[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3377.jpg (260KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.jpg
260KB, 1920x1200px
Who was Jesus? Was he the son of God or something else sent to us? What does he represent? Was he just a man, but special in certain ways? A charlatan? Why was he deified? Do you think that was his intention? Was he a shill - either purposefully or unknowingly? Discuss...

Also, this thread is for "the Jesus enigma" to be put in a light for objective discussion, so lets keep that in mind.
>>
Jesus was a real person and literally the son of God. People think he was God incarnate, which is wrong. God created him. He was kicked out of heaven for his sins against God and sent to earth to live out the rest of his lifetime.
>>
>>19587787
What were his "sins against God"?
>>
>>19587791
God was jealous of him because Jesus was worshipped and praised more than God and people believed he was God.
>>
>>19587797
Why would God be jealous of anything? That would mean god has an ego? Is this "God" the supreme being or something akin to the concept of a Demiurge?
>>
>>19587810
He wasn't the true creator, but the true creator's brother, who left him in charge of the universe temporarily.
>>
>>19587797
Also, how would god have gotten jealous of him BEFORE he had a chance to come to earth and be known by people?
>>
>>19587824
God got jealous of Jesus after he was resurrected and the New Testament was written.
>>
>>19587815
Explain how the supreme being or true creator has a brother? If anything, wouldn't it be his child as well on the count of everything coming forth from the true creator?
>>
>>19587837
Because they came from the old universe. The creator ended the old universe and protected her brother.
>>
>>19587842
Your're going to have to give me a little more detail on this supposed cosmology if I'm to consider all that.
>>
>>19587787
No. Disinfo. Don't post about what you don't know.

Jesus was a man who created the idea of Christ for Western Society, he was enlightened to the point that God, our Universe , Jesus himself recognized all as one.
>>
>>19587859
What is the "idea of Christ"?
And Jesus certainly wasn't the first to acknowledge that "all is one"? There have been more ancient philosophies and religions to introduce that concept.
>>
>>19587854
This is all coming from my memory. A memory I know to be true. The creator and her brother came from a planet full of gods. There were two original creators. They died when their daughter used her powers to end the universe and absorb all the powers of the old universe. That's when the new universe was created. There were only two gods back then. They were just children.
>>
>>19587859
Shut up. Don't act like what you know is the absolute truth, because it isn't.
>>
https://youtu.be/p_iXe-iuAVs

Gods are a lie, selfish men use them to control and get rich.
>>
>>19587873
What are your credentials? Lol
>>
>>19587870
Oh absolutely, be he introduced it into modern religion in the western society.

There were others, but he was truly enlightened more than others.

Idea of christ is to live as your I (you're self), and treat another as you treat your self. To respect your self as you respect god. Your body is the temple of Christ, in all sense.
>>
>>19587880
You'll see when the creator comes back.
>>
>>19587878
You actually don't know anything.
And if you do, tell me, have you met your self? Have you met you're ego and separated it?

You may be an old soul sure, but you're misguided.

>>19587880

I'm not even kidding, don't try to make sense of them. You'll get a headache and start doubting things you shouldn't doubt.
>>
>>19587890
Mmkay.
>>
>>19587899
And you know more because of a dumb book you read?
>>
>>19587883
Would you say he was more or less the West's answer to Buddha?
>>
>>19587756
ישוע
הנצרי
ומלך
היהודים

יהוה

Jesus Is Jehovah
Yhwh
>>
>>19587910
What does all that say? Quit being an edgelord and say something if you want us to know it.
>>
>>19587905
Dumb book? What are you suggesting or implying, I've given you no context to a book, yet you suggest otherwise, and you're mistaken.

If you think Christian theology, is the only answer you're absolutely in a graven mistake.

>>19587907
More or less, I believe Jesus had different teachings and understandings.

Buddha provided little context to a "god" other than the same Trinity concept.

They had the same principals and base idea's on who "we" were.
>>
>>19587756
Do not be deceived by those who spread lies on here. Jesus is the son of God who died for the sins of mankind. Whoever repents for their sins and accept him as lord will be saved. Jesus was never kicked out of heaven nor did sin at all,. He lived a sinless life. God *The father*was never jealous of Jesus, he loved him very much.
>>
>>19587918
this. i was going to lose all hope until this post
>>
Newfag here.

