[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a witch? Is lineage important? If such a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 453
Thread images: 52

File: cutewitch.jpg (41KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
cutewitch.jpg
41KB, 400x528px
How do I become a witch? Is lineage important?

If such a thing even exists. Because every "witch" or person who dabbles in the occult I talked to before couldn't do shit. Please don't tell me to read random Wicca books or any of that sort, because this kind of stuff clearly doesn't give people real powers.
>>
>>19587506
Only if you show us your tits again.
>>
>>19587506
Cute pic
>>
As a warning to others, don't bother with this one, she's hopeless.
Her last thread >>19578271
>>
>>19587544
Shut the fuck up, oh my god. Just because I don't buy your opinion. So ignorant.
>>
>>19587506
look into traditional witchcraft you big weenie

wicca is for faggots and if that's where you're looking it's no wonder you've only run into stupid people. based off of the previous thread you sound too stupid to do your own research so there's really no hope for you. you're also kind of ugly.
>>
>>19587558
You sound like a generic retard saying generic shit. If you have no actual advice to offer why are you even posting?
>>
>>19587562
to insult you and your ugly face

have fun being stuck in your grotesque body for the rest of your life
>>
Ok guys, calm down.

Forget wicca, it's a parody of old religions.

Find Mindandmagick's YouTube channel and watch his first 10 videos. Then either follow his advice on where to begin or use Quareia.com
>>
File: df4a861358e5d951c69f8e11fae70.png (149KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
df4a861358e5d951c69f8e11fae70.png
149KB, 326x326px
>>19587563
You already know a person is dumb and desperate if they have to resort to insult something as trivial as physical appearance.

"B-But you are ugly!"

Nice kindergarten butthurt you have going on here.
>>
>>19587580
>dumb and desperate
what's dumb and desperate is you not being able to do your own research and overcompensating for the fact that you're not easy on the eyes

being a pretty witch is a lot of fun. it's sad you'll never know the feeling. :^(
>>
>>19587563
I think she looks hot. Annoying but hot.
>>
>>19587585
>still butthurt
>didn't offer anything besides generic toilet-advice and insults

Does it hurt being this retarded? I can tell you're not pretty either, because happy, beautiful people don't feel the need to desperately attack how other people look like.

Too bad... ;^)
>>
Fuck off with your attention whoring spam.
>>
op i could be your boyfriend
>>
>>19587544
seconding this
OP is an arrogant asshole who doesn't actually want any opinions
>>
>itt: buttblasted occultfags who think reading random online books grants them "magic powers" which is just them roleplaying and applying confirmation bias and delusion to their daily life

That's not magic to me and that's why everyone is sperging out. None of them has any special powers but they desperately need to believe they do for some reason. Nothing they do can be witnessed or proven, how convenient!

They can't even produce the SLIGHTEST magical effect. Not even a tiny flame, some smoke or reading thoughts. Just little things. None of that, only roleplay.

Why don't you guys fuck out of this thread and accept that I'm looking for real witch-powers (if they exist, that is) and not your stupid shit?
>>
>>19587638
Why don't you fuck off from /x/ or show your tits again you dumb attention-seeking cunt
>>
>>19587506
no one is going to spoon feed you, go research shit yourself you dumb ugly cunt. I know witches in Oaxaca who would laugh at your retarded desperate ass
>>
>>19587646
Why would I? Because some butthurt fag like you tells me to? Get the hell out of here.

>>19587647
Then shut the hell up instead of posting some pretentious shit to just jerk yourself off to.

>hmhmm myeahh hehehe i called some an ugly dumb cunt im so cool mhmhm but i didnt actually tell them anything else..
>>
op i'll show you magic if you post nudes again

this is your initiation into ancient rites
>>
>>19587652
everyone here would love it if you just killed yourself
>>
>>19587652
Oh sorry did I anger you? Why don't you post your titties again you little slut?
>>
>>19587656
I never posted anything remotely like a nude. We both know this isn't the real ancient rite!

>>19587657
>caring about the opinion of irrelevant peasants

I don't think so.
>>
>>19587652
please suffocate me with your breasts
>>
i dont know whats going on here but everyone seems really angry and im having fun watching the fireworks
how did you manage to pull that off op?
>>
>>19587697
Well... for context why this thread is getting attacked so much by butthurt spergs, read: >>19587638

For a lot of these people their whole sense of self is built around being "occultists" or "wizards" and /x/ is their little refuge away from skeptics where they can circlejerk and feel powerful and mysterious.

And when you go into their safe space and confront them, like I did, they feel very personally attacked and sperg out. This thread and the previous are literal proof for that.
>>
>>19587697
read this >>19587544
notice all the deleted posts towards the end
>>
>>19587739
>notice all the deleted posts towards the end

I explained that. I didn't delete it, it got deleted because I trolled in another thread and posted some off-topic shit. I got a warning for that and that cleansed all my posts from the board that had my IP at that current time.

Fuck off.
>>
>>19587562
/x/ is full of such people
4chan is full of such people
life is full of such people

You can always start by reading The Witch-Cult in Western Europe.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/wcwe/
Also read the Wikipedia page on it to make sure you understand the modern criticisms of it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witch-Cult_in_Western_Europe
>>
>>19587767
Thank you.
>>
Someone please tell me those pics from the other thread were saved.
>>
Make the right path. Find god instead of going down the path of darkness.
>>
>>19587782
Why is it a path of darkness if you used your powers (assuming you would get any) for good and neutral deeds?

Doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>19587770
np
>>
>>19587789
Because that anon isn't making sense.

