[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonymity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
I want disappear...no trace.

How might I achieve this?
>>
KYS
>>
KYS
>>
>>19593131
Face transplant first since face recognition systems have been picking up and you're probably already on the system. Same with hand prints, palm and fingers. After that don't touch any electronics and go into the woods for a few days with enough provisions. Leave behind all documents and everything you own.

Or you could just not even worry about your face and hands go into the woods to never be contacted again and that would be good enough probably.
>>
>>19593131
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39369429

be this lady
>>
Don't be noticed for doing anything except tweaking the noses of people who notice people and you'll have no end of anonymity. ;)
>>
File: dare i.jpg (70KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
dare i.jpg
70KB, 350x338px
faking your death is illegal but remains the chief way to make money off of life insurance
>>
FPBP
>>
KYS

I feel so used.
>>
>>19593131
put on a pair of glasses
it works for Superman
>>
>>19593334
Out in the street, they call it Murder.
>>
>>19593424
But any way you slice it, it's some repugnant shit. most of us can't kill another human for revenge. It separated us from animals.
>>
File: alex jones true sight.jpg (175KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones true sight.jpg
175KB, 261x238px
>>19593424
A journalist calls it "passing away" if they fake their death.
A good journalist says they "died."
>>
>>19593455
Sorry about that. Message of a personal nature.
>>
>>19593131
you could disappear into Siberia

or kys
>>
incinerate yourself
>>
>>19593131
Die.
>>
>>19593131

Impossible in the modern age.
>>
>>19593131
Impossible. Your DNA and meadaa are every where. Welcome to the new age of accountability.
>>
>>19594368
Metadata*
>>
get turned into a vampire ;)
>>
No chance.

You could just, fly to banglidesh and wander around the shitting streets and become and aghori and masterbate on tourists and tell them its a blessing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.