[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantastic Beasts Thread #3: Slutmander edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 219

File: C1liyWeUUAELRXW.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C1liyWeUUAELRXW.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Continued from >>2356500
Post your best newts!
>>
File: C3wzDS2UMAAXRDV.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C3wzDS2UMAAXRDV.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2362844
>>
File: C1rGq8JVQAAne-L.png (1B, 486x500px)
C1rGq8JVQAAne-L.png
1B, 486x500px
>>2362849
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1485969144056.png (1B, 486x500px)
1485969144056.png
1B, 486x500px
>>2362849
>that outfit

muh fucking dick

Also if the writer anons are still here, please report in.
>>
>>2362875
>step into the room
>newt crawling toward you on all fours begging to be fucked

OH FUCK ANON

That was amazing. You really delivered.
>>
File: prev.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
prev.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Ugh, I don't know when I'll be finishing this one, The anatomy is getting fucked but maybe I'll get around to finishing the rest.

>>2362720
from last thread,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3dGdqCuhfE
This was the crossover

>>2362352
you, see >>2359203
He's a recycled model so even when you get the lag where his mask doesnt load up he's still a face of a main character. Kind of sucks, as I can't draw masks to save my life.
>>
>>2362890
Bless the Asian fandom desu, they've really gone above and beyond and delivered so much.

>tfw I thought the first thread would get about 30 or so pics and then die off like so many other movie-fandom /y/ threads
>>
>>2362875
That was great!
>>
File: scamancest1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
scamancest1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Bless you fandom, for making Theseus/Newt art when the former hasn't even been cast yet.
>>
File: scamancest2.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
scamancest2.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2362975
>>
File: scamancest3.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
scamancest3.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2362977
>>
File: scamancest4.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
scamancest4.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2362978
>>
File: fa8370d37c.gif (1B, 486x500px)
fa8370d37c.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>2362975
>Theseus/Newt

Now there's a pairing I hadn't even considered but am already down for. Isn't Theseus supposed to be outgoing, powerful, and generally manlier than Newt? Oh lord, the possibilities.
>>
File: C34SJHzWcAArggo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C34SJHzWcAArggo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2362984
I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed by the casting but hopefully not. Either way I hope they get someone beefy. After all according to the tie-in books he still calls Newt "little brother".
>>
>>2361058
second part of pic related
>>
File: 1484147714662.png (1B, 486x500px)
1484147714662.png
1B, 486x500px
>>2362984
>everyone else finds Newt's autism annoying but Theseus adores it
>is the only one who's unconditionally loving and supportive of Newt and his hobbies
>Theseus starts to notice how slender and pretty his brother is in comparison to him
>gets jealous and possessive when Leta starts moving in on his beloved baby brother

I-I'm afraid to go lewder even though the thoughts are already forming.
>>
>>2362991
>newt's ahegao faces always make me wonder if it's rape or not

damn.

but yeah possessive!theseus is amazing.

>we've got mommykink, mpregkink, tentacles, lactation, crossdressing, beastiality and now incest

newt is the gift that just keeps on giving
>>
>>2362985
>After all according to the tie-in books he still calls Newt "little brother".

fuck I need to hear Newt call him big brother at some point in the sequels. That would probably produce so many moonland lewds of Newt moaning and crying "onii-san~"

Also I found out he's voiced by Mamoru Miyano in the Japanese dub the other day, no wonder Newt's so well liked over there.
>>
>>2362992
>>2362993
Jesus christ anons, I am glad incest is a universal fetish. Definitely something ill have to post here.

>Theseus still calls Newt "Little Brother"
Ty based J.K. You done did it. Incest is a flavor to savor 'cross their lives, what if Theseus got to be all of Newt's firsts?
Sweetly possessive big brother letting Newt practice kissing with him, letting Newt always come back if he ever needs experience in other places as well. They both know Newt isnt ever going to get someone because he's awkward and annoys people, but they both ignore this and continue their escapades.
>>
>>2363030
>Theseus walks into their shared room to find Newt crying on his bed, his hands rubbing his crotch, his movements frantic and clumsy as though he has no idea what he's doing
>Newt's face turns even redder when he notices Theseus is there as he sobs about how his private area is "excited" and he doesn't know how to make it go away
>Theseus realizes his sweet and previously assumed asexual little brother is having his first erection and has no clue what to do about it
>he crawls on the bed, turning Newt around so he can face him, his own dick already getting hard at the mere sight of a flushed and helpless Newt crying as his erection strains against his trousers
>Theseus immediately pulls his brother into his arms in a mock bridal style, Newt's back cradled in one arm while his legs splay over Theseus's own crossed legs, his ass snugly resting in the middle
>Theseus wastes no time to open up Newt's trousers and grasp his erection, reveling in his baby brother's gasp of pure pleasure and relief
>"what were you thinking about to get in this state, little brother?", he whispers in his ear before biting lightly on the lobe, delighting in how sensitive his virgin sibling is
>Newt breathily admits that one of the boys in his class, the tall popular "jock" of the group, crowded him against the wall the other day and threatened to fuck him raw if he didn't do his homework for him, Newt finding himself actually rather enjoying the prospect of that
>Theseus immediately sees red and roughly pushes his brother out of his lap and onto the bed, Newt being confused until his lips and mouth are suddenly invaded by his older brother's tongue, his trousers being pulled down even further until they're off completely
>>
>>2363120
>Newt breaks off into a pathetic whimper before he can even ask what's wrong, as he feels his brother's mouth engulf his cock and start sucking like it's a lollipop
>Newt is so overwhelmed with sensation that he doesn't even notice his brother stop momentarily to wet his fingers before inserting them into his most private place
>"this is all mine, little brother, you hear me? No one is allowed to touch you here but me", driving the point home by rubbing his fingers against an area that has him seeing stars
>Newt is overjoyed, loving the idea of being completely owned by his brother and happily moans yes, yes of course, he was made only for Theseus, please big brother, I need-
>Theseus smirks to himself as he tastes Newt's delicious seed, knowing his precious little brother is all his
>Theseus still can't resist teasing Newt by snowballing his cum into his mouth, expecting him to sputter indignantly only to find him gleefully drinking it all, Newt's tongue running over his sinful mouth to make sure he's caught every drop
>>
>>2363120
>>2363122

well done anons
>>
>>2363120
>Newt jerking off in his brother's bed while smelling his shirt
>starts pursuing a fabled beast that can take on the appearance of whomever you want so Newt can live out his fantasies of being fucked by his brother

fugg
>>
>>2363154
>Theseus being a devoted, loving big brother
>Spends his spare time with Newt, being sweet to his little brother and teaching him many things
>The following of admires Theseus has thinks its adorable that he's so devoted and caring to his brother
>They will never know just how much Theseus loves his little brother
>Or how much Newt adores his older brother
>They will never be envious of how Newt is reduced down to nothing but a blushing, moaning mess at his brother's hands
>They will never resent Newt for being the only one to hold Theseus' special attention
>They will never hate Newt because he knows the right buttons to push with his big brother
>How to get him turned on and fuck rough
>They will never know what its like to be teased to the point of tears by Theseus Scamander
>But Newt knows
>And Theseus would have it no other way

So ugh, guess this means I have to sketch character concepts then.
>war hero
>jock
>manly af
I can work with this, want me to go full bara or lean strong?
>>
>>2363158
Lean strong, I'd say. He's still a Scamander, after all.
>>
File: C3BeTl2UQAAP9qU.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C3BeTl2UQAAP9qU.jpg
1B, 486x500px
keep going, anons
>>
>Newt is 29

Does that mean he counts as Christmas cake?
>>
File: C3l4oO3UoAAMyoI.png (1B, 486x500px)
C3l4oO3UoAAMyoI.png
1B, 486x500px
>>2362991
>Newt will never come home from school crying, his face, arms, and legs scuffed up like he's just been in a fight
>he will never run into Theseus' arms, sobbing pitifully into his older brother's broad chest
>Theseus will never soothingly rub his back, cuddling his lithe body close, trying to reassure him that everything's okay, before asking what happened
>Newt will never immediately melt in his arms, his loud sobs now mere whimpers and hiccups, as he weakly asks his brother why people don't like him
>Theseus will never feel his blood boil as he realizes Newt was once again a victim of bullying by his classmates
>he will never move away to grasp his little brother's head, forcing him to look up at him, as he tells Newt that he is the most lovely, beautiful creature to have ever graced the earth, that people are fools to not realize how truly special he is, that he's so blessed to be able to wake up to Newt's sweet smile every day
>Newt will never quickly capture Theseus' lips with his in a fit of overwhelmed emotion
>he will never immediately pull away after realizing what he's just done, blushing furiously and weakly trying to explain, cursing his inability to lie now more than ever
>Theseus will never cut him off by kissing him roughly, his hands reaching down to grasp his behind and lift him up so they're eye level
>he will never break off from the kiss to admit to his baby brother that he's wanted to do that for years before going back to indulge in Newt's sinfully plush lips
>he will never move to mouth at Newt's neck before noticing bite marks are already there
>Newt will never look away and weakly inform him that one of the bullies sucked on him there for reasons he didn't understand
>Theseus will never vow to to lay some particularly vicious and humiliating spells on those little shits before going to town on his brother's smooth freckled neck, making sure to leave as many marks as possible to let the world know that Newt belongs to him
>>
File: 1483435058026.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1483435058026.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>ywn be Theseus
>ywn share baths with Newt, his delicious feminine body teasingly laid bare and sitting snugly between your legs, his breathless giggles music to your ears as he lets you rub a soap soaked cloth all over him
>ywn take special care in rubbing his nipples, grasping and tweaking them through the cloth, immediately getting hard at the sound of your little brother whimpering at the stimulation
>ywn marvel at his sensitivity as your cloth covered finger softly petting his nipples is all it takes to get him moaning like a whore
>ywn grin to yourself when you note that the redness reaches all the way down to his chest when Newt blushes
>ywn feel yourself getting impossibly hard as his whimpers turn into breathy moans once you get to his cock, rubbing the shaft more than is necessary, unable to resist yourself from touching the appendage
>ywn hear him moan that he's most likely clean there now and that you don't need to continue touching him there
>ywn disregard his words, moving the cloth to the head of his penis, gripping and petting it, the rough sensation of the cloth and tender fondling of your hand causing Newt to moan wantonly, his hands gripping your thighs, his body trembling
>ywn swallow the lump in your throat as you dare to move lower, grabbing and fondling his balls, craning your head down so you can mouth at a milky freckle dusted shoulder
>ywn finally move your hand down to the hole you've been craving to penetrate for years, lightly grazing it with the cloth, teasingly patting at it, smiling when he jumps every time, only lightly breaching it with the very tip of your finger
>ywn groan as you feel his body going ridged with anticipation as he whimpers out a sweet little "p-please, don't tease me, brother~"
>ywn bite his shoulder and roughly penetrate him with your cloth covered finger at the same time, feeling yourself somehow get even harder at his loud moan over the dual sensations
>>
>>2363263
>ywn full on fuck him with your fingers, making sure to explore as much as possible and find that bundle of nerves that will leave him screaming, moving at such a pace that he's too overwhelmed to even speak or protest
>ywn stop when you suddenly hear him weakly moan "please s-stop!", hesitantly pulling your fingers out but unable to resist still cupping him between his legs
>ywn perk up when you see him turn his head to the side, his face somehow redder than before, his voice barely above a whisper as he mumbles "t-the cloth is too painful...c-could you use something else to clean me there, big brother?", his tone having a slight seductive edge to it
>ywn immediately push Newt to the edge of the tub in response, his arms resting against the rims, his supple ass now raised in the air and on full display
>ywn move your shaky hands to grasp his ass, groping and kneeding the smooth freckled cheeks, his skin so pale that roughly fondling him leaves bruise marks in your wake
>ywn move in to bite one of his cheeks, noting how easy it is to break the soft skin and cause the area to turn red, making sure to remind yourself to try spanking him to see just how red you can get him
>ywn soothingly lap at the bite mark before pulling away to spread his cheeks, taking several moments to gaze at his sweet virgin hole, noting that you were correct about your assumption that he had freckles even there
>ywn smirk as Newt squirms under your intense gaze, trying to pull his body away to no avail, before burying his face in his arms and pleading in a trembling voice "p-please, Theseus, d-don't look there, i-it's embarrassing..."
>ywn quip that he's right, you should focus on cleaning him first and admire the view later, before quickly moving in to swipe your tongue over his hole, loving the feeling of it twitching in response and hearing his shocked moan
>ywn leisurely lap at him there, delighting over finally being able to taste your little brother's most intimate place
>>
>>2363266
>ywn lightly nip his perineum when he helplessly moans about how lewd and embarrassing this is, reminding him that this was his idea to begin with
>ywn finally breach his entrance, wasting no time to plunge in as deep as possible, licking his soft, hot insides, only removing your tongue every so often to sloppily mouth and kiss his hole, moaning as though you're eating the most delicious meal imaginable
>ywn feel his body shake, his moans now high pitched, desperate, and needy, as you mercilessly fuck into him with your tongue
>ywn feel your dick twitch when you notice him now thrusting against you, desperate to be filled
>ywn pull out, smirking when he whines pathetically at the loss, to tease him over how slutty he is, how you should put a leash on him and keep him chained up so he won't be able to beg others to fuck his tight little cunt, how he probably fantasizes over one of his beasts lapping away at his hole with their large rough tongues
>ywn be surprised when he cums instantly from your words, his "b-brother~" moan sounding so impossibly lewd that you know you'll never be able to hear him say that word again without instantly getting an erection from now on
>ywn scold him for coming without permission, lamenting that you wanted to taste his sweet seed, before maneuvering him so that he's on your lap, your painfully hard cock fitting snugly between his soft cheeks and lightly rubbing against his overstimulated hole
>guess you'll just have to get him to cum again
>>
File: IMG_6374.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_6374.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2363268
>Newt being too inexperienced at first to last long
>Theseus relishing then to see how many times he can get little Newt to cum for him.
Obviously this is how you get your little brother tired enough to go to bed

