simply impossible for you not to lose weight if you undereat, by definition. It's more likely that you don't count your calories properly than you broke the universe and its law. How much is that Wellbutrin? Do you drink only water?

Exercising doesn't need to be done in public, if that's what you mean. I don't.

What kind of injuries?
>>
>>25704743
Friend, please take what I said to heart and do it (especially the outreach to foreign media and youtube). Where I live, literally everyone I know and the majority of my community are talking about what is going on in Turkey and Durkaland. I promise you if you inform the people of whats going on, get some video footage of damages to your community, interviews with people, someone will help. It doesn't matter where the heck you are or who the heck you are, there will always be a bleeding heart to do something about it. Stick with me here on this next part. I know that Turkey is a primarily Muslim country (i dont know what your affiliation is but it doesnt matter for my point) that has had an uneasy relationship with Christianity, but Western Christians, especially U.S. christians, are very willing to help financially or supplies or people wise even without any witnessing crap or trying to convert your crap. I know a couple megachurches in my area that, if you made a good case, would be willing to help your community. There are other groups you can go to in different continents but in any event, you've got the means to do something for your people here, friend
>>
>>25698800

Hey Nick. Glad to see you're keeping up with trying to motivate us robots to do better.

I use to work out excessively and am actually built fit, but I've been unable to work out since I hit this wall for the past few years. The weight has come on, but, your thread yesterday(?) I think it was had me motivated to do begin working out again.

That said, know any good website to buy a cheap set of dumbells? I'm kind've lucked out with a gym outside planet fitness, but even then, thats kind've too far of a distance to get to. Got little to spend these days.
>>
>>25705459
>over estimation of calories
My meal is 1 chicken breast, baked, 1/2 cup of long grain brown rice, and like a cup of broccoli florets.
>do you only drink water
Yes
>how many calories in the wellbutrin
Fuck if I know. It's a fucking pill. Let's assume it's the same as a shot of vodka, so like 70 calories.
>what kind of injuries
Degenerative disc disease, some muscles fucked up at my left leg hip junction, and my arches have been collapsed or something for the last month. Probably all from the last job I worked. The hip and feet thing make it hurt to walk and the spine makes me want to avoid deadlifts/squats/etc for fear of making it worse.

I used to run but it's too cold now, and my hip/leg, feet, weight make it hard to get back into without shin splints and other pain.
>>
>>25699741 Here.
>>25699793

Just did this and it's almost like i can feel the gains.

Can i do it twice per day if i feel like i can handle it?
>>
>>25705581
>I use to work out excessively and am actually built fit, but I've been unable to work out since I hit this wall for the past few years. The weight has come on, but, your thread yesterday(?) I think it was had me motivated to do begin working out again.

Do that. Muscle memory is real: you'll regain your muscles much, MUCH faster than anyone else.

>That said, know any good website to buy a cheap set of dumbells? I'm kind've lucked out with a gym outside planet fitness, but even then, thats kind've too far of a distance to get to. Got little to spend these days.

Try the nearest junkyard, if you have sections where people throw away stuff that others can pick up. Consider ads, lots of people buy DB and never do anything with them, they'll be glad to throw the stuff away. Flea markets, yard sales, stuff like that.

Even Craiglist and such, if they do that sort of thing.

Surely a sportshop can't be too far, it's worth it, man. Overall, it shouldn't be over 100 bucks for a decent set.
>>
>>25705593
>Fuck if I know. It's a fucking pill. Let's assume it's the same as a shot of vodka, so like 70 calories.

You are aware that some pills are very calorific, right? Google says it has no calories (or no data, who knows).

>My meal is 1 chicken breast, baked, 1/2 cup of long grain brown rice, and like a cup of broccoli florets.

So how many calories is that?

>The hip and feet thing make it hurt to walk and the spine makes me want to avoid deadlifts/squats/etc for fear of making it worse.

If you lift light enough, you shouldn't have a problem. You'd only get stronger, which would be better for your bones. If you have a doc, talk it out with him. Just don't lift too heavy, favor lighter weights and more reps at first.
>>
I'm conflicted. I want to go ottermode, but at the same time I don't want to be a skelefuck.
I was 140lb when I started at 6'. Now I'm at 170lb.

How do I reconcile these views without drugs?
Essentially, where do I find my spot on the "pick 2 of natty/huge/shredded"?
>>
File: 1357680282493.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1357680282493.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>25705680
>Can i do it twice per day if i feel like i can handle it?

Nope! That's enough, save it for next time. Your muscles now need to rest, to repair themselves, and come back stronger and bigger. Do this again in 2 days.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Very glad.

>mfw
>>
>>25705733
>I want to go ottermode, but at the same time I don't want to be a skelefuck.

