[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone here okay with going to hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 6

File: 1505285298734.jpg (131KB, 1151x1757px) Image search: [Google]
1505285298734.jpg
131KB, 1151x1757px
is anyone here okay with going to hell?
>>
according to Dante there are several layers of hell they don't all sound that bad either
>>
It would be an improvement
>>
>>19595286
>still believing jewish fairy tales in 2017
Can our species go extinct? Pretty please
>>
You are
>>
>>19595442
thta;s the point
>>
>>19595442
only the jews don't believe in hell
>>
>>19595442
Its actually a christian belief
>>
>>19595286
no it sucks. Its why I'm an antinatalist

>inb4 repent
>>
>>19595286
We've all been in hell and we all have returned. Then someone recycles, and the cycle returns.
>>
>>19595644
why shouldn't you repent?
>>
Bible doesn't say hell exists. If we're to believe the Bible you'll just die eternally after Jesus saves the pure.
>>
>>19596432
Hell exist & is eternal torment /punishment , as the scriptures states Jesus will tell the wicked on judgement day depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. He desires for all to repent.
>>
>>19596408
What would be the point of trying to repent to a God I do not like and do not trust?
>>
>>19596472
you really think he cares about each and every individual person? If he wanted to everyone to be saved then he wouldn't have people being born in remote shitholes entirely cut off from the gospel. Let's face it he's going to enjoy burning people's asses. It even says he is pleased by the odor of burning flesh in Leviticus. Saying he desires for people to come to repentence is just an ultimatum.
>>
>>19596642
This.

Christians that fear their God and still try to have a relationship with him confuse me. On the other hand, if I had undeniable evidence that Hell was an absolute shithole, I'd probably bow for God too.

Pride ain't worth being raped by demons til the end of time.
>>
>>19597369
If you could just grovel and beg for mercy and obey some rules that would be all fine and dandy but Christians say you must love God with all your heart and stress that you can't use Jesus for fire insurance. However a being that creates a place of eternal agony for 90% of humanity including many of my closest loved ones is like the very last being I could love. So I'm screwed
>>
>>19595286
I would not recommend that mindset.
>>
File: 1388591565970.png (142KB, 283x234px)
1388591565970.png
142KB, 283x234px
this... isn't hell already???
>>
>>19597417
this is more or less how I feel. I suppose I'm just not solipsistic or else misanthropic enough to be a Christian.
>>
>>19597421
its a waiting room. You're supposed to be grateful because even though you're about to get a root canal that lasts forever, it has a Nintendo Gamecube with Mario Sunshine
>>
>>19597417
I don't know. I think God would be comfortable with me just being loyal to him. Seems a bit strange for an all powerful being to want the love of a puny human, anyhow.
>>
>>19597417
How do you think God feels that his son Jesus who he love dearly endured tremendous pain & died for people not to go to Hell yet they disrespect and mock Jesus as if hes nothing.
>>
>>19597520
Since he resurrected him and oversaw the whole process, I would say, as usual for an all powerful deity, absolutely nothing was at stake and therefore the whole incident was of no real consequence to him.
>>
>>19597520
do you know how many people have had worse deaths than Jesus? I bet you could find 30+ on /b/ right now.
so if you're saying one guy's death is justification for untold billions to burn for eternity if they don't wholeheartedly worship him, I'm telling you that isn't a god worth worshipping.
>>
>>19597502
you can't be loyal if your motivations are selfish
>>
>>19595286
I can't fucking wait!
>>
I am.
>>
>>19597481
i was just thinking about super Mario sunshine for the first time in years wtf
>>
>>19597520
>Less than a week of pain
>for an eternal being
>translates to infinitely less than a fraction of a millisecond on his timeline
Yeah, big whoop de woop.
>>
>>19597547
Not to mention burning for eternity is a lot more tragic than dying and being resurrected with bonus stats.
>>
It's ETERNAL torment. Separation from everything we as humans were made for. It goes on for trillions of years and just keeps going.
>>
Christians are more or less a bunch of drama queens. They have no perspective and get carried away with the narratives. When they think about going to hell they just imagine crying and telling Jesus how sorry they are as they slink off into the abyss. They don't really think about the personal sgnificance of suffering eternally. They don't really think about other people because they treat religion as a harlequin romance between them and God.
>>
>>19595286
im already in hell, i cant imagine whats worse than this
>>
>>19597612
>They don't really think about the personal sgnificance of suffering eternally

