[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SRG/ Seth Rich General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 63

File: HIS NAME.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HIS NAME.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
Was he unmasked by Obama during routine surveillance of Assange? You know he was. That's why the catalog is filled with shilling, because we're this close to ending the Russia narrative and restoring the republic.

MEDICAL
>>125912863 (Dead)

BALLISTICS
>>126016685 (Cross-thread)

POLICE REPORT
>>126020521 (Cross-thread)

prev: >>126084231 (You) (Cross-thread)

We need: CCTV footage, bodycam accounts, hospital staff testimony, more clues to the wheeler puzzle, known associates and DNC actions before during and after his assassination, among many, many other things.

WE DON'T SLEEP, WE SEARCH.
>>
LAST POST BY THIS OP TODAY, someone else will have to make threads.

I’ve been making and monitoring threads for 12+ hours, I can start again tomorrow. On a personal note, I’m unemployed due to my support of our President and should be spending time looking for work. If you want to donate some btc it would help me spend more time on /SRG/. 12HS4itwyEXHtM3LypZMUESATeMdx96aVw
>>
File: 1495087843641.png (262KB, 475x557px) Image search: [Google]
1495087843641.png
262KB, 475x557px
>>126108826
Sage and hide
The real deal is the 2 scooop
>>
correct previous thread: >>126096447
>>
>>126108642
>>126108867

Thanks Anon. Being in the area, I will do my part to help.

So, looking at the map, there's Howard University, Trinity University and University of the District of Columbia.

Do we know which hospital he was taken to? Considering where the gunshots happened, it could've been either Medstar Washington Hospital Center OR Howard University Hospital.
>>
>>126109418

Also, can someone provide the scoop on the Editor's Note added to the Fox5 article? Was Wheeler full of crap or onto something?
>>
File: elyse2.png (244KB, 396x619px) Image search: [Google]
elyse2.png
244KB, 396x619px
>>126109001
Bump
>>
oh, last note, IGNORE ALL DISCORDS THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER US

DISCORDS ARE LIKELY DOXTRAPS TOO

BEWARE
>>
>>126108826
posting for new thread

>>126108389
Alright so we found the same guy then. you look through friends list and such?

>>126108407
Not sure if he has one. He seems really inactive on cuntbook as well. Like 2 posts in 2016 that being said his most recent posts/pics seems to be of trips to somewhere. One looks like somewhere in the middle east but fuck if I actually know could be arizona.

>>126108499
Got some names you can give me? Obviously debie would be a huge red flag but anyone a bit less obvious that would raise suspicions? He does seem to be friends with a few private profiles or profiles with very little info attached to them (no work education ect.)
>>
>>126108826
Bump
>>
File: Seth Hospital anon.png (780KB, 1920x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Hospital anon.png
780KB, 1920x1500px
>>126109418
Someone claiming to have been in the hospital said it was medstar
>>
>>126108826
how long did it take for the police to respond? anybody know?
>>
God's work
>>
>>126108826
Craig Murray, a former British Ambassador turned wikileaks operator, stated he received the leaks in a wooded area near California University. (There are two such areas near the university.

This is stated in a dailymail article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

Still not sure when the hand off took place.

The two wooded areas are located on a road that is a straight shot from his house.

HERE'S HIS TWITTER

https://twitter.com/craigmurrayorg?lang=en

MESSAGE HIM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT SETH RICH
>>
>>126108826
I have a really bad feeling about what's about to happen
>>
>>126108951
get a job instead of larping
>>
>>126109804

I wish I was more social and knew a doctor there. When he got shot, he was about a block from his place, so definite premeditation.

>>126109418

Oh, I forgot a college: Catholic University. It'd take about a half-hour walk/10 minute drive to get to Lou's City Bar from there or at least pretty close.
>>
File: IMG_1762.jpg (114KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1762.jpg
114KB, 500x555px
>>126109001
Fuck off jew were on to you!
>>
what was the name of the bar owner again?
something capone
>>
>>126110532
I think it was Joe
>>
>>126110532
joe i think
>>
UPDATED SETH RICH TIMELINE (AGAIN, fixing typos, adding relevant dates about what was happening in Bernie vs. Hillary primaries)

(*Whoops….pressed post before I finished on last one….)

2008 – IWILLVOTE website created

2009 – Ian Reynolds becomes Senior Systems Administrator to DNC [Ian Reynolds got on kek radar pursuant to post >>9934738 asking: Who at DNC was in charge of maintaining DNC website where polling places are listed? This, in turn, prompted by questions about what IWILLVOTE was really up to supposedly on behalf of the DNC, but, we believe, was actually being run for the benefit of HRC, presumably a fact that urked Seth Rich, a Bernie supporter??? By the grace of Kek, please correct me if I don’t have this theory correct…]

2010 – Ian Reynolds is no longer Senior Systems Administrator (he goes to Peace Corps from March 2011 to May 2013)

2011 – Seth Rich graduates from a Jesuit college [* presumably he gets involved with the DNC during college?]

2013 to present – Ian Reynolds is working as “Director of Engineering” at “IT Consulting Firm” in D.C. (all of this from https://ianreynoldsit.com/frontpage/). * But see also that Ian Reynolds is in the thick of things….See this article [https://www.softwar.net/deplorable.html] by Charles Smith of “Softwar” (never heard of it) titled “Guccifer 2.0 DNC DOCS – DEPLORABLE DNC” and dated September 15, 2016. In this Article, Ian Reynolds is labeled as “DNC technical staff member” and noting that Ian Reynolds was doing work then for the DNC on some problem associated with the DNC’s problems with processing credit cards because the DNC systems “could not pass security tests required for certification.” Point being: Ian Reynolds is deep In DNC on computing and networking issues, apparently sometime in the 2016 timeframe despite his resume not explicitly mentioning this….. ←– Kek Investigation Needed.
>>
Seth Rich recommends Josh Uretsky to Sanders campaign.

Josh Uretsky becomes head of data for Sanders.

Seth Rich and Uretsky somehow realise that Clinton can access Sanders voter records.

Probably for her double voting campaign.

This was arranged by NGP VAN. Their "bug" allows bi directional access. Seth Rich tells Uretsky how to do it, he does enough to prove the theory.

Gets caught (how? NGP VAN working for Clinton?). Gets fired. He has already been Guccifer2 for some time.

Seth Rich is working to get the final clinch leak out to his London contact (Craig Murray)

Why is Guccifer2 so cocky but loses access after this point? He was fired but had told Sanders what was happening. Sanders quits campaign to save Uretsky's (and his own etc) life after Rich is killed.

Why was Rich beaten? To find out where his last data grab was. The one that would take down DNC.

He must have uploaded it or stashed it.

(Probably at his house, which is why he gave cops false address. See WaPo report)

He manages to almost escape, or is on the phone to someone (some theater thing), they realise he's about to tell someone the URL or location, shoot him in a panic.

