[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

impending doom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: pepeGlasses.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
pepeGlasses.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
tfw u can't shake the feeling that 95% of the world's population is about to be wiped away over the next week because Cassini was directed into Saturn
>>
the fuck does that have to do with anything
>>
>>19598185
https://youtu.be/dJXXhhvt7ts

goncern that NASA is seeking to create a 2nd sun by plunging spacecrafts into gas giants. that coupled with Saturn's connection to Satan/Lucifer and the date's proximity to September 23. i may be overreacting, but last night and today i've experienced much dread.
>>
I think there's a christian metal band called Impending Doom.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQVST5ubeTk
>>
https://youtu.be/RH7wMFrWYoA
>>
>>19598278
Baptized in Filth was a sick album. Loved that shit when it came out.
>>
>>19598264
But why such a dumb move?
>>
you anons will believe anything
>>
>>19598185

>worried about a satellite igniting the entire fucking atmosphere when Saturn absorbs asteroids no problem

sigh
>>
>>19598185
Feeling any more details?
>>
I really think people are becoming schizophrenic from all of this. Trying to put together a puzzle that doesn't exist.. no telling what physical symptoms this is causing.
>>
Dispair Code at it's finest
>>
File: 1503630137468.png (64KB, 588x469px) Image search: [Google]
1503630137468.png
64KB, 588x469px
/pol/ talked about this yesterday. We should collab with them more often.
Anyway, there is/was suspicion there was 'something' inside Cassini. Either it was no longer of use and was tossed out; OR they tried to get rid of it, and we'll eventually get it back.
Whether or not you believe any of this stuff is none of my business.
>>
>>19598793
that something was like 30kg or uranium or plutonium or some shit.
>>
>>19598836
You think that has something to do with people weard feelings that everyone seems to be having. With god and such.
>>
They put off crashing Cassini into Saturn years ago. I wonder why they choose to do it now when everybody is talking about 'Saturn'.
>>
>>19598185
Fine by me
>>
>>19598185
If something wipes out 95% of people it's gonna be 100%
That's like entire planet destroyed tier
>>
File: 1504884489029.jpg (41KB, 680x793px)
1504884489029.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
>>19598793
I very rarely come to /x/ but I can confirm there was a thread about the cassini probe I glanced over the other day. The OP was talking about how it was nearing saturn and predicting a happening of some kind. While browsing online there was a post about the probe being purposefully crashed into the planet which is probably fucking bullshit. This is the first time I'm actually interested in these kinds of conspiracy theories because of all the absurd coincidences going on. What is the deal with saturn? Why would there be a need or want to hide the closer views of the planet? Why crash it? >>19598918 this too it just seems like a really odd time to do this
>>
I'm actually more curious about the scientific data it's going to harvest than this superstitious shit.
>>
>>19598918
you get paid to be on the news. People make news stories that they know will get more viewers, therefor more advertisers, therefor more monies. Case and point: after people stopped googling hillary's emails, the FBI stopped investigating them out of "lack of public interest"

everyones just trying to pay for dinner, anon
>>
>>19600376
"Lack of public interest" is fabricated nonsense by people who pretend (or even delude themselves into believing) that the public is goldfishes and the long-term is fake.
>>
>>19598325
Millennial fears are literally founded in a lack of faith in reality, and you think they're evidence that people believe things? If you want to see what humans who believe things act like, go to /sci/. True belief is unmistakably different than what /x/ does.
>>
>>19598264
you must be an idiot

both saturn and jupiter are failed suns they lacked the right amount of hydrogen and helium to start a fusion

and here we are on /x/ discussing that a tiny amount of plutonium(which i star doesnt even create or care about) is going to start a second sun
i mean do you even graduated from a school? or anything since you were born? how the fuck can you lack fundamental scientific knowledge about the world?why your parents are allowing you to even have a relation to tech in general you are a public danger in the meaning that whoever talks to you it will probably loose massive amount of iq
>>
File: 58c35394c7dc69d0c0293c56ba8c807f.jpg (155KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
58c35394c7dc69d0c0293c56ba8c807f.jpg
155KB, 1000x1400px
The fears in this thread are literally the same that people had during the testing of the atom bomb. You have nothing to worry about. The composition of Saturn is obviously not unstable enough to be affected hy a tiny satellite, uranium/plutonium be damned. Asteroids have a better chance of doing that, and nothing has happened so far.

>>19598918
Media coverage mostly.

>>19600370
Valid questions, but you need to remember that Saturn is a gas giant. Not like they are hiding intelligent life.

