[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a city in a DMT trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1461940115760-aco.jpg (338KB, 2641x2450px) Image search: [Google]
1461940115760-aco.jpg
338KB, 2641x2450px
It was distant world in which it was a green, self replicating, tresseract city. There is a lot more that I cant really put in words.

Would a city signify anything?
>>
>>19598119
HOLY SHIT OP

I WAS JUST READING SOMETHING IN A BOOK ABOUT THIS. I'LL GET THE BOOK AND POST THE EXACT QUOTE IN A SECOND, JUST YOU WAIT
>>
>>19598119
LednoS
>>
>>19598148
Not OP but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>19598148
Don't stay too long>>19598148
>>
>>19598144
OK, I got it: the quote goes like this:

"You were fucking high."
>>
File: hierarchy_of_monads.gif (3KB, 345x212px) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy_of_monads.gif
3KB, 345x212px
>>19598119
A structure literally built in future time by us. The color green I believe represents an understanding of threes and the structure of Self. I see green suddenly appear on DMT trips when I "get it" and it's always a flash.

I recommend figuring out for yourself what each color represents to you because you will easily understand so many more layers in future trips which, by the way, is the key to unlocking the really fucking mind blowing parts of trips. An /extremely/ small number of psychonauts actually get that deep into it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>19598119
The city in the DMT trip is the same one that I had. It is a large floating metropolis with towers as tall as they are deep. I was riding on an elevator that was outside of the tallest structure, it was a tour of the city. As I got closer to the "ground" level, I could not tell if I was going up or down, rising or falling. It was the feeling like I never had before so I know it was something out of the ordinary. When I was allowed to roam around on my own, I felt the ever present constant eye of Big Brother watching me. They did not like that I had a free will. They did not like that I could tell that it was everywhere. I slipped out of my bondage and was able to go beyond the gaze of the Ever Present Eye of the Watchers, I ended up running down to a parking garage where there were no cars but I met a man. "That Guy" as you may be aware of him in many other people's DMT trip or dreams. Anyway, I was snapped out of the trip and taken back immediately when That Guy told me that the watchers had found me and they were coming. I never before had been taken completely out of a DMT trip before like that, with the overwhelming feeling that I was grabbed by two other non human entities.
>>
>>19598119
I wouldn't place too much thought into it imo. I do drugs and meditate and see pretty neat vistas all the time.

I also meditate sober and same thing happens.

You should try meditation. Third eye meditation to be specific. Just don't GIVE your visions meaning. Because that's what 99% of people do and I am just as guilty of it.

After a while you get over it and then begin to question yourself. Better to take off that band aid now rather than later.

The ego is dangerously subtle at making you believe things where they may be nothing to believe in.

And be careful, while it can open your mind, it can keep you in a bad place. Best to just meditate and have full control.

I have seen some real bad shit in meditation, but I can also open my eyes and everything is safe again. DMT does not give that luxury and I imagine it takes a God-like mind to make it give you that luxury without resorting to external stimuli.
>>
>>19598119
was it a dream?
green, sort of light, pale mint green sky?
two moons, one higher, nearer, the other lower, farther away.
the sun was watery, milky, pale but a pale version of our earth one.
buildings were high, copper turrets, spires, curlicues and ornate works of art almost, some copper gleaming, others , oxidised. air felt different, lighter, shimmery.
the spires ,beautiful.
i think it was called radkiana, but the lettering was not any alphabet i've seen.
there were two women, lovers?
sa-meer-aa, and peyh-trah, one red hair, one dark, but like copper, and the very air, there was a shimmere, sheen to it. and not from frigging shampoo.

there are lots of other dreams, too, but that is how the dreams are of the Sity.
is it similar to the one you see/dream , op?
>>
>>19598119
>A green city
It's literally nothing it just means that 4chan will dominate the world and construct its own pure emerald super-city with an economy based entirely on shitposting.
>>
>>19598119
Kill yourselves you stupid fucking city larpers. You saw a city because there's 6 fucking city posts a day and you spend too much time on x
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.