[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe/ General #1758 - Cool Dad Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 46

File: y2j.jpg (126KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
y2j.jpg
126KB, 800x533px
Will based JeriGOAT win the Rumb Owl?
>>
ROOTY
>>
>>892199
You know it brother. Probably gonna drop the belt to Brock at Fastlane tho
>>
File: me_cucking_the_obese_pedo_mod.jpg (267KB, 992x1372px) Image search: [Google]
me_cucking_the_obese_pedo_mod.jpg
267KB, 992x1372px
>LITERALLY the only entertaining part of RAW

Teach them Jericho
>>
1 - Roman Reigns
2 - Big Show
3 - jobber
4 - jobber
5 - jobber
6 - jobber
7 - Alberto Del Rio
8 - jobber
9 - Big E
10 - Erick Rowan
11 - jobber
12 - Braun Strowman
13 - Kofi Kingston
14 - jobber
15 - Bray Wyatt
16 - Chris Jericho
17 - Kane
18 - jobber
19 - Luke Harper
20 - Xavier Woods
21 - jobber
22 - Rusev
23 - jobber
24 - Sheamus
25 - jobber
26 - jobber
27 - Brock Lesnar
28 - jobber
29 - jobber
30 - Triple H
>>
WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT THE WALLS COME DOWN

AGAYNNNN
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 520x292px
*in the ring bray is in the rocking chair*

Hahahahahahaahaa
I see people go to Romen reigns ever day like mouths to a fire

And I ask myself what a wonderful world

*holds up a pic of regins daughter*
What a pretty little girl I hate that some thing will happen to her

You see Roman that belt is a curse and I'm the curse breaker

See your happy famliy and see that you think your a good father but all you are is failure

See you at wrestlemaina Roman
>>
>>892208
It's Gabe Newell
>>
>>892220
>bray being concise
>bray not rambling
>brayyy lmao not taking forever
come on now.
>>
>>892220
Keep trying. You're getting there.
>>
>>892220
The rocking chair is broken. However you are getting better. Admittedly Brays promos are more difficult to imitate than bbygurl's.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 642x361px
YOU EAT MY FUCKNG BURGER KING
>>
>>892230
>not knowing we went to Cracker Barrel and bought a chair
>>
File: Renee-Paquette-Feet-1428758.jpg (2MB, 7500x7281px) Image search: [Google]
Renee-Paquette-Feet-1428758.jpg
2MB, 7500x7281px
How does it feel knowing you'll never taste them?
>>
>>892230
>>892225
>>892224
This not English class just roll with it
>>
File: AFCvvQ0M.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AFCvvQ0M.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
BECAUSE THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS ROMAN
>>
>>892012

The PG whining is a red herring people only focus on because
1.) They're edgy
2.) It coincided with a nose dive in the quality of the product for unrelated reasons.

If they brought back TV-14, you better believe the fucking idiots running the company and booking/writing for RAW nowadays would give us exclusively the bad sort of angles from the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Eras (DDP stalking Taker's wife, Katie Vick, Torrie Wilson's dad being fucked to death, that Diva search with Christy Hemme in it, Kurt Angle stalking and attempting to rape Booker T's wife, Rey Mysterio's Son On a Pole Match, Vince being the higher power because no one thought the goddamn angle through, the InVasion becoming another McMahon circlejerk, and so on) and none of the good crap. Because the good crap wasn't good because it was TV-14. It was good because it was what felt like super important fights between double tough superstars (not Superstars, actual star wrestlers that seemed larger than life), featured compelling/charismatic characters like Stone Cold, fairly consistent characterization, consistent storylines, and consistent pushes.

If you brought TV-14 back today, all you'd have is TV-14 rated boredom where 95% of the roster appears to be dorks, storylines are contrived, sloppy, and generally fucking dumb (See: Divas' Revolution), characters are flat and inconsistent (BEEG turning 30 times, quite literally, over his career, Brie turning heel to ally with her sister who wished her dead a month prior because lolz, and so on), and pushes are aborted every other week (Cesaro several times, Big E, Ambrose, Wade Barret, Dolph Ziggler untold times, Kalisto, pretty much everyone except Cena and Reigns) with terribly impotent dumbass 50/50 booking.

Continued, because I insist you people validate my existence by reading my long, meandering (like RAW amirite) wordbomb posts
>>
>>892238
>20 minute promos opening Raw until Wrestlemania
>>
>>892220
Better Go back to Hhh and Reigns
>>
>>892237
>I'm not being graded so it's okay to phone it in
Not gonna get far in life with that attitude phamalam
>>892234
Since when has bray been high class enough to buy something from cracker barrel? A new angle with him trying to step up in society?
>>
>>892239
Didn't read the entire thing, but there is.something right, guys today looks like any random fag.
Wrestlers were supposed to look a little bit buffed, not ala Ryback or 80's steroids, but with a little bit if muscle
>>
File: 926.jpg (13KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
926.jpg
13KB, 213x300px
How will Kofi "EPICALLY" save himself from being eliminated this year at the Rumble
>>
Is pretending to like Mid-Life Crisis Y2J the latest epik shitposter meme?

>>892247
>guys today looks like any random fag.

How many "random fags" do you see everyday anon?
>>
http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/01/20/wwe-kurt-angle-tna-wrestlemania-32-roman-reigns

>As far as being a wrestler, Triple H is up there in the top ten.

You no longer have any reason to continue the "Triple H sucks" meme
>>
>>892250
> that image

kek

Kofi isn't in it so far, but I hope he has an elimination avoid-off with somebody like Neville
>>
Reminder that Japanese/Jap styled wrestlers don't go far in the WWE
>>
>>892250
He is going to get flipped out of the ring by Roman and land his feet on the recently eliminated Titus O'Neil's shoulders, but Titus will accidentally botch it and drop Kofi and drag Roman out with him, injuring Roman in the process. And they will keep Titus around cause for whatever reason they like putting happy negro in their PR improvement adds.
>>
>>892220
Either apply yourself or don't bother faggot.
>>
>>892239

Ultimately, pro wrestling is fiction, and like all fiction, it requires Willing Suspension of Disbelief in order to operate. In order to get an audience to suspend disbelief, you have to entice them with a story/characters/action that will enthrall them, AND not insult their intelligence with plot holes, inconsistent characterization, characters acting according to what they need to do to clearly further the plot rather than what that character would rationally, etc. In pro wrestling, the matches must also be reasonably well worked. Botches and punches missing by two feet take the audience out of all but the most compelling angles and matches.

