[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God's Psy-Ops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: 4th dimension.gif (423KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
4th dimension.gif
423KB, 256x256px
So x, I study Human Communication as a hobby of mine and decided to grab some wine to share what I've learned. I catalog what is persuasive and what isn't persuasive, and I built up a large chest of what "works" and what doesn't work.

Let me tell you something. The single most persuasive being, by far, is any kind of direct encounter with God. No, not in the sense of the Bible, although that is important and true. Rather, I'm talking about a Near-Death Experience and people who've 'crossed' over to the other side, and had conversations with 'the Light.' In about a fifteen minute interval, God can effectively reprogram you to His whims like Silly-Putty. People have totally changed their entire world views in the span of a single encounter, which is impossible even by master NLPers (A master NLPer needs multiple encounters.) And we as humans are utterly defenseless against God's persuasive abilities. It's like a three dimensional being trying to outthink a four dimensional shape. It can't be done. God is the most effective communicator on the planet, incomparable to anyone else. You just have to die first and meet him.

>But Anon? Why is God so persuasive?

Glad you asked. In this thread, I'm going to enlighten x as to what makes God such a powerful and persuasive communicator. If you encounter God and have a sustained conversation with God, like an NDE, God is capable of making you believe anything He wants you to, and can totally change your mind to whatever He wants. God (and Jesus) are the most effective Psy-Opers to ever exist, because once you suffer an NDE, you are so utterly reprogrammed by God its insane how effective God is. You just have to die first in order to meet him.

cont.
>>
>>19593419
>Total Disclosure.

First off, God knows everything about you, knows everything you've done, knows everything you will do, and knows everything what you could do. People who suffer NDEs consistently report that God perfectly understands them without any kind of uncertainty. This is momental.

A master communicator understands his audience better than his audience understands themselves. With God, God not only understands what you could believe in, but what you would believe in, and has perfect certainty as to what you are thinking or feeling at this moment.

Imagine having a conversation with someone, and knowing exactly what they are thinking at any given moment, and knowing everything they've ever thought about, at the same time. With God, Uncertainty doesn't exist. This means that God doesn't even follow the rules of standard of Communication. God knows you so well, that he understands his subject better than his subject knows himself.
>>
>>19593419
>Temporal Mastery

God is beyond time. When God communicates with you, God knows the past, present, and future all at once. So when you suffer a direct encounter with God, God is capable of looking into the future, figuring out what he said in the future, and then projecting what he said in the future to the past.

Imagine being able to look into the future, figuring out what you said in the future to convince someone in the present, and then stating that very thing in the present. It's insane. NDErs report God is so beyond time itself that God will show you the future to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy. God therefore can control you by looking into the future how he succeeded in the present.

Feel free to ask me question. Although I'll get drunker as time goes on.
>>
God is your baseline consciousness, and the closer you get, the more open you become. To reprogramming
>>
So how in your opinion, could we achieve similar modes of reprogramming oneself to align with value we find acceptable rather than take what God wants to give
>>
>>19593419
>Spatial Mastery.

Not only is God beyond time, God is also beyond Space. God is capable of being everywhere and anywhere He wants. God is also capable of summoning anyone he wants at anytime. NDErs report encountering people from previous experiences or people who've crossed over without any kind of barrier between them.

Imagine therefore, if God wanted to start a conversation with someone, God could literally summon that person and engage in conversation. Imagine God being capable of summoning the president or that person you hurt in any given moment, and forcing conversation between such beings to happen. God has total control over the spatial environment, which means that God is capable of summoning anyone, anywhere, at any time.
>>
"Psy-Ops", "reprogramming", "control", you're framing this all as a negative thing. How do you know that a communication with God doesn't just cut right through all the bullshit? Just what is it that you think God intends?
>>
>>19593485
I'm not intending for it to sound negative, Im sure God has nothing but our best interests in mind. An ant can't begin to fathom what man wants, and if God is there, I can't begin to fathom what God's up to or God's thought process.

I'm just thinking out loud, whether through similar experiences a person could be changed in ways more in line with selfish beliefs.