I'm sure nothing will happen. I will buy everyone in this thread a pizza if I am wrong.
>>
>>19598185
Do you actually believe this or are you just trying to hype yourself up for the mayhem that will probably never happen?
>>
File: 1504004914018.jpg (43KB, 650x435px) Image search: [Google]
1504004914018.jpg
43KB, 650x435px
>>19600424
I wouldnt guess that saturn could have meaningful life but it bugged me that some anon actually predicted a happening days in advance. Mostly just wondering because I'd caught wind of the whole saturn worship stuff making it's way around /pol/ so the coincidence timing is just weird. At the end of the day religion is religion even if it's some baby eating pagan shit but it would put my mind at ease knowing if something like crashing a satellite into a planet works into somebody's belief system in some way. I hate not knowing what something or somebody is about.
>>
I hope all the poorly educated doom mongers remove themselves from the gene pool when 23 passes without incident. Fucking gibbering spastics. I hate you all.
>>
>>19598185
Calm down, everyone will be fine.
You all expect the worse case scenarios and then always get surprised thy happen
>>
I think we might have awoken something on Saturn with our actions. Something ancient. Something powerful. And something with a malevolence that would chill you to the bone. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
File: 1490797413774.jpg (30KB, 659x483px)
1490797413774.jpg
30KB, 659x483px
>>19598185
>95% of the world's population is about to be wiped away
5% WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>19599262
5% of humanity population is 350.000.000
Can you comprehend that number anon?
>>
I live in Hokkaido, Japan. In the past two months, two north Korean missiles have passed me.
The Japanese military tracks them and hasn't expected them to cause any damage so far but the knowledge that Kim Jong could send another when the mood strikes him makes me worry.
I know that there are anti-missile defences set up but I still feel the niggle of impending doom every day.
>>
File: dHy20iV.jpg (35KB, 293x298px)
dHy20iV.jpg
35KB, 293x298px
>>19600979
>>
>>19600412
You don't realize that Cassini had the most powerful hydrogen bomb since the Tsar Bomba attached to it. That bomb is on its way to Saturns core as we speak and once it reaches it's destination it will detonate, sparking a chain reaction that will turn Saturn into a star
>>
>>19600521
probably the latter, i took a couple acid trips last year before the election and 1 after and my world turned upside down on election day. then i discovered /pol/ after the Chicago FB live kidnapping and have been anticipating major upheaval since. this feels like part of it, i can't say i believe it's going to happen but i feel something is. it could absolutely be a feedback loop of fear because i'm feeding myself novel information after breaking down my mind's connection and faith in its construction of reality, so i try to take these "intuitions" with a grain of salt. however it is undeniable that the internet has connected people's minds and a new collective subconscious has developed that is taking on a life of its own in the digital realm, and i can't rule out that this is what i'm feeling and fearing.
>>
>>19601138
Even if cassini had 10 Tsar Bombas attached to it, even that explasion could never ignite it. Do you have any idea how huge Saturn is compared to Earth?
>>
>>19601193
i'm curious, why are so many confident that this is impossible when we haven't tested it? is it possible our understanding of the elements and chemical reactions in our environment may not give us an accurate representation of how they'd behave in another? i haven't been a scientifically-minded person growing up but lately have been getting interested and am genuinely curious if we believe our knowledge of physical rules gained through experimentation using our earthly tools from our earthly perspective can be applied to environments so far and potentially different from ours own.
>>
>>19601138
>he actually believes a bomb the earth could make could even move Saturn

man, did you just blow in from stupid town?
>>
>>19601220
You're onto something
>>
>>19600424
And a Coke!
Not something basic like dominos or pizza Hut!
> feels like change is happening
>>
File: 1504997442084.png (71KB, 287x455px) Image search: [Google]
1504997442084.png
71KB, 287x455px
>implying Cassini contains plutonium
>implying it's not a secret super reactive element that has the power to destroy planets that only the world's elite even know about
>>
>>19598185
just like with meme magic and kek

someone needs that energy of exposure, so saturn got shilled

but that doesnt work like that (i think), you cant simply extract energy from such forced exposure, or maybe you can but it's not gonna be a whole lot

also maybe that cassini shit contained some piece of Jesus flesh or something, or some other "holy" faggot's something, and this is a tribute to Saturn aka Satan or something.
>>
>>19600370
We may have been living in the hexagon for the past few years.
>>
>>19601138
I really hope you're just shitposting, but inside I suspect you really are this dumb.
>>
File: 1501699294090.jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501699294090.jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
>>19598185
>>
>>19601182
Your world ended when Clinton lost?

What other hot opinions do you strongly believe?
>>
>>19601138
i really hope that you are really just a troll
a tsar bomba expansion was 0.00000030% of the earth
and saturn is almost 10 times bigger than earth (9.8)
can you even understand the difference?
>>
>>19601759
definitely not ended, i just realized what i believed to be reality was a spell i had fallen under and that my environment is not as static as i believed it to be.

right now i don't strongly believe in much, just that survival isn't guarantee, tomorrow is a lot less likely to be like today than i previously assumed, and a lot of my programmed assumptions do not accurately reflect reality.
>>
>>19601220
because numbers dont lie
you need MASS not just element to create a sun
mass will give the gravitational effect that will cause the nuclear fusion
saying that cassini somehow will start a second sun is just retarded
the only second sun we will have is when Betelgeuse goes supernova and that will last for only 3 months...
>>
>>19598185
I agree OP, but I sort of feel like there would be more warning of a disaster about to strike. Like in terms of signs of the times, we are very much near to the end, but it doesn't seem like we're there YET. Give it another decade or so and it would seem more likely, but it's just that it doesn't feel right for everything to go to shit just yet.
>>
>>19601786
thank you for providing that explanation. it does make sense and is likely reality, but I still question if our consensus agreement of Saturn's mass based on analysis of observations and measurements we've gathered with our tools might be inaccurate. is our model of Saturn's mass constructed based on our observations of its observed relative size and motion?
>>
Came across here and I see is "Saturn" everywhere..Please someone explain whats going on. I am confused and curious of whats going on.
>>
>>19598185
Something's happening, alright. Project Lucifer is just a distraction though
>>
I saw that 19 hrs ago CNN posted
"Cassini, NASA's 13-year saturn mission has ended"
You guys are overreacting, nothing is going to happen.They are only exploring a planet for research, there wont be "another sun".
>>
>still thinking there are ball planets out there outside of our 'ball earth' in a expansion 3d universe

sure is nigtarded in here.
>>
>>19601782
How loud did you "yell" before?
Do you still yell now? There are many here among us, that feel that life is but a joke.
>>
>>19598278
MONEY MONEY MONEY
>>
>>19601923
it doesnt matter the -238 is not fissile material
it will emit alpha particles till it get crushed down to the core
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.