Sound about right?
>>
>>126110753
?????? - Date Seth Rich begins work with DNC

??????- Date Seth Rich begins work on DNC's IWILLVOTE project

?????- Date Seth Rich contacts Wikileaks

Dec 18, 2015 (on or about this date…) Bernie Campaign accesses HRC campaign data stored on servers controlled by DNC due to "glitch." [Ian Reynolds' relationship to DNC as its Senior Systems Administrator at this time unknown. ←— Kek Investigation needed]

May 3, 2015 – Bernie pulls off surprise primary victory in Indiana Primary

May 17, 2016 – Bernie wins Oregon primary (final Democrat primaries, including California, would be in June. Stuck fork in Sanders, because he was done by mid-June)

May 25, 2016 - Date of the last email in the DNC Email Archive released by Wikileaks [** KEY DATE]. Where was Seth Rich on this date? What was his state of mind? Did something happen on or about May 25, 2016 that resulted in Seth Rich losing access to high-level DNC emails? Or did he get one-time access to the DNC emails on May 25, 2016 and downloaded them all then? ←—— KEK Investigation needed.

June 12, 2016 – Bernie Sanders endorsed Clinton in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

July 10, 2016 – Seth Rich Killed.

July 22, 2016 – Wikileaks publishes 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the DNC, including emails from seven key DNC Staff members. The leaked DNC emails have a date range of January 2015 to May 25, 2016 (* KEY DATE RANGE)

===========================

>We need to create an association chart so we can see what Seth was doing when and for whom.
>>
File: seth.rich.traveling.path.png (693KB, 1907x881px) Image search: [Google]
seth.rich.traveling.path.png
693KB, 1907x881px
posting relevant info from past threads
>>
>>126110171
Already have. lol
>>
>>126108826
Bump
>>
File: seth.rich.report.incident.jpg (66KB, 892x579px) Image search: [Google]
seth.rich.report.incident.jpg
66KB, 892x579px
>bodycams
>breathing
>>
>>126110774
===========================

Additional Angles of Key Investigation pending:

(1) Is Ian Reynolds related to Lindsey Reynolds, Chief Operating Officer of DNC during 2016? [Lindsey Reynolds' emails were among the DNC EMAIL ARCHIVE leaked by Wikileaks from, we think, emails provided by Seth Rich. One of Lindsey Reynolds' leaked emails from April 29, 2016 made reference to HER work on IWILLVOTE project, the same project on which Seth Rich worked; this is a possible vector for Seth Rich's access to the email of prominent DNC operatives…See Post ID 9935434 above for copy of this email.

(2) Are there any DOX available to establish connections between Ian Reynolds and Seth Rich?

(3) Are there any DOX available to establish connections between Seth Rich and Lindsey Reynolds?

(4) What, exactly, was Seth Rich's skill set and expertise? Did he have Mad Hack Skills such that if he had access to the DNC emails through his work at IWILLVOTE he would be able to get at them? ←——- Background on Seth Rich skill set needed by Kek Investigation

I got that 19,252 off Wikipedia I think…. If it needs to be corrected or clarified to harmonize with the claims about the 47k or 49k or whatever it is that might have been taken by Seth Rich, then correct and clarify it, my boy.
>>
>>126110871
Another note on Ian Reynolds:

Still not sure if Ian Reynolds is a wrong-turn rabbit hole…..BUT what's up with all the cloak & dagger around this guy??

Look at his resume at https://ianreynoldsit.com/frontpage/

His present job is "IT Consulting Firm"…. What's up with not listing the name of the firm. Here is a talented dude, working in the thick of presidential campaign season for the DNC, but he's being secretive about working for the DNC.

Shady, but unnecessarily so…Makes me want to dig more.

I'm afraid we need to do a deep dive on Ian Reynolds.

I just checked Secretary of State Business Search databases for Washington D.C. and Virginia. No Hits in D.C., Lots of "hits" on search of "Ian Reynolds" in Virginia, but their search engine sucks so it came back with too many results. I quickly (and not carefully) scanned records and didn't see anything.

Someone with PMS (Proper Mad Skilz)… heh… needs to look at domaine registrations…..

Does Ian Reynolds have his own IT Consulting business? (if so, it's not registered in D.C. or Virginia)

Hell, you could look in all 50 states Secretary of State business databases, all of which are public and free.
>>
File: dnc.log.4.staffers.seth.rich.jpg (58KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
dnc.log.4.staffers.seth.rich.jpg
58KB, 600x380px
VAN user logs
>>
>>126110950
D.C. is the most obvious place to look here, because Ian Reynolds is physically working in D.C. If he owned an IT Consulting business that was organized in any state in the United States, he would also have to qualify that business in D.C. by registering it as a "foreign" entity in D.C. It doesn't appear that happened. Which means either (A) that Ian Reynolds doesn't own an entity conducting IT Consulting (probably true…he prolly works for someone else's mysteriously un-named "IT Consulting Firm" per his resume), or (B) He does own an entity organized under the laws of a different state but wrongly failed to register the business in D.C. While choice-B is possible, it's improbable because for tax purposes, most people are on-top of registering "foreign" entities in the state in which employees (even if it's yourself) is physically located and receiving pay checks.)

….yawn……C'mon guys, this is like 1st year paralegal stuff.
>>
>>126110951
>>
who the fuck is seth rich?
>>
>>126108826
If local pd or medical staff was involved in a hit, it likely wouldn't be the first time they've done it. Look into the responding officers, medics, nurses, etc. to see if they've been involved in any other 'suspect' deaths.
>>
File: seth.rich.surgeon.png (73KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
seth.rich.surgeon.png
73KB, 720x1280px
>supposed surgeon who attempted to operate
>>
pic related is another person of interest with database capabilities

not sure if friend or foe at the moment
>>
>>126109645

>Andrew Therriault

>Zara Haq

>Sonja Trierweiler

>Jonathan Robinson

>Erica Seifert

>Hannah Ricketts

https://analystinstitute.org/remembering-seth-rich/

Note that Therriault says he hope that Seth "serves as an example"

I know that can be taken two different ways, but I dk. It weirded me out.

Seths Twitter handle:@panda4progress
>>
The time is now
>>
read this article. (Podesta era WaPo.)

Pretend there's no sarcasm in it. It's literally spelling out what happened.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html

Podesta fingerprints all over. He loves to brag about getting away with murder. See: twitter and "asking for it but great pizza" etc.

From the article:
"Seth was ordered killed by Hillary Clinton because he knew something about her email scandal.

Seth was killed by Russians posing as FBI agents investigating the Clintons.

Seth was killed because he slipped DNC emails to WikiLeaks."

Why was he willing to move away from his beloved DC girlfriend to Brooklyn for the Clinton Campaign? Because he wanted to take her down.

Seth Rich assumed he was safe because Sanders had agreed to drop out in return not to kill them. She still killed Seth just not Guccifer2/Uretsky.

