[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Earth is hollow, then how do Volcanoes work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 8cj1cja23gtxxm0su6ait7baqcyxbw.jpg (281KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
8cj1cja23gtxxm0su6ait7baqcyxbw.jpg
281KB, 560x400px
If the Earth is hollow, then how do Volcanoes work?
>>
>>19593411
layer of "mantel" sandwiched between two surface layers

imagine the black line in the crust in your image is thicker and filled with magma and there you go, the earth doesn't need to be all molten rock for volcanoes, it just needs to have some
>>
File: 1425332162952.jpg (293KB, 1122x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1425332162952.jpg
293KB, 1122x1112px
>>19593411
If you paid attention in High School Earth Science you'd know.
>>
>>19593462
The mantle isn't molten rock though, it's hot but solid peridotite
>>
The Earth isn't literally hollow like a balloon with a sun in the middle. It is porous like a sponge or a honeycomb. Hollow Earth is just a misnomer because the vast areas deep below the surface seem so big one thinks the Earth is hollow. A more accurate term is Honeycomb Earth. No conflict with the majority of conventional geology and there are still massive areas large enough to harbor entire civilizations.
>>
>jews and nazis all have secret bases underground
I fucking knew it
>>
>>19594641
So Jews and Nazis are pumping magma through pipes to reach volcanoes?
>>
deez nutz
>>
>>19593578
It's a plastic material which can liquefy crust and mantle material by friction.
>>
my ignorance is irrelevant, the overall shape could still be the same
>>
Volcanos are a lie propagated by round earthers "roundies". Think about it. Have you ever SEEN a volcano?
>>
>>19593411
how can you be so ignorant. The world is flat not hollow, Jeez
>>
File: look_familiar.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
look_familiar.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>19594280
^THIS^
Hollow earth could also be an allegory for the higher planes and/or parallel dimensions that are very close to the physical realm. If there were a portal to the Etheric Plane underground then primitive people who went through it would think it was an entrance to the the "hollow earth".
>>
>>19595892
I have seen one in person yeah c:
>>
Hollow earth is an exaggeration. Its more like a honeycomb shape with large underground caverns that are connected either naturally, or now man made. These caverns are lit by bio luminescent organisms, and underground volcanoes.
>>
File: 1493896479082.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493896479082.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>19593411
Fuckin magnets how do THEY work
>>
>>19593462
This. There is magma in the crust due to pressure and radium producing heat. There is no molten core. Remember, molten iron is NOT magnetic.
>>
>>19594280
>>19597588
Right..and how will these massive civilizations exist and not be detected by us on the surface?If they had radio waves,etc...oh and what would they eat down there? bugs? lol sorry man it sounds fascinating but it's science fiction.
>>
>>19593411
It's another lie to make you believe the sperical earth. You could take a bath in it, it's just mud with fluorescence chemicals to make it seem to be hot and dangerous. Volcanoes are secretly protected areas like the antarctic ice ring. If you come too near to it, so you could actually find out the truth, then you will be shot on sight.
>>
File: Giza (1).jpg (130KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Giza (1).jpg
130KB, 900x636px
>>19594280
>>19597588
Very good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.