The product today won't get better until the McMahons get their stupid hands off of it. Vince has clearly lost his marbles, along with whatever in him made WWF/E successful to begin with. He used to be crazy like a fox, now he's just crazy like a doddering old man with not clue fucking one as to what he's doing.

His idiot daughter is weighing down the entire product, pushing her social media activism bullshit all over the product. No one who doesn't want to watch wrestling will be convinced to do so because of Breast Cancer Awareness or Cena appearing on some Soccer Mom Bait morning show. People who WANT to watch wrestling, want some goddamn wrestling, and not a month of Very Special Episodes on breast cancer sticking their dick through kayfabe and interrupting shit they might actually want to see. They also don't want to see Stephanie talk, ever.

It's clearly all done to make Steph feel important because, deep down, she knows that if she wasn't Vince's daughter, she'd be stripping.

Anyone who wants to see how a good wrestling show is booked only needs to watch pretty much any non-McMahon show that isn't goddamn TNA.

But since the McMahons will never fuck off from WWE, our only hope is that another promotion can unseat them as the top dog on this continent.
>>
>>892260
>our only hope is that another promotion can unseat them as the top dog on this continent.

Competition is literally the only thing that can save us now. Shame there is fuck all of it.
>>
File: Roman-Reigns-painful-promo.png (2MB, 1934x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-painful-promo.png
2MB, 1934x1073px
I thought they called you the King of Kings.

But right now you're looking more like the royal jester, son, hehe.
>>
>>892256
Bryan & Punk have been the most over WWE guys of the 2010s and they wholesale ripped their styles off from puro.

Wanna try again?
>>
>>892265
literally because of mic skills and chants and being non asian.
>>
>>892265
>injured and walking concussion
>quit the WWE
>he thinks that the WWE will push indy darlings to the main event ever again and the only reason they pick them up is to kill potential competition
>>
File: Bliss studs.png (452KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss studs.png
452KB, 500x700px
>>892247

You have a point, but it's not exclusively looks. DBry looks like any amateur Rugby Union hooker, and he's been consistently over as fuck since he debuted with the company. A large part of his appeal is just how goddamn good and intense he is in the ring. Unlike BMJ, who phones in 85% of the shit he does, DBry hits the ring like a goddamn force-a-nature and makes you feel like the fight means something because of it.

"Charisma" has a lot of components. Some of it is look, some of it is in-ring mannerisms, some of it is promo ability. Lesnar, for example, is big as fuck, compelling in the ring (even if all he can do besides puch is a half-botched German Suplex and sloppy Fireman's DDT), but sucks ass on a mic. So they book him like they aren't complete retards, and don't have him talk much. DBry is great in the ring, and great on the microphone, but looks like blah. So you book him either like an underdog, scrappy face, or a nasty, dishonest, backstabbing win-at-all-costs heel if you have any brains.

And you can be goddamn Steve Austin, but be only mildly over because they give you some mediocre Ring Master gimmick and put you in comedy matches with Yokozuna.

Bad booking ruins EVERYTHING. Seth fucking Rollins can be intolerable if they book him like a chickenshit heel and make him cut 30 minute soliloquies on a weekly basis, instead of making him an electric babyface tearing ass around the ring and talking in small doses.

Also
>in4bliss
>>
>>892267
2 indie darlings are currently fighting over the IC title, one was WWE champ for half of 2015, and one is currently the champ in NXT
>>
>>892267
Did you somehow miss everything from last year's WrestleMania until mid-November?
>>
>>892266
> being non-asian

/wwe/ shitters are literally THIS racist.
>>
>>892262

ROH and LU are REALLY fun to watch. Too bad LU is on TV four months a year on The Mexican Channel, and ROH is on MyTV 30 at 9 PM on a Saturday (in Bowling Green KY anyway, fuck if I know when and where you can watch it in other locations). If EITHER of these companies could have swung the same sort of primo basic cable deals TNA kept inexplicably getting, they'd take right the fuck off.
>>
>>892273
>IC title
>main event

Seth = ratings killer
>>
>>892275
outside of Kaientai and Tajiri i cant think of any asian wrestlers that actually got over in wwe
>>
>>892273
>2 indie darlings are currently fighting over the IC title
>IC
>Relevant to anything.
>>
>>892271
>making me agree with a blissfag ever
>>
>>892278
Randy Orton killed the ratings just as much during his last reign
>>
>>892279
yoko but he was fake asian
>>
>>892278
How're them ratings doing now again?
>>
>>892279
SMACKDOWN #1 ANNOUNCER
>>
>>892285
Better than Seth
>>
>>892271
> DBry looks like an amateur rugby hooker
Stopped reading there
Hookers are normally the tallest ones on the team blisspic you dumb chulo
>>
>>892271
i'm glad your back, we've lost so many OG's

you're a face for now
>>
>>892287
Show your working.
>>
>>892286
Are you talking of Fu"proto Slater"naki?

What got him over besides Jobbing to every newcomer?
>>
>>892279

See

>>892271

>Bad booking ruins EVERYTHING.

Vince, in his infinite fucking stupidity, declaring someone will never "make it" for whatever fucking made up reason he's currently hot on (too short, not enough steroids, accent, funny ears, etc) automatically becomes a self-fullfilling prophecy because Vince books that person into oblivion.

While good booking can make bad things seem better. See: Hogan's Entire Career
>>
go back to hell you evil motherfucker
>>
File: Blissmuffs.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Blissmuffs.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
>>892290

I'm an impostor Blissfag.
>>
>>892238
YOU SEE THE THING IS ROMAN
>>
>>892297
YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH THE COO OF THE COMPANY, HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY
>>
>>892297
YOU MADE IT PERSONAL
>>
>>892292
He was over, was he not?
>>
>>892298
THE INNOVATOR OF THE ATTITUDE ERA!
>>
AS A MATTER OF FACT ROMAN
>>
>>892302
YOU'RE DEALING WITH THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN, THE KING OF KINGS, THE GAME
>>
File: BEEG's Career.png (264KB, 369x524px) Image search: [Google]
BEEG's Career.png
264KB, 369x524px
>>892297
>>892298
>>892299
>>892302
>>892303
>>892304

God damn this shit is somehow more cancerous to the internet than it is to RAW ratings.
>>
>>892252
> a desperate old man loses all dignity and arse kisses the man who is standing in his way back to the WWE
this is just sad. That tiny little bit of respect i still had for Kurt has just gone
>>
>>892307
Better get used to it, even if Roman retains its obvious now that Trips will be maineventing alongside him at Wrestlemania 32.
>>
>>892307
HAITCH-Posting is here to stay, brutha
>>
>>892308
To be fair if he wants to return to WWE he has to felate Haitch as much as possible.