Also, ignore me as I gently slide the reference I am using for Theseus. Y/n? I'm out for the next two days so art will be sketches or slow. Who'd be your pick for Theseus casting, anons?
>>
>>2363343
>Who'd be your pick for Theseus casting, anons?

I saw a fan cast of him being played by Tom Hiddleston and I kind of like the idea desu. It's also amusing since he and Redmayne are actually the same age.
>>
>>2363343
Ben Whishaw or Hugh Dancy for the lulz. Or Chris Hemsworth for even more lulz
>>
>>2363343
>>
>>2363376
>giant beefy Hemsworth lifting and hugging slender Redmayne
>>
>>2363407
>Eddie playing his own brother

I don't think that's possible, anon.
>>
>>2363243
Wonder if he's self conscious about being an unmarried 29 year old virgin.
>>
File: scamander.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
scamander.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2363424
I can dream. But honestly I just want someone who looks like they could be related to Newt.
>>
File: newtstocking.jpg (129KB, 629x900px) Image search: [Google]
newtstocking.jpg
129KB, 629x900px
Any Requests?
>>
>>2363482
Requesting Newt naked wearing an apron and saying "good morning anon!"
>>
File: C3-l0C9UkAAvEu2.jpg (32KB, 513x392px) Image search: [Google]
C3-l0C9UkAAvEu2.jpg
32KB, 513x392px
>>2363513
>N-no!

muh dick.

I also pictured Chris Pratt playing Theseus and kek'd hard but it'd be hot for fic and art purposes.
>>
File: 5901449945899e48fe88bd.png (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5901449945899e48fe88bd.png
222KB, 600x600px
>>2363515
nevermind here's the complete version
>>
Are there any lewds of Jacob? I'm sad at the lack of Jacob/Newt desu, it's adorable that he's probably Newt's first real friend since Leta.
>>
File: IMG_20170205_080556.jpg (192KB, 1304x1197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170205_080556.jpg
192KB, 1304x1197px
>>2363515
>muh dick

mte I hope he suffers and cries a lot in future FBAWTFT movies. He must get taken down somehow to not be involved in the Dumbledore vs. Grindelwald feud.
>>
File: l00d.png (446KB, 531x806px) Image search: [Google]
l00d.png
446KB, 531x806px
Aaaand I made it a lone piece because anatomy was being a bitch.

>>2363376
Now I am imagining Thor being Newt's older sibling..."BROTHER! I SEE YOU HAVE OBTAINED MORE EARTH BEASTS FOR YOUR COLLECTION. I very much like them..."

>>2363482
Hooray, I am not alone anymore! I love your coloring/shading style, dear anon. I look forward to having you here.
>>
File: 8357795275899deee20197.png (167KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
8357795275899deee20197.png
167KB, 768x768px
>>2363576
>"BROTHER! I SEE YOU HAVE OBTAINED MORE EARTH BEASTS FOR YOUR COLLECTION. I very much like them..."

Aw, shy Newt dealing with a boisterous older brother sounds adorable.
>>
File: theseus shit.png (358KB, 1091x939px) Image search: [Google]
theseus shit.png
358KB, 1091x939px
Hey look concepts.
>>
File: sunlight2S.jpg (154KB, 816x900px) Image search: [Google]
sunlight2S.jpg
154KB, 816x900px
>>2363513
Apron turned into a shirt and things went south from there. An effort was made.

>>2363576
Thanks! I love your consistency. I'm high fiving myself if two works look like they might be from the same artist.

Is there any good pet Newt art/fic? The need is there. I can see Newt and his big brother playing pets as a game as kids and it turning slowly into something sexy as they got older. Newt needed to me 'mated' and all that porny stuff.
>>
>>2363343
I was leaning towards Sabin Tambrea because he looks a lot like Redmayne but he is a bit younger than him. I saw some people using Jude Law, which I can get behind but he is my Grindelwald fancasting
>>
File: C34NcDDWcAAF8CR.jpg (71KB, 947x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C34NcDDWcAAF8CR.jpg
71KB, 947x1200px
>>2363745
wow i sort of see the resemblance.

watch them cast someone like seth rogen though.
>>
File: C4FV89VVMAA1rxq.png (462KB, 1000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
C4FV89VVMAA1rxq.png
462KB, 1000x1230px
>>2363726
>Is there any good pet Newt art/fic?

Come to think, I haven't come across any of that. Which is super weird for obvious reasons, that seems like such a perfect fit.

Here's a pantsless bunny Newt though.
>>
File: 21353227535867a200c7b0e.jpg (324KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
21353227535867a200c7b0e.jpg
324KB, 1900x1500px
>>2363722
I like what I see. If you could draw Newt crying "onii-san" while getting fucked by his brother, that would be glorious.

>>2363745
I could see that working, they both have similar cheekbones. And he's taller, so that's a plus.

>but he is a bit younger than him

kek Hemsworth is too. Bless Eddie's perpetually youthful face.

And I'm now disappointed we'll never see Jude Law as Grindelwald. Apologies to those who like Deppwald, but he feels like a miscast imo.
>>
>>2363822
What if they cast jamie dornan? After all he and eddie are bffs. That would be amazing.

I'm always surprised to find out how many people are younger than eddie desu

And yeah I think everyones disappointed by grindeppwald but hes not afraid to badtouch people on screen so an ugly old person menacing sweet newt would have its own unique appeal
>>
>>2363726
I think I'll take up the apron thing, it sounds to cute to pass up. Lovely art though, and I appreciate that lube puddle if thats what that is. How lewd.

>>2363822
I don't know why I see Theseus fucking Newt rough and raw but praising him like he's a sinner in the face of god. I don't know why I can't deviate from the idea, but I love it and I will draw it. My last test is tomorrow, however, so we will see if I can post tonight.
>>
File: IMG_20170207_225306.jpg (213KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_225306.jpg
213KB, 819x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170207_225315.jpg (253KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_225315.jpg
253KB, 819x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170207_225318.jpg (207KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_225318.jpg
207KB, 819x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170208_164121.jpg (248KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_164121.jpg
248KB, 819x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170207_225248.jpg (265KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_225248.jpg
265KB, 819x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170207_225252.jpg (240KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_225252.jpg
240KB, 819x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170207_225255.jpg (180KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_225255.jpg
180KB, 819x2048px
>>
File: 340255500589812ed43bce.jpg (131KB, 704x800px) Image search: [Google]
340255500589812ed43bce.jpg
131KB, 704x800px
>>
>>2363969
Oh shit that was amazing
>>
File: 3222343255884a9c5a0d1b.jpg (182KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
3222343255884a9c5a0d1b.jpg
182KB, 1280x959px
>>2363726
>tfw ywn wake up to a cum drenched Newt greeting you

Thank you for filling my request, it's cute!
>>
are the fic request anons still around?
>>
>>2364157
YES IM HERE GO ON
>>
File: IMG_20170209_165412.jpg (95KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170209_165412.jpg
95KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: IMG_20170209_223120.jpg (13KB, 477x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170209_223120.jpg
13KB, 477x298px
>>
File: IMG_20170209_223123.jpg (16KB, 477x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170209_223123.jpg
16KB, 477x298px
>>
File: 9593316705896d8d8cc854.jpg (232KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
9593316705896d8d8cc854.jpg
232KB, 1500x1800px
>this is Eddie/Newt

W-who would even top?
>>
>>2364323
The Niffler, obviously
I can see the Niffler being a strict dom that likes his concubines dressed in gold and jewels
>>
>>2364346
>the real reason Niffler steals gold and jewels is so he can make his Newtfu as pretty and glamorous as possible
>later starts stealing expensive bejeweled dresses and repeatedly tries to trick Newt into wearing them

Reminds me of some nippon art I saw that had Niffler, Dougal, and Pickett all humanized.
>>
>>2364187
Sorry, I worded that terribly, I meant to ask if the anon who was taking fic requests is still here.
>>
File: 1482704925247.jpg (211KB, 1200x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482704925247.jpg
211KB, 1200x375px
>>2363536
This is all there is, I think.
>>
File: 1482704832335.jpg (263KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
1482704832335.jpg
263KB, 1000x655px
>>
>>
File: 123456789876543.jpg (413KB, 978x742px) Image search: [Google]
123456789876543.jpg
413KB, 978x742px
>>
>>2364447
Lets here it!
>>
File: 61258224_p1.png (351KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
61258224_p1.png
351KB, 600x848px
>>
File: 61258224_p3.png (282KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
61258224_p3.png
282KB, 600x847px
>>
File: 61129798_p0.jpg (829KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
61129798_p0.jpg
829KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: 61129798_p1.jpg (874KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
61129798_p1.jpg
874KB, 1200x1600px
>>2364833
>>
File: 61129798_p2.jpg (820KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
61129798_p2.jpg
820KB, 1200x1600px
>>2364834
>>
File: 61129798_p3.jpg (914KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
61129798_p3.jpg
914KB, 1200x1600px
>>2364836
>>
>>2364795
>>2364796
This pleases me very much. Any chance there's more?
>>
File: C02bi_QUUAACBAT.jpg (122KB, 664x938px) Image search: [Google]
C02bi_QUUAACBAT.jpg
122KB, 664x938px
>>
File: C4ESxRxXUAAoBrV.jpg (78KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C4ESxRxXUAAoBrV.jpg
78KB, 1200x800px
>>
File: C3MBS3NUcAAvN10.jpg (129KB, 950x684px) Image search: [Google]
C3MBS3NUcAAvN10.jpg
129KB, 950x684px
>>
Is it true there's a scene in this where the main character tries to get a beast to fuck him?
>>
>>2364948
not really? he imitates a beast's mating dance to try to get its attention
>>
>>2364971
Sounds kinky.
>>
File: IMG_20170204_220825.jpg (64KB, 690x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_220825.jpg
64KB, 690x765px
>>2363830
>What if they cast jamie dornan? After all he and eddie are bffs

Is that the guy from 50 Shades of Grey?
>>
>>2362849
I never knew I could feel this happy.

