[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/diaspora/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12

File: people map.jpg (87KB, 380x281px) Image search: [Google]
people map.jpg
87KB, 380x281px
Hi m8's, post in this thread if you are not of the ethnicity of your homeland.

Were you born there? Do you enjoy life there? Ever experienced any negativity or racism? Have you ever visited your country of origin? What was your family's reason for leaving their country?

Iranian guy born and raised in Essex here. Family is Baha'i and left shortly before the 1979 Islamic revolution after several Baha'is were imprisoned or executed for their religion. Love England (especially London where I work and mostly go out), feel my mind-set is mostly British, speak Persian fluently and enjoy many aspects of Persian culture. Experienced racism rarely, mostly when I was a kid from other kids, I find white girls in Essex don't usually go for non-white guys, though it's not the same in London.

Let's hear it lads.
>>
>>53685140
>Baha'i
didn't know they really existed
>>
File: Haifa_6801-11.jpg (434KB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Haifa_6801-11.jpg
434KB, 3216x2136px
>>53685140

Forgot to mention, never been to Iran, parents never wanted me to go as they say the Iran of today isn't the real Iran, if I go now I'll probably have to do national service even though I have a British passport (they held my British-born cousin for 3 weeks, parents had to pay £6,000 to get him released.)

>>53685216

Not only do they exist but their world centre is in Haifa, Israel

pic related
>>
>>53685367
yeah i know only landmark in this city
>>
>>53685140
See username. I was born in Bangladesh and left for the US when I was 12. I like my life here, don't experience that much racism though I stopped caring. I visit Bangladesh often though. My parents for better economic oppurtunities.
>>
>>53685525

Is there an established Bangladeshi community where you are? I have cousins living in America, apparently West Hollywood and Belair is full of Iranians, though to be honest they seem like over the top flashy cunts from what I've seen. Not like the good, cynical British Iranians.

>>53685511

I visited the place, personally I'm agnostic but my mum wanted to go so I went with her. Really nice place, the locals of Haifa are really friendly to the Bahai's and seem to like the fact the world centre was built there. Quite enjoyed Israel actually.
>>
>>53685724

meant Beverley Hills not Belair*

Got Fresh Prince on the mind
>>
Were you born there?
Yes
Do you enjoy life there?
No
Ever experienced any negativity or racism?
No, and neither have 95% of people who claim to be "bullied"
Have you ever visited your country of origin?
Yes, many times
What was your family's reason for leaving their country?
Same as everyone else. America is glorified in movies, which makes people think it's some paradise.
>>
>>53685140
Do you look like a Paki ?
>>
I'm half Irish, but wasn't born there. I haven't experienced any negativity, but I feel like I would enjoy life over there far more because of our Celtic culture, I haven't visited though. My ancestors came over here because of the eternal Anglo and the potato famine
>>
>>53685140
>I find white girls in Essex don't usually go for non-white guys
that is not racism.
>>
>>53685140
I can't even see my fucking island
>>
>>53685140
Also a Baha'i. Left Iran in 98 with my family in '98. Speak Farsi pretty well, and manage to speak conversational Azeri.

Love Canada to the bone, except for the SJW's. They're ruining our country.

Do you practice? Zoroastrianism has been growing on me. Not because of religious doctrine but because it's so tied and relevant to our culture.
>>
>>53691255
Excuse the duplicates. Pls no bully.

Speaking of bullying, no I have never been bullied by Anglo's. I've met small town folk and they're very friendly to me. Maybe because I look like I'm from the Caucasus and not your run of the mill Gulf Iranian portrayed by CNN.
>>
>>53688102

I never claimed it was, I'm just talking about an observation I've made living here. It's not racism but it is a factor of being a non-white person in this area.

>>53691255

I actually have a Faravahar necklace and T-shirt lol, a lot of young Iranians these days are identifying with the symbol seen as it alludes to Iran's pre-Islamic times. Definitely a good thing, I'd encourage you to keep looking into it and learning more about it.

>>53686929

Basically to uneducated English people there are 4 races on the planet, you're either black, white, indian or chinese. So when they see an Iranian they automatically call them paki, even if they're white-skinned.