Christians do though. It's why we're so preachy. Our methods are pretty shitty, but no one wants to listen.
>>
>>19597547
Whosoever shall repent for their sins & accept Jesus as lord shall be saved. Jesus doesn't turn anyone away who turns to him. Countless atheist turned to Jesus & he saved them
>>
>suffering in agony for literally forever
>huh I sure showed God, im totally better and smarter than that sky fairy
>>
>>19597636
>huh I'll hinge my beliefs and ideology on a threat some pedo told me that'll show those guys who don't believe the pedo
>>
>>19597636
>I sure showed those dumb ants who wears the pants in this cosmos
>>
>>19597549
I think we have different definitons of the word loyal.

If I'm dating someone whose only faithful because they can't find anyone better or are afraid of the consequences of cheating, they're loyal. An awful person probably, but loyal.
>>
There is no Messiah, and you are it. Be cast into the eternal conciousness, or get recycled
You have a choice, you made this mess after all
And it's beautiful
>>
>You go to heaven to worship God for the rest of time
>Literally do nothing but that

Doesn't seem worth it desu
>>
>>19597662
well that's not the definition sufficient to have saving faith
>>
>>19597632
what the fuck does that have to do with what he said?
>>
>>19597676
Why?
>>
>>19597806
I don't know. Ask a minister or God. I guess God doesn't like insincere weasels
>>
>>19597667
>you go to hell to burn for the rest of time
>Literally do nothing but that

Does that seem worth it?
>>
>>19595300
Secretly Dante's inferno is actually about humanity traversing hell to get to heaven. The automated utopian age of perfect human sage state.
>>
>>19596472
Bad news sport. This is Hell.
>>
>>19595286

Hrm... Depends. Does heaven have struggle? Obstacles to overcome? And not just walking around god mod either.

But also if hell is just suffering like a dog on fire, then well that is pointless too.

I want an after life where there is challenges? I don't mind suffering for 1,000 years or so on fire or being eaten by bugs for failure as long as there is a chance to overcome it.

If I'm just sitting around enjoying the enlightenment and peace, then why bother?
>>
Hell of the bible and other religions is simply symbolism for all the negative experiences associated with living. e.i going to work and hating it, breaking a leg, agony, anxiety, depression, remorse, regret, loss, getting eaten, dying painful deaths, living a shallow life, etc. Thus heaven is the escape from the majority of that which hell, the zenith of consciousness.
>>
>>19598341
>So anon, would you like to sit on a cake and eat a cock or sit on a cock and eat a cake?

neither desu senpai
>>
>>19598391
cont'd. Unfortunately everyone one of us is stuck in the infinite of both heaven and hell states of consciousness. that endlessly cycle between one another. It's a maze where theres no exit. A locked door with no key. We're trapped in here you see. Just try to 'build' every life you can into the zenith and accentuate the states when possible. It's like dropping a drop into the ocean, but hey.... every drop counts.
>>
>>19597417
>90% of humanity

Something tells me most of us will go to purgatory instead.
>>
>>19598411
I have yet to see substantial biblical evidence that purgatory is a thing. Its like the whole Papal succession thing, completely pulled out of the Catholic Church's ass
>>
>people on this board think they wont go to hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArqRiIBh2p8
>>
>>19598120
There's nothing insincere about it. I wouldn't be pretending to love God. I don't see the issue; he wants praise for eternity, I don't want to rot in hell for eternity. It's a win-win.
>>
>>19599133
Then you must think "love" means something a lot more cynical than I do.
>>
>>19597728
People are send to hell because of their sin not solely because they wont worship God. Look if you dont want to repent that's on you it's your soul not mine
>>
>>19599191
yes I've heard all of this sin laundering rhetoric before. Not to mention the ultimate sin is deemed to be not worshipping him.
>>
>>19599137
Probably not. I'm a pretty optimistic person.
>>
To quote the Bloodhound gang, " if I go to hell then Inhope I burn well" so yeah I'm fine with it
>>
>>19599223
How is it sincere love if you have an ulterior motive for the love?
>>
>>19599204
He is the creator yet people worship pagan gods & follow false beliefs / doctrines of demons. If you want to live in rebellion against God that's your choice.
>>
>>19599256
>Christchad to remote peoples: Listen bro, I know you never heard of Jesus but you just gotta imagine him without any explanation of who he is or his plan for salvation

