[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 46

File: $_86.jpg (152KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
$_86.jpg
152KB, 1000x665px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Last thread >>19585847
>>
Howdy /div/ how have you been?
I'm available for the next hour to give some readings, please provide me:

>Direct query (no generals please)
>Gender(s)
>Feedback when applicable is always welcome
>>
>>19591899
Female
What does M feel towards me?
>>
>>19591899
Hi, Alari.

Male
Please tell me if i will be able to make my dream come true and how?
>>
>>19591899
How does the girl i met today feels about me?
Male and a female
Thanks
>>
>>19591899
Female
Is this party/event/invitation going to happen, will I go and what will be the outcome?

Thank you.
>>
>>19591899
Female
How can I find my passion? Like what do I have to do
>>
>>19591899
Male
What does K feels about me?
>>
>>19591899
Male
What kind of game is she playing with me, like what does she really want from me?
>>
>>19591899
Male
I want to write a story and maybe get it animated or something like that but could youtell me if i can do this? and if it can be good?
>>
Kek so many lurkers!
>>
>>19591899
Hi Alary!
Please don't skip me :c
Fem
I'm not sure if the career I want is the right for me, and if I'll be able to enter the university I want, should I go for other uni?
>>
>>19591899
Male
Will my current friends make MNG happen or do I need to find new ones?
>>
>>19591909
>What does M feel towards me?
9 of Swords, 4 of Cups, 10 of Wands rx

One big ouch, here dear. You're causing a lot of anxiety and worries in M's mind, taking his sleep away even. Mostly because he doesn't feel connected to you, some sense of apathy and lacking of comittment. He's failing to see the positive side of your interaction. All I can see for the moment is that maybe M is trying to release the load... I'm sorry

>>19591928
Not so many as some are just querying twice :3
>>
File: alari on august.png (52KB, 1905x193px) Image search: [Google]
alari on august.png
52KB, 1905x193px
>>19591899
ok, so back in july i asked you a query and pic related was your answer, i must admit i still have no idea that was about
i rate 2/10 apply yourself
>>
>>19591899
Nice dubs! Btw when you gonna upload a pic of yourself!? You surely are a brazilian qt3.14!
This (pic related) is how i think you look like!
>>
>>19591899
How did N felt about the letter I wrote for her?

Male.
>>
>>19591899
Male
How do I come to love myself unconditionally and fix my abysmally low self-esteem? I have no idea where to start or what to do.
>>
>>19591899

Heya~<3
>>
>>19591899
God to many readings i hope that you had some time for me.
Also, need to know of my exgf want to come back to me, and what about my friend Patty is she having second thoughts about being with me? Thanks
>>
>>19591996
Forgot gender I am a male
>>
>>19591899
Looking at the query I know this will probably never get answered but why not.
Male

What will happen if I ask out Lizzie
>>
>>19591950
Thanks a lot Alari! I'll give feedback
I lile him, and I feel like he likes me too, yesterday he said he likes how I am and that he admires me (he always says he falls for girls he can look up to) but sometimes he acts distant from me, so I think your reading is accurate :) what I don't understand is, why does he feel like this, like he wants to be distant from me?/I'm always nice to him and he knows I'm not a player, but maybe he is not sure my feelings are genuine
>>
File: alari.jpg (27KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
alari.jpg
27KB, 313x470px
>>19591913
Hi there, I like your query! Made me think of this song :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_yyXw83rt8

>Please tell me if i will be able to make my dream come true and how?
9 of Swords, Page of Swords, 4 of Pentacles rx, Chariot rx, World rx

Anon, how realistic are you in regards of your dream? The main card as being the 9 of Swords, gives me doubt on the sense of worries of not getting what you want. Your mind is restless, you seem to have everything set up in your head but you just want to get it all for yourself in this dream of yours? Being greedy and possessive won't do any good for you anon. The more you try to hold tight on the dream, the more you lose control of it. I feel like you want it so badly but it's not by force and domination that you can make things work. If you keep going through this path, you won't find the closing you need. Relax more, be more fluid and don't try to possess it, but work with it. Good luck!

>>19591966
Well if you don't know what happened to you in August, I can't tell you precisely what it was all about either, being general can apply to anything. But seeing the spread, yeah starting something that didn't get right over, but letting go of what wasn't important/good for your own well being.

My apologies if it wasn't clear or accurate. Thanks for your feedback, hightly appreciated. <3

>>19591978
oh wow 2hot4me
but sorry to disappoint you anon, I wasn't blessed by such wonderful genes, I'm pretty much like pic related :3
>>
>>19591899
Male
I had a dream where my ex basically shittalked me and said I was awful and her new boyfriend is better and it's given me a lot of anxiety. Is this dream indicative of anything and what are her thoughts on me right now?
>>
>>19592038
>Anon, how realistic are you in regards of your dream?
i dont know, the odds are really smal or nonexistant,but i want to try it.
>gives me doubt on the sense of worries of not getting what you want. Your mind is restless, you seem to have everything set up in your head but you just want to get it all for yourself in this dream of yours?
You're correct on this, Alari.

>Relax more, be more fluid and don't try to possess it, but work with it. Good luck!
Thank you for the reading and the advice, i'll follow it.
>>
Hey /dev
would do 3 readings tonight.
>need hair or eye color
>no asks about health
>feedback is appreciated as i'm getting back into tarot again
>>
>>19592038
>Thanks for your feedback, hightly appreciated
no problems, i mostly do it for myself so i don't forget, not for some form of passive agressiveness
>>
>>19591914
>How does the girl i met today feels about me?
Star, Moon rx, 3 of Wands

That's a bold thing to ask since you two just met but I guess since you asked that she might have been given you a good impression.

She feels quite optimistic about you, maybe even rejuvenated, but she's unsure about the signs you've given, she's not decyphering you well but definitelly looking forward to get to know you better.

>>19592015
Oh that's great to know, much better than what I read. Well it's not that he wants to be distant but perhaps his feelings are too much for him to handle? I guess here is more about him than yourself. He might have some past wounds he needs to heal to fully get with someone I think.

Thank you for your feeback dear, wish you both all the best.

>>19592074
Good luck on your pursuit anon, I think if you change the approach you'd have better chances.

Like, when you want to make friends with birds, you don't have to set up traps and cage them, but patiently earning their trust daily by giving food, slowly they will come to you. It's all about not forcing but winning. Wish you all the best <3
>>
>>19592087
brown hair
what does B think about me
>>
>>19592087
hair and eyes are dark brown
Who is my soul mate?
>>
>>19592090
Yes i tought i made a good first impression and why not ask, thank you Alari
>>
>>19591899
Do you accept occult queries?
>>
>>19591899
Will She become my Gf?
I am Male.
>>
>>19592087
Black hair
What does J want me to do regarding our feelings?
>>
>>19592087
dirty blond with green eyes
i'd like a general reading but if specific can you tell me if there is any chance i get a job soon?
>>
>>19592094
>hanged man
>knight of cups
>5 cups
Bs thoughts about you are positive and the feelings about you are highly emotional, maybe even romantic in some way. but this can turn around quickly. s/he seems not to know you very well. something about your character like willingness to sacrifice too fast or loyalty can be misinterpreted by B.
>>
>>19591916
>Is this party/event/invitation going to happen, will I go and what will be the outcome?

10 of Swords, King of Cups, 7 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles, Queen of Wands rx, Ace of Swords rx

It's either not happening or probably going to suck big time anon, this spread screams to me to not attend as it might not go well as expected, some troubles may arise there. Sorry

>>19592088
>not for some form of passive agressiveness
I didn't take as such, seriously, but I really appreciate your honesty anon, I like receiving feedback, not just the positive words, so I can improve and help you guys better.

I hope we have better luck next time <3

>>19592117
Aye you're welcome anon, I just think of that song "Hey I just met you and this is crazy but I asked for a reading on us, so call me maybe?" xD

>>19592124
not currently anon, got some bad juju last time
>>
Could somebody explain to me what occult queries means? Is that about being possessed or something?
>>
>>19592087
Black hair, brown eyes
How will my next gf personality be?
>>
>>19592150
>I hope we have better luck next time <3
hope so too, i have no questions to ask tough, maybe for another time
>>
>>19592097
>queen of the swords
>ace of cups
>5 wands
your soulmate will be a very independent and strong person. s/he will be a challenge for you and in the beginning it will not be easy to win her/his heart, but in the long run your future will be happy with wedding and/or kids
>9 pentacles
it's very possible that your soul mate is somehow related to your job maybe a workmate
>>
>>19592178

I was just wondering this myself!
>>
>>19591918
>How can I find my passion?
Finding passion for me has been so easily, I guess because of my Scorpio moon, makes me dive deep in the subjcets I like. Maybe your chart could tell us more than a tarot reading.