I've been mistaken for Turkish, Arab, Greek, Italian, Indian/Pakistani
>>
>>53691255

And no I'm not really a Baha'i anymore, basically would call myself an atheist. As far as religions go though I think the Baha'i faith has definitely got it right. They're extremely tolerant of all people, races, cultures etc, and have a very strong sense of community. Only the no drinking and no sex before marriage are kinda stupid rules to me, the rest of it makes sense.
>>
>>53692484
I get confused foreither Russian or Italian
And I completely agree. Downfall of all relgions: taking text literally and not abiding by main principles as well as too many rules
>>
>>53693608

To be honest Iranians are probably the closest thing to a true rainbow nation lol, though the majority are generally light skin with dark features you can find people who look as white as Europeans with blonde hair and blue eyes, people who look almost like Mongols, people who look almost like Somalis in the Southern regions on the Persian gulf

Real mixed phenotype
>>
>>53694062
Mostly due to the fact that there are many ethnicities in Iran but yes, well put.
>>
Serbian diaspora here.
Where my balkan boys at?
>>
>>53685724
West Hollywood is where gays are
>>
JOOOOON
O
O
O
O
N
>>
I'm actually a pureblood Lithuanian.

Consider myself British however, since I was raised here.
>>
Born from Central American parents here in Los Angeles. Know Spanish fluently and learned it before English desu. Everything is in spanish including the state and city names so don't feel any racism except in the faces of some white people but they keep it to themselves for the most part, probably because they know they're usually outnumbered hahaha. Mostly no racism here though.
>>
>>53685140
Am first generation immigrant, dad immigrated from Germany and mother immigrated from Philippines.
Yes I was born here. I do enjoy it here, my dream for a while was to move to Germany since family visits there always made it seem better than here but with all the migrants I'll probably wait a few years and then decide. Never experienced any racism since I can pass as either white or Asian, although first is easier. I have visited Germany 4-6 times, and the Philippines once. My mother left the Philippines because 1. Marcos was an oppressive dictator and 2. More prosperous in America. Father came here on business trip, met mother, married mother, settled here.
>>
>>53685140
>Persian fluently and enjoy many aspects of Persian culture.
its all very arabized, arab
>>
>>53692484
Arabs and Pakis don't look like the others you mentioned, do you look like an average brown Paki or more South European?
>>
>>53691255
>They're ruining our country.
canada isnt your country you sandnigger
>>
>>53685140
Korean
No I wish my parents had stayed home this place is fucking shit.
>>
>>53694062
>>53695286
after arab invasion, became a melting pot
>>
>>53698294
so why dont you go back?
>>
>>53698151
>>53698255
>>53698306
I see you Nigger everytime then someonw mentions Iran, are you autistic ?
>>
>>53698306
>melting pot

How did you learn that word little nigger.

I see you shitposting against Iranians all the time. I'm sorry you have no culture and no identity.

Goodbye :)
>>
>>53698377
*when
*somebody
>>
>>53698306
>>53698255

hola
>>
>>53698377
are you arab?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
>>53698358
>No Korean citizenship
>>
>>53698409
atleast im not arab like you, sandnigger and im in my country
>>53698435
hello arab
>>
File: comfortabeltje.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
comfortabeltje.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>53698525
>>
>>53685140
Do you want an Iranian, other JF or English gf?
>>
>>53698459
but you can get it like other people can and it will easier since your parents were born in korea but you wont since you love living around white people and wouldnt like living around your own people
>>
>>53698072
How are you an immigrant if you were born here?
>>
>>53698050
Pls go back.

>>53698459
You should be entitled to it, as long as your parents were citizens when you were born. Go to your local Korean consulate.
>>
>>53698876
>Pls go back.
yeah, he should, he sounds like one of those beaners that think that los angeles belongs to them
>>
>>53685140
fuck off you paki cunt
>>
>>53697997
fuck off slav
>>
Afghan born and raised in Canada

Never faced any racism because my ethnicity is so ambiguous. Live in a very white town as well with 4 white dudes lol

Want a Farsi general so I don't forget the language as I barely speak it anymore desu
>>
haha lads im a pole
in britain
:^D
>>
>>53699281
hazara?
>>
>>53685525
POO IN LOO
>>
>>53697655
Croat diaspora here.
You going to the Australian open? :^)
>>
>>53699677
You said you were going to kill yourself like a good while ago lad. Why haven't you?

