[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the British royals literal reptiles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1499824855504.jpg (127KB, 700x721px) Image search: [Google]
1499824855504.jpg
127KB, 700x721px
Are the British royals literal reptiles?
>>
Most likely, the English are literal inbred ugly retards, 99% of them, it's unlikely they have anything to do with the achievments of Britian throughout the years.
>>
>>19592297
They're not even 50% British blood
>>
>>19592282
Anyone have a video of this? Since it was broadcasted.
>>
>>19592282
"Reptile" is a codeword for Jew

as in "those snakey bastards stole my country"

Only other Jews push the "Shapeshifting Lizard" story

the Shapeshifter part comes from the fact Jews took white slaves over thousands of years and bred themselves into a white skin colour, but they never lost the blacks noses.
>>
>>19592297
>>19592282
The current English royal family are all German. I will butcher this history, but IICR the last true-blood is related to the Stewarts. After reformation, certain families were ousted do to having picked the wrong Christianity branch. Whatever the case, another disconnected family took the throne after the Stewarts lost. There is a sole relative surviving somewhere but I am too lazy to Google.
>>
>>19593312
The Scottish and Irish Royals were the "legitimate" royals, the Norman Royals invented a history "Brutus myth" in the 1700's to sure up legitimacy when America, France and Scots/Irish were trying to kick them out.

That's why we had "Hedge Schools" and "Mass Rocks" in Ireland, the truth would get you killed (Troy was real, the Scot Royals are descended from the Pharaohs, the Bible was altered etc.)

It's better than any Dan Brown book, but those are pushed to blur the lines of fact and fiction and cause anyone to question the enforced history into a social pariah.

I wish I was joking. I know this is all fact.

t. Proud Paddy
>>
>>19593283
>she may not be human
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>19593378
Tell me more
>>
>>19593283
Or maybe shapeshifting has to do with cryptojews. Donning new names(alias's) and acting like Christian whites
>>
>>19593312
There is this as well but I'm to lazy to check which bloodline it follows
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Abney-Hastings,_14th_Earl_of_Loudoun
Michael Edward Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun (22 July 1942 – 30 June 2012) was a British-Australian farmer, who is most noted because of the documentary Britain's Real Monarch, which alleged he was the rightful monarch of England instead of Queen Elizabeth II .
This goes back to Edward IV. But apparently the war of the roses was a big lie/embellishment/hoax created to give legitimacy. But his line apparently goes back to the 15C
>>
>>19592282
don't be ssstupid
>>
>>19592282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NlEbeA2t_U&t=14s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3IQePcxjhg&t=31s
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.