[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another ongoing /pol/ harassment campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 407
Thread images: 95

File: 1481699150728.png (281KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1481699150728.png
281KB, 400x394px
>>>/pol/102841764

/pol/ decided to harass new targets after Pizzagate got purged to 8gag. This time they're going after public art venues/DIY spaces by using social engineering to sic the local authorities on these spaces for 'building code violations'. They claim they are doing them a favor but it's pretty clear what their actual goals are. I mean, just look at the OP image. They aren't even pretending this isn't really about shitting on liberals/anyone else they deem 'the enemy'.

These threads seriously violate global rules against raids/organized harassment.

>You will not post or request personal information ("dox")
Posting addresses, facebook names/pages, venue directories falls under this. Whether it's publically available or not doesn't matter, they're still posting info that is being used to single out targets to harass.

>or calls to invasion ("raids").
The entire OP is inciting people to do exactly this, detailing methodology to locate, scout out, and then report their targets to law enforcement.

Much like Pizzagate, /pol/ is being allowed to harass and intimidate business owners with impunity. Are you going to let them do the same thing right after you just purged the last raid they were hosting here? Or is it going to take yet another embarassing news story on national media before you actually do something?
>>
>>881255
Shut up Antifa.

It's not doxxing if the information is publicly available online via social media.

We're doing this for your own safety although I'd love to see more leftists get incinerated in their own safe spaces.
>>
The "no raiding" rule stopped being enforced a while ago from what I've gathered. Whether it's an intentional rule change or mods simply stopped caring is anyone's guess.
>>
>>881259
Like I said in that thread, you tried arguing the 'it's not doxxing if it's publically available' angle for Gamergate and mods didn't fall for it. Whether its public or private doesn't matter. The context it's being used in (in this case, finding targets to harass) is basically no different than doxxing a lolcow like Barneyfag. You're using that information to find people to harass. It's no different.
>>
>>881259
Your kind need to stay the fuck away from 4chan. Because one day you're going to really fuck up and end up in a situation you meme your way out of. All it's going to take is pissing off the wrong people.
>>
>>881265
Are you fucking retarded? /v/ never doxxed anybody on 4chan and Moot only shut GG discussion down because either a: SJWs threatened to dox HIM, or b: he just sold out to the social justice camp.
>>881266
2edgy4me

So far /pol/ has survived :
>Being raided by a subreddit full of SJWs that dox people they don't like
>Being raided by members Hillary Clinton's superpac who were sent to disrupt our meme creation
>Moot himself trying to shut us down

Do you really think we're going to be intimidated by a bunch of bootyblasted self hating white fags after we shut down their little illegal raves?
>>
>>881255
They are manipulating the system to try and destroy their ideological enemies.
An Hiro needs to get rid of that cancerous fucking board already. These outsiders represent the antithesis to everything about this site and the culture which gave birth to it. I really wish they'd fuck off and die already.
>>
>>881270
Jesus fucking Christ, do you kids ever stop to think about the things you're typing? moot shut down GG because it had nothing to do with video games- it was political activism cancer like chanology.
The one that raids /pol/ the most is /pol/ itself. You reached out to reddit and youtube comments and every other underage cesspit for your retard war and you're reaping the result of that. You circlejerk about every mention on the news and then you act flustered and confused when your board gets various shitposters.
You are not important.
>>
>>881270
Fuck off and die you little cunt.
You are a cancerous growth on this site that needs to be cut out.
>>
>>881270
>Do you really think we're going to be intimidated by a bunch of bootyblasted self hating white fags after we shut down their little illegal raves?
A dog of the establishment. Look how far we've come; no wonder m00t bailed.
>>
>>881270
>/v/ never doxxed anybody on 4chan
Fuck off with this revisionist bullshit. There was CONSTANT doxxing and calls to raid in those threads. The mods you had babysitting you were never in the right and should have been removed for allowing your little shitshow to continue as long as it did.

>Moot only shut GG discussion down because either a: SJWs threatened to dox HIM, or b: he just sold out to the social justice camp.
I still have yet to see any proof for this bullshit. It's more likely he exiled you faggots because he didn't want a repeat of Chanology which was the same slacktivist raid bullshit as GG was.
>>
File: lyinWu.jpg (106KB, 1024x558px) Image search: [Google]
lyinWu.jpg
106KB, 1024x558px
>>881279
>GG had nothing to do with video games

Yes it did and /v/ also allows discussion on video game culture.
>Waaaaaah ur board is a cesspit
Every board is its own cesspool. Just look at /qa/ and then ask yourself, "Is this board really any better than /pol/?"

Look at this place. Constant bitching about the rules, constant whining about the big bad /pol/ boogeyman, and all your whining and complaining also attracts shitposters.
>>881281
Hi r/SRS. I know you faggot cunty fat ladies have been trying to get us shut down since 2013.
>>881285
Found the /leftypol/ user.
>>881286
Yeah I'm gonna need proof of that. Most of the harassment during GG was a falseflag by SJWs like pic related proves.

Also this might be worth a read: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/M00t's_GamerGate_Sellout
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>881310
>>
>>881310
>linking to ed
>actually trying to use ed as a reputable source
You don't deserve this (you) but you made me laugh extremely hard to so take it anyways
>>
>>881314
ED is a reputable source on one thing and one thing only: internet drama.

I bet you think Buzzfeed and the Huffington Post are great sources on Gamergate. Or did you pull the info straight out of Zoe Quinn's busted cunt?
>>881313
Thanks <3
>>
>>881255
>They aren't even pretending this isn't really about shitting on liberals/anyone else they deem 'the enemy'.
>when asked the answer is always "safety"

so you're legally retarded, right?
>>
File: 1481662777693.png (759KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481662777693.png
759KB, 600x800px
why do you hate fire safety OP? do you want more poeple to burn to death
>>
File: 1283848194830.jpg (81KB, 382x348px) Image search: [Google]
1283848194830.jpg
81KB, 382x348px
>>881255
>>881265
>>881276
>>881279
>>881281
>>881285
>>881286
>>881313
>>881314
Nigger nigger nigger
>>
Haha very funny /pol/, link my thread so you faggots can dogpile it like every other time someone on /qa/ tries to ruin your 'fun'

>>881316
No but you are for actually believing their horseshit

>>881317
I want you to burn to death for bringing your cancerous garbage to a site that doesn't want you
>>
We get it, you want lefties to burn. You get some sick satisfaction off of venue death traps going up in flames.
>>
File: 1481680411745.webm (738KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481680411745.webm
738KB, 960x540px
>>881255
What the smokes did you just blazing say about me, you little hotheaded bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the National Fire Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret, /diy/ threads, and I have over 300 confirmed flophouses shut down. I am trained in fire code enforcement warfare and I’m the top Fire Chief in the entire /diy/ fire-safety forces. You are nothing to me but just another life to save. I will wipe your flophouses the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with talking shit about fire safety over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Fire Marshals and City Counsel members and your hazardous buildings are being scheduled for inspection right now so you better prepare for the inspection, maggot. The inspection that wipes out the threat to public safety you call your DIY house. You’re fucking smoked, kid. I can report you anywhere, anytime, and I can spot fire hazards in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just over the internet. Not only am I extensively trained in fire safety procedures, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Division of Fire Safety and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your homicidal buildings off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy conflagration your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you blazing idiot. I will shit safety all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking welcome, kiddo.
>>
>>881265
Going on a little trip into Portland tomorrow,gonna check out some sites and see if they're not a haven for drug abuse, sexual assualt, crime, disregard for building codes and fire safety.

It's too bad a lot if these places go hand in hand with crime, I've always been active in my community and don't want what happened in Oakland to happen here or for drug dealers and pedos to run rampant in our neighborhoods.

Kick and scream all you want, I'm not gonna let some buttblasted fag intimidate me into not looking out for my fellow Oregonians.
>>
File: 1481706044871.png (245KB, 558x787px) Image search: [Google]
1481706044871.png
245KB, 558x787px
>>881321
>The site doesn't want you

Literally every other board outside of /qa/ either doesn't give a shit about us or likes /pol/. Your opinion is in the minority you assblasted cunt.

And honestly did you expect us not to defend ourselves when you posted your asshurt little OP? Holy shit you're a dense little hothead.
>>
>>881255

If leftishits weren't such neglectful fucks, those threads and that general wouldn't even exist in the first place. Sorry but building codes exist, wheter your a commie or not.
>>
File: 1478530254021.jpg (58KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1478530254021.jpg
58KB, 840x544px
>>881321

> I want you to burn to death for bringing your cancerous garbage to a site that doesn't want you

HAHA LE 4CHIN IS A LEFT-WING WEBSITE

Nice meme. Go back to r/politics
>>
>>881321

you can't say "They aren't even pretending this isn't really about shitting on liberals/anyone else they deem 'the enemy'." and "falling for their horseshit" at the same time you stupid faggot
>>
>>881321
>so brave
>>
File: 1481628438437.png (70KB, 371x534px) Image search: [Google]
1481628438437.png
70KB, 371x534px
>>881321
>site that doesn't want you
>tfw you are probably a newfag
kekek
>>
>>881321
You deserve it you aspie. Fuck off back to ribbit and never return.
>>
File: 1481282874022.jpg (23KB, 289x347px) Image search: [Google]
1481282874022.jpg
23KB, 289x347px
>>881255
for OP
>>
File: UlC6Cvr.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
UlC6Cvr.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
>>881255
or maybe more like this?
>>
File: 1481708297480.png (158KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
1481708297480.png
158KB, 600x457px
Who there, losing your temper puts your safety in jeopardy, OP.
>>
>>881266
Leftists have no power.
You guys don't have guns, and not only do you not have balls, but those of you who do always seem to be trying to cut them off.

