[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe/ General #1759 - WWWWEEEEELLLLL Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 33

File: image.jpg (1MB, 963x1465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 963x1465px
Who else is ready for BASED Beeg to throw out all of the vanilla midgets and big guys to claim his 8th world title?
>>
YOU SEE ROMAN
AT THE END OF THE DAY ROMAN
>>
>>892738
What I really want is for him to go and win the TNA championship.

>the only man to ever hold the ECW, WCW, WWE AND TNA world titles
>>
>>892741
YOU MIGHT BE GOOD, ROMAN.

HELL, YOU'RE DAMN GOOD

BUT I'M UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU'VE EVER FACED BEFORE, ROMAN.
>>
>>892744
YOU SEE ROMAN YOU'RE NOT FACING THE COO

YOU'RE FACING THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN
>>
>>892741
ARE YOU GONNA BE WILLING TO PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE ROMAN?

YOU SEE, EVERY SUPERSTAR MAKES A DEFIANT DECISION IN THEIR CAREER... ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE ONE, ROMAN. TO TAKE IT... TO THE COO!
>>
>>892746
THE KING OF KINGS
>>
>>892748
THE GAME
>>
File: 1430759153393.jpg (42KB, 1333x742px) Image search: [Google]
1430759153393.jpg
42KB, 1333x742px
THIS IS NOW A HAITCH EDITION

POST RARE HAITCHES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adlzsmsm3LE
>>
Anyone care to try an predict all 30 entrants in the rumble on Sunday?
>>
File: 21-1 reaction 2.gif (4MB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
21-1 reaction 2.gif
4MB, 280x158px
OH SHIT ITS RICH SWANN!!!!

ALL NIGHT LONG
ALL NIGHT LONG.
>>
>>892749
THE CONNECTICUT BLUEBLOOD
>>
>>892752

Roman reigns
Titus
Sheamoose
Rygains
Beeg
Rusev
Stardust
Bray
Del Rio
Uso1
Uso2
Based fatass
Barrett
Tyler
Deanetty
HHH
Strowman
Lesner
R truth
D Bry
Rowan
Kalisto
Aj styles
Angle
Finn balor
Harper
Kane
Big E
Nevile
Kofi
Jericho

In no particular order of course!!
>>
>>892757
TERRA RYZING
>>
>>892758
>Angle
Keep the hope alive brother!
>>
>>892758
Fuck that's 31
>>
>>892760
How hard would you mark out tho?
>>
>>892759
THE PROVERBIAL RING GENERAL
>>
>>892762
He is my favorite wrestler of all time, so harder than I ever have before. Especially if he came back as a full timer.
>>
>>892765
I doubt his neck is in the shape to wrestle full time
>>
>>892766
Shhhh, let me dream of a world with Swaggie and Angle as tag team champs putting ankle locks on both ankles or angle slams them in to a Swagger bomb. His cross face and ankle lock spot with Beniot in that one triple threat tag team match was hype as shit, they should have more spots like that.
>>
>>892770
>Swagger
Please
stop
>>
>outlaw meme dragon cleared by UCLA doctors

Don't put this bitch in the rumble wwe, fucking don't Vince jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 1452206518101.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1452206518101.png
357KB, 397x402px
>>892775
>they bring him back
>enters the rumble as #30
>gets eliminated by Reigns within 10 seconds
>>
>>892775
Shit is this confirmed? Link please
>>
File: bryan-nakamura-600x300.jpg (51KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bryan-nakamura-600x300.jpg
51KB, 600x300px
Will it ever happen?
>>
>>892776

Pretty sure people would walk out
>>
>>892758

So if Daniels comes back who will kick him out?
HHH for heat or Del Rio to set up WM32?
>>
>>892780
ehh, i'd stay and join others tossing shits and briefcases on reigns
>>
>Darren Young & Damien Sandow vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The Ascension vs. Mark Henry & Jack Swagger (Fatal 4-Way Kickoff Match to qualify for the Royal Rumble Match)

is PTP ded?
>>
>>892776

t. Alberto Mandramabosa

>>892777

http://whatculture.com/wwe/daniel-bryan-cleared-for-wwe-return-by-ucla-doctor.php
>>
Until Reigns beats Cena clean and beats him MULTIPLE times, I'm not convinced that they're rolling with him.
>>
The League of Nations are the biggest baby faces in the WWE at present.
A group of men from different backgrounds who fully respect and support each other despite their differences
No selfishness; it's never "I", always "We", and the successes of one member are seen as successes for the whole group
They always hug after a victory
When Rusev was talking about his struggles, Jericho and Reigns bullied and ignored him - this did not stop the League from remaining optimistic about one of them potentially winning the Rumble
Almost always come out together even when they are not all wrestling, because they care about their partners
In a company where prejudice between different nationalities and animosity between groups are so prevalent, the League of Nations is a shining example of good behavior and teamwork.
Those are the qualities of a true leader!
>>
>>892775

I swear, the moment Ride of the Valkeries plays, unless Stone Cold and/or Rock are also in the rumble I'm done watching forever because fuck that goat. I don't want this goat shoved down my throat anymore.
>>
>>892788
It's really disturbing how Reigns continues to act so hostile towards them.
>>
>>892785
>non WWE doctors
It's fucking nothing. Vince doesn't give one shit what other doctors say.
>>
>>892790
>>892775

im tired of bryan because the yes chant is fucking gay
>>
>>892793
Are you 12?
>>
>>892792
>tfw Reigns couldn't even do a proper banter comeback
>resorts to "I can't understand what you're saying" when many people have more problems understanding what Roman says rather than Based Bulgarian
>BTFOs Jericho without breaking a sweat
STUPID CANADIAN
AMERICAN REJECT
>>
>>892794
18+
>>
>>892794

