[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIME TRAVEL IS REAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (8KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 202x250px
how can you travel through time?
>>
Quantum leaping.
>>
Plot co-ordinates for both, fold reality so the two sets of co-ordinates line up instead of the "normal" "continuous" co-ordinates would have connected, hop to desired point. Incidentally, this is also how you teleport.
>>
>>19590440
Mathematically possible to travel backward but not forwards
>>
>>19590447
I'm traveling forwards in time right now.
>>
>>19590443
However in teleportation you travel the spaces.
In timetravel you jump universes.
>>
>>19590455
Expected this post somewhere, wasn't disappointed. You're alright anon!
>>
>>19590447
Sauce? Or at least a quick rundown on why they think that?
It's my view so far that timetravel is impossible in anyway other than moving forward already
>>
>>19590535
Well, imagine travelling at 99.9 percent the speed of light. The faster you travel, the slower your perception of time becomes. When an object travels at the speed of light (which nothing but photons can do) they're effectively instantaneously travelling from one point in time to another without any age in their perspective. Time freezes for them. If someone was travelling at 99.9 percent the speed of light, time would keep going for the outside world while they'd only spend, for example, a few minutes and on the other side someone would have aged twenty years. This can also be done with gravity, if you've ever watched the movie interstellar. This, however, cannot be reversed as an effect.
>>
send your consciousness back and forward in time, info gathered will be presented to you by your consciousness at a key point when your consciousness wants to present it when it is best to change the timeline via a change at that point
>>
>>19590480
We'll god knows how look into it why don't you clearly you need more practice.
>>
Neither are possible for humans
>>
>>19590697
They also said we couldn't fly on space.
>>
>>19590701
Apples and oranges.
>>
>>19590697
Bullshit I can. But they mainly just pertain to me. Then again I may not even be human to begin with.
>>
>>19590447
can I go back in time to genetically engineer myself as an embryo?
>>
>>19591053
By the looks of things, you fucked up.
>>
>>19590550
That's not time travel you retard that's just relativity
You're not going backwards in time at all you're just going through it slower than others
>>
>>19590550
>he believes what the govt tells him
Bet you don't believe in aliens/daemons either.
>>
>>19590701
>we
There's no such thing as "space". We live in a domed Earth.
>>
File: IMG_2141.jpg (19KB, 590x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2141.jpg
19KB, 590x495px
>>19591093
WRONG!
>>
>>19591101
You wish.
>>
>>19590440
Only way it might be possible is if we can distort space time in such a way that it loops back on itself. Distorting spacetime in such a way would require a heavily dense concentration of energy (or mass, or both, same thing really) which would probably kill us
>>
You have to use the correct dimensional theory.
We falsely assume that we can rotate our view within dimensions.
Imagine yourself as a camera that looks in one direction.
If you can move forward and backwards along each axis how many axis do you need to be able to move along in order to simulate our approximation of rotation?
>>
>>19590440
with a machine of some kind I think
>>
>>19590556
this
>>
>>19590556
You can only go backwards not forward.
>>
>>19590455
>>19591233
>>
File: hope.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>19590440
A Gravitic field which rotates is a Time matrix.
A Time matrix which modulates is a Gravitic field.

What you need:
>A superconductor capable of reforming to any ellipse necessary to manipulate the field.
>Plastic phase gold for the guiderails, P-238 for the rotating field bearings.
>Two monopolar black holes for energy
>A craft which is uniform around a single axis, which you rotate the device around.
>Sufficient knowledge to manipulate the device and the craft.

This will move you in space or time or both.
>>
>>19591233
Quantum leaping isn't a lie.

You die and probability revives you where you want to be. Probably
>>
You are already traveling through time at the speed of regular time
>>
>>19590440

travel at near c. stop. be in everything else's future.
>>
>>19591233
You condemning all of these as lies shows your true nature as an agent of decay.
>>
>>19590440
we are currently traveling through time
>>
>>19590447
Mathematically possible to travel forward but not
backward
>>
>>19590440
You cant travel back in time since our particals als objects with properties are not being "moved" in the screenshots our being leaves. F.e. you can look back in time at a starshine because the starshine are constant screenshots going through the observer. You see how the star has been, but that sight is I believe nothing but protons.
>>
alright we literally just have to cast a time travel spell.
the question then is
howdo?
>>
>>19590440
Just to the future.
>>
>>19592922
Again, you are a deceiver and an agent of decay. Whether you are doing it because you are malicious or because you are unknowing.
>>
>>19590440
Asking this on /x/
>>>/sci/
>>
>>19590447
Orbit a body with a lot of mass. Or go to 99.9% the speed of light, and relativity will do the job.
>>
>>19592946
Dis.
>>
>>19590440
Realize that your flimsy ego is but a shield your consciousness uses to experience itself infinitely. Transcend ego and exist on all points simultaneously.

It must be noted that grounding your ego has its own set of benefits as well.

Incedently this is the difference between what we consider angels and demons.
>>
>>19592275
Your consciousness goes forward from this perspective it was forward first but from its perspectove its always at the end and goes back and then back to the end if it wants
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.