You lift, you cut. You won't get bigger if you don't lift heavier, so that's one way to stay lean muscle-wise; as to the fat, if you eat at a deficit, the fat will disappear gradually.

Adjust both at your convenience.

>more muscle = lift heavier
>shredded = burn the fat by undereating
>>
>>25705771
That's good, but a shame at the same time.

Thanks for everything, man. Keep on trucking.
>>
>>25705732
>pills calorific
Wasn't aware of that. It's like 50mg of some starch and filler. No reasonable explanation for it being calorific.
>how many calories is that 400 total. Because I don't measure by the ounce I just overestimate at 700.
>just start light
It hurts to walk, let alone lift anything. My best bet would be swimming but my car is broken and I'm soon to be homeless.

You never answered why I didn't lose any weight after 3 weeks.
>>
>>25705810
That's the problem. 170lb on a 6' frame is still a skele. But I'm not seeing muscle definition on the stomach or legs really, just that I'm generally bigger.
If I bulk more I lift heavier and get stronger but I lose even more definition. If I cut I go back to being a weakling. Is there a way to gain weight while reducing body fat? Half of /fit/ says no, the other half says 'just bulk on lift days, cut on off days', so I don't know.
>>
>>25705834

Very welcome!

>>25705849
>Wasn't aware of that. It's like 50mg of some starch and filler. No reasonable explanation for it being calorific.

Agreed. Can't be the origin of those extra cals.

>>25705849
>You never answered why I didn't lose any weight after 3 weeks.

Because that's not possible, unless you were already very skinny to begin with and have an extremely low BMR.

Perhaps your scale is fucked up, ever tried a different one?

Do you SEE changes in the mirror?

All this pain you're having isn't normal.

Soon to be homeless? Any friend or family you can find shelter at?

Anything else you consume that don't think has calories?
>>
>>25705891
>If I bulk more I lift heavier and get stronger but I lose even more definition.

Then don't bulk. You can "clean bulk" with just protein.

>Is there a way to gain weight while reducing body fat?

By gaining muscle only, which excludes bulking. Eat at maintenance, or a very very slight excess. Adjust accordingly.

>Half of /fit/ says no, the other half says 'just bulk on lift days, cut on off days', so I don't know.

Don't listen to them. Fat is excess energy stored for later use: in other words, it isn't used if it's on you. If it isn't used, it isn't needed, hence being stored for later. You don't need extra fat to get bigger. A normal bulk is just to ensure your body has all it needs, but even a thin layer of fat already shows your body has what it needs to produce more of itself.
>>
>>25705906
>ever tried a different one
Yes
>see any changes?
No. I'm on the bus right now. I have a pic at home.
>all this pain you're having isn't normal
Yes, I know. I'm a fucking failure at life.
>soon to be homeless
That's what happens when you have to quit your job because of injuries and you start hearing whispers from your coworkers saying they're going to kill you, but no one else hears them. Disability takes 4-6months to process.
>have anyone else
No. Family disowned me after finding out I was sick.
>anything else you consume
No.

>it's impossible
I guess not.
>>
>>25706005
>Yes, I know. I'm a fucking failure at life.

No, you're receiving signals from your body that something's wrong. That's not being a failure.

>That's what happens when you have to quit your job because of injuries and you start hearing whispers from your coworkers saying they're going to kill you, but no one else hears them. Disability takes 4-6months to process.

All right. Do you have a psychiatrist at the moment?

>No. Family disowned me after finding out I was sick.

That's fucked up.

And yes, it's impossible. You cannot run a car without gas any more than your body can consume nothing to live on.

That said, weight issues aren't your main priority for now. You need a stable situation. Surely there's some group that can help you, some hospital, the ER, something?
>>
>>25705340

When? When in the morning?

The only time I want is to hit a bag, but I can't afford that kind of gym.
>>
>>25706181
>When? When in the morning?

Before you go to work?
>>
>>25705849
What exactly do you think is wrong with your car?
>>
>>25706192
I go to school first. I get home between 1-1:30 am and have class at 9am. When exactly do I make time? Lose even more sleep for more physical activity? I can barely find the will to get up as it is.
>>
How do I get out of this rut?
I'm stalling because of my diet and sleep. I can't sleep at night because I wake up because of fucked up shit in my past. On top of that I have university so properly placed meals are a pain. I can't just come home at the end of the day and eat 2000 calories in an hour. I just want to squat more than 2 plate and bench more than 1 and stop looking barely better than a dumb new years res guy.
>>
>>25706321
>I go to school first. I get home between 1-1:30 am and have class at 9am. When exactly do I make time? Lose even more sleep for more physical activity? I can barely find the will to get up as it is.

OK. How about this: the time you spend on 4chan is now used for a work out. Does that work out? (Pun.)
>>
>>25706338
>On top of that I have university so properly placed meals are a pain.

