[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is something afoot or is this paranoia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1461188918391.png (603KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1461188918391.png
603KB, 630x630px
I visited my friend in the hospital and they told me some horrifying their mother supposedly had munchausen's or something I am not sure what to make of this

>friend is adopted at an early age by jewish family
>says they attend some messianic jewish cult where horns are blown and they dance in the middle of the night.
>says she was never told she was loved or how to brush her teeth or anything of that nature
>father is a cuck and has no friend
>figured most things out on her own
>she was prevented from watching tv and the like until idk what age
>started smoking at 15
>parents didn't say anything
>started using heroin at 19 because of older brother
>parents still don't say anything
>older brother dies, due to supposed overdose
>despite her drug use in the house she has only been kicked out due to stealing sums of money 20 dollars or less
>has been diagnosed with bi-polar and schizophrenia

Sound like a normal junkie?
Here's the scary part

>mother conditioned all of her siblings not to have dreams or something
>both her parents are educated but none of their children have degrees
>talked her out of going to college
>talked her brother out of being a cop or something and he does nothing
>she thinks that her mother has been poisoning everyone
>says she is a nurse and knows how to do it without anyone detecting it
>thinks he killed his brother
>said nothing about drug use over the years and bought her cigs despite not smoking
>supposedly has been raped many times, but her mother denies it
>thinks that she is trying to get her killed to collect her social security

What do you think /x/ I just don't know what to believe
>>
Sounds like a crazy delusional junkie, who blames all their problems on everyone but themselves.
>>
Here is yer answere

https://youtu.be/axxJ5dmgIi0
>>
>>19598437
This desu. Junkies are scum who want you to feel sorry for them
>>
Wait, who was raped?

Also, why aren't you fucking that junkie?
>>
Its just jew things its probably ok senpai
>>
Jewish people love welfare more than blacks. I doubt it's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Nobody talks about it. Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
>>
>>19599433
she was raped several times apparently
>during drug deals
>in psychewards
>in hospitals

I am not sure
She said she was raped onced by some random dude in the street sitting on a firehydrant who threatened her into having sex

never reported any of this.

>>19599433
I did once with a condom
>>
>>19599458
there was actually a raid in my area in a jewish community due to cp, abusing welfare and inbreeding

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/05/12/kiryas-joel-raids/84282456/
>>
>>19598266
You friend is a jew? Ew
>>
>>19599909
she isn't ethnicly jewish nor does she live in a jewish community
>>
>>19598437
my sister is a junkie and a complete and utter disappointment to the family, yes we're asian
>>
>>19599912
You friend is a junkie? Ew
>>
>>19598266

>>has been diagnosed with bi-polar and schizophrenia

There's your trouble--- The poisoning thing is a big tipoff for me as well. I have a street friend who is absolutely similar in every way. I know the troubles associated with schizophrenia very well, because it's been about a decade.

And there's probably no dishonesty on her part--- she absolutely believes it.

All of this you're seeing? all these stories? is a result of poor parenting that have been distorted by schizophrenia. Don't let her draw you into this shit, because trust me, it never ends.
>>
>>19599935
REALLY?
Holy shit, some of it sounded fishy, but that could explain alot.
>>
>>19599868
If everyone is having their way with her, you should keep on fucking her, the condom doesn't matter if you invite more friends to ride that drug ridden bicycle.

Life gave you a fucked up lemon, make lemonade.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.