You're disgusting
>>
>>19599244
It's not. I never claimed to love him. I said I'd worship him. I'll gladly be his foot stool but I can't force myself to love him.
>>
>>19599289
We're going in circles. The bottom line is Christians unanimously agree you must love god in order to not go to hell
>>
On the day of judgement when i stand before the judge, i will spit and turn my back.
>>
>>19599345
>judgement
Why even bother showing up?
>>
>>19599345
Fuck, even though I'm sure I'm going to hell I know as soon as I'm resurrected I'll be shaking and crying like a bitch.
>>
>>19599352
When humans go is their a line I can gfet in for express judgement.
>>
>>19599357
god is not worthy of anything. he's a cruel, jealous and viscious asshole.
>>
>>19599388
Possibly all those things but nevertheless a powerful one with all the cards in his hand. I would probably be crying like a bitch if ISIS captured me as well.
>>
>>19599388
Buddy, God rules the whole fucking universe. Or at least the Earth.

You telling me a conquerer isn't worthy of the land he takes if he's strong enough to take it?
>>
File: 1fd - Copy.jpg (11KB, 298x169px)
1fd - Copy.jpg
11KB, 298x169px
Hopefully I can go full Doomguy mode and defeat Hell's mightiest champions.
>>
If end up in Hell, I will open a bakery and sell some delicious bread. I can give you Anons a discount if you want.
>>
>>19595286
Look around you, we're already living in hell. >__>
>>
>>19595286
Mother fucking hell better have an appointment set up with me first. I ain't got time for SHIT.
>>
>>19597547
actually that is the opposite of Jesus intentions. The thing is, he said we already have eternal life. Animals don't know who Jesus is, they also have Gods soul in them. Jesus was merely stating, that whoever believed in his teachings, his morals, his way of life, would create a heaven for Gods kingdom. It's a lot of allegory and Jesus himself says not to mean things in a literal sense.

>>19597520
He was the last flesh sacrifice so actually his death had tangible purpose and reason and meaning. He stopped animal sacrifice, as he had become the last sacrifice in the name of God, generally speaking. Christ saw what a shitshow religion had become and in my opinion, saw an oppurtunity to improve and build upon it. They saw him as a heretic, too.

You should listen to >>19597547
as Jesus is not the only incarnation of God, in fact, God incarnates in every living being.
>>
>>19597612
*mainstrem
you forgot to add the word 'mainstream christians'.

you see
>>19597629
>the reason why i'm so preachy is because there is so much allegory in the bible that has flew straight past the orthodox religions nose, as if many hadn't even read the bible even. For example: reincarnation is in the bible, evidently, on multiple occasions, so much so that i would say that the entire new testament at the least, is a book about reincarnation in general. It is SUCH a recurring theme, even GOD declares himself to be a pantheist, i.e, not a monotheist (but certainly a non-dualist)

Theres so much philosophical truth to the bible and quite an origin story to how we got in this mess we are today. It's worth the read and research. Now, I myself am first and foremost a realist, that is to say, my religion is reality, therefore if there is religion in reality, then it is part of my religion. I cannot confirm the validity of most events in the bible, neither can i confirm the validity of consciousness, that doesn't make it grounds for dismissal, though. There are alymaos, mandela effect and ???. Nowadays i dont find it hard to beleive that there could have been the sky talking 2017 years ago.