Properly placed doesn't matter.

> I can't just come home at the end of the day and eat 2000 calories in an hour.

That's what I do. Buy a sandwhich, or buy the stuff and make yourself a sandwhich in advance.

Eat lots of protein and lifter heavier. If you can't lift heavier, lift the same, but add reps. That way you'll still progress. Increase slowly, always. Do 1 more rep per set, for instance. And grow.

How often do you work out?
>>
>>25706151
Yeah I have a psychiatrist but he can't fix my problems any more than he pull money out of his ass for me.

I'm on medicaid my friend. The psychs are shit; the PCPs are shit, and everything needs to be planned a month or so in advance unless you're having a psychotic break.

The ER can't do anything than give me pain meds and tell me to follow up with my PCP. Unfortunately I will probably be living in a shelter, or if I'm lucky, my car, come February, so that's not much of an option.

Maybe I should just order some DNP?
>>
>>25706379
I'm at work on my phone in-between cuts.
>>
>>25706422

Is there ANYONE who can share his sofa with you? Anyone from High School or something?

>>25706433
>I'm at work on my phone in-between cuts.

So much for me.
>>
>>25699035
New mood or 5htp
>>
>>25706307
I'm not a car expert by any means so I'm assuming it's a transmission fluid leak that I didn't know about so all the fluid went out. The clutch would work fine, then for two days only worked when bottoming out, then stuck to the bottom and wouldn't come up and the car wouldn't start.

I bought the car off some Mexican wannabe racer guy so it's lowered and I don't own a jack so I can't get to the transmission fluid reservoir. I'm spending the last of my money to have it repaired. As for the actual problem? I don't know. The guy on the phone I talked to said it might be a "flake" (sp?) or master hydraulic cylinder leak.
>>
>>25706449
>is there anyone
M8 I'm schizo and in a different state than the one I grew up in to eventually get residency status and go back to school. I have no one.
>>
>>25706511
>M8 I'm schizo and in a different state than the one I grew up in to eventually get residency status and go back to school. I have no one.

There has to be somewhere you can go, right? What about a mental hospital? They can't just let you hit the street with a mental disease, right?
>>
>>25706545
They can and will. Schizophrenics are like 50% homeless or some ridiculous number.

I've been to the psych ward before... I'd rather keep my phone and internet privileges than be pumped full of haloperidol for 5 days until my insurance won't cover my stay anymore.
>>
>>25706419
3x a week, doing starting strength with minor accessories. I've been told that more reps are for hypertrophy. I want to gain strength before I get into that.
>>
>>25706449
>so much for me

I know. I'm sorry.
>>
i dont feel like im making too much gains i dont know why i do eat a lot and have gained 10lbs/3 months or so but i cant gain too much more 158lbs/5'7"(170cm)
also
>>25705101
>>25705101
>>25705101
>>
>tfw no gym near me
>tfw calisthenics
>tfw I feel like it's useless
I'm never going to make it, am I?
>>
>>25706594

I am sorry that I can't do more for you. If I had enough money, I'd help more. I'm not rich yet.

>>25706603
>I've been told that more reps are for hypertrophy.

Yes, no. Go for 5 to 8. The more you do, the more like cardio it becomes. Read guide for more details. Hypertrophy always means more actual strength. Lower reps are strength without growth because your nervous system gets better at using the muscles you already have, basically, but you'll stall eventually.

>>25706648

Can you get a roomie, or one more roomie, to spare some cash?
>>
>>25706678

Are you increasing the weights you're lifting?

>>25706711

You will, but you need DB at least.
>>
>>25698800
>still no pics
you're full of shit
>>
>>25706737
Dumbbells? I have one 4kg weight at home, I hate how I'm short for one. Guess I'll buy another one.
>>
>>25706786
>you're full of shit

All the info I post can be verified easily. None of it is shit. I'm not lying to you.

I don't think my progress would impress you for now.
>>
What if we're not manly enough to go hunk mode but now girly enough to go trap mode? Then what?
>>
>>25706809

Look around for people who want to get rid of that stuff. Surely someone has DB they don't want anymore. Check junkyards too.

>>25706861

You can get more manly easily.
>>
>>25698800
Lose weight fast.

1)Caffeine

2)Ephedrine

3)Aspirin

4)Theanine (optional)
>>
>>25706737
yeah i hit 2pl8 in my dl
but my squats and bench are shit i cant increase them without losing form and everything
i think i also cant manage to completely "activate" or use my lats so i started implementing more pullups
>>
>>25706714
Every roommate I've had has kicked me out, including my parents and what was my oldest friend. Despite what the initially think, no one wants to be around me for extended periods of time, and I don't blame them.