Not related but were can i find comedic drawing of WWE like pic related?
>>
i still don't believe HHH will take it, i mean the big rub on BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA is brock giving bbygirl the rub.
brock wins then hhh/bbygirl gets settled in fastlane and rock interferes, they wrestle or some bullshit, then bbygirl pins brock clean
>>
File: image.png (553KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
553KB, 1024x768px
>>892236
How does Deannetty feel about that?
>>
>>892307

>Not looking forward to Triple H being champ in 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 125x125px
>>892204
TOOTY
>>
>>892316
Triple H is the Jericho now, going over him is a bigger rub only eclipsed by getting beat by the Undertaker.
>>
>>892316
i just cant see triple h turning down a rumble win, a wwe title win, getting to be next to flair as the only two guys to win the title in the rumble, and getting to main event the biggest wrestlemania so far.
>>
>>892307
▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ █ ▒█▀▀▀█
▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ░ ░▀▀▀▄▄
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░ ▒█▄▄▄█

▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█
░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▄▄
░▒█░░ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█
▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█
>>
>>892329

Will we mark out when Trips actually says this?
>>
>>892330
I'd take a shot tbhfam
>>
>>892325
the stars are aligned perfectly for him, even with the Lemmy thing, that motorhead and the theme that had just happened in NXT Brooklyn.
I still don't believe it, despite what you said, I think Vince's boner for bbygirl getting the lesnar rub will trump HHH's things.
It doesn't matter though, whatever way we look at it, there will be no first time rumble winner this time around.
>>
>>892332
>Roman and Brock
>two one-trick ponies who will spam finishers for 30 minutes
>>
File: 1424780992051.png (80KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424780992051.png
80KB, 200x200px
>>892332
Haitch actually has a bigger boner for roman than vince, it was haitchs pet project to begin with.
Roman getting over is something haitch wants more than anyone to prove to vince that he can handle taking over the business and making new stars once vince dies.
So Haitch will give Roman the rub at mania the same way he did his other pet Sheamus at mania 26 ;^)
>>
>>892271
looks like a midget kelly kelly kek
>>
>>892332
>>892338
I will mark out either way live when it happens.
>>
>>892338
Actually the original plan is to push Seth first (Roman winning a lot was just a smokescreen) but he got injured so he's going with Roman now.

He will still main event Wrestlemania except he'll fight Seth Rollins.
>>
>>892341
lol no it wasnt seth was a guinea pig witha shit reign so when he jobbed to roman roman would be over cause seth sucks that much
>>
>>892341
Haitch stated way before the seth injury on austins podcast that roman was his pet project.
Seth was just being built up for roman to conquer.
>>
>>892345
No shit, Cena needed Orton and vice-versa
>>
>>892342
Rollins vs HHH was supposed to happen at Mania according to the Observer.

Then it was HHH vs The Rock when Rollins got injured but Rock was filming during WM and he couldn't take the time off.

Roman is his 3rd choice.

The plan has always been to have HHH in the main event though.
>>
>>892347
>sneakily putting himself over
>he's only 46
>>
File: 1453001081635.jpg (74KB, 599x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453001081635.jpg
74KB, 599x640px
>>892347
>according to the Observer.
>>
File: tipowenstip.jpg (28KB, 391x379px) Image search: [Google]
tipowenstip.jpg
28KB, 391x379px
>>892347
>>
>>892347
ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME
>>
Does Owens spike his hair up in his day to day life too?
>>
>>892351
>Owens looks like your average smark
>hates smarks

>Bray Wyatt is WWE's caricature of a smark
>hates smarks

There must be science involved.
>>
>>892347
>Rock was filming during WM and he couldn't take the time off.
Rock is confirmed for mania you retarded namefag
>>
>>892353
yes, so his son will still believe
>>
>>892356
Confirmed to appear and no to wrestle
>>
>>892354
Of course they would hate people who think they know their business better than them
>>
>>892350
>>892351
Where do you think most of the discussions in this place come from?

Anyway HHH never said himself that Roman was his pet project. It was a guy from PWTorch who said it on Austin's podcast

>PWTorch

>>892356
It takes way more time to prepare for a match rather than cut a promo you mark
>>
Why do you all even care about WWE at this point? This is a golden age for wrestling fans with good stuff in Lucha Underground, Progress, PWG, ROH, and some NJPW in English, and if you speak Spanish or Japanese that opens up even further. You can get as much good wrestling without watching a second of WWE as you can only watching WWE.

I mean, NXT is good, but as far as the main show, why do people keep watching? Legitimately. Why do you put yourself through it?
>>
>>892354

>Being a fan of either of these jobbers
>>
>>892362
> I only like guys who always win and look really, really strong

18+
>>
>>892358
Why even show up?
Just to take up another 40 minute segment longer than any match on the card to build nothing?
>>
>>892351
i really, really, really like this image
>>
>>892359
You don't have to think you know wrestling better than WWE to know that the show they're putting out is boring as fuck, any more than you have to think you can sing better than Justin Bieber to know his songs are bland as fuck.
>>
File: 1452570769897.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1452570769897.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>>892361
>This is a golden age for wrestling fans

Lol confirmed for underage. Wrestling has never been this bad.
>>
>>892338
The difference is that HHH can push a guy in a less-obnoxious fashion than Vince does.
>>
>>892364

>Unironically being a fan of Kevin Ovens and Bray Jobberyatt
>>
>>892368
If by "wrestling" you mean WWE, sure.
>>
>>892368

The dead years of the early-mid 90s were far, far worse times to be a wrestling fan.
>>
>>892361
I think a lot of people will agree it's just a habit at this point.
Being a wrestling fan since I was five, it's just natural to watch RAW every week.
Sure, it's bad, but there's a lot to talk about regarding it.
Lucha Underground is the only wrestling show I genuinely enjoy watching to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>892364
Lose weight
>>
>>892374
1995 might just be the worst year ever for pro-wrestling in the US.
>>
>>892372
If you only like the guys who always win in a fucking worked contest you have the tastes of a literal child.