FUCKING CAPTCHA

>>19597616
''It is the view of Zeno and his Stoic followers that there are two races of men, that of the worthwhile, and that of the worthless. The race of the worthwhile employ the virtues through all of their lives, while the race of the worthless employ the vices. Hence the worthwhile always do the right thing on which they embark, while the worthless do wrong''

While i agree with you, (THIS), i beleive it is our task to make it, not hell. Also, what's worse? you could have been born in a factory farm where people pay for you to get kill :( you should stop doing that.
>>
>>19598382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9XP96PW6us

Booooi u need 2 wake up cause ur already in the afterlife. Even Jesus was clear (most of the time) about that, God's kingdom is used often in allegory to the earth, a literal kingdom that is built by planting the seeds, doing the work. If the work isn't done, heaven will not be built, if we do the work and sow the seeds and tend to our crops, then we are building the foundations of heaven, the afterlife where all souls come to rest in eternity. Occasionally, they die, but they come back to the afterlife to remember, because when they die they forget all conscious memory like a RAM device. That's why u need to wake up, cause u've been living life for a long time without looking around at what this place is. Ur eternal home.

>>19598403
yeah i like what you're saying
>>19598391
although obviously as stated i prefer to view heaven and hell as more literal concepts or allegory to tangible places. There is only one tangible place and that is baseline reality. Therefore heaven or hell pertains to baseline. Now hell and heaven are ambigiously described in the bible imo, but i do beleive God's kingdom to be a metaphor to a physical kingdom here on literal earth, also the afterlife.
>>
>>19595286

If that is my fate, then that is my fate and I will accept it when it comes. The Lord giveth, and The Lord taketh away.
>>
>>19595286
>going to hell
implying were not already here
>>
>>19598665
What about Sheol? :)

>>19598885
hmmm. now that you mention it from the DMT i smoked i remember being very sure that heaven and hell existed (yet purely a mental phenomenon!). HAH

I just cracked the nut on this one. Boy r u guys gonna love this. Ok so i know what heaven and hell is, it's the truth of your heart judging you right, cause your brain sometimes likes to lie to itself about ur morals maybe, always convincing u ur good. But the heart doesn't lie. So when we die that DMT is released from the brain, triggering the judgment of ones very inner core, which can indeed, be either a blissful heaven or a harsh, very demonic experience.

Now, when a person dies, their soul probably has a duration it is in transit, it is likely that one may get stuck in these 'mindly' realms in what can be a literal hell or heaven in terms of experience. DMT itself can make time feel non existant, too, making 10 minutes seem like an hour even. The anguish is also very real in hell, whereas the mindly desires and pleasure in heaven are too. If the mind(consciousness) becomes detached from body upon death, it is possible a person would exist inside such a realm (but not for an actual eternity, mind you)

What is the biblical canon on the duration of these realms? Is it, clearly eternity or is there some room for other interpretation??

>>19599133
As long as you treat life with respect and beleive in his existence u should be ok. (being atheist literally sux)
>>
>>19595286
depends; whats it like and is it eternal?
who in their right wants to suffer for eternity I sure don't.
>>
>>19599191
Actually, your soul is his. God said he would be you, and the anon you replied to, and every other living being to ever exist, and there is only one God right? God is a pantheist and a non-dualist. Revelations booooiiiii

>>19599272
nononon read my replies bro trust me they make a lot more sense when u put things in perspective, Jesus like, saw religion for what it was and made it a lot better. No more sacrifices, because, he was the best sacrifice! Before Jesus, they wud kill all sorts of animals for the sin. Then Jesus was like ohboi. PPL I AM THE SON OF MAN. and den he do a lot of awesome stuff like cures leprosy and he can do anything, he's a really cool guy. This one time he went on this curing spree and cures all the disease. It was good. (idk the bible suddenly goes for a homerun with jesus turning into a full blown wizard, superman like, but hey, i can't disprove it (and that's some wisdom).)
I mean, i thought aliens were a joke now here i am with 5 years of summoning ufos. Perhaps there's more credibility to these superpowers than we might think initially (perhaps)

anyway it's interesting literature at the least. Reality is the best religion, that doesn't mean book about religion conflict with that belief in reality, in fact, every christian should aim to maintain such a balance imo.