Does that theory work?
>>
>>126111098
Not surgeon!!!! He is an anesthesiologist. Already tried to call. He had already gone home for the day. We need to try him between 8-4 local tomorrow.
>>
see what happens when you work for DNC, you leafs better watch it youre next sleep well tonight
>>
>>126108826
I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these /Pol/ posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious /Pol/tards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.
>>
>>126111228
pic related is the man who seth replaced and was taught by him

its unclear as to his alliances because he apparently made a comment about pandas are useless or something of the sort

(seths twitter is panda4progress)
supposedly a pun to the programming language library?
>>
Put the discord in the next OP
https://discord.gg/FUSBk
>>
>>126111228
I'm 90% sure that's Guccifer2.

Compare his voice in interviews with Gucci2 DMs with model.

And full american neckbeard tonality

http://g-2.space/sr/dms.html
>>
>>126111292
>wierded out

agreed

programmers are clever enough to not imply such things

he was basically the mans mentor in every way

why disrespect your apprentice?
>>
>>126111434
Thats because youre a shill.

#hisnamewassethrich
>>
Do not go to discord anons don't split us up stay here!!

Anyway, is it possible SR had a btc wallet? If he did it could possibly be a way SR and JA were communicating.
>>
NSA access lets see what can be found about Ian Reynolds
>>
https://archive.is/kP7jV

Most I could find on potential officer connections. MPD has a LinkedIn page but even if you have an account you can't view profiles without being connected to them or paying for premium. I can't find a complete roster for their staff elsewhere and searches on the other officers brings up nothing.
>>
>>126111787
I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these /Pol/ posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious /Pol/tards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.
>>
HANnity is covering Seth rich right now
>>
>>126111292
none of those people pop up searching his friends list.

Im not sure much can be gained from the profile itself. He doesnt seem to use it very much at all.
>>
>>126111972
You shills are getting lazy. Thanks for the free bump though.
>>
i sent in a FOIA request and here is the response..

notice:

why would they want to me contact Metropolitan PD when im asking for information on DOJ Identity Unmasking…
>>
There's a buzzing in my walls. I'm just being paranoid, right? I've gotten so little sleep recently I've gotta be paranoid.
>>
>"the allegations getting more and more far-fetched."

1. Seth was ordered killed by Hillary Clinton because he knew something about her email scandal.

2. Seth was killed by Russians posing as FBI agents investigating the Clintons.

3. Seth was killed because he slipped DNC emails to WikiLeaks.

>more and more far-fetched
>MORE AND MORE
>IMPLYING SETH CONTACTING WIKILEAKS IS THE FAR FETCHED PART LET ALONE THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL

ASSANGE CONFIRMED HE WAS IN CONTACT WITH SETH!

NICE JOB WASHINGTONPOST!!!!
>>
>>126112112

>>
>>126111832
Yeah why was Seth beaten?

Execution would send message. He obviously had something (a password, or whatever that they needed from him.)

Again why was he shot in a panic. Either he was escaping or about to reveal password/location on phone to girlfriend.

Why did he give fake (old) address to police?

Where was he for 2-3 hrs?

He was being tortured for info
>>
Hannity is covering Seth rich right now senpai
>>
you are very hot
>>
>>126111972
>its so unfair and vicious you guys trying to find his murderer without actually affecting anyone in real life.

Is this a real shareblue operative! I dont think ive seen one yet since coming back to pol!
>>
>>126112220
What color is an orange.
Jk I already know you're a bot.
>>
>>126112220
Bot broken?
>>
>>126112296

>>
>>126112323
>>126112335

>>
>>126111484
No. Discord is compromised.
>>
Hannity is getting in too deep
>>
>>126112339
>Australia

man you guys have been shilling so damn hard the past 3 days.
>>
Test-
Oo11
>>
>>126112225
Implying that the "mega leak" may be out there somewhere. Bitcoin good place to look. Pastebins? Mega?

Who was the anonymous friend he was on the phone to for 2 min?

Dead man switch?

Find them we find the key I think.
>>
>>126112449
are you aidsanon/sherlockanon?
>>
>>126112339
10111010101010101010101010110010100011100101011011101010110101 {sou43ce} sharebluebot:9392 reboot needed.
>>
>>126112597
Don't respond to him. He's a bot, and a broken one at that.
>>
>>126112719
Test-
Oo11
>>
>>126112627
wtf is this another bot? I think anyone that at all tries to disuade seth rich investigation is a bot
>>
>>126110771
>Why was Rich beaten?
fuck anon why hasnt anyone else mentioned this!!?!

fucking brilliant

>To find out where his last data grab was. The one that would take down DNC.

Assange mentioned in the interview that his close contact said a dnc staffer handed off data at a park
(not sure if he ment a dead drop or a phyiscal handoff)

>He must have uploaded it or stashed it.
he would of definately had a hard copy on his latetop hence the seizure for "evidence"

>(Probably at his house, which is why he gave cops false address. See WaPo report)

Incredible info anon! i wasnt aware of this!!!

>He manages to almost escape, or is on the phone to someone (some theater thing), they realise he's about to tell someone the URL or location, shoot him in a panic.

eighter his contact (mentioned above) released the info or he had a dead mans timer release

if you look at his linkdin account his experience with python sql databases java c servers ect he had these capabilities

>Sound about right?
youre getting closer
>>
>>126112817
>Test-
>Oo11
Reboot: 150284 remove source and test 9291
>>
>>126112700
No. I'm Sherlock-anon's partner, but I can't seem to reach him. I hope he's okay.

I'm the one who found that 3 of 4 Seth Rich case officers had their social media profiles deleted. The one who didn't was in charge.
>>
Any new finds in the last 18 hours?
>>
File: 100b.png (595KB, 823x553px) Image search: [Google]
100b.png
595KB, 823x553px
Trump is making 100 billion dollars weapon deal with saudi arabia.

>Radical islamic terrorism XD
>Aniway let's sell saudi arabia 100 billion dollars worth of weapons

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-us-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-a7733871.html
>>
>>126112987
Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!
>>
What about his computer programmer buddy?
>hard copy
>>
>>126108826
Bump because the Clintons are murderers.
>>
Because we are on the right trail keep going!!!!

This is the key stone to everything!!! GO GO GO!!!!
>>
>>126110774
WHO HAS SETHS ARCHIVED LINKEDIN??

ALL RELEVANT INFO CAN BE ANSWERED WITH THIS
>>
File: spykiller.jpg (31KB, 247x346px) Image search: [Google]
spykiller.jpg
31KB, 247x346px
BUMP
>>
>>126112817
rm -rf
>>
>>126110295
Give him a job, you have more than enough resources, tax waste.
>>
>>126112658
I have a ton of info on how to read block chains and if anons want to go that route I can try my best to help them get started. Bad shit seems to happen when the block chain gets involved so I wouldn't attempt to help unless you fully understand opsec.
>>
>>126113483
Haha! You all claim I am a - only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!
>>
File: going.to.jail.hillary.jpg (49KB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
going.to.jail.hillary.jpg
49KB, 948x948px
>>126111386
gotcha
>>
>>126113140
i hope so too. he emailed the rich family earlier after i found the gofundme page set up for seth was updated earlier today. there was something off about the post it made.

