[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I just communicate with a god?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Staccoto_Lightning.jpg (4KB, 170x203px) Image search: [Google]
Staccoto_Lightning.jpg
4KB, 170x203px
so I'm verry depressed and a few hours ago I alsmost started to cry.
holding back the tears thinking about existential crisis stuff.
Asking to the sky or to any god to give a sign.
few minutes later I get a very pressurous feeling. I focus on it and relase the pressure feeling and suddenly there was a lightning strike.

Im creeped out. or is this any paranormal power?
>>
nah ur just jivin and rockin and rollin and suckin and blowin
>>
oh fuck yeah OP gods love depressed, bipolar dudes they put that lightning strike out there just for you
>>
Gods have voices, you know. If a god wanted to talk to you, you would hear them.
>>
no dude, you are that god. YOU did that (not sayin god wasn't watching)
>>
one time i injected pcp and hallucinated synchronized audio/visuals of the sky clearing for choir of angels. some with harps. it's kind of like what happened with you, but instead of using pcp, you're just a retarded, crazy faggot.
>>
File: emem.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emem.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19587682
Probably wasn't a god you faggot
>>
>>19587850
God. and God uses different voices, every post you make is deceitful .

God does use signs, take it as a sign of God and it will be.
>>
>>19588009
Ok ill take your autism as i sign from god
Thanks sky daddy<3
>>
Hi Zeus here, fuck you.
>>
>>19589096
If you think god is a "sky daddy" as in a God like deity like Zeus, you have no idea what you're talking about, when you talk about the "creator"
>>
>>19589107
>>19589111
Synchronicity has spoken.
>>
Thor was watching, Look into him and odin.
>>
>>19587682
God sent you that sign to let you know He hears you. Now close your eyes, open your heart, listen to the still, small voice of God inside you, and do the right thing. You know what it is. And God is giving me a word of knowledge right now that He has sent someone very special into your life, your future husband, and you're meant to give yourself to him completely and trust God that He has your best at heart. For if you abandon True Love, it will not return in this life. Don't betray your own future Anon. Where you first got in in life is not where you are meant to end up in life, to be Truly Happy. God is revealing Himself and His plan for your life. Amen.
>>
>>19587850
"Goddess Aurora" is an anti-Jesus Muslim here to deceive you away from the Love of Jesus.
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>19587682
>Asking to the sky or to any god to give a sign.
>few minutes later I get a very pressurous feeling. I focus on it and relase the pressure feeling and suddenly there was a lightning strike.

Could be "Zeus" or whatever god of storms you prefer. There's a reason almost all humans on Earth believed "the thing that sends the lightning" was actually sentient.

I can show you the face of god if you want "a sign," but it's scary and requires a humble heart willing to accept the truth of powers above human power::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimS_jlwmI4
>>
>>19587682
>asks for a sign
>gets a sign
>gets creeped out

You're no better than a female
>>
He is with us, OP.
>>
>>19589698
What, do you expect people to just exult at the sight of arcing plasma?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.