You have no hope. Any kind of civil war comes and it's lights out. Do a jew and join us while you can - we're in power now.
>>
File: get some help.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
get some help.gif
1MB, 480x358px
What is this faggot board anyway?

Kys kikelord, antfia queermo. These places are fucking death traps being abused by stank pissheads like yourself that piss off their neighbors and tarnish the neighborhood. If they broadcast their shit on public boards tough shit.

Again, kys.
>>
/pol/ is a board of peace

we are not harassing liberals

we are merely protecting the safety and peace of the local communities

;_;
>>
>>881255
Why are you so butthurt OP?
We are just trying to save lifes.
We have the moral high ground here.
Death by burning is fucking horrible.
I don't want anyone else to suffer that fate.
>>
>>881358
>harassing liberals

>protecting the safety and peace of the local communities

Implying those aren't the same thing
>>
While I'm normally for deleting /pol/ and banning all the users, I really can't bring myself to care about a volunteer campaign to have building codes enforced, no matter how hard I try.
>>
lel

I mean...you gotta admit...the whole thing is pretty funny. Bordering on the absurd.

kek
>>
Why are you complaining to authorities about /pol/ complaining to authorities?
>>
>>881362
>implying liberals are a threat to local society
See it? /qa/ is redpilled
>>
File: 1481604979383.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481604979383.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
>>881255
wanting others to burn to death why do commie hate human life so much?
>>
File: burning is not an option.jpg (63KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
burning is not an option.jpg
63KB, 600x334px
some people just don't want to see the world burn
is that wrong?
>>
File: 1448072180060.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1448072180060.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>yet another

Why do you like /pol/ so much?
>>
>>881255
Look at this you fuckstick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wWktCkulV0

100 people burned to death in that fire. Nobody had to die. People thought that the building's age exempted it from fire sprinklers, but its exemption was dissolved when the building changed ownership. Had the Safety Squad been around on that fateful day, our aspies could have read the law and contacted the fire marshal!

I do not care what you have to say t.b.h. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL DANGEROUS VENUES ARE SHUT DOWN OR UPGRADED TO FIRE CODE SPEC.
>>
File: 1430552825709.png (20KB, 676x495px) Image search: [Google]
1430552825709.png
20KB, 676x495px
>>881394

no u
>>
>>881394
unsafe=sad!
>>
>>881394
thats a lot of faggots dying in fires
so many cases!
>>
>>881394
There is a thread on /pol/ called Syria General. In that thread some autists found landmarks in ISIS videos and were able to tweet the locations with proof to Russians who commenced an airstrike on the ISIS location.
I bring this up because this as you would argue that good work should be banned as doxxing ISIS and harassing them through the Russians.
You might call it a false equivalence to equate killing ISIS with enforcing fire laws but these buildings are unsafe and people have died in these buildings. Roughly 40% of fires occur in these sort of environments according to the Pennsylvania fire board.
Really this just some autists having fun, helping local law enforcement and doing nothing wrong because we're good boys.
>>
>>881394
that's exactly what we're trying to prevent. faggots dying screaming in a fire.
>>
>>881255
No harassment what so ever is occurring.
No false tips.
No one is calling them up and abusing them.
No one is going to the places.
Nothing like that at all.
All that's happening is concerned citizens are looking for unsafe venues, identifying legitimate violations of the fire code and reporting them.
/pol/ is saving lives of stupid anarcho-commies.
You should be grateful we're doing such useful community service!
MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN
>>
File: 1481635693652.gif (76KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1481635693652.gif
76KB, 417x417px
>>881394
>>
>>881439
You know exactly why you're doing this, you little shit. You're going after spaces predominantly used by leftists/progressives and other people whose ideology/culture you hate under some bullshit veneer of 'muh fire safety'. Your only goal is depriving them of these spaces and mining the salt on social media because you enjoy the schadenfreude. You enjoy making others miserable for your own amusement. Every single mention of fire safety in those threads has clearly been in jest with a mocking tone. You don't care about their safety a single fucking bit unless it can be used to get one of their spaces shut down. You expect me to believe that a board that was literally posting garbage along the lines of 'I hope those libshits kill themselves lol' a little over a month ago now suddenly cares about the lives of those same 'libshits' because of a warehouse fire? You would be posting more garbage like '30 libcucks down, too bad there weren't more in there' if you weren't able to use this shit against them to troll them harder and kick them while they're down. And all you can do when people rightly call you out on this moronic behavior is shitpost and memespout like literal fucking children.

You are so full of shit and I fucking hate all of you. YOU should have been the ones to die that fire. No one would mourn for you.
>>
>>881445
No our goal is to Make America Safe Again.
Only non-safe spaces will be reported and shut down.
If you don't want to be shut down make sure you are up to the fire code!
/pol/ is an extremely safe board.
We take safety and fire safety very seriously.
No risk of fires here.
>>
>>881445
>You know exactly why you're doing this, you little shit.
Everybody knows why they're doing it, but nobody really cares.
>>
>>881448
GO

FUCK

YOURSELF
>>
>>881445
making safe spaces actually safe
>>
>>881455
Anon, please. We love you and don't want to see you get hurt.

Please self report whatever shit hole you live in, for your own sake.
>>
>>881455
Hey hothead, dozens died in CA. Maybe show them a little respect by making sure other venues stay up to code?

This isn't like "squatting," or "harassment," or whatever you want to come up with. Places were legit shut down by the civil authorities. Clearly not safe places for human beings.

We must secure enforcement of fire codes and safer spaces for all citizens. #MASA
>>
>>881460
>>881461
I'd tell you to kill yourselves but you don't deserve the luxury
>>
>>881455
No thank you!
That'd require participating in an unsafe activity.
We're preventing tragedies like the warehouse fire that killed 36 innocent souls from ever happening again.
All those deaths could've all been prevented if they were just up to the fire code.
Fire safety is extremely serious business.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
>>881255
wew lad, butthurt levels that high aren't safe.
>>
>>881463
What a tough guy. Do you have a problem with the law? Is it wrong that those kindle boxes were shut down across the country this week? Answer this specifically because we know you aren't mad about "muh harassment" but rather unsafe dens of radicalism and degeneracy having the fire marshal show up. Sad!
>>
>>881463
Suicide is not the answer to anything, friend. That's why we're trying to save you and yours from your own firey suicides, caused by not taking fire safety seriously!
>>
>>881463
gonna throw caltrops at me?
lol
>>
>>881463
Wow this person is promoting violence.
Violence is a non-safety squad approved activity.
Please think before you promote unsafe activities.
If you're having a hard time in life suicide is not the answer.
You have friends and family who love you.
Suicide hotlines are available 24/7 if you need someone to talk to.
>>
I'm pretty sure the burning crosses you guys have at your meets probably violate some code somewhere. You guys should probably investigate the KKK as well as those pesky liberals.
>>
>>881473
Anon /pol/ is a board of peace.
We don't do unsafe activities like burn crosses.
>>
Wow this thread is really unsafe :^(
>>
>>881473
Residential properties are not zoned for burns within city limits. Burning crosses would not only be very unsafe but also violate solemn fire codes.
>>
>>881394
You seem a little mad.

I guess we'll just keep shutting down commies, then?
Yep. Sounds like a plan.
>>
File: dadeed.png (212KB, 801x549px) Image search: [Google]
dadeed.png
212KB, 801x549px
ITT:
>>
File: regulations pepe.jpg (97KB, 655x695px) Image search: [Google]
regulations pepe.jpg
97KB, 655x695px
Do you guys have a moment to speak about proper enacting of fire codes and safety regulations?
>>
File: 1462026945101.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1462026945101.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>881473
>muh KKK
>>
antifa seems very unsafe
>>
>>881328
>Literally every other board outside of /qa/ either doesn't give a shit about us or likes /pol/.
What kind of bubble do you live in? Literally no one outside /pol/ wants /pol/ around. Even /r9k/ looks down on your asses.
>>
>>881489
We just say what everyone else is thinking.

How do you think Trump got elected despite terrible polling?
>>
>>881489
>/r9k/ virgins don't like you
thanks for the compliment
>>
>>881489
Damn it feels good to be an out fascist now.

Rope is coming, get ready
>>
>>881489
how many fabricated manipulative lies do you have to make to earn your shekels.

People hate politics. Period. Whether its from my ass or your ass no one wants to hear it on their hobby board unless its somewhat relevant to the topic.
>>
>>881500
>Claims to out a fascist
>Wants to hang him for having apparently differing political views
wew antifa wew
>>
>more than half the posts here are full paragraphs

That's an unsafe level of butthurt
>>
>>881503
degenerates should die desu family
>>
>>881503
Nah m8 I'm the "out fascist".
So nice to not have to hide my views any more.
>>
File: 330.png (92KB, 330x185px) Image search: [Google]
330.png
92KB, 330x185px
>>881255
>>881265
>>881266
>>881276
>>881279
>>881281
>>881286
>>881321
>>881394
>>881445
>>881455
>>881463
>>881473
>>881489
I sincerely hope you hotheads aren't near anything flammable. It would be extremely unsafe for you
>>
File: 1248775154.png (82KB, 1854x240px) Image search: [Google]
1248775154.png
82KB, 1854x240px
>>881255
More fucking IRL activism? These idiots don't get it, do they? What's worse they probably don't care that their actions are killing the site. /pol/ needs to go already. This is more cancerous than Chanology because instead of goof masks and idiots protesting some rich religion, these bootlicking faggots are running on pure unadulterated hatred and ideology, portraying themselves as the good guys being active drones of a political party bent based on fucking fascism.
Do they not it? these idiots are basically playing the role of Scientologists this time around instead of the stupid legionfag protesters. They are in every sense acting as pawns for the establishment they claim to hate. If there were ever a legitimate facepalm moment it's this.

