[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #804

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 91

File: naze nani jigokuda.jpg (214KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
naze nani jigokuda.jpg
214KB, 600x480px
Previous Thread:
>>13713541

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
I just want to say that I love you /srwg/, and think of you all as family.
>>
File: 1451809065778.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451809065778.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>13720804
Do you really want a family of old men?
>>
>>13720804
I guess I'm the cousin you don't see often but always buys you a drink when you do.
>>
>>13720824
Yes, that's fine with me.
>>
>宇宙大帝ゴッドシグマ
>機甲戦記ドラグナー
>Gの影忍
>鉄甲巨兵SOME-LINE
>NG騎士ラムネ&40
>疾風!アイアンリーガー
>それゆけ! 宇宙戦艦ヤマモトヨーコ
>勇者警察ジェイデッカー
>ビーストウォーズ 超生命体トランスフォーマー
>ベターマン
>スーパーロボット大戦64
>真ゲッターロボ対ネオゲッターロボ
>OVERMANキングゲイナー
>ゾイドジェネシス
>機動戦士ガンダム00
>機動戦士ガンダムUC
>機動戦士ガンダム00 セカンドシーズン
>劇場版 機動戦士ガンダム00 -A wakening of the Trailblazer-
>新ゲッターロボ
>スーパーロボット大戦L

I'd play it.
>>
>>13720642
>>13720649
The way the event works this time, there is no FEVER TIME, but if you cart the event Gaogaigar around you get something like 20% more prizes, if you take the Yukata Gunbuster or Aphrodite A around you get 50%, and if you take the Yukata Zegapain you get 100% more.

Also, you probably haven't gotten to the point where you'll realize it because it didn't get really bad in the Gunbuster event until the late 20s (and because all of you use the mod), but HP is a lot more reasonable in this one. Most of the scenarios are swarms of smaller enemies like Hizacks and those dinosaur OG enemies that try to overwhelm you by being in every lane at once, if you have strong enough Attackers/Defenders you'll win through. They said they'd make this event easier, and they did.

That Support Mamoru though. "Unit using this cannot be Blinded"? FUCK YES I WANT THAT THING.
>>
>>13720907
>and because all of you use the mod
I don't.

The 40 diff is giving me trouble because my team stats aren't that great. I really, really need Upgrade Material Day to come.
>>
OG3 when?
>>
>>13720932
Screw that, I'm still waiting for a Z.O.E appearance.
>>
>>13720953
Speaking of that, I'm still waiting for something from that to appear in my SRC runs, there's still a decent number of things I haven't laid an eye on yet.

I still call RNG shenanigans though on how many times I see the same stuff. For example, I keep getting this Gundam ninja, "G no Kagenin" or something like that.
>>
>>13720972
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Side_Story:_Hidden_Shadow_G

It's a side story thingy.
>>
>>13720972
>G no Kagenin
It's that one manga Imagawa read that got him to make Schwarz a German ninja. I wish there were raws available.
>>
>>13720932
speaking of which,where do SRW leaks usually end up on?
Esuteru?
>>
File: 114929210515817841.jpg (440KB, 999x1422px) Image search: [Google]
114929210515817841.jpg
440KB, 999x1422px
>>13720972
Ah, yes. The Universal Century's secret war of ninjas in giant robots. I wonder why that wasn't the main show, it's clearly the more interesting conflict.
>>
>>13720972
Can't you edit SRC to make any Z.O.E units automatically appear, if they exist?
>>
>>13720990
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but still: scans fucking where?
>>
File: G no Kagenin.png (192KB, 936x673px) Image search: [Google]
G no Kagenin.png
192KB, 936x673px
>>13720993
I imagine if I was more versed in the ways the save file worked, you could potentially brute-force a Z.O.E. unit into your line-up, but I'm not smart enough to try it The only way I'd see one is through luck, or through making another save file where I maximize the hard limit of units and just keep rolling Gatcha until process of elimination eventually makes Z.O.E. units unavoidable.

>>13720980
>>13720984
>>13720990
He's not too shabby a unit, one of the few that can do water well judging by the ranks.

The sheer number of abilities in this game, even if a majority of them are probably the same ability under different names, really makes me wish I could translate better (or had help) so as to make a compilation of all these abilities.
>>
>>13720994
Honestly I can't tell either, and I said it. It's the kind of concept that can fall anywhere on the scale of quality and entertainment.
>>
>>13721018
Well, I hope you come across one.

I'd love to see it's stats and everything.
>>
>>13721018
Wait, I just noticed.
Why are your guys level 990?
>>
>>13721052
Save editing. 99 is the max level you can reach naturally in-game, but nothing stops you from editing the levels and getting the stat increases accordingly. It makes for some rather hilarious results when Vulcans can defeat most bosses up until the later mid-game.

I do it mostly to screw around and to speed up the process of playing 29 stages when I'm working to make up a fake cast list for the one or two people who give a damn and pay attention to them, like >>13720866 up above, which was the cast list at the end of the run shown in my above screenshot.
>>
>>13720953
Sadly never happening unless Bamco pries the rights out of Konami's icy pachinko hell.
>>
UX anon, you should be able to play UX again now, right?
>>
>>13721223
Konami needs to be stopped.
>>
>>13721256
I would sell every /m/ related IP to Konami and make them promise to only use them for Pachinko if I could. It would give mecha the crappy end it deserves to the crappy "genre" it's been.
>>
>>13721269
ow the edge bro
>>
>>13721284
I'm not wrong, regardless of whether it's edgy or not.
>>
>>13721269
>>13721291
Got lost on your way here to another board, I presume?

Is that you, Asakim?
>>
>>13721296
I'm a /m/an through and through. It's why I hate this place and its awful subject matter.
>>
>>13721306
Don't get pissy Asakim, you'll get in OG in two or so more games.
>>
>>13721308
I don't care about your crappy OG do not steal. Always hated OGs in SRW, complete waste of time and effort.
>>
>>13720984
>1990
You'd think someone would have bought that by now. Maybe if Nozaku gets humoured about it someday, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

>>13720866
I'd pay good money to see this. The possibility of the Brave Police and Maximals initiating understanding with the ELS would be funny.

>>13721317
>wanting mecha stuff without the mecha
Go to Hokuto no Gun, I'm sure they'd accept you there.
>>
>that Mark Sein debut stage

ahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>13721330
Time for Assimilation!
>>
>>13721319
>wanting mecha stuff without the mecha
I never said that. I just dislike OGs because they're all boring and unimaginative. I dislike most /m/ series to be fair, but OGs especially. Also I fail to see what HnG has to do with anything.
>>
>>13721348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gijs9YxXX4I

I think I'll let him keep this one instead of Shangri-La or Separation, which I gave Mamoru and Shouko. It's sufficiently insane.
>>
>>13721352
>Also I fail to see what HnG has to do with anything.
Those guys do stuff that tend to be less obviously /m/, like Kinnikuman,
>>
>>13721364
So just you shitposting then. And from what I know of Kinnikuman, I would not enjoy it in the slightest.
>>
>>13721348
Waste of exp. I'd rather kill the Festum with paired characters and put Kazuki in the ship.
>>
>>13721416
I just sort of let him sit up in the corner, he assimilated a few but most of the EXP went to the rest of my teams.
>>
>>13721421
Considering he joins level-scaled to the enemies there's no point in having him kill anything, since you can just make it up the next stage. R-Daigun, Linebarrel, and Orphes are forced-solo, and the first one fucks off halway into the stage. btw, make sure you kill the things around the unmoving boss before you attack it. It will never ever move, though. And enemy reinforcements show up deployed north-south on the east side of the map.

Also, after that stage Zhuge Liang unlocks "Ignore Size" as his second tactician bonus.
>>
>>13721433
>the first one fucks off halway into the stage.

Aww, so the "I AM NOT GOING TO LET ANY OF YOU FUCKERS DO ANYTHING" charge wears off? I was getting used to that, trying to get her to distract the Tobikage enemies.
>>
>>13721433
>Also, after that stage Zhuge Liang unlocks "Ignore Size" as his second tactician bonus.