I remember you said you were depressed because women were being stuck up to you when you try to talk to them in public
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 357x374px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 357x374px
>>53698210

you tell me
>>
>>53698151

Oh god it's this guy again, got raped by a Persian guy then dedicated his life to shitposting about Iran and Arabs on 4chan
>>
>>53699858
fuck you, mongoloid, you should go back to mongolia and leave canada alone

>>53699858
>I remember you said you were depressed because women were being stuck up to you when you try to talk to them in public
i didnt say, i said they were hostile and mean to me without me doing anything to them
>>
>>53700009
who got it?
>>53700000
>>
>>53700010

Women are fairly intuitive, they can probably sense you're an autistic rage machine from a mile off.
>>
>>53700010
If I go back to Mongolia you have to go back to Africa, deal?
>>
>>53699281
I have a lot of AFG buddies

They are all on steroids are literally the most jacked people and are obessed with brand name

Why do y'all do this
>>
>>53700086
Vanity. I think a lot of Iranians and afghans are like that.
>>
>>53699895
Looks Italian/Sicilian to me, but not Ar*bic or Paki
>>
>>53698752
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrant_generations#First_generation
I'm the second one, the native-born child of foreign born parents.
>>
Sri Lankan Tamil born here

Never experienced racism

Life is pree good finished uni and am a cop now, goal is to make tactical uni

People tell me I look like a latino, feels strange man
>>
>>53700078
nah i belong in spain or italy
you look full mongoloid so you would pass as native

fucking hazara

>>53700075
im just ugly :(
>>53699895
is this you?
it seems you got less arab blood
>>
>>53700086

They're the same in England, most of them are absolute nutters aswell, as soon as they find out I'm Iranian they love it though. My younger brother was in a pretty rough college a few years back, had some trouble with some Nigerians or some shit, these Afghans who were known as being the roughest guys in the place straightened them out pretty quick, told him he's their brother and if he ever needed anything just give them a call

Always had good experience with Afghans, even if they are a bit mental

>>53700185

Yeah like I said with alot of uneducated English people you're either black white Indian or Chinese, as i don't fit European, African or east Asian, then they assume I must be Indian lol

I have a lot of Indians thinking I'm Indian, which surprises me to be honest, I've never seen an Indian who looks anything like me at all
>>
>>53700135
>>53700086
because they adopted american negro culture
>>
>>53700358
they are pashtun or hazara?
>>
>>53700358
From watching a Poollywood film I think your appearance is a beauty standard in their country.
Most Afghans here are very sub humanoid, same goes for most Arabs and 70% of Turks
>>
>>53700356

Yeah that's me, and I probably look closer to an Arab than most other Iranians I know
>>
>>53700356
>nah i belong in spain or italy
Why are you so embarrassed about being black? You posted yourself last time and everybody agreed you were

And for the record I am a mix of Turkic/Mongolian since I'm Turkmani and Behsud but I won't go into depth about that
>>
>>53700485

That's exactly what my brother said, "It's wishful thinking, they want to believe that an Indian can look like you". I know light skin is a highly sought after thing by Indian beauty standards so it's probably that. I don't get it to be honest some dark-skinned Indian girls can be beautiful