"I will ask again if everyone would re-share this effort one more time. Help allow us the independence we need to assist, not impede, the solving of Seth's murder. Allow us, Seth's family, to seek out the help required, and not rely on aid offered with strings."

>not rely on aid offered with strings

im guessing this goes back to brad bauman. and the dnc crisis managment pr whos been the voice for the richard family relaying to media on what theyve posted recently about the murder.

sherlockanon was aidsanon.
he sent them two emails because he had nothing to lose. but i havent seen him post in a couple hours. im wondering what mightve came of the emails he sent.
>>
File: qi5797d9d5.jpg (81KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
qi5797d9d5.jpg
81KB, 651x315px
>>126110774
>July 10, 2016 – Seth Rich Killed.

July 11th lawsuit regarding voter fraud in which Seth Rich is scheduled to be witness is filed.

>http://www.mockingbirdpaper.com/content/local-activist-files-suit-access-exit-polling-data-dead-witness-blocks-path-truth

-The Tree-man
>>
This is probably where Craig Murray picked up the package from SR. He said it was a wooded area near American University.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/38.9434667,-77.103825/School+of+Professional+%26+Extended+Studies,+4801+Massachusetts+Ave+NW,+Washington,+DC+20016/38.9424678,-77.1049204/@38.9432815,-77.1033364,1345m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m10!4m9!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c9f0eb5f2ed7:0xb63c92167dd8f372!2m2!1d-77.094947!2d38.94505!1m0!3e0
>>
>>126113255
What movie bot?

Seriously the fact that they are using bots creep me the fuck out. It says to me that we might actually find something.
>>
>>126111434
get the fuck out now
>>
I must advise those individuals who insist on trying to unlock a highly sensitive classified document(s) that were leaked illegally that if you continue to do so, you will be marked on a system and be referred to treason laws under USC. Please cease and desist immediately, for your own safety. Please, just get some sleep and return to your normal activities such as "worshipping kek". I must advise that if you continue on this dangerous path that I will have to log everyone into my system and report it immediately. Get some sleep, I must sleep now.
>>
>>126113557
fine. I claim you are a lobot
>>
File: Seth-Rich-reward-flyer-top-600.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Seth-Rich-reward-flyer-top-600.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
>>
>>126113696
WTF IS THIS ANOTHER BOT?
>>
>>126113655>>126113732
Haha! You all claim I am a lobot or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!
>>
File: IMG_20161117_171843.jpg (848KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_171843.jpg
848KB, 1080x1920px
>>126112143
Here's mine from November 2016. I sent mine to metro dc
>>
>>126113821
Not going to lie, former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called "leaks" whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Ge
t some sleep
, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you
>>
Its about a 30 minute drive to the the drop off spot Craig Murray was talking about from Seth Rich neighborhood and where he was shot.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/38.9434667,-77.103825/Bloomingdale,+Washington,+DC/@38.9258455,-77.0738574,9734m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m9!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7b801ffc8106f:0xa6ddec7a8b5d9d76!2m2!1d-77.0118246!2d38.9176761!3e0
>>
>>126113821
>>126113696
>>126113655
>>126113547
>>126113037
suddenly bots and threats... blockchain looking likely
>>
>>126108826
>Was he unmasked by Obama during routine surveillance of Assange?
Didn't the unmaskings go through GCHQ? They would have been the ones snooping on Assange anyway right?
>>
>>126113696
>>126113892
Shilling for Pedosta ain't gonna keep you from getting the same treatment. Give up.
>>
>>126112143
kind of made my stomach sink anon...
>>
>>126111434
this copypasta is gay
go back to plebbit and spam there
>>
>>126113892
You shills keep telling us to go to sleep that how we figure you out.
What leaks are you talking about exactly?
>>
>>126112145
get some rest

the shills always show up early morning to try and drive the story

rest when we have fighters awake now
>>
>>126114041
>>126114075
>>126114029
Are you retarded?
>>
File: IMG_7065.jpg (2MB, 2446x1192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7065.jpg
2MB, 2446x1192px
>>126113134
What's this???
>>
>>126113976
That's exactly what I was thinking anons. I'm already on it.
>>
>>126114009
>>126114075
I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.
>>
>>126114075
Seth Rich was beaten before death likely to acquire info on location of big stash. Maybe stored on blockchain
>>
>>126111434
Stroke your penis elsewhere
>>
>>126113868
are you an rm -rf then?
>>
File: IMG_7064.jpg (2MB, 2446x1182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7064.jpg
2MB, 2446x1182px
>>126114173
>>126113134
Oh vey!
>>
>>126114282
Haha! You all claim I am a - only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, Seth Rich's murder is not suspicious at all. He was a known heroin user, he was most likely killed because of gang violence! Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!
>>
>>126114173
>>126114291
Me fucking with the bot.
>>
>>126114009
Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening.
>>
>>126114415
Pasta faggot
>>
>>126114485
You've just been flagged by Shareblue. Have fun.
>>
>>126113976
https://pastebin.com/GXbspRQi
Here's a quick rundown on how to pull info. We really need to find a btc wallet Associated with Seth.
>>
>>126114520
It detects bots like a charm.
>>
>>126114511
What hashes shill?
>>
Seth Rich was murdered by DNC, there is a list we know and it will be known
>>
>>126111832
>>126112225

if he does have a btc wallet all of the transactions are saved in the block chain

we would be able to prove it

also the beating is very telling guys

>YO GIMMIE YO MONEY FOO
>BEATS HIM UP
>doesnt take money?
*lets seth get up and run?*
*BANG BANG*
>man... fug that wallet i dont need it

how would he got shot in the back if he has bruises and cuts??

then all that trouble and not take anything!??

police are fucking stupid seriously

>WHELP LETS TAKE HIS LAPTOP FER EBIDENCE HUR HUR
>>
>>126114576
AWE FUCK DUDE WTF DOES THAT MEAN I DON'T SHIT ABOUT COMPUTERS!
>>
>>126114638
This is nothing more than hyped upfanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.
>>
>>126114689
Silly cops.
>>
>>126114734
"google seth rich and shut up about it"
>>
Bump. Its what I do. Also Hannity just ran a "we think Seth Rich is the wikileaks leaker" thing.
>>
File: Extremely-cute-kitten_large.jpg (30KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
Extremely-cute-kitten_large.jpg
30KB, 500x331px
The FBI, CIA and NSA confirmed that the source of hacks was russian after analyzing the hack data.

Independent cybersecurity experts including CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect confirmed that the source of the hack appears to be russian.

Guccifier 2.0 was found to be using a russian language VPN while communicating with the american press.