Oh boy.
>>
>>13721358
Just remember you have this to look forward too.

https://youtu.be/cACmXhN9wRA
>>
>>13721358
>or Separation, which I gave Mamoru and Shouko

Oh you son of a bitch.
>>
>>13721484
That's nothing. In BX, Graham has FINAL MISSION - Quantum Burst 2. I'm giving him that in UX as well.
>>
>>13721495
MATT NO
>>
>>13721319
>I'd pay good money to see this. The possibility of the Brave Police and Maximals initiating understanding with the ELS would be funny.

It's comments like this I like to see when I end up with these bizarre cast lists. It's funny to see if anything out of these hodge-podge combinations could be salvaged or interesting.
>>
>>13721479
Mm, true.

Hey, what's a good song for Dancouga Nova? Tori No Uta's ok for R-Daigun, but I want Nova to have an actual battle song when I get that. If I don't get one I'll just hand it Justice Fight The Brave Legend, it's already on quite a few people.Or one of the OG themes.

>>13721501
MATT YES.
>>
Quick question

Which do you guys prefer:
>Goldymarg only appears as an attack only unit for Goldlion Hammer
>Goldymarg is a unit and Goldlion Hammer is a combo attack
>Goldymarg is a unit, but also appears in the Goldlion Hammer animation even though it isn't a combo
>>
>>13721513
>giving a unit a theme that isn't from its own series

Your ancestors are frowning upon you.
>>
>>13721513
I gave it and R-Daigun Love Survivor and let it use Tori no Uta for when I acutally bother to use MAXGOD
>>
>>13721528
The first one is the only remotely acceptable one.
>>
>>13721528
The first option for an actual SRW, honestly. Makes things easier.

Oh, speaking of, I believe it was Matt who wanted to know, but I believe if you Hammer Connect Goldymarg to GaoGaiGar, you can still do Broken Magnum, but you then also have Goldion Magnum as an option.

...Come to think of it, SRC needs to add in other GGG mecha, I don't think J or any of the Dragon brothers are in it.
>>
>>13721513
FLYING SHADOW SPOTTED
>>
>>13721532
I do that all the time. And when I play OG games, everyone gets someone else's theme.

>>13721528
First one.
>>
>>13721532
>you didn't give the Gurren Mk 2's finisher the Hyper Mode theme in OE.

>>13721534
That's not a terrible idea, I suppose, but I'm keeping the BIRD SONG as a thing that R-Daigun uses.

>>13721528
First one, but if they're going to do that SRC thing where you can combine it to Gaogaigar and there's a squad system that allows you to deploy a lot of units then I'll accept that too (like Alpha 2)

>>13721545
It was me.

That said, have you seen any of the other Brave mechs that aren't needed for the final form of the MC mech?
>>
>>13721607
>That said, have you seen any of the other Brave mechs that aren't needed for the final form of the MC mech?

No, I haven't. If you see another Brave mech from a show that isn't the main mech, then it's a component mech for one of the later forms.

SRC is expansive, but it hasn't gone quite that insanely in-depth yet. See my earlier comment about the GGG mecha, or my desire for ally versions of enemy mechs.
>>
>>13721528
Option 4. GaoGaiGar and Goldymarg combine into GaoGaiGar (Marg Hand).

GaoGaiGar starts off without Goldion Hammer. Then it gets an upgrade to use the Goldion Hammer (with recoil). Then it loses the hammer again when Goldymarg arrives, but can combine with Goldymarg for recoilless Goldion Hammer and Goldion Magnum.
>>
>>13721607
Implying I even played OE.
>>
>>13721528
First only. Second is acceptable if it's an old Alpha-style four-man squad system, but not if it's a pair or tri system.
>>
>>13721631
Ew. Now you have to waste a deployment slot just to let GGG have its finisher. That was pretty shitty in L for Godannar and Dancouga, the only time it was acceptable was with Gaiking and that's because The Great was a total shitwrecker.
>>
>>13721659
>That was pretty shitty in L for Godannar and Dancouga, the only time it was acceptable was with Gaiking and that's because The Great was a total shitwrecker.

This is hilarious because Godannar TDM and Dancouga Nova MAXGOD are both ridiculously amazing shitwreckers as well. In fact, I'd argue that they're worth combining more than The Great is, because the three Kings are much better units together than Dancouga + R-Daigun and Godannar + Go Okusaer.
>>
How about this, Goldymarg GaoGaiGar is a transformation that gets that hammer spin he does in the EI-01 battle as a barrier replacing Protect Shade and Goldion Magnum replacing Broken Magnum. Hammer Hell and Heaven are actually a separate attack from just attacking with the hammer.
>>
>>13721659
I figure past a certain point in the story, it'll launch autocombined like Blade+Pegas in J.
>>
>>13721673
I like that, but would there be any reason to use the base form over the "combined" form? Energy inefficiency maybe?
>>
>>13721667
TDM yes, MAXGOD I never found to be much stronger than the Choudenjis.

Still, it sucks to have to waste a whole squad on Okusaer + Daigun, even when the product is good.
>>
File: comparison pic.png (1MB, 1099x447px) Image search: [Google]
comparison pic.png
1MB, 1099x447px
>>13721694
Combattler and Voltes are actually extraordinarily powerful, their solo finishers breach 7000 and their combo finisher is great.

But if you take the combo out, they lose outright to MAXGOD.
>>
>>13721682
Hell and Heaven is unavailable in Marg form for obvious reasons, Marg form is also a 130 will requirement to transform.
Hammer Spin is also more costly than Protect Shade to offset the defensive boost.
Hammer Hell and Heaven is much stronger than Hell and Heaven and much more costly of course.
The melee attack is replaced with Hammer Melee and gets a damage boost along with a cost increase.

Pretty much Marg GaoGaiGar gets a general offensive boost but all EN costs go up as well to compensate.
>>
>>13721715
Also, it loses both Plasma Hold (if you include that) and Gatling Driver, killing most of its range.
>>
>>13721710
It will never stop bothering me that Maxgod in L and UX magically-forgets how to use God Pound when it combines.
>>
>>13721721
I was thinking of taking a Driver Away but I forgot which one went on the right arm.
>>
File: Blodia.png (288KB, 935x672px) Image search: [Google]
Blodia.png
288KB, 935x672px
Just remember to watch where you aim this things punches.
>>
>>13721723
When I first saw that, I thought it was just a matter of them never using it in Maxgod in the show... but no, they do, it's just odd.

>>13721725
Pretty sure Dividing uses the Protect arm.
>>
>>13721733
Are there any units in that game that aren't 90% pointblank attacks?
>>
Thanks for mentioning Godannar, that reminds me to watch it.
>>
>>13721741
There's a decent number, it seems, if you know where to look, it's just that range overall is very shrunken compared to modern SRW games. Anything with a lot of ranged attacks probably has little for post-movement and was something of a sniper in the source material, such as Lockon's Gundams, or Magnum Ace and his baseball-throwing power.
>>
>>13721741
Considering the game is based on SRW1 and not the later games it makes sense it's mostly range 1 attacks.
>>
>>13721513
>Hey, what's a good song for Dancouga Nova?
May as well...it's all the story they got.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSw5S4_zCAw
>>
>>13721761
I was asking more out of curiosity than annoyance. I mean, hard to be annoyed by something you're not interested in.
>>
>>13721725
Dividing uses the protect arm, Gatling can use either arm depending on which feature is being used.

>Utilizes the power of either GaoGaiGar's "holy" (Protect) left arm or "Broken" right arm to energize and discharge the tool's Dividing Core, which spirals space to a tight point to create one of two effects. The first (first seen in Number 38) creates a binding area of space that prevents anyone in it from moving. This function has also been used to break out of a Dividing Field-based "Klein Space" in conjunction with the Dividing Driver (Number 46). The second function creates a large blue "gravity lens" which can focus an attack to a tiny point - this is on both occassions used with the Mic Force to focus the power of their Solitary Wave Riser.
>>
>>13721785
>The second function creates a large blue "gravity lens" which can focus an attack to a tiny point - this is on both occassions used with the Mic Force to focus the power of their Solitary Wave Riser.

