[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September 24 Emotional Preparation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: hug.jpg (25KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
25KB, 600x553px
So as we know, there's going to be a lot of let down anons on September 24. Let's try to be kind and loving, okay? Curb the "I told you so"s and "AHAHAHAHA NOTHING HAPPENED"s and just welcome them back into the warm lubricated folds of /x/'s vaginal canal.

Seriously, they already will be dealing with massive emotional upheaval upon realizing that all their preparations and expectations were for nothing - do we really need to exacerbate that by telling them they're fucking idiots? It's unnecessary.

I love you, September 23 anon. Please don't feel too bad when nothing happens. It's okay, we've all been let down by something in life.
>>
>>19598949
>christians call me a reprobate for months and telling me to repent
>I cant call them out on their bullshit when they are proven wrong

Fucking double standards m8
>>
>>19598953
Consider this: they truly believe, TRULY, that if you do not repent to (their version of) God within the next week, you are going to hell for eternity. They literally, truly believe that!! So can you blame them for wanting to save you for eternal damnation?

I'm totally okay if someone tries to evangelize me. In their eyes, they are doing the highest good. In my eyes, they are deluded. I can let them be deluded in peace.
>>
>>19598973
>for
*from

Freudian slip haha
>>
23 sep is the signal in the skyes signifying the seventh trumpet or something.

It does not mean shit hits the fan exactly on 23 september.
>>
>>19598973
you can also get saved during the tribulation youll have to call on jesus after the rapture and go get your head chopped off and refuse the mark of the beast and go through some brutal shit though

>>19598978
no its instant read revelation 12:1-5

its satan and his angels cast down right after the sign and immediately the child (the church) is swept away just in time to get away from the wrath of satan

shits hitting the fan on september 23 with the rapture

luke 17:28-30
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
>>
File: 88reasons.png (85KB, 237x349px) Image search: [Google]
88reasons.png
85KB, 237x349px
>>19599014
Please sir

Read this book

All the signs point to the rapture occurring in 1988
>>
>>19598953
Who said you cannot anon? But I think this isn't a post about whatever it is you're complaining about
>>
>>19598973
Nah, they're just being annoying wieners. Their version of god just sounds like a psycho too. They should just mind their own business.
>>
>>19599021
this article goes through all the reasons in that book
http://www.unsealed.org/2017/06/19-reasons-rapture-could-be-in-2017.html
>>
>>19598973
yeah, they're really putting themselves out by typing screeds in old english. What veritable saints we have here. If they actually cared maybe they would get off their asses and try to preach to someone who hasn't even heard the gospel? Sincere shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>19599014
"According to this book that predates any modern tech or space travel"
>eyes roll to the back of my skull
>tongues ramblings
>pull out hat
>read scriptures from inside hat
Yup
Says right here
God things you're all faggots. Time to commit sodomy
>>
>>19599068
Well according to OP I guess. I'm more generally commenting on the kid gloves we treat all religious views with. Christians pretty much just act like pasive aggressive muslims.
>>
>>19599014
Your delusional the abrahamic god is dead The coming age will be one free of the abrahamic religions
>>
23rd is the beginning of the tribulation
>>
>>19599305
Please stop we have no clue sept 23 may be the birth of more nothing happing. Literally every fucking sept. Just spo yoiu can say I know it wald happen in september . please go make this day on a way far away off ball month so that sept. Fags will never get their glory. September not even once.
>>
>>19599355
that was just a test to see if I would roll on that post. The absence of repeating digits has allayed my worries
>>
>>19599305
and the rapture
>>
>>19599372
no, you misheard. It clearly said "raptor". Raptors will be roaming the streets and eating people during the tribulation.
>>
>>19598949

When you put it like that I can understand

I just want a fun spookie X not a religious board that focus on the more anti-freedom religion of all
>>
Jesus never said to trust date setters. If nothing does happen by then it will test the faith of those who relied on it so much.
>>
>>19599411
true believers cant lose their faith its impossible

this whole idea that people could "lose their faith " from a false date is not biblical

>never said to trust date setters
then why did he give an exact date in daniel for his first coming

and why did he give us revelation 12
>>
>>19599363
T-thanks for that now imma go cry myself to sleep knowing sept. Fags might finally be right.
>>
>>19599383
Imma need you to post where in the bible it said that, someone also told me Godzilla was in this bible to.
>>
>>19599423
Who said anything about people losing their faith? it's been a proven fact time & time again believers put their hope in a date & are let down. The scriptures clearly states even the angels in heaven dont know the day & hour and you believe people on earth would know?
>>
File: nomanknoweth.png (425KB, 824x669px) Image search: [Google]
nomanknoweth.png
425KB, 824x669px
>>19599460
because the father hadn't revealed it yet
it doesnt say nobody will ever know it said nobody knew at that time he said that

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

No Man Knoweth the Day or the Hour?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI
>>
Because /x/ is retarded and thinks if anything important happens it's going to be retardedly obvious.
Happenings can be something other then Jesus and his loli Tulpa crashing Podesta's Haitian orphan murder orgy on live TV.
But again, people are stupid and think that just because a scene from their favorite anime didn't happen in their front yard means that nothing happened.
>>
File: AVATARChickenChill.jpg (34KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
34KB, 466x349px
>>19598949

Your definition of 'nothing' is flawed. I expect to see something. But if nothing occurs that can be seen; so be it. Sep. 23 may not be a 'day something incredible seen all around the world' occurs, but more of a culmination of what is ALREADY happening. Nothing on TV; a WHOLE lotta stuff elsewhere.
>>
>>19599527
september 23 prophecy is from the bible so you have to use the bible to see what it says will happen
he comes like a thief in the night and theres instant destruction on the day of the rapture

its not a slow process
>>
>>19599128
Even if that were so; do you really want to START with christianity?
>>
>>19599460
Day and hour vs month it never said we couldn't get the month right we only have 12 to pick from.
>>
23rd comes and goes.
Nothing happens.
>Gee, I feel stupid repenting, wasn't that silly, time to do some blow and bang an underage prostitute
Then bam, surprise, happens on the 24th
>>
File: AVATARAlligatorSun.jpg (30KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
30KB, 500x355px
>>19599545
>The Bible
>K
Look, the Bible may be correct with all the destruction and whatnot, but there IS another 'out'.
We're stuck in a dimension, there's probably infinite more; we are reaching a point in human existence where star travel is not the answer.
Escaping dimensionaly is the more viable option. There is an Equation being worked on right now to help people. It is ALSO part of the Plan. It meets the Humility requirement.
>>
Nah, they're a bunch of self righteous cunts, I can't wait for them to be disappointed.
>>
File: areyousure.jpg (86KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
areyousure.jpg
86KB, 500x393px
>>19598973
Consider this, something one of my English teachers was fond of saying: Hypocrisy, the unforgivable sin.

I will never take these fear mongers seriously, be they Christian, Muslim, 4Chinner, or whatever. I live in the glass house down the street.
>>
>>19598973
This is a nice sentiment, but you know you're just saying it to show how nice you are. People will not listen to you, you can't change their minds. Moreover, it's probably a good thing these people's vanity gets deflated, even though it's doubtful most of them will learn a lesson from it. But a few will. And when people's vanities are challenged and they learn from it, they become better people. So this whole experience will ultimately create a few better people.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.