[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are som many images going 404?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 404.png (4KB, 212x33px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
4KB, 212x33px
Why are som many images going 404?
>>
Hmm, I assumed it was to save server space but maybe it was just a server problem since it only seems to affect certain boards...
>>
I was worried that it was only me. It's pissing me off t b h
>>
>>2370970
Thank GOD! I thought I was going insane! Good to know that I wasn't the only one with this issue. Pisses me off honestly.
>>
>>2370970
Hiro, where the hell are you?! He better not be fucking M00t instead of doing his job.
>>
>>2370970

They seem to be mostly, if not all, tumblr pics?
>>
>>2370970
4chan image server crashed or something a few days ago and caused most of older images gone for some reason.
>>
File: 1473829973330.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473829973330.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>2371046
>>2371046
yeah, it's the same reason that fucking 'real alien pic' meme kept getting posted all over /pol

Servers are fucking up for some reason. I've just gone over to ehentai for now...
>>
So.. it's real... it's finally..here...

I thought it was impossible but finally he's doing it..
>>
So are all the old images gone for good? I saw good stuff in the Chat Noir thread but I'm annoyed now.

>>2371101
Mmm? Doing what?
>>
Shit I thought it was just my wifi fucking up again. It's been happening to me for the last few days and it's pissing me off.
>>
The problem is that /y/ is such a slow board that threads go back months, some are even a year old.

I wouldn't be surprised if 4chan ditched /y/ all together.
>>
>>2371210
You know HIM is deleting boards to save cost
>>
>>2371231
not that anon, and maybe you're right, but a bunch of pics disappeared from /y/ a while ago and then...no more pics disappeared. or anything else from the board. so did hiro/mods just go
>hm I should delete this board
>first I'll delete pics from random threads
>then I'll take a long lunch break
>>
In light of booru boards and free manga sites. /y/ is basically obsolete.
>>
>>2371101
>>2371230
>>2371231
>>2371232
>>2371235
No, dumdums, all of 4chan died for a few hours a couple or so days ago and it was impossible to upload pictures/post. The 404'd images are just a result from that fuck up. 4chan has aneurysms all the time, especially now with gook moot.
>>
>>2371210
if its old enough
its probably still on the /y/ archives
so thank god for 4chanx
>>
>>2371069
someone needs to draw yaoi of the alien

let's see the fuckin' spooks cover THAT up
>>
>>2371230
Simple: let's stop bumping the old threads with all the nuked images and make new ones for fandoms and kinks. Problem solved.
>>
Oh thank god it's not just me
>>
File: Endless_suffering.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Endless_suffering.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>2371676
No. This is the perfect opportunity for these curator cunts ( >>2345435 ) to see the negative impact they've had on this board.

Nobody wants to make a new thread because half the time the second poster is one of them telling OP to post on a different board because they decided for everyone that OP isn't worthy.
Or it's too similar to another thread. Or they refuse to participate in a thread with less then 6 images.
Ahahaha, And now they have to break their self-imposed rules or wait months for it to recover under their law and order.
>>
>>2371930
neat, I haven't seen a version of that gif that looped that nicely

yoink
>>
>>2371210
It's not gone for good if someone saved the images before it gotting 404.
>>
File: IMG_2751.jpg (115KB, 600x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2751.jpg
115KB, 600x933px
>>2371930
I agree. 4chan isn't just for permanent threads and generals. Or smelly self crowned mods. You can put them here, but random fuckery will prevail.
>>
>>2371930
>>2372602
Oh fuck off, lelditards newfags. Please die.
>>
>>2371930
>Pleben Jewverse and Fag Noir shitting up things
What a surprise. Fuck off.
>>
>>2372993
A /co/mmoner that thinks their opinion matters.
>>
>over half of the board is still blank
For fuck's sake, when will this bullshit end?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.