[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do NOT trust what come on the 23rd of September, IF something comes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 464934517.jpg (53KB, 474x612px) Image search: [Google]
464934517.jpg
53KB, 474x612px
I don't know how I know, divine intervention I guess, but I swear on my own life, if something happens on the 23rd, and I don't know if something will happen on that, but if someone appears, or something, it's not Jesus Christ. Don't trust it, whatever it is. It isn't Jesus.
>>
File: IMG_5136.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5136.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>19589128
What's supposed to be happening on the 23rd?
>>
>>19589128
so will you live stream killing yourself when nothing happens at all?
>>
File: AVATARChickenChill.jpg (34KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
34KB, 466x349px
We got 2 possibilities.
One, something fuck-yeah awesome happens; and it's real.

OR
Something fuck-yeah awesome happens; and it's NOT real. It's just some....thing that some....people are doing for some....reason.

I hope it's the first.
>>
>>19589128
Given that bluebeam has been in development for a decade its going to be completely impossible to tell. The only thing you can trust will be your heart and personal revelation.
>>
>>19589128
God is fear
If god revealed itself and could prove it and told everyone to kill their firstborn people would crack skulls without hesitation
So you're right on the money OP
>>
>>19589128
When will Jesus return to lift our spirits? We have a doom day, when is salvation day?
>>
>>19589128
IT IS A LIE!

BE CAREFUL!
>>
>>19589220
We must just remember that Armageddon isn't a finality for all. It is the end of the age of corruption, and the beginning of God's kingdom on Earth. It will be a year-long process, as opposed to an instantaneous cataclysm.

Almost all cultures share similar ideas and themes of the end-times. Far from a Hollywood, Earth-shattering day of darkness.

Definitely take anything ayy lmao with a grain of salt.
>>
Fun times!

and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
>>
>>19589220
The supposed model on that (PROBABLY FAKE) file was physically impossible.

UFOs that can hover? That's almost easy.

Projecting images in the sky in a way nobody knows where it comes from? Actually just projecting in general.

My bet? COINTELPRO.
>>
>>19589128
What was the point of all of this again? Why would there even need to be a waiting period for this kind of stuff? This seems like a scheme within a scheme within a scheme.

Jesus is within us, not outside.
>>
>>19589647
Yeah I'm sure you, some guy on the internet, know all about the feasibility of technologies developed underground. They've been spraying the air full of shit for years and years to create a medium to do this.
>>
>>19589656
BINGO!
>>
>>19589661
>developed underground

I'm talking about the supposedly leaked FILE back in the 90's that the whole bluebeam meme is generated from.

That was not even close to feasible.

A million-person hush-hush conspiracy to spray MAGICAL HOLOGRAPHIC AIR in the atmosphere in somehow feasible, apparently.
>>
It flat out says when Jesus returns it will be unmistakable and worldwide. If people have to tell you about it or get you to watch the news or youtube it's absolutely an imposter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.