Just another Sept. 23rd god fearing larper.
>>
>>19587506
Might I ask why you want this knowledge? Besides for the potential power, of course.

Just curious.
>>
>>19587811
I feel this inscrutable unrest in me to get to the bottom of this, always did. And I think if witches exist, and if I can acquire any kind of power I will be able to find vampires. That's important to me.

>inb4 autists telling me vampires don't exist
>inb4 autists telling me witches don't exist

I get it.
>>
I'd like to see OP tits tho.
>>
>>19587830
Tits have never been posted, they are making shit up. Literally. This is just a derail sperg-out by people.
>>
There is nothing such as "becoming" a witch.
Either you are already a witch or you will never be one.

Only thing you can wish for is to get your own entity to serve you. But if you're a retard you'll basically kill yourself.
>>
>>19587843
And what are signs for a person being a witch?

Does the witch-blood skip generations too or will a witch always have a witch parent too?
>>
>>19587821
Gotcha. Well, sadly I doubt you'll find many answers here. I think you'll have a lot more luck if you lurk in a site/board that is specific to witches/wicca. Obviously you'll have to sift through tons of larping and disinfo to get to the good shit.

r/wicca has a pretty tight knit community that takes the study pretty seriously, and if I recall correctly, a handful of legit longtime practitioners. If theres any chance this shit is legit, you'll have better luck bumping into it out there.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>19587865
> you lurk in a site/board that is specific to witches/wicca. Obviously you'll have to sift through tons of larping and disinfo to get to the good shit.

Thanks, I'll do that too.
>>
File: y8Ea8jB.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
y8Ea8jB.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>19587506
>tfw spirit-baptised christian
You are doing something very stupid.
Whether you're trolling for attention or are legitimately seeking arcane power on 4chan of all places, this is a bad idea.
>>
>>19587830
If tits have never been posted then OP should deliver now.

Btw i'm also loking to start my journey in some kind of magic, any advice?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (344KB, 1400x2225px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
344KB, 1400x2225px
>>19587770
Pic related is also a great book, and a very short read. It's focused on the use of psychoactive plants by shamans and witches, for as much of any historical record of that survives.

"Witcraft" really refers to European pagan and folk traditions that included medicine and magic. Until the renaissance, the concepts of magic and medicine were interchangeable. This has been true in ancient cultures all over the world. The problem with practicing witchcraft in the modern era is that most of these folk traditions were verbal. Only a fraction was ever written down. In Europe most of it did not survive the Inquisition.

Here's a Johnathan Ott lecture on that subject which may also interest you
https://archive.org/details/509OttPharmacraticInquisition
>>
>>19587848
The only real benefit of having a witch in your family is that you have someone to talk to when shit becomes strange.

Being linked to other... entities can be hard to manage for most people. If they cannot take this, they end up crazy. So having a witch as a mother or a sorcerer as a father is more about knowing how to deal with such stuff.
>>
>>19587882
Absolutely not. I'm still going to be a "decent" person and I'm defined by my actions. There's no evidence for God in my life so it's not my fault. If he has a problem with it and is real, he could have communicated this to me, but he didn't, at any point.
>>
>>19587821

Damn, i'm probably dumb and you are probably roleplaying but i feel the same way.
>>
>>19587895
Thank you. I made a little notepad and write down all interesting ideas and stuff to read. I put this down.

>>19587901
What? Specifically about vampires too?

Or do you mean that weird unrest inside?
>>
>>19587506
What would you do ?
Like, witchcraft is not a game.
Playing with "magic" or entities from other worlds is not the most clever thing to do. It's dangerous and requires a lot of mastery.

If you fail during the process you'll end up inside an institute for sick people or die.
>>
>>19587898
It's at this point, right here and now when a member of the body of christ is talking to you, whose words are consistent with his statements of the past.
Don't go down this road. It will yield no fruit, quench no thirst. You will toil for gold but find bull's dung.
>>
>>19587903
No problem. Keep in mind that in pre-christian, and early-christian Europe, Witchcraft was very much a tribal custom, and every ethnic group would have had its own unique traditions. Witchcraft would have been very different from one part of the continent to the next. Different groups would have had different gods, herbs, and rituals available to them.

Another good book for you to read would be The Golden Bough by Sir James Frasier.
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/3623
If you manage to get through this and The Witch-Cult of Western Europe you will have a better grasp of the subject than 99.9% of /x/ posters.
>>
>>19587928
I would try to study it and see if it's...

>legit at all
>if I have any talent for it/have what it takes to succeed
>if I do, then try to get as far as possible

I'm really not afraid, that's the least of my concerns.
>>
>>19587933
Well, I understand you mean well but you have to consider my point. You're just one of MANY people who are claiming so say the truth.

And none of you have evidence. So who am I to believe? I can't know.

So I will just continue living my life as good as possible.

>>19587937
Thanks. Have you read these books yourself or just briefly looked over them?
>>
>>19587898
Evil power is evil. You cannot use evil for good. It will consume you, should you ever find what you are looking for.
>>
>>19587946
>Have you read these books yourself or just briefly looked over them?
About 80% of what I posted, yeah. Frasier's book is a tome and I've only managed to skim through it, reading a chapter here and there. I wish I had more time for this stuff.
>>
>>19587977
I don't think so.
>>
>>19587946
If you seek the truth, you'll find the truth. I earnestly hope that you do find God.
He does care for you and wishes for you to be with Him, but He's not going to force it on you. He made free will for a reason after all.
>>
>>19587941
I've never tried to get one. I've always had one.
My grandmother, my father and now I am able to use our "servant" for small things. I'm the second child and my brother never managed to make it do anything. So, for my part of the story the "first born child" is just pure bullshit.