King of Cups, King of Swords, 3 of Pentacles
Well your passion must be something you want to master and control. It has to come within, your emotions. Perhaps you'd need to balance yourself more, so quiet your waters until you can see things under the surface. Your feelings plays a good role, but only when thet are in order you can see clearly. And then take a more rational approach. Let's say you've found pleasure in drawing after you quiet yourself, but you never did before. The King of Swords tells you to seek for manuals about drawing, get in touch with people that do draw, get bull- I mean encouraged on /ic/ to draw etc. Find the tools you need to develop that. If it's writing, same can apply, dancing you go to a dancing course. And with the 3 of Pentacles by the end tells me you're not supposed to do it alone, so find like minded people that share the same passion and grow with them, perhaps do a collab work would be satisfying. Best wishes!

>>19592178
>>19592209
It's a query about occult and magic works, how a spell would go, wtf a spirit wants from you, and yeah i think being posessed also counts

>>19592194
aye all good, I'm not going anywhere anon, still there's my email if I'm not here [email protected] I should check them more often
>>
>>19592222
>It's a query about occult and magic works, how a spell would go, wtf a spirit wants from you, and yeah i think being posessed also counts

Coolios. Well that's OK.

I wanted to ask: What is my love life looking like for the next year, and what chances do I have to have kids/start a family?
>>
>>19592131
Sorry but i don't think I get your question ... can you maybe be a little more specific?
>>
>>19592251

I'm male, btw
>>
>>19592222
>I'm not going anywhere anon
yup, here forever
>>
>>19591919
>What does K feels about me?
3 of Cups, 9 of Pentacles rx, Magician rx
She probably sees you as a buddy but was closer to you once, now K doesn't seem to overcome something that happened in the past and might feel that you're not to be trusted :/
>>
>>19591923
>What kind of game is she playing with me, like what does she really want from me?

Hermit rx, 3 of Swords, Hierophant rx
Welp... She's not feeling all butterflies and rainbows about you, more like wanting to isolate herself, she's suffering, did you two had a fight? She's not willing to be the same, she wants to make things different, but since she's still hurt that might take a while, I think.
>>
>>19592135
>ace of swords
>chariot
>page of pentacles
Your job problem will get solved soon! while the page signalize a good opportunity too gain money, the ace represents a turn to a better future and the chariot underlines it additionally
>>
>>19592281
hopefully this turns out to be true
thanks!
>>
>>19592253
Like what does J want me to do, what does she want from me
I know she likes me but I don't understand her sometimes
>>
>>19591925
>I want to write a story and maybe get it animated or something like that but could youtell me if i can do this? and if it can be good?

Justice, 7 of Cups, King of Wands
It looks good, but you've got to get a fair share of things, there's a tendency of getting lost in your idealization. Make sure what you want is viable, not just a daydream, be more realistic. Try to see the bigger picture, not get too clingy in details and you'll have good chances. Work as a team if you can. Good luck!
>>
>>19592087
brown hair and eyes
could your cards describe my soulmate please? im female
>>
>>19592280
Kinda, thanks
>>
>>19591899
Would people elect me if I stood in class election? WouldI win

Male
>>
>>19592180
>knight of pentacles
>justice
>3 swords rev
she will be someone who vhave the same values in moral as you do. she is a laid back and mature person who doesn't hold grudges
>>
>>19591899
Will I have to repeat the course?
Male
>>
>>19592288
i hope so too! good luck
>>
>>19592087
Can you describe my next gf? Personality or looks
Brown eyes, black hair
>>
>>19591864
Male
What do you see in me?
>>
>>19592087

brown hair, blue eyes
can you tell me about my next boyfriend? ty mag
>>
>>19592289
thank you for the further input
>sun
>7 pentacles
>6 cups rev
it seems she had some bad luck in previous relationships, that's why she doesn't want to hurry up thinks. she wants your relationship to build up steadily and slowly develop itself. there is no need to do anything just hang out together like you use to
>>
>>19592345
Brown hair and green eyes
>>
>>19592306
>>19592340
>>19592353
sorry but i'm getting tired.so no further readings for tonight
>>
>>19592364

that's no problem, thanks for doing as many as you did =)
>>
>>19592371
thank you for your understanding! nice to read stuff like that
but i'll be here tomorrow around the same time so maybe i can do a reading for you tomorrow
>>
File: chinese-painting-lotus-flower.jpg (35KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-painting-lotus-flower.jpg
35KB, 380x377px
>>19591944 >>19591946 >>19591979 >>19592010 >>19592052 >>19592127
>>19592320 >>19592324 >>19592251 >>19592260
I'm sorry lovelies but I must finish now, as I'm getting tired and someone speciall is calling ^_^

If you still want a reading from me, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll do my best to answer you guys, my apologies. Wish you all a great day.

>>19591983
Ohai there ~<3

>>19592222
>>19592266
quads and dubs confirmed welp

>>19592316
I'm sorry anon, wish I had a better read or you. Hope you two can work things out.
>>
>>19592383

Thanks for your time alari! we appreciate it
>>
>>19592383
No problem thanks, take rest
>>
Trading

I wanna know if I'd be elected the class president if I stood for elections
>>
>>19592087

Hi
>>
>>19592521
Hello
>>
>>19592539

How are you
>>
>>19592547
just trying to pull out these anal beads, seems like they are stuck :(
>>
>>19592547
fine thanks. how about you? have we talked yesterday with each other?
>>
>>19592565
that must hurt
>>
>>19592565

You should get some help with that.

>>19592568

No but you summoned me so I'm saying hi.
>>
>>19592573
alright, so hi back. some idea why i summoned you?
>>
I'm going to do a couple readings. No future readings. I need gender/genders and query.
>>
>>19592592
what does he thinks about me? is he in love? im female
>>
>>19592592
what did that iranian girl think of me?

she's female, im male
>>
>>19592592
What are the feelings of TC toward me?

She's female
>>
>>19592592
why can't I get laid?

male
>>
>>19592582
I'm interested. I'm not even involved.
How did she summon you!?
>>
>>19592592
Is there anyone interested in me at AF?
Male into females
>>
>>19592592
Is E (male) in the right place for a relationship?
I'm female
>>
>>19592592
did you bail brah
>>
>>19592592

female
will my love life improve in the next few months?
>>
>>19592649
you get me! so much unanswered questions
>>19592573
>>
>>19592673

Not them but ask yo shit, darlin. I'm super bored so I'll do one reading for the first person that responds to this post.
>>
>>19592592
Female
Why can't I love myself?
>>
>>19592604
It feels like really good buddies. It seems like you two have each other and you don't feel lonely. I can't tell if there is any romantic interest, but you two are getting along. He's feelings probably didn't grow as much as yours, but there's a small chance that something romantic could happen. At this moment I can't tell more than this. I hope it was helpful. Feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>19592727
Because it finds you.
>>
>>19592709
what did that iranian girl think of me? was she mirin?

im male
>>
>>19592592
What opinion do women have of me?
Male
>>
>>19592609
Did she left you some form of contacting her? Do you have contact with her? She's waiting for your message. She's thinking about it as interesting beginning of something new. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19592592

what are the chances of me getting elected as the class representative
>>
>>19592733
What?
>>
>>19592732
it's true that we get along well but we are not close. let say that he is higher ranked in our social environment where we meet and i don't know how to approach him. but when we talk our rather short conversation are nice
Thank you for your time
>>
>>19592615
Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>19592737

I Ching: Hexagram 28 - Changing Line 3

She wants the dick.
>>
>>19592805
boi
>>
>>19592775
we briefly talked, asked her name and stuff, nothing more. I'm surprised she took it that seriously kek
>>
>>19592615
>>19592850
She have interest in you, but she thinks that you're a bit too conservative and it's making big wall between you and her. Try to show her you can do better than you already are. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19592592
female
what are j's feelings for me
>>
File: 1487175527132.jpg (116KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487175527132.jpg
116KB, 400x800px
>>19591700 >>19591703 >>19591704 >>19591707 >>19591709 >>19591755 >>19591757

Sorry, something came up. Any of you still around?
>>
>>19592984
I'm >>19591707 still here
>>
>>19592984
i'm >>19591703 →
>>
>>19592993

>Why is he kind to her?

>If you can add even a little to a little, it’s worthwhile.