Like taking a saint and making them into a ruthless bureaucrat obsessed with powrr
>>
>>19593478
The alcohol is kicking in anons, so it's hard to stay focused.

God cheats and violates the laws of causality. There is no 'cause and effect' with God. God therefore has total control of the situation because He doesn't constrain himself with things like physics or time. He is truly a master communicator.

Let me continue.

>Environmental Mastery

God has total control over the environment. God can inject positive emotions into you at will, or negative emotions as he desires. It's like utilizing drugs on a target, except God's will is such a potent drug that it doesn't require any kind of science to invent.

NDErs report feeling bliss or terrible dread as God decides as you should feel. God can control the extrinsic environment to make you feel what He wants you to feel. As a result, God is capable of utterly controlling your feelings through his God powers, which is absolutely insane, considering most persuaders cannot rely on Drugs to persuade their audiences. God therefore can simply cause a bad trip if He disapproves of what you feel, and can fill you with positive emotion if He approves of what you feel. God is so effective that He has perfect control over his environment.
>>
>>19593517
Please do continue, I enjoy reading this sort of material.

I'm just going to add in questions, or thoughts as you go along
>>
>>19593517

Although, what is God then.
>>
>>19593510
You answered the question for me, Anon. Agree 100000%. God if He wanted, could turn the most ruthless bureaucrat into a religious nun.

>Perspective Mastery.

God can, at any point in time, simply choose to change your perspective.

>"Don't feel any sympathy for the people you've screwed over Anon?"
>"Now let's change your perspective so that you suffer from all the terrible the deeds you've inflicted on others."

God can literally change your perspective, and therefore your self-interest, in a Life Review. God can make you suffer the consequences of your own actions by simply changing your self-interest to that of the people you've screwed over because of your self-interest. God doesn't even fucking obey the Nash Equilibrium. God decides WHO you are WHEN He decides you are. He can change your position and identity at will regardless of whoever you may be at any present time. This is how God controls the "bad" people He dislikes. He simply changes your perspective at will to all the people you've fucked over, which means that self-interested people cannot survive an encounter with God.
>>
File: tunnel.png (2MB, 2545x1049px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.png
2MB, 2545x1049px
>>19593419

>But Anon? Why is God so persuasive?

Because he fills you with a calm like you can't even fucking imagine.
>>
>>19593419
>Identity Mastery

If that wasn't enough powers God has, God can fucking erase your memory if he doesn't like what you know. Imagine talking to someone, and then fucking erasing their memory if you think their memories are bad. Imagine convincing a Clinton voter not to vote for Clinton, by simply erasing their entire fucking memory of who Clinton even was. God has total control over your memory and therefore has absolute control of your identity. NDErs report of Amnesia with their conversations with God, when God decides such a person shouldn't have knowledge

God is so effective at persuasion, he literally is capable of reversible communication. That's impossible for us anons. We cannot ever take back what we say. But God doesn't. God simply is capable of retroactively removing all the communication and identity God decides he wants, when he wants, however he wants. Meaning God can remove your memory at total will making you incapable of even forming an opposing opinion to God.

Taken together,

>Total Disclosure
>Temporal Mastery
>Spatial Mastery
>Environmental Mastery
>Perspective Mastery
>Identity Mastery.

God is truly the greatest Communicator to ever exist. God will utterly reprogram you to whatever He decides you should be, at any given time. Humans stand no chance in a NDE, and will be compelled to become what God has decided you should be. God is simply the greatest, and can ultimately control however you become to whatever He wants.
>>
>>19593557
Covered that here >>19593517
>>
>>19593591
Well shit, makes sense why "the elites" are so desperate to avoid death. If God can reprogram at will, they'll do all they can to stay original.

The moment of rebellion, consistently playing out throughout time as humans rebel against their creator.

No cost is too great, if we want to stay ourselves.
>>
>>19593618
What will that mean when Ai's come into the scene.

What would that mean about our daily lives, as we slowly slide towards our deaths.

