[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The trap tunnel of light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 203.jpg (331KB, 500x1560px) Image search: [Google]
203.jpg
331KB, 500x1560px
Who else is going to tell the light to fuck off ?

I'm going to tell the light, "spirit guides" and your mom to fug off but I also want to come back because the earth is fun. So, what to do ?

Maybe the sirians, annunaki, steve jobs or your mom can offer me a deal. Like; I will go to the light if guys give me a sexy body and a millionaire family in my next life. Or maybe I can just fight other rebel humans to get a sexy body.

What do you guys think ?
>>
>>19589357
But if they give it to you but then you are shoved into 3x3 box that daggers are shoved in and then set on fire 0.01 seconds after having it? Because then you did get what you asked for...
>>
Chaosfag can't understand that the richest of this material world can't compare to the Lord's heaven
>>
>>19589378

I don't think that they can force you to end up like that, you have to be manipulated to accept, because... reasons.

Can I hire an astral lawyer or something or I have to do a well defined contract by myself.

And why the threads about the light being a trap are not very popular meanwhile the flat earth threads are always on the top 3 pages...
>>
File: 108.jpg (269KB, 763x881px) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
269KB, 763x881px
>>19589415

Can you god give me sex and drugs ?
>>
File: IMG_5341.jpg (74KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5341.jpg
74KB, 600x350px
>>19589435
No dude he's not gonna give you sex and drugs. Why the hell would you even think that. Don't you feel bad about being a dick all the time
>>
>>19589435
Sex? Well haven't you see all that weird BDSM shit the angels are into

Drugs? That's only for edgy chaosfags
>>
>>19589453

Well, at least can he give me house ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzjr43h72l8
>>
Not sure why Christians think heaven is a place where there is no sin, heaven is a place for God to do literally whatever it wants, because if God thinks sin is fun then why would that be excluded from its paradise?
>>
>>19589480
This. Never jump into the domain of an entity you do not fully understand. It's not just begging for trouble, it's virtually demanding it. Spirituality 101 here.
>>
>>19589480
Only the purest of souls go, spent suffering at the hands of people without a conscience, the people that go know why sin is wrong. That's probably why Christians would think that
>>
>>19589500

What if I'm prepared for trouble ?
>>
Yeah I don't think I'll be going into the light. I already know some big shit is going down in this incarnation so maybe I won't have to deal with that scenario the next time I die.

>but I also want to come back because the earth is fun. So, what to do ?

Then you'll reincarnate. I want to see what happens when a soul rejects the cycle entirely.

>Maybe the sirians, annunaki, steve jobs or your mom can offer me a deal.

The archons just want you back in the hamster wheel. Any sort of bargaining is going to be futile unless you bring something to the table or step into your power as an appendage of the one true creation. Certain souls do choose where they're going more deliberately, but at that level you're not really motivated by physical wealth or sex.
>>
>>19589357
Al the light does is clear your memory so they can gather your energy easier. Just don't go to the light you can reincarnate out of your own free will.
>>
>>19589500
Well my future ex husband gib me his soul behind closed doors I'm about to divorce him sealing the contract am I doing this right they told me he was the devil I can wait to put inuyash prayer beads on him to make him sit every time he pisses me off in hell. Check mate succubus faggot king. Enjoy your new fucking life with me no don't worry I will fucking drive.
>>
>>19590722
I can feel you checking on that deal I'm am smiling because you know what comes next even half devils get to collect what is owed to them.
>>
>>19589357
False light isn't what you think it is. There's a real one. You just have to get past the one on the etheric plane which is relatively easy.
>>
>>19589357

Have you considered working out?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.