[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From weather control to simulation theory and back to 911 it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ZomboMeme 15092017082225.jpg (104KB, 1058x594px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 15092017082225.jpg
104KB, 1058x594px
From weather control to simulation theory and back to 911 it's all been a lie. What is the truth

https://youtu.be/KyGM4ozR14M
>>
File: IMG_3896.jpg (46KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.jpg
46KB, 600x562px
>>19596489
>From Waco to Paris, and back to the World Trade Center. It's all been live.

>From Columbine to black helicopters and back to Jet fuel isn't hot enough to melt diamonds. It's all been fine.

>From Mcdonald's, to Wendy's and back to Carl Jr's., It's all been fried.
>>
>>19596489
that the earth is round
>>
>>19596489
The truth that they don't want you to know is that we are pure energy beings. By making you fear things, even made up stuff, they bring down the vibrational energy level of your consciousness. By making you focus on the material, they bring your consciousness down as well. The elites are astral parasites, just like any other negative being. They know what humans could become if we all just lived peacefully, focused on the spiritual positivity of what we truly are.
>>
Also, I believe Jesus was sent by God, to tell us to live positively, to raise our consciousness. I think his message was twisted by the elites to keep us at a lower level, they tell us plainly, we can hurt each other, and ask God for forgiveness and everything will be okay. What about not committing a crime against your brothers and sisters at all? Why not preach that instead?
>>
File: 5050.png (130KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
5050.png
130KB, 552x414px
>>19596548
>>19596489
>>
>>19596489
Truth is crazier than you can imagine.
>>
>>19596489
what I don't fucking get is why NASA doesn't go the moon again and take pictures videos fucking something there's nothing besides 3d models and CGI
>>
>>19597600
Like there is no more natural weather on Earth anymore? I've seen the signs. Fall and spring come sooner than animals expect it too, planting seasons shortened or ruined due to weather.
>>
>>19597640
They cannot. They've openly said they destroyed the technology and that it's unreachable for them at their current level. Add into that the destroying of the "actual moonlanding tapes that NASA saw that didn't air on TV" and it makes sense.

Either they're doing this to purposefully annoy and fuck everyone...or they're doing it because they actually cannot and if they can't, well then they need to be lying in order to keep the society of unquestioning people- peaceful.
>>
>>19596548
100%
>>
File: 1495425555139.jpg (13KB, 285x283px) Image search: [Google]
1495425555139.jpg
13KB, 285x283px
>>19597666
fuck man that really seems odd and strange maybe there's really nothing outside
>>
>>19596489
>steal content from joe rogan
>to make an hour long eddie bravo compilation
>shill it on 4chan

more depressing than anything
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.