Also some short Theseus/Newt and Percival/Newt porns. Beasts/Newt soon I swear.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9667736
>>
>>2364424
>Newt yelling at niffler for stealing as he scurrying up his back
>he suddenly feels a clink around his neck
>he scampers up to his head and Newt feels something placed in his hair
>Newt continues to fuss until Niffler hugs his wrist strangely and he jumps off to reveal a light quartz and gold bracelet
>He confusingly continues to chase Niffler until he brings him to a mirror
>Newt sees himself in a thick golden necklace, a chain and ruby headpiece and the bracelet
>Niffler chirps, proud of himself as Newt continues to marvel at his pretty appearance
>"T-That's very sweet honey but I can't have these."
>Niffler looks depressed after the work of getting them for Newt, he doesn't like them
>"Well, maybe... They would be hard to put back without getting in trouble. Just this once ok?"
>>
>>2365042
Hooooly shit, that was amazing. The fandom is truly blessed to have you in it, anon.
>>
File: C2JE6ryVQAAkLeb.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
C2JE6ryVQAAkLeb.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
>>2364865
>>
File: 15678765434567800.jpg (140KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15678765434567800.jpg
140KB, 1024x1024px
>>2365042
>Theseus fucking Newt for five hours while the latter is unable to cum all that time

MUH FUCKING DICK

>Beasts/Newt soon I swear

you spoil us

>>2365126
this is adorable, someone needs to alert Rowling to all these great ideas
>>
File: 1345678765467899.jpg (357KB, 895x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1345678765467899.jpg
357KB, 895x1051px
>>
File: IMG_20170212_091243.jpg (60KB, 586x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_091243.jpg
60KB, 586x859px
>>2365126
>Newt turns Niffler upside down, emptying his pouch of all the riches he stole that day
>blushes profusely when he notices that it's all incredibly expensive bejeweled lingerie and panties
>drops the Niffler in his embarrassed stupor
>the Niffler swiftly digs through the pile and finds the most stunning and elaborate teddy lingerie, one that would complement Newt's body and skin tone perfectly, and holds it up for Newt to take
>Newt shakily takes it
>"Did...did you get all of these for me?"
>Niffler nods
>Newt somehow goes even redder, wondering where his troublesome creature picked up such forward behavior
>Newt knows he has to return these but is not looking forward to the prospect, not wanting to go through such an embarrassing ordeal and realizing he'll probably look like a pervert returning stolen underwear
>also knows that another part of him deep down really wants to wear these lovely garments, to feel the lovely silk and diamonds on his body, to pretend that he's someone's kept and spoiled wife
>"I-I'll keep these and wear them while in the case if you promise to not steal anymore while we're here. Deal?"
>the Niffler nods, practically preening over his plan working and being able to see his cute magizoologist in the finest lewd outfits money can buy
>>
File: 61419880_p10.png (176KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
61419880_p10.png
176KB, 600x788px
>>
File: 15562028158a036dc405df.png (629KB, 640x1280px) Image search: [Google]
15562028158a036dc405df.png
629KB, 640x1280px
>>
>>
File: 13478987654345678.jpg (721KB, 1680x2592px) Image search: [Google]
13478987654345678.jpg
721KB, 1680x2592px
>>
File: C4nyB4tWcAA9Jiv.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4nyB4tWcAA9Jiv.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>
File: DRMVGDE.jpg (327KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DRMVGDE.jpg
327KB, 600x1500px
>>
File: XZX0FdY.jpg (247KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
XZX0FdY.jpg
247KB, 600x1500px
>>2366289
>>
File: Bg1GwuS.jpg (230KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bg1GwuS.jpg
230KB, 600x1500px
>>2366290
>>
File: kstiqW8.jpg (291KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kstiqW8.jpg
291KB, 600x1500px
>>2366291
>>
File: I7V7Os2.jpg (210KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
I7V7Os2.jpg
210KB, 600x1500px
>>2366292
>>
>>2366293
f-fuck, that was hot

I'm in Japan right now and apparently all Newt pairing doujins are sold out, kek. I'm angry and yet also impressed.
>>
File: 212675200158a06d9498ab1.png (99KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
212675200158a06d9498ab1.png
99KB, 768x768px
>>2366293
>ywn be woken up from a curse induced slumber by an in heat omega!Newt shamefully sucking and riding your dick in your sleep

jdimsa

>>2366294
>and apparently all Newt pairing doujins are sold out

Fuck that's a shame, though the Newt doujins I have my eye on are Chinese. If only I weren't too much of a pussy to buy lewd doujins online.
>>
>>
File: C4uAEtVXAAI0CTG.jpg (73KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C4uAEtVXAAI0CTG.jpg
73KB, 1200x800px
>it's a Newt gets blackmailed into sex episode
>>
File: 1484215494094.jpg (78KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
1484215494094.jpg
78KB, 850x680px
>>2364738
Not that anon, but some anons on /cm/ were tossing around ideas for Newt peeing himself and now I have a craving for it, could you possibly write fic of that?
>>
File: IMG_20170216_144402.jpg (421KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_144402.jpg
421KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: C4jlZPAVcAA6GXe.png (560KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C4jlZPAVcAA6GXe.png
560KB, 800x800px
>>2366722
>it's a Newt gets raped and then vored by a dragon episode
>>
File: C2n_JftVEAAQUq4.jpg (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C2n_JftVEAAQUq4.jpg
155KB, 1000x1000px
>>2367114
kek, funnily enough I finally found that fic mentioned about newt being raped in the background by a dragon.

it was hilarious.

i wish someone would make a serious fic about that though.

btw im writerfag, still working on the prompts from last thread but im a slow piece of shit
>>
>>2367187
Come on man you can't just say that without giving a link
>>
>>2366725
Different anon here, I'm on it.
>>
>>2365155
>>2367114
>that puffy boypussy

Just how much beast cock has Newt taken?
>>
File: C4ymEbmVYAMTc2i.jpg (229KB, 875x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4ymEbmVYAMTc2i.jpg
229KB, 875x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35c6tZe8cKs

>Eddie has played a girl more than once

F-fuck.
>>
>>2367187
I thought that fic was deleted?
>>
>>2363367
They went to the same school as well.

This thread is fucking great, just thought I'd say. Redmayne and Farrell looked like gods in Fantastic Beasts
>>
File: tumblr_okaajuDRF81uvfnz5o1_540.png (152KB, 470x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okaajuDRF81uvfnz5o1_540.png
152KB, 470x810px
>>2367235
>>2367673

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8787928

It's still there. That fic couldn't even convince me to ship the pairing though. But the part with Newt getting fucked by his dragon was hot.

>>2367647
Stunning image, anon.

And Eddie has played so many girls I don't think even he can count anymore.

Here's a gif of him playing Viola in Twelfth Night:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v6wxWShQ6v4/Uj3wofwRI1I/AAAAAAAAC18/mQGblkCatxY/s1600/12-1.gif
(He looks like Jennifer Garner, kek)
>>
File: 1483751678387.jpg (171KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483751678387.jpg
171KB, 800x1024px
>>2367647
>Newt going to an all boys school
>always has to play the female lead in every performance
>half the school wants to force polyjuice on him and fuck his cunt raw, other half wants to fuck him while he's crossdressing
>Theseus has to constantly beat and threaten the boys making obvious leers and plots to defile his pretty baby brother
>Newt remains oblivious to all this attention and simply finds being a girl in every play embarrassing, noting that the dresses he has to wear seem to get skimpier every year, the skirts getting short to the point where they leave nothing to the imagination and he now has to wear frilly thigh high stockings and lacey elaborate panties to make up the difference
>he wonders why the female roles always get forced on him
>Theseus eventually gets fed up with Newt's naivete and informs him of how gorgeous he is, to the point where even he has been tempted to just bend his sweet little brother over, lift up his skirt, and fuck him in front of the school, rightfully claiming what's his
>proceeds to shove Newt in the changing room and do just that
>Theseus won't even let Newt try to cover or hide his moans, wanting the boys going in and out of the changing room to hear that someone has finally managed to claim the prettiest boy in school

I have a mighty need for fic of this now.
>>
Because I get caught up in video games when I should be drawing, have compensation

>Newt trusts and likes you enough to invite you to stay the night in his Newtcase
>After he's done checking on his beasts, he turns to you, bright eyed but fidgetty
>"I-Im not ready for bed yet, anon. I'm not even tired...Was there something you'd like to do?"
>ywn get to fuck Newt until he's exhausted
>ywn pass out with him in his little loft while he curls up against your chest, completely fucked out
>ywn wake up the next day to the sound of movement and the smell of food
>ywn realize that Newt had woke up before you, and is making you breakfast
>ywn realize he's only wearing an apron while he happily works away in the kitchenette
>he will never then notice you and give you the most innocent of smiles, saying "Good morning, anon!" like he hadn't been moaning and begging for you the night before
>ywn get up to greet him and tease him about his current attire
>he will never then flush, attempting to make a reasonable excuse for why he was in just an apron
>"It was the first thing I grabbed, don't be ridiculous."
>you call him out on his lie, grabbing and fondling his exposed ass while you tease him that he knew what he was doing, he certainly must want you to fuck him on the table this morning
>he whimpers, and you feel something slick when you brush against his hole
>yfw Newt already slicked himself up, hoping that you would be willing to fuck him again in the morning

Bonus points if you imagine he had gone to feed his beasts that morning in nothing but the apron, just in case you woke up early and went looking for him.
>>
File: C5AVYMPWEAADy6Y.jpg (36KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
C5AVYMPWEAADy6Y.jpg
36KB, 560x350px
>>2365042
Late but I will be forever grateful that you're one of us, writer!anon. That was amazing, holy shit. I can't wait for the beasts one.