How it works ?
It's always by my side. Always. I can carry it wherever I want,

How to make it work ?
It's a feeling. A specific feeling that is quite hard to describe. If I want to know something, or act on someone/something, it will make me feel inside like "yes" or "no".
It works mostly like a whisperer. If I wanna know where I've put my keys, I ask. I know. If I wanna know who's the retard that ate my biscuits, I ask, I know. It's like a picture appearing inside my head. Or a feeling.

You can also use it to make small children cry. It's fun. I don't really know what it does and honestly I don't give a fuck but it can make them cry instantly.

I just know that in order to have one you have to let one "grow".
>>
>>19587994
I was (or am) open for God. I talked to him and looked into it, but literally found or felt *nothing* so I just moved on. That's all.

Anyway this thread is about witchcraft.
>>
>>19587985
You aren't the oracle you think you would be, should you find what you're looking for. You're no different than the rest of your peers, and your peers' peers. In any case, however, I doubt true power through the occult even exists today, so I am not too worried for your well being.

I hope you will be healthy.
>>
>>19587977
That's not true. Evil is just what we cannot understand. You can use "entities" for whatever fucking reason you want.
If bad things happen to you or your family it is because you failed using it correctly and made it act crazy.

Like, people freaking out are most of the time failing to communicate with entities. They don't know what to do or why and they go full retardmode.

But yeah, if the base entity is evil, you're fucked.
>>
>>19588002
True. Just felt the need to throw my two cents in.
>>
>>19588011
Okay, I hope the same for you.
>>
>>19587506
You're clearly not worthy of power. Be gone.
>>
>>19588000
Interesting!

Well if this is true then I'm not a witch and could never become one either. I haven't noticed any special powers or gifts on me, assuming you need to born with it already.

>>19588050
Shut the hell up, you don't know me.
>>
>>19587638
>None of them has any special powers but they desperately need to believe they do for some reason. Nothing they do can be witnessed or proven, how convenient!
Meh, you won't provoke me to post some valuable advices. Try harder.
also (you)
>>
if you didn't get your letter to hogwarts you might as well give up
>>
>>19588058
But I provoked you into replying some nonsense? Lol. Goodbye!
>>
>>19588057
>Shut the hell up, you don't know me.
I don't judge you based on my knowledge of your persona, which is generic and uninteresting anyway. I'm judging you based on your attitude and your posts.
The esoteric world doesn't need you, otherwise you would find a way into serious magic and practising yourself, without being a cunt on a board filled with retards.
>>
>>19588075
>a bunch of pretentious, "so-much-better-than-you" bullshit I've read thousand times before

God, how boring. Have a nice day.
>>
>>19588057
If you have never experienced something like this before, I hope you'll never try further.

It comes with "nightmares" and the feeling of having someone right behind you from time to time. I've told it not to do so but it's not giving a fuck and doing it anyway.

It's not hostile againt me. But if you piss me off, I've seen animals starting to bark at the person or broke a leg on stairs. After the incident they say that they felt like "gone" for half a second and could not tell what happened.

And thumbs up for it. It actually told me that one of my friend was about to kill himself, by making me wake up at night. I "saw" him through his bedroom mirror.
So I guess that it can see things from places it has already been to.
>>
>>19588075
I'm curious. Do you have a "servant" too ?
Like an entity you can control.

I've always wanted to make two see each other. I wonder if they can.
>>
>>19588088
I'm not scared of things like that. I've tried to summon demons, got cursed several times, tried to induce nightmares, go into the forest alone in the deepest night to look for werewolves and shit. Nothing happened.

I appreciate your advice and warnings though, regardless.
>>
>>19587882
>>tfw spirit-baptised christian
no one cares, most christian shit is based on pagan traditions in the first place

hope this helps
>>
>>19588109
I don't believe in werewolves. Not in vampires, or magicians. The only fucked up thing I've ever dealt with is our entity.
For me it's not capable of much and is maybe the closest I've been to an actual demon or something.
My conclusion is that people that can "see" entities like the one I have attract them because they want "attention".

You end up in a bad position if you are sensitive to those entities and are not capable of controling yourself. If you are afraid and make it grow, you're gonna have a bad time. If you are "sure" that the entity is going to attack your family, you are somehow giving it the order to do so.

And by the way don't deal with demons. I've considered it myself for fun and the entity made me understand it was a bad idea. You don't summon a demon. You just make yourself attractive for entities feeding on fear and despair. You are trying so hard to see something "original" that you end up with something really bad.
>>
>>19587506

Alright OP here its my experience with with witches and witchcraft in general.

So my wifes grandmother is what you call a white whitch in Mexico. The type that heals with herbs, prayers and other relatively normal things.
But there are also bad witches... which is more occult and sometimes related to satan or dark idk mojo? field? Energy? From what ive experienced in Mexico there are many types of... i dont want to call it magic because its not.. but there are different types of catalyst you can use to do different things.

I take 3 to 4month trips to Mexico every year. And from my time there i can tell you that witches do in fact exist. At least in Mexico they do.
I have come to the conclusion that it has to do with the land or the location or something. Some people are legitimate afraid of witches there, ive heard countless stories and ive actually been there when a guy got fucked up by a witch which he described as a giant maybe 7ft dark bird i didnt see it but i seen him the day after.. and how fucked up he was.

If you want to learn you wont do it in the states. You simply wont. It doesn't happen here.
This land is not suited to accommodate that type of "energy" mojo" satanic power" whatever that shit is or whatever you want to call it.
I can tell you that here in the states i dont believe in stuff like that, im not afraid, i dont think about it and when people claim its real i call them cooks and looneys and move on. But the seccond i step foot in Mexico i pray and get clensed asap. That shit is real. There at least.