Jesus was a literary creation of the Roman Empire, which combined elements of the life of Julius Caesar with the attributes of the long-awaited messiah of the Hebrew peoples.

The "idea of Christ" that exists today and flows from the teachings of this Roman Christian literature represents an important development in human thinking and should be respected for its inherent value.
>>
>>19587756
Highest level wizard the earth has ever seen.
>>
>>19587927
That's actually wrong, Greek philosophers even talked about Jesus and some of his philosophers.

I do agree tho, facts have been mixed with myth and fantasy, to disguise the truth and to misguide.

John the Baptist was a real person as well.
>>
>>19587910

It says Yeshua the Nazarite and King of the Jews.

>>19587938

There are no contemporaneous records of Jesus's existence. The first time he appears in the written record, he is discussed as an ethereal being. No reference to him being a real person.
>>
>>19587787
>Turns out tripfag is also disinfo shill
>>
>>19587948
You're mixing up Christ, and Jesus of Nazareth.
>>
>>19587957

In my translation? No, I'm not. I can read Hebrew. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>19587756
A necessary "biological" algorithm for the further development and evolution of humankind,consciousness, and understanding.
>>
>>19587962
In history.

The prophecy of Jesus was long before the Rome, or the Greeks.

Jesus was a real physical being, but he wasn't magical in the sense of Gnostic teaching or anything like that.

Christ, is the embodiment of God inside your self. That's the "ethereal being"
>>
Also everyone will stand before God and will be judged. Non believers will also be judged as well. Those who have rejected Jesus will have to pay for their own sins in Hell.
>>
>>19587984
Op here - that's not the discussion here
>>
>>19587984
Hell is the hell you create in this world, it is the act of karma.
>>
>>19587976

I think you're trying to rationalize an inherently irrational religious belief system.
>>
>>19587993
Yes it is, Jesus purpose for coming into the world was to save mankind from Hell.Which is why hes known as the savior
>>
>>19588015
tell me the difference between rational and irrational, and how they're different other than from perspective.
>>
>>19587899
So what'd you do to get stuck here?
>>
>>19588108
Been on 4chan since i was 16 because of depression, 21 now.

Not many friends in person, so I talk to others on here.
>>
>>19587878

Ah the anger. Have you come to terms with your nature, yet? Or still lying to yourself?
>>
>>19587890
I actually kek'd.
>>
>>19587934
this
>>
This thread was a joke.. nameposters are all terribly stupid and ruin threads. Don't even humor nameposters because you're just giving them attention which is what they want.
>>
>>19588189
Where does that theory even come from
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19587756
>>19587879
>Who was Jesus? Was he the son of God or something else sent to us? What does he represent? Was he just a man, but special in certain ways? A charlatan? Why was he deified? Do you think that was his intention? Was he a shill - either purposefully or unknowingly?

I assume Jesus existed - if so, he was the Son of God - but the documents have phony miracles added in to compete with Moses' lies.

If he didn't exist, the documents are intended as a way out for Moses worshipers - if you believe Moses' miracles justify rape, genocide, vandalism, and murder, then you have no reason to not believe Jesus' miracles justify loving your neighbor, judging not, not casting the first stone, and not living by the sword.

>>19587927
> Jesus was a literary creation of the Roman Empire, which combined elements of the life of Julius Caesar with the attributes of the long-awaited messiah of the Hebrew peoples.

Now you're getting it - God is real, but the Jews don't worship God - just a psycho-killer's fiction - and Caesar/Pharaoh's authority derives directly from God. Hence "King of the Jews." However, I'm not so sure there wasn't a man named Jesus - but most of the miracles are almost certainly fabricated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84dwnPXD0LI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
>>
>>19588356
Jesus, Moses, Abraham, all the same being.
>>
>>19587756

Yeshua bin Yosef was just a dude that went on walkabout to find himself, and likely encountered some Eastern philosophy while he was dicking about. He then proceeded to pass along what he had learned and then later got nailed to some wood for having loudmouthed Tumblr-tier followers that wouldn't stop being obnoxious. He was was the son of God, but then again so is everyone (or daughter as case may be) or thing. There are a ton of things shared in common between Christianity/Daoism/Buddhism.
>>
He did not come here to being piece, but instead to give a sword to all who hear, see, and feel.

He did not come to bring us all together, but instead to divide.

