[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gay nsfw requests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: sin.png (2MB, 2400x3300px) Image search: [Google]
sin.png
2MB, 2400x3300px
Want to get better at male anatomy because I don't draw it enough (image is really old and not very good but it's the most recent one I've done, hence my need to practice.) Give me some cute boys to draw.

>Please be specific about the character/pose you want, attach a reference.
>Nothing too weird please.

Thanks.
>>
>>2373226
Check the drawthread maybe? >>2368895
and fucking lurk moar.
>>
Draw for me a silly picture; a guy doing yoga nude and with a boner.
>>
File: pec exam.png (2MB, 2400x3300px) Image search: [Google]
pec exam.png
2MB, 2400x3300px
The Pectorals connect at the top of the arm bone just under the deltoid. When a guy lifts his arm it lifts the pecs with it.
Don't reference doll mannequins or 3D models because they don't articulate this.
>>
>>2373291
And neither do chest implants.
>>
To be fair they did say this was an older picture though.
>>
File: IMG_7813.png (78KB, 215x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7813.png
78KB, 215x331px
Thompson from Gravity Falls.

Just standard jacking off, moaning and cumming. Show accurate designs if possible.

Shirtless photo on next post
>>
File: IMG_7814.jpg (45KB, 265x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7814.jpg
45KB, 265x720px
>>2373388
>>
>>2373368
Fair? It was a purely academic response between artists to further understanding of anatomy.

Are you suggesting that the artist can do better? As if they have the emotional maturity of a teenager and would read an absence of validation as an attack on their ego?

If they are like that, they're going to have to get over it and learn to face public opinion. It's not uncommon to see freshmen art students crying in the hallways because the teach told them they weren't good enough. and now they feel lower than dirt because they've been "an artist" their whole life and now they're nobody because whatever talent or ability they thought they had is worthless.
>>
>>2373394
>As if they have the emotional maturity of a teenager and would read an absence of validation as an attack on their ego?
To be fair, that's pretty fucking likely knowing this website and the gay art community as a whole. No offense OP.
>>
File: male anatomy practice.png (312KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
male anatomy practice.png
312KB, 800x600px
I thought I'd just throw in some of my own anatomy practice.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-15-08.29.10.jpg (411KB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-15-08.29.10.jpg
411KB, 1773x1773px
Wally (the green hair one) and Gold (the black Hair and form pksp

Can you draw Gold licking Wally's penis while wally sitting on the bed blushes and moaning
>>
File: Screenshot_20170317_205716.png (400KB, 523x558px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170317_205716.png
400KB, 523x558px
>>2377594
reference picture
Thanks for reading
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.