What a fucking cancerous board. Get rid of it already, Hiro.
>>
>>881520
tl;dr you're a butthurt commie from r*ddit
>>
>>881520
Sure smells like leftypol in here.
>>
Of all the hills you chose to die on, anti-/pol/s, you chose this one? /pol/ has been a mistake since its creation but if you expect reportong building code violations to be the final straw you're delusional, and counterproductively delusional to boot.
>>
>>881520
>fucking fascism

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.
It would improve the world immeasurably to remove degeneracy.
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 621x275px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 621x275px
>>881524
>>881525
>>881528
>>
File: 1481715581761.png (433KB, 1932x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1481715581761.png
433KB, 1932x1448px
You know you're doing something right when leddit is pissed off

God speed /pol/

(r9k ambassador)
>>
>>881520
The only thing to blame is ebaumsworld though. Everyone else is manipulated.
>>
>>881520
I'm very sorry that you're so consumed by your bigotry and hatred of those who are different from you.

Even still I wish you a happy and above all, safe, holiday season.
>>
>>881529
Yes. Socialism and progressivism is cancer.
Solid foundations of society are being uprooted and destroyed by degenerates who would see us all perish in our own filth, themselves included, for their sins.

If we don't remove them first.
>>
>>881529
>muh punching up instead of punching down
You're a faggot and everyone can see through it. You're just mad because we're fucking with commie retards like yourself and resort to the good ol "muh fascism" non-argument.
>>
>>881534
>They think calling us fascists will hurt us
>They don't realise it's a badge we wear with pride
>>
>>881526
No, you tool: /pol/tards are the only one here on some sort of mission. The rest of us just want to be able to come to a place to talk about hobbies without one of the largest boards actively subverting the website and bringing in multitudes of normalfags and their social media posting habits.
Why do you have to choose 4chan of all places to be your platform for IRL activism faggotry? Everyone else fucking hates that shit being brought it and it has always had a massive net negative outcome. You know, the 2015/2017 era will mark a new highpoint in the water line for an redeemable drop in site wide quality. /pol/ has now done more damage to the site than what Fox news was able to do back in 2007.

>>881531
>>881532
>>881534
See above. Your presence is a cancerous growth on this site. I hope you're proud of yourselves because you are the most selfish, destructive faggots ever to bless this mess. You don't give a single shit about this site.
>>
>>881536

>Everyone else fucking hates that shit being brought it

By everyone you mean yourself.

Who gives a shit.

They're saving lives.
>>
>>881536
>selfish
Anyone on 4chan who isn't some artsy degenerate is fine with it. This is 4chan, not Plebbit.
>>
>>881536
4chan has never been bigger.
If anything, Trump saved this place.
>>
>>881520
this much butthurt is unsafe pls apply cream before you hurt yourself
>>
>>881536

Yo calm the fuck down.

No one really gives a fuck if they're ruining SJW's or redditors' lives ok
>>
I don't frequent /pol/, but the thought of leftys getting kicked out in december of all months and getting the state to do it is fucking hilarious to me.
>>
>>881536
>The rest of us just want to be able to come to a place to talk about hobbies without one of the largest boards actively subverting the website

Safety is my hobby, friend.

And if it's one of the largest boards I guess that means you're massively outnumbered. The people want what they want. You might find reddit more to your liking.
>>
File: butthurt antifa.png (48KB, 1150x429px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt antifa.png
48KB, 1150x429px
>>881536

are you this butthurt antifa i see in all the /diy/ threads?
>>
>>881536
They're making anonymous tips. There is litarally no way this will result in an influx of normalfags. Shit like this doesn't make the news.
"We got kicked out of our drug holes because of the evil nazi hackers who control the government." Really? Who's gonna buy that?
>>
File: spurdosparde03.gif (35KB, 408x397px) Image search: [Google]
spurdosparde03.gif
35KB, 408x397px
>>881548

this pretty much

im a robot and this whole thing has been hilarious watching from the side

/pol/ please continue and OP, go neck yourself faggot
>>
>>881551
/pol/ are the normalfags you normalfag

>>881554
>>>/pol/
>>
>>881556
So which one is it? Is /pol/ full of normalfags or neckbeard fedoras? You faggots can't seem to decide on that.
>>
File: 1480653679717.png (45KB, 138x196px) Image search: [Google]
1480653679717.png
45KB, 138x196px
>mfw fire codes are racist now
>>
>>881556

>normalfags are butthurt because of /pol/
>/pol/ are the normalfags

?????
>>
>>881548
THIS.
>Cold
>On Christmas

Just to show them what God thinks of them and their degenerate leftyartfaggot lifestyle
>>
>>881560
Fag
>>
>>881558
>>881561
Anyone who doesn't frequent /a/ is a normalfag, you giant normalfags.
>>
>>881563
Nigger
>>
>>881560
yeah what antifa?
>>
>>881567
What the hell is an antifa? Is that your mom's name?
>>
idk who op is but let it be known /po/ (not /pol/) stand behind /pol/ in this matter

We will not tolerate our paper craftsmanship being burned down by unsafe artists

Please make /po/ safe again
>>
>>881569
Yeah sure you're totally from /po/. Everyone believes you.
>>
>>881570
Hey, fuck you buddy. Don't be mad that you can't burn down papercrafts.
>>881569
Post folds.
>>
>>881558
>fedoras
You're thinking of white knights and defenders of the pussy. M'lady.

They should be lynched as well - provided we can find a gallows or tree branch strong enough to hold the weight.
>>
File: 1480918050012.gif (1MB, 186x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480918050012.gif
1MB, 186x238px
>>881571
Glad to see it triggers you, /pol/
>>
>>881570
Why are you such a faggot?

You actually care about these degenerates?
And if so, why not help them stay safe from fire by ensuring their dwellings are up to code?
>>
>>881572
>we
Who is "we"?
>>
>>881573
*/po/
Also,
>Implying adults get triggered
>>
File: 07257.gif (58KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
07257.gif
58KB, 165x115px
>>881573

STOP BURNING OUR PAPER SWASTIKAS
>>
File: 7456566.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
7456566.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
BTW, this thread is a microcosm of what will happen site wide if /pol/ gets shut down.

You should probably just fuck off back to your own boards and quit your bitching. Stay safe.
>>
>>881575
>Why are you such a faggot?
Your mom won't put out like she used to.

>>881579
NO U
>>
>>881576
Every other patriot who cares about the future of their people and their country.
>>
>>881578
You don't have any paper swastikas because you won't come out of your basement to go to the crafts store.
>>
File: 1469573824977.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1469573824977.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>881581
>Every other patriot
>>
>>881579
This.
Remember when /pol/ was fucked with by moot a while back? It just spilled over into the other boards and made half the site into Nazi Germany.
It's a containment board. Same with /b/. There's a good reason why these exist and are not heavily policed.
>>
>>881585
It only spilled into /tv/ and /int/ and that was considered acceptable losses. Try again.
>>
>>881580
How old are you?

You must still be in your commie/socialist phase following learning about communism, politics, and WWII, right?

I'm serious. That's really what it seems like.
Hell, even I had that phase. But then I grew up, and I saw that what matters is ensuring that our people and our nation has a future. And leftist degeneracy cannot be that future.
>>
File: 1481246560811.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1481246560811.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>"just let me burn to death"
>>
>>881255
Mods please do something about this. These are CLEARLY raid threads.
>>
>>881587
I'm 72 and go back to /pol/, junior, this is an adult board when [s4s] isn't here.
>>
>>881586
You can literally do nothing to hurt us.
We've already taken down a whole bunch of these places and there will be plenty more to come.

God it gives me pleasure to know that all these hippie and communist leeches will be shivering on the streets for Christmas.
Finally they might learn some individual responsibility and that their choices have consequences, instead of just expecting someone else to always look after them.

Hopefully they get fucking jobs and support themselves and be successful. That would be my ideal outcome. But I'm also happy if they just die.
>>
>>881255

Mods please ban faggot OP. The /diy/ threads are not raid threads.
>>
>>881592
>mfw semi senile shitposting septuagenarians
>>
>>881592
You're 70?

t. Bernie Sanders
>>
Daily reminder:
http://archive.is/kvqhF
>Sunday’s incident was the most violent to befall Comet Ping Pong since 4chan began posting about the pizzeria last month. Prior to Sunday’s incident, the owner and staff told the New York Times they’d received hundreds of death threats via text message and social media. In addition, parents who had liked the Comet Ping Pong Facebook page had pictures of their children taken from their accounts and circulated by Pizzagaters as evidence of Clinton’s child trafficking ring.