Oh yeah, why isn't this a combo now that I think about it.
>>
>>13721785
>This function has also been used to break out of a Dividing Field-based "Klein Space" in conjunction with the Dividing Driver (Number 46).

Speaking of that, Double Head Driver was a thing and could be turned into an attack. (which could be what you take away with Goldimarg on.)
>>
>>13721780
Rock yo Mind and Battle
>>
Admittedly, this time I'm not using the game, I'm just slapping series together and seeing if anything coherent comes of it. Also, unless I miscounted, according to the series list, there's 316 different entries in the SRC game to date.

>マジンガーa
>グレートマジンガー
>未来ロボダルタニアス
>百獣王ゴライオン
>超時空要塞マクロス
>蒼き流星SPTレイズナー
>機甲戦記ドラグナー
>元気爆発ガンバルガー
>ガイアセイバー ヒーロー最大の作戦
>新機動戦記ガンダムW
>ガンダムWデュアルストーリーG-UNIT
>ガンダムWサイドストーリー・ティエルの衝動
>勇者王ガオガイガー
>ゲッターロボ大決戦!
>勇者王ガオガイガーFINAL
>鋼鉄神ジーグ
>機動戦士ガンダム00
>機動戦士ガンダムUC
>機動戦士ガンダム00 セカンドシーズン
>マジンカイザーSKL

Not enough "new" stuff in it, but I'd play it.
>>
>>13721839
This one's also an option:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrVG94i65go
>>
File: 250px-Falguen_dragonar[1].jpg (17KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Falguen_dragonar[1].jpg
17KB, 250x180px
Quick question!
Someone told me that:
> Quoting Grandmaster Meio's Item FAQ: "According to some sources, the Counter skill part is bugged. It won't give you the Counter skill, even if it's listed."
Has anyone here seen that bug in SRW AP?
Thanks!
>>
>>13721847
This honestly should've been Nova's theme from the start.
>>
>>13721849
Pretty much Black, only those who learn the ability naturally can use counter.

God I wish it worked AP seriously needs it to the point anyone who has it has higher survival potential than those who don't.
>>
>>13721479
Never get tired of this shit. Based angela.
>>
>>13721860
>Pretty much Black, only those who learn the ability naturally can use counter.
>God I wish it worked AP seriously needs it to the point anyone who has it has higher survival potential than those who don't.
Thanks!
>>
So I'm reading up on 3DS hacking and stuff, and since you guys are cool, I'm gonna ask

As long as I do everything safe, I can pirate region locked games and still have access to the Nintendo Store? Like, Nintendo won't find out about my hacked 3ds and ban my account? That would be bad since I have a lot of stuff I purchased.

I wanted to have a 2nd 3DS just for pirating but that isn't a good financial option right now.
>>
File: Gun Arc.png (285KB, 934x673px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Arc.png
285KB, 934x673px
Well, it isn't Z.O.E., but it is an acronym series, at least.
>>
>>13721906
Yes. Just make sure you absolutely follow what the steps say. I haven't heard about anyone getting banned because of CFW.

Or I live under a rock.
>>
>>13721926
I've been seeing a lot of Rushbird in your recent things. Is MODE ARCHONIS a combo, or a combination/transformation?
>>
>>13721936
Combo. Kinda annoying to set up, too, if you're not restricting Straybird's advances, since Rushbird can't fly and has a good deal less movement.

...Anyone want to remind a forgetful guy which part it is that grants flight to a unit and an A rank in air? Is it the Thruster Module?
>>
>>13721946
Thruster Module is space

Air is usually Minovsky Craft, Flight Unit, or a Tesla Drive in OG
>>
File: Ultraman Jack.png (284KB, 933x676px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraman Jack.png
284KB, 933x676px
>>13721960
Ah, thanks, I'll re-look for that in the shop sometimes for the units that get shafted on land stages with lots of forest/mountain/water.

Have an Ultraman as a reward. They're interesting units, though hard to come by if you don't choose Ultraman as your leader.
>>
File: Magnum Ace.png (281KB, 933x671px) Image search: [Google]
Magnum Ace.png
281KB, 933x671px
>Folka throwing baseballs
>>
>>13722004
>FOURTY FOUR SONIC
>ON
>FIRE
>>
File: Ingram 1 (Reactive Armor).png (274KB, 934x675px) Image search: [Google]
Ingram 1 (Reactive Armor).png
274KB, 934x675px
I guess this is a natural result of only having SRW as your main experience for mecha anime, you end up not knowing about things they had that SRC ends up including. I didn't know the Ingram had an armor upgrade.
>>
What the fuck is SRC
>>
Super Robot Chogokin
>>
>>13722048
Check the OP. There's a link to a pastebin that explains it. Because we're masochistic players frustrated by Japanese-only games, we take it out on a Japanese-language DIY game engine.
I guess.
>>
File: FA_image_00035713.jpg (221KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
FA_image_00035713.jpg
221KB, 800x1150px
>>13722004
Is there a joke I don't get about all his attack values ending in 62?

>>13722044
How did you miss it, this is like the second image that shows up when you google the show.
>>
File: King Gainer (Black Coat).png (283KB, 934x674px) Image search: [Google]
King Gainer (Black Coat).png
283KB, 934x674px
I'm not well-versed on Gainer, either, but I'm making the assumption that the "Black Coat" version gives him XAN abilities, perhaps?
>>
>>13722113
The various Overcoats provide different abilities to the mech that uses them. It's not a very commonly used thing in the show, but it is used occasionally.
>>
>>13722109
>Is there a joke I don't get about all his attack values ending in 62?

Nah, he's got an ability, "Leaguer Soul," that acts something like the Synchro rates from Evangelion, I assume. In the screenshot his soul's at 125%, so it boosts his attack power a bit there.

And I just rarely google mecha images, is my excuse. Like I said, most of my mecha experience comes straight from SRW games.
>>
>>13722118
I remember it being used all of once.

>>13722127
Oh, okay.
I like this Leaguer Soul better than NEO's, that's for sure. That one just lowered damage when support defending.
>>
>>13722139
>I remember it being used all of once.

I remember Gain used one at one point as glorified armor, and Giant Evil Gainer used one as well. So that's twice, at least. And wasn't Asuham's original mech just a basic Golem with a special Overcoat too? Because that'd be three.
>>
God dammit the secret page for UX is gone.
Also what was the best way to get all the secrets?
>>
>>13722139
With all this chat I want to get back in. What Mecha does it NOT have?
I would say Megas XLR but something tells me that the thing is in there somewhere
>>
>>13722149
For crying out loud people, I've explained how this works before.

>Edit Page.
>click the edit button, actual edits unnecessary.
>page is back

I'll even do it right now for you.
>>
>>13722157
That's probably something we should add to the OP.
>>
>>13722153
>spoiler

No, that's not in, and there's still some stuff I've mentioned that it has yet to have, from what I can tell. Certain Gundam spinoffs, anything mecha past 2014, SD Gundams, Dairugger XV, Sentais, Ultramen past the early days, probably a decent number of video game mecha, etc.

I almost want to post the entire entry list for the latest version, since I'm the loser who spends all that time putting together fake lists from his playthroughs, but that would be an utterly massive post that would double the thread's size. Or hit a text limit I'm unaware of.
>>
>>13722187
There's a text limit on 4chan, yes. There's also a post length limit, length here meaning how long up and down the post can go.