>>2368070
>>2368088

I love everyone in this goddamn thread so much.
>>
File: b7aMNmFPp22uQexWjge5.jpg (155KB, 600x1205px) Image search: [Google]
b7aMNmFPp22uQexWjge5.jpg
155KB, 600x1205px
>>2368088
>mfw the slick is actually just seed left over by a couple of his beasts who couldn't resist mounting him earlier that morning, his bent over position and apron making it effortless
>>
>>2368249
>Newt clad only in an apron and nothing more goes out to feed his creatures early in the morning
>all the love making from the night before has him positively glowing, the beasts immediately noticing that their caretaker is even more radiant than usual
>Newt blushes as he feels some of your semen drip down his leg but otherwise goes about feeding everyone as he normally would, unaware of the pheromones he's emitting
>bends over to throw food to the smaller avian animals
>jolts when he suddenly feels a rough wide tongue lick a teasingly long strip up his exposed balls, perineum, and hole
>Newt crumples pathetically on all fours, ass raised high, unable to do more than moan like a bitch in heat when he feels a large snout briefly nose at his hole before lapping at it like he's the most delicious treat imaginable
>Newt practically starts sobbing when that delightful tongue licks into him, the rough sensation rubbing away at the walls of his still tender insides
>he knows what's coming next, having let this particular creature mount him several times before, and turns his head to pitifully whine about how they can't play like this anymore, he's in a relationship now and this is cheating!
>he still raises his ass even higher, spreading his legs wide, and starts fucking himself with its tongue despite his protests
>Newt wants to be a faithful waifu but he's become so addicted to beast cock that he can do little more than drool and pant when he sees it unsheathe, trembling in anticipation when he feels the dripping head of the massive girth brush against his rim before pushing into him
>Newt realizes he'll be screaming loud enough to wake you and quickly motions for one of his other creatures to fuck his mouth to muffle his sounds
>Newt blushes even further when he thinks about how thankful he is to be born with a mouth wide enough to fit any sized cock
>>
>>2368305
>he spends the next couple hours happily getting spitroasted, offering both ends to other beasts that want their fill, till he's practically gaping and stuffed full of semen, the skimpy apron lifted by his cute bobbing penis
>Newt wipes his mouth once it's over and tells his creatures that this will be the last time they do that, his hands on his hips, looking like a mother playfully scolding her children
>he pats at his protruding seed engorged abdomen fondly before using a spell to remove all traces of the affair, save for the slick leaving him wet and ready for you

ywn get cucked by Newt's creatures
>>
File: tumblr_oi05mmGqkR1tpc793o1_540.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi05mmGqkR1tpc793o1_540.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfceGT6KH8
>eddie asks andy cohen what sort of housewife he'd be
>andy cohen plays a game guessing which creatures eddie would want to fuck

what did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1483526373061.jpg (121KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483526373061.jpg
121KB, 1200x960px
>>2367487
Aaah thank you!

>>2367939
>of him playing Viola in Twelfth Night

Has the entire Twelfth Night play been uploaded anywhere? I heard there's even a part where he sits on a guy's lap. Definitely relevant to my interests.
>>
File: nootloods.png (613KB, 1302x872px) Image search: [Google]
nootloods.png
613KB, 1302x872px
>>2368509
with the exception of Gazelle, I'm with Eddie on most of those. Disney foxes were my childhood bane.
>>
File: C5FkmUcWYAAs0NN.jpg (105KB, 1023x802px) Image search: [Google]
C5FkmUcWYAAs0NN.jpg
105KB, 1023x802px
>>2368565
>we will never see footage of eddie getting the bbc in twelfth night
>we will never see footage of eddie getting fucked into the mattress by a slimy old dude in the unaired miraculous year pilot episode
>we will never see footage of eddie's character making out with his own father in The Goat play

why live

>>2368597
That's amazing, anon. Would you ever consider drawing Newt doing something lewd with an oscar statue?
>>
File: o5CvRbqYQoDePSBqrzrG.jpg (114KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
o5CvRbqYQoDePSBqrzrG.jpg
114KB, 800x800px
>>2368509
>rejects the feather duster because it's "too phallic"

You're not fooling anyone, Mr. Redmayne.
>>
File: IMG_20170218_064507.png (957KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_064507.png
957KB, 1200x845px
>>2368671
>we will never see footage of eddie getting fucked into the mattress by a slimy old dude in the unaired miraculous year pilot episode
>we will never see footage of eddie's character making out with his own father in The Goat play

W-wait, he actually played roles like this?
>>
There's no non-happy faced version?
>>
>>2368681
Yeah, it was basically a tv show about broadway and the playwright main char keeps cheating on his boyfriend because he has a twink fetish. literally the first scene is him seducing eddie's char and then them fucking and doing cocaine. eddie plays a scheming homo who thinks he can get a better part in the play from letting the playwright fuck him

and in the Goat play his character is gay and basically comes out to his parents by kissing his dad (played by jonathan pryce)

w-what is it with eddie and playing gay incestuous characters?
>>
>>2368683
The man knows what he likes but wants a relatively normal life that being a porn star does not allow, so he picked the second best thing. Becoming a regular actor and leaving his chin-browsing fans questioning his life choices.

>>2368671
>Newt doing something lewd with an oscar statue
"I-I'm finally famous ~<3!!"
Can fuckin' do, anon. Let me add it to the list...

Newt in the apron,
Newt getting coerced into sex with promises of publication,
More pretty Newt getting fucked,
Some shameless crossover kink,
Theseus being a good big brudur,

Am I missing anything, anons?

Also, other drawfag, do you still? I miss you and your cute style.

>>2368683
>literally the first scene is him seducing eddie's char and then them fucking and doing cocaine. eddie plays a scheming homo who thinks he can get a better part in the play from letting the playwright fuck him

Give. Me. This. Scene.

p-please anon?

>>2368306
And you. You are my new god.
>tfw you can never try to convince a blushing, embarrassed to tears Newt to let his creatures fuck him while you watched
feels goddamn awful is what it feels like
>>
File: IMG_20170220_123909.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_123909.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>>2368683
>eddie plays a scheming homo who thinks he can get a better part in the play from letting the playwright fuck him

Sounds like art imitating life. Surely there exists footage of this somewhere on the internet?

>>2368305
>Newt blushes even further when he thinks about how thankful he is to be born with a mouth wide enough to fit any sized cock

Newt being aware that he has a mouth made for sucking huge dicks does a lot of things for me.

>some dudebro in Hogwarts tells Newt he has perfect dick sucking lips and jokingly asks if he's ever wrapped them around the cocks of his beasts before
>Newt suddenly becomes acutely aware and self conscious of his plush full lips, turning bright red at the thought of sucking off one of his beasts
>he later innocently asks Theseus if he really does have a mouth made for sucking dick
>Theseus simultaneously curses and celebrates his luck in having the world's most fuckable and pure little brother
>>
I just wanted to share the most ONE POINT fics with the greatest characterization and super HOT sex. That best written PWP I've ever read.

It's Credence/Percival Graves(Gellert Grindelwald), but Gellert is so fucking great, it's truly amazing. Thought I would share these gems in the middle of hundreds of rather crappy FB fics.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/8687731
https://archiveofourown.org/works/8743393
https://archiveofourown.org/works/8800552
>>
File: signal-2017-01-31-153120.gif (613B, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
signal-2017-01-31-153120.gif
613B, 50x50px
Bless this thread.
>>
File: 1484806295186.jpg (259KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
1484806295186.jpg
259KB, 900x671px
>>2368597
>it's a Newt becomes a glory hole to rescue an abused creature episode

>>2368671
Isn't there fanfic of Eddie getting fucked by an Oscar statue?
>>
>>2368958
Yes, I love fics wherein people take advantage of Newt's naivety. Newt activated so many kinks of mine, I'm still trying to figure out how this happened.
>>
>>2368070
>innocent autistic little Newt going to an all boys school
>has to play the female lead in one of the school's annual plays
>all the boys in class notice how pretty he is
>some of them corner a still-in-drag Newt after rehearsal
>they tell him that he should practice kissing with them in order to get more into his role as a female
>shy awkward Newt reluctantly agrees
>the boys practically start fighting over who gets to claim his sweet virgin lips first
>the biggest of the group shoves his way up to Newt, grabs his lithe body and practically devours his lips
>Newt moans helplessly once he feels a tongue breach his mouth, the sound going straight to the boys' cocks
>one of the others gets impatient and roughly grabs Newt next, taking advantage of his arched position to shamelessly grope his pert ass
>poor Newt is already overwhelmed by all the new sensations, unable to stop the little gasps and whimpers escaping his mouth
>another boy sidles up behind him, mouthing and sucking on his neck
>Newt gasps as he feels the boy's hardness insistently rubbing against his backside
>he panics when he feels his skirt being lifted up and pathetically tries to pull it down, whining about how this is not necessary for the role
>he goes bright red when he hears the boy behind him whistle and say "damn, this girl has the cutest little pussy I've ever seen!"
>"b-b-but, I'm a boy.." Newt weakly responds before having his mouth assaulted yet again
>Newt manages to pull his lips away from another bruising kiss when he feels something hard and wet start to penetrate his hole, moaning about how it won't fit
>"don't worry, darling, I'll be sure to get you loose enough to fit two of us at the same time~"
>Newt is so light that the boy fucking him from behind effortlessly lifts up and spreads his legs, letting the others get a good look at his dick being swallowed by that tight freckled hole
>>
>>2369100
>one of the boys gets impatient yet again and takes out his cock, awkwardly lining it up with Newt's already stuffed hole, wasting no time to fuck into him as well
>by the end of the night, Newt has been passed around and thoroughly fucked by all 9 boys
>they use this to blackmail him into doing any sexual favors they want
>rumors circulate that Newt is the school slut and resident cum dumpster for all the sexually frustrated boys
>one day the headmaster walks in on Newt bent over a desk, getting fucked by one of his classmates while sucking off and giving a handjob to two others
>the boys claim it was Newt's fault and that he seduced them
>the perverse headmaster, secretly quite taken with the school's cutest and most feminine student, already painfully aroused at the sight of him bent over and getting fucked, commands the other boys to leave the room
>he finds himself only getting harder when Newt starts crying and weakly babbling that he didn't mean for this to happen
>he lifts up Newt's chin so he can look into those adorable watery green eyes, taking a moment to appreciate that sinfully red and swollen mouth
>the headmaster leans down to lick up the excess pre-cum still staining Newt's lips, reveling in how hot and soft they are, losing all control and practically devouring his cute student
>the man can't stop himself from pushing Newt down to his knees and shoving his achingly hard cock between those lips he's fantasized about since he first laid eyes on the pretty ginger
>Newt is unused to sucking on a cock this big and struggles not to choke as his teacher fucks his mouth
>Newt assumes the man wants to cum on his face when he pulls out, but realizes his mistake when he's pushed back onto a desk and feels the fat cock stretch him impossibly wide
>>
>>2369101
>the boy can't stop himself from moaning like a whore when his headmaster's cock manages to hit a place inside him that has him seeing white
>the man shoves his fingers in Newt's mouth to silence him, resenting the fact that he can't listen to those delicious moans to their full extent and fucks into Newt even harder to punish him
>he realizes he's going to have to expel Newt when he feels those lips actually start sucking on his fingers, realizing he won't be able to stop himself from fucking this angel every chance he gets
>he suddenly notices Newt's hand move downwards, surprised when he sees him rubbing his abdomen rather than his penis
>soon understands why Newt is fixated there, realizing his dick is so big in that small body that he can see a little bump appear under his taut belly every time he thrusts into him
>he then maneuvers Newt around so that he's standing with his back to him, the man holding Newt's arms behind him, forcing the boy to arch his back and watch his lower abdomen distend even further, the angle making it even more pronounced
>the headmaster decides that before he expels Newt, he's going to make sure to fill him with so much of his cum that he's practically bulging
>makes a note to force the feminine boy to wear a dress when he does this

And that's how Newt ended up in Hogwarts.
>>
File: IMG_20170220_064122.jpg (73KB, 526x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_064122.jpg
73KB, 526x800px
>>2368776
Thanks for the recs, anon.

>>2368698
>Am I missing anything, anons?

Could you possibly draw Newt wearing nothing but his coat and thigh high stockings?
>>
>>2364948

I wish.
>>
Ok I just read all the Graves/Credence fica AO3 has to offer. Can you all please share other good docs of these two and maybe shown me some of that sweet, sweet, art of that lovely older man and his young sad little boy?