and also lol.
neway read muh other replies. christianity can make sense, but not everything in the bible is applicable or agreeable.
>>
>>19599388
you only have yourself to blame. As a pantheist i can say that in a literal sense, although, canonically speaking, in the bible we pretty much did this to ourselves, too. God doesn't fight wars, at least, not without his bodies, not without his... pawns...
>>
>>19601725
1 minute of hell on earth is over a billion lifetimes in time. So, it really depends on what you view hell as and what you view an eternity as.
>>
>>19599537
No, he is not. Hitler should have been adored by these standards. It's why America will burn in the end. They started off as self-righteous, hypocritical, murderers killing and taking everything and then not even maintaining it true to their original ideals.

Kills the natives, the animals, the land, and even each other, and the country the largest debt holder in the world as well. "powerful and free."

So no, a conqueror isn't worthy. By those definitions, a killer is the closest thing to God.

The only thing man was meant to conquer was themselves, but they instead lie to themselves and attempt to conquer everything else but themselves.

Know why I stopped going to church? I don't align with their ideals. I do drugs too. I consume about $60-$100 of street pot in a month. The last church I was a part of had an electric bill of $3,000 a month and they're not even open all the time.

They sing, they dance, they praise and say a lot of nice things, but after the social gathering is over the majority of them will proceed to live materialistically and judge everyone and anything. Except themselves.

Sheet, even the things they preach about in the churches counter what Christ was preaching about.

"God will help with your finances, you will do good in school so that you can have a good life, don't let others get you down, etc."

All materialistic bullshit and victim grooming for people who disagree with their friends and families. All the while saying they aren't about these things.

A proper church wouldn't have modern conveniences, especially considering what the science says about global warming, and they would get you to understand how your actions caused your own suffering which is the opposite of victim grooming.

A conqueror is a liar, murderer, and a cheat. God is a creator and therefore owns it because it is what he created. He didn't have to conquer shit. That's just human fallacy applied to God.

God's personification is more like a loving parent.
>>
>>19601777
eternity is something with no end. I could endure any suffering so long as it has an end. I always thought of hell as a place with complete sensory deprivation nothing but your own thoughts to keep you company until you exhaust your bad karma or whatever
>>
>>19595286
Whether I'm okay with it or not, its almost certainly happening
>>
>>19595286
Does hell mean oblivion or temporary punishment, since the bibble says eternal life is only for good people?
>>
>>19601817
Well I disagree. I do not believe the God we're talking about is anything but a conquerer who hasn't been overthrown yet. Like America. Like Hitler.
>>
>>19598357
"Dante's Inferno" was created in an effort to scare people. Hell only existed as "the place you'll go to if you don't listen to god" and nobody had a real idea of what hell was like. Along comes "the divine comedy" and suddnely people have this vivid and terrifying picture engraved into their brains images of a liar being drowned in a lake of shit for all eternity, of liars being tortured by snakes and shit. Basically i'm trying to say dante's inferno is religious propaganda meant to make god fearing worshippers of us all. Some people may need a fear of god to operate acceptably within society and that's okay. I just choose to not believe in this shit.

Back on topic - why would anyone fear going to hell, or heaven, if it doesn't even exist?
>>
>>19602985
of thieves being tortured by snakes and shit*
>>
>>19602465
its not eternal life, its eternal death
>>
>>19599657
Oh yeah, the heaven of destroying hell. Sounds awesome, I hope theres at least VR games up there.
>>
>>19595286
Yeah it's not forever anyway, it's just a chance to reflect and mediate so you'll stop incarnating
>>
>>19595286
My hell is waking up in my sleeping body, with no perception of where I am and no knowledge of the existence of anything, besides the darkness that fills the space around me.

I'm just stuck reliving that initial bewilderment, the powerlessness and the hopelessness.
>>
>>19601956
Look, let me simplify things. While i agree that the literal definition of eternity is (without end), the point i am making is that 8billion years is pretty much equal to it.

Now, if we are to view the Earth (or, core reality) as a hub for LIFE, 1 year on Earth is equal to 1 year x [# of total lives on Earth/in reality]
For humans that alone is like 6billion years for every year on Earth... + animals and we're probably over 100billion years of collective time per year. THIS is why it is imperative we make the world a BETTER place, a heaven on Earth so to speak!