I'm an anathema, and I've accepted that.
>>
>>25706939
>but my squats and bench are shit i cant increase them without losing form and everything

Then increase reps. Keep good form. Once you can do 8 to 10 reps more easily, and only then, add weight and go back to 5 reps.
>>
>>25706921
I'll definitely get that DB. Should I follow >>25699793 then?
Also, my parents (yeah, I live with them) are criticizing me how I'm going to ruin myself because they think the "30 minute calisthenics work out I do every 5 days in a row with a 2-3 days break + not eating bread, pasta, sugar shit (chocolate etc)" is bad. They think I will be anorexic or some shit. This one time my father showed me a picture of himself when he was younger, where he had a flat stomach, and then he said that mine looks the same, when I obviously have fat on my lower part of the stomach sticking out a bit. He's a fucking lunatic, how can I fight them? I used concrete arguments but nothing works. I'm scared because I depend on them.
>>
File: why am i not losing weight.jpg (658KB, 2168x1568px) Image search: [Google]
why am i not losing weight.jpg
658KB, 2168x1568px
>>25706714
>I am sorry that I can't do more for you. If I had enough money, I'd help more. I'm not rich yet.
It's not your fault I don't have the strength to off myself. Don't feel sorry.

Anyway, this is the pic I was talking about.
>>
>>25706958

I ache for you. I'm assuming you're not telling me everything and I respect that.

I hope someone else knows a solution for your predicament. If you must hit the street, try finding places that are open 24/7, gyms or libraries and such. Assuming you're American, try asking some church for help. State your exact problem and hide your fedora. These people will help you.
>>
>>25706479

Ah, I had a reply already written but then somehow I clicked out and lost it.

Normally, a no start condition is unrelated to a transmission problem but there's something called a clutch switch that has to be depressed to start the car. Could be related, unless you let the car set so long that you killed the battery.

Have you confirmed the transmission is leaking and that the fluid on the ground is actually transmission fluid? If so, get some transmission fluid, pop the hood and fill it back up. If it is leaking you'll find out how fast. If it's not leaking really bad and you can drive the car then put in a bottle of fluid every now and then until it gets you down the line.

I'm terrible with anything manual, I never owned one, but your car is so low that you could have cracked your transmission pan on something. It's possible to fix it with JB Weld, but you would have to get under the car for that.

There could have been other problems related to your transmission fluid being low. You can post on /o/ for if you wanted more opinions.
>>
>>25707039
>There could have been other problems related to your transmission fluid being low. You can post on /o/ for if you wanted more opinions.
They told me to check the transmission fluid, and like I said, the car has been lowered to about half what a normal suspension is, so I couldn't get to the transmission fluid reservoir. It's my fault I'm a retard for not owning a jack, but that's the way it is.

It's not the battery, I checked.

Mechanics will tell me when they bleed me for cash I guess.
>>
Which is more efficient, for lack of a better word, losing weight first then building muscle or vice versa?
>>
>>25707007
>I'll definitely get that DB. Should I follow >>25699793 (You) then?

Yeppers.

>because they think the "30 minute calisthenics work out I do every 5 days in a row with a 2-3 days break + not eating bread, pasta, sugar shit (chocolate etc)" is bad.

Top kek. Prove them wrong in a few months when you start looking awesome and making gains.

> He's a fucking lunatic, how can I fight them? I used concrete arguments but nothing works. I'm scared because I depend on them.

They can't stop you exercising and eating well. If they go too far, demand to see a doctor with them and see what he says. Make them go against true facts, not yourself. See what happens. Once the doctor confirms that you're doing everything right, they'll have nothing left to object to.

>option: lock bedroom
>pretend to be fapping when you lift
>"hmpf, hmpf"
>"Anooooon, it's dinner time!"
>"I can't mom... I'm... I must finish this homework real quick."
>mom listen to door
>"HMPF HMPF, fuuuu-..."
>"Oh shit, my Anon is masturbating his penis! Better leave" "Anon, it's OK, come when you're ready, tee hee".

Easy.
>>
>>25707023

You have a good reserve of body fat, so even at 700kcal, this is possible, you do seem to have lost weight since then, though.

Don't off yourself, this isn't your fault. You have a real condition and you need help. All you can do is try and get that help.

Go knock on a church's door, and whatever these people try to do to help you, accept (within reasonable limits, of course).

Do it for me if not for yourself.
>>
>>25706972
alright
also
db rows or bb rows? what about for the shoulder press
my left shoulder caves in a bit since its uneven
>>
>>25707093
>Which is more efficient, for lack of a better word, losing weight first then building muscle or vice versa?

More efficient, depends what your goal is. Both are possible.

Do you want to look good first and look muscly later?

Or do you want to keep looking fatter, then get bigger, and only then lose the fat?