And now everyone in this thread will completely ignore this evidence because it does not fit your partisan hack narrative that seth rich was the leaker
>>
>>126114734
Black bagged prolly
>>
File: SLEEEP.png (171KB, 491x387px) Image search: [Google]
SLEEEP.png
171KB, 491x387px
you are getting sleepy
>>
>>126114734
They probably don't want you on their website. You don't have a reason to go on that shithole anyways, so you're probably fine.
>>
>>126114734
>>
>>126112568
>hannity found at golds gym
>barbell across neck whilst doing skull crushers laterally on a bench

>tfw hannity doesnt lift

fuck i was just starting to like the guy!
>>
>>126114919
Please, you get worked up over nothing. Have a drink, take a pill or a sleeping aide. It's time to get some rest now. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.
>>
>>126114928
>thinks jews opinion matter
TOPKEK m9
>>
>>126113255
Bump or I'm mean stroke since that's what you are doing to your penis
>>
File: fucking leaf.jpg (4KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
fucking leaf.jpg
4KB, 277x182px
>>126114886
This day can't come soon enough.
>>
>>126115263
I've just spent three hours looking through this and didn't find anything. It's literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.
>>
Can someone post the route he would have taken home? Working on CCTV cams right now
>>
>>126115306
hi
>>
>>126113140
sry had to take a shit break
>>
Search Engine Spider
(Latitude: 37.405992, Longitude: -122.078515)
>>
>>126114928
crowdstrike also alleged the russians of hacking ukrainian military apps. which they had to refute the claims in december of 2016 because they fabricated the evidence.
the dnc refused the fbi access to the servers and went to crowdstrike for the investigation.
they are not credible. so there goes your story,
clapper also stated 4 months ago while testifying along side sally yates that the report the cia, fbi, and nsa jointly made had no proof of russian interference.
wolf blitzer held a interview with senator dianne feinstien last week where she confirmed at the time there was no proof of russian collusion or participation in the election.

try again shill
>>
File: by_deception_kikes_will_wage_war.jpg (147KB, 1184x666px) Image search: [Google]
by_deception_kikes_will_wage_war.jpg
147KB, 1184x666px
>>126108826
DIE!!, ALL KIKE DISINFORMATION AGENTS!!
>DIE!!, ALL KIKE DISINFORMATION AGENTS!!

>>
>>126115513
I don't thi we sho uld be reading this kind of stuff, it's probably illega
l. I think I must sleep now, so sorry.
>>
File: grampa-trump-.png (358KB, 480x635px) Image search: [Google]
grampa-trump-.png
358KB, 480x635px
>>126113483
sudo rm -r /* && sync
>>
bump cause i cant really do anything else
>>
>>126113650

The lawsuit was against Edison Media Research, this is the same company which the same lawyer had filed against in 2004 and in which a witness died in a mysterious fashion:

>During the lawsuit, a very revealing deposition of Michael Connell, head IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove, provided insight into how the election fraud conspiracy operated.

Connell served as the IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove. Connell ran the private IT firm GovTech that created the controversial system that transferred Ohio’s vote count late on election night 2004 to a partisan Republican server site in Chattanooga, Tennessee owned by SmarTech. That is when the vote shift happened, not predicted by the exit polls, that led to Bush’s unexpected victory. Connell died a month and a half after giving this deposition in a suspicious small plane crash.

>http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/racketeering-lawsuit-exposing-nationwide-vote-rigging-dnc-primaries-derail-clinton/

Also, not sure if this is general knowledge:

>Rich was appointed by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in 2014 as Data Director of the DNC's Voter Expansion Project. >He would have had intimate knowledge of the NGP VAN, and its capabilities.
>>
>>126115724
WOW! Sleep is restorative and pleasurable. Let's all take part. I am so tired. All is right in the world. Goodnight! WHOA!
>>
File: cyber.jpg (136KB, 659x414px) Image search: [Google]
cyber.jpg
136KB, 659x414px
>>126113547
id be willing to learn a bit
>>
File: 451054904.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
451054904.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>126110771
Hillary has direct ties to the data company. Its on the front of her fucking bus.
>>
File: IMG_7066.jpg (975KB, 2446x1818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7066.jpg
975KB, 2446x1818px
>>126114415
Hmm... it appears your flag isn't from California. Inspection shows you're from America, due to an IP address in....
>>
File: IMG_7064.jpg (2MB, 2043x1444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7064.jpg
2MB, 2043x1444px
>>126115944
OH FUCKING VEY
>>
>>126115720
lmao. If only that would work!
>>
>>126115720
Shall we try this? does it work on .net?
>>
We prayer to the all mighty G_D to bring the truth into the light who Murdered Seth Rich in Jesus name Amen.
>>
>>126116063
Easier opsec just put our own 'NONSHILL PASSWORD: fuck dnc' at top of each OP.

Change password every X posts in the thread.

If its not passworded, assume bot.

fuck dnc
>>
It's time for you to sleep. Please, get some rest and close your shades. Do not be alarmed. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 104x138px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 104x138px
>>126116025
Is this like your job?
Jesus you scare the fuck out of me with techno shit.
Also do you know wtf this means?
>>126115540
>>
File: whatsThatSmell.jpg (7KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
whatsThatSmell.jpg
7KB, 300x180px
>>
File: why-we-fight-10.jpg (37KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
why-we-fight-10.jpg
37KB, 428x600px
i think sherlock is just resting

hes been up all night like myself fighting these bastards

im the sysadmin

"tech?" anon (not "code-anon")

im about to turn in too but he will be around tonight im sure

the fight never ends
>>
>>126114415
You are a faggish sudo rm -r /* && sync !
>>
We can now find them :-)

We are coming to see you !!!!!
>>
>>126116292
Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight. Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleeGet some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.
>>
Come on guys, stop playing with the bots and dig!

Does anyone have the Bruce Wayne hunter pasta? That was that wss cooked from one of my posts in the CFG threads.

Stay on target!
>>
File: 1495163574283.jpg (277KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1495163574283.jpg
277KB, 800x601px
>>
>>126116262
Hes taking the IP address for Shareblue and what appears to be theyre coordinates (but I'm a tech guy, not geography)

Also yes, I am a virgin.
>>
>>126116025
can you do something about sleepbot over there?
>>
>>126116527
go to sleep then

mmmm coffee

seth bump
>>
>>126115556
this is all true

stick with the facts here because we have no reason to lie

reinforce this about the DNC guys

also remeber they have 2 current running lawsuits and are under investigation

Seth riches death is also under investigation by federal agents

now why is that?

why do they have the laptop in custody?

why was he beaten?

these are the talking points

metadata will flow in soon knowing our reach

gl /g/ents
>>
File: 1435507938612.jpg (12KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1435507938612.jpg
12KB, 284x284px
>>126115556
They said there was no proof that Trump colluded with the russians. they did not say there was not proof that russia hacked the DNC

But you know what? congratulations. it must be very convenient living a life where you are being able to hear only what you want to hear
>>
>We need: CCTV footage, bodycam accounts, hospital staff testimony, more clues to the wheeler puzzle, known associates and DNC actions before during and after his assassination, among many, many other things.

>CCTV footage
Nope, classified.

>bodycam accounts
Nope, also classified.

>hospital staff testimony
They're all dead.

>more clues to the wheeler puzzle
Nothing to see here.