>>53700537

No idea, I'm assuming Pashtun though as the Afghans I've met in UK have generally all been Pashtun
>>
>>53700574
Arebyou that kind of "everything is Turan" Turk ?
>>
File: IMG_2136.jpg (345KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.jpg
345KB, 1200x800px
>>53700574
>You posted yourself last time and everybody agreed you were
i was what?
i didnt even post a full picture and how do you know that was me?
>>53700574
>Why are you so embarrassed about being black?
embarrassed about being black you fucking mongoloid?
>>53700574
>Turkic/Mongolian
turkics are mongoloid, they are mongols cousin

many turkics just mixed with caucasians like turkey, azerbaijan,etc
>>53700562
pic related could pass as native in any arab country
>>
>>53700706
>No idea, I'm assuming Pashtun though as the Afghans I've met in UK have generally all been Pashtun
why do they adopt the "thug life" in western countries?
i wish some civil war happen and they get all killed
>>
>>53700782
That's the shittiest fucking tan i've seen in my life holy shit. It's not even brown, its fucking orange
>>
>>53700829
I not afghan but i grew up with an apartment filled with afghans, most of them here choose the jersey shore life
>>
>>53700777
I'm afghan not Turkish

>>53700782
Don't be upset my African friend.

Genghis's blood pumps through my veins.
>>
>>53700972
afghan is not race, you are hazara and they are all mongoloid
>>53700972
>Don't be upset my African friend.
lol im not african, mongoloid
>>
>>53701171
(You)
>>
>>53685140
There are a lot of people from Essex that used to live in the east end of London. East enders have been through some shit and been pushed out of their previous areas by cliques of selfish Bengali's who worked together to control the areas politics, economy and property.
Thats why Tower Hamlets is so corrupt and a center of terrorism.
Its also why there is entrenched drug cartels in London and is the cause of London riots: don't snitch on gangs because they help us over the natives. The police are a threat to the gangs so hate the police even if they are in the right.

just don't get involved with that or how the labour party use it to get votes.

Labour turn a blind eye to crime to make situations worse, so people are angry and want change, then prop up upper-class ethnic minority candidates who "better understand and represent the community" as bait.

Your just caught by some nasty politics and the resentment that ensues.

Hope all goes well for you.
>>
>>53701171
I have never met a white or even half white hispanic from the dominican republic. You're all different shades of nigger. I don't care how many times you go up to a mirror and hope "t-this is white right", no, its not white, and you're a fucking subhuman cunt and your friends over here need to fucking leave. I'm tired of nonwhites shilling for themselves and pretending to be le supreme master race. It's even more retarded when they think they're in any position to be talking down to their fellow men. Fuck, you can't even speak to Hazaras and shit as subhuman. At least no Hazara has any nigger blood that they acquired from perverted white men who thought fucking gorillas would make a 14/88 Aryan. Go do all of us a favor and just kill yourself, at least it would mean one less brown piece of shit in the world
>>
Born in the US to parents from Somalia. I've never been there due to the unrest, nor will I visit anytime soon. I've rarely seen racism here in Ohio, but I remember defending some stupid somali youths against an angry white guy who was actually in the right. My family left due to the war that broke out on 1991. I recently graduated from uni, and I am forever grateful to the USA for giving me an opportunity to be someone. If I was still in Somalia, I'd be some nomadic superstitious idiot, who would have lived the same life as his previous ancestors. I love both of my countries, and If Somalia was developed, I'd split my time between the two.
>>
>>53701576
Tell that your ungrateful people in Sweden
>Raping
>muslim
>Being proud of shithole Somalia
>welfare leech
>Being the Niggers of Africa (greatest achievement of glorious Somalian race)
>>
Half Chinese half British. English born and bred.

>Do you enjoy life there?
Yes
>Ever experienced any negativity or racism?
Apart from casual racism/banter that I don't mind it's mostly funny self deprecation by me. If anything in "allowed" and less conscious about shitting on the other races.