The only people who like Bryan are acne ridden neckbeards and 6 year olds.
>>
>>892795

Rusev will never get over as a heel except in like Arkansas
>>
>>892799
Shame Vince can only give someone non american/canadian an EVIL FOREIGNER gimmick or comedy jobber
fucking hell
>>
>>892788
That's why I don't get how they are the heels and roman is the babyface. Dude spears people for no reason, beats up a 70 year man. Like if he didn't beat up and make fun of everyone the authority wouldn't give him as much of a problem. And here is this group of smiling foreigners who hug and support each other who so far have only beat up bullies and responding to antagonists and are supposed to hate them.
>>
>>892801

Especially strange because Vince has an active dislike of "rasslin" and thinks he's above that sort of thing.
>>
ryback silverback gorilla kevin obese owens big fat [iece of shit hippopotimus
>>
>>892803
Guess what, Americans don't give a shit about countries that aren't America. Hold the presses.
>>
>>892798
>i dont like him cuz his chant is GAY>:(
I don't think his fans are the 6 year olds here
>>
>>892784
What kind of pieced together pile of dog shit is that. Knowing WWE it'll end by DQ and they'll all become eligible.
>>
>>892807
Maybe the mid west. Unless they are Muslim nobody really cares enough to hate them. Even Mexicans are starting to be accepted now that the new boogeyman have arrived on the scene. Don't let Trump and his wall deceive you about the supposed like or dislike of non mudslime foreigners.
>>
>>892784
We can already rule out Ascension & the two homos, so will it be the Dudley Boyz or Swaggie+Henry?
>>
>>892813
Probably the world's strongest americans. They've been on a roll on main event lately.
>>
Ryback is just a worse Big Show

At least beeg is tall and actually entertaining on the mic occasionally
>>
>>892812
It's not a question of hate, it's a question of ambivalence. Why do you think Vince booked Jericho and Benoit from the States initially when they were babyfaces?

You can't tell me an Australian/ English/ Canadian would get as over with the same character portrayed by an American. It's just a natural unconscious bias.
>>
>>892815
>not loving FEED ME MORE
>>
>>892817
18+
>>
>>892819
PLEASE have steroids
>>
>>892819
Please lift
>>
>>892822

Ryback isn't even strong, do you not remember a few months ago when he was trying to do that delayed slam gimmick but everyone actually strong like John Cena and Cesaro were doing it too and made him look like a stupid chimp
>>
Thread reminder:

>Vince wants to do Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman at Wrestlemania
>>
>>892824
Has Brown Strawman done some actual power moves? I don't really remember
>>
File: 1411439882590.jpg (26KB, 317x310px) Image search: [Google]
1411439882590.jpg
26KB, 317x310px
Is Vince actually autistic enough to have Ramen win on Sunday?
>>
>>892826

He's pushed some guys over and given them a hug. That's the extent of his character. He can't wrestle, and they want to pitch him against Brock fucking Lesnar. Frankly, even Erick Rowan vs Brock Lesnar is a better prospect right now.
>>
>>892827

Only autist here is you
>>
Lads is NXT worth the watch this week?
I saw a bit of it, I watched the Zayn match because it was right at the start and he's my boy of boys and the Gargano promo and then I thought "fucking hell these indie manlets can't speak and his voice is gay" and stopped.
Anything else of note happen?
>>
>>892831
>my boy is the guy getting pushed nonstop for no good reason
>>
>>892833
>implying there was any mention of balor or roman in his post
>>
>>892828
They're not doing Brock vs Strowman in an actual match.
At best they'd do Brock vs Bray and have Brock put him through a table like Taker did.
Braun is still too green, WWE isn't going to trust him to have a match with a top guy.
>>
>>892834

I'm sorry when did Roman get to "debut" despite already having been on the main roster before in his home town with an introduction by both John Cena and Bret Hart and get a title match against the face of the company?
>>
>>892836
le fishy hook maymay
>>
>>892833
I saw no mention of Roman Reigns in that post.
>>
>>892836
Its funny how that faggot got to debut better than most and the retard blew it by dancing like a retard and fucking up his shoulder.
How retarded do you have to be?
>>
>>892837
>i don't have an argument so it's bait

18+ you /asp/ie scum, go fuck back to your own general
>>
Do you guys think AJ is debuting in the rumble match or on the raw after?
>>
>>892831
Not really. Baron Corbin is slowly winning me over. I still think he looks like a ferret with mange. He needs to get some straight bulk if he isn't going to cut enough to get abs. Samoa Joe looked pretty good in his match. Also they set up a triple threat between zayn, Joe and Corbin.
>>
why do smarks like bray wyatt?
>>
>>892843
You tell us. You're a smark yourself, after all.
>>
>>892841

Who gives a shit he's a washed up old man who doesn't even know who SCSA is. He'll probably paralyze some NXT kid then have to go get stinkfaced in lucha memeground or whatever
>>
I DON'T HATE YOU ROMAN

AS A MATTER OF FACT I LIKE YOU

BUT HERE IS THE THING
>>
>>892845
I think he's boring as fuck and I skip all his promos
>>
>>892847
WHEN YOU ATTACKED MY FATHER IN LAW YOU MADE IT PERSONAL, ROMAN

YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH THE COO, ROMAN
>>
>>892846
Hope he paralyzes Zayn tb°h
>>
>>892849

How would you fucking know then
>>
YOU SEE ROMAN, YOURE NOT HALF THE MAN YOUR COUSIN DWAYNE IS

AND ROMAN

YOUR COUSIN DWAYNE ISNT HALF THE MAN I AM
>>
>>892855
WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THIS ROMAN

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE GREATS BUT YOU REFUSED TO DO SO.