I greentexted a couple of my stories a while back i think i might have them saved on my phone if anyone requests.
>>
>>19588154
Why would you think vampires or magicians aren't real?
>>
>>19588101
I only "grow" one at the moment as I don't have a reason to make more, plus it is not recommended to stack yourself with servants.
It is not something you can control directly, rather give it instructions on what to do and it will help you in your beginnings.
I think it is possible for them to see each other as spirits are mostly located in your head, I think.
>>19588081
Funny to hear that from a person who has made two threads of insulting and belittling people.
>>
>>19588158
I'm not in the States. Do you know anything about Europe?

And please go ahead post your greentexts.

>>19588161
If I made two threads of insulting people why do you keep coming back? To get post smug comments and get your pretentious ego stroked? If you were "oh so wise" and above it all like you're trying to come across, why waste your time with this *childish* stuff and arguments?

Tragic.
>>
>>19588109
And believe me or not for the entity, or servant. I don't really care. I just wanted to give you advice based on what I know and what I live with. I used to prove it to other children when I was a child myself but I ended up friendless because they were terrified. I had to change school. Now I'm fine and I keep it only for my closest friends. Those fuckers try to interact with it when they are drunk and it's quite funny. I'm happy nothing bad ever happened when I was drunk too. It seems that the entity is not giving a single fuck about requests from others. But it doesn't like when people are too retarded either.

One day I'll ask if he can take care of one of my child, like we did in my family. And I hope that it will still work.
>>
File: 1503933236453.png (52KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1503933236453.png
52KB, 112x112px
>>19588178
I would have loved to be one of those children.
>>
File: 1297295639282.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1297295639282.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>19588158
It's always nice when people share stories, greentext away anon.
>>
Did she ever show tits in the last thread? All her posts are deleted. Need to see tits before I decided if I'm helping your naive ass or not.
>>
>>19588170
Because it's 8 in the morning where I am and I'm bored.
>>
>>19588160
I've asked the servant.
Some people can feel it's here. So as a result I asked if the entity could tell me the nature of everyone capable of feeling it.
I found people being "watched" by other entities.
I found people capable of nothing but only feeling it.
But I never came accross a vampire or a manwolf haha. So if the entity never told me about that, it might not exist at all.
>>
>>19588199
Can your servant only interact in person? Could your servant also tell you something about me, for example?

>>19588197
>resorts to talking shit to other people when bored

Very adult.
>>
>>19588158
>If you want to learn you wont do it in the states. You simply wont. It doesn't happen here.
>This land is not suited to accommodate that type of "energy" mojo" satanic power" whatever that shit is or whatever you want to call it.

Considering you're basing this opinion off examples of folk magic in Mexico, I think you should learn about American folk traditions before saying this. It sounds to me like you're just ignorant of those traditions and then try to say it's the land or something lmao
>>
>>19588193
I never posted NUDES or TITS and I'm not going too because pictures like that don't exist. Some faggot just claimed he has powers and can tell a man (womans) path and shit by looking at their faces, so I posted two different pictures to reduce the limit of cold-reading faggotry. One had a bit of cleavage and that's it.

Now let it the fuck go.
>>
>>19588161
Servants are not bad. I have a really good one and I consider it as a member of the family. That's maybe why we never had bad experiences with it. We respect it and it respects us.

By growing one I mean, try to make it work in the way you want. Like looking for a specific object or stay somewhere.

I know it's not only in my head because my father still uses it sometimes and when it's "gone" for my father I cannot use it anymore.
>>
>>19588170
Well idk about Euuurup but i would say try rual areas? I really dont know enough to have a solid comment.

>>19588204
Hey i might be. I just havent experienced anything like that here and nobody accounts for anything of that sort occurring here. Ill have to look into it but ive never heard of anything as extreme happening here.

>>19588186
Also too lazy to edit so im just gonna post as a wrote them. And they are too long for this post soooo here comes and other reply.
>>
>>19588203
No. It cannot do that because it has probably never seen you or been to the place you are.
I can make him travel from me to other places I've been before. But only through objects I've touched or seen myself in.

If I've never met you my servant will not be able to find you. Even with a picture or a street number it won't work.

I won't bullshit about how I know things about you. I just don't and it neither. The only clues I can have about someone's past is when the servant is in his home and the person is doing something related to his past like crying while looking at a picture or something like this.

It's not working through space and time. Just doing stuff.
>>
>>19588186
>>19588251
No greentext my bad.

i was on vacation in Mexico with wife about a month ago, now the wife family lives on a town on the outskirts of the city which they call a "rancho" which translates to ranch in English ig. Very pretty place, no Internet and running water stopped after 5 or 6pm, nothing to do exept hang out and talk to people and go out to places and see people.
One dsy we stopped by her grandmother's house for dinner since we were going to leave in a few days. Now, i already know that her grandmother is classified as a "white witch" arround that town and other surrounding towns which basically means she uses herbs and prayers to heal and help people, ive already heard some stories about her and she does this thing with an egg on me thats supposed to "clean me and protect me" when she comes to the US to visit.
while eating delicious dinner she says she is expecting company at 7pm, says she has to "clense someone"
Curious i ask what its about and she tells me a man in town was persued by a witch, she tells me this guy was sitting on his porch outside around 6pm talking to his girlfriend, when he was done talking to her he realized he was sitting on his dads chair that normally is under a tree by the corner where his dad liked to sit at in the mornings, he takes the chair and walkes it to the tree to leave it there and as he places the chair under the tree he feels a presence staring him down from the top of the tree.
He looks up and sees the tree has no leaves, only branches and sees what looks like a human wearing a dark tattered robe with a disstorted face perched on the tree. Frightened he takes off running back to his house as he feels gusts of wind on his back
>>
>>19588271

He makes it to his house and runs to his bedroom, he felt the thing was too close to him for him to try to close the door behind him, expecting whatever that was to follow him inside he grabs a machete and stands by a corner of his room.