>For those unfamiliar, Pizzagate originally started on a 4chan troll thread in early November and claims the Clinton’s are running a child exploitation ring out of Comet Ping Pong. The conspiracy meme relies heavily on Wikileaks-leaked Clinton campaign chief John Podesta’s emails about lunch options. That the primary evidence in Pizzagate is emails about pizza, and not missing children or police reports, should signal to most people the level of insincerity behind the meme, but right-wing and fake news sites saw a winner and latched onto the story. Alex Jones on InfoWars and pro-Trump fake news sites were already spreading a similar narrative sans the pizzeria.
>>
>>881597
>John Podesta’s emails about lunch options
Yeah, talking about having to deal with "pasta" from Christmas in fucking March definitely must be food related.
>>
>>881599
>As infosec and Twitter personality @SwiftOnSecurity tells it in a tweet on October 30th: "Started off as a 4chan joke, InfoWars nuts thought it was serious, trolls keep up fascade, people think they're serious, big cycle."
>>
>>881597
Your hag lost.

MAKE
>>
>>881603

AMERICA
>>
File: my sides.png (314KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
314KB, 717x436px
I fucking. this thread is just. holy fuck I can't breathe. the fucking salt and memes are just. so hugh mungus, so high energy.
>>
>>881603
>This is how some of 4chan’s largest ops start: always in a joking or chaos-oriented manner only to pull in real participants when they hit on a kernel of truth or plunk on an appropriate heart string. This happened with Chanology and joke-protesting Scientology in 2008, 4chan’s first major meat space operation that attracted actual Scientology protestors and critics and spawned the Anonymous we all know today.
>>
>>881604
GREAT
>>
>>881597
>tonfoil hats being tinfoil hats
wew lad that's totally comparable to the /diy/ threads
>>
>>881604
WHITE
>>
>>881602
>>881597
The big difference here is that if this becomes self sustaining outside of 4chan, it's just going to have more and more people working to save lives.

We try to make up for some infowars retard holding up a pizza parlor, and you're still angry with us. Sad!
>>
>>881607
>>881609

AGAIN
>>
>>881602
>>
>>881604
SAFE
>>
>>881610
>>881608
>Besides these kinds of accidental social movements, 4chan is consistently trying to deceive the media and the public with fake stories. #Cut4Bieber and #Cut4Zayn are two targeted at teenage girls in prior years, while Operation Lollipop was a year-long con involving 4channers masquerading as Black and Asian feminists in an attempt to discredit them.

>Pizzagate is a continuation of this pattern, both of fooling well-meaning people and the media and of ideas being lifted off 4chan and amplified without context or explanation. Sexually abusing a child is the worst evil no sane person can defend and is the kind of crime men will take up arms to fight against, literally.
>>
>>881607
>>881609
CAUSED THE STATION NIGHTCLUB FIRE, A HORRIBLE TRAGEDY EASILY PREVENTED BY FOLLOWING FIRE CODES.
>>
>>881585
Because GG was already taxing the mods and it was a direct attack against them.

What you actually do to purge the entirety of /pol/ and minimize the stragglers you need to mop up is:

>Gather all IPs that post to or view threads on /pol/ for at least one month (preferably longer) to cast as wide a net as possible

>on day of purge, delist /pol and rangeban every single IP that was collected in the dragnet

>mop up the few retaliators that manage to evade the ban/phonepost

>carry on with this for as long as necessary until /pol/ is gone

There. You don't need to fight the entire userbase, and cleanup is minimal. This is where the GG purge kind of failed, since they were embedded in /v/ and /pol/ they could not just ban the entire lot indiscriminiately, this is why it took almost an entire month for it to die down to background noise levels. But with /pol/ as the only target, the entire tumor can be excised and destroyed and remnants can be easily squashed and cut off with less work.

This would however require significant prep work. Mods would need to be briefed on what is expected of them, have overwatch of boards divided up (they might also consider bringing on additional temp mods, possibly pulled from janitors). Hosting would need to be made aware that site attacks and DDoS are to be expected and prepare to mitigate them appropriately.

However, if done right, /pol/ could very well be taken out in one fell swoop.

It will never happen, but it's doable.
>>
>>881603
>>881604
>>881607
>>881609
>>881612
thats how we do it cunts
>>
Mods, why are you allowing raid threads to stay up?
>>
>>881613
>Unlike OpDeathEaters, however, which works primarily off actual victim testimony, police reports, child psychologists and implicated clergymen and politicians in convicted cases, Pizzagate is most concerned with emails sent to and from Democratic party staff mentioning food items like pizza, pasta, hot dogs, burgers and ice cream and a dinner with performance artist Marina Abramovic. This focus is thanks to 4chan. The Abramovic link was further spread by both Alex Jones and Wikileaks, who appear convinced Abramovic is practicing witchcraft with the Clintons because she once emailed Podesta about dinner and referenced her 1997 work “Spirit Cooking” when asking about an art collector.
>>
>>881255

A call for public safety action is not a raid.

Futhermore, Hiro declared 4chan a "free speech zone" on twitter as a response to leddit censorship, so your usual tactics will not work here.
>>
>>881619
>reporting violations to the authorities and doing nothing more is raiding

Fucking pussy, be sure to stay extra safe, you seem fragile.
>>
>>881615
Again, what does reporting unsafe venues have to do with any of that shit?
>>
>>881619
mods haven't had their morning coffee yet and are asleep on their keyboards
>>
>>881617
>do this
>4chan loses half of its user base (also because many people use more than one board)
>site loses metric fucktons of traffic
>ad revenue plummets
>whatiscapitalism.wav
>>
>>881624
>Pizzagate also likes bringing up Bill Clinton’s connections to convicted sex offender and pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein — but stays silent on the actual paper trail that also connects him to Donald Trump. Trump denies knowing Epstein now, but in 2002 he told New York Magazine he’d “known Jeff for 15 years” and called him a “terrific guy” that “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” In 2009 Trump was served with a subpoena for a deposition testifying against Epstein and appeared, along with various family members and staff, in Epstein’s infamous “little black book.” Despite a child rape lawsuit filed this year against both Epstein and Trump, that was dropped right before the election, there is no hysteria over Trump molesting children among the Pizzagate or 4chan crowd. This is purely an anti-Hillary op. If these people were genuine about protecting children, they would be targeting Trump as well.
>>
>>881619
Because they're not raids as per the definition in the site rules, faggot.
Go use your time more productively and tell some of your fellow libshits to get their hovels up to code.
>>
more of you pol people are in here than checking up on new leads in safety squad general. we've got people to make safe fire fighters
>>
>>881627
Fuck off with this
>>
>>881632
>Government and corporate interference doesn’t address the emotional contagion or vigilante element. Both reddit and 4chan have banned witch-hunting on their sites but that hasn’t stopped vigilantism from occurring on those platforms.
>>
>>881627
>there is no hysteria over Trump molesting children among the Pizzagate or 4chan crowd
So I guess Trump banning Epstein from Mar a Lago when all his shit came out and only meeting with him a couple times means Trump raped children. Oh and that anonymous person who keeps filing a civil suit that keeps getting tossed. Yup, totally means Trump's a pedo. But nothing in these emails implicates anyone on the Dems' side being linked to pedos at all, nope.

God I fucking swear the mental gymnastics these people go through is unbelievable sometimes.
>>
>>881617
Alternatively, they can ban the dozen cryfags and not even dent their userbase or face a meaningful backlash.
>>
>>881631
Yep. I'll leave this poor fag to his misery.
>>
>>881636
>but in 2002 he told New York Magazine he’d “known Jeff for 15 years” and called him a “terrific guy” that “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” In 2009 Trump was served with a subpoena for a deposition testifying against Epstein and appeared, along with various family members and staff, in Epstein’s infamous “little black book.”
>>
File: 1481685391920.png (454KB, 567x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481685391920.png
454KB, 567x960px
>>881631

ROGER

SS (ID 1488) REPORTING FOR DUTY
>>
>>881639
trump compliments a lot of people, does that mean they're all pedos too?

>and appeared in Epstein’s infamous “little black book.”
But the context in which he's mentioned probably means nothing
>>
>>881642
>“likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
>Trump dindu nuffin! He a good boi!
Fucking apologist fanboys.
>>
File: 1481505211804.jpg (170KB, 540x316px) Image search: [Google]
1481505211804.jpg
170KB, 540x316px
STAY SAFE SQUAD
>>
>>881642
Trump literally has one of the longest entries in Epstein's book.
>>
>>881644
>liking younger women automatically means pedo

>>881646
But what does it say in there tho
>>
>>881644
>liking younger women = pedo
this is some pizzagate tier bullshit
>>
File: 1184681786615.png (234KB, 394x565px) Image search: [Google]
1184681786615.png
234KB, 394x565px
>>881647
>>
>>881626
Acceptable losses. Also

>less users equals
>less strain on servers, which equals
>no longer struggling to pay server costs due to the metric asston of bandwidth needed

this also leads to
>less shitposting
>higher quality of discourse sitewide
>more manageable communities where threads aren't competing so hard for posts

All of these problems sort themselves out on their own simply by virtue of a huge chunk of cancerous users being removed permanently.

It also solves the problems of boards that have been co-opted by /pol/ like /his/ and /int/. With the cancer of /pol/ gone, those boards will be free to discuss their intended topics, without the stupidity of the average /pol/ user shitting it up.

It's a winning situation for everyone except /pol/, who will need to find someplace else to discuss cuck porn, conspiracy theory, mining salt from liberal tears, and whatever else keeps them blissfully ignorant.

Moot said that if /pol/ leaked again and caused problems for the site, it was gone. And we're seeing the reason for that statement happen right before our eyes.

>>881637
That solves absolutely nothing except remove people you disagree with.

Wanting /pol/ gone has little to do with disagreement with your ideology and more with the fact you are shitting up the entire goddamn site.