SO COME THIS SUNDAY, YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU HAD ACCEPTED MY OFFER
>>
>>892855
AND YOUR COUSINS, THE USOS, WELL THEY'RE NOT EVEN HALF THE MAN MY WIFE IS ROMAN
>>
>>892856
BECAUSE NOW, IT'S TIME
TO
PLAY
THE
G A M E
A
M
E
>>
>>892840
ty for (you)
>>
File: ramen.png (129KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.png
129KB, 499x499px
>>892858
Ya dun talking?

I don't care about being the greatest because I' doing this for my daughter, not the fame.
>>
>>892860
*mild pop for JoJo*
>>
>>892842
Baron kinda rustles me because he lives a fairly lax lifestyle for a wrestler down near a state-of-the-art performance center and he still has a fucking sad belly.
Do they tell them to keep the same look they had at debut so they don't confuse marks or some shit?
>>
>>892803
>Dude spears people for no reason,
When has Roman speared someone for no reason?
>>
>>892863
Triple H at survivor series
>>
>>892863
Not him, and I can't pinpoint any exact moment because I'm not a fucking computer, but Miz TV is a safe bet.
Miz TV only ever ends in one of two ways: the Face being a cunt and attacking someone unprovoked, or Divas doing something.
>>
File: steiner.jpg (146KB, 512x318px) Image search: [Google]
steiner.jpg
146KB, 512x318px
>>892855
SO THAT MEANS YOU'RE ONLY 1/4TH THE MAN I AM.
A MAN WHOS ONLY HALF THE MAN I AM HAS A 48% CHANCE OF BEATING ME, SO YOU BEING ONLY 1/4TH THE MAN I AM GIVES YOU A 12% CHANCE OF BEATING ME, BUT ADD THE FACT THAT YOU'RE FAT AND YOUR CHANCES GO DOWN TO 7% THEN ADD THE FACT THAT I JUST HAD SEX WITH YOUR DAUGHTER LAST NIGHT SO IM FEELING GOOD AND YOUR CHANCES GO DOWN TO 4%, THEN YOU ADD THE FACT THAT IM BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY AND I HAVE ALL MY. STEINERHOLICS OUT THERE CHEERING ME ON AND YOUR CHANCES GO DOWN TO -2%, THEN ADD THE FACT THAT YOU'RE UGLY AND YOU STAYED UP ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT CRYING ABOUT ME FUCKING YOUR WIFE AND YOUR CHANCES GO DOWN TO NEGATIVE THURTEEN PERCENT.
SO YOU TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE 13 PERCENT CHANCE AND MINUS MY 100 PERCENT CHANCE OF WINNING AND YOU HAVE A 113 PERCENT CHANCE OF WINNING.
SEE ROMAN, THE NUMBERS DONT LIE!
>>
>>892865
Roman did that for a reason. Do you remember the last time the title changed while confetti fell with Triple H was in the ring and someone had MitB?
>>
>>892862
Just have him wrestle in a t-shirt. I can't take him seriously with his balding head and flabby gut.
>>
>>892868
>>892856
>>892855
>>892858

forgot your trip
>>
>>892870
Stylized sleeveless leather vest to fit the biker shtick?
Full Roman treatment. "Tone your arms, we'll cover your gut".
>>
File: CJpmrf9W8AAgV3q.jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
CJpmrf9W8AAgV3q.jpg
52KB, 500x667px
I'm the world champion and I will win this Sunday!

*20 mins later*

I will win! Y-Yeah!
>>
>>892868
>>
>>892869
>I should shoot everyone that knocks on my door because people have been killed by people who knocked on their door.

You should be on guard for sure, but earlier in the week he offered to let him bypass the tournament. He didn't hate Roman, got a little miffed that Roman was a dick about turning down his offer. Like, you can say no and still have all that "do things on my own" shit without being a dick. He only started to hate him after he got attacked. Roman brought all this on himself and tried to play victim.
>>
>>892869
Fair point, but I would bet money that 'creative' did not even think of that while writing his attack on HHH. There's no continuity in this company.
>>
Who will face Y2JUST at the Biggest Wrestlemania of All Time?
>>
>>892887
Roman Reigns
>>
>>892887

If he stays "face", King Barrett.
If he turns "heel", Dean Ambrose.

I reckon this is his retirement run though.
>>
>>892887
Shawn Michaels in a hairline on a pole match
>>
File: 8zOm9DS.gif (3MB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
8zOm9DS.gif
3MB, 400x382px
>>892890
kek
>>
>>892887
I'd be somewhat surprised if he even had a singles match at WM tbqh
I feel they're only bringing him back as a panic-button because their roster is so hobbled by injury.
>>
>>892898
Has he actually wrestled a match since his return?
>>
>>892901
against fandango.
>>
>>892901
Actually no I don't think he has.
All he's done is be unfunny and get ripped up by RuRu on the mic.
>>
>>892901
At least one house show match, yes. I think it was against Del Rio.
>>
>>892903
That was a house show.
>>
>>892887
BIG SHOW GET YOUR OVERSIZED ROOTY TOOTY BOOTY OUT HERE
>>
>>892775
>>892790
>>892793
>>892797
>>892798
Howdy, Reddit!
>>
>>892831
I'm kinda pleasantly surprised how far they're pushing Carmella in the women's division, giving her a second win in a row.

