[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Plain Sight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: jlaw.png (618KB, 748x543px) Image search: [Google]
jlaw.png
618KB, 748x543px
Jennifer Lawrence on her latest Fallon appearance came dressed glamourously as one would expect. Very nice dress, tits out, shit like that. But one thing stood out, and that was her inverted cross earings.

Now, some will argue that the inverted cross itself is not satanic. It is plastered all over Catholic symbolism and teachings. It is the symbol of Saint Peter being crucified upside down because he did not deem himself worthy enough to be crucified like Jesus. The pope has one as he is the successor to Peter.

Others will tell you that symbolic worship and idols are very anti-christian.

And there are those who are satanic in their beliefs, who use the inverted cross as a show to say that they are very against Christ and his teachings and the religion as a whole.

So, this raises my question, is Jennifer Lawrence a stout and devote Catholic Christian? Or is this another "in your face" direct attack on Christianity.

FWIW, I'm in the camp that belives (((Catholicism))) is an inside job. I also don't believe she is a Catholic, and that her handlers had some part in her wearing them.
>>
>>19592564
>all the crosses carried by her Christian supporters "may as well be pitchforks."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1100/jennifer-lawrence-trashes-christians-republicans-james-barrett#
>>
>be St. Peter
>try to do something nice for Christianity
>pretty alright crucifixion
>dead and everything
>watch over the church for 2000 years
>some faggot comes along and makes your nice thing into blasphemy
>fuckers can't even tell whether or not the thing I did was even nice anymore
>fucking shit hell cunt bitch ass motherFUCKERS
>>
>>19592564
They hang better that way.
>>
File: Spongebob_disgust.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_disgust.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>19592624
>tfw
>>
No christian i know of wears any inverted crosses thats all catholic / satanist apparel. Only God knows her heart however the majority of celebrities have to participate in satanic rituals.
>>
File: fag.jpg (112KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
112KB, 605x605px
>>19592564

>a jew being anti-christian?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDJBKUJ684o
>>
>>19592564
Look at who she is sleeping with; vote with your vagina. That's where her beliefs/heart lies.
>>
That's not Jennifer Lawrence.
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't look like that.
>>
>hollywood stooge showing off satanic symbolism
>surprised

She's a good little goy that probably did some major dick sucking/kiddie fondling. Became a superstar outta nowhere. Even got an oscar. It wasnt for her acting chops
>>
File: 404.jpg (40KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
40KB, 700x700px
>>19592564

Or maybe she used them because they are cool... because she likes cool things

Inverted crosses are very nice

>sexy form
>rebellious
>>
>>19592564
Wait why would they just oblige his request like that?

>hey guys I know you have no regard for my religion and regard my messiah as a charlatan but could you be a dear and crucify me upside down because of those same beliefs that you don't respect?
>>
>>19592564
in all honesty wearing anything with a cross is probably blasphemous since it makes a spectacle of the passion.
>>
>>19593588
I've often wondered this myself. It doesn't sound logical at all.
>>
>>19593588
Because it was funny. You got a guy about to be killed in a terrible, excrutiating way - and this nutter's only concern is the orientation of his body? LOL, sure, whatever you say crazy-guy, let's crucify him upside down.
>>
>>19592915
she does look hella different in and since "mother!"

better, but different
>>
>>19592564
>celeb in a bubble
>turboslut
>self-righteous feminist
>anti-white rhetoric
>now signaling edgy satanism
I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
>>
>>19593588
he didn't request for it

he said he wasn't worthy

so the romans smart-assed him, and peter got more than he bargained for
>>
>>19592564
She's just trying to be edgy, anon. Going for that gothic look, or maybe trying to be more Christian. I don't know.

There's a good chance that she doesn't even decide what she wears for these interviews. She probably has a stylist who puts together something fashionable for her that she just goes along with.
>>
>>19592564
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>19592914
Your intuition is boundless
FUCK THE SHILLS
How much money sates the desire of such a miserable existence?
>>
>>19592564
Shes making a jab at christians. Just the other day she said the hurricane was trumps fault too. Just another collectivist lemming. But she might be into the occult like her hero hillary by now. Who knows. Need more proof.
>>
>>19595131
moral narcissism a.k.a jewish liberalism
>>
File: MKULTRA.jpg (407KB, 742x839px) Image search: [Google]
MKULTRA.jpg
407KB, 742x839px
>>19592564
MKULTRA
>>
>>19595148
Even if it originated from a Jewish sect. I wouldnt call it Judaism. Thats almost like claiming gnostics are reps for the average christian.
>>
Orthodox cross can't be inverted because it's sides are all the same length.
>>
>>19595071
Pretty much this. I think it's likely a mix of her being an edgelord and the choice of her stylist(s). From what I can tell, a lot of what you see celebs wear for public events are mostly whatever the stylist chooses. The earrings were probably more her call and she wanted to be edgy and no one would really tell her not to wear them since no one is going to end up bombing her house after. If she had gone after Islam though with some sort of mockery with her outfit, I highly doubt they'd let her do it.
>>
>>19592564
It's actually (((Protestantism))) which is an inside job. Catholicism is an extension of European Paganism. Protestants took away all the pagan elements just to satisfy their (((masters)))
>>
>>19593511
this
same reason people get tattoos, piercings etc
>>
>>19592564
She didn't pick those. Probably didn't even think about it. Jaded.
>>
>>19596089
Maybe, someone convinced her, if it isn't true, let them speculate. It sells movies. I guarantee that person is a Satanist.
>>
>>19596092
I don't think they have much choice as to what they wear, unless stipulated in a contract. Look at the shows producers.
>>
>>19595169
It's illuminati.
>>
File: IMG_2258.png (376KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2258.png
376KB, 700x512px
>>19592564
All these media people have a real hateboner for Christianity and LARP as Satanists. They seem to think that the "alt-right" is Christian and not nihilistic chaos-worshippers. If neoreactionaries ever took over, these vain profane in the media would start praying on their knees that the cult of Kek would have a change of heart and become Christian converts.

Somewhat ironically, the media can follow fashion trends but still remain very out of touch with things of substance. They haven't a clue, some of which, understandably, has to do with their enemy's beliefs being so bizarre. Christianity is a familiar punching bag for them that makes them feel comfortable.
>>
>>19592624
This

UPSIDE DOWN CROSS ISNT SATANIC
Even if you worship Satan you're worshiping god by proxy

Tl;dr I don't understand religion
and all of the faggoty loop holes
and fucking bullshit workarounds
but If you look at heavily Christian
Populated areas they always get
hit by disaster
>>
>>19596131

>UPSIDE DOWN CROSS ISNT SATANIC

You're right, but they see the upside down cross as an occultic inversion.
>>
>>19596101
It's the same. The Illuminati manage top pop-stars MKULTRA control, moron.
>>
>>19595109
>>19592914
Some are shills, i was just being an asshole. Can't pick them apart and you fight a non-existent battle.
>>
>>19592564
>conscribing meaning to a womans accessoiry choice
>implying the dumb bitch didn't just think they looked good
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.