Thanks!
>>
>>2369342
Wow, good job phone. Making me sound like I'm having a mild seizure.
>>
Weird request but anyone have any harry/newt?
>>
>ywn be a jaded auror when suddenly some rando is praised as the wizarding world savior for defeatihg grindelwald
>ywn see him for the first time and realize its just some scrawny bitch whos kind of qt but looks utterly harmless
>ywn feel rage at being made to look incompetent because of this guy
>ywn plot with other aurors to make him regret ever making you look bad
>ywn kidnap his bowtruckle and leave ransom notes leading him to a warehouse
>ywn threaten to snap the bowtruckle in half if he doesnt show up alone
>ywn wait for him to arrive, his soft voice saying "h-hello?"
>ywn show yourselves and ask him to play a game
>ywn tell him that all he needs to do is drink a potion and you'll give back his bowtruckle
>ywn watch as he hesitantly downs the entire thing
>ywn smirk as he says "Alright, now give me back Pickett please"
>ywn toss his bowtruckle at him only for him to catch it with shaking hands
>ywn laugh as he sinks to the floor and asks "w-what's happening to me?", his skin flushing and sweat gathering on his forehead
>ywn cackle as he moans, trembling, and he's surprised by his own noise so he covers his mouth and blushes
>ywn wait patiently as he starts peeling off his clothes, crying silently as he doesnt know why hes acting that way
>>
>>2369350
>ywn pat him as he crawls over to you, naked, begging for your cock
>ywn joke with your fellow aurors bout what a slut he is as you take turns literally bouncing him on your cock before passing him over to the next one
>ywn delight in hearing his whines and occasional screams as he begs for more
>ywn take turns coming in his hole until its dripping out of him in waves
>ywn force him to stand on his feet even though he can barely walk on his wobbly legs and his eyes are glassy from being freshly fucked
>ywn apply a magical tattoo to his lower back, the seal of macusa as his new tramp stamp
>ywn ruffle his hair and send him home
>ywn bump into him in the hallways and urge him to bend over so you can examine your work, and sure enough the tramp stamp is there whenever you lift up the back of his shirt

Why live
>>
http://archiveofourown.org/works/9871262

Bitch got long but Newt does get fucked by various beasts.
>>
>>2369360
Im just about to read it but holy shit... I love everything you've written and I'm so fucking pumped. You've already made my day!
>>
File: C5Huh-KVMAAeDB9.png (375KB, 734x1038px) Image search: [Google]
C5Huh-KVMAAeDB9.png
375KB, 734x1038px
>>2368985
>Newt activated so many kinks of mine, I'm still trying to figure out how this happened.

Same. It's like Rowling set out to make him as fuckable and exploitable as possible.

Speaking of kinks I never knew I had before, found a Newt lactating and mommykink fic: http://archiveofourown.org/works/9864647?view_adult=true

>>2369349
Seconded, little curious about how that would go down.

>>2369360
THANK YOU, BASED WRITERANON
>>
>>2369148
I certainly can.

That said, I got a few commissions recently so I'm going to put Newt on the back burner.

>>2369360
Jesus Christ, anon, this is the quality content I came here for. I actually enjoyed the not porn parts with Newt as well, especially the war, and that's unusual for me when it comes to porn fics. I also like your Theseus. Might draw Newt/Apollo and Newt/Frank thanks to this, I enjoy birbs thoroughly and this fic gave me a hankering.

>tfw will never transfigure to give Newt the beast cock he so rightfully deserves
We are a disappointment to our magizoologist, dear friends.
>>
>>2369360
What the fuck. I feel like such a failure struggling with my 2000 word fic and here you are churning out 20k masterpieces at the drop of a hat. That's insane.
>>
File: 1483450924218.png (644KB, 544x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1483450924218.png
644KB, 544x2048px
>>2369572
Are you one of the fic anons from last thread? If so then please don't sell yourself short, it's actually amazing just how great all the writers in these threads are.
>>
In hopes of getting my questions answered, I'm cooking up one hell of an idea for a fic I want to write. Buuuut, first, information is needed!
For those who are actual big Harry Potter fans and who have read everything/seen FBWTFT 8 times now, was it ever explained how Graves met Credence? Or did Graves never meet him, and it was only Grindelwald that found him? Did Credence never think to himself that it sure is strange this magical man approached him one day out of the blue and asked him to report information about his sister to him.

Second question, was Credence a little boy who was infected by the magic thing, or did the magic thing turn INTO a little boy. They said the magic thing was like a parasite, so if Credence was infected later on in life how did he never notice that he's the monster? Wouldn't he have connected the dots that every time he blacked out for no reason, something distributive happened near his home. Or how he always felt weird? Or how suddenly a wizard seeks his help out.

And for that matter, how stupid is Grindelwald? Yes, he said that he saw "visions" of the little girl being the creature, but with how blindly loyal Credence was to him, wouldn't he have thought it strange that the boy never could report on anything about his sisters even though the monster attacks where happening. How did Grindelwald, someone who is supposed to be at Dumbledor levels of power never even guess that Credence (Who has link to MAGIC) might be the magical thing he's seeking.

ALSO, now that I think about it, Grindelwald (as Graves), when talking to Newt in his office, had that evil magic thing already. Why did he want to find the child so badly when he already had the thing he was looking for? Why couldn't he just pop that evil magic into another kid and then control them that way.
>>
>>2369667

1. I don't think it's explained.

2. The Obscuris occurs when a person with magic has their talents violently oppressed/repressed. He always knew he was the monster. He just didn't understand that it was the monster that everyone was searching for. Grindelwald never explained anything, and offered Credence all he truly wanted - so he just obeyed.

3. Grindelwald is very stupid. He's a classic "really-smart-villian" who is always ultimately undone by his own hubris. Because he was assured of his own ability, he'd never assume he was wrong.

4. It doesn't work that. Obscura are connected with the children their born from. It's the wild, dark, uncontrolled magical urges of that child. An obscuris removed from its host is useless, as there is no human to direct its power.
>>
File: 5rqW5U90DnZuZ9wofyOU.jpg (87KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5rqW5U90DnZuZ9wofyOU.jpg
87KB, 577x1024px
>>2364948
He performs a mating dance and carries around Erumpent musk to attract it, which leaves a lot of room for lewd interpretations. Also you get a good view of his surprisingly thicc ass during the ritual.

But seriously, how did he acquire this musk? Does he have aphrodisiacs to attract all of his beasts? Surely he's accidentally spilled some on himself before?
>>
File: C1BNmPFUsAEmpCe.jpg (108KB, 450x638px) Image search: [Google]
C1BNmPFUsAEmpCe.jpg
108KB, 450x638px
>>2369350
>>2369351
>Newt being a victim of the sex pollen trope

Literally my biggest kink, I can't believe there isn't fic of it. Absolute travesty.
>>
>>2369724
>newt and sex pollen

Jacob/Newt https://archiveofourown.org/works/8660494
Graves/Newt
http://archiveofourown.org/works/9011014/chapters/22177697
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8669527
>>
>>2369667
I think Grindelwald knew Credence was the obscurus, and simply led Credence on to make him think he's utterly worthless so he would become completely dependent on Grindelwald for any kind of praise or acknowledgement. It's a pretty typical abuse tactic.
>>
>>2369749
There's no way he knew it was him. Otherwise he wouldn't have been so disparate for him to lure his sister out. Or he would have been trying to groom him a 1000x times harder to get him to be completely submissive to him. Plus he was uber surprised at the end when Credence peaced out. He totally had that 'awwwww shit, well I dropped the ball on that one' look on his face when the walls came down the hallway.
>>
>>2369749
I think you're putting too much thought into it
>>
File: tumblr_oifq2qWzPr1vhuitfo1_500.jpg (21KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oifq2qWzPr1vhuitfo1_500.jpg
21KB, 500x325px
>>2369725
>Newt chuckled but didn't open his eyes. "You don't want me like this, Jacob."

>Like it was an inconvenience. Jacob wondered if Newt ever chanced to look in a mirror. He couldn't help himself but that he pushed his fingers through Newt's hair, real tender, and felt him shudder, felt him push against his hand like a creature demanding to be stroked. Jacob heard his voice shake a little, himself. "Sure I do. I got eyes, don't I?"

Never thought I'd get the feels from a newt/jacob fic what the fuck. That was great
>>
File: IMG_20170223_144929.jpg (82KB, 800x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_144929.jpg
82KB, 800x942px
>>2369807
Newt/Jacob is all about the touching feels.

>Newt looking stunned at Jacob telling him to call him by his first name, like he's completely unused to someone being this kind and friendly to him
>Newt being taken aback by Jacob remembering him in the apartment
>Jacob near tears when Newt tells him they're friends and he'll never forget all that he did for him

CUTE
>>
File: ojjdnjaTuz1uncuxuo1_1280.jpg (741KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
ojjdnjaTuz1uncuxuo1_1280.jpg
741KB, 1000x667px
>>2369667

So! Here's what I can offer after seeing the movie 4 times. As I understood it, Grindelwald approached Credence after he had his dark magic influenced visions. Magic, good or bad, is never 100% right when it comes to seeing the future, especially when messing with the dark arts, so all Grindelwald saw was a girl (he wasn't even sure if it was the older or the younger one) and eventually he must have used his magic to find where the girl was in a general area. We don't know how long he's been at this either. The movie plays out within like three full days (48 hours at LEAST), because we see Jacob and Newt go to sleep at least twice at some point. So for all we know, Grindelwald has been masquerading as Graves for weeks now, if not months at this point.

Somewhere down the line, he must have connected the dots that Credence was someone who knew the girls and after some snooping/surveillance, he must have realized that the boy was related to them (but only kinda since they are all adopted). And again, after some research he finds out Credence (which btw, is not his real name, but the name his stepmother gave him) has magical blood running in his family, just not him. So being the not nice man that he is, he got the bright idea to befriend the abused, sad and very trusting boy in hopes Credence would figure out which girl was the Obscurus and report back to him.
>>
File: olhhdhjRdj1rn3zh0o1_500.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
olhhdhjRdj1rn3zh0o1_500.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>2369894

Grindelwald couldn't just steal the girl, because he didn't know which one it was and if he picked wrong, well his whole plan of pretending to be Graves would be compromised and that would just be another mess he probably didn't want to deal with. Plus the church in which he had pinpointed the girl, was full of other orphan girls. It could have been anyone of them, but I guess he kinda narrowed it down a little and decided that if must be the sister of the boy.

The real Mr. Graves and Credence have never met. For all we know, Graves is dead. But there is a theory that he can't be dead, because if Grindelwald was using a sort of polyjuice potion to keep his disguise, the host of the hair has to be alive. That's why people weren't going around as, lets say, Merlin, back in the day, because hair takes the longest to decompose on a corpse. And if Merlin was buried, you didn't want crazy people digging him up and snagging some of his hair and pretending to be him or something.
>>
>>2369895

So why did Credence allow this strange magical man to approach him out of the blue one day and draw him in? Well, Grindelwald probably played his cards right He went nice and slow, because if he did this right, he would be gaining quit the prize for his efforts. (Hence why he also got really fed up at the end of the movie and slapped Credence finally. He was so close to what he wanted, after months of waiting and putting up the pathetic crybaby, and yet he still hadn't gotten any closer to what he was searching for). When he finally pinpointed where the Obscura was, he, like a good predator, saw the boy and probably picked up on a lot of his traits and used it to his advantage. He saw a weird boy with shabby cloths, and a weird haircut that never looked up, always had his eyes on the floor. He noticed the hoovering mother always preaching about fire and Hellfire, and he didn't seem that interested, and looked more scared than anything else. He saw how he wordlessly passed out those pamphlets, clearly not believing or even understanding what they even meant. Maybe one day he pretended to be just a guy walking down the street and took a pamphlet Credence held out and struck up a conversation with him about it. Credence, being so socially awkward probably didn't say anything back to him the first time, or the second, or the third, but slowly he started to open up to this very nicely dressed man, who seemed like he liked to talk to him, even when everyone else didn't. Then Grindelwald started showing up at his church service once a month, maybe twice, always in the last pew in the back, but always a friendly face that Credence started to recognize in his life.
>>
>>2369896
Then one day, this tall dashing man in a nice experience looking suite and scarf, with shined work shoes, striked up a conversation about, ooooo, I dunno…witches. And how maybe they’re real, but don’t tell your mother I’m telling any of this to, btw, my name is Mr. Graves. Oh, btw, check it out, I’m actually a wizard myself.

