[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral sex. Does it real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: astralsex4-1024x512.jpg (104KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
astralsex4-1024x512.jpg
104KB, 1024x512px
Astral sex.

Does it real?
>>
File: 1495230094171.gif (2MB, 368x656px) Image search: [Google]
1495230094171.gif
2MB, 368x656px
>>19593985
That'd be crazy.
I've heard of people doing that. But you don't really know till it happens.
>>
>>19593985
Well what do you mean by it?

Sex while astral projecting ? yes

Getting someone pregnant in this reality through sex while astral projecting and not
physically? Perhaps Jesus' story, but who knows.
>>
>>19593985
No sex is real. At least not to me.
>>
I've had several dreams where I'm sucking my own dick. Pisses me off every time like its a dream and I can't even get someone else to do it.
>>
>>19593985
Is astral femdom possible?
>>
>>19593985
>first time trying MDMA
>goes into the fifth dimention
>have umprotected astral sex
>comes back with astral gonorrhea
>>
>>19593985
Yes, I lost my virginity on an astral projection.
>>
>>19593985

if you can't get some in the physical; you don't deserve it in the astral.
>>
>>19594111
Lol
>>
>>19593985
Oh I hope. That shit's gotta be divine.
>>
>>19594180
ehhhhh
zalright.
>>
>>19593985
>do shrooms
>end up in a dimension where I dick down 2 alien women
That's when I realized that threesomes are overrated.
>>
File: 1484083239721.jpg (34KB, 722x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484083239721.jpg
34KB, 722x498px
>>19593985
Is astral rape a thing?
>>
>>19593985
>remember only tidbits of it
>wake up
>get frustrated when you forget most of it
>>
>>19594359
Take acid with someone and control their mind, actually easy af if you try it out on less intelligent people.
>>
back in my day we called it "wet dreams"
>>
why dont 2 ppl from here try it out?????
>>
Corey Feldman does it every night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcBOFdEjJz8
>>
>>19593985
Yes.

Fucking a star.
>>
>>19593985
>Astral sex

When you are so beta, that you dream about fucking in a space fantasy.
>>
>>19594105
>comes along with astral STD
>>
Astral sex isn't really sex. There's no orgasm or anything like that. It's just temporarily becoming one and sharing your memories.
>>
>>19594146
What if someone is crippled or something and literally incapable of physical sex?

In any case, the idea that sex is something people can "deserve" or not, that it's something you have to "earn", is stupid, and is almost always used to devalue male sexuality and get them so slave away harder against their own interests because they think that's what they have to do to "deserve" sex.
>>
>>19593985
Yeah. It's fucking stellar.
>>
>>19593985
yeah
>>
>>19593985
Cool your meat flaps, meat sack. There is no sex in the astral plane because there is no need for it. Heaven holds no perverts.
>>
>>19597717
the astral plane isn't heaven dummy
>>
>>19593985
Fuck yea it is.
>>
>>19593985
Very real.
Had one not too long ago, I was in my astral state with stars and galaxies. I fucked a humanoid form of Cassiopeia. It ended abruptly when we were about to blow. I got pulled back to my astral body for some reason. What the fuck.
>>
>>19593985
>>19594054
Yeah, the Goddess literally fucked me when I took Ayahuasca.
>>
>>19594933
underrated post
>>
>>19593985
the etheric body is flesh and bones for spirits as flesh and bones is for humans

astral sex is awesome dont get me wrong but if you are doing it with a lady or a futa whatever you are into and she doesnt know how to send away the inevatable curious eyes and parasites you will end up with far worse problems than not being able to get up the next morning cause you were fucking all night long
>>
One time I had a kind of trippy experience while mediating. Started seeing all kinds of weird colours, had a strong feeling in my gut that I could loosely describe as turned on but more intense. After a while I saw this image of a blue woman above me, then I had this moment of euphoria where everything felt perfect and made perfect sense. Then I came round and I'd jizzed in my pants. Simultaneously one of the most profound and embarrassing moments of my life.
>>
I accidentally astrally raped someone before.

I had read about astral sex so when I came across another being, who seemed like an attractive human and it was the first time I ever came across another human, my natural impulse was to try sex so that was immediately what my astral body started doing - was trying to merge with his. But he seemed shocked and was resisting, and it took me a while to realize that then I stopped and woke up.

I feel bad about it. I hope it wasn't too bad for them.
>>
I fucked my higher self''s manifestation self in a half-dream state. Was cash.
>>
http://www.iflscience.com/brain/brain-scans-self-reported-out-body-experience/

>The fMRI showed a "strong deactivation of the visual cortex" while "activating the left side of several areas associated with kinesthetic imagery," which includes mental imagery of bodily movement. This is the part of the brain that makes it possible for us to interact with the world. It's what makes you feel where your body is in relation to the world.

>In other words, the brain scans show that she feels she’s going through what she’s claiming. But this was no astral trip -- it was a type of hallucination triggered by some neurological mechanism.

tfw astral projection is just hallucination
>>
>>19602597
A hallucination that you can create, and control, unrestrained by any physical limitations of existence. Its pretty dope.
>>
>>19602633
>Its pretty dope
Except for the fact that the astral plane and everything else I based my view on the afterlife on just went down the shitter.

Now I'm worried about the afterlife again, or lack thereof.
>>
>>19594042
The only sex dream I've ever had was my jerking myself off half heartedly.
>>
>>19602639
The astral plane isn't the only metaphysical plane. If you didn't have brain activity while astral projecting, then your conscious mind wouldn't be able to remember its occurrence.

I think this is the main crux of the great work, transmuting your soul so it will survive death. As an occultist, I find most of my endeavors to be towards finding god.

If you learn to have heart based astral projection, its a different energy sort of it can spiritually commune with cosmic intelligence. I asked what of ourselves after death, and the heart was what always wishes to believe in eternal life. I visited the Pleiades, and discovered one of the realms I lived in before this life. My departed grandmother was there. They mentioned that myself, and my family had all planned for peaceful deaths this round of incarnation.

You have to branch out and discover the answers to your questions. Existential fear is a homing beacon towards self discovery.
>>
>>19593985
What it be?
What it do?
>>
goddamn, I can't believe even /x/ has quality /b/ threads once in a while
how nice
>>
>>19594111
I bet you also think an Internet relationship counts as having a girlfriend too.
>>
>>19599908
I hope you don't mean that faggot Goddess Aurora who lurks on this board.
>>
Ahahaha lol. I'm such a faggot.
>>
>>19602597
That doesn't explain how people can have OBEs and give accurate reports about locations that they couldn't perceive with their physical senses.
>>
>>19602639
Not him, and I share your sentiment. I'll never understand why some people seem to find such *glee* in looking for ways to debunk paranormal phenomena or prove there's no soul or afterlife. It's like they're so obsessed with sticking it to religious people they dislike that they can't see the implications of what they're saying.
>>
>>19594111
>/x/ - Paranormal
>>
>>19593985
I thought I did something like this once.
>>
>>19593985
It doesn't exist, like your command of the English language
>>
>>19603052

Just the biggest
>>
>>19596065
>What if someone is crippled or something and literally incapable of physical sex?
As someone who's in such a situation, I'd actually be curious to know if astral sex might be an option for me.

>>19594054
This, too. I've always had fantasies of basically role-reversed sex, where I get to be the delicate and sensuous sex object that get actively pursued by a strong and attractive woman. It goes beyond just a fantasy or a fetish; I think it might be an orientation. It's not really a thing that exists in the physical world, though, but maybe in other worlds?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.