[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>came here to get scared but it ended up just being a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: hdl0606.jpg (158KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
hdl0606.jpg
158KB, 350x350px
>came here to get scared but it ended up just being a bunch of literal psychopaths pretending that they're god because they all deserve to be in a mental hospital

This thread is for real paranormal discussions without garbage. Discuss anything.

I'll start: Are we alone in the universe or not, and which one is more scary?
>>
File: Hank_1d2576_504194.jpg (19KB, 490x474px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_1d2576_504194.jpg
19KB, 490x474px
This a Hank Hill thread now niqqa
>>
File: ZI8gr.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ZI8gr.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>19591384
>>
>>19591379
How do I summon a Succubus?
>>
>>19591389
You have to succ a bus.

Have you ever sucked on a bus before?
>>
We are so not alone, because in fact we are connected to everything & are part of everything.
Man is not above, or separate, but rather a part, just as a squirrel, or a falling leaf, or a pebble among pebbles is a part of its environment.
>>
how to alchemically turning lead into gold asking for a friend
>>
>>19591391
I suck everywhere, so yes.
>>
File: hanz1.jpg (43KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
hanz1.jpg
43KB, 560x420px
This now now a Hanz thread.
Hanz is the most paranormal ull find on /x/. since he experienced truly paranormal stuff.
>>
>>19591379
It's a method for weeding out the weak of mind, I suppose. Obviously, nobody on this board is God. Or at least no more God than anyone else. What is God, though? G-O-D is just a word.
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19591379
>came here to get scared but it ended up just being a bunch of literal psychopaths pretending that they're god because they all deserve to be in a mental hospital

I'm pretty sure I actually am a god. But the odds of me being a god are so slim that because I have evidence I'm a god, I ponder that I'm actually in hell or some sort of similar dimension designed to torment me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c
>>
>>19591476
We're all god, my dude
>>
>>19591404
Lmao
>>
Here's my experiences

TL/DR - 1 - Woke up with strange grid marks on my arm....

TL/DR - 1.5 - an odd, sporadic, grid-like visual phenomenon...

TL/DR - 2 - Had an isolated experience where my lamp and then I had a blackout.

https ibb co kv7UxF

This photo taken of my left shoulder on 10-6-15 around 24 hours after discovery.

The spot presented no pain or irritation, raised or scooped skin, bruising or dryness, only a hickey-like under-skin appearance.

There are absolutely no patterns in my house, job or commute with this resemblance.

After researching, I found a group investigating apparently many cases like this and calling it RGMP (red grid mark phenomenon)
Here's the weirdest part for me, after seeing some people's reports on this experience...

Dozens of times in my life, concentrated after age 20 (now 31) I've experienced a visual phenomenon of a grid of white dots, equally sized and equidistant, appearing in basically the same proportional size and distance as these dots.
The visual phenomenon occurs in the span of a blink, appearing as an overlay of sorts, never while blinking, but open eyed, most often directly after a blink. Just a brief flash but it seems to encompass my whole visual field.
Please tell me if you've heard anything similar.
>>
File: 1486383376083.jpg (91KB, 400x461px) Image search: [Google]
1486383376083.jpg
91KB, 400x461px
>>19591625
Part 2
I'm sitting in bed well after sleeping time reading the thickest Harry Potter book and I really need to pee. I ear notch my page like a terrible person and flip my covers.
I have a lamp to my left about 8 feet and my cracked door about 5 feet further.
The lamp is a stand-up style with a chorded full range dimmer slider on the floor with an orange light for spotting it when its off or too dim.
Just as I prepare to exit bed my light dims a tiny bit, like when the AC kicks on. I noticed but didn't think much, though it was enough to distract me and I opened my book again.
A page later, I'm feeling the pressure and I close my book, toss the blanket again and extend my leg off the bed.
Before I touch the floor the light dims again, much more this time, I guessed 50%, and I was instantly nervous. I stared at the lamp and my door for what felt like forever but surely it was short lasting. The adrenaline was enough to distract me and I wasn't comfortable getting up.
I opened my book to start reading again but probably less than a minute later the pressure was too much and I could wait no more. Like before I threw my blanket off, closed the book, and here's where it goes silly.
The very moment that my big toe touched the ground the entire room went black.
Of course I panic immediately and my eyes go straight to the ground slider and I do not see the orange light so that means to me that my lamp was drained of energy or something, not physically manipulated.
I call out to Mom and Dad but I hear no response. I would guess that no more than one minute or so passed before I had totally lost my s*** and decided I was not getting out of bed at this point.
After this I threw the covers over my head scared and I have no further memory of the following events, including the next morning. I do not recall needing to use the restroom when I woke and I did not soil the bed, though I should have.
Any one ever hear such a thing?
>>
>>19591600
not lmao. its the truth. disbeliever.
>>
>>19591476
Idk what your crop shows pls leave
>>
File: 1445110909613.jpg (59KB, 602x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445110909613.jpg
59KB, 602x333px
I can summon ufos with the power of thought.