Who are your fave current wrestlers, anon?
>>
>>892375
Do you speak any Spanish? AAA and CMLL are both good if so. Progress is fun, out of London.
>>
I really wish Rusev would have a face turn already, he has that goofy charisma that mirrors kurt angle where they tear it up in the ring also.
Just have a similar foreigner (ideally Zayn) talk about how America isn't too bad, beats Rusev in a feud and they show Rusev the US and Rusev becomes one of those happy immigrant types.
>And your name is Kevin and Owen, pick one
>In bulgaria, EVERY DAY was the rumble
damnit man Rusev is hilarious
>>
>>892368
>WWE has never been this bad.
FTFY

Other companies have been putting on great shows. Unless you're TNA
>>
>>892377
At least ECW was good then. I think SMW was still doing OK too
>>
>>892379
I do and actually watch them from time to time. They're a different style, which is good, but nothing that makes me want to tune in every week.
>>
>>892378
Kenny Omega, Pentagon Jr., and Shinsuke Nakamura
>>
>>892380
hes a shitty foreign fuck heel with a foreign accent le thick accent man
>>
File: outlawwrestling.gif (2MB, 406x203px) Image search: [Google]
outlawwrestling.gif
2MB, 406x203px
>>892373

No. I mean wrestling in general, even your horrible indies in darkly lit high school gyms.
>>
>>892374
18+
The mid 90s had better talent, better commentary and was a far better product
>>
>>892378

Where did I say I only like people who win you dummy?
>>
>>892384
> calls anybody jobbers
> likes the guy who jobbed to Sexy Star
>>
>>892386
Lucha Underground has its own studio. AAA and CMLL are the two biggest promotions in Mexico. NJPW is the biggest one in Japan.
>>
>>892389
1995 was utterly horrid, pal.
>>
>>892385
>It's Rusev's fault he's in a foreigner gimmick
What a mark
>>
>>892374
>the early-mid 90s were far, far worse times to be a wrestling fan.

They most definitely weren't. People like you think that just cause Kevin Nash was champ that people couldn't turn to WCW or even ECW (Where the real talent was btw) and even the matches, and storylines weren't as awful as Ziggler vs Rusev which btw didn't even get a conclusion.
>>
>>892391
Honestly, I'm a different anon and just wanted your opinion of my taste.
>>
>>892385
>>892387
So edgy
>>
>>892380
I still want a babyface Ryback/Rusev tag team.

They can be the Super BIG GUY Powers

>>892385
> this is the type of person who enjoyed it when Jericho and BBYGRRRL said they couldn't understand Rusev

Just FACKEN HAMBULL yourself.
>>
>>892392

You don't get it do you?
>>
>>892395
The real problem with early-mid 90s was the taping schedule.
WWE and WCW used to tape months worth a content over the span of two weeks.
The talent was worn out by the time it ended.
>>
>>892390
When you complained about guys being jobbers because they've had like 5 clean singles losses apiece.

18+
>>
>>892402

And they're not worn out today? Look at how many people are injured.
>>
>>892399
fuck off to isis muslim faggot
>>
>>892395
WCW was pretty awful in 1995 tho
>>
>>892401
This would get a this is awesome chant in memesail and smark cities and you know it.
It'd get a mild reaction and maybe some claps in an average city.
>>
>>892399
>Ryback dragging down based MACHKA
No thanks
>>
>last five wrestlers on the Rumble
>Brock, Roman, Hunter, Braun and Big Show
>>
>>892382

SMW was still running but was well into its death spiral by that point. It'd survive until the end of the year. bleeding money and talent the whole time. 93 and 94 are generally considered to be the good years for it.

ECW in 95 was... erratic. Some great stuff and some utter stinkers (in no world should The Gangtas and Public Enemy have been allowed to headline three straight PPVs).
>>
>>892393
> Bret Hart even though he was stick in booking hell due to the kliq
> HBGay
> steiner brothers
> owen hart
> razor ramon
> macho man on commentary
> king when he was good

Give me 95 anyday
>>
>>892401
Oh, we get it, you're impotently shitposting.

>>892405
Stop wasting your poor mother's internet like this, you're breaking her heart.
>>
>>892404
True. The difference was some people had at least 2-3 matches in a single day, everyday.
>>
>>892403

I called them jobbers because they're boring uninteresting fat fucks.

Please have sex.
>>
>>892411
Go watch KOTR 1995 then m8

Much like today, it was a great roster booked like ass, headlined by a guy who was pushed well beyond his level
>>
File: 3536.jpg (122KB, 470x608px) Image search: [Google]
3536.jpg
122KB, 470x608px
ryback 2016 royal rumble elimination list:

daniel midget bryan
cm crybaby punk
dean romans lil buddy ambrose
somoa obesity joe
shingook nakamura
fin gaylor
sami gayn
jack fagger
alberto del taco

ryback winner kevin obese owens dq after causing ring to collapse
>>
>>892412
Dont you have prayer to go to mohammod?
>>
>>892414
Learn what the word jobber means, shitter
>>
File: image.png (69KB, 211x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 211x194px
>>892416
>alberto del taco
>>
>>892412

How am I shitposting by saying wrestling sucks today? There's not a single redeeming thing about it, there are no characters. Just spot fests and meme wrestling, the only thing that's gotten better is the women being somewhat competent.

>b-b-ut muh bullet club
>muh Triple AAA

Yeah that's why Del Rio and all those others go running to WWE when they get the call huh? Also NJPW existed in the 90's you dummy, and it was arguably even better than what goes on today.
>>
>>892421
>Triple AAA
>AAA AAA AAA
>>
>>892413
>some people had at least 2-3 matches in a single day, everyday.

You mean 2 days a month for TV tapings
>>
>>892415
Is that the one that Owen wins? I like that one
Yep you are right, still better than todays standards by far though
>>
>>892418

Sorry I called your favorite wrestlers jobbers. Are you going to report me to Kevin Owens on twitter?

#OverweightJobbers
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 287x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 287x478px
>Bayley
>Alexa Bliss
>Emma
>Dana Brooke
Carmella the only one with no butt
>>
>>892421
We get it: you only watch RAW.

> Triple AAA

Retardar Alerta
>>
>>892428
Jobber refers to "doing the job," which is slang for losing. So a jobber is someone whose job it is to convincingly lose to make the stars look good.

If a wrestler doesn't lose a lot, he or she isn't a jobber.
>>
>>892428
> being this much of a petulant contrarian

You have to be 18 to post here son.
>>
>>892430
>We get it: you only watch RAW.

>Actually bragging about watching outlaw wrestling

>Being this upset I said all your other promotions suck balls
>>
>>892426
> he likes KOTR 1995

I cannot fathom how this is possible.
>>
>>892433
I actually stopped referring to you a couple posts back. That's other people.
>>
File: Lepanderingtosmarksman.webm (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Lepanderingtosmarksman.webm
2MB, 600x336px
>>892432

>Not liking Fat Owens Fat makes me a contrarian

I'd tell you to lose weight but I don't wanna fat shame you aspie. Back to the 2coldcuck thread.
>>
>>892433
> only watches the promotion that pretends it ISN'T wrestling
> WAHHH Y DOEZ RASSLIN' SUCK NOW?!