He did not come to give a warning. Instead, he comes to give a blessing, lest it be death or guidance through the harvest.p
>>
>>19587756
>Who was Jesus?
A promise breaker
A double talker

A screenplay famous across the civilized world, written by an anonymous author, with the four most similar copies of the screenplay mistaken/subbed for reality and placed with religious works
>>
>>19587756
From what I remember from the """"Bible"""" or whatever is that Satan will be disguised and worshipped, I always thought to myself "What if Jesus is the Anti Christ" I mean millions worship him and what not kek
>>
Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>19587756
the two most important martyrs in western history are socrates and jesus christ.
>>
File: thomas aquinas.jpg (800KB, 2526x3570px) Image search: [Google]
thomas aquinas.jpg
800KB, 2526x3570px
>>19588015
>inherently irrational
i came here from /lit/ to laugh at you
>>
>>19587787
Lies.

Jesus was the Son of God, God incarnate, who lived a sinless life and gave His life in our place, so we humans, who do sin, don't have to pay the price for our sins and we can be reconciled to God as though we never sinned, if we repent and ask for forgiveness.

He came first as the Lamb, to reconcile sinful humans to God, and He is coming again soon as the Lion, to destroy the enemies of God by force, and cast Satan and his minions into the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Jesus Himself said he was the Son of God:

Jhn 14:9 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Jhn 14:10 - “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

14:11 - “Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

Jhn 14:12 - “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

Jhn 14:13 - “And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jhn 14:14 - “If you ask[fn] anything in My name, I will do it.

Jhn 14:15 - “If you love Me, keep[fn] My commandments.

Jhn 14:16 - “And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

Jhn 14:17 - “the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

Jesus says He Is the Son of God, so ultimately everyone must believe, based in His words, that He is either a liar, a crazy person, OR HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS.

He is who He says He is. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
>>
All who believe in The Lord Jesus Christ have everlasting life. All who do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ shall be cast into the lake of fire (hell), prepared for the devil and his angels.
John 3:18, 36; Matthew 25:41, 46; Revelation 20:10
There shall be weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 8:12; Matthew 13:49-51
What good will it be if you gain the whole world, and lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?
Matthew 16:26; Mark 8:36; Luke 9:25

The invisible things of God from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even Gods eternal power and Godhead, so that you are without excuse. Romans 1:20

Do not be deceived. For by Gods grace you have been saved through faith in Jesus Christ, and not from anything you have done or not done. Salvation is a free gift from God not a reward or payment for doing good works, lest anyone should boast or brag. Ephesians 2:8-9
A man is not justified (saved) by doing the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ. For by the works of the law no man shall be justified (saved). Galatians 2:16
For if righteousness (salvation) comes through the law, i.e. keeping the ten commandments and/or doing good works, then Jesus Christ died in vain. Galatians 2:21
>>
>>19589068
Op here - I didn't start this thread to convert people, but for objective discussion.
>>
>>19587756
He was a person who was led by The Elites to serve a purpose in the world. The purpose he serves is not the purpose you think he serves especially if it's in a book with false depictions of The Divine, The Firstborn and TCoATI.
>>
>>19587756

jesus wasn't real. a creation made to deceive and yoke. apparently it's still working. indoctrination is a helluva drug.
>>
>>19587756
He was a negro
>>
>>19590384
The Elites have texts about Jesus from during the time he lived. Jesus believed in The Kabbalistic depiction of The Creator with 'Shekinah'
>>
Nuggers here haven't even read a whole book in the bible or even went to a bible study. The fuck do you people get your info?
>>
>>19590418
The Bible has a lot of perversions.
>>
A deceiver.
His teachings send to hell while feeding you with self-righteousness that makes you an annoying person.
>>
>>19587756

>ask every question but "did he even exist?"
>>
>>19590446
That's what they ultimately want you to believe so the thought could get to "The Creator doesn't exist." Though you can give Jesus all the 'miracles', prophecy and the bodily resurrection, it still wouldn't make him the Firstborn.
>>
>>19590424
how do you know? Is that going to be another statement based in assumptions?
>>
>>19590534
Because it tells you to be furthest away from the world and in the same breath tries to get you to embrace the world and rely on someone else's spirit to raise you up instead of you raising your own spirit. Being furthest away from the world includes not elevating humans to Divine status. Anything to do with this world is perverted and corrupted including humans. That means the ideas, the definition, the 'knowledge'. All perverted and the humans corrupted.
>>
>>19590444
I was dammed from birth just for being me now I even have the attention of god looking into my shit everyone seems like a huge douch.
>>
>>19590385
Prove
>>
>>19590446
Well having that assumption would negate all my questions now wouldn't it?
>>
>>19587956
She's just stupid. Then again, that's as helpful for the world as working as a minion for Yaldabaoth
>>
>>19587756
He was just an enlightened individual. Like Buddha was, or more modern day examples, Mooji, Eckhart Tolle, Kim Michaels etc.