Put it all in a pastebin.
>>
>>13722113
>Gunark
post that shit
>>
>>13722212
Done. Straight from the files, the many series included in Robot Dungeon so far, organized by year, and including the pilot(s)/mecha required to unlock them in-game.

http://pastebin.com/gUHLw9K4

Also included in this post, the Greatest, Mightiest, and most Perfect of Gaines.
>>
>>13722249

Over here. >>13721926
>>
>>13722266
Well shit those attack ranges are pretty good
How much ammo on the Burst Ark Rifle, 6 shots like in the game?
>>
>>13722278
Ark Rifle Burst just gets 5 ammo, it seems.
>>
>>13722145
I know Gainer equipped another one at some point, and Gain did it again with the telepathy overcoat in the finale. So that's two more times.
>>
So I just started watching Gakeen and I can't help to notice that no one explained how two humans can transform in a single metal piece; the show is fun but whenever I see the transformation I just can't stop thinking about those objectification threads on /d/.
>>
File: Betterman Unit 1 G (AV).png (284KB, 933x671px) Image search: [Google]
Betterman Unit 1 G (AV).png
284KB, 933x671px
Starting to run out of unique things to snap pics of on this set of units, so any requests on what you see before some of them vanish should be fielded now if you care.

Also, can any Betterman knowing people give me that actual name of this? I'm good with most things that aren't kanji, so this filename's a placeholder.
>>
>>13722323
Ga Keen is MAGIC, that's how.

I mean, if you watched all the episodes that are subbed, you'd have seen those wheels by now.
>>
>>13721694

>he doesn't have a resulting twin with two of Godannar TDM, Blade Gainer TDM and MAXGOD

Hitting four main pilots with one Gain for the price of two was never not worth it. Getting autistic over raising the level curve was one hell of a run.
>>
File: D-1 Custom.png (299KB, 933x674px) Image search: [Google]
D-1 Custom.png
299KB, 933x674px
Even discounting the combo attacks, the Dragonars get a bit more to use in this game than in normal SRWs, though I guess that's indicative of the game as a whole (and the change from how classic SRWs worked compared to modern ones)
>>
>>13722262
>Valverave
>G Savior
> Beast Wars anime
This is going to be fun.
>>
>>13722341
>Getting autistic over raising the level curve was one hell of a run.
That's my default way of playing scaled-level SRWs.
>>
>>13722044
Is that Doamiger D I spy?
>>
>>13722363
Nope. At least, I don't think it is.
>>
>>13722178
Where exactly should we add that?
>>
>>13722327
I actually already knew about that since someone uploaded on youtube the series until ep.17 in my first language, but the quality is shit and I don't trust 70s anime translations so I watched until ep6 and then decided to wait for the english subs. That said that transformation deeply unsettles me but I can't stop watching it and trying to come up with some kind of twisted explanation for the whole thing.
>>
>>13722370
I feel like I can read it there right above Lamia, but my moon powers are weak so I could be wrong.
>>
>>13722382
They don't actually transform into the part, rather, their odd dance summons it from an alternate universe, and they shrink to fit inside of it properly. And it has a Bronze Bell, which is how Ga Keen combines.

There. That's my dumb explanation for the day.
>>
>>13722386
Nah, that's "Get Machine D" there.
>>
>>13722389
Oh, thanks for the clarification
>>
>>13722386
If it's the thing with a D at the end, I think that's a Get Machine, from the kana.
>>
File: RazGrieze.png (285KB, 934x677px) Image search: [Google]
RazGrieze.png
285KB, 934x677px
Much like >>13722326 above, someone's going to need to refresh me on the proper name for this unit, since I know I don't have it quite right here even if I understand the kana.

That said, I think it's a little humorous that since the game uses more classic-style SRW formulas, the 64 protagonists don't have to change much. I know the Super Earthgain is as range-challenged as Matt and others have said about it.
>>
>>13722409
Rathgriff, I think. Don't quote me on that though.
>>
>>13722388
Sleep deprivation made me start a research on fucking elements atomic composition to check if something organic could become a metallic element. I really need some sleep.
>>
File: thing.png (414KB, 667x375px) Image search: [Google]
thing.png
414KB, 667x375px
>>13722426
It can if the organic thing is a Gundam.
>>
File: Sirbine.png (281KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
Sirbine.png
281KB, 933x673px
Hey, look, business as usual for the Sirbine. (Pre-BX, anyway)
>>
>>13722373
A good question. Probably just a note right below the link to Akurasu.

>>13722426
Silicon has the same valence structure as Carbon, which is why some science fiction writers like to make "Silicon-based lifeforms" for aliens. It's about as other as you can get. Problem is, silicon tends to bind as a crystal rather than in chains. This makes it far inferior for sustaining life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY41p_FuTkU

Infinity Twin Drive Double Cylinder

Maximum Revolving Ignition

Existential SHOOTO
>>
>>13722472
Even in fanmade SRWs, Sirbine must never ever obtain its Aura Shoot.
>>
>>13722487
Can't you just add it?
Does SRC even have animations?
>>
File: Invel.png (286KB, 936x675px) Image search: [Google]
Invel.png
286KB, 936x675px
I guess this one's actually relevant to an extent right now, after that X-O event from not too long ago.
>>
Just got cross omega
question
How can you limit break past 4?
How do you upgrade the attacks?
>>
>>13722487
Nope, Aura Shoot goes to the Bilbine. (Possibly camouflage version only, I haven't checked since I usually upgrade all the way to the final form right off the bat)
>>
>>13722496
Dunbine and Bilbine both should have one, as should a wide variety of Byston Well mechs. It's just that thing that sits on your arm and fires shit.
>>
>>13722326
Kakuseijin
>>
>>13722503
Oh, projectile moves. I thought you were referring to the cross-swords-lightning attack Shou does, which is Aura Shoot in this game and his strongest attack, beyond Hyper Aura Giri.
>>
File: ka_dsr_20150605_006.jpg (379KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
ka_dsr_20150605_006.jpg
379KB, 800x660px
>>
>>13722492
I see the kanji for happiness, love, and dreams in the name of Haruka's special power.
>>
>>13722518
Assume those are spirits?
Luck, Trust, Hot Blood, Love, Courage and Dream
>3 damage modifiers and a potential 4th one
The fuck
>>
>>13722527
The power of mechasexuality.
>>
File: item_0000011261_cl7UkN0H_03.jpg (245KB, 516x732px) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011261_cl7UkN0H_03.jpg
245KB, 516x732px
>>
>>13722516
>not PsyBasterd
>>
>>13722550
Some sort of Osakan Mazinger?
>>
File: Invel (Faust Shurac).png (292KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
Invel (Faust Shurac).png
292KB, 933x673px
>>13722518
>>13722527
>>13722536

Turns out she had an upgrade, too.
>>
>>13722420
Rathgrith, IIRC that's what they called the Laz Angriff in the NA version of OG2
>>
File: 9-6.jpg (989KB, 2828x2104px) Image search: [Google]
9-6.jpg
989KB, 2828x2104px
>>13722560
It's Faustschlag. Imber goes from big asteroid-punchers to even bigger asteroid-punchers.
>>
>>13722564
(I don't remember whether or not they work like Big O's piledrivers, though. Probably, given the piston-looking things on the opposite end from the fists.)
>>
File: Zegapain Alteer.png (211KB, 935x675px) Image search: [Google]
Zegapain Alteer.png
211KB, 935x675px
>>13722561
>>13722564
Thanks for the corrections.

I guess this guy's semi-relevant, too, since X-O is his series' debut and all. (Probably need to correct this name, too, but hey, guesswork and all.)
>>
>>13722556
Hello Kitty-zinger Z
>>
>>13722574
Altair. http://www.zegapain.net/mechanic/detail_ozega1.html
>>
>>13722556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8sQ6GqvD8I
>>
>>13722527
Love might be the old 100% heal one.

>>13722574
Altair, I think.
>>
>>13722495
Anyone?
>>
>>13722592
That Getter near the end.

> Chogokin Kitty has regular robot hands underneath the stub paws
Heh.
>>
File: CR1.png (101KB, 935x673px) Image search: [Google]
CR1.png
101KB, 935x673px
Here you go, Matt.
>>
>>13722607
I think you've already posted Hartzenan.