What then would be the point of living
>>
>>19593618
Exactly Anon. You get it.
>>
Actually OP...
Passed a NDE and I quite agree in everything but one thing.
God doesn't reprogram. Ik you don't say it in a negative sense, I mean, it just let you believe whatever you want, even after showing you after every single wonder you can imagine you still are you.
>tl;dr Even after nearly dying I still have doubts in It's intent about us.
>>
>>19593637
The reprogramming is a meme designed for selfish people who want to control others. If you don't get it, then it;s okay. But I;m drunk too, so theres that.
>>
>>19593644
Whatcha drinking?
>>
>>19593637
What did you see/feel during your nde
>>
>>19593652
Too much.
>>
>>19593665
There's nothing to be found at the bottom of a bottle.
>>
>>19593678
I have nothing, Anon. All the good souls have failed in the early 21st century. Don;t you get it?
>>
>>19593419
Never had an NDE but I've met an angel with similar powers. It didn't force me to believe anything but I ended up believing it anyway. My spiritual, physical, and social health has improved greatly because of my changes. At this point I'm so grateful that I don't even care if I'm some pet in the doggy care that is Earth.
>>
>>19593419
Surprisingly, God only utilizes only one NLP trick to his advantage. Meaning out of all of the supernatural things God does to change your mind, God utilizes only "one" thing that Mortals is capable of doing.

>God is funny.

No joke. God is legitimately funny. This is because God has to be funny. God is so much more powerful than us, we can feel intimidated by God and decide God is against us. But God is on our side, Anons, and will use the NLP trick of Humor to make His threatening presence into a Joyful presence. Therefore, we share only one thing in common with God, in that God has decided to allow us a sense of humor, which is what both the divine and man share in common.

So as a result, you can't even feel intimidated by God, because he'll utilize jokes to make you feel safe and secure in Him. This is the only technique I've documented that God is capable of that Man is also capable of. The rest of it is supernatural communication that no man can utilize, due to violating casuality.
>>
>>19593714
You get it Anon.
>>
>>19593692
The world is a much larger and stranger place then we'll ever realize.

The universe we've barely begun looking into.

Souls will always come and go. Influences positive and negative will always be around. That's what living is

You do have the choice of walking your own path, nothing wrong with drinking, get fucked up, waking up the next day and regretting everything.

It's your life, what you choose to do within the very limited time you have is all up to you.
>>
>>19593716
This. I had a dream where I was walking down the street and saw Jesus talking to some guy. He then looked at me, gave me a thumbs up and said "Hey Anon, good job!"
He seemed so disarming all I could say was "Thanks Jesus!"
>>
>>19593729
As long as you really savor the moment, in which the drink is just perfect.
>>
>>19593729
Passive aggressive appeals don't work on the meta-cognitive model. The very first thing I'll ask God is to point to me a soul that succeeded in this time under his Turns. Being a master of Space, God will simply summon the souls that lived up to His expectations, thus undermining my opinions in the first place. I know my beliefs won't survive an encounter with God, but until that encounter comes, I've effectively given up in the early 21st century.
>>
>>19593692
Absolutely nothing but a calm and a voice repeating "It's alright, I don't hate you".
Well guess what God... you fucked up because I do hate you.
>>
>>19593467
do you believe in jesus christ and the power of his name?
>>
>>19593770

Assuming God is real though.
>>
>>19593784
Oh anon...
It is.
What the actual fuck it is? No idea.
But there is something beyond the veil.
>>
>>19593770
This segways into the last point I want to make.

Given that God is the ultimate power capable of persuasion to His superior intellect, what then do us Anons stand against God? Well, here's the thing.

Some NDErs report being sent into a pit or a place that is the absence of God. It's a state of depression surrounded in a prison without a warden. A literal garbage pit of souls, if you will.

If you hate God, and wish not to Communicate with God, that is possible. You as a soul can choose not to communicate with God if you so desire. If you choose to not communicate with God, however, you are sent into effectively Hell, which is a no-rules prison colony of angry and rejected Souls.

So as a result, anon, if you die and maintain that position, there is a chance God simply will decide not to talk with you, and send you into a destressing NDE. Then again, nothing is sure.

>>19593781
Of course. I'll look forward to meeting him on the other side.