I think it's obvious that Carmella is either gonna be a sore loser to Bayley or win by dirty means, setting up a feud and match at the next Takeover.

Also Apollo Crews and Finn are gonna have a match because why not next week.
>>
>>892911
I can definitely see Carmella beating Bayley by some means, because I doubt Bayley has much longer left on NXT. She'll probably join the rest of the 'big four' on the main roster by the summer.
>>
>>892911
>>892915
I think Carm's just gonna be another outright win for Bayley because they've been feeding her a steady flow of W's to spice her reign up as they kinda needed to make it special following the whole Bayley/Sasha stuff.
I do think she'll drop soon, though. To Asuka, Carmella is just another clean-win Face vs Face respect speedbump to give Bayley some filler and another girl room for growth.
>>
>>892824

>Braun Strowman at Wrestlemania

And you thought Reigns at WM31 was the biggest forced push ever...
>>
>>892915
I somehow did not remember that NXT is the developmental section and Bayley is going to be called up eventually.

Cheers.

And Lord help Bayley if she gets shoved in the main roster.
>>
>>892775
so this place hates Bryan and likes Reigns now. The move here made /wwe/ become even worse than Reddit
>>
>>892919
Reigns is still a much bigger push, yeah.
>>
>>892920
Bayley could have a killer angle with Stephanie if they continue along the same lines of the Sasha feud.
>>
>>892918
You could be right. Bayley's reign has been pretty lackluster because all of the good competition is gone besides Asuka, who is probably being saved until later. I'd really like to see a monster heel Asuka desu.
>>
>>892921
The liking Reigns can be defended.

I don't see a reason to dislike Bryan besides being injury prone as hell.
>>
>>892921
It's mostly contrarianism and memeing, don't take it seriously. I for one still like Bryan and can't stand Reigns.
>>
>>892928

The yes gimmick is retarded
>>
>>892926
If booked right, Asuka v. Bayley could be a hell of a match.
>>
>>892887
Owens or Ambrose
>>
>>892887
The rumor is Ambrose, which would be terrible if it's just a wrestling match.
>>
>>892945
Jericho turning and screwing Dean at the Rumble could work I guess
>>
>>892945
Not really. Ambrose can actually wrestle if they let him not be LE CRAZY BRAWLER MAN and Jericho has shown he can still go with recent matches against Neville and Balor, he just doesn't do it on TV.
That said I doubt that they'd either let Ambrose reform his character or that Jericho would willfully give a shit.
>>
File: rekt2.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>892932
I agree.
>>
>>892922

Braun hasn't even had his first rumble match yet, how the fuck would Reigns be a bigger push at that point?
>>
>>892956
If the two fought 1v1, who would win.

That's your answer
>>
>>892956
Braun is no where near as pushed as Reigns is. The show doesnt revolve around Braun. Hell, he's not even the main member of the Wyatts, he's just muscle. Braun isn't going to win the rumble headline Wrestlemania. There's a huge fucking difference.
>>
>>892959
>the inevitable Big Show and Braun staredown in the Rumble with Cole screaming "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYY"
>>
>>892930
Its not. The whole gimmick about Bryan is that yes you can do it. Its literally the same as the never give up Cena´s gimmick.
>>
>>892962

Not really, never give up is more universal whereas the yes chant is only for manlets
>>
how many people will Braun take out? And how many people or WHO do you think will eliminate him
>inb4 Reigns because he HAS to look strong
>>
>>892960
WHO COULD THROW THESE TWO OUT

COULD THEY EVEN THROW EACH OTHER OUT
>>
>>892963
This is bait.jpg
>>
this ziggler cena storyline on total divas is vetter than any storyline on raw in the past year
>>
>>892956
>thinking Braun Strowman is more pushed than Roman "I am headlining Wrestlemania two years in a row and won the Royal Rumble last year" Reigns

I just don't understand how you can be this stupid.
>>
>>892967
>everything i don't like is bait!!!
>>
>>892960
>Roman will eliminate both of them

I guarantee he fucking will.
>>
>>892968
John is just that based
>>
>>892963
Not really. Bryan chant is basically "you dont fit for X? Yes you do." or "cant do X?Yes you can!".

But by all means keep getting worked by THE GOAT.
>>
>>892965
4 before getting thrown out by Roman
>>
>>892965
3-4 then Roman will toss him
>>
>>892970

Braun Strowman is currently a fucking jobber like the rest of the Wyatt family. You don't go from being a worthless jobber your entire career to ALL OF THE SUDDEN be main eventing Wrestlemania.
>>
>>892976

No the yes chant is literally just "yes" but chanted while pointing in the air
>>
>>892982

Especially a guy who's been on the roster for like barely HALF a year. NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK BRAUN STROWMAN IS
>>
>>892976
>Bryan chant
The fucking manlet ripped it off.
>>
>>892965
0, he will botch a throwover and take himself out. Fuck that guy
>>
>>892982
Braun has never been pinned. Wouldn't call him a jobber.
>>
>>892990

Fuck Rusev wasn't pinned LONGER than Braun has, and people still considered him a jobber.
>>
what is it that people see in this guy?

he looks like a fucking hamster and he dances to the ring to some kidzbop shit
>>
File: 1452034997518.png (133KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452034997518.png
133KB, 480x252px
>People actually think Braun is getting a singles match at mania
How retarded do you have to be? He's literally still in training. Dude literally can not wrestle, if he were to get a match, it'd be a tag like the tlc one.
>>
>>892998
Bryans ded so this is their new flippy manlet.
Look he even looks just like bryan did when he was heel with the shaved head.
>>
>>892999
Only dumb smarks reading their dirtshits believe he'll get a singles match against Brock Fucking Lesnar at Mania
>>
why y'all niggas so obsessed with reddit?
>>
>>892998