>Sasuraiger

Now, that's of interest to me.
>>
File: FX-1.png (114KB, 933x672px) Image search: [Google]
FX-1.png
114KB, 933x672px
Ah, not the first time I've got this guy. He's just...bizarre in implementation. I mean, it probably fits the source material like most everything else, but still.
>>
File: sheen.jpg (22KB, 456x344px) Image search: [Google]
sheen.jpg
22KB, 456x344px
>>13722592
That's really adorable.
>>
File: Sasuraiger.png (105KB, 936x676px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuraiger.png
105KB, 936x676px
>>13722609
Well, here you go, then.
>>
So what kind of scaling and shit are we looking at for SRC?
>>
>>13722614
So, how does all that shit work?

Also, what's that jet looking thing to the right of the G-Driller?
>>
>>13722607
>Leopardon
>Sasuraiger
>Mazinger
>Eventually Zinv

That's quite the team you've got there.
>>
>>13722614
What do those blank-damage, no-range attacks even do?
>>
>>13722620
So, does it transform into the J9-III, I guess?
>>
>>13722624
Do you mean like graphics or damage numbers?

1000+ - Only good for bashing weak grunts (Beam Sabers and Rifles are 1400 for a reference)

2000+ - Can take on the tougher grunts and maybe bosses on the high end of this damage tier if you have Soul

3000+ - Standard finisher tier

4000+ - Really strong generally delegated to End-Game Upgrade Supers tier finishers
>>
File: ZINV (Wings of Light).png (104KB, 933x672px) Image search: [Google]
ZINV (Wings of Light).png
104KB, 933x672px
>>13722626
Ah, that's the Jet that Hayata pilots. All Ultraman units I've seen start out piloting some sort of plane or similar, which they can eject out of to go on-foot before being able to turn into an Ultraman for 3 turns.

>>13722626
>>13722631
I'll probably start sorting pictures of them soon, but apparently each of those is a set of special wings or whatever to attach, which changes the attacks and certain other attributes. I guess this guy is the one you want to call when you need to prepare for every condition.

>>13722634
Yeah.

>>13722609
I posted ZINV last time, not the mech before it, and I don't believe I posted the Wings of Light version, which I'm attaching to this post.
>>
>>13722645
That sort of reminds me of Alpha 1 base numbers, though those go up to the 5000s (and then there's the one that goes to 6000. Goddamnit SRX.)
>>
>>13722653
>2565

...what.

That's. uh. That gets boosts off pilot level or something, right?
>>
>>13722659
His "Minus Life Sympathy" is at 41% in that pic, so it's another case of EVA Synchro/Leaguer Soul sort of thing where some extra mechanic determines how good the attack is, looks like.
>>
>>13722653
> Lighthawk Wings
> Middling damage
I call bullshit.
>>
>>13722607
>one of the mechs from Machine Blaster
Putting aside how amusing it might be to watch the show somehow, the three other units will be needed here.
>>
>>13722669
>>13722667
Oh, okay.
>>
>>13722670
I've seen some of the others in pictures.
>>
>>13722653
So is the G Driller a multi pilot?
>>
> ZINV
How did the official subs get that messed up, anyway? It clearly showed ZINV several times in the show, yet they went with the pronunciation and called it Jimbo.
>>
File: Ultraman.png (77KB, 936x674px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraman.png
77KB, 936x674px
>>13722685
Yeah, it's got two pilots in it.
>>
File: Galvion (Weapon Booster).png (108KB, 932x671px) Image search: [Google]
Galvion (Weapon Booster).png
108KB, 932x671px
Oh, Galvion. You REALLY need something that gives you flight and an A-rank in air. (Did any SRW even go to E-rank for terrain? I don't even remember any going to D-rank)
>>
>>13722735
E was used in classic era if I remember correctly.
>>
>>13722735
It's a classic era thing for when the pilot had a terrain rank but the machine didn't.
>>
>>13722670
Funny you mention that, I've gotten all of them through Gatcha rolls now.

I would have thought they'd combine into something, but nope, just gives them all three combo attacks to use.
>>
File: HEBBI MASHIN GAN.jpg (39KB, 735x532px) Image search: [Google]
HEBBI MASHIN GAN.jpg
39KB, 735x532px
I gotta take a break from doing all these Customs (in text files THANKS JAPAN) so I can actually play other games.
>>
File: Saint Blaster.png (169KB, 932x672px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Blaster.png
169KB, 932x672px
Alright, RNG, I'm calling you out on your shenanigans. Why do you keep shoving me Bomberman and his blue and yellow buddies?!
>>
File: Neofam.png (192KB, 935x674px) Image search: [Google]
Neofam.png
192KB, 935x674px
Hello.

Before getting these guys, I really would have thought they'd have more attacks than this. Two normal attacks and a combo, that's it.
>>
Is upgrading the m950 machine gun still a viable option in OGs' OG1 story or is it not necessary with all of the other stuff to faceroll the game with?
>>
>>13722845
It gets less per upgrade than it used to but boosting it to ~3000 power is still cheap as fuck and perfect for grunt sweeping
>>
>>13722843
If you want more attacks than that, you'll have to give them your courage.

Also, hey, look, it's the component to that one crazy mech in the corner!
>>
File: Gespenst.png (288KB, 933x674px) Image search: [Google]
Gespenst.png
288KB, 933x674px
>>13722862
Which corner? If it's the bottom right, I've still never been able to complete said machine.

Also, as many of the old obscure RPGs they use in this, you'd think they'd let Gilliam turn into the XN Geist...or at least make the Geist a boss.
>>
>>13722884
>If it's the bottom right

That's what I was talking about, yeah.
>>
>>13722884
>>13722862
Dolgaia -> Dragongaia is a 6 component combiner that hits SRC's record for "most number of pilots" with 8 of them in 1 machine
>>
File: Garland.png (259KB, 934x673px) Image search: [Google]
Garland.png
259KB, 934x673px
>>13722901
Ah, alright. I keep getting Dolgaia and a component or two on occasion, but never end up completing it. Those multi-part machines can be a pain, especially before I figured out RNG manipulation; even Getters were hard to get then.

Also, I think Matt wanted the Garland a while back, here it is before it gets upgraded.
>>
>>13722912
I do hope that gunbuster doesn't need two units. Does victory need all three?
>>
>>13722901
It looks weird as shit.

I like it.

>>13722912
>ROCK CAFE INTENSIFIES
>>
File: Strike Garland.png (190KB, 932x671px) Image search: [Google]
Strike Garland.png
190KB, 932x671px
>>13722919
It does indeed. You actually need both units, and then you need to upgrade said units before they can even combine into Gunbuster, and I believe the upgrade requires 20 kills for Noriko and Kazumi. Not only that, as far as I can tell, the usual way of affecting the RNG to make getting the pieces easier doesn't work, unless you need to be in the non-upgraded form for it to work.

>>13722920
And here's the Strike Garland.
>>
>>13722919
Oh, and no, Victory Gundam comes as a whole (it doesn't even fall into pieces even though it has Bottom Attack in its move list). The only Gundam unit I've seen that comes in pieces is the S Gundam.
>>
File: Getter Kunoichi 1.png (263KB, 931x671px) Image search: [Google]
Getter Kunoichi 1.png
263KB, 931x671px
Again, placeholder name because I can't read the kanji, but here, have the ninja girl Getter from Daikessen
>>
>>13722930
Well that's not good. I keep that in mind when continuing my cross run.

What units does TURN A have? Does it have the less popular Syd Mead designs?
>>
>>13722964
As far as I've seen, Turn A features the titular Gundam, which goes through "White Doll" phase, then upgrades to Turn A, then upgrades to having the Moonlight Butterfly, and it also has Soshie's Kapool, and the Soleiyu ship. I think that's it, unless I haven't rolled across something yet.
>>
File: Gundam Ez-8HMC.png (229KB, 935x676px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Ez-8HMC.png
229KB, 935x676px
I still can't for the life of me figure out how to upgrade to GaoFighGar. I think it has something to do with how whenever I leave the unit menu, it goes back to GaiGar and doesn't count for some reason, and I can't make it stay in Star GaoGaiGar form.

