[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boys Love Game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG02829-1.jpg (299KB, 862x1265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG02829-1.jpg
299KB, 862x1265px
What do you think about this ranking?
>>
>>2285977
What are the first and second ones? I don't think Ive seen them before
>>
File: IMG02828-1.jpg (354KB, 948x1192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG02828-1.jpg
354KB, 948x1192px
>>
>>2285977
>implying any of the EOPs here have even played these
>>
>>2286175
I've played half of them. And in japanese.
>>
The first game is "Lucky Dog" I have it on my pc but I still don't know how to read kanjis... So I can't really say any thing of the game.
The second? Idk
>>
Is there another genre where "boys love" can succeed? or BL literally means "visual novel"? desu I have moar fun playing flash games :|
>>
>>2285977
/y/ doesn't play VNs; there is a large western presence here that dislikes the typical bishounen types. There are frequent BL/otome threads on /vg/ though, if I remember right.

I have only played games with eng translations (fan or official). Kind of surprised to see that NTY placed under Togainu no Chi since the game mechanics and characterization of the former seemed more unique, and thus engaging, to me.

Dunno for plot prize since I haven't read any of those. Visuals/Main character/Character prizes, er, no opinion. Definitely agree 100% that Lamento has the best music though. Their OST gave me goosebumps; I'm probably going to buy a hardcopy CD when I get the chance to.

>>2285978
1. ラッキードッグ (Lucky Dog)
2. 大正メビウスライン (Taishou Mebiusline)
>>
>>2286799
Just adding on that Lucky Dog seems to be pretty popular, and I've seen blogs praise it, so I hope that it'll be getting a translation in the near future. Or maybe I'll just use a text hooker since I feel my Japanese might be minimally strong enough now.

>polite sage
>>
sweet pool is that popular in Japan, yet dmmd has about 1000x more merch...kinda salty about that.
>>
I only really care about the second one.
>>
LD1 is great story wise and has colorful characters (no pun intended). the art on the other hand is very subjective to whether you like Yura's art or not.

Taishou Mebiusline is so godamn hard to read due to all of the old refrences and taisho centric story. it's still lit tho.

Sweet Pool is Nitro+CHiRAL, and that pretty much says it all.

Pretty surprized that No,Thank you is only 6th and that omerta is not in there.

Si-Nis-Kanto is kinda.....predictable and cliche.|

Lamento and Taishou Mebiusline are on par when it comes to OST imo.

Those are my two cents.
>>
>>2286802
terracannon876 on wordpress translated most of the routes.
>>
>>2286955
Oh, wow, thanks for telling me! A patch won't be made it seems, so I guess I can only hope for an official localization (yay uncensored scenes...), but this is super helpful. I'm so excited to read a new BLVN.
>>
>>2286799
>there is a large western presence here that dislikes the typical bishounen types.

I don't think they matter. I want to see some perverted BL shit on /y/.
>>
>>2287011
I'm just saying that OP's thread won't be relatable to a good chunk of /y/ since those people likes western art and jp VNs don't have western styled art. Plus, in terms of body type, BLVNs cater more to the bishounen side than the more bara side that /y/ seems to like. Furthermore, /y/ doesn't like to talk about things, only imagedump, for some reason. Brief, OP would find more discussion in /vg/'s BL/otome threads.
>>
>>2287020
Well I don't know anything about otome games and most of the people talking about it in /vg/ can read japanese.

If there's some lewd CG that fits in /y/ I would like to see it. I do not care about your fear of bara.
>>
>>2287099
>and most of the people talking about it in /vg/ can read japanese.
Only a few of these are translated so what difference does it make.
>>
>>2287099
I don't really understand how your post relates to my post. What is the point you're trying to get across? You don't want to talk about the stuff in the OP with people who can actually talk about the stuff in the OP?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.