If that's Sami Zayn, he ended up injuring himself whilst DANCING. And smarks wants this faggot as their champ.
>>
File: biglukeisready.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
biglukeisready.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>892738
my nigga big luke looking really strong on raw is is time bros?
>>
>>893011
Yeah i can see that, much like "outlaw wrestling" and "18+".
>>
>>893006
heh no
>>
>>893015
Suck my dick, nigger.
>>
>>892875
Fuck remeber when they tied him up in the ropes and ripped his vest of so they could wail on him with the kendo sticks? He made skinny-fat CM Punk look toned.
>>
>>892998
He looks like a sack of potatoes
>>
>>893017
>tfw Randy Savage could put a great match with a weird small dog like that
>>
So, how loud will the Daniel Bryan chants be Sunday?
>>
>>893028
non existent because nobody cares about him anymore
>>
File: 1332964641668.jpg (16KB, 499x283px) Image search: [Google]
1332964641668.jpg
16KB, 499x283px
>>893027
>weird small dog
>>
>>893028
im sure he will get a nice cheer when he comes out for the preshow roundtable and when he sits down near ringside to watch his buds.
>>
File: 1293905158962s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1293905158962s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>893002
Yeah of all fucking people, brock lesnar, at mania.
These fucking marks are too fucking gullible.
Brock rarely wrestles guys who aren't part timers, and they believe he's going to wrestle a guy who literally never wrestles singles matches... in a singles match at mania?
Fucking incredible how stupid people can be.
>>
I need rumble scenarios. HHH, BORK, DB, BW??? RR :(
>>
>>892982
And?
All that reinforces is that he's not nearly as pushed as Roman since Roman went from guy-being-angled-as-a-top-Face to top-Face.
>>
>post yfw when Roman Reigns superman punches two people over the top ropes at once
>>
>>893042
>yfw Vince wins the RR to screw Roman
>>
>>892738
>Based
Why does /wwe/ change their opinion so often
>>
>Brock Lesnar gets eliminated by The Wyatt Family at the Rumble
>Paul Heyman comes out last night and warns them that Lesnar won't take it lying down
>Heyman and Wyatt go back and forth on the mic leading to Fast Lane
>Match gets made for Fast Lane
>Brock Lesnar vs Erick Rowan and Luke Harper
>If Lesnar wins, he gets a chance for revenge vs Bray at Wrestlemania
>He does win, and utterly BTFOs Rowan, taking him off the show until post-WM
>More Wyatt/Heyman promos
>Week before WM, Wyatt, Harper and Strowman promo
>Lesnar comes down and gets taken out by the three of them, but not without putting Harper through the announce table
>Bray Wyatt def. Brock Lesnar after Strowman interferes
>Lesnar fucking destroys Strowman post-match as Wyatt retreats up the map
>>
>>893052
What is irony?
What is /wwe/ isn't one person?
>>
File: 1452965958675.png (152KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452965958675.png
152KB, 1080x719px
>>893048
>>
>>893048
>>
>>893054
>responding to /asp/ies
It's funny how they all want to migrate to our threads now because their threads are dead as fuck.
>>
>>893054
>What is /wwe/ isn't one person?
Except the majority follow the change, for example Cena was unanimously hated now he's the GOAT by 90% of /wwe/
>>
File: 1339101395301.jpg (37KB, 164x141px) Image search: [Google]
1339101395301.jpg
37KB, 164x141px
>>893058
>mfw I started browsing /wwe/ when the streak broke
I didn't even know this board existed back then, keep thinking otherwise though
>>
>>893059
That is one example and it doesn't prove its often changed. Usually its a meme phase like when Ramen won. Everyone said he was GOAT as a joke
>>
>>893063
>/wwe/ has resorted to shit tier jokes
my bad
>>
>DB cleared by yet ANOTHER doctor
>WWE keeps claiming he has a concussion
>>
>>893067
I thought it was obvious that they don't want to bring Bryan back just because it would make Roman irrelevant and people would not cheer for him at all
>>
>>893067
Good. Dumb vanilla midget would be better off in ROH, TNA, NJPW, or something.
>>
>>893067
They don't want him back and ruining Roman's buzz like the last RR.
I can't be fucked with his technical wrestling shit that involves kicks all the time. and the flying goat that barely hits the opponent.
>>
>>893067
its not cause he has a concussion its because hes going to get another concussion and fuck up all their storylines
>>
>>893067
The argument is that Daniel Bryan is "injury prone" and they won't clear him unless he agrees to "tone down" his style. It's bullshit though because they have Tommy Dreamer of all people putting on hardcore matches and diving into tables.

If we don't see a SWERVE and all this shit about Maroon not clearing him is legit, we probably won't see Daniel Bryan in WWE for much longer.

