[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hat Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I had an encounter with the Hat Man last night. After I fell asleep in my recliner while reading, I was awoken a few hours later by a sudden chill. It was a painful, excruciating chill - the temperature outside was in the 60s, but it felt like deep winter. Then I felt a sense of dread. I saw in the corner of the room a broad dark figure. It was wearing a wide-brimmed hat and it was staring at me. I felt fear beyond reckoning. I saw two red eyes manifest in what must have been its face, and I felt them piercing my very soul. Then a high-pitched noise started buzzing from my surround sound speakers - I nearly pissed myself. But then I remembered the Gideons had given me a free pocket Bible earlier that day. With a sudden burst of confidence, I grabbed the pocket Bible and declared "no weapon formed against me shall prosper!" After a few seconds, my lamp turned back on and the temperature returned to normal. The Hat Man was gone...for now. I'm going to Church tomorrow for the first time in years. I need training to fight these powers.
>>
Grim Reaper
>>
>>19600964
If that really was him/it, that is REALLY REALLY not good.
>>
>>19601000
What do you mean? Why is that?
>>
>>19600964
You know I've been seeing the hat man and other shadow people since I was pretty small, in my experience they have always been aloof. There was fear in the beginning seeing them yeah, but after a while that fear goes away. It became a mutual understanding that they're curious of me as I am of them. Maybe you did something recently to displease anon.
>>
File: sunset-view-anime-1280x720.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sunset-view-anime-1280x720.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Shadow beings, especially the hat man, are not to be trifled with

Apparently you can beat them though somehow through the Bible/belief/faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNt95rtTgGc&t=1s
>>
>>19600964
You have been listening to the Black Tapes I see.
>>
As a little kid, like very little, there was a figure I would see in my room at night I called the Hat Man. I have one blurry memory of what he looked like. A shadow person like you describe.
I stopped seeing him after a few years as I grew older and more closed off, although I had a lot of fear as a child. Sleeping alone terrified me.
>>
>>19601284
Literally Do Not Bow.
And if one succeeds in it then congratulations because he/she has a new friend
>>
You cucks are schizophrenic.
>>
>>19601295
stories about The Hat Man have been around forever
>>
I have nothing to fear from Legba. You might.
>>
>>19600964
Let me ask you this: Do you know what evil lurks in the hearts of men ?
>>
Can yall redpill me on the hat man, thought he was a meme awhile back
>>
>>19600964
Shit that give me shivers. I weren't sleep paralysis? You were able to move and was awake?
>>
>>19600964
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakan:_The_Forever_Man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.