[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: little-gidding1.jpg (107KB, 458x604px) Image search: [Google]
little-gidding1.jpg
107KB, 458x604px
Is it possible to view the spiritual plane super-imposed over our physical reality?
I'm interested to know peoples opinions.
>>
File: IMG_5390.jpg (36KB, 308x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5390.jpg
36KB, 308x385px
>>19591205 (OP) #
They keep it separate. Awareness and transition. It wouldn't do much for the living. Be way, way too confusing. Right in front of you. Separated by a thousand miles. Your only power is life. Enjoy it while you remember.
>>
Psychedelics
>>
>>19591205
You can view the material as the small part of the spiritual whole that it is, or you can switch back and forth between spiritual and material awareness, but I don't think you can be illusioned and transcendent simultaneously.
>>
>>19591205

We're spiritual beings having a physical experience. What makes you think what you see isn't spiritual?
>>
>>19591205
>enlightenment

>>19591548
rekt

OP watch this video, in it he literally answers this very question.
>>
>>19593400
oops forgot video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o08ITYwOqcs
>>
LSD, DMT, Psilocybin
>>
>>19593407
OP here thanks for that video it was actually very informative and calming
>>
>>19595725
sadhguru is fucking based
>>
>>19595729
do you have some suggestions for me to broaden my perspective on the subject? I'd actually love something else to try and study
>>
>>19591205
It would make more sense to regard our material world as the one that's being superimposed over the spiritual one. Or perhaps the material world we're accustomed to could be regarded as a fabrication that exists within a much larger, "spiritual" one in such a way that there is no meaningful correspondence between the two that would resemble one reality "draped over" the other.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.