Now if we view heaven and hell as literal places, as states which are related to the Earth or all life as a whole, then it is quite obvious that to improve the Earth for 1 year, we are improving a figuratively eternal existence.

If we are to establish heaven on earth, it will be almost identical to an eternity, depending on how long this heaven lasts. There are multiple ways we can improve life on earth. Start with veganism, because you too, are a mortal animal. We are no different from other life, so we should seek to protect them.
>>
>>19595286
I'd rather not the weight of my own sin crushes me, I am trying to come to repentance but I keep falling down.
>>
>>19601817
>Has chosen to settlle in Christianity because baptized, used to go to church as a scout in UK and because family. Reality is my primary religion, Christianity is a choice. Many other religions are just as good, whichever choice of religion is semantics imo.

>Takes a step inside a church
>Singing, dancing, buffet of sorts on the table
>Smells like meat, can't tell
>Can't look at the ''food'' cause closed container
>probably is meat, heard so many christians defend that abomination

>Can't take a step further into the church because, feels so out of place
>Writes note ''Dear Christians, God did not want us to eat meat, it came after sin and as good christians we should strive to achieve redemption and salvation by leading the example God gave us in the beginning.

or something like that.

>
A conqueror is a liar, murderer, and a cheat. God is a creator and therefore owns it because it is what he created. He didn't have to conquer shit. That's just human fallacy applied to God.

These are things that apply to man. I find it something quite ironic, when atheists especially, would argue that God is this immoral being, by listing examples of immoral actions that have been purpotrated by humanity themself.

Things God played no part in. In fact, people will point out (i used to, too), that by virtue of his inaction, (he did not stop the wars), God is still to blame. However, in the bible it becomes evident and is explicitly stated by God himself, that he was dissapoint in humanity for sin, and blamed himself for it, he said, he expected too much from us. He said he would stop trying to make us perfect. So he just stepped back and said do what u want cause ur all faggots.

Christ certainly did a lot of stuff to bring about salvation. He laid the groundwork now all we gotta do is follow it. No, not to the very grain of sand described, because Jesus taught in allegory. Jesus taught in ways that can be utilized in multiple applications. He did alot of smart stuff
>>
>>19602465
Bible is actually up and down about that. Christ actually said, fools, you already have eternal life, if you only understood what God's kingdom is like. (God's kingdom, we're walking on it, and that's where we're going in the next life, with perhaps a soul of judgment in between)

I swear theres something to NDE and egyptian weighing of the heart experience.
>>
>>19602465
Depends. Depends. Both.

If you think Hell and Heaven relate to places we live in in the afterlife in physical bodies, well, we are in both already, and these realms, this reality, is indeed eternal. So to achieve an eternal heaven, we must set up, eternal work.

However, the process of the soul in transmigration, very well could be transited to a realm of purgatory just before re-incarnation. These realm, without a body, could theoretically last an indefinite amount of time.

>>19602985
Interesting, I haven't read the bible entirely, and have wondered what the bible canon on hell is. I have so far read a reference to a dark place where people weep and grind their teeth in agony, but this story was obviously 100% allegory and not referring to a real place or event, rather as analogy, a story, to teach a lesson (which i don't understand cause the king invites the poor man and throws him in the dark where people grind their teeth for not wearing a suit to the party. And then Jesus is like see that's something important to learn) so confusing

>>19603012
Lucifer son of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of Earth. :)

Yeah, the way you put it, does sound awesome.

So, any1 any ideas how we're gonna get heaven on earth started? I'll put my suggestion forward and i think it's the best start: Veganism.
(or if ur hardcore: fruitarism)

>>19603343
I've had that before, it's not that bad actually. I forgot who or what i was for 5-10 minutes. I'm certain our conscious memory is 100% RELIANT on physical memory, which is why i beleive the universe (physical matter) is our hard drive, while our consciousness merely RAM.
>>
https://discord.gg/Q857dex
>>
>>19595286

You are already in hell.
Hell is a place on earth, so is heaven.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.