Fuck off Smarkbustuh cuckboi, adults are talking.
>>
File: fedora-cape.jpg (41KB, 350x463px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-cape.jpg
41KB, 350x463px
Cant be bothered to reply to every post so here it is, for all you basement dwellers talking about Triple gAAAy and NGayPW in /wwe/

> outlaw wrestling
>>
>>892436
Not at all what I meant, but please, keep being a stupid brat.
>>
>>892417
Don't you have an English class to fail, Bible belt boy?
>>
>>892437

>This aspie cuck assblasted no one likes the young cucks and the stupidity that they do in the ring

I wouldn't know they were bad if I hadn't taken your stupid advice to torrent a few shows. It was surprisingly more painful than watching Paige vs. Charlotte.

>WAHHH Y DOEZ RASSLIN' SUCK NOW?!

No adult types like this. And wrestling does suck now, the record low ratings prove it.
>>
>>892434

I don't think he does. I'm pretty sure he's thinking of 94.
>>
>>892439
Hey, if you look at the face of the dude in that picture, he looks like he could be a chunky version of the dude who plays Ben Solo in the new Star Wars.

Also, incedentally, NXT is the only thing WWE's currently putting out that's worth watching, and literal backyard wrestling is probably more entertaining on average than most episodes of Raw the past year or so.
>>
>>892439
>not calling it new gay pride wrestling or new jabroni pony wrestling.
Apply yourself.
>>
>>892440

Then what did you mean dummy?
>>
File: shitters.jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shitters.jpg
77KB, 400x400px
>>892439
>>(You)
>>
>Roman Reigns vs. Triple H is still apparently the plan for the WrestleMania 32 main event, though it's not necessarily going to be a title match, according to the Observer.
>>
>>892443
But I'm not assblasted at all. I almost pity you, actually.

>No adult types like this.

I know, I'm mocking you. Seriously, how fucking thick can you be?
>>
>>892448
When you're told you're wrong and, instead of thinking that hey, maybe you might be wrong, you just assume I'm bothered by any of your moronic drivel.

You objectively don't know what "jobber" means.
>>
File: tipsnxttitle.jpg (23KB, 499x342px) Image search: [Google]
tipsnxttitle.jpg
23KB, 499x342px
>>892450
>>
>>892434
> good bret vs diesel match
> good owen vs ramon match
> great owen vs 123 kid match
> macho man and gorilla on commentary with that 'how much does this guy weigh' guy that knew fuck all
> closes with neidhart crowning owen

Good ppv with 3 good matches, better than what you get now
>>
File: Haitch.png (658KB, 698x527px) Image search: [Google]
Haitch.png
658KB, 698x527px
>>892450
>the GOAT will tie Hogan for Wrestlemania main events in your lifetime
>>
>>892451

>I almost pity you

Why would you pity me for not watching your stupid ass low quality wrestling? There's literally no good reason for any idiot to feel elitist about the kind of mandrama you watch unless you lead a pretty sad life.

You're a literal moron.
>>
>>892450
>HHH cost roman the belt and Bork wins it
>Kurt Angle re-signs with dubbadubbaee and has a rematch with brock from the last time brock left
>Kurt wins, Bork Fucks off to ufc again and wrestling is saved.

Not sure what to do about the Taker match at mania though.
>>
>>892455
That's not how the PPV ended.
>>
>>892452

You're upset I called your favorite wrestlers jobbers (which they are) tongue in cheek is what's hilarious. Bray only won 1 feud last year and it was against Ryback, same thing with Owens. You deciding to be a purist about what insider terms mean is what's hilarious. Even more hilarious considering you're the one who started projecting about how I like people who win.
>>
>>892444
>>892455

Yep, he's definitely thinking of 94.

This is for the best. No-one should have to remember KOTR95.
>>
File: 1409613230897.png (444KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
1409613230897.png
444KB, 465x455px
>>892450
>according to the observer
>>
>>892458
I pity you for being this fucking mad about the McDonald's of wrestling, yet refusing to allow yourself to even try enjoying an alternative.

Or I would, if you didn't have the personality of a chamber pot.
>>
>>892462
> You're upset

But I'm not bud. Your insistence on being wrong, getting all up your own ass about it, is kinda funny.
>>
>>892465

I already told you I watch your shitty indie wrestling you dumbass, and it's just as bad, if not worse.

I don't know why you're taking it so personally. The bullet club are literally a shittier rip off of the NWO which I used to watch all the time when I was a kid, so why should I be excited about that unoriginal bullshit being brought back to life? Are you okay in the head?
>>
>>892444
>>892463
Well i did ask if thats the one that Owen won
> 95 is the Mabel one
Oh
>>
is it me or does Kevin Owens move like he's a video game character?
>>
>>892469
> NJPW
> indie

[projecting about mental health intensifies]
>>
Tom and Corey have great synergy and probably the sexiest commentating pair of all time.
>>
File: 2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>>892465
> i pity you for being this fucking mad about the McDonalds of wrestling
Wew

> personality of a chamber pot
Do you ironically get your bants from Charles Dickens novels as well as your fashion sense pham or what?
>>
>>892473

Oh boy, are we going to start a debate about what outlaw wrestling is you dummy? Any time I see people wanking over outlaw wrestling it's always, "Hey bruh you seen that bullet club, too sweet me bro! lmao superkick party bro!"

What a dumbass. Wrestling sucks today. Sorry you were born too late to experience WCW, WWF, and ECW all at the same time. Now all you have to celebrate is terrible rip offs of 90's factions, and everyone and their mother spamming super kicks.
>>
>>892478
> he complains about people lifting bants while posting one of the worst memes on here
>>
>>892480
>>>2gayos thread
>>
File: 1444650616456.jpg (59KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
1444650616456.jpg
59KB, 496x501px
>>892473
> outraw peruwresingu

>>892476
> have great synergy
> malapropism
>>
File: Silas-Young.jpg (56KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Silas-Young.jpg
56KB, 645x370px
>>892479
I'd be amazed if you were even old enough to buy beer, junior.

> no characters

Pussy.
>>
>>892485

>y-y-you can't buy beer after being viciously shot down for marveling at blatant faction rip offs
>says this while wanking over outlaw wrestling

I think we're done here youngin'. Ask mommy to buy you a WWE Network subscription so you can relive the actual glory days.

>The madman actually said that wrestling is in its golden age right now

What a guy.
>>
>>892347
based HHH

only draw the company can rely on
>>
>>892480
>>>/applestevegeneral/
>>
>>892486
Please show exactly where I said that wrestling is in its Golden Age right now. I'll wait.

