[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Listen , /x/, there’s been some weird shit happening around 12-3 AM outside my window. Every once in a while, outside the bathroom or my room (touching rooms) I hear a tap on the window. There’s no trees near my house, and my window is about 5-7 feet off the ground. My neighbors don’t give a shit about me so I doubt it’s them. I’m posting this because last night it escalated a little. I hear a kind of..growl(?) It sounded like a dog or cat trying to speak english. Scared the shit out of me. Am I going insane? What’s going on?
Any help or suggestions appreciated.
>>
File: dudefairy.jpg (31KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
dudefairy.jpg
31KB, 500x298px
>>
>>19592556
It’s definitely not a bug, the tap is too loud, timeframe too small, and bugs can’t..speak or whatever
>>
>>19592570
What does it say?
>>
>>19592588
Nothing coherent yet. It sounded like an animal trying to speak English. A sort of strained yip. I didn’t see my neighbor’s dog outside when I looked through the window, nor did I see any cats near the window
>>
>>19592613
> < ||
> 0||
> < ||
> |
> | ---\o/
> |
> ||
> ||
?
>>
>>19592529
Can you record it and post it here?
>>
>>19592685
I’ll attempt to, if I hear it again tonight. It only did it once or twice when I was listening.
>>
>>19592824
Bit of an update, I walked over to the area outside my window. Nothing is there. No tracks, evidence, anything. The only oddity is that the grass in the area is short as if I had just cut it, when in fact I haven’t cut the grass for at least a week
>>
File: 1503272994079.gif (206KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1503272994079.gif
206KB, 256x256px
>>19592529
If the clicks are from the feds, look into this write-up: https://pastebin.com/siY7cbPi
It's a story about the deepstate destroying a guy's life with various types of tech and how they work.
>>
Maybe there's a giant parrot tapping on your window
>>
>>19592924
Picture?
>>
>>19592948
I’ve yet to take anything, as stated, I’ve only heard it active in the dead of night and haven’t been able to see what is making the tapping or the sound
>>
>>19592932
Thanks, I hope this isnt some CIA bullshit, though I have been feeling a little more paranoid lately
>>
>>19592996
Pic of the grass?
>>
>>19593049
I’ll take it next time I go outside. The grass is dead leading up to the area.
>>
>>19592932
Thanks for the article, though it is defenitely not that. There aren’t specific clicks based on what I do, I don’t think.
>>
>>19592660
What does this mean?
>>
>>19592529
Skinwalker?
>>
>>19592529
Sounds like a fart to me.
>>
the rake?
>>
>>19593165
I sincerely hope not
>>
>>19593229
That old creepypasta? I doubt it
>>
>>19593229
Speaking of, has that story ever been verefied, or has it been replaced by the skinwalker/skingait/goatman stories?
>>
>>19593320
It's just a creepypasta that shares similarities
>>
>>19592529
Its CIA niggers. Hit em with you car or somthing
>>
>>19593350
I will, granted I see them fuckers
>>
>>19593346
I see. That’s odd, the stock “Rake” image that I saw a while back is the same one people use for skinwalkers and the like sometimes.
>>
They are referred to as Tommy knockers.

More likely its a chimo pervo bouncing rocks off the window.

Suggestions:
Arm yourself at night, draw your curtains closed, lock the doors and windows. At the first sign of intrusion if they cannot identify themselves as being family.

kill
>>
>>19593229
The Intruder was my favorite creepypasta
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.