I'd personally go for fatloss and muscle gain at once, which you can do as a beginner.
>>
File: IMAG0295.png (1MB, 1746x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0295.png
1MB, 1746x826px
>>25707105
Sadly, our place is small, so my mother or father are almost always in my room watching TV, so the fapping plan doesn't work, but I guess I'll make them talk to a doctor.
Also, pic related is current me, how bad is it?
>>
I'm a fat as fatass 28 y/o and I feel like one overexertion could give me a heart attack. It's beyond time to deal with the weight problem. Where do I start?
>>
>>25707173
>db rows or bb rows?

DB, wide range of motions. Use BB for all the majour compound movements from SS/SL.

Work Out Tutorials

https://youtu.be/F3QY5vMz_6I?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/-4qRntuXBSc?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/Dy28eq2PjcM?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/rT7DgCr-3pg?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/7HRqB30lxmo?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/423Ew_DQC40
>>
>>25707203
How does one go about doing that?
>>
File: 1384371755000-tedwilliams.jpg (30KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1384371755000-tedwilliams.jpg
30KB, 540x405px
>>25707163
>You have a good reserve of body fat, so even at 700kcal, this is possible
So what? Do I just actually starve myself, as in 0 calories? DNP? What?
>Don't off yourself, this isn't your fault.
We'll see how long I can make it into the hopefully 4 months before I get some disability income.
>Go knock on a church's door, and whatever these people try to do to help you, accept (within reasonable limits, of course).
I live in a major city... There are many homeless people; many who look much more disheveled than me, and likely have it worse. The churches would laugh in my face because I don't look like this.
>>
>>25707207
>how bad is it?

Not bad at all. Classic skinny fat. I looked close to that myself. You'll do great. Just educate yourself enough that you can defend the truth to your parents so they'll let you do what's best for you.

Focus on calories, it should convince them.
>>
File: example.jpg (187KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
187KB, 1240x1754px
>>25707223
>I'm a fat as fatass 28 y/o and I feel like one overexertion could give me a heart attack. It's beyond time to deal with the weight problem. Where do I start?

Find my guide ITT and save it. Then read it.

The main thing for you is calories: count them. Calculate your BMR online, and eat 400kcal less than that.

Count all your calories every day, use pic related. Weigh yourself every morning after pee pee poo poo.
>>
>>25707238
>How does one go about doing that?

You eat protein a lot, for muscle growth, but you eat at maintenance or deficit, which will burn the extra fat. That way you get more muscles and less fat at the same time.
>>
>>25707090

Now that I think about it, a bad clutch master cylinder would have the exact same problem as a broken clutch switch. If it's anything like the brake system, low transmission fluid could have gotten air into the lines and made the hydraulic system ineffectual.

Most cars have a transmission dipstick, just like the oil, some don't like my own car, but it still has a way to fill up the transmission fluid from the engine bay without having to get underneath the car. I would be very surprised if the only way to fill it up is to get underneath of it. What do you drive?

I have been half-heartedly reading the rest of the conversation but if you have $500 you could probably rent out a room for a month.
>>
>>25707265
Thanks a lot man.
Not sure how much that infographic will do, they do support me in my decision to not eat fast food or chips and stuff like that, but they have some views of their own which they think is correct, so when I don't want to eat a certain food they find essential, they flip their shit.
I'll see what I can do, and start following your DB routine after I get another DB. Can I keep doing sideway planks and the "lifting the chair legs with your arms extended" brachioradialis workout?
>>
>>25707261
>Do I just actually starve myself, as in 0 calories?

No. Make sure you count your calories right and count everything, all the time, and keep track of it on paper or somewhere. Give me your age, height, and weight, I'll calculate your BMR for you.

> The churches would laugh in my face because I don't look like this.

They might also have members who'd sooner take YOU in than the dishevelled hobos.
>>
File: 1437570876166.png (1MB, 1080x779px) Image search: [Google]
1437570876166.png
1MB, 1080x779px
How can I keep anxiety in check without meds?

Also, I get really panicky whenever I chew tobacco. What could that be?
>>
>>25707322
>>Most cars have a transmission dipstick, just like the oil, some don't like my own car, but it still has a way to fill up the transmission fluid from the engine bay without having to get underneath the car. I would be very surprised if the only way to fill it up is to get underneath of it. What do you drive?
94 Civic. I didn't see any dipstick.
>I have been half-heartedly reading the rest of the conversation but if you have $500 you could probably rent out a room for a month.
I don't have $500. Depending on what the mechanics want, I'll probably just tell them to put the fluid in and leave the leak.
>>
>>25707325
>when I don't want to eat a certain food they find essential, they flip their shit.

In that case, just count the calories and don't overeat and you can eat of anything, really. If that saves you family tension, it'll be fine and the result will be the same.