Abused children like the ability to keep a secret of their own that doesn’t evolve keeping the secret of the abuse itself. Especially when his “family and mother” only offer him brimstone and whippings when confessing something (like being late to get home for instance). But here’s Mr. Graves, a secret to keep from his family that likes to talk about the opposite of what they preach, that witches shouldn’t be burned and killed, but should be praised! And they are wonderful! And…hmm, by the by, Credence, do you know how special you are? Did you know you have magical blood in you? Yes! YOU! Omg, you’re so amazing, and you didn’t even know it, did you. But remember, don’t tell your crazy mother. This is just between us, ok?

It’s a simple power play that snowballs and suddenly it’s ‘let’s meet in the alleyway and discuss more of this later.’ Which then turns into ‘I have a task for you, please, you’re the only one I trust to do this.” Along the way, Grindelwald gives him soft touches here and there, pats on the back, words of praise, fuck, even a silver piece of jewelry, while wrapping his warm arms around his neck and holding him for a moment longer than intended.
>>
>>2369898

He makes sure to say rather powerful words to Credence about how the Obscura child is dying, and is pain, and losing time. Abused children usually want to help others when they are in trouble. Credence literally has all the motive in the world to help out Mr. Graves. He’s promised to praised not only by him but a whole COMMUNITY of people for his help. He’ll be taken away from the awful life of living in a crappy church with a mother that beats him and on top of all that he would have helped save his sister too! Win, win all around for him. It defiantly helped Grindelwald sway him over to his side when he would appear out of thin air in front of the boy, indeed gaining all of his trust because he really IS a wizard, and that means all the things he is promising will come true as well.

As for why didn’t Credence realize he was the monster? I will give that up to the fact that A: like the other anon said, Grindelwald was very mysterious as to what he was looking FOR. Poor baby Credence may have been so focused on finding the girl, and so hopelessly blind with trying to make Mr. Graves happy that he became super oblivious to his own nature. Surely Mr. Graves, all powerful and kind hearted wizard would have told him if he was looking for HIM after all. So in his mind Mr. Graves is always right and there’s a reason he isn’t mentioning him as the monster.
>>
The fuck are these essays? Less talk, more porn.
>>
>>2369900
Or B: He doesn’t know he’s the Obscura. But when he says his last line of “Credence, you can control it?” “But I don’t think I want to Mr. Graves.”, lead me to believe that Credence did know something was up. Or that he DIDN’T have control over it and when it happened he blacked out and didn’t know, or didn’t want to tell Mr. Graves because it may have upset him.

So those are just my two cents! If you’re making a Grindelwald/Credence fic, I would looove to read it. It’s my favorite pairing. Good luck! Hope this answered some of your questions.

Sorry for the lack of dick pics! So hard to find of these two. But I've read some of the best sex fics with them. Where's all the fan art at!
>>
File: 60709624_p12.jpg (62KB, 473x629px) Image search: [Google]
60709624_p12.jpg
62KB, 473x629px
>>2369902
>So hard to find of these two

Not really, it's everywhere. I come to these threads to get away from Gradence desu, the ship does nothing for me. The only stuff I've saved is of Graves bottoming because Colin Farrell is delicious.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1000x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1000x776px
>>2369902
Um its nice that you typed that all out but discussion like that doesnt really belong here. If you want art of your ship go to tumblr and find some. Its not my pairing as i find it dull but if i can find 5 pics of newt getting assfucked by his graphorn and niffler then you can definitely find gradence

>>2369909
Both gradence and gramander shippers like to declare that they're rarepairs for some reason. i say if there's a steady inflow of fic/art it's not a rarepair, theres no need to feel persecuted about it.
>>
>>23699215
'pics of newt getting assfucked by his graphorn and niffler'

Where are these pics?
>>
File: alFET3I5RHJPWnRlbGVRR.jpg (780KB, 1111x1748px) Image search: [Google]
alFET3I5RHJPWnRlbGVRR.jpg
780KB, 1111x1748px
>>2369902
Anon who posted >>2369909 here, sorry that I sounded rather blunt in that post, your character analysis is genuinely interesting. However, I feel this type of heavy discussion would fit better in the /cm/ thread. More activity over there would be very welcome.
>>
>>2369572
No worries, I fucked around with this for weeks to finish it, write on annon!

>>2369514
Yes! Do it. Draw me some Newt/Beast, I need it so bad.

>>2369724
Do want, I could give it a shot. But what Beast?
>>
>>2369894
>we see Jacob and Newt go to sleep at least twice

Sounds hot desu

>ywn be jacob, realizing youre sharing a room with a qt wizard whos so exhausted from feeding his beasts that he sleeps like a rock
>ywn listen to his quiet breaths that soon turn into little moaning noises
>ywn realize that newt is having a wet dream
>ywn go to his bed and see his flushed face and writhing body
>ywn see his shirt having slid up to reveal a sliver of skin on his chest
>ywn run your hand under the shirt and feel his erect nipples as his moans get louder
>ywn gently pull down his pajama bottoms and see his erect dick
>ywn see his pink hole, and think that it should filled asap
>ywn shove your fat dick into newt's pliant body as his moans get louder even as he sleeps
>ywn fuck newt's tight body as his eyes finally fly open and he says "j-jacob?"
>ywn watch newt turn into a cockslut in front of your very eyes as youve just given him his very first cock and his eyes widen
>ywn have a groggy newt scamander pleading "more... Yes, oh god jacob youre so big~" as you screw him into the mattress
>ywn come inside him as he yelps, your friendship bond stronger than ever now that it becomes a habit, you fucking newt in his sleep
>>
File: tumblr_ololfr3MeT1rw9an0o1_500.jpg (126KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ololfr3MeT1rw9an0o1_500.jpg
126KB, 500x744px
>>
>>2369667
>>2369894

If you're gonna samefag can you at least not make it so painfully obvious? You even randomly capitalized words the exact same way. Come on, man. A little effort, please.
>>
File: 36902226658af65b427372.jpg (235KB, 787x500px) Image search: [Google]
36902226658af65b427372.jpg
235KB, 787x500px
>>2369927
I'll honestly take any beast but we've seen some fantastic Newt/Thunderbird, Newt/Occamy (courtesy of you), Newt/Graphorn so I'm interested in seeing how he would fare with his swooping evil, niffler, nundu and erumpent.
>>
File: C5Wb5ZEUoAIQbNw.png (1MB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
C5Wb5ZEUoAIQbNw.png
1MB, 1024x729px
>>2369928
>tfw Newt would probably be most brazenly cock slut-y with Jacob because he likes him so much and feels comfortable around him

>>2369949
I'm a little interested in seeing Newt/Niffler (though not sure how that would work), their love/hate relationship would make it bretty qt.
>>
File: tumblr_oifq2qWzPr1vhuitfo2_500.jpg (58KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oifq2qWzPr1vhuitfo2_500.jpg
58KB, 500x257px
>>2369827
>>2370000

>Newt giving Jacob puppy eyes when Jacob trips over his suitcase, Jacob letting it slide because Newt looks so qt
>Jacob thinks Newt laid an egg, keeps said egg just in case he sees Newt again
>Newt grabs Jacob and Jacob pins him to the wall, they watch the egg hatch and Newt even refers to it as "your occamy"
>Newt talking about wanting to marry muggles
>Newt straight up Pocahantases Jacob into liking magic and creatures
>Newt calling himself mommy and giving Jacob the daddy role
>All the scenes of Jacob teaching Newt how to interact with people
>Newt ending up between Jacob's legs after catching the erumpent
>Jacob punching Gnarlack for making his waifu Newt cry
>Newt looking extremely jealous when Queenie and Jacob kiss
>Jacob looking back at the stairwell to find his harem is gone
>Newt waiting in an alley for hours just to bump into Jacob again

even I can admit that they were adorable as fuck in the movie
>>
File: C5bQ7jbU8AEig7m.jpg (79KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5bQ7jbU8AEig7m.jpg
79KB, 846x1200px
>>
File: 61556198_p1.png (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
61556198_p1.png
134KB, 800x800px
>ywn come across a heavily pregnant Newt kneeling in front of his suitcase, sobbing over the realization that his belly is too swollen for him to be able to get inside the case
>ywn see his face instantly light up when you offer to go inside and check on his animals for him, smiling to yourself as he excitedly stutters out his gratitude
>ywn come out of the case and be welcomed by his brilliant smile, Newt muttering a quiet "my hero~" before flushing and rubbing his tear soaked eyes
>ywn wake up the next morning to Newt in the kitchen wearing nothing but one of your white dress shirts, panties, and a cute apron, making a whole stack of pancakes for you
>ywn take in his fetching blush as he explains "my hero deserves his favorite meal as a reward~"
>ywn notice his small milk engorged breasts jiggle slightly with every movement as he's serving you
>ywn suddenly pull him onto your lap, kissing him deeply while running your hand over his baby bump, working your way up to grope one of his breasts
>ywn see him go even redder, his eyes turning glassy, as you cheekily tell him your favorite meal is right here on your lap
>ywn spend the next couple hours mercilessly teasing a soft pregnant Newt, fucking his hole with your fingers while suckling his nipples, only stopping to pour syrup on his chest to make his delicious milk taste even sweeter

I swear I never had a pregnancy kink until now.
>>
File: qtssKIngg.png (2MB, 1253x5316px) Image search: [Google]
qtssKIngg.png
2MB, 1253x5316px
>>
File: qtssKInggr.png (4MB, 1253x7092px) Image search: [Google]
qtssKInggr.png
4MB, 1253x7092px
>>2370214
>>
File: qtssKInggrf.png (3MB, 1253x7092px) Image search: [Google]
qtssKInggrf.png
3MB, 1253x7092px
>>2370215
>>
File: qtssKInggrfd.png (2MB, 1253x5317px) Image search: [Google]
qtssKInggrfd.png
2MB, 1253x5317px
>>2370216
>>
>>2370218
>graves teaching credence how to fuck newt properly

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING But what the fuck happened in the end???
>>
>>2370220
Either their escapades made it to the news or he's reading a story that's similar to what they did.
>>
File: tumblr_olye2aBufi1rw9an0o1_540.jpg (62KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olye2aBufi1rw9an0o1_540.jpg
62KB, 540x516px
>>2370153
>>2369949

Never thought I'd see so much focus on a male character's nipples. Not complaining of course.
>>
Anyone know where the Graves/Newt/Credence ao3 fic Perfectly Natural by anon went? I fucking loved that sweet porn and now it's gone before it got to the best part. D:

I'm willing to do things for that fic, like write more porn or draw some shit, anything anon wants.
>>
File: newtfuckery.jpg (200KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
newtfuckery.jpg
200KB, 800x583px
>>
>>2364948
Me again, I still haven't seen the movie but stuff like this http://hardyness.tumblr.com/post/153542410672/that-heartbreaking-moment-where-newt-is-screaming and this thread already has me developing an obsession with Newt. And he even calls himself mom at some point? Oh god, please tell me there's mpreg fic of him.
>>
File: C5l_1mYUoAAOKMu.jpg (151KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5l_1mYUoAAOKMu.jpg
151KB, 795x1200px
>>2370558
just think about how puffy and hyper sensitive they'd be after a few weeks of pregnancy

>ywn wake up with your face conveniently pressed against Newt's chest, his motherly nature so strong it caused him to subconsciously hold you like a babe while asleep
>ywn open up his shirt and indulge yourself in some sweet early morning milk, biting and tugging and pinching and nursing his perky nipples as he moans quietly in his sleep
>ywn wake him up with a particularly hard pinch
>ywn take in his dazed sleepy expression as he watches you play with his chest, his arousal so strong that he can do little more than helplessly moan and whimper

jdimsa
>>
File: IMG_20170226_062635.jpg (260KB, 1083x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170226_062635.jpg
260KB, 1083x1280px
>>2370756
Oh man, are you another drawfriend? Good stuff.