>>893069
>>893070
Now is exactly the worst time for Vince to let his ego fuck with the roster fyi. Lucha Underground is picking up speed, and to a lesser extant, ROH.
>>
>>893071
then just fire his ass.

he is no use sidelined.
>>
push wade barrett
>>
File: 2a2.jpg (27KB, 680x357px) Image search: [Google]
2a2.jpg
27KB, 680x357px
>>893072

Outlaw Wrestling.
>>
>>893062
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>893071
They won't even trust that fucker with the diva's title.
>>893072
i'm sure he legit thinks Dbry is too much of a risk, the best they could do is put him in irrelevant storylines but that would bring out all the smarky cunts wanting him to get a push and crying when he doesn't get one like the RR.
>>
>>893073
>he is no use sidelined.
yea for PR stuff and they told him if he wanted to be a trainer to pass down his years of indy wrestling experience.
>>
>>893053
sounds shit senpai
>>
>>893073
They'll keep him around to train people and appear on Total Divas.
>>
>>893083
Daniel Bryan is too much of a risk when he's been cleared by every doctor outside of WWE and Tommy Dreamer isn't?
>>
File: 1429728639386.gif (3MB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
1429728639386.gif
3MB, 200x135px
>>893081
>Starting in 2013 is considered newfag
>>
>>893072
>verified concussions in the WWE
bryan-3
dreamer-0
as long as dreamer could clear the wwe psychical he can wrestle.
Bryan has already shown signs of possibly losing mobility in limbs.
>>
>>893088
Streak died in 2014, newfag:^)
>>
>>892965
He'll toss a couple out, then have an underachieving stare down with Show, ending with Roman tossing both out at the same time
>>
>>893086
>train people
if his training of brie is any indication WWE is better off him staying away from nxt with her shitty kicks and shitty yes lock that bryan taught her
>>
>tfw Scotty 2 Hotty will win and vanilla midgets will reign supreme

How does it feel faggots ??
>>
>>893089
Dreamer can't remember where he is half the time.
>>
>>893084
they already have trainers out the wazoo.
people with more experience.
people who can teach a safe style.

>>893086
they can fire bryan, and he still would be on it because brie.
>>
>>893092
>woman
You can't polish a turd etc
>>
>>893084
>years of indy wrestling experience.
i'm sure the million variations of a kick and jumping into people like a retard would be invaluable
>>893090
Seems like longer desu, still 15 months is decent and that's around about the time /wwe/ started.
>>
>>893087
Tommy dreamer is a jobber in no title picture you fucking moron mark
>>
>>893051
>Not Stephanie bc muh revolutionz
>>
Someone post the Tommy Dreamer quote about how he forgets to close his refrigerator door
>>
>>893087
Luck of the draw it's just by chance Tommy dreamer hasn't had a concussion, probably because he doesn't jump head-first onto people every match
>>
>>893047

At least Reigns got a reaction of boos. Braun wouldn't get a reaction of ANYTHING, and you think the ratings are bad now, think how bad they would be if they rocketshipped Braun to the main event with zero build at all.
>>
>>893105
By his own admission he's had 13 to 16 concussions.

>>893102
>I have a few regrets. My one regret is at times my memory... I can remember anything about wrestling, anything, but before... I don't know what year I got married. I would have to call my wife and say 'what year did we get married?' Or my wife will say 'you already asked me that' and I'll be like 'really?' Or, the other day I came home from wrestling, I pulled my bags out, I went -- it was about 3 o'clock in the morning -- I got home and the next morning my wife comes up and goes 'are you okay?' I said 'yeah.' She goes 'did you get hit in your head or anything?' I said 'no, why?' And when she first comes into your room and goes 'can I talk to you' you're like 'oh god, what did I do now, am I in trouble?' And she's like 'well, I went outside to throw out the garbage and you left your trunk open and it rained. Why didn't you close your trunk?' I said 'I can't tell you that. I don't know why.' Or I've left the refrigerator door open. Now I have an alarm on my refrigerator door that goes off if it's open. That scares me. Or even with my daughter, 'how was school, blah blah blah,' and then I'll ask them something and 'dad, you already asked me that.'
>>
>>893107
I don't know who to baleeb
>>893089
>>
>>893107
To be fair, Dreamer's concussions occurred outside of WWE.
>>
File: image.gif (807KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
807KB, 640x440px
>>893107
>FeelsBadMan.jpeg
>>
>>893111
This isn't about where they happened or anything like that. Tommy Dreamer is cleared to wrestle with WWE and Daniel Bryan isn't. They both have a history of concussions, but the one who's actually suffering from that history in a real way is less of a risk to wrestle than the guy that isn't?
>>
>>893107
ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW
>>
>>893117
>This isn't about where they happened or anything like that.
that is exactly what the protocol is, as long as you can pass the physical and havent had any documented concussions on your wwe record they cant stop you. Bryan has had a shit load of severe ones, including a few back to back documented.
>who's actually suffering from that history in a real way is less of a risk to wrestle than the guy that isn't?
apparently because hes never had one in the wwe, which is shocking, it has happened in the indies outside of wwe but i guess he didnt go to the doctor and just shook them off.
>>
>>893107
>people will still whine about no chair headshots after reading this
>>
YOU'RE IN WAY OVER YOUR HEAD

YOU'RE GONNA DROWN IN THE THINGS THAT YOU SAID
>>
>>893131
TIME HAS COME AND GONE FOR WORDS

A THOUSAND THREATS I'VE HEARD BEFORE
>>
BRIE MODE
>>
WE ARE AWESOME

I fucking hate smarky cities.
>>
>>892984
Yes is universal faggot and the whole point of it was to fit Bryan situation regarding his position in the card.

>>892987
He got it over and when you do the chant EVERYONE will picture Bryan in their minds..
>>
>less than a week to the rumble
>hardly and 321posting

time to fix that

>Royal Rumble
>#30 is about to come out
>3...
>2...
>1...
>BZZZZZZZT
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yQsPE7pzNo

How hard do you mark?
>>
>>892993
Because he has been in the League of Jobbers jobbing to Roman.
>>
>>893139
WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH FAT DICK
>>
https://youtu.be/0oZZ1ASMINc

He's 50 years old and twice as strong as you. What's your excuse, /wwe/?
>>
>>893072
Not to mention Dolph Ziggler. Pretty sure he has had more concussions than Bryan, yet he was cleared from his last one pretty quickly. Yet for some reason they just won't let Bryan back into the ring.
>>
>>893147
How sad is it that R-Truth is the same age and cane move better than him in the ring?
>>
>>893144

I would be excited to see Ramen drop him over the top rope onto his neck.