> lol u wank to rasslin'

18+ junior
>>
>>892488
Pls leave straya
>>
>>892490
You sir, have the personality of a chamber pot
>>
File: daltoncastle.jpg (1MB, 1136x910px) Image search: [Google]
daltoncastle.jpg
1MB, 1136x910px
>>892479
>>892485

>he doesn't fan up
>>
>>892490

This was the initial post I responded to >>892361
so unless you wanna pull the ol' "da wasnt even me line" then you're a complete retard for inserting yourself into a discussion you had no clue about.

>Coming to the /wwe/ general and wanking over muh indies and muh outlaw wrestling

Why don't you start your own thread? Oh wait yeah, cause no one sane actually wants to watch that shit.
>>
>>892495
> claims that wrestling is at its worst now
> says anybody else has no clue

Go watch KOTR 1995 on your poor mother's Network sub
>>
>>892494

Oh look fandango of the indies! So cool bro! Too sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
>>
>>892483
>malapropism
What similar sounding word am I mistaking synergy for?
>>
>>892499
He's spent literally months trying to force that as a meme
>>
>>892497

>Now he's doing mom jokes
>Unironically said we are at a wrestling golden age cause PWG exists

It should be a crime to have internet access while being this stupid and underage.
>>
>>892498
> Fandango

But they're literally nothing alike.
>>
>>892501
> mom jokes: >>892486

Not the Golden Age dude either, m8. You're a special kind of dumb.
>>
>>892494
> its this guy
No one cares about Dolt Arsehole other than you
> tfw this guy unironically tried to say his outlaw that only he has heard of is a /wwe/ babyface in a different thread
>>
>>892504

>You're a special kind of dumb

So now we're exchanging kindergarten insults cause you've run out of bullshit to spout?
>>
>>892500
Found the malapropism guy
> force
Rumblelad is that you? It is isnt it
>>
>>892505
oh hey it's anti dalton castle fag

why do you watch wrestling if you don't like fun?
>>
>>892509
> dont like fun
The most strayan of memes

No one has heard of or cares about your outlaw shitter, 2bh you probably are him trying to shill yourself here
>>
>>892494
We do you keep gay interracial porn?
>>
>>892494
Literally gay
>>
>>892450
>not necessarily going to be a title match
>implying they will strap the belt on someone else other than Roman until Jasethy comes back
>>
>>892515

It's only gay if you kiss
>>
>Reigns VS Haitch for the WHC at WM
>If Reigns wins, the authority is actually dissolved
>If Haitch wins, Reigns joins the authority as a heel
>Either way we probably win
>>
>>892521
>Reigns
>turning heel

Never

He will ditch the tacticool gear at some point but he will never turn heel

At worst he'll be a tweener and more trigger happy to punch and spear someone unlike John Cena
>>
>Tired of seeing Cena in every god damn episode of RAW or smackdown
>Tired of him winning all his matches
>He takes a break at the end of 2015
>I get excited. They might actually push some smaller talent and try to work up some interesting story lines
>Nope
>Screwed up Survivor Series
>TLC was boring and forgettable except for the tag team match and ending
>Every single RAW has been almost unwatchable
>Damn, I actually miss Cena
>He comes back and I genuinely enjoy his segment, promo, wrestling
>Immediately gets injured

What do I do with all these feels, /asp/?
>>
>>892361

I've stopped making it a point to be home on Monday nights. Half the time I'm in the gym and only catch the last hour of RAW or some shit. I honestly don't know why I even bother to do that.

I make sure to catch ROH though.

>>892368

Confirmed for underage. 1990-95 was worse than this for North American wrestling as a whole. Both WCW and WWF sucked total ass, and they had both pillaged the territories by that point.
>>
>>892530
> pretending you were there
18+
No one that watched it could prefer todays product
>>
>>892528
don't worry brother

meme underground next week
>>
>>892530
>1990-95 was worse than this for North American wrestling as a whole.

Begging for you to be above the age of 18
>>
>>892535
> b-but i read it online! It must be true!
>>
>>892528

>What do I do with all these feels, /asp/?

Go watch something that isn't written and booked by syphilitic gibbons.

They refuse to plan for or push anyone besides Cena (or now Reigns), even when Cena isn't on the goddamn show. Because Vince has lost any golden touch he ever had, Stephanie is a complete fuckwaste, and their writing staff of something like TWENTY fucking writers guarantees that they just get a hodgepodge of watered-down, crummy ideas.

Too many chefs spoil the broth, and the WWE otherwise overextends itself trying to be SOCIALLY AWARE and charitable and "grow the audience" and shit. WHy the fuck are they doing house shows in India? What the fuck is that supposed to accomplish?

I'll tell you. It accomplishes running your talent further into the ground, costing them sleep and recovery time, which is why goddamn everyone is injured. The roster has to fill FIVE HOURS of basic cable, two more hours of WWE Network shows (Superstars and Main Event) that have no earthly reason to exist, and I have no idea how many WWE Live Events, AND a PPV every 4-5 weeks. And then if they don't stay in the gym all the goddamn time, Triple H throws a fit because he doesn't understand that you need rest days if you aren't roiding your balls off.

I highly doubt wrestlers worked this often back when there was no Smack!Down, or RAW was only an hour, even if the roster was significantly smaller, and there were probably more house shows. Having people work SO goddamn much, all while traveling and dealing with bullshit SOCIAL JUSTICE charity media whoring bullshit, guarantees they can't physically recover from one match before the next, which leads to them wearing down, which leads to injuries. Which is exactly what you're seeing.
>>
>>892469
>The bullet club are literally a shittier rip off of the NWO
The invasion angle was first done in Japan during the 80s (UWF vs. NJPW). NJPW certainly have re-run it with the Bullet Club, but Bischoff was the guy doing the rip off when he booked the nWo.

>why should I be excited about that unoriginal bullshit being brought back to life?
People like to think that something other than the booking sucks at WWE. They see a good angle being done somewhere else and wish that it could be brought before a larger audience. It's understandable, but misguided.
>>
best Raw song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3dBPx68vc
>>
>>892538
>I know more about the wrestling industry in front of my computer
>>
nope, best raw song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBo6qx5C7Uc
>>
>>892538
you need a better outlet than being mad at mcmahons

your posts have become routine and boring
>>
Why dont they just replace Monday Night Raw with Total Divas?
>>
>>892541

Maybe I'm incorrect to imply that WWE wrestlers (the ones they don't completely forget about like Zack Ryder) work more than they used to. But I played rugby for years and am an amateur powerlifter. I know plenty about beating the crap out of yourself, managing stress and recovery, and the necessity of sleep and the quality of it for physical and mental recovery.