There'd be no problem if you kept /pol/ in /pol/ (you know, the main rule of the board) and actually discussed politics instead of being a platform for in-denial Stormweenies and internet slacktivists. But since you can't do that and are willfully, intentionally raiding every other board on the site simultaneously with your garbage, you have to go.

No one will miss you.
>>
File: 1481687189181.png (722KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481687189181.png
722KB, 695x900px
/pol/ is a bored of peace

we merely want to keep the community safe

we cannot bare to watch defenseless human beings being consumed by warehouse fires anymore

we will protect you whether you like it or not

stay safe anons
>>
File: 1476750381017.jpg (27KB, 419x344px) Image search: [Google]
1476750381017.jpg
27KB, 419x344px
>>881651
>Stormweenies
hi r*ddit
>>
File: 1468596103218.jpg (139KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
1468596103218.jpg
139KB, 1279x712px
>>881655
hello /pol/
>>
>>881651
>That solves absolutely nothing except remove people you disagree with.
>and actually discussed politics instead of being a platform for in-denial Stormweenies and internet slacktivists

wew lad
>>
>>881491
>We just say what everyone else is thinking.
You say what you're thinking. Not only is no one else thinking it, no one else even thinks it's possible to think that shit anymore.

>How do you think Trump got elected despite terrible polling?
See above. This is the source of the increasingly popular #trumpregrets, even among formerly ardent folllowers of the man. People thought this shit was all satire; your thought processes don't even come across as human to most people anymore. This is Poe's Law in a nutshell: any sufficiently insane viewpoint is indistinguishable from parody.

The Left gets some of the blame for that, to be fair. What do what supremacists do when they are not white-supremacist-ing? Nothing, because they're always white-supremacist-ing, or so they have been portrayed by the Left for the last fifty-odd years. They wanted to make this stuff unthinkable, amd they got their wish.

But perhaps they should have been more careful what they wished for. No one believes that the guy next door might think such things, because the only exposure they've had to such things has been from people portrayed as so deeply obsessed and deranged that they register as movie monsters, which the guy next door obviously is not. And so when people like Trump come out with this subhuman shit, people assume that they aren't really like this, because Trump is obviously human even though he's talking subhuman. He's an actor, just like all the other people portraying the only racists that these people have ever seen. Isn't he? And so they have no trouble voting for this obvious fake, only to later find out that, wait a minute, this isn't fake?
>>
>>881651
>That solves absolutely nothing except remove people you disagree with.
The ironing is palpable..
>>
File: laughing vjuice.jpg (214KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughing vjuice.jpg
214KB, 800x600px
>>881651
>Moot said
>>
>>881657
>>881659
It's like you can't even comprehend how cancerous /pol/'s activist faggotry is.
>>
>>881656
>implying /pol/ supports that race traitor faggot scam artist

That picture is pure /r/the_donald but you're too fucking reddit to realize it.
>>
>>881656
Why do you post some redditfag?
>>
>>881255
the amount of assblasted shills in this thread typing up a novel is retarded.

just please fuck off and leave this earth
>>
>>881651
>Acceptable losses
To you, lol.
Not to anyone actually running this place.
Busy servers = just buy more fucking servers with all that revenue from being so busy. No ad revenue = they fold up.
It's all about the dollars you idiot.

You, however, are an acceptable loss to our overlords. Better smarten up, gramps
>>
>>881661
uuuu
>>
>>881651
>are willfully, intentionally raiding every other board on the site simultaneously with your garbage, you have to go.
Making shit up doesn't work here. Where are your proofs?
>>
>>881665
>>881663
>>
File: 1481630424796.png (153KB, 379x605px) Image search: [Google]
1481630424796.png
153KB, 379x605px
Fellow Ameri/qa/ns

How can you allow your fellow citizens to be burned to death?

We are the greatest country on Earth we must protect our community from unsafe conditions

Report any fire regulation violations taking place in your local community!

Together we can prevent warehouse fires!

Together we can Make America Safe Again!
>>
File: 1481447546782m.jpg (153KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481447546782m.jpg
153KB, 1024x758px
Name one illegal thing that goes on in those threads.

Name one immoral thing that goes on in those threads.

All thats going on is /pol/ encouraging each other to investigate local fire code violations and report their findings to the local authorities. That's it.
>>
>>881659
>>881657
You misunderstand me. I have no problem with /pol/'s ideology for the most part. The left of the modern day is cancerous and degenerate, everyone can agree on that. We've all seen it.

What I don't like is that they feel the need to spread this to every fucking corner of the site when I just want to discuss gaming, film, literature, without politics involved. If I wanted to discuss politics, I would go to /pol/. But instead, /pol/ brings it to us whether we like it or not.

If they kept /pol/ in /pol/, no one would have a problem. But they don't keep /pol/ in /pol/, and that's where the problem lies.
>>
>>881669
see >>875643
>>
>>881669
He can't
He probably one of these faggots, who think everytime someone mentions jews while discussing hollywood on /tv/, it MUST be a /pol/ invasion.
>>
>>881675

>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>881675
>But they don't keep /pol/ in /pol/, and that's where the problem lies.
Again, you keep saying this. If it's as big as a problem as you say, you should have multiple pieces of evidence. Present them.
>>
>>881675
Err, you can.
I sometimes go on other boards, and there is nary a Trump-post in sight.

Quit bellyaching. We're here to stay. Some people are such fucking babies.
>>
Is this the /pol/ containment thread for today?
>>
>>881675
Fair enough.

For what it's worth, this is the first time in years I've posted outside of /pol/ and I do so only because this thread is relevant to my board.

I get what you're saying, but #NotAll/pol/ocks
>>
>>881678
Yeah, /pol/ minded people posting on other boards is not an organized raid and is not against the rules, sorry.
>>
>>881685
Actually it is against the rules, sorry
>>>/global/rules/3
>>
File: 345345.jpg (31KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
31KB, 390x600px
Hiro, please ban:

All females.
Anyone who's ever had a girlfriend/wife.
Anyone who doesn't watch anime/play VNs/read manga.
Anyone with too many friends,
Anyone without autism.
Anyone who posts on reddit (especially subreddits like SRS, gamerghazi, and 4chan).
Anyone who posts on tumblr.
Anyone who uses twitter/facebook.
Anyone who uses Something Awful.

Also, delete /tg/, /trv/, /adv/, and /co/ since those are normalfag boards.

If you do these things 4chan will be fixed forever.
>>
>>881687

>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

which rule
>>
>>881687
That doesn't say anything about people from /pol/ not posting on other boards.
>>
>>881689
>>881690
>Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases,
This is /pol/posting in a nutshell.
>>
File: is this doggu serious.jpg (39KB, 595x396px) Image search: [Google]
is this doggu serious.jpg
39KB, 595x396px
>>881255
>helping enforce the law is harassment

no you retard, it's the duty of every citizen
I'm surprised to see /pol/acks acting like adults, if anything we should encourage them. maybe /pol/ can actually make the world a better place
>>
>>881692
What a weak argument. I shouldn't be surprised, your entire thread is a weak argument.
>>
>>881692
How does mentioning hollywood's demographics in a thread about hollywood break any of these rules?
>>
>>881677
Your threads are all over nearly every board on the site. You hardly need us to libk them individually; >>>/qa/catalog/ alone contains multiple examples high up on the list as of this writing. Use your eyes or your screenreader or your Braille terminal or whatever technology you use to read this site. You cannot possibly fail to see the /pol/ threads.
>>
>>881692

/diy/ (as per OP) is none of the above

your post on the other hand is an off-topic reply

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>881688
>DUDE /a/UTIST LMAO
See >>880951
>ANYONE WHO USE SA WAHHHH
You mean the reason why 4chan existed in the first place?
This is today's average /a/ userbase, everyone.
>>
>>881688
Better yet, just delete /pol/. All the cancer, not to mention a major piece of financial deadweight, gone in one blow.
>>
>>881697
Should have been easy for you to link some then, but you can't.
>>
>>881697
I see a few /pol/ shitposting threads and twice as many cryfag threads about /pol/

Which is the chicken, which is the egg? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>881520
> fire safety regulation enforcement
> now fascism
Wtf is wrong with you? Its not like those places wouldn't get shut down eventually.
>>
File: 1481174299697.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1481174299697.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
>>881697

where proofs doe?

plz post proofz

post broofs pls
>>
>>881699
Get with the times, grandpa. SA is absolute garbage now and you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

>>881700
Normalfags won't leave 4chan if we just delete a board. We need to delete the Normalfags themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 250x373px
>>881707
>We need to delete the Normalfags themselves.
Now this is what average /a/utist is dreaming about everyday!
>>
>>881703
>Which is the chicken, which is the egg? I'm genuinely curious.
That requires digging back quite far into the site's history, as well as defining scope. If we restrict scope to only this board, then the calls to delete /pol/ came first. That is a fact.

But it's also an oversimplification. Those calls invariably came from other boards, in response to /pol/ shitting up those boards in its usual way. These raids from /pol/ were themselves generally unprovoked. The calls for /pol/'s deletion gathered here only because this is a board the mods were known to read, and thus this was appropriate place to bring the complaints. /qa/ was only fulfilling its function.