>At least he didn't die IN my ring!
>Haha very good Mr McMahon sir
>>
>>893143
>Yes is universally for faggots

Agreed
>>
>>893149
Troof, Goldust and even Kane can all move very well for guys pushing 50.
>>
>>892998
>one of the best wrestlers in the fed
>immense charisma and only fedoras disagree
>can actually talk
>>
>Tuesday night's TNA Impact Wrestling, which was the third episode on POP TV, drew 321,000 viewers. Viewership was up 11% from last week's 288,000 viewers.

By contrast:

>Tuesday's WWE Total Divas season 5 premiere on the E! network drew 1.115 million viewers and ranked #9 for the night on cable.

>This is up 14% from the season 4 premiere, which drew 975,000 viewers. This is down 7% from the season 3 premiere, which drew 1.2 million viewers.
>>
>>893153
Anon said Sami looked like nothing special. Yeah he can wrestle and is solid on the mic. His look really isn't remarkable at all.
>>
>>893155
>POP TV, drew 321,000 viewers

There aren't even that many people who can get pop tv

Something's fishy
>>
>>893155
>yfw Matt Harvey is the champ
>>
>>893155
TNA's main event was actually good this week.
Everything else was garbage though.
>>
>>893054
Jericho was based though

>>893127
Fuck off tumblr
These lazy bums choose to not get a real job and to still make a living by entertaining me, the least they can do is take a few headshots
>>
>>893155
So did Vince just completely buy everyone out
>>
>>893151
Wow thats your rebuttal?

Antibryan smarks BTFO on a daily basis.
>>
>>893149
Truth is like 6 years younger, considerably smaller and has had less injuries. I'd be concerned if he wasn't faster. Taker's knees are basically dust at this point.
>>
>>893167
18+
>>
>>893171
Pls have sexual intercourse.
>>
>>893172
>with me, because i'm so gay for you

wew
>>
>>893172
Please shed some kilograms
>>
>>893173
>>893174
18+
>>
>>893176
Gain height
>>
>>893176

Be less canadian
>>
>>893178
Leave your parents basement.
>>
>>893181
Acquire a home to live in.
>>
>>893183
Go get deported.
>>
File: 0572407001436382795_filepicker.png (984KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
0572407001436382795_filepicker.png
984KB, 1024x971px
>>893178
Did someone say gains?
>>
>>893145

He was a jobber EVEN before Cena buried him. Did anyone honestly care about Rusev?
>>
>>893186
When was the last time Ryback ME anything?

When was the last time KO ME anything? Two RAWs ago.
>>
>>893185
Earn citizenship and stop being a gypsy.
>>
>>893188
He main evented hell in a cell against punk and tlc against the shield.
When has KO main evented a ppv?
>inb4 nxt
>>
>>893187
Jobber does not mean someone you have no interest in. It's someone who loses to make someone else look strong. You literally can't be a Jobber if you have never lost. Please educate yourself to atleast a grade school level.
>>
>we're back to the Ruthless Aggression era where the title is just a revolving paper door
>3 time champ in just six months
>>
>>893185
You lose
>>
>>893188
when has kevin owens main evented multiple ppvs in singles matches?
>>
>>893187
Ya, I care about Rusev. One of the best, most entertaining talents WWE has. Ya, I care.
>>
>>892824
Why not bring back khali and book him against strawman in the first "all moves barred" match at wm32.
>>
>>893190
if they count some outlaws have ippvs but their like 500 sold.
>>
>>893197
kill yourself
>>
>>893158
I'll disagree there because "the Look" is a much more expansive and broadened thing than people give credit for.
It's not just "BIG STRONK MUSCLE", it's whatever fits the gimmick. See: DBry, unappealing manlet who's look helped him genuinely thwart the company's plans and main event wrestlemania because he came off as a believable underdog.
Sami's kinda like that. If he didn't look like such an average Joe he wouldn't be so connectable for the jimjams, he's a pure babyface and it fits.
>>
File: hpqQvrRI.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hpqQvrRI.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>there are people who think shane could 'fix' wwe

You all know deep down in your heart if Shane was working in his families company again he'd suck in his gut, put on a fake smile and go "Yes Dad, great idea"

Don't even try and pretend
>>
>>893200
did I hurt your feelings?
>>
RUSEV VUDRIYA

RUSEV MATCHKA
>>
>>893202
Everybody has to do that while Vince is in charge. It's after he's dead that everybody would expect Shane to fix things.
>>
>>893191

Rusev lost to Ziggler a few times before Cena, and losing to Ziggler is a burial also, even if he doesn't pin you.
>>
>>893209
His first loss was to Cena.
>>
>>893210

No, his first time being pinned was to Cena.
>>
File: Total Nonstop Entertainment.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Total Nonstop Entertainment.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
When will WWE just cancel Smackdown? What purpose does it serve?
>>
>>893210
please fucking kill yourself
>>
>>893202
>>893206
what do you guys expect him to fix? hes been gone from wrestling for almost what 10 years? he would be more out of touch than vince.
>>
>>892791
>It's really disturbing how Reigns continues to act so hostile towards them.
>gang up on Roman in every Raw
>get their asses kicked
>WAAAHHHHH WHY IS HE SO MEAN MMMOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>892791

If Reigns wasn't doing jack all, you'd be complaining about him not doing anything either.
>>
>>893187
>a man who wad undefeated for almost a year and held the title for a long time was a jobber before Cena buried him
>>
>>893214
No one could be more out of touch than Vince.
>>
>>893212

You know they still do main event and superstars right?
>>
>>893218
Jim Cornette.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2GJgMQR8I4s

based reigns
>>
>>893194
>>893190
Thats why i asked last time.