And I can't think of any other reason for wrestlers to be dropping left and right (just off my head in the past year or two: Cena, Rusev, Rowan, Rusev again, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Reigns, Ryback, Sin Cara, Ziggler, and Seth Rollins). This seems to be an unusually rate of injury, especially considering there are none of the piledrivers that nearly killed Stone Cold, and not a whole lot of the borderline suicidal bumps that Jeff Hardy and the like used to take. They're working a nerfed wrestling style, and still killing themselves. Do you have another theory?
>>
>>892543

I think LU is coming back next week. Maybe then I'll just splooge about how unbelievably great it is and the McMahon hate will be little more than a footnote.
>>
File: tumblr_m98pjrTvrb1r2pq24o1_1280.jpg (376KB, 559x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m98pjrTvrb1r2pq24o1_1280.jpg
376KB, 559x400px
Christian should main event wrestlemania and also win the Royal Rumble
>>
how the fuck was wm 29 SO Bad, brock, triple h, the rock, cena. and looking now you only have triple h and cena, jesus christ
>>
File: tripleh.png (180KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tripleh.png
180KB, 500x281px
BECAUSE AT WRESTLEMANIA ROMAN
>>
>>892552
Brock not Cena Jesus Christ no Cena at wrestlemania WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>892548

Back in the old days of the house show era (and before that during the territories), having a worker do six or seven shows per week wasn't unusual. Sometimes more, if they were taping TV and/or doing matinee shows. More again if they were taping custom segments for each submarket in the loop.

At the height of things, the WWF would have three or four separate house show crews doing different loops, sometimes even doing multiple shows per day with each.
>>
File: MessiLaughCollage.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MessiLaughCollage.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
Thesz/Flair Award: AJ Styles (ROH/NJPW)

Most Outstanding Wrestler: AJ Styles (ROH/NJPW)

Tag Team of the Year: The Young Bucks (ROH/NJPW/PWG)

Most Improved: Bayley (NXT)

Most Charismatic: Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW)

Best Technical Wrestler: Zack Sabre Jr. (NOAH & Brit Indies)

Bruiser Brody Memorial Award (Best Brawler): Tomohiro Ishii (NJPW)

Best Flying Wrestler: Ricochet (Lucha Underground, Dragon Gate & NJPW)

Most Overrated: Kane (WWE)

Most Underrated: Cesaro (WWE)

Promotion of the Year: New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Best Weekly TV Show: NXT

Match of the Year: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kota Ibushi (NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9)

Rookie of the Year: Chad Gable (NXT)

Best Non-Wrestler: Dario Cueto (Lucha Underground)

Best Announcer: Mauro Ranallo (NJPW)

Worst Announcer: JBL (WWE)

Show of the Year: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9

Worst Show of the Year: AAA TripleMania XXIII

Best Wrestling Maneuver: Styles Clash

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic: Using Reid Flair's death to generate hype

Worst Weekly TV Show: WWE Raw

Worst Match of the Year: Los Villanos vs. Psycho Circus (AAA TripleMania XXIII)

Worst Feud: PCB vs. BAD vs. Bellas (WWE)

Worst Company: TNA Wrestling

Best Booker: Triple H / Ryan Ward (NXT)

Best Gimmick: The New Day (WWE)

Worst Gimmick: Stardust (WWE)

Best Box Office Draw - Conor McGregor (Brock Lesnar came in 3rd)

Best Feud - McGregor vs Aldo (Sasha Banks vs Bayley came in 2nd)

Best On Interviews - Conor McGregor (Paul Heyman came in 2nd)

Promoter of the year - Dana White (Takaaki Kidani from NJPW came in 2nd)

>no bmj
>outlels
>Peru Wresringu
>womynz

Is meltzer now publishing squaredcircle: the memeletter?
>>
File: 22345.jpg (16KB, 225x360px) Image search: [Google]
22345.jpg
16KB, 225x360px
>>892466
>>
>>892541
Your logical fallacy is: appeal-to-authority!
>>
>>892506
It's as much of an insult as it is true. Hee hee.
>>
>>892531
>>892535
They're both bad in different ways, but 1995 is overall worse.
>>
>Reminder that the rumble will end with two guys being eliminated at the same time and the titles will be split again
>>
>>892566
Splitting the titles was a mistake desu
>>
>>892567
Which is why they're going to do it.
>>
>>892558
Both tanahashi and John Cena were better than aj this year I don't baleeb this
>>
>>892571
Cena's US Open Challenges were dependent on how good his opponent were, not entirely him
>>
File: lil sasha.png (618KB, 571x632px) Image search: [Google]
lil sasha.png
618KB, 571x632px
This explains why she likes Mikaze.
>>
File: at least Sasha is having fun.jpg (96KB, 831x659px) Image search: [Google]
at least Sasha is having fun.jpg
96KB, 831x659px
>>892577
>Sasha
>Likes Cuckaze
>>
>>892584
They're engaged buddy.
>>
>>892558

>Most Overrated: Kane

This is what happens when you let people vote on anything. The Corporate Demon Glenn was the only redeeming feature of that feud with Seth.

>NJPW over ROH or LU

Fucking weebs

>JBL a worse announcer than Cole

I truly don't understand this. Cole is absolutely interminable. JBL's desire to keep his job is occasionally overwhelmed by all of the fuck he doesn't give, and he goes off-card and it's great.

>Best Wrestling Maneuver: Styles Clash

Why do people like this silly, contrived bullshit? It's unduly dangerous and somehow simultaneously doesn't look like it would actually hurt to get hit with. It's not even AJ's best maneuver. Fucking hell.
>>
>>892594
> liking JBL's commentary

kys
>>
>>892596

I don't like it, I just think it's less irredeemably terrible than Cole's
>>
>>892558
>Kane as the most overrated
What the fuck? Everybody is constantly saying how much they want him to go away. In what world is that overrated?
>>
>>892600
"Overrated" is based off the company's perception of somebody, effectively how much they are pushed being inversely proportional to how worthwhile they are.
>>
>>892600
Overrated should have been Seth Rollins
>>
>>892602
I see. That makes more sense.
>>
>>892606
For instance: HHH got Most Overrated in 2003.

And deservedly so.
>>
>There has been a recent push within WWE to do a Braun Strowman vs. Brock Lesnar singles match, perhaps at WrestleMania 32. WWE ending Monday's RAW with The Wyatt Family beating Lesnar down could be a sign that they're moving in that direction.