Every now and then one of them comes along.
>>
>>19590919
>Yaldabaoth
There is no Yaldaboath. The Ruler of This Realm is the ultimate authority here.
>>
jesus loves you hard and fast and deep
his rod and thy staff comforts thou
>>
Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm wrong. You don't know the truth. No one does. It's not a fact, it's all theory.
>>
>>19591339
Lmao! His rod? Hard, fast, and deep? It makes me think that the whole Jesus phenomenon was a subtle misplacement of people's need for intimacy. Something to fill the "void" that exists inside themselves.
>>
>>19590977
Theres a demiurge.
Religions all lead to him.
>>
>>19591348
a-are u a girle?
>>
>>19591372
Trust me when I say there is no Demiurge, just a Most High Divinity. The YHVH story is not The Truth and nothing but The Truth.
>>
Understandably this is an objective discussion it's unfortunate so many people are on the path to destruction.
>>
>>19591380
You use words having no idea that you're serving the opposite agenda than you think you are, you child.
>>
>>19587934
The fact that you actually believe this proves that you don't pay attention. There are literally unknown wizards with better abilities.
>>
>>19591386
There is no second chances once you leave this earth, If people leave this earth rejecting Jesus that's it for them forever.
>>
>>19588250
it seems coming from the brain of anon which write comm 19587934 actually.
>>
>>19591408
There is no leaving the suffering on this Earth unless you prove you are worthy. Wanting someone to do all the work for you is counterproductive to the cause and trying to use fear to get me to believe your nonsense is also counterproductive to the cause, especially since I fear nothing.

The only direction you could go is 'up'. This is the lowest spiritual form there is.
>>
>>19591408
How do you know that? How? You believe that because one day, you chooe to accept it. Maybe because you needed to believe in something - anything. And it sounded good: A man who will save you and love you no matter what... it certainly satisfies a deep rooted urge in oneself.
>>
>>19591425
*chose
>>
>>19591425
He's so desperate for the end to this Earth and to go back home that he swallows venom.
>>
>>19591423
Those who follow Christ serve him and the will of God. Theres nothing greater than God s will especially not any of these pagan spiritual practices people do on here & in the world.It's completely on you if you decide to reject it. Once you stand before God on judgement day like everyone else you cannot say you weren't forewarned.
>>
>>19591434
It's sad :-(
>>
>>19591453
You don't know what he meant by follow. Does he mean literally follow HIM or his example? You don't even know what some of the words you're using even imply. Who's the one accepting worldly law and a leader that was born in this world? Who's the one who uses human understanding instead of discernment spiritually? Who's the one who accepts a human as a Divinity and a guru? I admit that I needed to be led some of the way, but not by anyone who has a false depiction of TCoATI, The Firstborn and The Ruler of This Realm and not the whole way. You can't be in the world and serve TCoATI at the same time. That means rejecting human urges, temptations and desires. This means you have to embrace things of the spirit.

Like I said you're so desperate for the end to this world and to get back to Heaven that you're willing to swallow venom. Your virus is not infectious to me for I am immune, even if you try to spread it to make sure I am damned by you warning me.
>>
File: snake oil.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
snake oil.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>19587756
>Who was Jesus?