Whatever that was didn't follow him inside, but he could hear what sounded like a gian bird flying around his house, whistling at him as it flew by his room window. Eventually the thing leaves him alone and he sits in his room awake all night with that machete until his dad comes home next morning.

Dad takes him to his house where he calls grandma and sets up that appointment at 7

Now she tells me that seeing a witch is one thing but being followed, pursued or teased by one is an entire different scenario.
Apparently the witch wants something from him now and won't leave him alone until she has it. Judging from how the witch was whistling and giggling/laughing makes it seem as the witch wants to mate with him.... forcefully.
A witch could change herself to look beautiful to seduce a guy only to change form while having sex but since she didnt do that it seems as if she wants to basically rape the guy whle scaring the shit out of him.

So he needs to be cleaned and a longgg prayer needs to be said to even get him to be remotely safe, due to the violent manner upon how this witch wants to have sex with him.

I got to see the guy at 7.
I expected him to be an older guy, someone who was a farm worker. The stereotype of who woul believe in witches and deamons.
He was young. About my age maybe 20, 22? He looked nervous and uneasy. Of course grandma didnt tell him the severity of what it all ment. Nore did she tell him what the witch probably wanted. But i got the feeling the guy somehow knew.
I wasnt alloud to watch, but after i did hear her say that he shouldn't stay at his house. And should sleep with family for a few days.

Thats about it, thats from what the grandma told me and what i heard and seen.
>>
Get off your computer and go to Essex.
>>
File: 1503959005952.jpg (60KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1503959005952.jpg
60KB, 604x604px
>>19587506
How would you use the powers? Because my own success in this has taken years and many setbacks. It's not something you just pick up; it's something that would most than likely consume you. I don't think you are strong enough to handle it.
>>
>>19588295
I don't know what these powers would even be, so I can't really answer that. I would most likely use them to try and find out secrets of this world that aren't visible to "normal" people. I also really want to find vampires.

>likely consume you.

What does that mean? Example?
>>
File: 1505098529947.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505098529947.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>19588295

>A white mages best intentions would crush the medical industry as we know it and cause a huge depression in the economy.
>>
>>19588203
>Very adult.
Eh, nothing wrong with being childish as long as you realise that you are being childish on purpose.
>>19588222
>Servants are not bad
I did not say they were, it's just they use your brain processing power to function and if you create too much of them they will interfere with your cognitive functions.
>By growing one I mean, try to make it work in the way you want
Yeah, that's what I mean too.
>I know it's not only in my head because my father still uses it sometimes and when it's "gone" for my father I cannot use it anymore.
That's why I said mostly, parts of them may be "imprinted" (not sure that's the right word) into objective reality, while most of them are inside of your mind (again, not sure how to express myself correctly, I hope you understand me).
>>
File: surem8.jpg (52KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
surem8.jpg
52KB, 500x493px
>>19588437
>>
>>19588466
Pretending to be something while keeping in mind that you are not that something is one of the spiritual practices. You would know that if you actually wanted to get into esoteric.
>>
>>19588483
And you know that I'm not doing the same because?
>>
>>19588213
Calm your ass cunt, I was just asking because I wasn't there. I went back and read your last thread because I was bored. Saw a lot of deleted posts and thought I might have missed something.

Speaking of which, even if this whole fantasy board was real, there's no help for you in that world. I've met a number of people like you. Angry and bitter about something. Sorry about whatever it is. But going from bitch to witch won't make you any happier. And it won't get you any revenge.
>>
>>19588516
Piss off.
>>
>>19588497
Because you're retarded cunt that asks for spoon feeding on one of the worst boards on 4chan instead of researching the topic yourself. At least you could have lurked for a few days and you would find information you need, but you choose not to. If you were actually into esoteric you would have better things to do (like practising) rather than creating multiple threads about yourself.
>>
>>19588524
Honestly, just trying to help. Harsh but true.
>>
>>19588531
>you acting retarded and childish = lulz I'm only bored and pretending!
>other people acting retarded and childish = THEY ARE RETARDED!!! >:(

God damn, you're fucking dense.
>>
>>19588557
No, don't misinterpret me. Other people may be acting retarded and childish for multiple reasons, after all they did not create two threads on 4chan to spoon feed. You, on the other hand, are acting childish and retarded because you're a woman, and a dumb one as well.
>>
>>19588574
Asking for opinions and advice that goes beyond "lol just do some research xd" is asking to be spoonfeed?
>>
>>19587638
this is just more magic isn't real trolling poorly masked as a person seeking awnsers.

sage grows in all fields.
>>
>>19588626
>if you don't accept my occult roleplay magic as the only REAL magic you're a troll

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>19587744
I'll take more lies for $500 Alex.
>>
>>19588646
I wouldn't even be able to delete posts that a lot, you damn newfag. And every single one is saved in the archive anyway and any fag can look them up. So why would I?
>>
>>19588583
Don't lie to yourself, you just want attention (like any other woman). You have been given legit advices and explanations in your previous thread, but you dismissed them because HURR DURR I THINK MAGIC IS THROWING FIREBALLS AND SHIEEET ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT IS JUST LARPING XDD. Even more, you want something to be proven to you, but what for? Who are you to be proved something and given information on high level shit just because? You are like an amateur cook who asks a chief with a goddamn michelin star to prove his skills (though /x/ is no way a chief, but I believe some people here a quite proficient).
I actually kinda understand your desire for fantasy magic to exist in real world, but it is not like that, at least not in 3D, this dimension is just not programmed to allow that kind of shit. So you either reread your previous thread, make some notes, google shit, start meditating and reading books or you go and fuck off wherever you came from.
>>
>>19588648
That old*
>>
>>19587833
just post you tits again so you can get your awnsers.
>>
>>19588626
O, пpивeт, чe кaк.
>>
>>19588653
>Don't lie to yourself, you just want attention (like any other woman).