>I'll see what I can do, and start following your DB routine after I get another DB.

You can use only one, just switch arms after each set. That way, your core will have to work too, to keep balance, which is actually good.

>Can I keep doing sideway planks and the "lifting the chair legs with your arms extended" brachioradialis workout?

Sure, although that work out already takes care of every muscle group, so you shouldn't need more.
>>
Based Nick, please help me.
I have severe gym phobia + I don't have any money.
I'm just looking for some subtle muse definition, can I achieve that through HIIT cardio and body weight workouts?
I'm a girl, pls no hate.
>>
I know how to do a routine and eat and all, but I can't be arsed to get up and go to the gym every other day. I just want to sleep. And I don't enjoy eating a lot. Thus I've had awful progress as you can assume. I know I should just do it, but is there a way you can better motivate yourself?
>>
>>25707363
>How can I keep anxiety in check without meds?

Working out will actually help. It releases stuff in your brain that has better effects and healthier ones. I have suffered from terrible anxiety most of my life, I swear working out actually works out.

>lso, I get really panicky whenever I chew tobacco. What could that be?

Stay clear of tobacco and cafeine. Those things make you more nervous, more anxious. Too much coffee and I feel on the verge of a panic attack.
>>
File: typical meal.png (179KB, 1300x877px) Image search: [Google]
typical meal.png
179KB, 1300x877px
>>25707350
I do count my calories... I don't know how else to express this. Pic related is a typical meal eaten once every THREE days. I'm too poor to afford McDonalds or candy and shit every day.
>calculate your BMR for you
I don't know that online calculators will be effective when I have so much wrong with me and probable metabolic syndrome from the antipsychotics, but okay: 6' 180lbs, 20.
>>
>>25707381

Is the car already at the shop? You towed it there? I'll see what I can find out if the Civic has a dipstick. Your owners manual would be the easiest way to find out.
>>
>>25707465
>Is the car already at the shop? You towed it there? I'll see what I can find out if the Civic has a dipstick.
Yes, and yes.
>Your owners manual would be the easiest way to find out.
Car didn't come with one. I bought it from a Mexican racer wannabe. It doesn't even have a stereo.
>>
>>25707419
>I'm just looking for some subtle muse definition, can I achieve that through HIIT cardio and body weight workouts?

Look for the bodyweight chart I posted ITT; do each column, choosing the appropriate difficulty (lower is harder, in the chart).

If you can, get dumbbells, if not, do that chart. Cardio is fine to burn fat and get stamina.

Count your calories and all that, read the guide, the guide will tell you 99% of what you need to know about the whole deal.
>>
>>25707415
Sorry for being skeptic, but how exactly is the rectus abdominus being exercised by this?
>You can use only one
Cool, I might do that as I'm in a tight financial situation currently (related to this, I still haven't bought any new clothes, and seeing how I was a fatass until a year ago, all my clothes are too big for me, so I look fatter than I am, heh)
>just switch arms after each set
You mean do one set with left arm, then one with right and so on? I've been thinking to count "one set with left arm, one with right" as one true set.
>just count the calories and don't overeat and you can eat of anything, really. If that saves you family tension, it'll be fine and the result will be the same
Excellent idea, I might do this when they start behaving a bit more extreme, for now they're normal.
>>
>>25707438
>a way you can better motivate yourself?

Read the part about motivation in the guide.

Stare at your goal and JUST DO IT. Think about the benefits, imagine if you had them right now, then get to it.
>>
>>25707363
Exercise. Also nicotine is stress/anxiety inducing.
>>
>>25707460

BMR is 1800kcal per day. If you don't lose any weight at all, that must mean you eat 1800kcal a day. it isn't much at all.

Buy cans, they're the cheapest and healthiest of the cheapest. Beans and such.
>>
>>25707315
Intredasting. Got any beginner workout suggestions?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1086x424px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1086x424px
Might as well post this to motivate some other people here if they need motivation.
Current me: >>25707207
I know it's not an extreme change like in those generic motivational pics, but at least it's something.
>>
>>25707561
>If you don't lose any weight at all, that must mean you eat 1800kcal a day
I don't know how many times I have to say this. I literally do not eat anywhere near that many calories per day.
>>
>>25707507
>rectus abdominus

Your core always works when you stand upright, basically. Moving heavy weights will work that area too. A lesser degree, but still.

>You mean do one set with left arm, then one with right and so on?

Yes.

>"one set with left arm, one with right" as one true set.

Yes. You basically divide your set in 2, left and then right, and that counts as one set.
>>
>>25707573

Yes. The DB program I post ITT, or the BB if you can go to a gym.

Both are posted here.

>>25707607
>I don't know how many times I have to say this. I literally do not eat anywhere near that many calories per day.