A fictional character in a series of literary stories meant to elucidate the nature of divinity.
>>
>>19591525
Wasn't the term 'Snake oil' coined by Christians?
>>
>>19591503
You jump to many false assumptions. The scriptures throughly talks about how followers of Christ are to live their lives and works that are acceptable to him. Jesus clearly states in Matthew 16:24 - Whoever desires to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. Not to mention the holy spirit guides true believers throughout their lives. God calls for all to repent for their sins and accept Jesus as lord to be saved. If you decide to reject that and follow worldly pagan beliefs thats on you.
>>
>>19591555
When a human ascends they have to first raise their spirit then abandon their human body because it is attached to this material part of the Universe. When a human abandons their human body in that way they also abandon their human identity and take up the identity they were before they fell.
Yes, and now you know what that means, you're welcome.
The spirit is innate but you can't be in the world and embrace it at the same time. What's your 'Holy Spirit' if it guides you to accept things of the world and reject things of the spirit?
What is sin? Spiritual practice cannot be spiritual and worldly at the same time. Spiritual practice is you reaching your hand out and making yourself capable of understanding The Truth. Then there's people like me "Schizophrenics" who have seen behind the veil. Some go crazy because they don't practice and still accept lies that are fed to them by the world because they are in the world. Others don't practice and still understand.
>>
>>19591607
The holy spirit only comes from God any other spirit that people receive unto themselves are demons.
>>
>>19591624
Or angels. Just make sure you can tell the difference.
>>
>>19591624
Like I said, if your Holy Spirit drives you to accept things of the world, then what is it? All you did was repeat yourself. I showed you how believing in Jesus is accepting things of the world, so much so that the Christians had to invent an ascension story and a 'resurrection body' not knowing that The Divine are incorporeal and when they come here from behind the veil, they emanate a body. This is why the Gnostic beliefs had Jesus be a projection of The Divine. 'Demons' are a category that humans put the Divine into, that doesn't mean it's true.
>>
>>19591648
The holy spirit doesn't drive people to accept things of the world. God said do not conform to the world. As well as do not be lovers of the world. Jesus said himself i am not of this world. There is alot of sin in this world the lord said do not be partakers of it. But to spread the gospel so people can turn from their sinful ways & receive eternal life through Jesus.
>>
ayyyyyo ayyyyooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
fuck you god
the name jesus isnt real
there is no rapture except the deinonychus
which means get down on you knees
this is the RAPTOR
>>
My position re: Jesus has actually declined so far that I only pick out a few things with what seem to have the ring of truth in particularly undeniable fashion, and then for much of the rest of it I toss it out or even invert it. He went around in his little caravan selling fame to a world as a proto-celebrity in pursuit of worldly political ambitions. I'm not impressed.
>>
>>19591705
Accepting a human as your Abbas is accepting things of the world.
This probably means something other than what you think it does.
>A good percentage of the world is Christian and doesn't do spirit work
Looks like you're conforming to the world, pham.
Love All. Not in a human way.
>Jesus said himself i am not of this world
Okay, so? Neither are you. That's not impressive. He still accepted a false depiction of TCoATI and not only thought he was the Firstborn but made other people believe it as well.
>Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?
Figure out who 'The Blessed One' is because TCoATI doesn't need to be Blessed, TCoATI blesses.
What is sin?
You already have eternal life, it's just in spurts here.
>>
>>19587756
Simply a good bloke I reckon.
>>