>Eight of Swords (R), Two of Swords (R)

There is no a major motive behind his kindness. He simply believes that being nice to you is better than not being, he might believe that you need it as well.

He likes to sum more than subtracting.

>What does he wants from her?

>Suppose he said one of us was good and wise? Oughtn’t the one who heard that to be very anxious to examine the object of such praise?

>Magician, Empress

There might be romantic interest, yes. He wants you to acknowledge him as good partner and is willing to pamper you a lot while trying to impress you. He show off but the good type of show off i suppose? He also wants you to be more self sufficient and trusts that you can do better in life.

Seems like a really nice guy honestly. If you are interested your chances seem good.
>>
>>19593004

>And who is most capable of treating friends well and enemies badly in matters of disease and health?

>Eight of Pentacles, Six of Swords

He wants you to be more precise in your actions, i more consistency. If you are moving on move on, if you are staying stay; that sort of things?
>>
File: 1495834413950.gif (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1495834413950.gif
14KB, 100x100px
Still doing some readings. Probably three more [3]

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions
>>
>>19593128
>Male
>Will I find my soulmate by the end of the year?
>>
>>19593128
male
What can expect if I join this place 'MM'?
>>
>>19593128
Female
in what kind of person I will turn in future?
>>
>>19593128
Male

what do girls in my class think of me
>>
>>19591757
>>19592984
Still here man
>>
>>19593139

>No yes/no questions

>>19593141

>But I assure you, Socrates, that I have already
investigated them and have taken a lot of trouble over the matter, and things seem to me to be very much more as Heraclitus says they are.

>Three of Pentacles, Four of cups, Seven of Wands

You already have some idea of what to expect, someone probably already informed you of the basics. There will not be any wild surprises and you might need to stay on your toes in order to remain relevant or to make this MM relevant to you.

It will not be a catastrophe so you need not to fear; dont let this reading discourage you from trying out. Good luck
>>
>>19593128
Will I find love soon?:/
Male(ish)
>>
>>19593128
male

What did S think of me?
>>
>>19593139
>>19593184
Sorry my fault, I misread.
If you're still doing readings.

>Male.
>Where should I look for my soulmate?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19593128

if you get to me that's fine,if not that's fine too

female
what are the chances of my love life improving soon?
>>
24 m scorpio

Trading tarot reading

Q: Why don't I feel excitement/joy anymore? What's blocking this? Something internal or external?
>>
>>19593184
Thank you for the reading, that's correct.

I already know more or less how things would be in there, I was just curious whether I would make something useful out of it or just waste my time.
>>
>>19593250
Ten of Wands, Nine of Cups, Nine of Wands, Death

It's something internal or there's a phase in your life that's ended that's making you feel really bad. As we get older we become more aware of how shit conditions are around us and the world isn't as small anymore. It's big and full of shit. That's why you're depressed. You need something new to start in your life so you can start feeling better about you and yourself as a person. Start a new hobby to fill the void.

V or M?
>>
>>19593153

>When you bring anything into being that wasn’t in being before, we say you’re a producer and that the thing you’ve brought into being is produced.

>Page of Swords, Seven of Swords (R)

You will be very correct and somewhat innovating in both, your way of life and the way you present yourself yo the world. I think it goes in lines of that kind of people that are so straight in the way the live that it comes off as unexpected for the type of world we live in nowdays.

Great cards.

>>19593173

>So you’ll be forgiving and, as you said, happy if we can somehow extricate ourselves even slightly from such a powerful argument?

>Two of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles

The overall idea of you is positive. They believe you as adaptable and crafty. Someone who has earned a more positive opinion after some initial flukes or misconceptions.

Their idea is still subject to change, of course. They are no crazy about you but you can impress them further is you try. Good luck
>>
>>19592383
What about Discord, mom?
>>
>>19593089
Hey sorry I had to go out, I'm just confused because he said he didn't have any interest on me and now changed... thank you for your reading.
>>
>>19593337

Cool, well that's what I was hoping it was actually

V - Five of Swords, maybe miscommunication or disagreements going on there, some opposition

M - Page of Cups, presenting positive emotion toward this person would make things good
>>
>>19593361
First one. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19593191

>No yes/no questions

>>19593207

>If the passer-by ignores these instructions and disobeys them, he must be liable to the reproach of having betrayed the laws

>Emperor (R), Knight of Pentacles

They dont think you had ill intentions but they do think you crossed a line or placed a very oppressing boundaries to them. They still saw your worth, however.

>>19593211

>Soulmate dubs

>We had things that come to belong to particular things in this way: if they come to belong to both, they do to each also; and if to each, to both

Quite a mouthful eh?

>Chariot, Knight of Swords

You are not the only one looking for, your SM is as well. Make it easier for her eh? Go out more. Particularly to places that entice discussions from your part, places where you knowledgeable and could make you competitive.

Hobbies, work? You both are good talkers. Good luck anon
>>
>>19593128
What will will my soulmate be like? I'm a straight female. Thank you. I guess you wont get here anymore but I might try.
>>
>>19593405

No problem, thank you for the feedback by the way.

Hey, if you like him and he likes you, i dont see the issue. Even if he was kind to you in order to get in your pants later on, the more important matter remains to be if you like him, isnt it?

But you know the situation better than i do, that is just my blind opinion. Good luck and i hope everything goes well for you!

>>19593442

No problem!

>>19593255

Thanks for the feedback mrd dubs.
>>
>>19593128
male

any girl crushing on me right now?
>>
Will my soulmate find me and stop me from killing myself or am I supposed to kill myself?
>>
>>19593502
>this is the person people ask for readings

I really hope im wrong and youre not a reader.
>>
>>19593506
I'm not a reader, just someone looking for answers. A good source told me that my future is I kill myself and I believe it.
>>
>>19593128
Female
What does he think of me?
>>
>>19593515
don't let your dreams be dreams :^)
>>
>>19593515
>tripfag
>suicidal
>attention addict

wow what a shocker man. also if a reader tells you your future is to kill yourself, that reader was a roleplayer(inb4 this is schizophrenic voices inside your head, then you should do it.)
>>
Looking for a general reading from anyone.
Male
What is stopping me from having a successful relationship?
>>
>>19593515
>>19593502

Soulmate here. Please, dont kill yourself!!!
>>
>>19593546
You're not my soulmate. How do you know you're my soulmate?
>>
trading
what does X think of me??
gf material?
>>
>>19593562

I say i am. How are to solve this predicament?
>>
>>19593597

How are we*
>>
>>19593597
Then what's my real name, faggot?
>>
>>19593592
can you do occult queries

Such as "I am making a portrait of (spirit's name)
How do they wish to be portrayed?
>>
>>19593502
You'll find them rather than them seeking you out. They're not going to be a virtue signaling helpful person by any means and the assistance they offer is more along the lines of having something to do, or having a goal in mind. Like a list of things to do before going or something along those lines. A situation where the pursuit or interest in this person or what could be is more of a dissuasion than the lack of desire to become an hero, or having them actively pushing you away from it, they might not even be aware that such a things is on your mind.

You hardly seem the type to "pull the trigger" on those plans to end things that way; so to speak. It'll come to a point where it's considered and things get close, but you'll sort of walk the plank look at the water below and contemplate it turning back for a moment only to see other people watching you and keeps from taking that last step off the edge.
>>
>>19593614

Wow, rude :^)

>tfw my soulmate might be about to commit Sudoku

Feels bad man.
>>
>>19593642
If you're really my soulmate, I tried to talk to you, every day for the past 5 years and you ignored me. Why do you hate me so much?
>>
Hi!
Name Initials: R.A.T.P
I'm 24 years old
Cancer
Male

Question: What does A.A.I.P [Female] thinks about me?
>>
>>19593649
i read your bullshit for 5 minutes and i got a headache, imagine tolerating your yapping for 5 years jeez.