/pol/ needs to die. It has no redeeming features, and brings nothing of value to this place. /qa/ is the appropriate site to bring those complaints. We have done nothing wrong by making these calls for your deletion here.
>>
>>881706
>where proofs doe?
Literally all around you.
>>
File: 1480160839331.png (478KB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1480160839331.png
478KB, 1800x1600px
>>881717

post one pls
>>
>>881709
Normalfags are killing this site. They need to go.
>>
>>881707
>Normalfags won't leave 4chan if we just delete a board.
They won't, but they aren't the problem either. The people who ARE the problem will not be able to handle the idea that they are being cast out, after a little initial resistance, and they will leave.
>>
>>881718
If you insist, >>881255 is a pretty strong example.
>>
>>881279

We'll take this entire site down with us and spread pony refugees here
>>
File: 2222222222222.jpg (12KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
2222222222222.jpg
12KB, 200x243px
>>881721
>they aren't the problem
Are you serious? It's the normalfags who get so emotional about politics (to the point they're spreading it to other boards). This is just getting rid of all of them before they can bring in more.
>>
>>881445
Lotta people who died in Oakland were normies who had no fucking clue what fire safety standards are or what kind of mess they were getting themselves into. Just because these shitheads want to skirt the law because they feel entitled to a place to hold their little folk punk concerts.

So even if /pol/ literally doesn't think commies are people they still have good reasons.
>>
>The "no raiding" rule stopped being enforced a while ago from what I've gathered. Whether it's an intentional rule change or mods simply stopped caring is anyone's guess.

That's because Moot enforced that shit because he would be liable for lawsuits or probes by FBI. Hiro is in Japan, he doesn't have a flying fuck about any of this shit.
>>
>>881716
>We have done nothing wrong by making these calls for your deletion here.
Nor have you made any compelling argument other than "any thread I don't like is a raid!"
>>
>>881617
There are entire companies that use one IP
>>
File: 1481714167235.png (112KB, 747x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481714167235.png
112KB, 747x600px
http://www.wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

/pol/ isn't breaking any rules

/pol/ is actually helping enforce the rules
>>
>>881790
/pol/ is engaging in chanology-tier activist faggotry that brings in tons of newfags from twitter and reddit, but what else is new, this is a normal Wednesday for /pol/.
>>
File: 1481581978059.png (625KB, 1704x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1481581978059.png
625KB, 1704x1396px
>>881792

stay butthurt antifa

reminder to stay safe
>>
>>881792
The only posts about it on social media are made by butthurt lefties like you
>>
File: 1481730016176.png (829KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481730016176.png
829KB, 800x600px
SAFETY S/QA/D ASSEMBLE
>>
File: 1481730644619.jpg (114KB, 740x899px) Image search: [Google]
1481730644619.jpg
114KB, 740x899px
>>881792

twitterer spotted!
>>
>>881792
>t. tom cruise
>>
The frogposting /pol/tard's samefaggotry in this thread is pretty obvious. Sad.
>>
File: 1481687699802.jpg (256KB, 960x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1481687699802.jpg
256KB, 960x1100px
>>881805

stay safe anon
>>
>>881705
This has fucking nothing to do with fire safety, you obnoxious faggot. You retards even admit this is merely a cover for ideological militancy which while cancerous in its own right is entirely something else being hosted on a board on 4chan.

You faggots are so disgustingly dishonest. Say one thing up front for all to see then say something entirely different when called out for it, despite the writing being right there on the fucking wall.
>>
>>881792
>lets make 4chan just like reddit as a response to all these redditors coming over here!
nice try
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>881805
Look guys, he even used "Sad." like he was advised to in that post about "triggering the (((alt-right)))"
>>
>>881768
>Hiro is in Japan
Actually, he's in Paris.
>>
>>881790
>/pol/ is actually helping enforce the rules
That you can post this while trying to claim you aren't anything but cancerous fucking normalfags is so absurd. You are literally using the pretence of moralfaggotry for your bigotry. Fucking moralfaggotry, as if this is supposed to be not seen as entirely fucking repulsive by the vast majority of anons.
You cocksuckers need to go back from where you came from.
>>
When it comes to Fire Safety, people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.
>>
>>881799
Do you know what a narc is?
>>
File: 1481731276422.png (205KB, 842x725px) Image search: [Google]
1481731276422.png
205KB, 842x725px
>>881816

this is an unsafe poster

SS ASSEMBLE
>>
File: 1469970028429.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469970028429.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>881816
>You are literally using the pretence of moralfaggotry for your bigotry
not an argument
also
>crying about "bigotry" unironically
>mfw
>>
>>881818
>When it comes to Fire Safety
No one involved in this shitshow gives a single fuck about fire safety. No one is stupid enough to buy into these flimsy pretences and by admission of the normalfags on /pol/ the entire approach is merely a front to their moralfaggoty.

>>881821
>not an argument
Yes it fucking is. Moralfaggotry is not welcome on this site, you cancerous fucking newfag.
>>
>>881816
>tfw you pretend to be mad at normies because that's what you see everyone else doing
>>
>>881823
So you're crying about "our bigotry" and call me a moralfag?
Really makes me think buddy
>>
File: 1481383213109.jpg (235KB, 1510x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1481383213109.jpg
235KB, 1510x2002px
This thread will stay up until bump limit

And /pol/ will still not be deleted

Everyone laugh at /qa/ now
>>
>>881641
>148 filename
>>881645
>148 filename
>>881652
>148 filename
>>881671
>148 filename
>>881673
>148 filename
>>881706
>148 filename
>>881718
>148 filename
>>881790
>148 filename
>>881795
>148 filename
>>881799
>148 filename
>>881801
>148 filename
>>881806
>148 filename
>>881820
>148 filename

Really makes you think.
>>
File: SHUDDADOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.jpg (4KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
SHUDDADOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.jpg
4KB, 250x233px
>>881801
>Earth wiped out by a comet
>Comet
>>
File: akagiposter.png (79KB, 1061x771px) Image search: [Google]
akagiposter.png
79KB, 1061x771px
>>881823
>moralfaggotry

Man, it's been a while since I've heard someone bitch about that.
>>
>>881827
>148 filename
>>
File: 1481445409384.png (55KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1481445409384.png
55KB, 436x425px
>>881828
>>881831

kek im surprised 2 of those aren't me
>>
>>881827
It's not /qa/, it's redditfags raiding us with 4chan stereotypes
>muh raids
>muh normalfags
>muh moralfaggotry
>muh chanology
all the while having a terrible understanding of what a raid is in the context of 4chan
>>
>>881828
>including the pictures that were literally made for the /diy/ threads
you're not too bright, are you?
and again
>linking that many posts
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1488361661474.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488361661474.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>>881828
>>881831

here's a 1488 special just for (You)
>>
>>881777
Nor are you fooling anyone.
>>
File: u wot.png (385KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
385KB, 426x382px
>>881833
>It's not /qa/, it's redditfags raiding us with 4chan stereotypes
Let's be honest, faggots have always used /qa/ as /q/ 2.0 aka complaining about /pol/ and janitors/mods
>>
So did Pizzagate threads really start getting deleted? Because thank God if so. I'm sure /pol/'s in a hurry to have people forget about that anyway, since it's one of their "we did it Reddit" moments.
>>
File: Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>a website infamous for CP spam, social outcasts, weebs, and deviants of all kinds somehow becomes a gathering place for reactionary traditionalists hell bent on removing "degeneracy".

Huh, really makes you think.
>>
This is why /qa/ has gone to shit. Ever since Reddit started invading this board it's turned into one massive anti-/pol/ circlejerk that never seems to end. It's no wonder you are now known as /q/edditors
>>
>>881955
t. /pol/
>>
>>881835
Which means you don't have those pictures already and saved them from new threads because you just got here.

So yeah, you're the one who's not too bright. You've just outed yourself as a tourist.
>>
File: 1465559818197.jpg (44KB, 503x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465559818197.jpg
44KB, 503x720px
nice thread
>>
>>881964
uhh how fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>881964
They were just made you enormous retard, of course they don't have old datestamps.

By the way, your crying about "moralfaggotry" combined with your insistence that everyone is a newfag reveals you to be one of the leftists that got chased off /b/ when we started purging pedophiles. You obviously haven't been an active participant in the community for a few years. I am certain that if it obvious to me, our FBI overlords already have your cool ass on a list.
>>
>>881955
t...take that b...back
>>
>>881974
Good to know you've just solidified the connection between SJWs and /pol/.
Not that I'm surprised.
>>
>>881971
>>881974
Backpedaling tourists.
>>
File: 1402525664435.jpg (149KB, 550x768px) Image search: [Google]
1402525664435.jpg
149KB, 550x768px
Posting my Safety Squad
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (58KB, 501x496px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
58KB, 501x496px
>>881983
>hah the OC you saved three days ago has a new filename, god you're such a newfag
>>
>>881266
You consider bunch of smelly, obnoxious junkies wrong people to piss off. What are you going to do, free-bleed on everyone?
>>
File: 5986.jpg (219KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
5986.jpg
219KB, 500x716px
>>881988
Checked
>>
>CTR raids /pol/
Trump wins
>Salty loser redditors raids /pol/
Fidel Castro dies
>/pol/ feels bad and provides fire safety
Why are you upset at this sincere effort to save lives? We are but humble fire safety enthusiasts.
>>
>>881981
Funny that you think SJWs are anti-pedophile. That further reveals your ignorance of the issue
>>
>>881989
>admitting to getting here three days ago
Tourist detected.
>>
File: 1459861850150.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1459861850150.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>881999
>>
>>881255
Also shut the fuck up. For once objecting to this is fucking retarded and hypocritical. 60 kids in my town burned to death because the club was owned by a bunch of incompetent failures who were 'fighting the man'.
Actually no, they didn't burn to death they got stuck in the small door and then suffocated. There was a pile nearly to the top of door, because the free minded individual who owned the place tied emergency exit with chains. Ten of them burned on the toilet.

