[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they really conected to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

>>
>>19593532
South Korea and mainland China
>>
The same sort of things that always go on when the leadership is sufficiently insulated from consequences.
>>
>>19593545
and russia
>>
>>19593556
Nice. Really made me think.
>>
bump
we need more discussion. I'm serious.

They are the most isolated country on earth and many say they are even more evil than the Nazis. What the fuck are they doing over there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0
Is it a big experiment 1984-style to engineer the perfect soulless, obedient, patriotic worker drone?
>>
>>19594563
This is creepy as fuck. The humans acts so robotic and zombie like. For example the cleaner from 3:00. She doesn't even clean the street properly.

Why the fuck do elves and vampires discussed but such an extremely fucking creepy place like North Korea which is REAL doesn't get discussed? I fucking hate this god damn place.
>>
File: 1498777149764.jpg (114KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498777149764.jpg
114KB, 640x619px
Drugs and heavy amounts of human trafficking, pretty well known they kidnap women from Japan on the regular.
>>
>>19594581
And with place I mean /x/. You never discuss the really disturbing stuff, only stupid LARPs which can be easily exposed.
>>
>>19594585
We can't handle it all on our own. We need boards to /b/uffer us from that shit. /pol/ would be the logical place to discuss it, but I doubt they're not already aware of it. Maybe they are, I don't know.
>>
>>19594597
they literally practise mind-control and are extremely secretive

that's as /x/ as it gets. /pol/ would just laugh it off and make jokes about kim jong un and how shitty they are, but they would fail to grasp the disturbing/paranormal aspect.
>>
>>19594620
Then start there. As soon as everyone stops believing it, it becomes paranormal. Welcome to /x/, you've justified your thread's presence on this board.
>>
>>19593532
this thread was started by and joined by one or more shills. it is to influence your impressionable and desensitized minds politically in a run up to war. not saying n korea isnt fukt up like Tara Reid at a kegger. just be sure to see things and motives for what they really senpai
>>
>>19594671
*really are...
>>
>>19594677
Come on /pol/ don't tell me we don't even agree on shill tactics anymore. You know /x/ is a passive board that would never resort to violence no matter how much something was shilled.
>>
>>19594695
youre like military recruiters who hang out in the mall in their dress blues trying to make a sale to meet a quota and maybe get that bonus.
fuk off with that shit tavistok nsa bitch
>>
the Finders Cult
>>
They've found a way where the small elite rules over 20 million people for over 60 year's.

And nobody can stop them, the real threat is not their nuclear program, chemical weapons or even their military capabilities. The real problem is that nobody has any clue how to handle 20 million refugees.

1 million refugees of Africa and Asia already had big consequences in the EU leading to thing's like the brexit. How is overpopulated South Korea and China going to handle 20 million.
>>
>>19593532
Interestingly they use a lot of Kabbalistic reality shaping concepts in their model. Like for instance, they are constantly acting happy/smiling even when everything could be going to shit around them. This is why their regime has sustained itself versus other collapsed communist regimes...
>>
>>19595499
It's basically a euphoria circuit. If you want to collapse their regime, wipe the smiles off their newscasters and elites faces.
>>
There is nothing wrong wiht North Korea. Although I would have gone with a meritocracy instead of a monarchy if I were them, the onl good Kim was the first one.
>>
>>19594563
what was in those buckets they were dumping? shit? pee?
>>
>>19595530
>The only good Kim was the first one.
Blow it out your ass.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

>>19595418
They will begin to overrun the South's borders causing chaos and terror. The Chinese and Russians will kill on sight. It will be the largest human rights disaster in modern history.
>>
>>19594804
>>19594671

>projecting this hard
>>
>>19595806
Recruiting this hard
>>
>>19595530
MACK DADDY KIM JONG ILLIN WAS BEST KIM

motherfucker was a real life Bond villain.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>19593532
North Korea is actually one large long time social experiment created, funded, and supervised by the United States Government.
>>
>>19597494
My thoughts exactly. This is why all the US presidents just let what the dictators do slide. They're seeing how long it would take people to rebel. It is a propaganda heaven.
>>
>>19597494

