[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taken by my. What do you think? 100% real photo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5868.jpg (149KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5868.jpg
149KB, 1032x581px
Taken by my. What do you think? 100% real photo
>>
Looks real. Where?
>>
File: IMG_5867.jpg (233KB, 719x1097px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5867.jpg
233KB, 719x1097px
>>19590246
Its real. Corrientes, Argentina. Came out on the news. This is my photo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
That him?
>>
>>19590258
No.
>>
>>19590248
>Implying Aliens are real.
>Implying Aliens would just be casually taking a stroll through a forest.
>Implying South America doesn't fake UFO and Alien sightings to promote Tourism and for locals to be on Ancient Aliens.

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>19590238
Poor alien can't take shit without being distributed
>>
>>19590238
Why is it naked tho? If i dropped you off on Mars, would you strip naked and stroll through the rocks? No you would need some sort of suit to help you survive in such a forgin environment. Why would advance alien life forms just walk about nake without anything on at all?
>>
Also, that Alien looks real humanoid with those elbows, those fingers, those two perfectly places eyes, those shoulders, non-additional joints or bones, those perfectly human sized fingers.

But hey, it does not have hair... at least that's something.
>>
this is absolutely real, I do not joke about this. I am an atheist and believe me that living that experience and having viato that changed my life
>>
>>19590282
Op here. Is my.
>>
>>19590238
Alien prop. You can find this exact one and pose it in this shape online.
>>
>>19590291
First thing I thought is that this a photo of some mini figurine
>>
>>19590282
But you see, it's not real. Aliens aren't real. They are made up. Just like Ghosts, Demons, Angels, etc. That picture you are showing is just a hoax. I know it. You know it. We all know it.

You are literally a faggot.
>>
>>19590282
>>19590285
How'd you get the picture? Your finger always on a camera, ready to shoot some paranormal shit 24/7? Also, why is all paranormal shit shot in like 500x500 pixels? We are not in 2005 anymore guys.
>>
>>19590282
>implying being an atheist gives you credibility of any kind
>>
>>19590248
Says it jumped into the water and was never seen again.
>>
>>19590299
>"LALALALA aliens aren't real! if i close my eyes then nothing is real to me!!"
>>
>>19590333
>Implying Aliens and anything paranormal is real.
You LARPers need to stop doing drugs and get a reality check. You're burning out your brain and becoming a burden for your family.

I know it's fun to think about fictional stuff, but that's all it is and will ever be, a fabrication of someones make believe. Don't treat something false as true.
>>
>>19590238

i think it's as fake and gay as you are.
>>
>>19590238
YOOOOOOOOOO I WOULDNT MIND ME A BIG TITTED AYY LMAO GF RIGHT NOW SUCKL ME OFF REALLL GOOD YOOOO ahahhahaha
>>
>1032x581
>149kB

how about you post the original photo with EXIF and everything or fuck off back to /b/?
>>
>>19590238
I see a guy in costume role playing like a forever alone looser, am I doing this wrong.
>>
Nice Meme..
>>
>>19590238
It's me anon, i woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss. NOW WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY BACKYARD TAKING NUDES OF ME?
>>
>>19590238
Your name is Natii?

Confirmed faggot.
>>
Looks 100% horseshit
>>
South Americans are retarded as fuck
>>
>>19590282
Um. Atheism is the non-belief of gods.. Not monsters or cryptids.
>>
>>19590258
i could never understand why people found this guy funny. he's literally the physical manifestation of "LOL SO RANDOM".
>>
>>19590348
You're on /x/......
Did you get lost or something?
>>
>>19590348
how new are you? a couple days?
>>
The creature is a bit too muscular to be a Grey but still peaks my interest. I like it.
>>
>>19591760
Check out the sticky. There are only a small percent of posts/ videos with no substance e other than "is this real"?

Most paranormal activity (fuck I hate using that term now) consists of what the human mind/ body is capable of doing. Murderers, cannibals, cult leaders and their influence,,, etc etc.

Then you have your monsters and ghouls. Not about if they're real, but about their influence on us. Ghost videos are meant to make you think and feel uncomfortable. Not to inspire debate. the most realistic ghost videos are done by reality TV. Just hours of scrounging and tryhard-ism with nothing to show for it but some white noise.

Any thread that's asks you to pretend, or encouraged you to circle jerk, is fucking cancer. You're ignoring real, unadultered paranormal activity, just so you can jerk off over humanoid alien fantasy.
>>
>>19590238
Why are those fags always naked, like some space bushniggers.
>>
>>19591806
>Most paranormal activity (fuck I hate using that term now) consists of what the human mind/ body is capable of doing. Murderers, cannibals, cult leaders and their influence,,, etc etc.

You can't just change the definition of a word because you don't like it.

par·a·nor·mal

ˌperəˈnôrm(ə)l/

adjective

denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

"a mystic who can prove he has paranormal powers"

What your saying isn't paranormal at all, just abnormal.

>You're ignoring real, unadultered paranormal activity, just so you can jerk off over humanoid alien fantasy.

I'm not doing anything other than pointing out how stupid it is to come on a board dedicated to the paranormal and post in a thread about something paranormal to point out that all things paranormal aren't real...
This is /x/ it's where people post about "monsters and ghouls" You're obviously on the wrong board..
>>
>>19590238
so you photographed some jew shitting in the woods are we supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>19591921
>this is /x/ where people post about monsters and ghouls

We must be on a completed different /x/ board, because the /x/ I frequent posts "AMA" and "how do o Tulpa?"
>>
>>19591992
No, You're right, there's a lot of that.
>>
>>19590238
Fucking Dutch angles.
>>
>>19591992
>>19592061
The implication here is that tulpas are monsters and AMA posters are ghouls.
>>
>>19590248
I saw that on the news.

Looks real, did he made any sounds?
>>
>>19592111
Legit

Also, checked
>>
>>19590238
Pero Vos sos loco viteh!!!!!
>>
>>19592137
OP HERE. Good question, when I take the picture (fast and scared) when I look, before running out and jumping into the water, I only heard a very loud sigh, but it was not a humid sound. It is very difficult to explain a sound that you never did before
>>
>>19590238
Good job Op. please take every post here with a grain of salt.
>>
>>19590238
aw, from the thumbnail i thought this was a man with two dicks
>>
>>19591752
Honestly his shit is fucking retarded. Listen to the music he makes though, it's actually pretty fire.
>>
>>19590275
Are you saying not to go streaking on mars?
>>
It's the rake, be careful.
>>
>>19590275
Maybe aliens are so enlightened they feel clothing is needless. Or, maybe they're so mentally stunted they don't realize clothes are a pretty great idea.
>>
>>19594147
It's the Grifter...
>>
>>19590238
Whose thought process is it "FUCK YEAH IMMA TAKE A PICTURE LIKE A PAPARAZZI" instead of shitting themselves and running the fuck away?

Also how lucky is it that the thing ran into the water instead of I don't know, murder charging you? Fuck that shit, I don't go out innawoods at night without at least 3 other people.
>>
>>19590299
Why are you even here you closed minded fuck?
>>
>>19590348
So you think we're the only life in the universe? Isn't that a bit arrogant? What makes us so special?
>>
>>19591752
I always liked how he's equally racist to everyone, there's no truer equality than hating everything the same
>>
>>19590238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NlEbeA2t_U&t=14s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3IQePcxjhg&t=31s
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.