If you talk about shutting down something, shut down this qa shithole, it's full of uptight pointless cunts.
>>
>>881996
>Guys I swear I'm doing this for the greater good !
>We have to stop those ebul people !
>It's only coincidence it fits with our political agenda we swear !
Nah, you're political activists and a lynch mob.
Nothing more nothing less
>>
File: 1403258012133.jpg (112KB, 986x775px) Image search: [Google]
1403258012133.jpg
112KB, 986x775px
>>881366
>>
File: cuteshakeneko.gif (450KB, 430x239px) Image search: [Google]
cuteshakeneko.gif
450KB, 430x239px
>>881999
>not realizing that 4chan is a christian website
>calling other people tourists
>>
>>882002
Ever think that the rest of us don't want to be dragged into this ? Why do we want our hobby site raided by news agencies.
Not everyone cares about the 3rd world country known as the USA.
>>
>>882004
>your political views may not align with any threads you make
never saw that rule before faggot
>>
>>882004
If you say so
You should extinguish your butthurt, increased blood pressure can lead to other medical problems, which isn't very safe 2bh
>>
>>881255
We are going to find you, and we are going to make you safe
>>
>>881520
pls dont burn
>>
>>882013
The only group that's angry here is the mob who wants to enlist all of us into their chanology tier bullshit we don't care about.
>>
>>881255
Nobody's going to point out how "Safety Squad" is meant to parallel "Schutzstaffel"? Look at that fucking picture.

/pol/ is literally bragging about being Neo-Nazis.
>>
>>882019
Fascist allusions? From /pol/?

No way, hombre.
>>
>>881849
Reactionary traditionalists are social outcasts in modern society, lad. Not really that complicated.
>>
>>882017
Yeah m8 we're angry as fuck and totally not laughing at lefties shitting their pants about this.
>>
>>882024
You wouldn't be here in the first place if you weren't anally prolapsed by the /pol/ thread which crosslinked you here
>>
File: 1452209393932.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452209393932.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>882026
>no u
>>
File: mayan pepe.jpg (273KB, 1024x541px) Image search: [Google]
mayan pepe.jpg
273KB, 1024x541px
>>881602
>Trusting literally anything that booty blasted bluepiller has to say about anything other than normie tier infosec
>>
>>881520
Don't worry, Antifa, we care about YOUR fire safety aswell!
>>
>>882019
wow national socialism isn't against the rules. fuck off back to wherever you come from.
>>
>>881266
Salt, saved.
>>
So this is what /qa/ has become.
>>
File: 1438149712283.jpg (82KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1438149712283.jpg
82KB, 605x412px
Thank god this board has a small bump limit
>>
>>881545
Being bigger doesn't always mean better. Look at /b/, one of the biggest boards.
>>
And we're on autosage.

Everyone just ignore the thread now. /pol/ loses again.
>>
>>882019
Holy shit, /pol/ likes Nazis?
Fuck, I could never tell!
>>
>>882035
Not 4chan denziens, it's a reddit raid trying unsuccessfully for the 6 gorrilionth time to get /pol/ closed
>>
>>881445
Keep up with the fire standarts and the ebil natcis won't have shit on you, you incompetent failure.
>>
>>882045
I don't really care who it is, neo-/qa/ is some half assed /q/
>>
>>882047
>neo-/qa/ is some half assed /q/
So what does that make nu-/pol/?
>>
>all that /pol/ salt
>>
File: fec.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fec.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>882041
>/pol/ loses again
No /q/eddit you continue to Prove that you guys are a giant hug box for people afraid of the big meany head called /pol/. You still can't get over that /pol/ destoryed you when Trump won the election.
>>
File: 1416678843764.png (767KB, 700x703px) Image search: [Google]
1416678843764.png
767KB, 700x703px
>>882051
>you guys
>>
>>881473
>KKK

There are dozens other more relevant white supremacy groups and your white handlers/professors taught you a KKK. Shows how far removed from reality you fucks are.
>>
>>882049
I wasn't really on /pol/ before the cuckening. It's probably moved away from discussing politics to being a part of politics, maybe to its detriment.
>>
>>881536
Oh shut the fuck up, I cannot go to any hobby site in here without encountering a bunch of wankers masturbating over socialism and how much it would improve that hobby. Especially on /v/
And you have the gal to talk shit about pol.
>>
This is honestly the funniest thing /pol/ had done in a while.
>>
File: 1481635244191.gif (649KB, 920x863px) Image search: [Google]
1481635244191.gif
649KB, 920x863px
>>882019
>Nobody's going to point out how "Safety Squad" is meant to parallel "Schutzstaffel"? Look at that fucking picture.
Jesus, and they say /pol/ is the home of conspiratards. This is about fire safety, next you're going to say the Marine Scout Snipers are nazis.
>>
antifa btfo
>>
>>882060
>socialism being glorified on /v/
This is fucking hilarious, what other lies are you going to come up with?
>>
>>882019
>Nobody's going to point out how "Safety Squad" is meant to parallel "Schutzstaffel"? Look at that fucking picture.
I sort of figured people were simply choosing not to dignify it with an acknowledgment. Because yes, that is clearly what is intended. Calling it out only gives them the opportunity to deny it. Instead, one must treat it as a given (which it is) and proceed forward from there.

>/pol/ is literally bragging about being Neo-Nazis.
In other news, it is Wednesday. /pol/ is a board full of the dregs of humanity. Everyone knows this. Continuing to bring this up only feeds their victimhood-boners. The proper response is not shock, but condescension.
>>
File: 1457574663389.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457574663389.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>882082
>condescending 4chan intellectual
>>
File: 1471832759634.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1471832759634.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>882019
Holy shit. Mind=blown
>>
>>882087
Better than you.
>>
>>881255
>/pol/ is being allowed to harass and intimidate business owners with impunity

DIY spaces are not businesses. And even if they were, reporting fire code violations is not "harassment". It's actually what fire departments want people to do.
>>
>>882082
>Calling it out only gives them the opportunity to deny it.
Because clearly, people are denying it. Maybe you should take a look around you, kid. The world is changing and you are a relic waiting to be catalogued and placed in a museum.
>>
>>882017
No one is trying to enlist anyone in to anything. Don't like it? Stay off /pol/ and you'll never have to see it.

You homosexuals are just assflustered that someone, somewhere is having fun that you don't approve of.

You're literally being a woman. Draw a warm bath and take some midol for those cramps you weeping, yeast-infected, cavernous vagina.
>>
>>882099
>/pol/ is literally the only board I browse
are you generally spreading disinformation or is nu/pol/ actually a reality?
>>
>>882102
Nobody was able to provide evidence of organized intra-board raids. Until you do, this argument is void.
>>
>>882091
>condescending 4chan intellectual
>>
File: CdTXmxUUYAE7WGU.jpg (31KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
CdTXmxUUYAE7WGU.jpg
31KB, 600x616px
>>882019
>/pol/ is literally bragging about being Neo-Nazis.
You can't be serious. This is a whole new level of newfaggotry.
>>
>>882102
Furthermore, after brexit and trump, you are foolish to think there aren't right wing posters who are naitive to every 4chan board. Hell, there are probably a few in your family.
>>
>>882102
/pol/ is the only board I browse, and that's always been the case. Kind of the idea behind it being a containment board, isn't it?

Link me to DIY SS threads on any other non /b/ board bitch.

Other than this one, of course, which is just pic related.

Again, you're being fucking woman
>>
>>882093
>DIY spaces are not businesses.
That is debatable. They are generally not places of commerce, it is true, but to say that business is not carried out there is a stretch at best.

>And even if they were, reporting fire code violations is not "harassment".
The law is a tool for doing good. But any tool can be abused for evil purposes, even the law itself. This is what you are doing, and you are no less evil for it.

>It's actually what fire departments want people to do.
I do not think that most fire departments would want to be abused in this manner.

>>882099
>You homosexuals are just assflustered that someone, somewhere is having fun that you don't approve of.
If kicking people out of their homes is something you do just "for fun", then you no longer deserve to be called human. You're a dangerous animal, and you need to be caged or put down before you hurt someone who actually matters.
>>
>>882117
>/pol/ is the only board I browse, and that's always been the case.
Then what are you doing here?
>>
>>882118
Better than burning them out of their homes.

Are you saying that fire codes and preventing horrible deaths isn't good? What kind of sick pyromaniac sadistic fuck are you?
>>
>>881651
>But since you can't do that and are willfully, intentionally raiding every other board on the site simultaneously with your garbage, you have to go.

Does posting on more than one board count as "raiding" now? Can I not go on /pol/ to discuss politics and then go on /a/ to discuss anime?
>>
>>882118
>We should let people be in danger of burning to death because it might hurt their feelings otherwise.
YOU
ARE
DELUSIONAL
>>
>>882119
Pic. Related.

You dense fuck

>>882118
>you need to be caged or put down before you hurt someone who actually matters.

I'm glad we both agree that these people don't matter. I still want them to be safe though. What have you done to help them? :^)
>>
>>881819
Do you know what a fire code is and why they exist?
>>
>>882120
Just let those morons burn themselves
>>
>>882127
Nah when they burn their little safe spaces down there's a risk that they burn an entire neighborhood down with them.
>>
>>882009
>Ever think that the rest of us don't want to be dragged into this ? Why do we want our hobby site raided by news agencies.