>>19593784
There is no such thing as a shared Hallucination, Anon. Emprically, we have plenty of proof on the existence of God and a general idea of what God is. But only because the experience is so common and shared among people.
>>
>>19593816
thank you anon for making these beautiful posts

i believe in jesus christ too

they feel like inspired from the spirit of god

this post made me cry a bit

>>19593448

what do you think about flat earth?
>>
>>19593419
no, you kys yourself cuck
>>
The post above fucked up.
Empyreal truth does not Exist.
>>
File: TsiElvD.png (20KB, 1330x758px) Image search: [Google]
TsiElvD.png
20KB, 1330x758px
>>19593816
hoooly shit you literally describing my NDE even will post the text

sec

Hey guys I would like to contribute to the multiverse theory or parallel worlds. The event took place on 01/11/2012
So then I just start. Colleague invited me to chat with him for a round of "legal highs" with him. Since I had already heard about it, I wanted to try it out.
This time it was worse than the other trips. I've had some bad trips behind me but that would have been so hard I had not thought of. I had to start laughing, could not stop, and stuck the other people in the room. All I can remember now is like a dream, because I was suddenly in another world.
The feeling for my body and my thoughts completely gone. I was in a dream world ... Far from the living room where I was sitting.
I no longer had a physical body and found myself in a black felt endless endless dark space. Intuitively, I could feel that this space is infinite and extends in all directions
I was only conscious with my memories and my character.
>>
>>19593821
I'm too drunk to play along with this psy-op. Flat earthism is a meme designed to discredit people through the NLP trick of Limited Hangout. I've apparently caught the attention of Shills through these posts, which means I effectively hit the truth and this information needs to be discredited by someone with an agenda.

Nevertheless, through the meta-cognitive model and based on the posts I've recieved, I've effectively got God down to a science, so to speak.
>>
>>19593838
cont

I did not understand exactly why I was suddenly there. Something frightened suddenly suddenly broadened inside me ... I briefly considered what I had done that I was here now..The worst thing was, I did not know much anymore..I had my NAME, family where I live where I was Where I work ALL forget ... Everything seemed so fake, not real, and I was totally panicked because I wanted to get away from there and back into my real reality ....
I acted the whole time really intuitive
All of a sudden, I had different transparent "windows" / gatewayportals (I just call it)in front of my "eyes" (i had no physical eyes), where I saw different realities of mine and I could switch by hand back and forth ... I could look into all these windows and listen ... I wanted absolutely Back into my real world but you can not imagine how it feels if you do not know exactly how you got into this situation and how you get away from that place and you do not know who you are ...
The next memories are scheming. I am lying on the couch. See double & triple. My cycle is at the end, my colleagues say I look totally pale and get bad air. I do not feel my body, and still I do not know exactly who I am and what exactly happened. My thoughts are mixed and I do not realize the situation. everything seems to me unreal and not real. The fear is a little gone, but the funny feeling that I am not in my real world / reality remains. After about 2 hours I can get up again and start slowly to realize what is currently happened. My trip into the this world seemed like an hour ago. My colleagues claim that it was only around the 5-10 minutes and I was permanently ill at laughter until i Fell faint .
The next day I feel like I'm in a bad sitcom. everything feels not real and even the breathing seems so unreal to me.
Image for better understanding my view in the world on the portals
>>
>>19593805
That's a scary thought, a being of insurmountable power playing the game of all time and space.

I've always lived on the values handed down by my family and whatever else I've learned. A fine balance, between selfishness and service.

Something like Buddhism, but with everyone ending up enlightened in the end.

If God is there, than God should ultimately allow all creation back into God's being. Where everything came from originally
>>
>>19593482

>Imagine therefore, if God wanted to start a conversation with someone, God could literally summon that person and engage in conversation. Imagine God being capable of summoning the president or that person you hurt in any given moment, and forcing conversation between such beings to happen. God has total control over the spatial environment, which means that God is capable of summoning anyone, anywhere, at any time.