Stop stalking the poor guy/girl and fuck off
>>
>>19593686
I'm not stalking her. She stalks me when she reads my mind and talks telepathically to me.
>>
>>19593746
i was fucking her tight little pink pussy last night telepathically , felt so good
>>
>>19593217

>Assume that Clitophon agrees with you that it’s ridiculous to neglect the soul itself while concerning ourselves solely with what we work hard to acquire for its sake

>Empress, Eight of Wands

Very good chances, actually. It will come naturally so do not try to force things, i take they are already heading that direction. Work on yourself instead eh?
>>
File: FUCKER.jpg (109KB, 1199x849px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKER.jpg
109KB, 1199x849px
New bible so I'm doing bibliomancy until I get bored. Post pics of Jesus if you want a reading.
>>
>>19593128
Male
will i get with M R soon, and hows that relationship going to go?
>>
>>19593778
am i going to get with that qtpie grill?
>>
>>19593778
will that lad actually help me or are they mentally ill
>>
File: jesus-christ-images-3.jpg (134KB, 570x717px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-images-3.jpg
134KB, 570x717px
>>19593778

What was that event about?
>>
File: christ.jpg (10KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
10KB, 305x165px
>>19593792

forgot pic
>>
>>19593802

Psalm 21, Verse 1

The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
>>
File: the brother of all.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the brother of all.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>19593778
who was it speaking to me then and were they good or evil
were they telling the truth
i hate spirit fuckers sometimes
>>
>>19593800
sorry mate i ought to read past the bibliomancy part
>>
File: IMG_4755.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4755.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Good morning /div/ it's been a while. Hope you're all good. I'll be around to answer questions and chit chat, readings will be later this afternoon I'm afraid. In the meantime have a Gaytime

Love and Good Vibes <3
>>
File: jesus_moses_elijah.jpg (67KB, 590x780px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_moses_elijah.jpg
67KB, 590x780px
>>19593800
>>19593847
could also help for me to post the pic
>>
File: gun jesus.jpg (73KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
gun jesus.jpg
73KB, 852x960px
>>19593778
What do i have in terms of love to look forward to in the next few weeks?
>>
>>19593833

Thank you!
>>
File: jesus-5.jpg (294KB, 1108x788px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-5.jpg
294KB, 1108x788px
>>19593778
what should i be looking for in m life right now?
>>
>>19593872

Genesis 41, Verse 9

Then spake the chief butler unto Pha'-raoh, saying, I do remember my faults this day:

Same thing as usual.
>>
>>19593852
>get a calling to leave from some spirit lad
>offering to "help me"
>look around the room for someone no ones there despite the sound coming from the topright corner of my room
>during this feel a malaise throughout my body and a deep chest pain. feel my soulcoming up from my chest and exiting my head feels like its leaving
>tell them to "fuck off cunt i got christ" (i was severely spooked)
>feel chest pain and soul leaving immediately end
>still had the malaise
>see 4 tally marks
>the 4th tally mark away from the 3 is crossed through and is completely erased
>feel my soul comeback
>pass the fuck out
seeing as you are diviner mate i'd like to ask for some help getting some sense because it happened a week ago and im still spooked to the bone thinking about it
i've been extremely lonely for the past 3 weeks if that can assist also
>i didn't ask for this
>>
>>19593852
Hi Empath, You sort out all your family issues? I missed the last stream unfortunately so i'm all out of the loop. I'm looking forward to catching the next one.
>>
>>19593617
>Such as "I am making a portrait of (spirit's name)
>How do they wish to be portrayed?
you want me answer this?
>>
>>19593769

oh nice, i met someone new recently so we'll see where it goes. thank you
>>
>>19593932
>>19593932
oh and i was completely paralyzed and out of body but still felt these sensations (out of body as in i could watch my self from behind and look around the room as if astral projecting)
>>
>>19593907
well, it could always have taken a turn for the worse, so that isn't exactly bad news, thanks.
>>
>>19593936
sure if you want I'll do yours in return. I'll star yours in a second
>>
>>19593899

John 2, Verse 20

But ye have an unction from the Ho'-ly One, and ye know all things.

You need a heaping helping of vitamin J in your life. Get right with The Lord
>>
File: 1480762604695.jpg (44KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480762604695.jpg
44KB, 620x350px
>>19593778
Will I cross paths with her again?
>>
>>19593529
>also if a reader tells you your future is to kill yourself, that reader was a roleplayer
Not necessarily. I had a well commended reader mention suicide in a scy. It never went that far for myself, but I was having contemplations. You can differentiate roleplayers more by the advice attatched to the readings and tone of concern.

>>19593515
Even if part of it is true, the future is still under your control.
>>
>>19593592
2 of swords, 4 of cups, 4 of wands, the sun

Okay so at the moment they are contemplating rather or not you are gf material, but if all goes according to plan, they will think of you in the light that you wish, but right now they are like "hmmm.... maybe" or perhaps they are descrated currently with affairs other than you or romantic stuff.
>>
File: 1483825265600.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1483825265600.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
>>19593778
About this job and school
>>
>>19593949
You dont mind empath/scry do you?
I hope not?

>"I'm so powerful, yet elegant. I can strike you down and do it so effortlessly"

I see ivory and a sleek panther. Black obsidian, a wand.
>>
>>19593972
*distracted.

>>19593982

okay thank you I will take that to heart. Btw is this you
>>19593592
>>
>>19593988
gotcha and thank you!
>>
>>19593852
Morning! I'm hoping you can do a reading for me regarding my professional career in the short term.

Please.
Am currently studying for a certification exam I have 2 days from now and will take a 2nd certification exam in November to start applying for a job I would love to have in a place that I would love to live in.

I guess I shouldn't ask about how my tests will go specifically so I'm asking for a professional career general in the short term.
>>
>>19593852
>In the meantime have a Gaytime

im gay

i suck lots of dick

i spit tho (?)

gotta have standards
>>
>>19593974

2 Kings 12, Verse 19

And the rest of the acts of Jo'-ash, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Ju'-dah?

Your past actions are going to strongly influence how things go for you.
>>
>>19594026
>tfw next line is: His officials conspired against him and assassinated him at Beth Millo, on the road down to Silla.

I dont deserve this shit
>>
>>19593932
>>19593944
Holy shit that is spooky man. If you like I can do a reading on the whole situation once I'm finished up here in gym. Doubly so because I'm pretty sure you're an aussiecunt like myself.
>>19593933
Family issues are like cancer; they don't go away until you kill it or die haha. But I still love em, and things are...quiet for now. They're away at a wedding for the weekend and I'm enjoying some RnR from the emotional roller coast. It's all good, I miss the one yesterday due to someone special needing me.
>>
>>19593778
What does this girl (MP) feel towards me bro
>>
Can someone tell me if there are any spirits or demons following me? Something of that nature. I'm a male with brown hair and green eyes
>>
>>19594056

1 Samuel 2, Verse 22

Now E'-li was very old, and heard that all his sons did unto all Is'-ra-el; and how they lay with the women that assembled at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
>>
>>19594047
Ay mate! How are you? Just started reading the way of the superior man, and boy, what a read! Thank you so much for it, yes? Mind telling me the name of the Calisthenics one again? I forgot x-x
>>
File: Screenshot_20170914-211759.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-211759.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>19593778
>Is Grammy going to be alright?
I appreciate you reading
>>
>>19594075
Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
>>
>>19594047
a reading would be nice
i was more asking about what you think about the situation and especially the vision of tally marks due to divining i'd think you would get more info from my situation
not australian just a cunt btw
i've had out of body experiences before but the rest is extremely spooky and leaves me wondering who contacted me and if i fucked up by telling them to leave (which i doubt as they left from the mere mention of christ) i think the tally marks represent chances to take the deal but im not too sure
(btw you've done readings for me before and they were all extremely accurate thanks mate)
>>
>>19593837
Genesis 2:18
It is not good that the man should be alone.
>>
>>19593964
Psalm 4:6
Lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.
>>
Airquery for anyone kind enough and have the time.
Will we work this out? We will be happier after this? Female Nov 10, Male Aug 4
>>
>>19594181

Coins: Head Y Tails N

Results: 2x Heads, 1x Tails

Yes, but there is going to be lingering resentment that could fester and grow.
>>
>>19594103
Sirach 6:26
Stoop your shoulders and carry her and be not irked at her bonds.
>>
>>19594192
Thank you very much, sounds like all the other times so you're pretty much spot on A+. Looks like nothing will change.
>>
>>19594195
>>19594171
>>19594145
>>19594113

Not my readings.

>>19593778

Accepting no further queries since the lost souls have begun their misguided acts.
>>
>>19594210
That's what happens when you ignore people.
>>
>>19594195
Oh wow.
I appreciate that.
>>
>>19594200
Reading please for any future spooks?
>>
>>19594192
You got one more in you?
>>
>>19594210
Hey what kind of branch of Christianity are you into.
>>
>>19594093
That's awesome man. Is this the way of the superior man or the way of men? They're two different books. Both definitely worth reading! You're welcome man. Convict conditioning was the calisthenics one.
>>19594119
Yea, the tally marks weirded me out also. It may mean a few things but I think a reading would help give me a more defined answer as to what they mean.
And that's awesome man, I love seeing past querants and thank you so much for the kind words <3
>>
>>19593853
Sirach 32:31
Rebuke not your neighbor when wine is served, nor put him to shame while he is merry;
Use no harsh words with him and distress him not in the presence of others.