4chan has been visited by news agencies for years. The only thing media attention does is maybe bring in more posters, and the "4chan is muh super secret club" way of thinking has always been retarded.

Just admit you're just some guy who's afraid his favorite DIY space is going to be shut down cause the idiot owner doesn't respect fire codes.
>>
>>882019
Those are lightning bolts because it's our duty to respond lightning quick to fire hazards.
>>
File: 1477510069511.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477510069511.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
>>882082
>this one little faggot is still butthurt
>>
>>882118
>to say that business is not carried out there is a stretch at best.
Funny business != business
>>
>>882118
>The law is a tool for doing good. But any tool can be abused for evil purposes, even the law itself. This is what you are doing, and you are no less evil for it.

Explain to me why it is more important that these DIY spaces be allowed to operate instead of fire codes being enforced.

>I do not think that most fire departments would want to be abused in this manner.

Yeah, you clearly lack critical thinking. Fire departments care about fire codes being enforced, regardless of the circumstances, because it means less fires and thus makes their jobs easier. And when a building with fire hazards finally catches fire, it puts firefighters lives at risk because they have to deal with shit like blocked exits. Contrary to what you may think, firefighters are actually heartbroken when people die in fires.

Furthermore, fire departments called for people to report fire code violations in the aftermath of the Oakland fire. And /pol/ might actually be exaggerating how many DIY spaces it has shut down. Cities tolerated DIY spaces for years, but in the aftermath of the Oakland fire, cities are now seriously scrutinizing if they're up to code because they don't want people dying.
>>
File: 1427731684734.png (520KB, 4069x3713px) Image search: [Google]
1427731684734.png
520KB, 4069x3713px
>>881255
I really do love these threads. All the butthurt /pol/ stirs up from the special snowflakes of the left is more then enough to justify their continued presence on this site. Carry on gentlemen.
>>
>>882118
>If kicking people out of their homes is something you do just "for fun", then you no longer deserve to be called human.

Well according to my definition, if you care more about preserving a DIY space so you can go to shitty concerts in a basement instead of preventing people from burning to death, then you don't deserve to be called a human.
>>
>>882151
>le trollface maymay in 2016
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>882118
I think you need a fresher outlook in life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq6WjgD3Wn8
>>
>>882117
>actively admitting to maining a containment board
>not understanding the conundrum of having containment boards and why everyone hates them
as expected from nu/pol/, im wasting my fucking time arguing with people that lack context
>>
>>882163
your mom lacks context
>>
>>882095
>You belong in a museum!
You know, Indiana Jones fought Nazis. He did not align himself with them.
>>
>>881591
Mods already visited the thread and gave their blessing. Cry moar.
>>
>>882190
>Firefighters are Nazis
Good to know.
>>
>>882190
That really got my neurons firing.
>>
File: 1453877340832.jpg (59KB, 665x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453877340832.jpg
59KB, 665x500px
/qa/ manages to be the funniest board on this site completely unintentionally
>>
>>882190
Really gets my almonds going
>>
lol oh god you continued sperging while i was sleeping stop doing drugs and be safe
>>
This thread's still going, will save for future low-sodium days.
>>
>>882253
Those days need to come soon though, this thread is sliding fast. We did it sheeky forums!
>>
File: 1359101949857.jpg (18KB, 395x292px) Image search: [Google]
1359101949857.jpg
18KB, 395x292px
>>882266
I blame jews.
>>
>>882002
You can still do whatever it is you think you're doing by harassing those art venues. You just have to take that stupid faggotry and everyone participating in it someplace else.

Just take that shit to 8gag and the problem for everyone ends. You have a more accepting platform for your activist garbage, and /pol/ remains free of literal children pretending they're doing some greater good.
>>
>>882452
There isn't anyone on 8gag to join their righteous crusades. That's why they spam this kind of stuff here so much.
>>
>>882452
>I care more about muh art venue than preventing people from burning to death
>>
Leftist tears are delicious.
>>
>>881279
Hi /r/ShitRedditSays
How your futile quest going?

>>881276
>An Hiro needs to get rid of that cancerous fucking board already.
How many times do you have to get it through your head that you're not welcome here?
>>
>>881520
>/pol/ needs to go already.
hehe
>>
>>881255

Since when is a building a person? It's perfectly reasonable to protect people from fire hazards using the government they voted for. You wanted safe spaces, well here come the safe spaces.
>>
>>881617
Why do you want to destroy this website?

Go back to /r/ShitRedditSays, holy fuck kid.
>>
>>882019
no idea what you're talking about m8
>>
File: ass pain.jpg (11KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
ass pain.jpg
11KB, 199x253px
im getting off on this liberal asspain
>>
>>882452
>art venues
>art

What they're doing isn't art.
>>
File: 1412294835920.jpg (103KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412294835920.jpg
103KB, 391x500px
>>882541
Don't forget all this safety though
pic related, safety squad member enjoying a drink after a long shift of fighting fire hazards
>>
>>882517
How many times do you have to get it through your head that you're not welcome on 4chan, /pol/tard?
>>
>>881276

/pol/ is the biggest board on 4chan. It's even bigger than /b/. /pol/ is literally 4chan, most of the other boards are just there for flavor. Shutting down /pol/ has been tried before and it's the equivalent of shutting down the entirety of 4chan. It doesn't work. You cannot control free speech. Instead, go over there and fight them with IDEAS and EVIDENCE.

/pol/ is everything that was good about /b/, before there was a /new/ and later /pol/. These people only respond to logic and evidence. Threats and censorship only enrages them.
>>
>>882556
>you're not welcome
If I wasn't welcome then /pol/ would have been shut down years ago, looks like the admin, mods, janitors and 4chan community as a whole embrace and accept /pol/.

/r/ShitRedditSays isn't welcome here.
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: OUTLIER.png (56KB, 384x435px) Image search: [Google]
OUTLIER.png
56KB, 384x435px
Who let antifa on my board
>>
>>882559
You are spouting the reasons why moderation and anons hate you and your board, you dense fuck. Stop ruining 4chan.

>>882561
Your board has a 15 second post timer and a 60 second thread creation cooldown. Moderation looks down on your board as a cesspit. They don't want you here as much as every other board doesn't want you here, you sense fucking newfag.
>>
File: 1461432980684.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1461432980684.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>882569
>biggest board on 4chan
>so many crossposters that 25-50% of every board on 4chan is probably a /pol/ crossposter
>almost every board has moderately right wing views anyway and completely tolerates /pol/

>EVERYONE HATEY HATEY HATES YOU

lmao
>>
>>882567

It's just a bunch of leftists who came into 4chan via facebook posts about how their safe spaces are being shut down by /pol/. Instead of challenging /pol/, these cowards instead try to make an appeal to hiroshi to shut it down for them. Because they're are too dumb and afraid to reason on /pol/ itself.

>>882569

If you don't like 4chan, you are free to leave or create your own site. There are many clones with similar formats where you can go. /pol/ has been shut down before. It did not end well for 4chan so it was reopened as normal. Twice.

I don't understand why you want to shut down free speech so badly. All you have to do is go over there and explain why you think these places don't have to adhere to the law, even if it means unrelated people will die as a consequence with millions in damages.
>>
>>882569
>Stop ruining 4chan.
You have /r/ShitRedditSays open in 20 more tabs and are using the SRS irc right now aren't you?

The most hilarious thing is you people have been desperately trying to make this board left wing for like 5 fucking years and it's only made it more right wing, much more right wing.

kek
>>
>>882569
>nervousness intensifies
>>
File: 1481702434088.jpg (825KB, 1764x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1481702434088.jpg
825KB, 1764x2603px
>>882556
>>
>>882579
Yeah but how did they come across this board. They should not be here.
>>
>>882569
Don't you have another MDE/Sam Hyde thread to shit up on /tv/?
>>
>no safety allowed
>>
>>882593
I think that anons wrong.
The facebook posters are too retarded to use this site.

The leftists in this thread are from /r/ShitRedditSays, a feminist/cultural marxist subreddit
>>
>>882569
>n-newfag
It's like I'm really on /b/.
>>
>>882593

That's the best part of it all. Someone on /pol/ suggested the idea of shutting down safe spaces for safety reasons after Oakland. That thread promptly died and was archived on 4plebs. Now, some clueless leftists found the archive and thought it was the live site because they are too stupid to live. This in turn exploded into a wave of WE NEED TO STOP /pol/, which wasn't even interested in the idea at the time. These posts ended on /pol/ and hilarity ensued as, thanks to these leftists, their safe spaces are being shut down by law enforcement after tips from /pol/.

Which is the perfect analogy for the Communism they love so much. Look up Deception Was My Job, by Yuri Bezmenov on youtube. It explains it all perfectly.

The best part in my opinion is, not only is this entirely 100% legal to do, their lives are actually being saved by their enemies, which is the worst humiliation and it doesn't fit their narrative.
>>
File: 13914883imog.jpg (28KB, 267x419px) Image search: [Google]
13914883imog.jpg
28KB, 267x419px
>>882554
There most precious possession you have in this world is your own people's safety

pic related, safety squad member bringing a water hose forward to combat a deadly fire at an unsafe bolshevik agitator warehouse complex.
>>
>>882118
>The law is a tool for doing good.
Not really. It's a tool for keeping order. You can't have order when your city is burning down all the time, can you?
>>
>>882592
Honestly think that this would be better without all of the reaction images.
Thread posts: 407
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.