[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have psychic powers to predict the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Are-Psychic-Powers-Real.jpg (362KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
Are-Psychic-Powers-Real.jpg
362KB, 960x768px
Can you provide some examples of your psychic gift.
>>
>>19596221
Oh, I do. For example, I can predict when my father comes back from work based on his schedule. I can also sometimes predict weather by looking at the sky. I call it anticipation. I'm also predicting you won't be very happy with this answer. It's almost unbelievable, isn't it?
>>
I can change stop lights at will by jumping realities. I can predict things by saying them accidentally before they happen or manifest them (either or). ALl i know is that every possible outcome is entangled and the minds eye is sometimes able to jump quantum realities.
>>
>>19598087
>be stuck in traffic
>behind 3 cars
>change realities
>now i view the light as green
>honk my horn
>people look at me like im an idiot
>they still see it as red
>mfw they are the idiots

sure bud
>>
>be at friends home
>watch movie with her
>suddenly get dejavu of her mum getting trough the gate
>tell her: your mums home now
>5 secs later friends mom walks in
>mind blown
>>
>>19596221
I wouldn't call it psychic but I have really good intuition. The worst part is no matter how I warn people they end up creating the disaster I predicted.
>>
>>19598115
Explainable through subconscious.

>hear car pulling up
>be at her house when her mom pulled up around the same time before

Not doubting you, but you can't say your psychic through one example
>>
Usually I'd catch a glimpse of a clip in my head when I was in a pensive mood or when my mind is seriously blank.
Right to this week, I've seen gas station exploding, the power supply cut off, going to the nearby pond at night, caught jerking off by my brother ,and a hell lot more.
>>
>>19598202
Also from my expeeience Try to make a journal if any premonition comes
>>
>>19598118
See, i think my sitation is eerily similar, but ive been able to prevent things around me from happening. For example, my fiance and I were at a 4 way stop, I got a bad feeling and told him to wait a min. He did, and sure enough, a car blew through the stop sign and crashed into a nearby fence.

Another time with fiance again, we wanted to go out to eat and he wanted to go to a wing place....I said, again, I had a bad feeling about it. Instead we are across the street and saw the kitchen catch on fire.

Weird small things like this happen daily from things falling off tables to car crashes to cara running red lights. It's weird, but I don't consider myself psychic as I never know what's gonna happen, just that something will....eventually.
>>
I predict that USA will win the next Olympics. Oh wait, they always DO!
>>
>>19598336
No one ever listens to me. They just get angry, and then they act confused when I'm right for the 1000th time in a row.
>>
More or less. I dream very specific scenes although without explicit meaning, and sometimes they happen. For instance, about march or april i dreamt i was walking on the sea floor, the sea had receeded and a pier was to my right. Like all that footage of beaches without water.

I usually keep record of my dreams, though the more nitid they are, the less likely they're premonitions
>>
>>19598352
I'm sorry anon, it's tough especially when you know or feel something is going to happen...it can be tough. At first my family and friends didn't believe me, but I think when I knew my mom would get in a car wreck on her way home from work (she didn't listen to me and it happened) it changed their minds. I have lost friends because of it, but it doesn't really phase me anymore. Their loss...not ours, right?

It's super frustrating, I know. However, sometimes the people closest to us cannot understand us fully. Just keep working at them. They will come around...and if they don't, well, that's on them.
>>
File: 1500962210253.jpg (26KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1500962210253.jpg
26KB, 351x351px
>>19596221
I can predict that jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
>>19596221
Yes, but only when I have a very strong emotional pain... And so fucking accurate, if you want to know ask me
>>
>>19598911
Adiabetic temp

And you are no metalergist
>>
>>19596221
>Do you have psychic powers to predict the future?
OP here,
all of you are useless fake nobodies. You have zero psychic powers to predict future. You just fart and sniff. Go back to silly role plying.
Case closed.
This thread is done. Mods are welcome to delete it.
>>
File: GnSlbsi.png (154KB, 433x443px) Image search: [Google]
GnSlbsi.png
154KB, 433x443px
Not prediction necessarily, but I am a weather witch.

