[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult Alignment Chart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: Occult Alignment Chart.png (1MB, 900x701px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Alignment Chart.png
1MB, 900x701px
Can anyone identify the groups in each of these photos?

Pretty sure Chaotic Neutral is just a random group of chaos magicians, but there could be more to it

Lawful Good has a very Templar-inspired aesthetic, Lawful Evil is obviously Satanist, possibly Laveyan

Chaotic Evil is particularly ominous

otherwise I'm lost
>>
>>19601882
How is Memphis-Mizraim "Neutral Good" and OTO is "True Neutral"? What are the criteria they used to make this?
>>
>>19601882
lawful neutral are asatruer
>>
>>19601934
The only 2 I don't recognize are "Neutral Evil" and "Chaotic Evil"
>>
>>19601901
>How is Memphis-Mizraim "Neutral Good" and OTO is "True Neutral"?
thanks for the info

>What are the criteria they used to make this?
dunno, found it on /r/occulture with no information or commentary

>>19601934
thanks, that's what I was leaning towards (the horn is very Asatru) but wasn't certain they weren't just pagans like Chaotic Good which are I guess just general pagans? I get a Druid vibe from them.

>>19601944
it'd be great if you could name all the ones you do recognize : )
>>
>>19601882
Who are the ones on the evil row?
La Veyan Satanists and who else?
>>
>>19602015
the Neutral Evil dark-haired woman looks familiar

Chaotic Evil looks like photo evidence in a criminal trial, the people appear unhinged
>>
File: NETFLIX OTO MEME.png (118KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
NETFLIX OTO MEME.png
118KB, 213x320px
>>19602015
>>19602049

I knew I recognized the NE woman, it's that bitch Lilith Aquino from the Temple of Set, truly evil motherfuckers, her husband is even worse, actually met the monster

can't find much on Chaotic Evil, just an obscure meme referencing a degree of OTO that may involve a bizarre anal sex rite Crowley cooked up to birth an alien/angelic baby spirit called "Lam", though the larger photo I found looks shopped to include Lam
>>
>>19602262
>truly evil motherfuckers
[CITATION MISSING]
I find the praxes of Temple of St to be quite mild. Especially when you look at groups like O9A and the like.
>>
>>19602262
That pic is not even vaguely OTO. Neither their outfits nor their temple even vaguely whiff of OTO
>>
File: tumblr_lgigvbwzkm1qdn74uo1_400.jpg (55KB, 389x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgigvbwzkm1qdn74uo1_400.jpg
55KB, 389x600px
>>19602262
What's so evil about TOS?
I don't trust a word Aquino says but he seems like he's not going forth with evil intentions.
And chaotic Evil isn't OTO, True Neutral is OTO or the Gnostic Catholic Church at least.
Here's what one of their sex magick rituals apparently looks like
>>19602278
>O9A
That's what I was suspecting the chaotic evil would be
>>
>>19602278
they have a black reputation

just look at the Presidio case, those kids knew the layout of Uncle Mikey's own house

the man was involved in high level military intelligence, specifically designing psychological warfare and implicitly mind control programming and interrogation torture techniques
>>
>>19602328
Who is in that pic? I mean, what order?
>>
>>19602333
>The Presidio case
You mean the one where Aquino was in a different town and the psychologist coached the star witness? Do you realize how much of the SRA hysteria has been debunked since the 80s?
>>
File: aquino.jpg (4KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
aquino.jpg
4KB, 220x229px
>>19602306
that's what I thought, like I said Lam was likely shopped in by an OTO newbie or wannabe

>>19602328
TOS was formed expressly because LaVeyans weren't evil enough for Aquino and didn't actually worship Satan, so he broke away and his understanding of Satan evolved into an amalgam with Set, the villain of the Kemetic pantheon

it's like he's trying to be even more "wicked" than Crowley who was at least all about Horus

>I don't trust a word Aquino says
then why believe he has good intentions? especially when his life's work is running a radical LHP religion by night and developing ideas for brutal war atrocities by day?
>>
>>19602383
>TOS was formed expressly because LaVeyans weren't evil enough for Aquino and didn't actually worship Satan
Citation missing. We actually have a collection of his writing on precisely why he left, which included LaVey's change from the grotto system to a sort of pay-for-advancement sort of scheme. you REALLY shouldn't just talk out of your ass. A misunderstanding of plain English on your part does not constitute evil on Aquino's...however, just top be safe, how about you source that statement of yours?
>>
>>19602383
If you think TOS is extreme you haven't heard of the Order of Nine Angles, Temple of the Black Light or Tempel ov Blood.
>>
>>19602395
And they think ToS is extreme but have yet to cite any of their praxes that they think are extreme. Just some hearsay Aquino was acquitted of due to lack of evidence an
>>
>>19602403
They really are pretty tame. The psyops shit is more about persuading a target audience instead of using physical attack. Definitely does not deserve the spooky reputation it has.
>>
>>19602340
>an influential high level government official is protected by the very institution that supports him

do you realize that the False Memory Syndrome Foundation was created and is still ran by people who openly advocated for complete acceptance of pedophilia, especially incestuous pedophilia?

