[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of Unafkenny's art, post it here!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_o8d6jmQN1a1tznzoco1_500.png (401KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8d6jmQN1a1tznzoco1_500.png
401KB, 500x662px
On another note, does anyone know what happened to him? Last post I saw from him was 'Take all the art you like before this weekend', then his tumblr closed.
>>
MAAAAAAN i thought i was the only one searching him :<
>>
File: tumblr_nbjrnnx4GT1tznzoco3_1280.png (287KB, 721x992px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbjrnnx4GT1tznzoco3_1280.png
287KB, 721x992px
i have a folder of his works reaching back as years ago from y-gal and stuff from his tumblr though i know its not everything
>>
File: IMG_3781.png (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3781.png
2MB, 1280x1920px
>>2342620
Would you consider zipping and uploading the folder?
>>
File: tumblr_nsnenxPlHe1tznzoco1_500.jpg (104KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsnenxPlHe1tznzoco1_500.jpg
104KB, 500x661px
>>2342626
some persuasion might be in order.....nah let me just get it all together
>>
File: IMG_3699.png (693KB, 772x1138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3699.png
693KB, 772x1138px
>>2342628
I have a little bit I can post during the wait. Really wish we knew why he nuked his stuff though....
>>
File: IMG_4957.png (552KB, 940x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4957.png
552KB, 940x1280px
>>
to give a better idea of what i have the first folder contains all that That were posted on y-gallery from
June 9th, 2009 - December, 13th 2011
and the second contains about 80% of his tumblr
>>
>>2342633
80% from before or AFTER the reboot of his Tumblr?
>>
>>2342634
well it was before he shut it down so it would be after
>>
>>2342638
Oh right, I guess this is the SECOND nuke he's done.
>>
tick tock tick tock tick tock
>waiting for the zip
>>
where would you guys like the folder ? also i may make another folder because i might have some of the stuff before the first nuke just not in a folder
>>
>>2342643
Mediafire or Mega....Mega might be better if it's a bigger file.
>>
got it uploading it now
>>
>>2342643
dropbox or Google drive
>>
https://mega.nz/#!sYtmgbob!BRdkv0xdzdCuBrRsdfygbmMgrIT_vmvt8t-lyrgdYcQ

if it does not work im sorry its actually my first time doing this
>>
conciser this a holiday gift guys hope you enjoy! back to shiny resetting for me!
>>
>>2342663
Good luck with those shinies~!
>>
File: 13.jpg (62KB, 524x781px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
62KB, 524x781px
>>2342667
its taking forever! but thanks!
>>
File: tumblr_ns4zyf1l5q1tznzoco1_1280.jpg (508KB, 1106x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4zyf1l5q1tznzoco1_1280.jpg
508KB, 1106x1920px
>>
>>2342651
worked for me, thanks anon <3
>>
Thanks for the file! Hopefully someone knows what happens to him, what did he do after his last purge? I wasn't around to see his art when he did it last time.
>>
>>2342651
Thanks anon.
>>
This guy reblogged all of his art on his blog before he took it down

http://unafkennyartstache.tumblr.com/
>>
I followed his Twitter and I think he said he deleted because the community was toxic.
>>
>>2344402
He's said that about every community since DA. He's just a narcissist that was using the community for attention and admiration. He doesn't return any of it.

And just like the greek myth, his echo chamber suddenly speaks for itself, which he rejects. Every. Time. He doesn't think he owes them anything. He was the gift.
Inevitably Nemesis shows up and makes him choke on everything that was underneath his image of himself; the water a.k.a. calling him out on all the shit he's spewed over the years, the hypocrisy, the drunk posts, the nudes, stuff he thought he deleted, years of msn chat logs with people he doesn't even remember (that's me), underage commissions. Shaming 4chan for distributing his art without permission and pirating others, but posts on /y/ during one of his streams and downloads the latest humplex flash.

It's just "toxic" because the ripples mess up his reflection. It's his own fault there's so much water under the bridge.
>>
>>2344429
I heard he did this before, what caused him to purge the first time? If he's come back after the first one, surely he'll be back soon yes? Even though it's been about a month or two now...
>>
>>2342464
I used to talk to him through some mutual friends, he was a horrible narcissistic fag tho. Like truly awful.
>>
>>2344402
he got burned once after ranting about how selfish people kept coming to him for requests.

And someone called him out on it. Reminding him how he's always asking for fanart of his OCs and donations for a bus ticket or moving money.

Well, I don't know that it actually burned him. But he did shut up for a while.
>>
>>2344429
dude how do people have time for this shit

why don't people just enjoy the art and ignore everything else?

I swear internet "drama" has to be one of the most retarded things ever
y'all sound like high school chicks with this he said she said
>>
>>2344890
Of all the tumblr yaoi artists I follow, he's the only one I recall that uploads selfies and mugshots on a regular basis. Hell, most guys won't even upload a single one to protect their privacy. He sure looks like a really vain and conceited person.
>>
>>2344967
It wouldn't be a community if everyone just lurked. You're suppose to engage with people.
>>
>>2344979
>http://unafkennyartstache.tumblr.com/
>>
he followed me on tumblr about 4 month ago and i thanked him but he said this "No problem, sorry my art tumblr is my main" i found it strange he never explained why he apologized
>>
Did he really protect his twitter account? What a faggot.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.