He claimed to be the son of God. His apostles accounts & letters should be your primary authority/evidence for whatever truth claim Jesus Christ presented (being equal with God made manifested in the flesh as the son) along with the historical evidence around that time. You can claim the Jesus Christ is the same Christ within the Gnostic gospels, or de-elevate his claim of status like the Jews or other religions/mystic traditions by saying he was simply an enlightened individual or prophet. Though I can say with certainty the Jesus of the New Testament will conflict with nearly all noncanonical gospels or supposed teachings & tellings of Christ that have been found recently or deemed heresy for centuries Most of the conflicts are found in the NT, but the Old Testament is also an importaint verifier of the inconsistencies (lets ignore most people misquote bible verses out of context already) that arise from books like Enoch or the Gospel of Thomas. The preconfigured revelation of his coming revealed in the OT only after his life,death & ressurection is also something to keep in consideration.Though I could be wrong anyway, the evidence availabe and reliability of Christ's teaching in my life are why I've put my faith upon him. Maybe Universalists are right & this exclusive path of salvation is false and I'm just too profane & narrow minded to see the broader road or simply too weak to save myself through various spiritual practices,relying on his sacrifice
which could have never happened depending on how you hold historical "facts". If I choose to believe in God then I must also deny all other ways & be confident in what that could entail.
>>
2017 and still still believe in a white blond haired jesus lmao
>>
>>19591772
Good, recursively applied, is omnipotent.
Evil, recursively applied, is self-negating.
Sin is the recursion of evil.
Am I drawing signal from the noise?
>>
>>19592121
1. Good would only need to become omnipotent to do its job if it tries to do its job in a universe where evil is omnipresent.
2. Evil doesn't need to negate itself to be evil, it just has to prevent good from becoming omnipotent and omnipresent.
3. Then most things are not sin in this universe.
4. Yes, but not too badly.
>>
File: dacfdvsfbdfsv.jpg (78KB, 934x521px) Image search: [Google]
dacfdvsfbdfsv.jpg
78KB, 934x521px
>>19592102
Whiny nogs can't change a dead man's (nor risen) hair color.
>>
>>19592121
>Good, recursively applied, is omnipotent
Then humans aren't good by your definition.
>Evil, recursively applied, is self-negating
If it is self negating then there is no action, that means evil doesn't exist.
>Sin is the recursion of evil
What is Evil? Also by proxy, if Evil doesn't exist then neither does Sin nor Good.
>>
File: wut.jpg (67KB, 650x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
67KB, 650x1024px
Jesus is frozen in carbonite.
Again.
>>
>>19592163
>>19592163
>Good would only need to become omnipotent to do its job if it tries to do its job in a universe where evil is omnipresent
Oh, so you mean Good is omnipotence. How is Evil omnipresent and what makes it Evil? Is it because it goes against TCoATI's will? What is that? If you can give me a cogent answer as to why believing in a human's attachments to this Earth as a Divinity isn't going against TCoATI's will if The Divine are the furthest from human as possible and that is the will.
>Evil doesn't need to negate itself to be evil, it just has to prevent good from becoming omnipotent and omnipresent
Nothing can prevent you from this, only can mislead you until the chances you have are taken advantage of. What is Evil if it gives you The Truth but in a sea of perversions? What is it then?
>Then most things are not sin in this universe.
What is sin? A cogent answer to that question would be nice.
>>
>>19592163
I tend to think that most things are indeed not sin in this universe. Even were the universe mostly evil, by the I-don't-know-it true definition of evil, it still seems that people are... watchful. They learn from each other and from themselves. They err constantly, but sin rarely, for they are rarely involved in any deliberate process of passing on errors. Quite the opposite is the typical preoccupation. Errors multiply by the misdeeds of an exceptional minority, and therefore truth may find some roots even at times in places where there is nothing watching over it.
>>
>>19592193
>What is Evil? Also by proxy, if Evil doesn't exist then neither does Sin nor Good
Sorry what I meant to say was, if we go by your definition of Evil then by proxy Good doesn't exist either. I believe however that Good can exist without Evil and all virtue is 'innate'. Bad however is also in you. There is no Good or Evil in a supernatural sense, just beings doing their jobs. Virtue and corruption exist in humans only, there is mishandling with the Divinities that have fallen to Earth. I know what you're thinking, how can there be mishandling if The Divine are perfect? That just means we fell short of the glory of The One, who is apparently Blessed.
>>
>>19592240
>so you mean
It's not a given that good will ever try to do its job in a universe where evil is omnipresent. Depending on the laws of physics in such a universe, it might only invigorate evil and cause it to spill out into other universes. Not a good move for goodness. It's also not a given that universes where evil is omnipresent even exist. If they don't then good would be a wasteful fool to try to fight evil in imaginary realms that don't exist.