>>19594219
Isaiah 30:5
All shall be ashamed of a people that gains them nothing,
Neither help nor benefit, but only shame and reproach.
>>
>>19594219
Seeing dishonored for some reason. And a video of the protests Tommoro.
Near future you'll get a wake up call mentally.
>>
>>19594251
Hey one of your readings about the university being hard came true unfortunately :(
>>
>>19594251
The way of the superior man. Google showed me that when was searching for the book.
The book is fucking amazing, seriously. The fact that I found this book by a mistake make things even more interesting, for there is no such thing as coincidences.
I will read the way of men as well. I've found them online, but I want to buy them and keep them.. such a good read.
>>
File: 1ekwzz.jpg (129KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1ekwzz.jpg
129KB, 500x566px
>>19594277
Except the Only book you really need is the book of the dead.
>>
File: 2HPUst2h.jpg (84KB, 610x762px) Image search: [Google]
2HPUst2h.jpg
84KB, 610x762px
>>19594251
Empath how is your job.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (48KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
48KB, 300x250px
>>19594272
Does any of the two guys in my class I think r cute like me back?
>>
>>19594284
Hello ches
>>
>>19594276
Awww I'm sorry to hear that anon, I really wish I was wrong but thank you for letting me know <3
>>19594277
Yea man, there's no such thing as coincidence and that seems very serendipitous that you found it. Keep reading it, I feel it's a good balance book for The Way of Men (has skeletons on the cover). Yea man, definitely worth buying. I put aside $100 every month towards books I want.
>>19594288
My job is good chessie, how's life in the US?
>>
>>19594297
I'm seeing more a goth guy with a strip of blue in his hair for you. Try and go to a punk show and find him.
As for those guys there both cute but there's no real similar interests and it won't go anywhere.
>>19594310
Hello? I made nachos today and got gotham haven't watched it yet I hope it's good. Walked ten miles yesterday.
What did you do anon
>>
>>19594262
What does this mean?

>>19594272
>Seeing dishonored for some reason.
I'm dishonorable, even only for being on this shit site, but I'd like to keep up appearances. Anymore information on that?
>Near future you'll get a wake up call mentally.
Those are always fun. Hopefully it's not too durastic because life's pretty good right now.
>>
>>19594323
Nah I'm not in the US black doesn't want to keep me. I wanted a pumpkin latte but I dunno what it tastes like. Your auras cute tonight like the constellation of virgo or something.
>>
>>19594339
It's a really heavy feeling off you. Almost crushing. You need to hit a wall and really find someone else to draw the poison out of you. I'm worried about you anon. Post your hands I wanna see if this gets better.
What about getting a pet? That would be great. Why not drive to the nearest river and cleanse your soul with the three stones ritual? It works.
>>
>>19594339
>What does this mean?
I'm not sure what you meant by 'future spooks' or if that was just a super general query, but that passage is about people who hoped for and expected great things from other people, but ended up disappointed and were filled with shame and reproach.

Perhaps it applies to your situation, or perhaps not.
>>
>>19594325
But will i date any of them? I dont go to punk shows.
>>
>>19594340
>>19594363

>pumpkin latte
Let me barge in here and say the pumpkim spice ones from starbucks are utter shit. Opt for chai tea latte or something.
>pet
I might get a dog.

Which hand? I can do both
>>
>>19594381
Thanks. It might since someone close has made some unrealistic promises lately.
>>
>>19594389
Try and get a border collie. The patricians dog. That's what I was worried about. That it would taste like shit. I like London fog what kinda tea is that. Is that chai
Doesn't matter
>>19594381
He might mean negros? Maybe he should wear white. They don't like it apparently.
>>
>>19594340
RIP, that's a darn shame. Pumpkin lattes are amazing, had some when I was backpacking around the UK. Also had the pumpkin pie Poptarts once and it was literally heaven.
>Your auras cute tonight like the constellation of virgo or something.
Daww thanks Ches. No idea why, but I did just finished legs and butt gym day
>>19593932
>>19593944
Are you still around my man? Can I grab your details for a reading?
>Name
>Gender and description
>colour shape combo
<3
>>
>>19594323
It's alright. School is hard. Let me know when your reading again. Your accurate, even about things I don't want to hear lol.
>>
>>19594409
London Fog is good too. Chai has more flavour imo.

What about a lab? Or a husky?
>>
>>19594413
I dunno vegemites gross dude.
Black has a lot of stuff on at the moment I guess too much to meet up just yet. It really does look like virgo and stars... What did you do that makes you look so right tonight.
>>
>>19593852
>>19594413
>>19594019
Still here as well.
Just dropping my details in case you do my reading.

Jose
Male (Brown skin, short, athletic, easy going with all types of people, both introverted and extroverted)
Blue Square
>>
>>19594323
I was doing something similar with books, but since I'm so focused on my studies I'm not reading as much as I would like, but once I 'get going' I plan to read as much as I can and improve my skills...
>>19594325
Hm.. studied and I'm still studying, cooked potatoes and chicken and skipped the gym... My quads are killing me.
I really enjoyed Gotham and I hope you'll too :)
>>
I feel lost like I walked into some kind of spiritual fly trap and it is being carried to the trash.

My question is, Will I find a passion to bring my life meaning again?
>>
File: eye color.jpg (68KB, 427x272px) Image search: [Google]
eye color.jpg
68KB, 427x272px
>>19594413
still here mate
Joseph
Male 6ft moved around all my life never really had a solid friend group near aspie tier (actually tested twice and was barely off) grills seem to find me attractive but im such a autist that i'll never speak to them unless they speak to me
also told by my few friends from all over that im like their extra brother and funny once i chill around them Taurus if that helps and my eyes look like pic related colorwise otherwise your normal run of the mill cunt in texas (other than than my interest in esoteric shit)
Amber Oval
tried to give as much info as possible without people irl knowing me from here
to clarify im the spooped lad with the vision
>>19594442
this dude isn't
>>
>>19594434
What about a pug there cute less active and really happy dogs.
What's with the greys as guides For you? There's one standing behind you... Have you practiced and magic recently. Usually they like to hang out with people who do.
>Seeing two people on your murder line that will have a impact that holds your core being.
>Jupiter line says you need a easier social life or none at all
>Mars said that you work and play hard.
There is a possible kid late in life but it's a accident
Seems your pushing yourself too hard on you mind at the moment your life lines long except for a car accident near the end. Just be happy
>Finances are meh tier
>Career line sucks...
>Health line is broken up near the accident. Could mean death or intense rehab
>>
File: 8576cccb1bf562df595862de67fadbde.jpg (190KB, 817x1222px) Image search: [Google]
8576cccb1bf562df595862de67fadbde.jpg
190KB, 817x1222px
>>19594440
>>19594440
ches do i bang the redhead or the glasses
>>
>>19594440
Vegemite is sooo good though. It's just amazing
Yea, sounds like he's a busy man. Maybe sometime soon.
>What did you do that makes you look so right tonight.
Who knows? I've been rebalancing myself in all aspects and I'm a very very happy man these days. May be its showing through?
>>19594442
I might grab yours man, we'll see what happens okay
>>19594452
Gotcha dude. Give me a moment and I'll get right onto it
>>
>>19594452
What's tx like. I'm glad your not drowned.
If you like esoteric shit why not go full Gnostic. Tauruses I like. always reliable.
Mabye tell me about your vision.
>>19594444
But why the potato's if you didn't go to the gym? You know what Studying suxs! That's a relief about Gotham I don't know anything about batman.
>>19594450
Ask for a spirit to guide your life. You'll start to feel everything lift like if you are brave enough try to ask on Ouija board for a guiding spirit
>>
>>19594498
Glasses there always surprising. Unless you want to try a redhead and lose your dick.
>>
>>19594517
Because I was hungry and I love potatoes, I literally can't resist.
I actually think that the Mr. Bruce's scenes suxs like studying.
>>
>>19594440
Is the older guy ever going to be interested in a serious relationship with me?
>>
>>19594452
b-but I'm still here anon...

>>19594502
Yeah no pressure, do it if you feel like it.

Hopefully I have some time after this upcoming exam to practice some pendulum work so that I can start trading for /div/ readings. Pendulum work is just what calls me the most, although I've heard that I should do Tarot, but the straightforwardness of pendulum work. I just love it.
>>
File: don't say the n word goku.jpg (36KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
don't say the n word goku.jpg
36KB, 600x452px
What's up, FUCKERS!