>>19598106
I hate assholes who honk and nudge up or past at stop lights. Especially when it is either yellow or just barely turned green. They can wait the minute and a half, the coffee infused fucks.
>>
Pattern recognition makes it SEEM like I can predict, but I don't think it's the same thing. I've never been able to 'project', but I've tried. I'm working on TK now. I tried lifting a cotton ball while looking in a mirror, doesn't work. I tried doing it again with my eyes closed, doesn't work. I tried mimicking fishing, Spiderman webs, grasping at 'string's; nada.
I KNOW it's there, there's just something i'm not 'seeing'.
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19596221
I have, on only two occasions in my life, had dreams of fairly obscure locations that I would eventually find myself visiting years later (I had no knowledge of the location during the dreams), at which point the dreams come flooding back.

Not very exciting, but stull curious. I also get sleep paralysis, but without the hallucinations.

>pic related
>>
File: e88.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
e88.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
I don't but my mother (and my sister to a smaller extent) do.
My mom has what she calls the "voice" which speaks to her and sometimes warns her of incoming danger towards any of us. She predicted stuff like car crashes, my uncle being robbed and killed (which didn't happen because she warned him in time), and other stuff. There was one instance she called my sister to warn her about her bad feelings towards a guy she was meeting, and despite there being no way she could have possibly seen the guy beforehand, she described his exact physical appearence and told her to break off with him or he would do something terrible to her.
Just today, when I was coming home, she called the Uber driver (a friend of ours) and told him to drop me off at the condo's garage and warn me to not go to the bakery across the street (which is something I usually do on Fridays) and just go home as soon as possible and not leave the house at any point during the night. When I arrived she hugged me really tight and she told me she felt I was in a terrible danger, but that I was safe now.

She's been wrong before (she predicted my father would die at the end of 2016 and the bastard is still kicking) but if she hears something, it's important.
She says it's a "gift from God". My sister believes it's because of a spiritual connection. We come from a family of shaman indians and the other women of the family also have this kind of "voice" reaching out to them, and apparently it dwindles a little with each generation (my grandma's mother apparently had it the strongest). The men of the family do have a bit of spiritual connection also but not to the extent the women do. I've given up trying to determine exactly what it is and I've just accepted my sister's explanation.

It's honestly a little frightening to think about how close I came to dying on random occasions.
But at the same time it's also a little comforting knowing I could dodge these bullets others might have not.
>>
>>19599732
Sound's like a legit post and a legit story.
Of course the things that didn't happened what your mom has predicted are impossible to verify as real psychic powers to predict the future but they sound very intense and believable.
Many times it's hard to tell if the 'voices' or 'feelings' we have are just our own imaginations or real signals from the supernatural realms.
>>
>>19596221
Yes. As I have gazed into the vast sea of time, I have seen this thread many times before now. Or maybe it's just because it's a completely unoriginal thread.
>>
>>19599883
>completely unoriginal thread.
you just posted the most unoriginal response to a thread, especially /x/ thread.
you are so limited in your perception that you don't realize that there is no such thing as an original topic in the field of psychic powers.
you have lot's to learn.
>>
>>19599875
I ruled out the possibility of "psychic powers" because a "psychic" explanation involves a level of pseudo-scientific reasoning behind it. That shit she does is straight up supernatural.
I did try a few times to "test" whether or not her predictions were true or not, but after I had enough experience with them to see firsthand their accuracy, and after my sister explained a little bit more (they kept me in the dark about this for years because they knew how creepy it sounds), I decided to stop testing, as it really wasn't worth the risk

>Many times it's hard to tell if the 'voices' or 'feelings' we have are just our own imaginations or real signals from the supernatural realms.
True, hence why I rationalize it with my sister's explanation. I don't believe in the Christian God my mother does, but I do not consider myself an atheist (not anymore).
I don't buy entirely everything my sister tells me about spirits but I really don't have a better alternative. I do believe in spirits and I have first and secondhand accounts of experiencing them.

I do have a belief this is tied somewhat to premonition through dreams, which is something I did experience a few occasions (I foresaw my cousin's death 2 days before it happened), but that involves a completely different area of research that I could never really get a grasp on.
>>
ESP and Telepathy but no one will ever believe me.
>>
>>19596221
I dont know if it counts but I've always had dreams that i eventually end up living in real life. some even from when i was under 10 years old, and then experience now. Usually I realize I'm living in what I dreamt at the same time I originally woke up from the dream. I also used to be able to predict something that was going to happen based on unlikeliness but nothing too big, could have just been chance. the dreams arent chance though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.