Well, in the meantime, I was pretty surprised to see the game include the Ez-8 variants.
>>
>>13722961
Getter Rekka. And I think those attacks are pretty much exactly its Daikessen attacks.

>>13723046
Would Fighgar even go on the same upgrade group, or would it require Gaofar?
>>
>>13723046
What transformers units are there?
Maaterforce/Kiss players?
>>
File: Star GaoGaiGar (Hammer Connect).png (237KB, 933x669px) Image search: [Google]
Star GaoGaiGar (Hammer Connect).png
237KB, 933x669px
>>13723060
I dunno. If there's a needed extra machine, I haven't seen it yet. I wouldn't think there would be, since even Gaiking The Great doesn't require the usual components, I discovered (though why I first had trouble upgrading it back then, I don't know) We'll see since I'm just doing like before and rolling for mecha to snap shots of for the sake of the board and future reference.

>>13723062
Optimus Prime, which upgrades first with an attack pack, then into Star Convoy. Ultra Magnus from Mystery of Convoy is also in, Optimus Primal and his two forms are in, and...I believe 2010's Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime are in.

Here's Star GaoGaiGar with Goldy on hand.
>>
>>13722495
You can only limit break 4 times. When all four bars are lit up, you've expanded the caps to the maximum. Cs start with a level cap of 30 and 2 bars each of upgrades. If you feed four copies of a C to the original (say four C Boss Borots to another C Boss Borot, so five of them total), you'll bump the level cap up to 50 and 6 bars of upgrade. You still need to actually reach that level and buy all those stat upgrade.
>>
>>13722845
I believe the new hotness in OGs is the shotgun, but I haven't played it, so I'm just hearsay from here.
>>
D has the best Nintendo handheld sprites.
>>
Has there been a SRW with Dougram in it?
>>
>>13723200
Nope. But then, for most of the franchise no Takahashi work aside from Layzner was able to get in SRW, and now Dougram is the only one of his early 80s quartet not to be in.
>>
>>13723205
Yeah I was gonna start watching one of my shows that I haven't started, it was either gonna be Tobikage or Dougram. Is Dougram his earliest work?
>>
File: Leviathan (Lambda Driver).png (273KB, 930x671px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan (Lambda Driver).png
273KB, 930x671px
>Insert some joke about this still being a better showing of Leviathan than Z3
>>
>>13723212
No.

And do Dougram, it's much, much better.
>>
>>13723216
Well I DID like Votoms, so I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>13723212
Dougram is really fucking good.

I really like it.
>>
>>13723221
Dougram's main problem is that it's a slow burn, stuff happens for all the show but since it's seventy four episodes long it doesn't feel like much is going on for the early parts. But it's good, good shit.

Tobikage is not good shit. It's just shit.
>>
File: Temjin 747J.png (228KB, 933x669px) Image search: [Google]
Temjin 747J.png
228KB, 933x669px
GET READY
>>
>>13723254
DA DA DA DA DA DADADADADA
DADADADA DADADADA
>>
File: Gaiking (Face Open).png (297KB, 931x670px) Image search: [Google]
Gaiking (Face Open).png
297KB, 931x670px
Man, Gaiking is just packed with weaponry, isn't it? (Also, Double Gaiking, why not let it happen in an SRW some day?)
>>
Stage 32 of BX.

Can Riddhe really not die?
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: Dragongaia.png (275KB, 930x669px) Image search: [Google]
Dragongaia.png
275KB, 930x669px
Oh, hey, I managed to finally put her together.
>>
what the FUCK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwiML9u3u-I
>>
>>13723323
Well BX did give us Double Mazinger for the first time ever, so at this point anything's possible.

Quick thing though, has anyone seen those combiners that look almost like they have...feathers? They're all numbered and the main pilots a blonde girl and I have no idea what series it is. The finished mech looks interesting and my google-fu is rather weak so if anyone knows what that one is I'd love to know.
>>
File: Pelsedia.png (255KB, 934x674px) Image search: [Google]
Pelsedia.png
255KB, 934x674px
>>13723378
The Pelsedia, maybe? It's the only one I have pictures of that seems even remotely close.
>>
>>13723393
Yup, yup, that's it. I get parts of that stupid thing damn near every run and I've finished it a grand total of once so I never really got to look in to it.
>>
>>13723349
If that's the stage I'm thinking of, an event will take him out of the fight him later.

>>13723350
Neat.
>>
Yo, how's Neo Ranga?

I wanna pick it up, but the 40 or so episodes doesn't sit well with my schedule.
>>
>>13723349
BANANAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13723420
...slamma?
>>
>>13723420
TETSUOOOO!
>>
>>13723414
The episodes are half length.

I find it hard to describe. I like it a lot, but it's not at all what I expected. It's certainly unique, though.
>>
File: Daimidaler.png (87KB, 749x542px) Image search: [Google]
Daimidaler.png
87KB, 749x542px
>>13723393
Also I'll contribute a bit too since I'm doing a run myself, have a Daimidaler.
>>
File: Gaiking The Great.png (286KB, 930x667px) Image search: [Google]
Gaiking The Great.png
286KB, 930x667px
SONO NA WA
>>
File: Kenzen-Robo-Daimidaler-mech.png (285KB, 700x328px) Image search: [Google]
Kenzen-Robo-Daimidaler-mech.png
285KB, 700x328px
>>13723432
>An attack for left arm and right arm individually
>One of them is significantly weaker
>>
>>13723432
He looks like he would blend in well with The Eternal Soldiers
>>
File: Raiiza.png (282KB, 931x674px) Image search: [Google]
Raiiza.png
282KB, 931x674px
This guy. This guy right here. I have no idea what his deal was, and I don't care that it costs 70 EN to use, an ability where you can move 10 spaces and tell terrain to go fuck itself is fantastic, at least in this game.
>>
>>13723439
>>13723439
They seem to have some unique mechanics with the Hi-Ero stuff and that apparently influences power somehow. I don't know the specifics but it means the low power output is something of a lie since with a Soul I was hitting upwards of 200k with the finisher. I think they even have a kind of dynamic Kill system too cause they had some unique quotes after I killed the boss with it.
>>
File: Granzort.png (247KB, 931x667px) Image search: [Google]
Granzort.png
247KB, 931x667px
Anyone care for a Granzort?
>>
File: Hyper Combat Unit Rokumanu.jpg (196KB, 650x533px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper Combat Unit Rokumanu.jpg
196KB, 650x533px
I suddenly realize that I could potentially have used the Smash version as the base design instead, but oh well, you get the MvC version
>>
>Master Therion about to rek everyone
>Suddenly Tobikage
Fuck
But man UX is pretty fun
>>
File: 787.jpg (159KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
787.jpg
159KB, 800x513px
>>13723450
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Earth_Fighter_Rayieza
Though it seems Wiki and whoever made the unit disagree on the MC's canon name
>>
Huh, that's interesting. I might have to make a collection of nothing but Getters and Mazingers to see where the combo attacks stretch, because Shin Dragon has a combo attack with Shin vs. Neo Shin Getter.
>>
>>13722770
RAWKET LAWNCHAIR.