I'm doing some 3card tarot pulls for the first time in a long time. Gimmie your
>age/gender/sign/query/song
and receive a nice little reading. Feedback/trades optional but always welcome.
>>
>>19594413
Hey Empath, you still around? You asked me to query again last night.
Jon
Male
Will I see that person I met on Monday again soon? What is our future?
>>
File: goatman-5-things-to-know-ftr.jpg (37KB, 600x258px) Image search: [Google]
goatman-5-things-to-know-ftr.jpg
37KB, 600x258px
>>19594535
How did you have the potatoes. I mean there pure sugar I wouldn't be surprised if you had a gain of a pound.
>>
>>19594517
>whats texas like
depends on the part of texas
east texas is deep south
west texas is your stereotypical "cowboys, oil dynasties, and religion"
south texas is pretty much florida on the coast and the inland of the south is mexico but less tourism
north texas is plains cowboys (oklahoma is a colony of this)
and the hill country used to be a comfy mix of all but now its becoming california lite
honestly however your really have to live in texas to understand it
>why not go full gnostic
while i find it interesting and already hate just about every modern church gnosticism never really "proved" itself to me
the vision thing you can read here
>>19593932
>>19593944
less a vision and more getting fucking spooked by some spirt cunt
but would appreciate any insights into it from you
>>19594544
wasn't saying you aren't here i was just trying to tell him that you weren't me as in his post he was asking if i was still there and you responded before i did
sorry if it troubles you son
>>
>>19594546
Hey are aliens real?
>>
>>19594546
Female
Aries
Rick Astley Never gonna give you Up
Will I get with the Libra or the Virgo guy?
>>
>>19594546
>20/male/virgo
Just a general reading would be nice.
>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
>>
>>19594554
Sources say, most likely. But I haven't personally met any, as far as I know.
>>
>>19594546
Male
Aquarius
What does NSD(female)
Felt about the letter I wrote for her?

Black bird- Beatles.
>>
>>19594413
>I did just finished legs and butt gym day
How do you keep your motivation for the gym? I get so lazy after squats.
And is that amazing mother of yours doing alright now?

>>19594495
>Have you practiced and magic recently.
No practing, but I do read some basics
>Seeing two people on your murder line
Does this mean I'm going to have a kill list? I'll be like Arya in GoT
>Jupiter line says you need a easier social life or none at all
I haven't talked to friends in months. Are you sure this is good?
>Mars said that you work and play hard
Yes, until burning out
>car accident near the end.
Cars are terrifying. That's why I don't have a licence.
>Finances are meh tier
>Career line sucks...
Luckily I'm a trust fund baby. Even if I fuck life up, it won't be too bad.

Nothing seems too bad here desu
What did you get for a drink?
Pugs are cute. I worry about their health though.
>>
>>19594546

Female
Pisces
Are he and i gonna end up dating or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEP72XorgdQ
>>
>>19594546
female
capricorn
Will my dream manifest?
Beatles - Penny Lane
>>
>>19594546
female
cancer
How can I find more direction in my academic trajectory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=z7rxl5KsPjs
>>
>>19594549
First I boiled them and then I baked in the oven with salt and garlic :3
That's fine, I can burn the pound away with time.
>>
>>19591899
Cuck
>>
File: faun_by_ulltotten-d38ukz6.jpg (374KB, 900x1385px) Image search: [Google]
faun_by_ulltotten-d38ukz6.jpg
374KB, 900x1385px
>>19594551
Like you still feel them right there's four still around your house tall grey looking guys... How did you not ap without sage in your pocket to ground you.? Did you visualize roots? cause it wasn't Jesus that pushed you back.
Man what a close call. You almost lost your soul. Oh it's just begun BTW. Enjoy.
Has the knocking or stuff moving happened yet? I guess you could make friends with them.
>>
>>19594557

>You: Ten of Wands, Reversed
>Virgo male: Three of Cups, Reversed
>Libra male: Eight of Cups

Well, first I see you're overwhelmed by your burdens. Stop committing to new projects and relationships when you can't even handle that which you are already agreeing to be responsible for. Clean your room. Get rid of all that stuff you don't need. You can't be everywhere and trying to is just gonna ruin you further.

Virgo male is broken, beaten down, and depressed. He's barely able to get around on his own. Maybe he hides it well, maybe you're just into that sort of thing. If you're not willing to either fix him or wallow with him, it's gonna be rough sailing. Perhaps knowing why you'd go with him reveals the answers to his problems.

Libra male is a lot better on paper. He's smart, he's funny, he's got his shit together. But, well, to put this bluntly: you don't. He's gonna make you feel really nice, he's gonna build you up to his standards, but he doesn't "need" you the way you do him, so when he gets tired of putting the work in without you improving, he's gonna leave.

Sorry there's not a lot of good news, pal. You gotta steer yourself in a more positive place before your shit's gonna work out. Doing a bunch of stuff you don't want to isn't the key to making you "better".
>>
>>19594452
>Empath+Tarot;Occult Specific
Death
3 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 7 of Swords
Counselled by Queen of Swords(r) and Page of Pents(r)
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0wbDEfE2cUI
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 254x198px
>>19594593
Don't pretend your waifu doesn't fuck all the mains while your still playing with your hand.
>>19594568
Look into root work it's fun.
>>19594560
Awe ilu no refunds.
>>
>>19594546
Tauro
F
I'm insecure about the career I'm chosing and the university I'm planning to go, should I go for other options in both cases? what's going to happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8H-vztguQ
>>
>>19594558

>You: Page of Cups, reversed
>What must be done: Three of Wands
>What is in the way: Ten of Pentacles

You're out of ideas, that much is clear. I think it will pay for you to shake things up a little. Go forward and try that thing you wanted to do. If you're really backed into a corner because of some commitment or debt, the time is now to violently push forward against it. Get away from what is holding you back, viciously so.

You've got to be reborn. You're not utilizing any of that creativity you've got saved up. I'm gonna recommend you take a trip somewhere else, you know you're able to. It doesn't have to be something fancy or long, a week in a different city will do.

I understand that you fear for security of money and lack of wealth, we all do. But holding on to what is comfortable yet shitty instead of chasing the passions of the unknown because they're spooky means you may as well already be dead.
>>
>>19594546
>>19594546

male
capricorn
what is my calling in life?
Red hot chilli peppers - Dani California
>>
>>19594618
So how've you been, Ches?
>>
>>19594544
>>19594548
Gonna have to skip these for now guys, my deck go invaded and needs a cleanse. Listen to the reading I just did for more info
>>19594568
>How do you keep your motivation for the gym?
I will be the sexiest me I can be no matter the cost! Hell, I'm almost there. I want my future partner to bite her lip every time I get out of the shower. That very thought is fuel enough. Also, donkey kicks are the single best and worst thing ever!
She's currently up north at her cousin's wedding. Having an amazing time I have no doubt, away from my brother's berating
>>
>>19594617
That's fucking terrifying. Is he gon die?
>>
>>19594649
Damn didn't know that could happen. Hope your deck turns alright.

Great for you and hitting the gym though keep it going, stay consistent, best of luck.
>>
>>19594631
The thing holding me back is me.
>>
>>19594546

>24/male/cancer/Twilight - ELO
what should i expect for my love life in the future?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19594618
Can confirm, rootwork is fun, and crown of success oil is the shiz
>>
>>19594655
No idea, I sure as hell hope not. That whole reading was funky as fuck. I hope the guy is okay.
>>19594660
There are forces greater than you or I at play in this world. Of course they can weasel their way into things like this. The fact that it so quickly identified me and went straight for my deck to the reading is a little concerning though. Definitely is linked to occult/higher mysteries/divination that one

Hell yea I will man, swimming every day too for them shoulder/chest gains
>>
>>19594546
Female 20 Leo
Rock with you - MJ
What does M feel towards me?
>>
>>19594546