Something's gotta give. I doubt that your BMR could be 700kcal or less. I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>25707484

Okay, it was unclear if you still had it, so a lot of my advice is wasted.

Make sure you tell the shop that you don't have a lot of money and just want enough work to get you down the line. You would be amazed how much work that isn't completely necessary gets done without even a call to the customer.

For future knowledge, in this video is shows the fluid reservoir being in the engine bay. Also, if you hire a shady tree mechanic off Craiglist to come check out your car it could have saved a tow and some money in labour.

http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/1994_Honda_Civic_EX_1.6L_4_Cyl._Sedan_%284_Door%29/transmission_fluid/check_fluid_level
>>
>>25707611
>Yes. You basically divide your set in 2, left and then right, and that counts as one set.
Right, that's what I've been meaning to do.
>Your core always works when you stand upright, basically. Moving heavy weights will work that area too. A lesser degree, but still.
You're right.

Thanks for this talk, I feel better and have more motivation and hope. Keep fighting the good fight, It's worth it to motivate one person in a sea of bitter ones.
>>
File: truth about weightloss.png (66KB, 1303x857px) Image search: [Google]
truth about weightloss.png
66KB, 1303x857px
>>25707659

Excellent!

Email in case you have any questions:

[email protected]

Guys, I must go, it's almost 3 am.

Good luck to everyone with everything you're going through. I will return.

I wish you all the best and keep you all in my thoughts.

I will see you again soon. Take care!
>>
>>25707485
Thank you.

This comment is original.
>>
>>25707651
>For future knowledge, in this video is shows the fluid reservoir being in the engine bay. Also, if you hire a shady tree mechanic off Craiglist to come check out your car it could have saved a tow and some money in labour.
In my car, that reservoir is labeled "brake fluid."

>>25707647
>Something's gotta give. I doubt that your BMR could be 700kcal or less. I don't know what else to say.
I don't know. Do you know anything about metabolic syndrome or antipsychotics?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_syndrome#Psychiatric_illnesses
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clozapine#Weight_gain_and_diabetes
>>
>>25707755
You're right, that is normally were the brake fluid reservoir would be and the fluid in the video looked clear, not red like you would expect. You never know what the Japs will get up to engineering wise.
>>
>>25698800
I've started both calorie counting, aiming to get 1200 a day, and doing keto, almost no carbs (except yesterday that I cheated and had a cup and a half of dry red wine, still got below 40g of carbohydrates for the day)

Thing is, despite having some hunger issues because I don't breakfast or have any kind of snacks (never had), I get full with less than 800-900 calories between lunch and dinner.

Which makes me think I'm using My Fitness Pal like shit. Is it normal to be full when eating well, despite not getting enough calories? Before this I was eating pasta, pizza, my local type of schitzels and more than 8 l of beer a week.
>>
>>25707828
Wait, the two master cylinders should be next to each other. The one on the left is normally for brake fluid, the one on the right is for the transmission fluid. Maybe they only had a clip of the brake master cylinder for the sake of the video. Oh well, whatever.
>>
>>25707853

Yes. It is normal. Good job.

>nick from phone in bed
>>
>>25707911
The other one says power steering fluid.

The engine layouts are different for the different models of civics.
>>
File: image.gif (48KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
48KB, 356x200px
>>25705123
I love Saul more too man.
I think we would be friends if we met through work or school judging from your posts.
N-No homo.
>>
>>25707927
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll see to join a gym next week
>>
>>25707935
I'm lost then.

I believe clutch fluid isn't the same as transmission fluid and I would guess that the two systems aren't connected. At least if you are leaking clutch fluid there's a relatively small area that your mechanic has to look over.

Manuals, not even once.
>>
>>25698800
does your body burn fat along with protein reserve or fat first then protein?

also, how to exercise while having autoimmune arthritis?

also, how to avoid lower back pain, I'm 18 and already suffering from it maybe because I have RA but is that shit avoidable?
>>
Nick is ruining his life making advice gains on the internet and only getting three hours sleep.

Get it together.
>>
>>25708019
>Manuals, not even once.
Car gets 45mpg.
And automatics are much more complicated machines than manuals. Have you ever seen the difference between an automatic transmission and a manual one?

I'd take this over an automatic any day my friend.
>>
>>25708052

It depends, I hate hydraulic systems and bleeding them. At least with automatic transmissions they're so complicated that if they break, you just swap it out with a new one instead of trying to diagnose the problem. I can find a used transmission for my car for $200.

The other side to manuals is the resale value sucks both ways, which is good for buying cars but then you get screwed selling them. Good luck with your car regardless. Auto master race.
>>
>>25703812
I lift as well. But I don't go around telling everyone it's THE answer. That it will fix whatever problems they have. If someone wants to improve themselves there physical self, they will.