>Have you ever visited your country of origin?
No and I've no love for it, however I would visit from a purely touristic stand point.
>What was your family's reason for leaving their country?
Grandad fled Post war
>>
>>53701445
Nany and Nicole from The Challenge are pretty white for Dominicans
>>
>>53701639
Europes fault for letting the trash in. Lol have fun brahh
>>
>>53701691
Like Afghans ?
>>
>>53701639
It's unfortunate that my people cannot recognize the gracious opportunities they have been given in western Europe. The problem with just giving money to people who don't even have a concept of working. They will think they are entitled to it, and will eventually complain that they are not getting enough. Sweden specifically really dug their own grave. Here in the US, the lack of a social safety net has given us no option but to work. The somali diaspora in the US is ok

Are there any Somalis in Germany? I wanna check out the country, but don't want to be thought of as an refugee.
>>
>>53701691
Afghanistan is far worse than Somalia my friend.
>>
>>53701652
>Nany and Nicole
>white
Bitch fucking please, they both clearly have a decent amount of nigger blood. Neither I nor any actual white racist would think for a second that those smelly subhumans are white. They need to off themselves immediately.
>>
>>53701807
>this autistic "german" guy

You seem to like to participate in shitskin threads for an "ethnic german"
>>
>>53701890
You are not welcome here. The left is only the tip of the iceberg. Fuck off to some other brown shithole, you'll blend right in within the Dominican Republic
>>
>>53701901
I didn't say they're white, I said that they're pretty white for Dominicans.
>>
>>53701853
You seem like a decent guy, some Somalis arrived currently in Germany and regarding their behaviour I wish they wouldn't, literally Arabs in black.
Some of them just shit on playgrounds while childs were there.
>>
>>53685724
Yeah, we call it Little Tehran.
t. Angelino
>>
>>53701978
I just need to let my hate out, my muzzie friend
>>
>>53702027
There is no such thing as "whiteness". You either are white, or you are not and you are a subhuman. They are definitely not white and have nothing to do with "whiteness" at this point. They should blame their traitorous ancestors
>>
>>53702086
Sure buddy.
>>
File: average 'white' american.jpg (5KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
average 'white' american.jpg
5KB, 171x253px
>>53701901
>Neither I nor any actual white racist would think for a second that those smelly subhumans are white.
>t. Gianni "Johnny-O" DiBallazzio-Rodriguez
>>
File: int1.jpg (259KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
int1.jpg
259KB, 770x770px
>>53685140
Well almost everyone in this country is diaspora in one sense or another. But I'll bite.

I was born here. I enjoy life here. I have experienced negativity and racism, but not as bad as some Black people in America would have you believe. I have been to the Dominican Republic once which is where my Mother's side of the family is from, but even she is just a mix of some African slaves and mostly Spanish settlers.

Never been to Africa and I'm not sure what part of Africa my Dad's ancestors are primarily from. My Dad is only 60-70% African blood anyway so it's all jumbled up as fuck.

My Maternal Grandmother left the DR with all her brothers and sisters when she was 18-20 years old to make money and send some back to the DR. As far as my Dad's lineage is concerned, the White part immigrated from Ireland to England in the Middle Ages, then came as indentured servants to the US in the early 1700's. The Black part came unwillingly as slaves, were probably prisoners of some tribal conflict sold by Black salveowners to European slaveowners and shipped to America to work in the Virginia tobacco fields.
>>
>>53702268
Riley?
>>
Ethnic T*rk here. I was born here, my grandfather came here like 50 years ago or something.
>>
>>53702366
Nope
>>
>>53701999
Pls don't kick me out;_;

Fuck off m8
>>>/pol/ is this way

>>53702043
Kek I'd like a link to the story. Thank you Germanbro, but we must remember there is trash in all races and nationality
>>
>Were you born there?
Yes
Not really
Yes, but not often
Soon, around march.
War.

My mother's family came from Italy after WW1, my father's family came from Germany after WW2.

Funny to think about it. If it weren't for the wars, I wouldn't exist. My remaining (german) grandmother tells me about the war all the time. Sometimes she retells the same story but I let her because she's 90.

I read some time ago how two "british girls" (actually born there to an immigrant family) had become terrorists in ISIS or something like that. I called them idiots but then I realized that they're just like me, in a way. They are foreign wherever they go - in their old land and also in their country of birth. No matter where I go, I will always be a foreigner. It's not as bad as it sounds, but it's odd when you think about it. Really puts things into perspective. Now I understand why so many "french" and "brits" actually betray what is technically their country. I would certainly not care to die for Argentina.
>>
>>53685140
White American checking in.
>>
>>53702140
Don't you have climatic refugees to attend to, Johnny? Or will you pay the mandatory weekly maori guilt fee?
>>
>>53685140
fuck off we're full
>>
> were you born there?
Ethiopia yeah.