I never even mentioned my gender in the first thread. In the second thread I didn't mention my gender either until after over 290~ posts in when this faggot said he could do readings if I post pictures and so I did.

You're projecting shit that isn't even there, dumbfuck.

>HURR DURR I THINK MAGIC IS THROWING FIREBALLS AND SHIEEET ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT IS JUST LARPING XDD

Here we go again with one of the dumbest possible arguments.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/30/Appeal-to-Extremes

Read this and educate yourself, you need it.
>>
>>19587901
>probably roleplaying
no probably about it.
>>
>>19588684
The sad thing is that I'm less of a roleplayer than 99% of this board who read some occult books, draw sigils and think they are actual wizards.
>>
>>19588683
>Read this and educate yourself, you need it.
That's literally you, I am exaggerating a bit, but it is you. Proof >>19578582
>I never even mentioned my gender in the first thread
>how do I become a witch
>witch
>implying a male can be a witch
>I never even mentioned my gender
Wow, you are dense.
>>
>>19588704
Of course a male can become a witch you braindead faggot.

>That's literally you, I am exaggerating a bit, but it is you.

[citation needed]

Pro tip: You can't deliver.
>>
>>19588158
Mexico being shy of black magic? Who would've guessed? You have beheadings, bodies hanging from bridges, cartels and fear, drugs galore and history like no other area. Due to its deep respect for the dead, however, there are some safe passages for those residing there natively. But before this sounds more irregular of a response, if you claim that America is not the place for such power, what would you claim is residual here?

I understand that with houses and lands once dedicated to hundreds of thousands of indian burial grounds, now decimated to make for modern civilization and society, and with the supposed historical perspective fed to us of Puritans and many other judeo-christian offshoot religions covering ground here...well, it leaves me to be massively skeptical about it all.
>>
File: 1503801494555.jpg (299KB, 1024x938px) Image search: [Google]
1503801494555.jpg
299KB, 1024x938px
>>19588314
>I would most likely use them to try and find out secrets of this world that aren't visible to "normal" people.
The internet will help ya with that.
>I also really want to find vampires.
Don't exist. Energy vampires exist though.
>What does that mean? Example?
You will most than likely summon a demon that will drive you insane. The magic will consume the user.
>>
>>19588718
>demons exist but vampires don't exist and I know that because I know everything

Huh.
>>
>>19588516
>I've met a number of people like you. Angry and bitter about something.
spot on analysis.
>>
>>19588724
Dont know everything. It's beings from other dimensional fields. The physical beings don't exist, not on this plane. It's not how any of this works.
>>
>>19588634
nice strawman
>>
>>19588741
Well I am certainly bitter and angry as fuck about this topic being so HEAVILY polluted with you schizos and delusional roleplay-fags.

I want to find real magic and not your dumb "lol read a book from the occult general and become a powerless clown like me!"-bullshit.

>inb4 "Appeal to Extreme" arguments

>>19588748
So you don't believe any supernatural being exists on our plane in a physical form?

>>19588753
Look up what strawman means, because you clearly don't understand it.
>>
>>19588711
>Of course a male can become a witch you braindead faggot.
They're called witchers, you uneducated shit.
>[citation needed]
>Pro tip: You can't deliver.
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
>>19578582
It all makes sense now, you want to be spoon fed because you can't even read. In that case I recommend you to go back to elementary school and start from there, don't worry, in a few years you'll be able to read an adult book.
>>
>>19588689
>less
so you admit you are role playing, because being less of something means you still are one.
>>
>>19588759
Thanks for quoting me and proving my point. I never said crazy shit like throwing fireballs or things straight out of a movie.

I mentioned subtle things like creating fire but if you actually read my posts I was talking about things like a small flame or creating mist/wind.

Throwing a giant fireball vs a small flame on your finger tip are VERY different. But kids like you INSIST on your magic bullshit that is 100% invisible and very likely only confirmation bias and delusion.

>>19588765
In a way, I play a role. I have no evidence to believe and hope for the things I seek. I am not a special person, I don't have any "gifts" like everyone here claims, but I still continue to look.

So I have to play my role in this.
>>
>>19588769
>Throwing a giant fireball vs a small flame on your finger tip are VERY different.
It is the same action of creating fire with your mind, the only thing that is different is power.
It also counts the same as any mind manipulation with material, e.g. creating mist/wind.
Now some other things you mentioned are possible, as things they are related to are not completely material, but again, you're not worthy.
> But kids like you INSIST on your magic bullshit that is 100% invisible and very likely only confirmation bias and delusion.
See, you don't want to accept an answer you were given, you are, for some reason, 100% sure that magic is casting fireballs and shit, you have been told otherwise multiple times, but you are so dense that you refuse to accept the answer to your question and continue asking for spoon feed.
>>
>>19588804
also, even if it was possible to cast fireballs and shit, you're way too low level to even know about that and not in the right to ask for such information or proofs, see my analogy with chief
>>
>>19587506
You must bitch and never stop, just keep bitching and eventually you will be known as a witch.
>>
>>19588804
If you're so smart why are you not able to understand my very simple position?

