[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gang Stalking General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 08182017-pi.jpg (60KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
08182017-pi.jpg
60KB, 1200x700px
Pls share your expirience with gang stalking.

Do you have any personal expirience how to stop it or to slow it down.

What is your theory why they are doing it to you and who is behind this program?

If you aren't targeted personally do you know any person who might be targeted and why?
>>
>>19593075
>gang stalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
>>
>>19593082

Just remove yourself from this thread. Organized groups would never harass anyone ever. Bullying only ever happens only with one person involved who is the bully in a school environment.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>19593106
Fine then
unless you're a high level government worker/politician there's no reason for someone to "gang stalk" you when you have your info everywhere.
Oh well enjoy your delusions that narcissism brings
>>
>>19593075
At least you accomplished something. Your both mad.
>>
File: 1499741576287.jpg (314KB, 1363x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499741576287.jpg
314KB, 1363x2048px
satanists are a shit
>>
>>19593075

Demons.
>>
>>19593117

MK Ultra wasnt't real either?
>>
https://www.spreaker.com/user/9988805

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/operatio.htm

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/mindcontrol-choosingthevictim.html
>>
>"I am a paranoid schizo virgin loser who doesn't leave his house. The government is after ME for some reason"
>>
>>19593075
The vast majority of gangstalking is done by a group of powerful Christians who want to trigger the second coming by replicating "Christ consciousness." This involves psychological experimentation on unsuspecting people to figure out the recipe of Jesus' psychology. This means making people suffer for the world's sins like Jesus had, which means psychological torment.
>>
>>19593075
I'm a gangstalking victim. I can't go into the details, but just know that you're not alone in this fight and that there are others out there just like you.
>>
File: tokyo.jpg (110KB, 1800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo.jpg
110KB, 1800x1272px
For a couple years now I've been targeted actually. At first it was barely noticeable. I'm a manager of a small warehouse in Nebraska, won't say where I'm fairly paranoid as you can probably guess. I'm not a big shot, the warehouse is mostly used for storage by a well know phone manufacturer for retail. Started mid 2011, I started to notice people standing on my garden in early hours of the morning, now this isn't weird since the back garden is shared with the neighbour opposite and at the time I didn't know who moved in back there, the previous owner sold their house 6 months before. There was a burglary and as far as I could tell the poor guy lost his kid but it wasn't given much news coverage. I always found it sad sure, but I never really considered it my business.

Then I start to notice several shifting shadows out there, theres no light so I can hardly see but over time I realise that theres a group of 5 or 6 always out there in the night, thats really when it started I guess. I don't know what they were doing out there, shifted around and sometimes they would move like they were laughing so it wasn't some stony faced cult. Pretty soon after they turned nasty however, I noticed holes through the fence in the morning and they dug holes for some reason. I thought it was some blasted teens using my garden as a sex den or something. So I printed a warning out on some A4 paper from work, that I knew they were there and they weren't welcome. Only threat was of me calling the police. They never came back but ever since they made my life hell at some times I have to say. Don't know why they hold such a grudge whoever they were but they aren't teens.
>>
>>19593322
It's not the government. Gangs get together to gangstalk because they are negative entities that feed off of people's strife.
>>
>>19593372

I would get night security cameras both in the front yard an back yard. You can't do much about the daily or occasionally harassment they put you through. Me personally I don't carry a voice or video recorder with me as I feel like it would only make me feel paranoid if I did, not carrying such a device improves my life quality. If you want to carry one kudos to you.
>>
File: tumblr_o8klb9Ldg71ucpcboo2_540.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8klb9Ldg71ucpcboo2_540.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>19593392
They called me and hung up. Except for this one time they said something like "I seee you" in this raspy voice like they were 5 year olds. I think the intention was to scare me but I don't have any cameras in my house and after that I damn sure checked. I was certain it was teens until some other mildly inconveniencing stuff began to happen. Four vans would always work in rotation to block my drive, two in regular rotation, one extra on the weekends, and one just at random. My car was trapped for a good week and I was furious until I realised what was happening. I had one towed and managed to drive my car out of the drive, only for its car tires to be slashed the next day. The vans are still a regular occurrence though. I see people stop by my house and just look in every day, which is not normal. Alot of the time its the same person who never does it to any other house. At night time they once tried honking their horn really loud next to my house. But someone called a disturbance in and got a police car parked on our street that night which stopped that nonsense. Most scary thing that happen I'd say was when I noticed signs someone had been climnbing up to my window in the night, damaged veranda and foot marks and I distinctly remember tapping that night. Saddest thing that happened is my cat not coming home but to be honest that might not have been them I'm not a nut job. No idea why they do this. Don't even know its of government influence. I'm not really easily spooked though, I got a 12 gauge and navy training, so it just really boils down to minor inconveniences for me. I hope they stop soon.
>>
>>19593427