Godhax are real
>>
>>19593846
Unless God doesn't give a shit about suffering, dispair and sorrow.
It is too busy playing God, literally speaking.
>>
>>19593856
God what an absolute wanker
>>
>>19593873
You aren't the first calling me that.
>>
>>19593844
Thanks for sharing Anon. Dubs confirm.
>>
>>19593883
God, what an absolute wanker*
>>
>>19593891
I will be honest.
If I were God I'd do the same.
>>
>>19593887
i think i have been in this "prison" and this event toally changed my life, faith and view about the world

i dont think i would be the same guy today without it

it was my wkaeup call it feels like that
>>
So by your understanding, then how would one live a life?
>>
>>19593896
posting related stuff about anons having NDE and the world starts spinning and then they pass out

1/2
>>
>>19593911
2/2
>>
>>19593896
>wakeup call
Thats why God is so effective. He literally is capable of waking ANYBODY up.

>>19593904
Follow Jesus's law of prophets and apparently you will maximize your effectiveness in the eyes of God. The more you deviate from Jesus's law of prophets, the more pissed God gets at you.
>>
>>19593904
accept in your hearth that christ died for all your sins and he will save your through his grace if you believe in him and if you are willed to forgive others

trust in him he is the way back to the father home
>>
>"Reptilian" shift in mid-90s
>The World actually ended in 2012
Oh man I totally buy this.
>>
>>19593894

Why though?

Why not just run souls with a propensity to fail repeatedly through existence until they finally get things right?

After all God is outside time and space. Wouldn't all fates already be known to God
>>
File: judahs story.png (508KB, 1195x840px) Image search: [Google]
judahs story.png
508KB, 1195x840px
>>19593844
>>19593911
>>19593922

check the posts which numbs i got
>>
>>19593921
>Jesus's law of prophets
Links please. I looked this up and can't find anything.
>>
File: revelation 12 context.png (437KB, 1315x875px) Image search: [Google]
revelation 12 context.png
437KB, 1315x875px
>>19593930
>>
File: revelation 12 context 2.png (225KB, 1315x875px) Image search: [Google]
revelation 12 context 2.png
225KB, 1315x875px
>>19593945
>>
>>19593934
>Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commandments.”

This is what God wants of us, Anon, and how we deviate from this determines what God thinks of us.
>>
>>19593921
My family is Sufi, and I like the esoteric wisdom passed down generationally.
>>
>>19593963
Yup, we say the same thing.

Love God in everything you do, don't be a dick.

Better yet, make your world a better place
>>
>>19593928
Why not?
It seems like mankind likes to repeat the same mistake ever since the beginning of it's time.
But unlike the dinos which didn't become smart and got smited because of that mankind will destroy itself.
And then God will start all over again.
Maybe I hate God, but I understand it. It is alright...
>>
>>19593419
I've seen the Light and I can say this is truth, but it amuses me about why it is truth. God doesn't actually persuades you about anything, he just shows you the truth and then you freely choose to embrace it.
>>
>>19593472
I find it great to see other people to have experienced this.
>>
someday we will meet us in the afterlife and talking about this thread :)

spreading love and acceptance brothers

there is hope in christ

the dark forces wont win

dont dim your light

let it shine like never before
>>
>>19593635
>>19593618
Taking hold of your ego and personal identity is the worst attack one human can make on itself.
>>
>>19593419
Thanks for the knowledge buddy. You've given me. Much to think about.

I hope your drink stays refreshing, your buzz clear and your life mostly positive.
>>
>>19593842
I have a lot of similar opinion to you. Although differing experiences.
>>
>>19593994
That's too much in the physical. I bet you everyone gets reborn at some point. Even Hitler. May not be the same person, but you will be alive.

Mankind is capable of changing themselves and preventing their own destruction. We literally just have to stop with the disrespect, hate, fear, etc.

Fake it until you make it does work. But it is an internal working. If all people at least tried, there would be peace and true progress. When we add on to our lives, whatever it may be, it has to be able to coexist not just with one another, but also the planet we live on. We have the capabilities right now to save earth and the human race. There is only one object stopping mankind from achieving this.

Money.
>>
Good thread OP, please come back more often. Lots of bad vibes where there should be spiritual mastery and teachings
>>
>>19593419
is this an ad for flatliners?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.