I've really only done it once.
It both terrifies and excites me for a plethora of reasons.
>>
File: 1505269946375.png (241KB, 732x633px) Image search: [Google]
1505269946375.png
241KB, 732x633px
>>19591962
Ask them to take you away forever
>>
>>19591962
haha he has sex in his ID.
point at him and laugh!
>>
>>19591999
Germany ruined Europe
>>
>>19591412
>what is God
The most virtuous soul, whoever that is
>>
>>19592028
Based Irish
>>
>>19591379
>Are we alone in the universe or not, and which one is more scary?
take that shit to /sci/, it's not paranormal in the slightest.
>>
>>19591389
How do I cummon a cuccubus?
>>
>>19592116
But /sci/ says to come here because it's paranormal until we have evidence.
>>
>>19591968

Idk if I want that.
I mean. I do. But I'm not worthy. Plus my Mom wouldn't be able to handle world without me.
Would be a mindfuck and a half though.
I'm not even done discovering the bugs and mushrooms of this planet.
>>
>>19592140
that depends on what we're talking about.
if it's aliums and abductions and the sort, they're right.
if it's the discussion on the possibility of life on exoplanets, they're a bunch of cunts.
>>
I'm not paying over $100 for an eyeshadow palette, that's ridiculous. Fuck off.
>>
>>19591379

shut up nigger
>>
>>19591384
>>19591387
someones woke af
peggy hill
PUNS
>>
>>19594494
>>19591379
All the schizos in this board will get mad at you for this but you're completely right
asd
The mind is a crazy thing, how it is capable of deluding itself so much that it can start making up all the shit you see here, and even believe itself 'enlightened' and above the billions of people living in this world right now. But nothing ever happens, really, nothing ever will, the world is a mundane place, it doesn't have any higher meaning, it doesn't have any direction, and these loonies won't believe a single word of that even on the day they are on their death bed and nothing at all happened, just the way it has been for thousands of years. The best you could have done was to get out there and try some shit that won't be transcendental but good enough to give your life some spice.
>>
File: ufo-in-old-picture.jpg (57KB, 450x649px) Image search: [Google]
ufo-in-old-picture.jpg
57KB, 450x649px
>>19591379
>>19591379
>>19591379
defo not alone m8 i've learned to summon their craft and stuff. black knight sattelite came up real close once not even lying. Black knight sattelite is also most likely infamous craft in this painting as it DOES emit a light halo which is also depicted in this controversial image. Some things become less spooky once the mystery is revealed. i'm currently on a mission to discover what sort of being are in the craft and have shown other people i can summon these intelligent lifeform in superior craft, some if not all probably multidimensional in form. I'm tired and about to go to sleep so u wont hear a reply today but u asked for this specific question so it warrants an answer. i dont have any video proof or whatever so u can take or leave muh word for it but i'm not going anywhere i keep using this name on /x/ so one day maybe i will have video when i have a good enuf camera and mankind seems worthy and benevolant/morally upstanding enuf to deal with the hard evidence. (and indiscrimination towards all life) (<-- !!)
>>
>>19594911
but it does have higher meaning tho. ok, i can scientifically explain u that reincarnation is fact and that u r gonna be stuck on earth for eternity (or a place like earth). But you won't listen to me now. Just know that DNA is quantumnly entangled meaning ALL dna is the SAME DNA meaning we have to treat the system as a whole. It is not, YOUR life that you are living, you are living THE UNIVERSES life. When you die, the universe will find you another body for it to live in, ok.

There's a lot of deep truths in religion, too. So there is some form of enlightenment, yes, but don't beleive any person to be spiritually evolved or enlightened who is not a vegan. Veganism (or fruitarianism, even vegetarianism) is the only spiritual enlightening path in life as you are taking into account LIFE as a whole and not life as a temporary individual. Goodnight/morning
>>
>>19594911
>The world is mundane
If you're trapped in surface reality maybe, because that's the definition of mundane.

But you can access the transmundane and supramundane.

Not that I'm saying dwelling solely in surface reality is a bad thing, but if you truly struggle with/are depressed by it's lack of purpose and direction, perhaps piercing the veil and opening your third eye would help you find peace

I recommend experimenting with meditation and inner probing to try and find and feel out your spirit. Once you develop enough understanding of and command over your spirit, you can use it to probe things beyond the mundane, and you might find that enriching, if you feel that the life you currently lead is lackluster

>>19594986
Reincarnation is definitely not a fact and not all DNA is the same DNA

Quantum Entanglement relies on something called "coherence" which is incredibly hard to maintain, which is why most quantum systems are not entangle at all and their states are independent from one another.