I agree, It's mostly all kinds of gangs and criminal organisations getting a rise out of harassing someone, mostly drug dealers. It's like a very primal confidence boost built in the brain receptors if they can make someone feel noticeable unconfortable or get some kind of reaction.
>>
>>19593501

Take pictures of the faces and license plates. If you know someone who has big zoom lenses ask him to borrow it. If it's worth for you buy a reflex camera that is able to change lenses.
>>
>>19593638
Get help, please
>>
File: 1497110722458.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497110722458.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>19593427
>>19593427
>>19593427
>>
File: 1499402908495.gif (536KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
1499402908495.gif
536KB, 480x348px
>>19593075
Right here: https://pastebin.com/siY7cbPi
It was the a few moron Christians, the deepstate and military industrial complex. Don't worry, they'll be getting theirs soon. ;^)
>>
>>19593345
Funily enough this seems about plausible for Christians.
>>
>>19593501

The more you let them hurt you, the more they will. Fear is the mind killer, and they feed off it. I am stalked, fortunately nothing really weird happens to me. But, I think it's because I just don't care. Good luck to you.
>>
>>19593322
>psyhopaths could never exist who would just do it for the feeling of power and adrenaline
>>
You niggas need to read Chasing Phantoms
>>
File: skinner.jpg (160KB, 695x1024px) Image search: [Google]
skinner.jpg
160KB, 695x1024px
>ITT people who act like random cults/groups can't stalk people when the NSA/government/police do it daily
>>
>>19593427
Stupid faggot
>>
>>19594379
>random cults/groups
What would they get out of harrasing retarded youngfags who shitpost on /x/? They dont know anything about anything. They probably can't even make their own dinner.
>>
>>19594403

People like to get their rocks off in weird ways, don't pretend they don't
>>
Mostly it has been weirdos and faggots from tiny chat, craigslist or other such troll habitats fucking around until such a point as i begin doing severe amounts of violence in public, then they run for some reason, and hide, probably in a closet, sniffing their mothers crotch rot panties they stole from the hamper after their dad used them as a cum sop.
>>
>>19594403
>>19594408

also watch this video, it's a real thing. from the description:

https://youtu.be/GsdiYUnKyzk

BetterBadNews looks at the difference between an agent of disinformation and a disinformation agent. Political satire rips internet surveillance, FaceBook fascism and the new Office of Information Regulation boss, Cass Sunstein.

In his capacity as a paid disinformation agent Cass Sunstein has the job of neutralizing the dangerous effects of critical thinking and unpatriotic science on curious but questioning citizens.

Government infiltration

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper titled "Conspiracy Theories," in which the authors propose that, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."
The paper refers often to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Sunstein's position has been criticized by some commentators who argue that it violates prohibitions on government propaganda aimed at domestic citizens.
In this episode, John Young, co-founder of wikileaks precursor, Cryptome, fingers secret government and individuals not unlike Obama handler, Zbigniew Brzezinski, who is caught on video promoting the need for world government and global domination.

BetterBadnewz Berkeley Kid warns that the internet is a big spying machine.
>>
>>19594414

They do it online, they can do it in real life.
>>
>>19593075
There's also another thread on this. Your thread is proof to I and other anons that there is collaborative effort to centralixe anon activity and contributions to be limited by these meaningless threads.

