[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Red_room_animation_popup.png (19KB, 415x182px) Image search: [Google]
Red_room_animation_popup.png
19KB, 415x182px
Share creepy (preferably old) internet things.
Myths,fakes,stories,... anything!
>>
Explain what it says?
>>
>>19591589
It means "do you like the red room?"
>>
>>19591589
Also forgot to tell that thing began as an urban legend when people discovered that the little girl who committed the Sasebo Slashing (11yo schoolgirl who killed her classmate on purpose) had the video bookmarked on her computer.
>>
That fucking Korean comic that would auto-play a pop up of the womans head rotating 180 degrees to stare at the viewer. It got me EVERY TIME.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
bumping with pic related, and everything nana825763 did in general. I was surprised to see they're still active nowadays, they've been there ever since youtube started circa 2005

Also why does old internet look/seems more spooky than nowadays?

>>19595468
God, yes i remember this one
>>
>>19595867
Because people were actually cool during the old internet days, now they are all mean losers who just go on to yell at people instead of doing things.
>>
>>19591589
>Anata ha akai katana ga suki desuka?
>Do you like the red sword?
>>19591636
Room is heya or 部屋.
>>
File: pokopikotan.png (717KB, 601x448px) Image search: [Google]
pokopikotan.png
717KB, 601x448px
>>19595880
That much is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSER3yml1iM
Speaking about nana, even though now his channel is just minecraft let's play, this video of his was one of my fave. I just recently noticed it was maybe about child molestation/rape and loss of innocence. It made the whole thing even creepier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSER3yml1iM
>>
>>19595944
ahhh i saw that before i remember it
>>
>>19595946
I saw this when I was still a kid, it scared me so much! Username 666 too. I believed it was real lol
>>
>>19595939
Could it be another version of the "red room"? Weird.

I remember a list of japanese things you shouldn't google, it was kinda spooky or just really gross (or horrifying, aka some fucker slowly killing a cat and taking pics of the process)
>>
>>19595966
Yeah, when I saw the thumbnail thought it was going to say red room too.
>>
>>19596031
OP here, I failed. I was so sure, I couldn't find the kanji for "room" but thought it was just an alternate version and posted it anyway.
I failed you all. Ah well,maybe it's another interesting story?
I'm really interested in spooky japanese internet stories
>>
>>19595867
old internet was creepy because it was still mostly new territory. most internet traffic was from hundreds of sites, not a dozen like it is now. kids under 20 think the internet is jewgle, facebook, social phone app shit, and vidya. in the early 90s, sites were passed around by word or mouth or posted on bbs, and they were typed by some dude in basic html in notepad. Sites were mostly 100% unregulated unless there was an active investigation, there were no chatbots or anything, so it seemed a lot more "genuine", no yt, no jewgle, minimal ads, ZERO social media faggotry. dial up itself with its slow speed added to the effect of everything you saw because you had to be patient for images to load.
I remember seeing orgerish for the first time and it scared the shit out of me. my uncle had usenet too back in the day and that was my first experience with reading crazy conspiracy theories written by basement dwellers, people seemed to take more time with what was posted. slower paced. sure, there was epic may mays then too but it wasnt rapid fire faggotry that this site has become, for instance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.