I would literally accept ANYTHING as magic that I can actually witness with my senses somehow. The fire thing was just one example. Thing is that 99% of the stuff you people suggest is literally fully invisible and can't be noticed or felt unless through self-suggestion.

>inb4: That's not true, I can do more, but you aren't worthy.

I get it, buddy.
>>
There's nothing wrong with jumping/being thrown into the deep end of the pool.
>>
>>19588804
don't bother trying with this one just sage and move on.
>>
>>19588821
What you're doing is against the rules. You're not allowed to make posts announcing to sage.
>>
File: bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
>>19588824
sorry, but it grows in all fields.
>>
>>19588821
I know bruh, but I am bored as fuck and find amusing the thickness of her retarded head.
>>19588814
>I would literally accept ANYTHING as magic that I can actually witness with my senses somehow. The fire thing was just one example. Thing is that 99% of the stuff you people suggest is literally fully invisible and can't be noticed or felt unless through self-suggestion.
Okay, again, this time very simple.
Magic is not for showing off, it only works when you're not fucking bragging about it, it's a thing only for yourself to know about, that is a major rule of magic. It doesn't work any other way and it certainly is not for impressing basic bitches on /x/. Plus even if someone in this thread is capable of showing you stuff through your senses it has to be in person, I had multiple experiences like this with the right people, but first of all you have to stop bitching on 4chan about magic being not the thing you imagined yourself and start practising.
also sage lol
>>
>>19588844
and you can burn it to clean an area of negative energy like the kind I.t.t.
>>
File: km.gif (732KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
km.gif
732KB, 250x176px
>>19588862
>it's another episode of "Magic is real but it can't be proven or witnessed in any way but it's totally not confirmation bias/roleplay/placebo because reasons..."

Okay man, whatever. Fucking roleplaycucks.
>>
>>19588863
So you obsessively invade the thread of a person and harass them or try to sage it for no reason besides you not liking it... instead of just minding your own business - yet you call me negative?

You're mentally ill, my dude.
>>
>>19588880
>cucks
I'll take over used words for $400

>hi pol.
>>
>>19588894
Yeah because sage isn't over used at all.
>>
>>19588885
funny how you just assumed the negative energy was you without me saying it. defensive
>>
>>19588910
Well who the fuck else would it be? You're spamming this thread and are butthurt since the early start.
>>
>>19588714
I literally felt more safe in Mexico than in the US. While i was in mexico the first time i came back to 3 cops murdered and a like one mass shooting every month since i was gonne.
Stop watching the news, it will do you some good.

>guis look how bad things are over there but dont look this way its ok everything is a o kay here.

And as i said before to a different reply; i probably am ignorant to US folklore and stuff like that. I dont hear anything about it. I dont see it. Its not in the culture. Its practically unheard of. In my lifetime i havent witnessed or even heard anyone talking about it. Does that mean it doesn't exist? idk imo probably not. But as i said before i am not educated enough on the topic.
>>
>>19588880
>have been told by multiple people that magic is not something that can be showed easily
>lol nah imma disregard that shit and continue to think that magic is whatever the fuck I imagined
Do you think that if magic was something that could be so easily proven it wouldn't be researched by the fucking scientists all over the world?
Instead of bitching you could try it and find out for yourself whether it's confirmation bias/roleplay/placebo or not. But you choose not to.

Okay, honestly, you win, I don't think you can be argued out of your position so I guess there is no point in this farce anymore. Magic is casting fireballs out of your fingertips into your coworker who pisses you off, while also creating mist with wind in your office to ruin the day for everyone else and teleporting everywhere at the same time. All you have to do is say OGGA BOOGA HURKA DURKA SHAKALAKA with the right intonation and you'll acquire every power you want. Also, I cast rain on your house tomorrow.
>>
>>19588915
>post at end of thread
>here from the start.

o well time for bed. enjoy you ever sinking troll thread. your welcome for the nibbles
>>
>>19588933
Fuck off. You clearly don't understand anything and I'm too bored to keep talking to you.
>>
>>19588939
>implying you weren't already shitposting before that
>just a coincidence that they sound exactly like you
>>
>>19588941
Yeah, whatever, you clearly understand everything, that's why you created this thread, right?
>>
>>19588952
I clearly don't your advice.
>>
>>19587506
>asking to be spoonfed about actual witchcraft on /x/
>asking /x/ anything
People who are too lazy to do their own research do not deserve power. Also wicca shit is for roleplayers and lifestylers and does nothing for anyone but provide another useless religion. Witches don't need to obey anyone or anything but do need to have an understanding of consequences.