30 / M / Gemini
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSmq0VHZznc
What am I supposed to learn from recent betrayals? I did nothing but give freely and without expectation to my friend, and not only did he betray me, but because he didn't come clean months later until I smudged the house on a hunch, I went and made decisions that have left me crippled financially. He did the wrong thing yet I'm the one being punished, I genuinely don't get it, and need to know what I'm supposed to learn, thanks.
>>
>>19594617
>skeletal death nigga wanting my soul
>cock blocking you from telling me anything
>spread is spirit nigga trying to jew me
>apparently fucking with your cards
well mate it seems like i'll just have to roll with it and see what comes
be sure as fuck tho im running to you niggas next time spoopy shit happens
it fucked off at the mention of christ so i guess prayers will have to do for now i would prefer not to involve more spirit cunts into the situation
from what im seeing this could be them trying to give the mark of the beast (you aren't supposed to be here and it offering something to me along with its fear of christ) and it came at a time when i was lonely as fuck whatever it is im fucking spooked and might shit my drawls at a damn cricket chirp

thanks for the reading i'll be in these threads in the future (btw the last reading you did for me i was under the nickname hound if you might remember that reading from weeks ago it's subject is linked to this)
>>
>>19594771
>>19594771
also what exactly were you trying to look at that the blocked you from
im a living wild wild wasteland perk from new vegas and theres a metric shit ton of things in every aspect of my life that could invite death cunts looking for secrets
>>
>>19594824
"that they block you from
>>
Doing some readings so ask away and remember to state your age and gender.
>>
>>19594866
>>19594582
>>
>>19594866
23, dude
am i a very lucky person?
>>
>>19594866
Male,23
Can you see where I'm going to meet my next girlfriend?
>>
>>19594866
Female
What will my next job be like?
>>
>>19594866
18 female
Will i get with the libra or virgo?
>>
>>19594866
20, Female
How can I become closer friends with him? Does he even want us to be friends?
>>
>>19594582

You need to put on a suit, that suit might be a space suit or something like that, the point is it's hard out there with all these high intelligentsia people coming online into the workforce, but you stand out from this crowd, I definitely see that so be happy you were born with an extra twinkle in your eye. Back to suits now, it is a job that might deal with HAZMAT materials, or perhaps some other science based role. Enjoy and good luck it was nice talking to an upstanding member of the community.
>>
>>19594866
Male
What career path should I pursue?
>>
>>19594882

You are to a degree, it's hard to explain really you were gifted with something that lets you expand your horizons quicker than most and this would have helped in your years on this earth. Do your best by apply yourself more often, it can also open up new doors.
>>
>>19594866
F
Love reading
>>
>>19594886

Your next girlfriend is a total layoff, meaning you won't be able to get off of it. She is fun to be around and magnetically draws you in to a deeper level of understanding between you both. You are lucky because she is such good fun and company, be happy you were born under the same star as her.
>>
>>19594866
Thank you for doing this.

26, male
Can I have a career reading, please?
I attended an interview yesterday and would like to know if i will be employed through them anytime soon. Or if I have any other opportunities for employment in the near future?
Thanks again for your time.
>>
>>19594889

Your next job will involve some difficult choices as far as job flexibility goes, you won't have that ultra luxurious option of having time off like you currently do now. In saying that the role is exciting too you and involves a good days work so you can go home and put your feet up and forget about it. It will literally suck without the right hours.
>>
>>19594915
Did you see how we are going to meet?

Thank you so much either way, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19594866

female, 28
will i find a bf this year?
>>
>>19594906
cool, thanks. that all makes a lot of sense to me.
>>
>>19594866
Female
20 what does mp feel towards me?/
>>
>>19594866
Female 20
Love reading for the next few months please
>>
>>19594891

The libra has issues, heard it from me. Go with the virgo because she has so much more when it comes to talent, do you want to masquerade with someone who has talent? Then go with the virgo again because she has the right pairing of common interests and clickability that you are looking for.
>>
>>19594866

30, male
Why am I being punished for the misdeeds of another?
>>
>>19594947
Theyr're men
>>
>>19594895

It's not impossible to get closer, do it like this approach the next available encounter and pounce on him and be a cute kitty to get the base of his brain working again. You really need shock treatment with this one, the sooner he sees this side to you the more he will crumble a bit inside and fall for you that much quicker.
>>
Trading.

Do I proceed with the Chinese art project or is this going to be a boondoggle or backfire on me?
>>
>>19594923
So the job is exciting?
But the hours will be hard?
>>
>>19594903

Your career path is not professional meaning it is probably some form of blue collar employment which means your dead mate, that sector will be the most successful position as your human labouring abilities gradually strip away from society as a whole your great ability to get motivated and do the job. This will afford you an eventual business one day that will keep you comfortable and happy.
>>
>>19594866
Female 26
Does he want to propose to me? He's been sending the vibes lately
>>
>>19594866

Wew, long line.

I'd like to know what the cards say for me with this path I'm walking right now.
18. Female.
>>
>>19594962
nine of swords, the hermit, nine of cups

i would not. the anxiety alone from worrying if you will fuck up or not will lead you to fucking up because you do not have confidence in this project and it will project into your work. you will find emotional satisfaction and that is the only thing in the end. not so much for material gain that will be harder for you to gain with this path. you will not do as well as you would hope with it.

does v or m like me?
>>
>>19594866
Male
What will be my future wife's personality be like?
>>
>>19594992

>V or M

V: The Moon
M: The Hanged Man
Clarification: Eight of Pentacles reversed

M. V has hidden motives/hang-ups/doubts. M may do something clumsy from time to time but cares enough for you to go out on a limb for you.
>>
>>19594866
Will I be a good parent?
18, M
>>
>>19594967
Can I not change it? Or am I stuck to live a mediocre life?
>>
>>19594649
>I will be the sexiest me I can be no matter the cost!
Who cares about health? Fuckable aesthetics is of real value :^)
>Having an amazing time I have no doubt, away from my brother's berating
Yes, that should provide some much needed cool off time.

>>19594899
Other readers have mentioned medical field research. This seems to align a bit. Thank you for taking the time.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19595089

>magickal slaves thinking they can leave next gf queries unanswered

Time to crack the whip
>>
Would be nice if someone gave me a reading

Can things between Madison and I work out in the very long term? Or should I not take the relationship seriously?

If you need any information to help with your reading, ask and I will gladly provide it. Thank you in advance!
>>
>>19595107
question?
>>
>>19595141
What does S feel towards me?
>>
>>19594866
20, Chick,
Should I continue to persue a job in the military? If not, which career path should I go for?
>>
>>19595120
i dont have a gf query you funny 9gagger :DD i had a career oriented question. stupid boy.
>>
>>19595153
sorry for the delay,

A feeling of politeness, but just that. Not obligation, or fondness, but a general attitude of pleasantries and a type of "customer service face" to it all. Someone who is a good person, and pretty cool, but still a bit distant in some way. Like a polite school chum, or a coworker kind of feeling, casual polite conversations but nothing more that that simple acquaintanceship.
>>
>>19595197
Interesting, very accurate.your query?
>>
>>19595200
do me a solid and read >>19595162 instead, really didn't have anything to ask anyhow.
>>
>>19595153
are you that awkward guy, named amela or something? I remember you from years ago who would continuously/desperately inquire about an "S".
>>
>>19595162
9 of swords
10 of cups
the empress
ace of pentacles
9 one wands

yes, it will not be easy but you will find what you are looking for after beating down waves of anxiety you will encounter
>>
>>19595162
Out of curiosity what branch and type of job prospects are you considering? Really depends on those two things that generally determine how good your time in is.
>>
>>19595221
>>19594922

Can I get a reading please?
>>
>>19595223
Air Force as a Linguist. It's what I want to do and am seriously passionate about.
>>
trading
>>
>>19595231
No shit? Navy CTI (interpreter) reporting in. Can't say about how it is for you blokes in the Air Force specifically, but linguistics work is way worth it if you dedicate yourself to your studies, the hardest part is getting through basic and A-school, after that it's a pretty comfy job actually.

Already take the DLAB?

>>19595236
will read for you so I'm not just off topic shitposting, what's your question?
>>
>>19595124
The Moon, Ace of Wands, 8 of Pentacles.
Right now you need to calm down because you're feeling to much anxiety and fear in the situation you're in. Ace of wands indicates that this is an either or situation. If you leave her you won't have trouble starting anew with someone else. If you stay with her you'll have problems like any couple. But you just need to DO SOMETHING. Relationships are a two sided. 8 of pentacles means whatever you want in the relationship it is attainable. But not without paying attention and gradually putting hard work.

>should I not take the relationship seriously?
Honestly, it is completely up to you. If you really want to work on your relationship with her your happiness is not unattainable. However if you were to end things now you won't be miserable without her. You just need to make a conscious effort to do something about it.
>>
>>19595258
Whats up with L? Does he really feel nothing for me at all and will we reunite?
>>
>>19595258
Small world man. I have weight to loose before recruiter will chat with me or even let me test anything. But, I'm pretty confident about the DLAB. I've been getting fit this past year to be able to get in. Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>19595274
Thanks a lot. I will consider this.
>>
>>19595274
>>19594922

Hi, could you do this for me, please?
>>
>>19595277
L seems to feel constricted and need a little space, things seem a bit clingy or confining on their part, and they probably are slightly annoyed or feel as if what they signed up for isn't at all what they expected things to turn out as. the desire for a bit of distance but not wanting to be harsh, cruel or hurt feelings too much. Honestly I'd just try to move on from this one. It seems like a short break is the best way to deal with this one, try to take a week or two off from taking with them, checking up or worrying about what they 're doing and see if that short break gives a sense of clarity. Seems things are just way too close and uncomfortable at this point for both parties.