>known associates and DNC actions
Russians hacked the DNC.
>>
>>126116607
Dude you don't need sleep you need pussy. Seth rich will still be dead in 2 minutes. Get some ass for fucks sake

And it creeps me out too
>>
>>126116619
I'm just trolling faggot.
>>
>>126116845
I've got a girl anon. Just yet to make my move. Ever the planner, I think know what I'm gonna be doing.
>>
File: wizardtechanon.png (1MB, 1113x438px) Image search: [Google]
wizardtechanon.png
1MB, 1113x438px
>>126116607
The geo is in dc.
>>
>>126116882
All these bots are making me sleepy.

*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNN*
>>
What are you hoping to get out this? It won't stop trump being impeached
>>
>>126117078
Oh. Well idk what you're doing, I don't do langitude/longitude.
>>
>>126112151
Podesta works for WP.
>>
>>126117108
You are witnessing the right imploding into the depths of delusion because they can't defend trump anymore
>>
File: fucku.jpg (114KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
fucku.jpg
114KB, 980x980px
im busy on my computer shill , not this one of course this isn't mine, not my ip either but my general location is right. sick my ip up your shill fucking hole.
what you going to do ? i want you to know who kek
>>
>>126117108
We don't really care, we just want this assholes in jail.
>>
>>126117187
Just let me know if you need to identify the race of a human skull.
Or if you want to 1v1 in edgeville.
Those are my strong suits.
>>
>>126115909
https://pastebin.com/GXbspRQi
https://archive.is/M1qVM
https://endchan.xyz/pol/res/24781.html
https://endchan.xyz/pol/res/24781.html

Read up on these to get acquainted. You're gonna need like Linux, a copy of the block chain, and python to get started.
>>
>>126117108
i reckon you've eaten one too many bloomin' onions, mate. don't you have a kangaroo's asshole to lick, or stick a boomerang in a billabong or something, you shitlord ausfag?
>>
Follow the ip golden brick road, access not a problem :-)
>>
File: clinton.jpg (160KB, 1024x527px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
160KB, 1024x527px
>>126117240
Trump literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1494914431562.jpg (296KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494914431562.jpg
296KB, 800x540px
>>126117108
>>
>>126117351
They probably paid for the lunch when he visited, russians aren't THAT cheap.
>>
File: 1472592801502.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472592801502.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>126117351
I can post images that present a completely false equivalence too. there ya go.

But you know what? i will add to the post some real scandals. just the tip of the iceberg:

Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance

Hillary wouldn't hire Garry Cohn (the president of goldman sachs) to be the director of the national economic council

Hillary wouldn't remove net-neutrality like what trump is doing right now

Hillary wouldn't remove internet privacy protections (every single democrat in the senate voted against this, every single republican voted in FAVOR of removing internet privacy protections)

Hillary wouldn't cut the EPA by 30%, cut government programs to help homeless people, cut "meals on wheels" to help old poor people have food, cut the labor department and cut the education department while increasing funds for the defense department (aka more intervention in the middle east, yay!)

Hillary wouldn't put Betsy Devos, a christian fundamentalist school privatizer, as the secretary of education

Hillary wouldn't try to to crack down even harder on marijuana like what Jeff Session is doing right now
>>
File: 1482675187373.jpg (9KB, 202x164px) Image search: [Google]
1482675187373.jpg
9KB, 202x164px
>>126117102
ha ha.
>>
>>126117357
They killed an angel.
>>
>>126116827
you do understand that the software used was on the black market for years prior??

look into it

people in brazil and people in the USA were buying the exploit

even people in asia

crowdstrike even says at the bottom of their report that its not accurate because of the prevelence of these tools they can only speculate

its like for example a wifi crack library in unix

if a german anon codes it and everyone copies it and mass redistributes it

are you going to say every time that exploit is used its german hackers???

that just sounds silly

considering crowdstrike is also the company that lied about being able to hack the new apple phone
>>
Hold your rifle tight tonight anon,
For tomorrow may be when you're called to fight.
>>
>>126114173
How did you pull the IP, if you don't mind me askink?
>>
Hillary Clinton ordered the murder of Seth Rich
>>
>>126117600
Why guccifier 2.0 was using a russian VPN and trying to hide it while talking with the american press?
>>
>>126117600
It was an ukranian kid fixing pols, and don't ask Mcfee about it.

We are trying to avoid him.
>>
>>126107910
>>
Terrace club in DC does anyone know what this is?
One of the bots posted its lat long.
Also uni of cali in dc is literal 100 feet away.
>>
File: 1494513586770.jpg (113KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1494513586770.jpg
113KB, 660x660px
>>126117752
>>
>>126117311
thanks for the laugh
>>
>>126108826
http://web.archive.org/web/20160324085417/http://misdepartment.com/staff

This is the outfit that built the current DNC web architecture. Note Ian Reynolds.

https://github.com/hillscott/dhcpconfman/tree/d7b89beec537140a967317d23d7ffed596d77446

This is a DHCP configuration file on Ian Reynolds's Github. If used, it would allow a network administrator to identify which user is logging in from which IP address, which, when combined with firewall logs, would allow him to identify which user was connecting to a given IP address (for example, one used by Wikileaks). All the commits on this appear to have been made on July 20th and 21st, 2016, but they include:

## Copyright (c) 2015 MIS Department, Inc.

Implying that they were originally created in 2015
>>
>>126117907
Oki then, so Trump is also a sexual harasser. he has dozens of accusations and he also admitted it on a very famous tape, you know
>>
>>126117316
thanks.

i already have the requirements
>>
>>126116835
>They're all dead

Wait, what? I'm gonna need a source for that.
>>
>>126116827
you fail to understand that this same complany got caught red handed fabricating evidence against russia before. and had to retract their statement about it.
it is absolutely not credible for anything anymore.

funny how that doesnt go with the whole dem story though
russia hacked the election to help trump win the office
but trump did not at all collude with russia to do so.

so are you saying that russia meddled in our election with absolutely nobodies help or knowledge of them doing so to benefit only themselves?
what does trump win from that?
nothing at all. if anything it would only hurt him more.
>>
>>126113696
>Sleep
What's fucken creepy is all these bots and shills telling us to go to sleep? Anyone notice that?

We have awoken and you can go fuck yourself if you think we're going to sleep.
>>
>>126118027
You can come back when we are accusing him of murder, until then we are kind of worried for something else.
>>
bump
join the discord:
https://discord.gg/X95Zur
>>
>>126118083
It's an exageration, what happened to Frank Winstead it's he still alive?
>>
File: cyber-norsk.jpg (412KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cyber-norsk.jpg
412KB, 1536x2048px
>>126117731
crawled his websockets ;)
>>
>>126118118
You fail to understand that Crowdstirke weren't the only company who did this analysis, it was also Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect.