Remember that you can put the hand grenades as an attack, since you can throw them while ducking in the tank.
>>
File: Wataru.png (81KB, 749x542px) Image search: [Google]
Wataru.png
81KB, 749x542px
>>13723481
He's in the "Never getting in a mainline SRW game ever" club along with Wataru here.
>>
>>13723561
Oh snap, I see one of those Ez-8 Kai variants nobody remembers existing.
And the Outlaw Star.
And touhous. That part's weirder (especially with Advent Cirno over there)
>>
>>13722560
truly you have become the idol master
>>
File: OutlawStar.png (82KB, 749x542px) Image search: [Google]
OutlawStar.png
82KB, 749x542px
>>13723573
I think someone actually grabbed the Ez-8 variants earlier in this thread so I think that's covered, and the touhous are from the expansion made right here on /srwg/. I completely forgot to grab the outlaw star though, and it's...honestly kind of underwhelming but I expected that slightly.
>>
>>13723561
>Angelg

Lamia's stuck in the Angelg or can change to other A units?
>>
File: Ashsaber.png (90KB, 749x542px) Image search: [Google]
Ashsaber.png
90KB, 749x542px
>>13723578
She can change to the Ashsaver and that's really it. I've seen Axel in here once before but I didn't get to mess with him so he might have gotten the Randgriff. Or the Vysaga. Who knows.
>>
>>13723583
Axel gets the Vaisaga.

>She can change to the Ashsaber

That's what I wanted to hear.
>>
>>13723420
>>13723425
SORE DEMO
>>
>>13723558
>hand grenades
That's the first attack there
>>
File: 00114.png (15KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
00114.png
15KB, 160x160px
>>13723583
> I saw Cirno, Marissa and Alice (Touhou) and Nanoha and Fate (Nanoha Series)
2 shows that are not really mecha
>>13723426
>Tetsuo (the Ugly)?
(pic related):I'LL KILL YOU!!
>>
>>13723667
I see. So what's the last at>>13723667
ack? The self-destruct or the Armor Piercer?
>>
File: Kaneda.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kaneda.png
18KB, 1280x640px
>>13723426
CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13723733
The Self-Destruct attack.

But that reminds me, I should probably add AP shells as an attack
>>
>>13723737
>The only country to preemptively ban sexbots
Kaneda go fuck itself
>>
>>13723758
What they did?

Fuck I was thinking about moving there is trump won by some fluke, is there no justice in this world?
>>
>>13723765
are you nuts? im leaving canada and going to america if based trump wins. and if he doesn't I'm just killing myself I guess. Trudeau and Bernie for the incredible cuck duo sabotaging north america for young liberal brownie points
>>
>>13723765
Really you want Trump to win over the shittier Clinton and the shittier Sanders?
>>
>>13723781
Wait that didn't come out right
>>
>>13723432

>Penguin Empire shenanigans in SRW never

I understand why this would be the case but I am butthurt nonetheless.
>>
>>13723765
>>13723774
>>13723781
So who SHOULD be in charge?
>>
>>13723829
Trump.
Now if it was Bill instead of Hillary I'd say he would win
>>
>>13723808
Look at the bright side, they can always include Doamaiger D as the token 70s show parody instead.
>>
>>13722778
Do they have a combo?
>>
File: 1362266188728.jpg (44KB, 412x406px) Image search: [Google]
1362266188728.jpg
44KB, 412x406px
>>13723721
>Nanoha
>not really mecha
>>
File: 1444053336538.jpg (60KB, 720x698px) Image search: [Google]
1444053336538.jpg
60KB, 720x698px
>>13723829
Most americans don't seem to realize how bad it is to have a corporate president/premier, and I'm talking out of personal experience, a terribly long one.
No, he won't make anime real or make OG3 come out faster, the only thing I can say is that those who seriously want Trump to win are just digging their own grave.

Midcrid for president is how things should be.
>>
>>13723829
There's a "Dave Mustaine For President" shirt and I am totally okay with this.
>>
>>13723829
Me.

Vote anon for president 2016.
>>
File: b0460006.png (113KB, 498x530px) Image search: [Google]
b0460006.png
113KB, 498x530px
>>13723883
>>
>>13723882
Just take note that Nanoha is a Magical girl series with Hi-Tech wands and artifacts and mecha references on it.
>>
File: 1450851313378.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450851313378.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>people wanting a clown to run their country
>>
>>13723915
You're adorable, you know that?

Even setting side the fact that there are outright mechs in several of the seasons, if you're calling Nanoha a magical girl series, I have to wonder whether you've actually seen it. The first season could fall under that classification, but the others definitively do not.
>>
>>13723917
Republicans are retarded
>>
>>13723893
Do you promise to bring us OG3 and other reforms?
>>
File: Determination to Fist.jpg (44KB, 737x530px) Image search: [Google]
Determination to Fist.jpg
44KB, 737x530px
>>13723721
>>13723882
>>13723915
Hey guys, am I late to the "I do say, this might quite possibly not be /m/" party?
>>
>>13723961
As far as I can tell from the sprites, I see 3 perfectly fine robots and 3 cute girls wearing some bits of armor that people often try to pass off as /m/.
>>
>>13723969
>a metal slug
>cute girl
>>
>>13723961
Shouldn't X-Drive be a super mode?
>>
>>13724002
That's the Super Mode, yes.

That "Normal Mode" line there is the ability to turn back to regular form. Guess it's kind of misleading when you look at it like this on the status screen
>>
>>13724002
I'd do it as
Normal Mode
Dainslef, 130 will 5 turn super mode
X Drive attack only
>>
>>13723829
The people of the US of fucking A.

But seriously, Ted Cruz
>>
File: Super Vandread.png (268KB, 933x673px) Image search: [Google]
Super Vandread.png
268KB, 933x673px
>>13723856
I don't think so. They each have their own mech that can upgrade, in the white Bomberman's case, twice, and after his second upgrade, they all merge.
>>
>>13723829
Cruz. But pretty much every Republican, even ¡Jeb! (pronounced Heb!), and Kaisich Literally, who? are better than the Democratic choices of the Felon, the Commie, and the guy who mismanaged Baltimore and Maryland.

>>13723961
Looks pretty /m/ to me.
>>
File: Jehuty.png (105KB, 749x543px) Image search: [Google]
Jehuty.png
105KB, 749x543px
Surprised nobody uploaded this sexbot here.
And also, how do you edit level/kill count properly in this game?
>>
X-O has a new Pinpoint Gasha where the SSR Eva-01 is the only SSR on the list. Guess I'm passing on that one!
>>
>>13724169
Also they just released stages that give out a larger amount of Collection Points than normal. The first one gives 500 for the drop item, so with Gunbuster that's 750.
>>
>>13724030
They go into the upgraded mode under one of these two conditions

1) Hitting 140 Morale
2) Getting knocked below 1/4 HP

I'll applaud anyone trying to trigger the 2nd condition intentionally
>>
>>13724181
First one gives 1350 if you have Gunbuster, GaoGaiGar and an SSR friend, second one gives 1850.
>>
>>13724207
And 2700 on the last one.
>>
>>13724188
Nothing a MAP can't solve.
>>
File: New God Phoenix.png (308KB, 931x671px) Image search: [Google]
New God Phoenix.png
308KB, 931x671px
Surprisingly useful machine, actually. I guess the game really wants me to have it, too, considering how often I roll the components.
>>
>>13724215
Just got 8000 E-chips to fully limit break my 2nd GaoGaiGar and get the last King J-Der in process.

Is there any point to reach the top rank of this event even after claimed every reward?
>>
Help /m/ it's been a while and I am replaying OG1 doing Kyosuke's route and don't remember which rifle of Excellen's to upgrade to make Rampage Ghost do max damage?
>>
So I'm looking at the secrets list for Z3-2.

Is there any reason why you should let Alto accept Ranka's feelings?
>>
>>13724237
It's Oxtongue Rifle D.
>>
File: 1087529i.jpg (95KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
1087529i.jpg
95KB, 620x456px
>>13724242
To make Kawamori mad
>>
>>13724224
Only if you insist on getting the final ranking awards. The best things you can get are 10% SSR Gacha tickets.
>>
>>13724242
If you do it, you get a scene where Kawamori shows up and calls you're waifu a shit.
>>
>>13724244
Thanks.
>>
>>13723917
Politicians are all clowns
>>
File: 01516.png (14KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
01516.png
14KB, 160x160px
>>13724245
Kawamori didn't fill the new Macross with moeshit on Atreem, so I guess that's a good reason.
>>
File: Rayearth (Combined).png (204KB, 929x671px) Image search: [Google]
Rayearth (Combined).png
204KB, 929x671px
Strange, I remember her having more attacks than this, yet I don't see an upgrade in the shop. Perhaps it's tied to levels?
>>
>>13724287
Scum of the earth, clowns, scat-munchers, whatever you wanna call 'em.