I wasn't arguing about your beliefs, I was arguing against your logic. That was my first reply in this thread. Please continue with >>19592193 instead.
>>
>>19592305
There are no laws of Physics, the physical doesn't even matter at all. You're projecting your human flaws onto The Divine. They don't have a reason to abuse their freewill or doing petty and low things, like war. To say so would undermine the whole idea of Good. If by definition Evil is anyone going against the job of the many or will of The One, then why wouldn't they be punished and sent to Earth as well? Thus negating their sense of control and giving them time to understand that Good is what is necessary then also not undermining authority and order? Because there is order here without the need for Evil. What makes those Divinities so special over us that they get to stay in Heaven and we get sent here?
>>
>>19592305
The Anon you linked is me: >>19592365
>>
>>19592365
>projecting your human flaws
No, I was responding to your logic on good and evil. Your logic was wrong, in my opinion, so I gave you my logic so that we might interact on even terms. You're trying to turn this into something it's not, and I'm not interested in that. This is purely a debate for me, and purely a pastime at that.

Abstracting away the concept of a universe, yes, the logic does change slightly.

There is another reason "good" might not try to fight "evil" in a dimension where "evil" is omnipresent. (I'm using quotes because this logic applies regardless of your definitions of good and evil.) If good creates a dimension to contain evil, it wouldn't fight evil in that realm. It would allow evil to have its own realm, eg., hell, so as not to waste its time fighting evils that are either too powerful, too pervasive, or too similar in character to the good. There is always a greater "good" to be done, so it would make sense to create a dimension where evil is omnipresent to prioritize the greater good over the lesser good.

Note that I say "dimension" here and not universe. I don't know what character such a dimension might hold, or ever how much free space it would have. It could be anywhere from a minuscule pocket dimension akin to a prison to an entire physical universe with entirely alien physics. You could even get creative and have various pocket dimensional "cells" keeping prisoners separate in a prison pocket dimension, thus preventing them from enacting further evil upon each other.
>>
File: 19592263(You).png (2KB, 179x33px) Image search: [Google]
19592263(You).png
2KB, 179x33px
>>19592263
I enjoy my own company too much.
>>
>>19592447
You're presupposing Supernatural evil is omnipresent or even present. What you perceive as 'Evil' (which I'm sure "Deceiving you" could be a condition of 'Evil' in your eyes) could be the Divinity acting in accordance to the will of TCoATI. You're also supposing that TCoATI or The One are not stronger than 'Evil' forces if TCoATI created 'Evil' unless you want to adopt the Zoroastrian principle that there is an Ultimate Evil Divinity at equal possibility to the Ultimate Good Divinity. They would then cancel eachother out and be at a constant stalemate. Which is the problem with the idea.
>>
File: 1427231086861.png (331KB, 499x403px) Image search: [Google]
1427231086861.png
331KB, 499x403px
>>19587756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmEomFZ0DA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9twxJoZUs
>>
>>19589042
Well put brother.
>>
>>19589073
If the information converts people then that is up to them.

If you want objective discussion of Jesus Christ without using the bible then you're not talking about jesus, you're just making up an imaginary God that makes You feel good.
>>
>>19587787
What were his sins?
He bestowed as a mortal of the realm as a humble essene boy to a loving family.

He walked through the synagogues preaching radical doctrine of love and supreme service to goodness of the Heavenly father. The Sadducees decided to have him killed in a terrible manner with unspeakable tortures.
Then moved on to his position as sovereign of the universe.

We are so fortunate for it to have happened on our planet.

The message he sent was so full of truth it has been adopted by people across the world. The rastafaria and ghost dance.
>>
>>19592447
I think what people are missing is the mechanism of the universe. Operational entities. They had a massive I terruption of evil. The fight is continuing and the major battles are done.

Humans are on a positive direction. Keep with judicial and democratic system.

Promote ethics and morals.
>>
Jesus was "God" after believing a lie that he was the son of "God" once he had already forgotten who he was.

The person who said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham, I AM" is the Source Conciousness.
>>
>>19587756
Jesus was an alright dude who convinced everyone to smoke weed
You think I'm joking right? What a cruel joke eh?
Yeah that whole dying on the cross thing was a chuck Norris joke that got out of hand and is used by the church to scare away any messiah that may return
Too bad the crucifix resembles a sword too
That crazy fuck loved swords
>>
File: pyramidchildgod.png (657KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidchildgod.png
657KB, 1580x662px
>>19589042
>>19589068

>Jesus says He Is the Son of God, so ultimately everyone must believe, based in His words, that He is either a liar, a crazy person, OR HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS.

>>19591722
>He went around in his little caravan selling fame to a world as a proto-celebrity in pursuit of worldly political ambitions. I'm not impressed.

God is real - not Moses' god though. That's why whomever the man Jesus was was killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c
>>
>>19587948
>Yeshua the Nazarite and King of the Jews.

>>19587914
Yeshua (y) the (h)Nazarite and (v)king [of] the (h)jews.

the first letter of each word spells out YHVH.

aka Jesus the-Nazarite and-King [of] the-Jews is yhvh/Jehovah.
>>
>>19587756
he was a plot device. he spreads a series of teachings by word of mouth that contradict the old testament. he claims to be the son of god so his word is suppose to be counted as if from god himself

but all the angels could claim to be gods children more than any man and half of them got kicked out of heaven.

he isnt that special . moses was powerful. he emulated the creators powers by turning the dust of the earth to gad flies as 1 of the plagues. jesus claims to have walked on water but he lives in a desert...
>>
>>19595132
Was he a plot device in his own life, too?
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.