God, you fags are just like bible thumpers. Just fucking stop.
>>
I've been waiting for these threads.

Nick, please offer some advice - I don't count calories but I get at least 120 grams of protein a day.

I'm a skinnyfat, my body looks like trash. My shoulders pop when doing any sort of weight, even 5 pound dumbells with standing lateral raises.

OHP is fine, any other excercise is fine - pure shoulder isolation brings pops, but not painful.

And also as I said my body is garbage. My lifts have gone up recently, currently at about uh..

115 bench 5x4
215 deadlift 5 reps
80 OHP 5x4
105 squats 5x4 (I have issues with squats I don't know why, my form is fine apparently)
95 bent over rows 5x4

I've been going for quite a while, I quit after 6 months of garbage gains and started again 2 months ago.

Not sure why I'm doing better now, I just try to do more pushups and a few excercises at home as extras after.

Anyway how do I destroy this skinnyfat piece of shit body?
I tried Ketosis but it's very difficult to get all the cals in with that diet since it fills me up fast. Didn't notice any changes either even though I kept it under 30g carbs for like 2-3 weeks
>>
>>25708284
Let me add onto this: I have like no visible delts so I don't know what to do!
They're like almost nonexistant, I've got the tiniest delts in the world comparable to a girl.

So why on earth is my OHP going up? Not going up fast but it's going up.

When I feel around my shoulder I mostly feel bone, I'm not exaggerating. And I don't mean the spot where the muscle anchors on and there's a gap like everyone has - I mean I feel barely any muscles.
>>
>>25707032
What else is there to say? All I did back then was work and when I wasn't working, I kept to myself in my room because I didn't want to bother anyone. Clearly, that didn't work. I can blame it on this and that, but I'm not stupid. The only common denominator is me.

I don't have a fedora, but thanks. I have been hiding my power level for over 10 years now, which is why people think they like me.

The only 24hr place near me is a Planet Fittness, which I am reluctantly a member of.

Believe it or not, I have thought about going to a church, many times, but I lost faith in God a long time ago. Too many prayers left unanswered.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-12+at+09.14.20).png (56KB, 745x795px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-12+at+09.14.20).png
56KB, 745x795px
>>25707229
alright so do i want to gain/lose weight? im reading this /fit/ sticky and an article recommends dropping down to 8-10% BF before bulking.
158lbs/5'7" (170cm)
fuck im trying to calculate it but i know i gained 10lbs since september and its saying my calorie count ~2200/day but i need around 2700/day i think. i think i do need to increase my protein intake though i guess i just gotta eat more chicken
i need a new chicken recipe too
>>
>>25699793
What the fuck chest flies arent absolute crap
Anyone who wishes to build a bigger chest should do chest flies and dumb bells presses
>>
What do I do if I'm a hungry skellington that can't put on weight due to a fast metabolism?
>>
>>25709120
Just keep fucking eating my dude, in literally the same position as you a couple of weeks ago, are you doing any cardio? Definetly cut down on that and stick to lifting
>>
The right side place where my abs connect to my the front of my pelvis hurts when I do leg lifts. The left side is fine and I haven't been doing them frequently so it probably isn't a strain. What should I do?
>>
rip thread because it is on page 10
>>
How much calories do I burn if I did 40 sit ups?
>>
>>25699793
A few questions about this program if you don't mind
Why no bench press?
When you say wall pushups, do you mean exclusively or if you are incapable of performing the required amount of regular ones?
Thanks
>>
>>25708284
>>25708351
pls respond. Doesn't have to be Nick as long as someone knows wtf is going on.
>>
>>25698800
1) I refuse to cut drinking out of my life
2) I am losing weight, about 1-2 pounds a week
3) I drink pretty much every friday and some saturdays
4) I count calories
Question: Should I factor in the drinks for the days calories so I still lose weight, but only eat like 900 calories of actual food and just hate life. Or should I say fuck it and drink on top of the 1900 kcal i normal eat?
>>
>>25699793
Military Presses and Shoulder Presses are essentially the same thing.

>Chest flies crap

If this same thread was /fit/ you'd be getting blown the fuck out, this is just an ego stroke thread for you.

>tfw when /r9k/ is now meta

wew lad
>>
>>>/fit/35595902
>>
File: 1452581494777.jpg (41KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452581494777.jpg
41KB, 700x700px
Im a manlet 5'5 and i wiegh 79 kg how can I lose weight I've been jogging 4 km a day is that good?
>>
>>25699067
I'm a living breathing example that says your wrong.

Life is a RPG, you practice and build stats, workout and become more attractive to the opposite sex. Then practice socializing with the other sex, you'll improve and slowly get game. Trust...

If anyone is reading this and considering my words, PLEASE TAKE THEM I PROMISE YOU'll LIFE WILL IMPROVE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.