But that doesn't invalidate your feelings of connection with the universe and the governing principles guiding your mortal body through this world and it certainly doesn't falsify reincarnation so don't fret amigo :)
>>
>>19595060
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/419590/quantum-entanglement-holds-dna-together-say-physicists/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

fekking noobs read what i'm referring to, but can't blame you's for not comprehending the logic. You were born out of death, science dictates anything that can happen can and likely will happen again, ergo, after death it is near enough certainty that one has the possibility to live once more, to be born again in the literal sense. What's next, the logical positivistic route? There are many roads that lead to the same conclusion my friend. In fact, reincarnation is the ONLY system that can account for objective reality in the way we know it to be. (because for true objectivity you need a force that witnesses and thus validates ALL events but i'm just gonna keep repeating myself on this forum aint i)
>>
>>19595206
Death is a part of life but not the (reason of) life ourselves
>>
>>19595060
So in short actually you are mistaken in fact all DNA is the same DNA, according to, actual physicists working in their field of expertise.
>>
File: QrhzCO8.jpg (802KB, 2742x4082px) Image search: [Google]
QrhzCO8.jpg
802KB, 2742x4082px
>>19591379
> Are we alone in the universe?
Christ, hang out a bit b4 making a thread.
<-- I'll start you off, this is most likely an actual pic of an alien, "grey" type. Yes, some are brown/tan. Photo is believed to have been taken in Mexico. They do seem to like to hang around there, and New Mexico and Arizona. Climate? Unsure.
There seems to be multiple groups of these, some seem cool w/ humans, and some are evil mother fuckers. Best just to be cautious around them in general.
>>
>>19591379
We're alone. And it's horrifying. I don't believe life on Earth was ever supposed to have existed, in any form. From bacteria to full blown mammals.
>>
File: 1504734947962.jpg (60KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504734947962.jpg
60KB, 480x600px
>>19591384
More hanks please.
>>
>>19595060
wether you are a solipsist, a pantheist, a realist or even a christian or buddhist or even atheist, what you MUST realize by now is that the system is always connected or linked to its' constituents.
>>
>>19595218
So, they are similar in morality to humans?
as a photographer I can easily tell this is done on analog and appears undoctered. Very interesting. Seems like the sort of being that could could reason between morals and values, one thay humans may possibly interact with in a positive manner.
>>
File: 1489773224618.gif (51KB, 583x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489773224618.gif
51KB, 583x427px
>>19595257
Unsure about them. I would be wary from the filtered data I've found. (I attempt to be skeptical, but it's tricky...)
There are also two videos on YouTube of these types, unfortunately they are dead. One is in Russia, one in Canada, both in the snow. Both videos seem very legit, imo. If they're fakes, they are A+ film quality practical effects.
There could be Nordic/Pleiadian aliens that look like people from Sweden, however that might be a psyop, unsure. Probably real, but the ones that I "encountered" were most likely fakes, humans trying to fuck w/ me. (Long, unbelievable story... don't piss off intel agencies I guess.)
There might be an alien that has legs, and a head, but no real torso/arms. The two videos I saw were very good. (I'm ex-VFX can spot a fake vid normally...)
I believe that there is a fourth alien species that occasionally comes to Earth to hunt us for sport in the forests.
These are the four that I would bet on in a gambling matter, the other rumours, who knows.
>>
>>19595206
>https://www.technologyreview.com/s/419590/quantum-entanglement-holds-dna-together-say-physicists/
That article is saying that phonons within neighboring base pairs are entangled, and that helps individual strands of DNA from breaking apart, it's talking about internal forces withing the DNA itself, not it's relation to other DNA

I am a physicist (who, by happy coincidence, is tangentially working on DNA right now) and I am the guy you're replying to

>>19595238
Not disputing that, only disputing that spiritual linkage dictating spiritual concepts has anything to do with DNA or any scientific principles of surface reality :)
>>
>>19595292
Watch the documentary unacknowledged, $80billlion dollars in black budget coverups in order to make almaos look evil or non-existant. Cow mutilations were mostly, if not all done by military ops, allegedly. I have heard this also from another source before hearing it in the documentary. The documentary contains the intel of former CIA and air force employees, high level 'authority figures'. But yes, it is very much something to be cautious about as these entities are unknown in alignment to us. My arguement is, that they can´t be much worse than humans at worst, and at best they could be of great significance to our social and moral development.