>>2370819
>all that pleading and crying and "please!" while handcuffed

Literally built for sex.
>>
File: NewtGangBang.jpg (360KB, 719x800px) Image search: [Google]
NewtGangBang.jpg
360KB, 719x800px
Is there any fics about Newt like gangbanging poachers and they wake up and realize all the creatures are gone and they been had? Because there should be.

>>2371011
That I am. Requests?
>>
How do you guys feel about N00t and tickle torture? I might have doodled some up in my notes while avoiding responsabilities, thinking about digitalizing it.

>>2371070
Draw anon, youre back with wonderful draws! I love this, Newt gangbangs while crossdressing is amazing
>>
File: NewtEggs.jpg (303KB, 690x700px) Image search: [Google]
NewtEggs.jpg
303KB, 690x700px
>>2371095

Do it, we need more Newt lewds.

I feel like Newt needs to be put in girly clothing and fucked. It just is a must.
>>
>>2371070
Requesting some pregnant Newt. I have a mighty need.

>>2371095
>How do you guys feel about N00t and tickle torture?

Do want.
>>
>>2371070
oh god your drawings are amazing.

there was actual eddie humiliationkink at the oscars tonight, kek
>>
>>2371138
Videos? I'm not sitting through the whole ceremony.
>>
File: 118939379858aff0d8da12f.png (415KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
118939379858aff0d8da12f.png
415KB, 1500x1500px
>>2371138
>there was actual eddie humiliationkink at the oscars tonight

I didn't get to watch the Oscars last night, what happened?
>>
>>2371179
>>2371206

There was a "mean tweets" segment and he had to read out one that basically talks about wanting him dead

And right before that he was mentioned in felicity jones' tweet because they look alike
>>
File: newtpreggofuck.jpg (178KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
newtpreggofuck.jpg
178KB, 800x624px
>>2370745
Agreed, I loved that fic.

>>2371138
Thanks

>>2371127
Done. You read my mind.
>>
I can't be the only one who was really disappointed when I found out that Newt and Tina got married. I just think he should stay single.
>>
File: 92dc635e9ede4a47d397201dcc4e07f4.jpg (211KB, 800x1053px) Image search: [Google]
92dc635e9ede4a47d397201dcc4e07f4.jpg
211KB, 800x1053px
>>2371289
>that cute baby bump
>that subtle lactating

Bless you, anon.

>>2371393
Agreed. Unfortunately jkr can't stop herself from marrying off every fucking character she writes in the most cliche way possible.
>>
File: C5sp890UwAI52xP.jpg (43KB, 700x597px) Image search: [Google]
C5sp890UwAI52xP.jpg
43KB, 700x597px
>>2371070
that sounds like a great fic idea anon. cant believe i havent thought of that one before.
>>
File: IMG_20170228_140524.jpg (112KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_140524.jpg
112KB, 720x1024px
>>2371070
Newt whoring himself to rescue beasts? I wouldn't be surprised if that's canon.

>>2371393
>Rowling creates a perfect waifu like Newt
>has him played by Eddie Redmayne
>ends up marrying him off to a woman

blunder of the century
>>
File: tumblr_ok38r1L30B1r7cg86o1_500.jpg (98KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok38r1L30B1r7cg86o1_500.jpg
98KB, 500x682px
More Beast/Newt and the sex pollen will be done soon. Virgin Newt getting marathon fucked is coming along too.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10027517
>>
File: 716901963586d058bf33e8.png (679KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
716901963586d058bf33e8.png
679KB, 800x1184px
>>2371569
>more beast/Newt
>Theseus unknowingly fapping to his little brother

J-Jesus Christ, you're amazing. I would love to see a continuation of this, with Newt seducing an incredibly conflicted but painfully aroused Theseus.
>>
File: IMG_20170228_233218.jpg (233KB, 1049x2006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_233218.jpg
233KB, 1049x2006px
>shota Newt will never sit on your lap while you read to him
>ywn suddenly feel him squirming against you, smooth legs fidgeting restlessly, his ass rubbing persistently against your dick, the innocent boy unaware of the affects his movements are having on you
>ywn hear him let out a pained whine, his arms moving between his legs, mumbling about how he has to go
>ywn suddenly realize he's fidgeting so much because he has to urinate
>ywn hear his mortified cry before feeling a wetness start to form
>Newt will never pee himself on your lap, his hands covering his beet red face in abject humiliation
>you will never soothingly rub his back and softly assure him that it's okay to let it all out as he quivers and sobs in shame, unable to hold it in
>you will never cuddle him afterwards, secretly enjoying the warmth
>you will never assure him that everything about him is cute, even his bodily fluids

more Newt omorashi
>>
>>2371707
I finished fapping 10 minutes ago, stop it anon.

The pee fic is coming btw. It's taking really long because I've had unexpected med school things come up, but things should calm down in the next few days.
>>
File: 4gdmWXF.jpg (119KB, 700x617px) Image search: [Google]
4gdmWXF.jpg
119KB, 700x617px
>>2371569
PURE KINO

ANON I LOVE YOU
>>
>>2371716
>ywn give Newt a foot rub after a long day's work
>ywn smirk as he blushes and moans simply from having his feet touched intimately
>ywn tease him over how excited he is and tell him you're thrilled that he's so sensitive even there
>ywn fall even more in love when he turns bright red and covers his face in embarrassment, babbling in apology over how lewd he is
>ywn place Newt's foot in your lap so he can feel how hard you are too
>ywn talk him into giving you a foot job
>ywn see those stunningly pale delicate legs go to work as Newt clumsily tries to rub you off with his feet, moaning to himself "oh Merlin, I-I didn't realize people d-did this kind of thing..." before covering his blushing face in his hands again
>ywn cum on his lovely feet
>ywn chuckle when he pouts over his legs now being covered in semen before gasping as you move in to lick your seed off his sweet freckled legs and feet

why live
>>
File: IMG_20170228_014106.jpg (72KB, 944x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_014106.jpg
72KB, 944x1024px
>>2369378
>little curious about how that would go down.

Harry would obviously top N00t. Even as a shota.
>>
File: C527LT8VAAAnBzs.png (672KB, 900x1307px) Image search: [Google]
C527LT8VAAAnBzs.png
672KB, 900x1307px
>>2371569
It's been said before, but you really are a blessing to the fandom.
>>
File: C56C6BTUYAAeBxo.png (887KB, 567x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C56C6BTUYAAeBxo.png
887KB, 567x2048px
>>
>>2371569
>>2371641
>>2371851
>>2371893
>>2372047
>>2372105

Thanks for all the quality fic/art, anons!
>>
File: 1486102313948.png (453KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486102313948.png
453KB, 600x800px
>>2371281
The mean tweet he read was actually a word-for-word love letter taken from the Little Rascals.

>he was mentioned in felicity jones' tweet because they look alike

kek amazing how many actresses he resembles. Hollywood should just have him play the female lead in every movie desu.
>>
File: newttied.jpg (186KB, 748x800px) Image search: [Google]
newttied.jpg
186KB, 748x800px
Newt deserves all the things.
>>
>>2372394
Is this based on that fic where he gets gang raped and then saved by graves, who rapes him too?
>>
File: tickletorture.png (270KB, 628x867px) Image search: [Google]
tickletorture.png
270KB, 628x867px
Yuck, please ignore line art quality. I don't have a scanner so cleaning shit up gets tricky and hit or miss.

>>2371707
okay but consider this, we take the omorashi, and combine it with the tickle torture.

>>2372415
l-link plox?

>>2371289
>>2372394
I thoroughly enjoy your style, drawfriend, it's to goddamn cute. I also lowkey envy your ability to draw motion and natural feeling stances. What are bodies? I just don't know.
>>
>>2372437
Here you go

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9310241/chapters/21100607
>>
File: newtboypet.jpg (234KB, 762x599px) Image search: [Google]
newtboypet.jpg
234KB, 762x599px
>>2372415
I did not, but hot fic.

>>2372437
I high key envy your ability to finish things, once I begin cleaning lines I realize how fucked up everything is, thus the sketchyness.
>>
File: 2N7NlY90Nn6I1IBOrzrG.jpg (92KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2N7NlY90Nn6I1IBOrzrG.jpg
92KB, 800x1000px
>>2371708
As someone also in med school, I totally understand. Take all the time you need.

>>2372437
>okay but consider this, we take the omorashi, and combine it with the tickle torture.

>ywn surprise Newt with tickle torture
>ywn take advantage of the opportunity by touching him everywhere and intimately while he doubles over in giggle fits
>ywn wind up between his legs as he breathlessly begs you to stop, going red from laughing so hard
>"oh p-please stop, anon, I-I'm going to-"
>ywn suddenly feel a wetness below you and immediately stop tickling him
>ywn find yourself getting hard as tears quickly start forming in his lovely eyes, his face now flushed in embarrassment, the poor awkward boy so humiliated and horrified that he can do little more than cry
>ywn pat his urine soaked crotch and coo over how cute he is while he sobs, the temptation to completely ravage him then and there becoming almost painful
>ywn notice that some of his beasts have now appeared, the pheromones in Newt's urine making them want to ravage him as well
>>
File: 192516142058b9a1bc5376a.jpg (328KB, 737x757px) Image search: [Google]
192516142058b9a1bc5376a.jpg
328KB, 737x757px
>>2372486
>"This definitely has its own appeal, don't get me wrong. But you're far from pure now, and Theseus would never shut up about your purity."

>"Please stop mentioning my brother," he said quietly. He did not want to hear about this Theseus, who had traded Newt's virginity when it was not his to give away. He pushed his suitcase to the forefront of his mind, picturing the animals' happy movements as he fed them one by one. But then, he realized, what if they turned against him? What if, like some species of unicorns, they only liked him because he had been pure?

>That broke Newt's heart more than the dick that pushed its way inside him.

Hnnng, amazing. This also makes me want dark fic of Theseus constantly bragging about how beautiful and pure Newt is, unknowingly piquing the interest of shady aurors who now want a piece of his little brother. And then when Theseus finds Newt in the middle of being gangraped, a part of him curses the fact that he wasn't the one who got to deflower his brother first.
>>
File: beUFwJy.jpg (140KB, 560x783px) Image search: [Google]
beUFwJy.jpg
140KB, 560x783px
>>
File: IMG_20170304_070521.jpg (272KB, 2039x1623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_070521.jpg
272KB, 2039x1623px
random Jupiter Ascending lewd
>>
File: IMG_20170304_093929.jpg (58KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_093929.jpg
58KB, 724x1024px
>>
File: IMG_20170304_093932.jpg (86KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_093932.jpg
86KB, 724x1024px
>>2372990
>>
>>2371893

Pretty sure everyone would top Newt.
>>
File: C6FumnNUwAItBaG.png (255KB, 679x651px) Image search: [Google]
C6FumnNUwAItBaG.png
255KB, 679x651px
>>2362991
>>2372990
>>2372991
>it's a Credence gets NTR'd episode
>>
File: C6KLNbCUwAEhEMi.png (367KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C6KLNbCUwAEhEMi.png
367KB, 724x1024px
>>2370745
It's back on AO3 now.