Regarding The Wyatt Family, the idea was to use The Dudley Boyz and Tommy Dreamer as a way to get momentum going for Bray Wyatt and his crew as they head into WrestleMania 32 season.

>Green as grass giant who can't wrestle vs meme suplex man who isn't allowed to wrestle
BIGGEST WM OF ALL TIME
>>
>>892618
Well...it is the PHYSICALLY biggest and that's all that matters to Vince.
>>
>>892620
I'm sure Vince is physically big from all this, alright.
>>
>>892618
Brock lifted heavier giants, what makes Strowman special?
>>
File: 1369986590550.jpg (32KB, 290x504px) Image search: [Google]
1369986590550.jpg
32KB, 290x504px
>>892618
JUST ROOTY TOOTY MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>Rumble final 5
>Roman Reigns, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, Big Show
>>
>>892635
Bork triple germans HHH, Braun and Show out of the ring before Roman roars him to the mat, cocks the fist and out goes THA BEAST
>>
How is Braun strowman still fucking employed he's fucking garbage.

>that fucking DDT on raw a couple weeks back
>>
>>892630

Strowman is possibly literally twice as strong as BEEG is. Strowman's wrestling ability might be Giant Gonzalez tier, but he stronk as fuck.
>>
>>892630
He has them crazy eyes
>>
>>892635
There will be a smark favourite, like AJ Styles or some shit.
>>
Remember last Rumble when Roman, Kane, BEEG and Rusev were the final four?
>>
File: Bray sees the buzzards.png (195KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bray sees the buzzards.png
195KB, 360x360px
>>892635
if there are any wyatts in the ring after bray is eliminated, he's the biggest JUST on the roster
>>
>>892641
>AJ Styles
>Royal Rumble
Nah, he's guaranteed to show up after Mania.
>>
>>892642
It seems Kane is in the final four every other rumble desu
>>
>>892642

I remember the entire crowd loudly cheering for Rusev when it came down to him and Roman, even though in literally every other building at every other show for four months RuRu had positively nuclear heel heat.

I'm still not sure why they'd bother having Rusev "hide," only for Roman to sidestep and watch Rusev eliminate himself not 5 seconds after Rusev revealed the ruse. Should have battled it out a bit.
>>
File: 1367498405499.png (256KB, 438x405px) Image search: [Google]
1367498405499.png
256KB, 438x405px
>>892632
>copying my phony file name
>>
File: vfw.gif (725KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vfw.gif
725KB, 200x150px
>>892645
Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
Triple H
Braun Strowman
Big Show
Kane
Erick Rowan
Bray Wyatt
Ryback
Luke Harper
>>
>>892411
>macho man on commentary

Nah, he was gone by then.
>>
>>892415
>someone thought pushing a jolly, fat black man was a good idea
>>
>>892426
Owen was '94
>>
>>892656
> "someone"

You know exactly who.
>>
>>892455
>closes with an awkwardly placed Lawler vs Piper main event
>>
>>892429
>Carmella the only one with no butt
Best legs though.
>>
>>892540
>>892542

18+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Lu49vtSQw
>>
>>892558
>including UFC stuff amongst wrestling awards

They're aren't the same fucking thing.
>>
Why is Bork always so red? It makes it look as if his eyebrows have been ripped off with tape because they're so light.
>>
>>892558
>Worst Announcer: JBL (WWE)
>>
>>892674

He's in permanent Kaio-ken. That's why his power level is so high.
>>
>>892572

>inb4 lelvitt pasta
>muh american memegon manlet
>muh cm cuck who loves outlel big bulls
>muh animu bay leno
>>
YOU SEE ROMAN EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY
>>
>>892571
I wish people would stop acting like Cenas open challenge was anything other than average.
>>
>>892683

It depended greatly on the opponent. Kane was pretty blah. Stardust and Ryder were perfectly passable TV matches. Some of the shit involving Rusev, Cesaro, and KO was fucking amazing, especially in comparison to the other two and a half hours of RAW.
>>
>>892561

Theres a difference between someone relying on a statement just because a supposed expert on the subject makes it, and dismissing a statement made on a subject by someone who has no experience with it.

And even if there werent, simply pointing out a logical fallacy is itself fallacious (fallacy fallacy); the fact that a logical fallacy is present doesnt make a statement incorrect, so simply pointing one out without a solid line of reasoning for why the statements wrong makes you look like a fedora wearing tryhard :^)
>>
>people believe Sami Zayn is going to be some "big" babyface on the main roster
>People believe Bayley is the second coming on Cena

Lol.
>>
File: 1450824291247.jpg (183KB, 816x601px) Image search: [Google]
1450824291247.jpg
183KB, 816x601px
>>892689
>Bayley is the second coming on Cena
>coming on Cena
>>
>>892665
They're too thin desu
>>
>called the Perfect 10
>loses all the time

Why?
>>
>>892695
Same reason why the 'new face of fear' has never won a major feud in his whole career
>>
Holy shit, Apollo Crews is shit on the microphone. Why are they allowing him to talk?
>>
Based Blake and Murphy blowing the fuck out of Alpha fags.
>>
Rich Swann needs to stop with this flippy shit. No wonder Based Corbin is beating the fuck out of him.
>>
Dash and Dawson are so fucking good. They made that shit Bayley and Carmella interview worth watching.
>>
>Zack Ryder is banging Emma

Emma is so fine.
>>
>literally no reaction for Bayley

I thought she was meant to be some sort of mega-Cena?
>>
>hurt ribs
>does a summersalt and flip

Bayley can't sell for shit. Pathetic.
>>
>>892240
FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>>892238
NOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm laughing outside but crying inside
>>
Oh, God. Mah dick.
>>
>>892710
>>892707
>>892706
>>892704
>>892702
>>892700
>>892699
>>892698
>>892695
Fuck off with your running commentary. Everybody saw it yesterday.
>>
>>892715
>everyone watches everything at the exact same time on earth
>>
>>892717
Make your comments into one post and no one would really give a shit about it
>>
NEW GENERAL
>>892738
>>892738
>>892738
>>
>>892211

1 - Roman Reigns
2 - jobber
3 - jobber
4 - jobber
5 - jobber
6 - jobber
7 - jobber
8 - jobber
9 - jobber
10 - jobber
11 - jobber
12 - jobber
13 - jobber
14 - jobber
15 - jobber
16 - jobber
17 - jobber
18 - jobber
19 - jobber
20 - jobber
21 - jobber
22 - jobber
23 - jobber
24 - jobber
25 - jobber
26 - jobber
27 - jobber
28 - jobber
29 - jobber
30 - jobber

Fixed that for you anon.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.