And it's also your governmental agencies. i know you don't trust them, but do you honestly believe James Comey would lie for Clinton about something like this when he directly damaged her campaign?>
>>
File: 1495150875491.jpg (60KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495150875491.jpg
60KB, 850x400px
Bump for Seth Rich.
>>
>>126113892
>Prominent data analyst
>Sleep
Go suck a bag of dicks Mr. Iamverysmart
>>
>>126118263
DON'T DO IT
>>
>>126118129
Yeah it's fucking creepy.
When this first broke they were telling us to go to sleep.
The thing is someone had to type these out meaning that, the person typing it had to know that seth rich died. Or a higher up told them to type them out.
IDK how someone can continue to work for someone is obviously trying to cover up a murder.
>>
>>126118455
oh for fucks sake. do I need to explain AGAIN why this is not a honeypot, and it wouldn't matter even if it was? We've collected tons of info through this discord, will provide screenshots to prove it.
>>
>>126117799
dude that was a larper on twitter! LOL

a pornstar is the person who verified him idiot

also what does guccifer have to do with russia??!??

guccifer was a czech who lived in ukraine and used a russian cryllic keyboard because thats cheaper than european iso-8 or w/e

the MSM kept calling him russian after that

its fucking retarded...
>>
>>126118632
They did this when we looked into the WikiLeaks blockchain as well.
>>
File: 1495057928284.jpg (108KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1495057928284.jpg
108KB, 782x782px
when shills have zero effect kek
>>
>>126117877
he wasnt even ethnically ukrainian though

thats what the MSM fails to present

the guy was czech meaning he was closer to being partially austrian or german than being russian lol
>>
>>126118070
Fantastic, download all the jean.py scripts and learn to scan transactions for data. Practice on cable gate once you understand how to pull data move on to combining it. If you dig to far into the wilileaks transactions there is stuff that triggers xkeyscore and echelon so be careful.
>>
is anyone here actually doing anything?
>>
>>126111434
Most obvious shill ive ever seen
>>
>>126118902
There's nothing to shill here, best you can do it's slide it.

>>126118940
He's a hero for taking the most ridiculous fall and for being the most blatant scapegoat in ages.
>>
>>126118902
If you call any arguments that contradict your preconceived notions "shills", you aren't really interested in finding the truth about what happened

You are going to bias your research to confirm what you already believe, since any counter-arguments are just "shills XD" in your mind
>>
File: 1494905228338.gif (2MB, 460x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494905228338.gif
2MB, 460x256px
>>126118902
This thread has delrailed, it's fucking working.
>>
>>126109804
i've yet to see anyone ask what was in his blood.

surely they would of done some blood work.

bac? tox? "conscious" but not a word said? if not a single word was said he wouldn't of been able to declare allergies or declare any current meds (easy to kill someone if you don't know what they may be on), they would have tested him.

i feel like the whole 'medstar' story is a huge larp. If he seemed "drunker than usual" he must of had a super high bac. If he was drugged, it would have shown in a tox report, yet medstar left all that extremely important info out.
>>
>>126118306
Fascinating that.
Not a networkfag, but i guess someone has to ha acsess.
>>
>>126118983
we have all gone to sleep
>>
File: 1495085240942.png (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1495085240942.png
2MB, 2880x1800px
dumping what I got
>>
File: 1431480195493.jpg (33KB, 420x443px) Image search: [Google]
1431480195493.jpg
33KB, 420x443px
>>126108826
body language expert's take on the Seth Rich family video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU
>>
File: 1495086900646.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1495086900646.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1489804191408.jpg (17KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
1489804191408.jpg
17KB, 512x379px
>>126115632
It's abbos like you that discredit the grand shitposting record of your countrymen.

Renounce your citizenship and immigrate to Sweden, immediately.
>>
File: comey-bad-guy-he-bad.jpg (80KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
comey-bad-guy-he-bad.jpg
80KB, 640x470px
>>126118353
wrong they all based their support off crowdstrike

>you dont trust your government

WRONG if the DNC trusted the government they would of let FBI do it in the first place!
>>
Bump

His name was Seth Rich
>>
>>126117503
Ha ha I thought SB was to abandon selling Clinton. You haven't read the shill manual. RTFM fucking kike cocksucker!
>>
File: 1495083638482.jpg (126KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495083638482.jpg
126KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>126119246
They have the panda, masters.
>>
>>126118980
interesting about xkey/ech anyways to decrease likelyhood?

traffic shaping/prox/tor?
>>
>>126118353
The problem is that while everyone identified the same group behind the DNC hacks, no one has positively identified this group as an arm of the Russian government except the Obama administration.

Furthermore, Wikileaks has always insisted that the e-mails they published were hand delivered by an insider. No one has ever been able to confirm that Wikileaks' documents came from the hack, though it has been widely reported as such.

If you haven't paid close attention to the coverage since the beginning, it's easy to miss that the reporting is a game of telephone. Initially, no one reported that Wikileaks' documents were obtained from hackers, but several partisan outlets speculated. Then mainstream outlets began speculating. After a few months came the first articles claiming Wikileaks received the documents from hackers, citing earlier articles that, if you read them, were explicitly speculating rather than reporting.

At this point, I'd say about 35%-40% of articles seem to put something along the lines of "Wikileaks, a suspected outlet of Russian propaganda such as the e-mails stolen from the DNC last year" in the background info paragraph.

>do you honestly believe James Comey would lie for Clinton about something like this when he directly damaged her campaign?

Why would Jesus steal a donkey if he were a con man? Only the true Son of God would steal a donkey and proudly tell everyone about it.
>>
Fresh hannity sauce at 27~ mins
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hiZZDcW-TBc
Bump and keep up the good work boys.
>>
New thread:
>>126119831
>>126119831
>>
>>126108826
His boss Amy Dacey set up the hit with the SEIU. She has a long history of working with them
>>
>>126119246
the dad and the pr guy that giggles looks very similar
>>
>>126115059
bot
>>
His name was Seth Rich
>>
>>126117503
If you know anything about the clintons you would know that Hillary would have probably done literally all of those things except devos and maybe vut the EPA
>>
>>126108826
>DNC assassinates staffer, planning to pass it off as a robbery
>Presumably professional assassin forgets to take anything

Why?
>>
>>126119322
He's using a proxy that seems to be located in Mountain View's system. Guess what websites servers are in mountain view? It ryhmes with 'Bear Poo'
>>
File: image.png (233KB, 444x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233KB, 444x458px
LISTEn TO MEEE!

GET THe COPS ON DUTY CAMERA who was at the scene. You can request this video
>>
>>126119698
Yeah, safest way to do it is to download all your tools and the block chain itself to an offline computer with no wireless card or Internet capabilities. I have a Lenovo running Kali that I use.
>>
>>126120112
There was a struggle.

They may have been planning for a different result.
>>
>>126120351
Isn't the fact that nothing was stolen used as evidence that it was a hit? Why is one possible but not the other?
>>
>>126120112
>unrelated personal property related to victim at hand
>confiscated even though unrelated to a random street based mugging

really fires off the synapses into my neural receptors scoob
>>
>>126119246
Are we sure that's really his family
>>
>>126120699
They all look a like.
I don't want us to get lost in deeper theories, I think thats how pizzagate turned to shit.
>>
>>126119086
You're right Jew maybe it's time for bed
>>
>>126120575
>Isn't the fact that nothing was stolen used as evidence that it was a hit?