A few days ago, the Jim Carrey thread reached a lot of attention. Guess what followed? Yet another one, and another one beside it on the catalog, as well as two transcendental meditation threads. Now, there are two of these. You have exposed your hand in meddling with this board's content, not to mention the humongous increase of meaningless responses designed to derail discussions.

Your game is fixing to come to an end soon. Too much has revealed as a collaborative effort of subverting board culture. I suggest taking a cyanide pill for how utterly vain this has become.
>>
File: 1505441126501.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1505441126501.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>19593075
Names of actual gang stalkers:
Jon Burley - Northern New Jersey
Nanci Morris - Northern NJ (GF of the above scum bag)
Anita Walker, LPC - Edmond, Oklahoma
Dbi and Carl Franklin - Edmond Oklahoma

> Do whatever you will to these people. They are extremely vile, evil mother fuckers. They should all die.
>>
>>19594482

I don't know what you are talking about, I just want to raise awareness to organized harassment, weither other anons believe it or just think it's paranoid delusions I don't really care, as long as others have heard about it. Group harassment is a real thing, talking about it, sharing information and expirience helps.

For instance many people watch Alex Jones just for humorous value but because of that he is able to get his message out to a much greater audience and he secured his place in pop culture. If people laugh about gang stalking and make it out to be purely something made up by paranoid schizophrenics so be it, but at least they have heard about it.
>>
Finders/ Ninth Circle Cult?
>>
>>19595137
They're even in North Korea.
>>
>>19595137
>>19595144
Searching for victims to sacrifice?
>>
>>19594885
Do you have any proof anon?
>>
>>19593075
I spoke out supporting medicinal marijuana on a city sponsored facebook page during some riots that were happening in my town. The state police destroyed a mans house because he owned a dispensary, which under federal law was considered "just a building with weed in it"

They ripped his livingroom to shreds and scared the fuck out of his kids, pointed guns at them and generally used shock and awe to try and scare him out of supporting the med. mary business. Since then, all of the dispensaries that were left open treat you like a mental patient if you try to buy weed. They constantly remind you that you need help some of them even try convincing you to go to church.

anyways, I linked some pages for medical proof and described some of the benefits, I was completely on this guys side while he was being described as a public enemy. Immediately people I had never spoken to started questioning me in person, all using underhanded conversation to try and get me to brag about it. "Well, I know (persons name) and think he's okay. What do -youuuu- think about him?" Whenever I went to the gas station the people at the counter would bring up silkroad. Then the people at the supermarket started talking about xanax and other meds that people abuse, it all felt like police tactics to try and see if I would brag about doing drugs. Since, you know, weed is just a SLIPPERY SLOPE that FORCES you to take harder drugs some day.

I've said it before. Gang stalking is almost always small government. It is a town trying to identify or remove someone that they don't like. I'm sure in some cases it can lead to weird occult shit, in the same way that fucked up mental hospitals would molest brain dead patients because "there's nothing else to do with them" We've all heard those stories. It's the mentality that the city is a small boat and you're wasting the resources by not appealing to the agenda that the sponsors of the town uphold. Small towns are fucked up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgG4FmhhvzM
>>
>>19593075
You deign to be targeted and therefore you see everyone around you as a potential stalker.

This is a very serious concept you need to understand.
>>
File: 1496163704460.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496163704460.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>19595154
Read it here, believe it or don't. I'll be dead here soon anyway, not going out like a bitch.
https://pastebin.com/siY7cbPi
>>
>>19593345
Thats not christian. Thats anti christ frankist psychology.
>>
>>19595248
I've seen demons in reflections right when it started. It's about harvesting adrenochrome.
>>
>>19595248

I've heard much about the supposed spiritual angle of gang stalking and all kinds of theories from demon possession to reptilians. I am not convinced by any of those.

If they tell you who they are, like for instance them telling you directly or indirectly they are going to their satanic meeting today chances are they are not really satanists and just want to fuck with your mind through giving you false information.

Their biggest trick is to make you believe they are way more numerous, powerful and dangerous than they really are and play your mind and imagination against you. At best they get some kind of rush or extract energy from you when they make you notice them.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.