Ryback is literally Ziggler tier at this point and Owens just debutted and already beat Cena (Which Ryback couldnt) and ME a RAW and made the top dog look weak.
>>
File: Test.png (83KB, 232x245px) Image search: [Google]
Test.png
83KB, 232x245px
TEST

THIS IS A TEST

TEST TEST

THIS IS A TEST
>>
>>893219
I dont get it, why would anyone pay money to see Heath slater get beat by bo dallas?
>>
>>893222
>that dead crowd
>people are surprised that Roman has an actual personality when he goes off-script

Seeing Roman as the locker room leader is strange especially when older guys like Finlay, Goldust, Marky Mark and Big Show are around.
>>
KO vs Balor at WM. Fucking book that shit Vince.
>>
>>893225

Well you don't, you go to see the stuff that comes after that. Superstars is basically them airing the warm up act
>>
>>893229
>wasting KO
>>
>>893229
in a loser gets fired and winner gets fired stipulation match? yes please
>>
>>893229
Owens vs. Zayn is the best possible option.
>>
>>893229
Based Fatass deserves better than facing the guy with the personality of a block of wood
>>
>>893234
that should be a storyline that goes on for over a year.

because those two can work a long program and make it good.
>>
paiges fiance is a faggot, i can see why she is on based joshs dick now
>>
>>893237
She is?
>>
>>893237

If you think that faggot is based then you have problems. Mada is the only person who will come out of tough enough a winner.
>>
>>893239
that will be ZZ
>>
How many times will Beeg turn before the rumble ends? Place your bets.
>>
File: 1453252357632.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1453252357632.png
48KB, 400x389px
I feel exasperated a times, all this good talent WWE has and its proverbial diamonds in the rough, and they all just there to serve the purpose of making Roman look strong.
>>
>>893234
>>893236
This tbqh
Throwing them together with a few months of build on a show currently 90+% focused on making Roman Reigns' penis look large is bullshit
They could make apt use of a lengthy program. Some real post-Summerslam-WM Shit.
>>
>>893242
have sex
>>
File: dumb frogposter.jpg (9KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposter.jpg
9KB, 250x246px
>>893242
>>
>>893242
I know, anon. It hurts. They have probably the most talented roster they've ever had and they're doing nothing with 99.9% of them.
>>
>>893239
Mada was based as fuck, good taste fäm.
What happened with mada anyway? I don't remember if wwe signed him or not.
>>
>>893244
PLEASE have steroids
>>
>>893244
>>893245
Don't you dumb niggers realize that Triple H headlining 'Mania is such a obvious sign of the lack of ability WWE has had in creating new stars?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-05-20h00m51s728.png (533KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-05-20h00m51s728.png
533KB, 1280x720px
>>893248

Episode 10 of breaking ground nigga. It's like they purposefully tried to keep him and Patrick out of all the shows.
>>
>>893250

lmao you could push everyone and HHH would still put himself in the main event
>>
>>893217

But no one cared because, "HURR REHASHED 80s GIMMICK". But now they he got buried by Cena, everyone cares again.
>>
File: A+playerwithroman.jpg (36KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
A+playerwithroman.jpg
36KB, 610x250px
>>893250
in the span of a year they have elevated roman and the A+ player as major players, they are finally getting the message.
>>
>>893250
>lack of ability
>ignores Seth Rollins who was scheduled for a main event title match with HHH
>ignores the process they're doing with Roman Reigns now
>ignores that KO and Dean are protected to the point that only Roman can pin them clean
>>
>>893243
the biggest problem in wwe right now is the authority.

a good, long storyline without authority, with two interesting characters could spice the shit out of wwe.
>>
>>892827
You are the autistic fuck.
>>
>>893253

Rusev's gimmick is aggressively terrible.

I was hoping they'd do something else with it when they brought out the Rusev flag but that went away quickly.

Only the most bumbfuck nowhere towns like Birmingham even care about the STUPID AMERICANS thing.
>>
>>893255
>Seth
>major player
kek, he'll be fed to Roman when he comes for a few years then fade into the midcard. He is to Roman what Orton was/is to Cena. And we know who won most of those matches.
>>
>>893258
That's the problem, just 2 people barely in the main event picture. It should be at least 4-5 guys.

Putting all your eggs into just one person is just dumb these days, especially how grueling WWE's touring schedule is.
>>
>>893251
I watched breaking ground but it was so boring i mostly just had it play it in background while i shitposted.
Glad to see he made it, his energy is great.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (80KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
80KB, 600x400px
>WWE will never EVER have such a good main event scene again
>>
>>893264
I couldn't stand Shatner's narrating.
>>
>>893270
>>893270
>>893270
>>893270

new one
>>
>>893266

Only 2 of those are good
>>
>>893263

Cena was dicking around with the US title, Orton was doing nothing, there's your additional two guys in the ME picture. People might be sick of them but there aren't many alternatives yet and they still work well. Too many faggots running around that think Owens should be champion and fighting Lesnar without understanding that he's short and fat. Add Bray to that as well actually (only seems short compared to the others but still).
>>
>>893218
The writers for starters.
>>
>>893279
Bray Wyatt is the only misused youngin in the roster but his losses are inconsequential and is always still booked as a threat
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.