You mean china
>>
>>19597886
he means the alien space bats.

not to be confused with THE AQUABATS!
>>
the question is why kim is chimping out?

what he knows?

why is he so scared?
>>
>>19597933
its his sister running the show. he just smokes pot, plays xbox, and bangs a never ending parade of hoes, in between those absurd photoshoots.

he's the dancing monkey, his sister is the power behind the throne. shes been running that whole country since she was a teenager and DEAR LEADER started getting sick. he trained her, but fatty is the son, and therefore the inheritor.
>>
>>19597526
>This is why all the US presidents just let what the dictators do slide
talking as if the us goverment had anything against dictatorships
>>
>>19598040

talking like China has nothing to do with this
>>
>>19593532
Korean inferiority complex, even if you blasted each and every north korean with all public western information it would only strengthen their beliefs.
>>
>>19598066
dear God.

they truly weaponized autism. admit it, if you really know some koreans, you will think they are autist as fuck after a while.
>>
>>19594671
>fukt up like Tara Reid at a kegger
Hi Tara.
>>
>>19598089
Litter the country with collectibles and memes, let the structure consume itself.
>>
File: mybodyisready.png (484KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
mybodyisready.png
484KB, 600x599px
>>19595568
> It will be the largest human rights disaster in modern history.
>>
So happy the norks abandoned cummienism in favor of Juche (basically NatSoc)
>>
Does anyone here think they might be behind the sonic attacks on the US and Canadian diplomats in Cuba? That news wasn't supposed to get out and is pretty spooky once you start reading into what happened. It occurred last year and even the US government is bewildered about what made all these people so sick. Some even have brain damage from it.
>>
File: 1482085972131.png (304KB, 1296x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1482085972131.png
304KB, 1296x1006px
I don't know; but it may be related to this
>>
>>19598607
>Some even have brain damage from it.
Sauce?
>>
File: GOD.jpg (28KB, 187x300px) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
28KB, 187x300px
Kim controls the simulation or "hologram" many faggots call it. I've been to Pyongyang; it is incredible.
>>
>>19599671
>greenland flag
>>
>>19593532
Communism isn't just the submission of capital or the workers to the power of the state. These things deliver communism, but are only possible through blind belief and propaganda. Communism has been more than proven to be a failure, it is thereby the submission of the human capacity for reason. And free thought that defines communism. It shows visible signs of sickness in the society. Just as we in the west are being transformed by an entirely different form of Marxism.

The only way out of the dirt is through the truth and the human capacity for reason.
>>
>>19594581
they are just brainwashed ignorant people not robots or zombies.
>>
File: jpg.jpg (7KB, 235x210px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
7KB, 235x210px
>>19600947
>doesn't know about Greenland theory

lol stay bluepilled sheep
>>
Kim Jong Un has completed the system of German Idealism and is a living paragon of Hegelian mysticism.
>>
File: AVATARAstronautBnW1.jpg (36KB, 399x402px) Image search: [Google]
36KB, 399x402px
Sorry if this has been asked already but: These people seem like robots, but they ARE people.
If we destroy them, they die, and that's that.

If we help them understand there's a world out there that views them as equals; will the shock cause them harm in some way?
>>
>>19593532
They're not paranormal. They're just an authoritarian feudalist state.
>>19603744
Kek.
>>
>>19597494
This, and same with any other communist country
>>19597886
China is the same
>>
File: paekturainbow.jpg (387KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
paekturainbow.jpg
387KB, 1024x703px
North korea is a country of peace.
>>
>>19594563
Watch it without the eerie music and it just looks like sparsely populated streets with people walking about. Yeah we know their economy is not good.
>>
>>19597494
See you can't just make statements like that without proof. Where is the evidence that the US is giving or has given money to North Korea?
>>
>>19598206
lmao
>>
Iran
>>
>>19597933
Roid rage.

Not even kidding.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.