>do you enjoy life here
It's alright. Summer sucks

>experienced any negativity/racism?
Eh, bot really.

>reasons for leaving
My dad pissed off the govt lol

>ever visited?
Nah
>>
>>53702830
My fellow kushite, how is down under? I want to go in about 6 months. Got some senpaitachi in Queensland
>>
>>53703244
It's alright. Summer sucks.
>>
>>53699710
Your memes end here
http://www.thedailystar.net/city/bangladesh-now-open-defecation-free-country-200032

>>53685724
>Is there an established Bangladeshi community where you are?
Yep, a lot in New York
>>
I don't mind most diasporas except for Iranians. They are the worst in the world. Fuck them and their country.
>>
>>53703304
Do they ever mistake you for having abo blood? Just asking since I assume we look kind of similar. Americans can never place where I come from desu senpai
>>
>>53703445
>I assume we look kind of similar
lol wut?

They usually guess my ethnicity correctly 2bh. I once got mistaken for being Tamil though :/
>>
>>53703445
Most blacks here have some white genes in them so they're not quite as dark as Africans from what I hear. Have you noticed something like that?
>>
>>53703494
Horners generally look similar tbqh. About ozland, how's the outlook economically? And are the qties worth the bother?
>>
>>53703595
>Horners generally look similar tbqh
Uh not really

>About ozland, how's the outlook economically?
lol idk

>And are the qties worth the bother?
lol idk ;_;
>>
Armenian born, parents moved here when I was 5, currently between Manchester and rural Cheshire

Yeah I live quite comfortably and I do love this country, I've lived here most of my life so I am British in all but birth and ethnicity. I've never actually met any other Armos over here but if they are half as insufferable as Armenian-Americans, I don't want to.

Never really, people are actually surprised when they find out i'm not fully British seeing as I have an English accent, a western-sounding name and I'm pretty light skinned/green eyed. Although when my native accent was quite thick and I was still getting to grips with speaking English people used to think I was French kek

My dad was quite traumatised by his service in the Artsakh war and was certain it was going to break out again. He was also very very paranoid that in a second war Turkey would invade (and that terrified him for obvious reasons).

I honestly haven't been back since, I'd love to go visit but I'm already financially fucked as it is with uni.
>>
>>53703589
Somalis vary in color, with some being Wesley snipes black, to some being as light as Drake. Personally I'm pretty much in the middle, a decent brown
>>
>>53703710
Artsakh is rightful Azeri clay, chap
>>
>>53703878
I'm afraid that objectively is not the case, old bean
>>
I don't know if that count but I'm from French Polynesia, I came in metropolitan France when I was 14

No, not enough sun and too many arabs

Well I look like a polynesian (not a fat one) so some people think I'm an arab. But when I told them that I'm tahitian they like it.

Every 2 years

My father found a job here
>>
Indonesian, quarter Dutch. Have a mostly Dutch face but I'm peanut brown and with black hair, brown eyes.
Grandma was a Javanese villager although she now lives with my father, also pureblood Indo. Mother was half Dutch half Indonesian.

I'm the most patriotic Dutchman you could find. This is my homeland and I hate the fucking foreigners shitting it up. They're placing a refugee camp in my town, while we already had conflicts with the Moroccan gangbangers.

Every time I have a "discussion" with a University SJW gutmensch I always play the racism card and I love seeing them get all bothered and nervous. Suddenly then I'm 100% Dutch and just as bad as the rest of the sheep.

Even skinheads and neonazis here would not object to Indo's or Indo-Dutch relationships.
Foreigners calling Indo's not-Dutch usually end up in arguments.
>>
>>53705104
Oh yeah, never visited Indonesia although I would like going there, I guess.

Don't speak a lick of Indo either, my parents wantes me to be a good Dutchman and not a colonial, although no Dutchie consideres "white Dutch" and "Indo Dutch" really different.