>>19596040
Cool. I linked you a different article from the one i read initially, you´re right, this one doesn´t make any claim about seemingly seperate DNA. The thing is, i don´t need the documentation to come to the conclusion that all dna is very likely entangled with eachother on a quantum scale. I initially came across an article by physicists who in fact did state that DNA is linked to eachother, basically all being facets of the same object. I´ve had this hunch for years now even before they came up with the hypothesis, because it works on a very practical level. We simply live in a system that must be treated as a whole, not as a constituent. A single life, is a constituent of the grander system and is evident that our mortal lives are not the totality of the system due to the knowledge that when we die, the universe does not, therefore, there must exist some form of physical entanglement across all life, a physical, perhaps unobservable connection, but a connection nonetheless.

i´ve been trying to find the original article (it had a yellow background, not white) but can't seem to find it. Coincidently so, if it is the case that all DNA is entangled with eachother (and not just itself), then i'm sure you will agree with me that in that case, reincarnation surely is possible on a physical level,
>>
>>19596040
and that telepathy is a scientific possibility given the nature of communication between quantumnly entangled particles.

The article i was going to refer you to (but couldn't), had annotations stating pretty much the same as what i am. i'll try to find it again cause i know what i linked you wasn't the whole story.
>>
>>19595292
>I believe that there is a fourth alien species that occasionally comes to Earth to hunt us for sport in the forests.

Been seeing a lot of seperate but similar accounrts that seem to suggest a bipedial animal or something thats a very good ambush predator that will hun humans. (no not fucking skinwalkers or that bs)

Never thought it would be something like that instead, know any more on what they look like or their nature?

Curious as to what sources lead you specifically to this conclusion?
>>
>>19596040
also, i use the term 'fact' loosely, even a concept such as life cannot be verified as factual or not. Problem of other minds my friend, states that we can't really 'know' (for sure), any thing about anything.

To beleive that other people are conscious, that you are alive my friend, wether true or not, can never be proven. So for some things, we must use logical positivism to deduce that they are likely true, but we cannot verify wether or not they are facts.

If dna is entangled with all other dna, then it provides a perfect mechanic for reincarnation to work on the physical level. Even MIT hasn't proven anything in the study or review i had linked, it's based on the assumption that the model fits the system that is already in place and provides a working explanation. Sure, reincarnation may not be proven without a doubt, but, when you entertain the thought experiments for longer than 10 minutes and can conceptualize an event after your own absence from existence, you realize that an objective reality cannot function without it. Therefore it must be true.

Systematically, it is the only system or mechanic that works with our current one. Wether it has anything to do with quantum entanglement is actually irrelevant, but i would place my first bets there, as quantum physics do portray physics or principles that go against most mainstream concepts of reality. Also alot of these quantum mechanics have to do with parallel dimensions, it's all spatial. The universe is just one giant hard drive or server and we're all clients sending and receiving data from it, working for a greater goal quite literally.
>>
>>19597742
Yes, i would also like to know this a bit more. I have been summoning ufo craft for about 5 years now and since recently i have been showing a friend and others who are interested/open minded. I have seen the black knight sattelite up close, about 30-50metres (max) away! It has come to a point where i've seen so many craft that the only question remains is who is piloting them?

One time i was with this friend in a small field/woods area at night/midnight and did the signalling but this howl caught my ear, it was like an owl growling or snarling. I know they have been known to mimic human or animal behavior (they have drones that look like birds i've seen em on multiple occasions. Silver birds that are silent and don't flap their wings and fly in 100% straight line, gliding) My friend would be like, wow what are those, that aint no birds wtf and i'd be like chill i've seen these b4 don't worry it's their scouts.

but the growl man, sorta sounded predatory and also spooked me. Didn't sound like any wildlife that lives in these suburbs. Struck me instantly as alienlike, but the third time it sounded like an owl hoot.

It's quite something to not know wether i am putting myself (and my friend) in danger or not by going on these ventures. Perhaps these beings are incapable of elegant human sounding speech, so they sound scary but perhaps are not? But then again, a dog that's snarling u stay away from, too.

the stories online range from benevolent ETs who anally probe one guy AND heal his broken leg to the reptillians who seem a bit more civilized than humans even but allegedly keep humans as pets or sometimes food. Now if that sounds scary think about how humans eat other animals on earth. We're no saints ourselves and we need to clean up our act here on earth either way.
>>
Dis is scary.

No but for real. The universe is unimaginely big. We're not even dots in this universe and i think thats the most scary part. The chance should be near 100% that there is other intelligent life in a universe this immensive.
>>
>>19591379
>psychopaths
you're thinking of psychotics, faggot
>>
>>19597742
Get to the Choppaaaaaaa
>>
>>19591631
Hate to ruin your fun, but that's called Orthostatic Hypotension. Happens to me all the time. Happens when you're laying down for a long time and go to stand up quickly.
>>
>>19591379
All I know is I'm not alone ENOUGH in the universe.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.