[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonderful Yaoi I Have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Preview.png (470KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
Preview.png
470KB, 480x853px
April #2: Levi x Eren [Attack on Titan]
Uncensored: https://www.patreon.com/posts/9135719
Full Pack: https://gumroad.com/a/229717107/JCOjW

Check out and buy "Sorashu's Art." This man is fucking amazing and I think I should share it with everyone.
>>
>>2391239
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should seriously consider learning basic anatomy and head structure first before wanting to make money off of your arts. It's not that bad I've seen worse and I wouldn't mind seeing this for free but they're gonna sell this... Well.
>>
Not a critique. But pretty sure this ones a lot better than others posted here. Would buy when I get my paycheck. Hehe
>>
It's not my art...
>>
>>2391245
I would say 80% of the stuff posted here are loads better than this lol
>>
If you say so, the dude literally was like. "I want people to buy my shit."
>>
The guy just seems starting out. (Checked his patron). Give him a break. Lol pretty sure most didn't start on such a nice level already.
>>
>>2391251
Yeah everyone has been there but they know exactly where there are at and wouldn't even dare to charge a penny for their undeveloped skill. Most good artists worked hard to get to where they are right now and you can see that in their quality strokes. Well, I'm just saying anyway. Not that it matters. There's always people that want to buy shitty arts anyway.
>>
No offense to Sorashu but i do think anons right about proper facial structure.. otherwise id consider his a pass! i cannot wait to see him improve. :) Theres always gonna be harsh critiques and sometimes people can be mean. Speaking from experience it is very heartbreaking to hear all the hurtful comments, because they are right.. But i don't let them get me down instead i took all the critiques as an encouragement. i will prove them wrong, one day ill show them i can be better. ^^

dunno what im mumbling haha.. he probably never gonna see this. sorry for bad english Dx
>>
This thread is funny. I think people who only has the right to judge his art is someone whose good enough to backup their words with their art. But hey, just my 2 cents.
>>
File: 1493096743639.png (145KB, 414x399px) Image search: [Google]
1493096743639.png
145KB, 414x399px
>>2391276
Y'know what's more funny? This.
>>
>>2391276
That's retarded.
>>
If you want to critize someone's art who just started into that business you need to show your own art as reference. Oh, you don't have any? Then shut up.
>>
File: 1493096743639.png (279KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493096743639.png
279KB, 500x536px
>>2391297
You don't have to be good at drawing to tell if something's shitty. If it's shitty it's shitty don't need to back it the fuck up LMAO

Unlike you fake people. I'm not gonna stand here and spoonfeeding the guy with "owww your good your so skilled its okay for you to charge money for your shitty art because your new we all love you and support you" when obviously it's shitty.
>>
>>2391276
>"only artists can be critics"
wrong
>>
ayy so like, diqdiq's got a suggestion for y'all
insteada sayin' 'it's shitty' try suggestin' what's wrong. y'all ain't none of ya critics, just assholes

critique ain't 'this is shit' it's 'hey; try referencing offa real pictures; the right eye ain't really set right in line with the other; a good way of fixing that is to draw a dot where the line of sight is, and is that to align the eyes'

respect your fuken content creators an help them get better insteada tearin' them down ya?
>>
Well not to mention the body kinda looks traced..
>>
I won't criticize anyone art.
But i will criticize about behavier for create new thread just for advertise.

>Do i need to gave suggestion about how to create good advertise thread in 4chan too,diqdiq?
>Am i consider asshole too since i didn't gave any suggestion?
>>
>>2391315
Maybe if you don't type in such a retarded way, it'd be easier for people to understand.
>>
Artist seems better spending his time on creating art than you anonymous people who wasting your time shitting on his art or anyone in 4chan. Smh
>>
The artist himself is probably more open to criticism than you bootlicking anonymous. Smh
>>
Hmm, I must say this was one his more shittier ones. I'll be sure to give you all something better.
>>
File: Sorey_x_Mikleo.png (962KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sorey_x_Mikleo.png
962KB, 720x1280px
January #1: Sorey x Mikleo [Tales of Zestiria the X]
Uncensored: https://www.patreon.com/posts/8470254
Full Pack: https://gumroad.com/a/229717107/Sfmur
>>
This one is better.
>>
>>2391476
Everything about this makes me uncomfortable. Wtf is going on with Sorey's face/body
>>
>>2391479
>>>
The world may never know.
>>
>>2391476
Of all new artists you could've suggested, this is what you came up with... *facedesk
>>
>>2391276
>if you can't do better you cant say anything
Where did this idea come from? Are you people who spout that shit, really lacking that much life experience and common sense? There are many cases where people critique individuals while not being able to perform the task themselves. Does every movie critic have to be a script writer, director, editor, actor, composer, and cinematographer before they are allowed to say anything about a movie? Please gain some perspective.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.