SRA was never debunked, it was silenced, it's survivors targeted, the media diverted and manipulated by the establishment

SRA was rampant during the 80's when certain cultists got sloppy and abused too many children of non-cult members which drew attention, but it never stopped and Pizzagate and Corey Feldman's confessions are current day hot topics

far from debunked
>>
File: 1502978077032.png (25KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
1502978077032.png
25KB, 655x650px
>>19601882

>The Tribe selects.... all of the above.
>>
>>19602448
Can we get an Alex Jones colored pepe please?
>>
>>19602448
Or a pepe colored alex jones
>>
File: SET.jpg (123KB, 736x1440px) Image search: [Google]
SET.jpg
123KB, 736x1440px
>>19602392
the point of the simony accusation was that LaVey had definitively become atheistic towards Satan, an idea not a god

Aquino is an extreme theist about Satan

>While LaVey seems to have held a pragmatic and practical view of the degrees and of the Satanic priesthood, intending them to reflect the social role of the degree holder within the organization, Aquino and his supporters viewed the priesthood as being spiritual, sacred and irrevocable.
from Wikipedia

the definition of "evil" is subjective, but to most people the core ideology of Satanism comes across as selfish, antisocial, misanthropic, sociopathic, etc.

>>19602395
I have heard of them, just because TOS is radical does not mean it is the most radical

>>19602403
there is a difference between the public perception of a group's rituals and what they do at the higher degrees in secret, that is the entire point of a mystery school

cults do not openly state their actual beliefs and practices to the masses, it's a tactic known as "milk before meat"

Aquino was acquitted due to his stature and connections, not a lack of evidence

>>19602414
people in psyops never discuss their actual work to the public, as the child of two military intelligence agents I would know
>>
>>19602491
Don't forget his quotes before he died about wanting one more day to repent.

have a nice day
>>
>>19602491
>but to most people the core ideology of Satanism comes across as selfish, antisocial, misanthropic, sociopathic, etc.
>"But to most people"
Then maybe most people should pick up a fuckin book instead saying things are whatever they presume them to be. I can't help it if you don't actually wanna read what the Temple of Set's ''Core Ideology" is
>>
>>19602497
>his quotes before he died about wanting one more day to repent.
[CITATION MISSING]

>>19602491

>Aquino was acquitted due to his stature and connections, not a lack of evidence
Really? They weren't unable to prove that he was even in the same city at the time of the alleged abuse? Because that sounds not only like a lack of evidence, but like evidence against the case.
>>
>>19602491
>cults do not openly state their actual beliefs and practices to the masses, it's a tactic known as "milk before meat"
Good thing we have the Tablets of Set over in the /omg/ library, only one of which is supposed to be available to non-initiates.
>>
>>19602509
yes, most people who have read it recognize its negative perspective, that's why it's not popular or well-regarded
>>
>>19602529
>Most people who have read it
Read what? Also, what do you find to be negative or evil about Xeper?
>>
>>19602519
>>19602545

I don't care to discuss this anymore, it's off-topic and an argument too often had between RHP and LHP occultists

Satanists want to isolate and become gods while the rest of esotericism seek communion with the divine, some are drawn to the light, some the abyss, it's a debate that will never be settled

it's semantics about what the word "evil" means

I don't expect outsiders to understand how cults operate, especially when compared to someone born into the higher levels of the system

I have met Aquino and been involved in ritual workings of his design and under his guidance, I myself am not a Setian but was in a situation where I had no choice but to comply

I view the ideology he expressed to me as repugnant and have no interest in reading his material designed to program and indoctrinate

let's just say he's the type of man that would try to destroy the Pioneer and Cassini probes
>>
>>19601882
Lawful good seems to be SMOM maybe?
>>
File: CASSINI_32_CGF_STILL_00025_320.jpg (71KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CASSINI_32_CGF_STILL_00025_320.jpg
71KB, 320x240px
>>19602621
just found out Cassini was destroyed yesterday, on my birthday no less

fuck you too, Mike
>>
>>19602634
nice catch! Hospitallers and Templars do share a lot of imagery
>>
>>19602621
>it's semantics about what the word "evil" means
No, it's a matter of individual sectarian doctrine, you pud.
>>
>>19602621
>I myself am not a Setian but was in a situation where I had no choice but to comply
Wot? Wot do you suppose would be the value in forcing someone to participate in ritual in a Setian context? That goes against LaVeyan Satanist and Setian ideology.
>>
File: 1490817486999.png (17KB, 586x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490817486999.png
17KB, 586x528px
>>19602463
>>19602470
Here you go
>>
File: 1505391764684.jpg (181KB, 720x768px) Image search: [Google]
1505391764684.jpg
181KB, 720x768px
>>19602653
he was not exactly acting in an official Setian capacity, though I don't think he holds himself to the restraints of the ideology he professes for others regardless, cult leaders rarely do

it was not divulged to me the exact details of all the theories and traditions in play, but it was a joint working of the general Western Hermetic schools with a heavy Thelemic bent, he was a major player but not the highest authority

I was not aware of what roles others were playing, but I was told I was acting as the Babalon and the process for me was called "chamber council" and it was initiatory in nature

it was an unorthodox and complex working, I was mostly handled by lower class crypto-Satanists with intermittent interactions with Masons and Thelemites and once with an apparent Kirishitan

coercing an initiate was and is a routine practice in the old religion, I was asking for answers but was not prepared for them

it's different for a hereditary or bloodliner, you're born into the tradition and exposed to secrets without even realizing, initiation isn't really a choice, we all have to go through it

I suppose it's possible to avoid if you don't go looking into dark corners or ask too many questions, but curiosity and later fear drove me deep in
>>
>>19602658
>posting reddit frog
How is trump treating ya :^)?
>>
>temple of Set
>chaotic evil

i call bs, Obscurati fit the bill far better
>>
>>19601882
The only ones I recognise are lawful good and neutral good - knights templar and freemasons respectedly.
>>
File: alignement 2.png (81KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
alignement 2.png
81KB, 1800x1800px
>>19601882
>don't use the best alignment chart
>>
>>19601882
chaotic good are modern druids
>>
>>19605206
What even are you talking about
>>
>>19601882
Chaotic good is Wicca
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.