I've only read the first chapter, is it mostly all Credence-centric and sparse with the Gramander?
>>
>>2373199
Pretty much, the focus is on Credence but that mummy Newt is oh so good.
>>
>>
File: 156787654567890.jpg (323KB, 1700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
156787654567890.jpg
323KB, 1700x1500px
>>
File: 145678765456789.jpg (382KB, 1800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
145678765456789.jpg
382KB, 1800x1400px
>>
>>2372928
k-keep em coming lads
>>
File: IMG_20170217_064552.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_064552.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>2373473
have a Theory Of Everything lewd
>>
File: bGpOS17.png (2MB, 600x4573px) Image search: [Google]
bGpOS17.png
2MB, 600x4573px
>>
File: C6Qmqi1UoAAkDVt.jpg (140KB, 1189x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6Qmqi1UoAAkDVt.jpg
140KB, 1189x1200px
>>2373579
>stephen hawking porn

oh lawd
>>
File: C6Up1i6U8AAjX-V.jpg (193KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6Up1i6U8AAjX-V.jpg
193KB, 867x1200px
>>
File: tumblr_ok95ij7K201tzb2xvo1_500.jpg (102KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok95ij7K201tzb2xvo1_500.jpg
102KB, 500x667px
>>
File: 15626912458bf13c33ec3e.png (205KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
15626912458bf13c33ec3e.png
205KB, 600x600px
>>
Someone one asked for some young innocent Newt: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10171604
>>
File: C44DGhnUEAE4YOV.jpg (200KB, 1160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C44DGhnUEAE4YOV.jpg
200KB, 1160x1200px
>>2373982
Amazing work as usual!

Underage innocent Newt is best Newt.
>>
>>2373982
i read it straightaway! Fucking hot, anon. I can't wait for the gramander marathon-fucking one now.

also apparently newt has a feeding chart in his case and his creatures include:
>a centaur
>a werewolf
>a merperson
>a yeti

jfc, the possibilities.
>>
File: 61668032_p36.png (260KB, 663x1019px) Image search: [Google]
61668032_p36.png
260KB, 663x1019px
>>2373800
>that huge Adam's apple on Newt

Lies, Eddie's Adam's apple is practically nonexistent.

>>2374102
>he has a unicorn

d-does that mean Newt is confirmed for being a pure virgin maiden?
>>
File: IMG_20170301_050959.jpg (429KB, 1488x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_050959.jpg
429KB, 1488x1049px
>>2374102
I was hoping he'd have werewolves, but a yeti and centaur too? Good lord, he's insatiable.

I wonder if he has any phallic tentacle monsters like the ones in pic related.
>>
File: 3a3EZUVhbZqefaYLMAnZ.jpg (156KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
3a3EZUVhbZqefaYLMAnZ.jpg
156KB, 1024x713px
>ywn own this doujin

living is so painful

>>2373982
though your fics certainly help ease the pain
>>
File: 60786001_p7_master1200.jpg (211KB, 734x1038px) Image search: [Google]
60786001_p7_master1200.jpg
211KB, 734x1038px
>>2374332
Is he covered in penises?

>>2374416
W-where can you order that doujin?
>>
File: C6f2znmUoAIXAn6.jpg (102KB, 767x935px) Image search: [Google]
C6f2znmUoAIXAn6.jpg
102KB, 767x935px
>>2374417
>W-where can you order that doujin?

https://www.plurk.com/m/p/m4exeu

Think it can be ordered here by following the link in their post. I'm on mobile so the links may be fucked.

>tfw can't link directly to the ordering site because 4chan thinks it's spam
>>
>>
>>2374091

Plump matronly preggers newt is best newt
>>
File: C6jk1bFU4AASu7H.png (1MB, 1049x1488px) Image search: [Google]
C6jk1bFU4AASu7H.png
1MB, 1049x1488px
>>2373152
>it's a Newt takes an aphrodisiac potion and becomes a mindless cock hungry slut episode

God bless moonland.
>>
>>2374571
Newt honey, that's not how you have sex.
>>
File: 61798827_p7.jpg (148KB, 434x733px) Image search: [Google]
61798827_p7.jpg
148KB, 434x733px
>>
File: 61798827_p9.jpg (187KB, 507x817px) Image search: [Google]
61798827_p9.jpg
187KB, 507x817px
>>
File: Frewt .png (669KB, 727x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Frewt .png
669KB, 727x1150px
>>2374859
He tries his best, and sometimes his best is impossible positions.

Also, guess who has a week to themselves?
>>
File: ficpic.jpg (236KB, 670x700px) Image search: [Google]
ficpic.jpg
236KB, 670x700px
>>2374923
aw, yiss, draw some Newts.
>>
File: IMG_20170310_202500.jpg (60KB, 515x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_202500.jpg
60KB, 515x800px
>>2374859
His only experience with sex is with his creatures, poor thing's bound to be confused when it comes to mating with humans

>>2374923
noice, are you free from commissions now?
>>
>>2374725
SAUCE IM GONNA SHIT
>art this good
>faces this hot
God bless moonland
>>
>Newt will never be in the wilds and find a new creature he's never seen before
>He will never notice it's hurt and immediately take it to his suitcase
>Knowing nothing about it, he will never ponder at the smaller beast
>He will never find out that the creature produces a mating pheromone and was shot by hunters to prevent overpopulation
>Newt will never hang around it all day, taking notes and trying to learn more about it, not feeling the creature's sensing he's ready to bare children
>He will never get shaky and hot, occasionally grabbing at his flat stomach and whimpering slightly
>He will never take his leave of the creature, realizing it's time for the meeting you two arranged
>He will never feel himself getting oddly excited to see you as he sets up the table
>Ywn come over and immediately notice the warmth and smell radiating from Newt
>Ywn play it cool, lightly eating and discussing creatures as you usually do
>Ywn notice him getting more and more flushed
>Ywn see him shifting and shaking while staring you dead in the face
>"A-are you okay Newt?" Leaning in slightly, noticing his heavy eyes and red completion
>Newt will never suddenly start making his way towards you, hands on his tummy
>"I-I can't take it anymore!" Throwing off his coat and closing in on you
>"Give me a baby! Get me pregnant, oh god please please, get me pregnant!"
>Ywn kick your chair back and stand against the wall
>"Newt, what's wrong with you?"
>Hwn press flush to you and guide your hand to his bum
>"Please, I can't wait anymore, knock me up!" He's drooling slightly, practically hearts in his eyes
>Ywn give in and fuck him into oblivion, being completely aware that you can't get him pregnant
>Ywn cum into him at least twice, each time Newt's fingers fluttering over his lower abdomen
>Hwn exhaustedly thank you and continue milking you for all you have

>( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )
>>
File: IMG_20170222_160328.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170222_160328.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
>>2375010
>ywn continue meeting Newt off and on for innocent lunches
>ywn notice that the normally waifish and thin magizoologist seems to be looking softer and fuller lately, his narrow hips now slightly wider, his ass looking even more plush than before
>ywn constantly fight the urge to grope and fondle the adorable wizard's plump body, thinking that your little stint with him that day was a one time thing
>ywn have to stop yourself from staring openly at Newt whenever he bends over, remembering how good it felt to be inside him, imagining that it must feel even more amazing now that his arse is even softer
>ywn be stunned when a bashful Newt meets you one day, his freckles obscured by a strong blush, unable to look you in the eyes, as he rubs his very obvious baby bump
>ywn hear him mumble "you...You haven't even tried to touch me since that day, anon, d-do I...do I really look that terrible since...w-well, this?" as he gestures to his swollen belly, tears now forming in his eyes
>ywn realize that Newt has wanted you to fuck him again all this time and assumed you didn't want him anymore because he's pregnant
>ywn growl and immediately prove just how beautiful he is like this, vowing to make sure Newt is always stuffed full of your seed and heavy with your child from now on
>>
>>2375128
Holy shit, thanks for this add on anon!
The thought of Newt actually getting pregnant and (anon A) not knowing he really did knock him up is some fucking 10/10 stuff
>>
File: 57030361458aeadfc57765 (1).gif (2MB, 1000x908px) Image search: [Google]
57030361458aeadfc57765 (1).gif
2MB, 1000x908px
>>2375128
>ywn pamper a pregnant!Newt
>ywn take every opportunity to tell him how beautiful he is like this, all soft and swollen because of your seed
>ywn laugh at how he still blushes every single time
>ywn scoop him up and carry him around bridal style the second he starts to look tired
>ywn smile as he gets flustered and insists he's fine before his exhaustion gets the better of him and he melts in your arms
>ywn go to sleep with him in your arms, his back nestled against you, while you absently rub his pregnant belly
>ywn whisper about how much you love him before kissing his neck, chuckling as his ears go bright red
>ywn wake up to the sound of him moaning, feeling his body squirming against you, his plush backside rubbing fitfully against your dick
>ywn realize that you were fondling and pinching his breasts in your sleep, his milk making your fingers wet
>ywn smirk as he moans your name, apparently still asleep
>ywn turn him on his back, admiring how wrecked he looks just from his sensitive nipples being played with all night
>ywn pull out your stiff cock and place it near his hole, chuckling as he moans and thrusts his hips, already so desperate for you even in his dreams
>ywn give your needy wife what he wants, fucking him gently in his sleep while sucking and playing with his nipples, helping yourself to some of his delicious milk

it hurts to live
>>
File: 2KRnM6qQlS9YlUeOoTk9.jpg (93KB, 400x561px) Image search: [Google]
2KRnM6qQlS9YlUeOoTk9.jpg
93KB, 400x561px
>>
>>2375010
Soo i loved this greentext so much that i wrote a newt gangbang fic based on it. with some graves/newt at the end. thanks anon!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10240367

be gentle
>>
File: IMG_20170216_062923.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_062923.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
>>2375532
That was incredible anon, thank you for writing this.
>>
File: good morning anon.png (769KB, 643x1617px) Image search: [Google]
good morning anon.png
769KB, 643x1617px
>>2374725
that fucking face it too goddamn cute. I am totally not using it for my profile pic now.

>>2374946
Mostly, just one left but I am free to dick around. Getting prompts filled while I can.
>>
File: pinup n00t.png (1MB, 1995x1567px) Image search: [Google]
pinup n00t.png
1MB, 1995x1567px
>>2369148
Have a N00t N00t in stockings and a coat
>>
File: IMG_20170311_131123.jpg (135KB, 859x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170311_131123.jpg
135KB, 859x1024px
>>2375720
>>2375776
>ywn wake up every day to this maximum cutie pie

Also I love the way you color Newt's skin, the freckle texture is top hnnnng.

>mfw Eddie has said before that all he sees is freckles when he looks at his face

I'm gonna go ahead and max the thread btw, hopefully a new one will be made. I found a Theseus/Newt comic that's too good to waste on a bump limit.
>>
File: IMG_20170309_133248.jpg (503KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_133248.jpg
503KB, 1448x2048px
>>
>>2375821
K but who ever makes new thread better title it with a pun. Also, thank you. I forget when i made that brush but it is absolutely perfect for freckles.
>>
File: IMG_20170309_133244.jpg (514KB, 1491x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_133244.jpg
514KB, 1491x2048px
>>
File: IMG_20170308_163753.jpg (351KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_163753.jpg
351KB, 1365x2048px
>>2375823
>K but who ever makes new thread

If you could make the thread, that'd be great. I never like being OP's of threads.
>>
File: IMG_6350.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6350.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2375825
Already hopped on mobile, dont have many lewds to post unfortunately. Unless half assed sketches are post worthy then maybe.
>>
>>2375826

I think >>2372350 would be a good OP picture. I can't think of any puns atm.
>>
>>2375828
All I got is Fantastic Yeasts and where to rise them but unfortunately this is not the Yuri board
>>
new thread: >>2375839
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 219

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.