>>13724242
Take my flame, I'll send these burning thoughts to you, the miracle that ties every day to tomorrow.
>>
>>13724303
Yes. It's tied to the "Magic Knight" skill... which increases by leveling
>>
>>13724160
Bumping for the question.
>>
File: Baxinger.png (243KB, 931x673px) Image search: [Google]
Baxinger.png
243KB, 931x673px
>>13724316
Ah, that explains it, I'll have to force-level her and take a snapshot of her at max level. Wonder if any other mecha are like that in here.
>>
>>13724242
That's because Ranka! is the best girl for Alto, and the game is just supporting that.
>>
>>13723921
Obviously, I read few of the posts that are written that they were expecting Nanoha in the future SRW series. After reading it, I found (for me) that the Nanoha series is impossible to fit unlike Rayearth (which is a magical girl show with robots), Iczer (which features androids with summoning giant robot) and Tekkaman Blade (which, despite of people with full armors also featured a robot named Pegas)
>>
File: Combattler V.png (297KB, 929x673px) Image search: [Google]
Combattler V.png
297KB, 929x673px
So many attacks it stretches beyond the limit of the game's screen. Also, only Combattler can initiate the combo attack with Voltes.
>>
>>13724361
Alpha 1 Memories of 3 page attacks Combattler V
>>
>>13724221
Does Dancouga upgrade into Final or do you need to roll The Black Knight?
>>
File: Final Dancouga.png (283KB, 930x670px) Image search: [Google]
Final Dancouga.png
283KB, 930x670px
>>13724392
You gotta roll Alan before they'll combine into Final Dancouga.
>>
>>13724425
Wait a sec, is that Gakusaver in the left collumn?
>>
File: Gakusaver.png (280KB, 930x670px) Image search: [Google]
Gakusaver.png
280KB, 930x670px
>>13724437
You tell me.
>>
>>13724445
Yes, yes it is.
Does it have all the subpilots or do you need to upgrade to have Ninarobo?
>>
>>13724437
I like the fact that you guys can tell robots from their tiny head icons

(If you can read Japanese, disregard that sentence)
>>
>>13724160
>Jehuty.

Yes! This is what I wanted.
>>
File: Mechander Robo.png (283KB, 930x667px) Image search: [Google]
Mechander Robo.png
283KB, 930x667px
>>13724448
It's got subpilots, 8 pilots total, I think? Ninarobo was one of the components for the version in the screenshot, actually.

And now, the favorite machine of anyone who played Compact 3!
>>
>>13724445
>Two attacks with 100 power
For what purpose
>>
>>13724341
>>13724315
>>13724254
So no extra Z-chips?

Bummer.
>>
>>13724470
Those might be Nina Robo attacks
>>
>>13724480
They are.
>>
>>13724449
Well unless it's like, a Gundam or a Brave, robot heads tend to be pretty distinctive.
>>
File: L-Gaim Mk III.png (293KB, 932x674px) Image search: [Google]
L-Gaim Mk III.png
293KB, 932x674px
I didn't even know there WAS a Mk. III version. Must be an MSV-esque situation.
>>
File: Twin Bee.png (280KB, 930x675px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Bee.png
280KB, 930x675px
Here's a strange one.
>>
>>13724465
The funny thing is, I think its ranges are actually better than C3's.

>>13724542
>El Dora V

WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE.
>>
File: Eldora V.png (290KB, 931x673px) Image search: [Google]
Eldora V.png
290KB, 931x673px
>>13724562
INFERNO Y CIELO
>>
>>13724632
"El" Infierno Y Cielo, apparently.
>>
File: Tetsujin 28 (K).png (271KB, 930x668px) Image search: [Google]
Tetsujin 28 (K).png
271KB, 930x668px
What version is this? I keep getting it. It's not the classic version, since it apparently comes from some late-2000s era show, and it's certainly not WRONG TETSUJIN either.
>>
>>13724655
The 2004 Tetsujin? It had a special that aired in the late 2000s.
>>
>>13724655
Looks like the 2004 Imagawa one, as far as I can tell. I'm pretty sure it's technically the same mech as the one from the classic version but it's hard to say.
>>
>>13724655
That face.
>>
Just got my CFW working.

UX or BX first?
>>
File: Volguard II.png (235KB, 929x672px) Image search: [Google]
Volguard II.png
235KB, 929x672px
Time for retro stuff.
>>
File: RahXephon.png (250KB, 930x672px) Image search: [Google]
RahXephon.png
250KB, 930x672px
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13724687
Always go production order. So start with the original and do the entire classic series. We can talk about where to go from there once you're done.
>>
>>13724687
I went with UX. For no reason
>>
>>13724709
[HEMISPHERE INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>13724709
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
>>
File: Raideen.png (300KB, 931x671px) Image search: [Google]
Raideen.png
300KB, 931x671px
>>13724725
How timely.
>>
File: Magmax.png (235KB, 934x679px) Image search: [Google]
Magmax.png
235KB, 934x679px
More retro stuff. Surprised I haven't seen R-Type in here considering you got stuff like this, Xevious, Thunder Force, and Gradius running around.
>>
>>13724361
If I made a SRWE game, it would have a Combattler V attack that has him summon the monster train thing from Shed 17 and have nothing mention it. It'll be in page 2 of the attacks.
>>
File: Daltanius.png (249KB, 934x670px) Image search: [Google]
Daltanius.png
249KB, 934x670px
Will it ever return to SRW?
>>
File: G Saviour.png (275KB, 930x670px) Image search: [Google]
G Saviour.png
275KB, 930x670px
Conversely, here's the "never going to be in, thankfully" category.
>>
>>13724770
Why not instead give it a large bevy of the attacks SRW hasn't given it?

>>13724787
>They actually include a Kaen Ken attack that isn't one of the finishers

Well, color me surprised.

Is that Albegas?
>>
File: Albegas.png (282KB, 932x673px) Image search: [Google]
Albegas.png
282KB, 932x673px
>>13724839
Yeah, though wasn't there a Cube attack of some kind in D and GC? It doesn't seem to be in here if there was, unless I've missed something so far.

>Spoiler

Yup. I snapped pics of all its six forms, too.
>>
>>13724839
I am going to give it the large bevy of attacks, the joke is that no-one will notice it as they'll probably just use the 3rd page moves.
>>
File: DaiOhJa.png (287KB, 931x674px) Image search: [Google]
DaiOhJa.png
287KB, 931x674px
More old stuff unlikely to return in SRW.
>>
File: Goshogun.png (239KB, 929x669px) Image search: [Google]
Goshogun.png
239KB, 929x669px
UCHUU SPACE NANBA WAN
>>
File: leaderboard.png (500KB, 960x559px) Image search: [Google]
leaderboard.png
500KB, 960x559px
And this is probably the highest on the leaderboard I will ever get during this event.

Fucking whales at the top - there's a guy at the top 100 who's rank FUCKING 92! Me, I'm still in the mid 30s, and I am fine with that.

>>13724859
Cannon Cubic, yes. It, Chain Slicer (which has never been in SRW), and Kaen Attack Kaen Juumonji Giri (which is on that sheet) were all part of an upgrade in the second half of the show.

>I snapped pics of all its six forms, too.

Neat.

>>13724877
Maybe. Good to know I'm not alone in giving my units ALL THE ATTACKS.

>>13724897
I would really like if the great THUNDER AND LIGHTNING DESTRUCTION machine returned, though.
>>
>>13724992
>>13724992

New Thread
>>
.>>13724990
Now I want to have a Thomas the tank engine as a unit.
>>
>>13723774
Trump wouldn't let you in anyways.
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.