[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /x/ Last year I was diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma, pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170914-115015.jpg (255KB, 652x475px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-115015.jpg
255KB, 652x475px
Yo /x/ Last year I was diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma, pretty chill cancer that's easy to beat. I did 8 weeks of radiation and took CBDs but my most recent biopsy shows that it's still kickin'. What on the /x/ side can I do to fight this? I've got 3 kids all to myself so chemo is the farthest option available.. Are there healing spells I can cast on my own? Is there some prayer or ritual? What about different gemstones and sigils and shit?

Help a sick /x/file cure their cancer without having to go through chemo...
>>
Meditate and imagine your body as a battlefield, imagine each little cell as its own fighting your disease. Talk to to your body and your cells, encouraging them to fight and that they will prevail.
>>
>>19591741
Sorry about the lymphoma. Sucks, man. Know two guys who had it and both of them got out of it just fine. Would stick with medications and chemo. Stick with traditional medicine when it comes to cancer, my friend.
>>
I'm iffy about chemo personally, I'm not so sure it's actually effective and it may do more harm than good. Same with radiation.

Definitely start meditating. You should meditate even if you dont have cancer lol. At the very least it helps with stress, stress is a killer. Also try hollistic stuff too if you want. No harm in trying. If I had cancer I would try everything.
Too bad I don't know about hollistic cancer treatment otherwise I'd give you advice. I'm sure theres someone here or somewhere in google that'll give you what you need to know tho.

My final advice is to explore every option before starting chemo, just because it is so hard on the body.

I hope you get better! Sending you prayers/good vibes/whatever you prefer to call them.
>>
Lipsomal encapsulated absorbic acid. Have a look into this
>>
Look into vibration and frequencies....ive heard of these working. You can also completely cut out processed/refined sugars or get your intake as low as possible. Cancerous cells feed on glucose, so if you cut it out or decrease it, you should see a decrease as well.

All in all, keep your spirits up. Be happy. Enjoy time with the kiddos. Positive thoughts and actions can dramatically lighten the heavy load you're currently carrying. I wish you all the best and for your health!
>>
>>19591741
Depends how you look at it mate, are you dying of cancer or are you living with cancer?
>>
See I wouldn't normally comment on this board as I usually just like reading all the mad shit that people have to say.

However all this crap about vibration and meditation makes me wanna scream.

GET THE FUCKING CHEMO YOU IDIOT

If you don't then your 3 kids that you raise alone are gonna be raised by someone else because you will be fucking dead. Wether you feel strong enough or not, do it for your kids you selfish, idiotic, fuck.
>>
>>19592050
You obviously have no idea what chemo is, even my doctors are saying it's a last ditch effort.
>>
>>19592050
You're the idiot here, do you even know what chemo is? Most of the time it kills the patient before the cancer does. Especially in cancers like OPs it's really unlikely that chemo won't only not help but make him worse. Chances of curing his cancer with just another round with radiation are way more likely than chemo ever even helping.
>>
>>19592020
Well, I'm definitely not dying atm...
>>
>>19592050
It's Hodgkins Lymphoma you fucking idiot, why the fuck would he get chemo before exploring other options. Do you have any idea what Hodgkins lymphoma is? Do you even know what chemo is?
Fucking jackass. Maybe you should continue not posting if all you have to offer is uneducated dick bag ignorant opinions.
>>
File: 9f292e9df544c932ebec7b0c3b23919e.jpg (682KB, 1541x1160px) Image search: [Google]
9f292e9df544c932ebec7b0c3b23919e.jpg
682KB, 1541x1160px
>>19591741
I don't know off the top of my head but I'm sure there are gemstones that could help.. Quick Google search could help there .
>>
>>19592050
>"Yes goy! Pump more radiation into your body! That will work! Quickly, Mr Fireman, throwing more gas on that burning building to put it out!"

What a fucking retard.
Have you ever found it odd that a terminally ill pet can be put down, but a terminally ill person can't? Yeah you can say "but a person's life is worth more than an animals" and you're right (for the most part), but by saying that you're also saying that an animal should be given more dignity than a human in which you would be contradicting yourself. I know that's a straw man of sorts and that wasn't your initial argument. But is the goal of (((capitalism))) to help people or make a (((profit)))?
Please stop posting.
>>
>>19592050
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. So many people with cancer get pressured into chemo before trying other options and it fucking kills them. Chemo is not safe, and it's definitely not a cure. This is not a decision to be made lightly by any means.
>>
dude my mom had stomach cancer and leukemia, rick simpson oil seriously saved her life. she had chemo and radiation as well but even her doctor admitted it saved her (she was given a death sentence with the stomach cancer)
4 years later and still cancer free.
look up rick simpson oil.
>>
>>19592169
Seconded, I've heard really good stuff about RSO
>>
>>19592169
I'll check it out, thanks anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.