My grandparents left Indonesia after WW2 while kids. Their parents were offered resettlement in the Netherlands proper and they took it.

A rough time afterwards because of the broken promises and Indonesia was a sour subject, but since the 80's an onwards Indo's are as Dutch as can be, hell even a branch of the royal house has Indo blood (like 1/8th).
We all hate foreigners, but no Dutchman, no skinhead or Neo-Nazi will call us foreigners.

Hell Geert Wilders is an Indo who dyes his hair blond and is defending Dutch way of life.
>>
>>53703417
t. Mehmet Al Turki
>>
>>53705300
Are you actually serious with your shit ?
>>
My parents are from Korea, but I was born and raised in the US and can hardly speak Korean at all (this is very atypical of second generation KBA, most of whom are very fluent). I don't get the feeling of discrimination very much but my mother has experienced it a lot. They moved here for better education.
>>
>>53706271
t. Alireza
>>
>>53698525
>>53698306

Iranians > Dog shit > You

stupid shitskin
>>
>>53703417
Fuck off shitskin
>>
>>53699895
You look nothing like a paki. Most Iranian lads don't look like pakis at all. Anybody on /int/ who calls you a paki is most likely just a paki trying to project his insecurity.

You could probably pass as Welsh if you got rid of the typical haircut and shaved.

I knew an 8/10 Iranian bird, she's on the left in this picture.
>>
>>53685140
Were you born there?
Yes
Do you enjoy life there?
Nah
Ever experienced any negativity or racism?
Yes. The uprising.
Have you ever visited your country of origin?
Yes
What was your family's reason for leaving their country?
war
>>
>>53709490
>I knew an 8/10 Iranian bird, she's on the left in this picture.

arrook same. i can't find the difference between european and white muslim asian.
>>
Chinaman born in the good ole US of A

I am thankful for being born in the US

I love everything about Murica from the freedom to sometimes the people

I feel like I got the best of both worlds of Americanism and part of my Chinese heritage

I enjoy free thinking ideas and freedoms associated with it and I also enjoy the Chinese culture and cuisine associated with my parents

I can't imagine being born in China fuck I may have not been even born over there

Murica is my home

Also gungrubbers fuck off
>>
File: 1452911302973.png (127KB, 488x584px) Image search: [Google]
1452911302973.png
127KB, 488x584px
El Salvador here, because of my neutral accent and somewhat Anglo way of speech people ask me if I'm
a) a fucking limey cunt
b) a kangaroo rider
c) a kiwi
d) a German
>a fucking Russian
And those who read my name tag
>oh are you Mexican
FUCK OFF

Also
>Salvador? Oh yes Brazil is beautiful country
>>
File: 1420381132236.gif (766KB, 469x344px) Image search: [Google]
1420381132236.gif
766KB, 469x344px
>Dad is white American
>Mom is from England (also white)
>grew up in a town that's almost all Mexican people
>Mexican as in a lot of native american/indigenous Mexicans who speak indigenous languages
>also some mestizos and chicanos

Not sure if I qualify for this thread but I feel like alot of my early childhood is defined by being physically and culturally different from everyone around me.

I feel like I'm in limbo culturally. Around white Americans I feel sort of like I'm hiding in plain sight, like I'm not really one of them even though I am white and was born and raised here. Around Mexican people I feel pretty comfortable but I'm always sticking out like a sore thumb, they find it funny/cool/interesting that I can speak (shitty) Spanish and know how to eat/make Mexican food, etc. I feel more at home around that dynamic, but it's a dynamic that has me always being clearly an outsider of some kind. When I read about mixed race white/black people who feel too white for their black friends and too black for their white friends, I feel like I kind of understand that sentiment. As far as the British stuff goes...it's not as defining. It's more just background noise in my life. Every once in a while it comes up, e.g. certain foods I eat, or sometimes I say or spell stuff the british way, but alot of that has faded out since I got older. My mom immigrated when she was little so she has no accent but my grandma does. it's sort of a "quirk" whereas the American vs. Mexican thing is kind of a big issue that shaped alot of my worldview as a kid.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.