>>19595280
Good on ya m8, keep up the workout routine. Hope it works out well for you. The DLAB is a tough exam so don't underestimate it, it's perfectly normal coming out of it feeling like you bombed it super hard, only to learn you passed when you get your results back. Also expect them to train you one of those critical languages like Arabic, Chinese, or Korean, too many people go in thinking it's a free way for weebs to learn moonrune or to just pick up an ez language and get paid extra dosh for it.

Best of luck for your hopes of interpreting for the Air Force. Hope you make it friendo, and that it works out well for you, a someone in a similar place, it's a solid career choice if you ask me.
>>
>>19595326
fuck that's too true... are you up to do another? what about B?
>>
>>19595326

can i have a reading from you too? i can trade but i'm not that great at tarot.
>>
>>19595326
can I have a reading from you too? Will get a relationship from the man I love?
>>
>>19595332
B is scoping things out more or less. They have an idea of things but are sitting back and watching at the moment. B seems to be trying to read the situation a bit more and may even be wondering or conflicted about how they feel about things at the moment. Interested enough to hang around a bit more and see where it goes, or rather has been, seems like past infractions might be a bigger deal that current sights and situations for whatever reason. Like someone waiting for a report before taking action, B seems to want to have a plan or more info before acting on anything.

>>19595340
sure what's your question?
>>
>>19595355
Hii Not them but can I have a next boyfriend reading please? Thanks
>>
>>19595355

i'd like a love reading please, i'm interested in a guy. i'd like to know if it it would work out between us
>>
>>19595354
Thinking too far ahead, It seems like a situation in which compatibility lies entirely in being able to get that reciprocity started at first and build some rapport. It's not really a matter of compatibility or an ability to start a relationship, but rather giving it a reason or point to stand out from all the other potentials out there. Consider it like applying for a job, you'll definately get a call back and be on the list, but hat makes you stand out enough that you think you'll be hired? Try to work that out and make it able to be acted on or brought up so that you can give yourself a foot in the door so to speak.
>>
>>19595379
thanks, do you have any suggestions how?
>>
>>19594922
Death, 4 of Pentacles REV, The Lovers REV

Death card signifies the end of something and the beginning of another. It bodes extremely well for you since it's connected to the 4 of pentacles. I am not sure whether you will get the job that you interviewed for but you will definitely find employment. You also need to stop being a worrywart! Let me know if this reading is accurate if you ever come across me again! It's looking really good for you, best of luck.
>>
>>19595371
Someone who talks a big game but is actually a little insecure at times. It's rare to notice but they really do take what other people say to heart and let things stick with them a long time. There'll probably be a bit of an age gap, no more that 5 years tops, but seems closer to 2-3 if i had to guess. A bit of a project person, they'll make a few mistakes early on, but despite the whole: "Don't try to fix someone" spiel you usually hear, this guy will genuinely improve and work on those issues if you're willing to bring em up honestly and work through em together. average height, a bit on the broad side of things, probably works out a bit.

>>19595389
Just b urself :^)

Honestly man, that's on your end, compatibility is mostly about sharing interests or having decent conversations together. Can't really help you on that one, just be confident enough to chat about your interests or whatever really, most guys will play along with whatever a cute gal says anyhow if they're interested, so don't sweat it too much, honestly just give it what you got and try to take an active role in moving towards a relationship if that's what you're after here.
>>
>>19595375
It would work out pretty well if you can avoid two pitfalls, boredom and outside drama. I get the feeling that boredom may cause a break up if the relationship begins to become a bit of the same old same old type of thing, but that's true for any relationship isn't it? The dangerous combo is with that boredom combined with the outside drama, it opens a possibility for a "event" or "mistake" to happen, basically it seems that the initial stages of groundwork are pretty important, but make sure to keep the upkeep on things else-wise a potential for cheating will certainly present itself, it's about motive and opportunity, try not to cultivate a relationship in which the two are present at the same time, opportunity will always be there for some people from time to time, but it's that issue of motive that can be helped.
>>
>>19595371
>>19595421
Hmm I don't know if I Know this person yet. Do you think I do? Any idea when well get together like how long before I experience the romance?
>>
>>19595432

huh, this is interesting. i'm going to read it a few times for it to sink in. thank you!
>>
>>19595421
are you doing more readings?
will I get with V or G in the future?
thank you
>>
>>19595438
you sound kinda thirsty m8, might wanna sit back and relax a bit. No need to worry about it, no rush. It'll be a short lived interaction at first, but you'll bump into one another some other time and place and give it that whole cliche feeling of "it must have been meant to be" or something, hell he might even make a joke to that effect. Don't sweat it too much you'll meet once have a short time in between and meet again.
>>
>>19595448
>>>/vg/
Why not the best of both worlds? :^)

>V
Outwardly things seem strong stable and overall like a damn good catch, however there certainly is a catch of sorts, it'll be well worth the work to get what seems so good. Depends on if the high maintenance nature of it is worth the end result. Overall a high imput high output type of situation, may feel like you're putting in a lot of effort and waiting a while to see results or feel as if it's not enough progress given what's going into it. Reminds me of running or a workout regiment at the gym and putting in a lot of effort but being slow to see the outward health effects up front at first, but it's well worth continuing if you can keep it up.

>G
Loyalty is a big one here, things will be a bit rocky but overall it seems, and I hat to say it, but like you'll have a great deal of power in the relationship. The kind of person who might get a bit attached and be the type to wonder what they'd ever do without you after a certain length of time in the relationship. a sweet person overall and willing to do what they can, but ultimately seems to be the type who enjoys being in a relationship.

More the potentials for if it were to happen, it's up to you to get there if you want that sort of thing, can only advise not tell you the exactsies of how to get with people and all that.
>>
>>19595477
Friend can you do mine >>19594970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYBgWgjjgxQ
>>
>>19595477
why rocky? will it work out?
>>
>>19595489
was gonna pass but that music link changed my mind, dunno why you posted it but glad you did, kinda a groovy jam. Thanks for that anonichi needed a nice lil song about now.

The message I get is one of provisions and making sure you make good use of what it is you have, and how to use it well and wisely. Gives me the idea of someone walking innawoods, every potential use of something may be the last. The idea is to think long term and use things as you need them but to not be wasteful or lose opportunities by wasting or acting foolishly with your resources. The path is an alright one, just beware the people you may happen across along the way. Reminds me of little red riding hood, the path through the forest wasn't the dangerous part, just the individuals lurking on the way there if that makes sense. Think of the people in your life and do your best to avoid bad influences and all should go well overall.

>>19595493
reminds me of an old couple that all they do is complain about one another but stay together. The wife complains her husband is a gouch and the husband that his wife spends too much and whatnot, but they've been together a long time and still plan on it despite that outwardly they;'re always giving each other shit. The kind of rocky that might look like conflict internally or externally but somehow offers a sense of solidarity.
>>
>>19595514

Thanks a lot man. I'll take all of that to heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9loIw0dI9n4
>>
>>19595553
best of luck to you friendo. Hope it all goes well for you, good taste in music I dig your style. thanks for sharing tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjBuZd1f14Y
>>
Air Query
What deck should I get?
>>
>>19595595
See OP. My deckfu, the Gilded Tarot
>>
>>19595595
Look here: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
>>
>>19595595

Rann Poisoncage, Marseilles, Rider-Waite, and Thoth are my favorites.
>>
File: D2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
D2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just a question how would you guys read this spread with the query. "Will we be happy in the future."
>>
>>19595824
Yes you will but you need to release your inner fears/a lot of shit you're still carrying and don't expect help for others tho. You need to do your own work to be happy.
>>
>>19595595

The truth is that the deck you make yourself is far more effective than one you could ever buy.

>take old deck
>pick card
>meditate on the meaning of the card
>keep it with you all day
>in the evening draw your own
>repeat

Not many days later, you will have the GOAT deck for you.
>>
recommend me a website where i can get accurate readings guys
>>
Fresh Bread: >>19596134
>>
File: 1503378222814.png (2MB, 1367x910px) Image search: [Google]
1503378222814.png
2MB, 1367x910px
>>19593471
Many thanks for the reading.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.