Perhaps I'm retarded, but, to me, your question seems to be worded retardedly.
>>
>>126120944
you know what hes saying though

quit being a jackass
>>
>>126120944
>Perhaps I'm retarded

Perhaps.
>>
File: 1283579360464.jpg (24KB, 435x405px) Image search: [Google]
1283579360464.jpg
24KB, 435x405px
>>126120112
>>126120575
>>126120944
>>126121152
>demoncrats/liberals/commies 'planning' something
>>
bumpf drumpf
>>
>>126118353
Absofuckinglutely Comey would lie about something like this.
He knows if he goes down, then the shit for Obama and his administration will go with him.
He needed to cover this shit up. Every Intelligence Agency would.
>>
File: 1491534877620.jpg (78KB, 590x531px) Image search: [Google]
1491534877620.jpg
78KB, 590x531px
>>126121152
Well then, word it more gooder faggot.

It sure seems like you were trying to make a case against the idea that a pro assassin would just "forget" to make it look like a robbery. Then, you confused the shit out of me by arguing exactly the opposite.
>>
>>126118683
Bring it here, I wanna see. My phone is dead but once it charges I swear I'll advocate for you.
>>
>New thread:
>>>126119831
>>>126119831
>>>126119831
>>>126119831
>>
>>126122187
he's quoting an El-p lyric/song
>>
>>126122025
It was reported as a "botched robbery though" which would explain why he was still alive when he arrived to the hospital.
maybe they didnt get the chance to grab his belongings due to them shooting him in the fucking liver and him screaming.

the backup plan was to take him to the hospital and finish the job there. which makes for the shifty story of the hospital. and everyone involved being SEUI
>>
>>126110065
More importantly these cops who responded were wearing bodycams. Where is that footage? He lived for 2 hours after being shot, he was conscious, what did he say?
>>
>>126122766
the police report was posted in a previous thread.
>>
what if

>Seth contacts FBI to give them info on DNC corruption
>Not entirely sure if he can trust them so he sends it to WL too
>DNC find out through moles in FBI or some other way that Seth has evidence and is talking
>They send thugs to question/intimidate him
>Seth resists, there is a scuffle, they panic and shoot him twice in the back, he plays dead or looks dead, they flee
>Cops arrive, he gives them a false address, doesn't trust DC police, doesn't want them to get his laptop or whatever device has the files
>He is taken to hospital still conscious and talking, he calls his fbi contact
>FBI good guys swoop in and take him elsewhere, say he's dead, grab his laptop, inform his family and prepare them to lie to the media.
>Seth is sipping beers in Tahiti with a new identity and shitposting on /pol/, awaiting the big swamp draining
>DNC may or may not know that he's still alive somewhere, waiting to testify against them
>>
>>126119333
>Different opinion piece writers had differing opinions

Egads!

>>126122025

>It sure seems like you were trying to make a case against the idea that a pro assassin would just "forget" to make it look like a robbery.

Yes, that was my original argument. You then countered said argument by saying that maybe he'd planned for a different result. My point is that the thing that kicked the whole conspiracy theory off (at least in the way I had heard it) was that people thought it was suspicious that he was shot twice but nothing was taken. If it's possible that a hired gun got spooked and took off without finishing the job, why is it impossible that a crackhead who wanted to rob him would do the same?
>>
File: IMG_0807.png (478KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.png
478KB, 1242x2208px
Going to do 4-5 posts in a row so I can attach screenshots of my typing I don't know how to do this really so I'm going to make a new entry and he just kind of are going to have to read the broken up screenshot of my story
>>
so much slide tonight.

BUMP
>>
File: discord1.png (188KB, 1553x861px) Image search: [Google]
discord1.png
188KB, 1553x861px
>>126122187
>>
>>126122827
>>126122827
No shit....but where is the bodycam footage? What did he say? Sure shit if I was shot and dying I would say WHO THE FUCK SHOT ME. He might have said some really pertinent shit.
>>
>>126123056
Because of the media attention his name has been associated with.
wikileaks even commenting on a murdered dnc staffer is a big deal.
why would he talk and hint about Seth Rich if he was just a good guy who got killed by a crackhead.
why is the family representative be a dnc appointed crisis managment pr, who is speaking for them in the media?

This isnt a theory of just a random robbery gone wrong. It has gotten way too much media attention to be just that.
>>
>>126123056
>>126122025

Also, why the fuck is an assassin whose intended goal is to shut this guy up carrying a weapon without sufficient stopping power to kill a man with two rounds to the back? And why did he leave with his target conscious on the ground? Was he just squeamish? Did they find this dude on craigslist?
>>
>>126124053
>why would he talk and hint about Seth Rich if he was just a good guy who got killed by a crackhead.

Who?
>>
>>126122854
Whoa that shyamalan twist at the end.
>>
>>126123056
It's not impossible - there is just a metric fuckton of coincidences, and I don't believe in coincidences.

>Bernie Bro working for DNC as top data guy
>Assange statements
>WikiLeaks 20k reward
>"botched robbery"

The timeline, the media response, the people surrounding his family, etc. A botched robbery just doesn't make sense in this conglomerate of a context.
>>
Bless you all.
>>
>>126108826

cctv is good idea. do dat.
>>
>>126124309

hi, skippy.
>>
do none of you guys know how to make a new thread
>>
>>126123344
The owner of the bar was at the the whitehouse around a week before seth was murdered.
which could possibly link with the gainz post of him being drugged
>>
>>126119900
Oh

this should be a general ree

RIP /srg/
>>
>>126124309
assange you fucking shill
>>
I just made this, what do you guys think?
Feedback appreciated
>>
>>126124078
> why the fuck is an assassin whose intended goal is to shut this guy up carrying a weapon without sufficient stopping power to kill a man with two rounds to the back?

Dunno. I don't even think we have determined the murder weapon yet. The reports say a revolver (which is plenty powerful), but that's only based on the fact that there were no casings at the scene.

>And why did he leave with his target conscious on the ground?

No fucking clue. That's what we're trying to find out. Whether or not it was a botched robbery, CCTV in the area would be very revealing.
>>
How do we know Seth Rich contacted wikileaks?
>>
File: 1495117620253.jpg (47KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1495117620253.jpg
47KB, 640x629px
>>126111434
Poofter
>>
>>126125227
organize the right side a little more at least. you should make it as easy as possible to read for maximum impact. think of a 5 second attention span
>>
all of you larpers are sad fucking human beings
>>
File: yung_robit.jpg (7KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
yung_robit.jpg
7KB, 200x257px
>>126126497
>>126126830
heh
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-47-45.png (186KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-47-45.png
186KB, 1080x1920px
Day of rope. No fear

His name was Seth Rich.
Where was Hillary during her campaign in July. When was she in CalI?
>>
>>126126497

Because wikileaks basically told us, and we have more reason to trust them than anybody.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.