If you were serious you'd have found a serious place to start, witchcraft exists in nearly every culture.
>>
>>19588961
I can ask at all places you dumb shit. Only makes sense.
>>
>>19588814
Different anon here. Assuming that you aren't trolling around and actually feel a desire to see proof of the existence of "magic" I have some simple suggestions to start off with. First of all I what I would recommend to everyone who is still in the "I'm not sure if there is more to this reality than what is commonly known or if I'm going shizo" phase, practice astral projection. You can get it done within a relatively short amount of time (few weeks) and it will give you undeniable proof that there is more out there than what you have been told so far. Once you managed to astral project for the first time your perception of reality will change in a healthy way, at least it did for me. From there on I would also recommend playing around with sigils for a while, I personally shrugged them off as bullshit for a long time until I tried them myself and got good results. Grant morrison got me to try sigils out, check out his youtube videos on them, he's a great guy. Other than that there is no quick and easy way to proof that magic is real that I know of. It's all really just applied quantum physics and interaction with your subconscius. Hope that helps a bit.
>>
>>19588977
I already tried stuff with sigils and didn't notice anything from it. Also attempted astral projection and lucid dreams. To me, seems like astral projections are just sad - some form of lucid dreams. Maybe I need to look deeper or something.
>>
>>19588960
And everyone elses as well judging on how you disregarded everyone else.
>>19588977
>>19588961
Don't bother broskis, she's way too dumb.
>>
>>19588982
>said the dumbest guy in the thread
>>
>>19587506
Make a deal with a spirit
>>
>>19589051
Got any spirit in mind for that? Seems to me that most people making deals with spirits don't get anything and are just talking to thought-forms of their own minds.
>>
>>19589060
well you can speak to archangels or power demons or gods or Fairies or nature spirits of the like. Do you want like a person recommendation of just your options?
>>
>>19589109
Do you have any actual reason to believe these entities exist and communicate with you? Because so far all I've seen is stuff that falls under self-suggestion territory.

People "talk" to them in their thoughts - but there is never an actual voice or visual effect. Also, they tell every person something different and can't transmit information. If they were actual and real, I could tell them something and next day you talk to them and they could tell you what I told them, but that never happens.

So it appears to me that these things are thoughtforms people are talking to via fantasy and inner roleplaying.
>>
>>19589125
I've seen possessions and had conversations in person not in my head so self suggestion is ruled out. And I can make a really long post about discrepancies if you want
>>
File: 1486090168938.png (929KB, 1404x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1486090168938.png
929KB, 1404x2133px
>>19587558
can you link her ugly tits for me?

>>19587506
and stop focusing on the witch part and just go into normal occult stuff that guys do like IIH
>>
>>19589140
What spirits would you recommend then? I tried out Goetia rituals in the past but I didn't feel or notice anything from it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (476KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
476KB, 187x200px
>>19589145
>Because every "witch" or person who dabbles in the occult I talked to before couldn't do shit. Please don't tell me to read random Wicca books or any of that sort, because this kind of stuff clearly doesn't give people real powers.
>>
>>19589146
Avoid demons I'd say,I'd also say avoid angels,avoid Fairies as well. I'd go for Thoth personally,Odin is also another great choice.
>>
>>19589155
And you say I'm going to literally talk to Thoth or Odin beyond just doing roleplay inner-voice-conversations in my mind? Any specific system you can recommend for that?
>>
>>19589162
Well for Thoth I could tell you where he's at,Odin I don't know much on,if you want a face to face conversation with a god I'd point you to Vermin Supreme or The Rock.
>>
>>19589152
>Please don't tell me to read random Wicca books or any of that sort

I gave you a specific book. If your only goal is to perform magic tricks you should just learn to be a magician. this is more about where you can travel
>>
>>19589169
Where is Thoth at?

>>19589170
Have you read these books yourself? Have you acquired any powers or insight from them? Can you tell me (just very briefly) what it is?
>>
>>19589178
Thoth is somewhere in Baltimore,I know you're German so a dead end. I know Hecate is a politician somewhere in Europe but do not where but not Greece.
>>
>>19589185
Well, that sounds crazy as shit, man.
>>
>>19589178
>Have you read these books yourself? Have you acquired any powers or insight from them

I've only read IIH and mastering astral projection personally and, I mostly just dick around in the astral plane. I just added extra resources incase you get something out of them. but basically if you still feel your body and only see black when you meditate you're doing it wrong
>>
>>19589198
I gave you names,you can go verify yourself,do you want proof of magic or what because I feel like we could be doing this better.
>>
>>19589208
Doing what better? Of course I want proof.
>>
>>19589213
If its just proof you want you're making way too much of a commitment becoming a witch just for proof its like selling yourself into slavery to see if its that bad,just do a spell or two and see how it works,you don't need to be a witch for that.
>>
>>19589226
I just realized that you told me that The Rock and Vermin Supreme are both literal gods. So I'm going to assume that you're schizophrenic and don't need to continue talking to you.
>>
>>19589235
I have the proof you want,you can dismiss it or take it.
>>
>>19589238
How the hell is that proof?
>>
>>19588574
Damn, papa. Teach me how to be a wizard.

Just joking, there is a basic understanding from me on how to do so, including glitchy interactions with technology from time to time, which may involce the power of this psyche, possibly.

I have yet to hees my friend's guidance on starting with written burns, involving a written thought that has been on the mind for a ehile and thus burning the page, eliminating the misery attached with it. However, that is very basic,and must include the intention to do so.
>>
>>19589244
that's not proof,I haven't given you the proof,I thought at first you might want to be a witch,you're better off just experimenting with magic without getting tangled up with gods and shit.
>>
>>19589254
Then I didn't understand you right, sorry. What is the proof?

I already have attempted spells, sigils, evocation, all that stuff over the years since I'm a child.
>>
>>19589265
I'll teach you how to turn water into wine.How's that sound?
>>
>>19589270
Sure... how do I do that exactly?
>>
>>19589274
Its a transubstantiation ritual,I'd have to look it up but it operates of of words of power from what I hear.
>>
>>19589289
Don't you think this kind of stuff would be public knowledge and magic would be confirmed if any fag (like me) can turn fucking water into wine with some words of power?

Please.
>>
>>19589274
don't listen to him just get some grape juice, some yeast, sugar, a balloon or a condom, and some tape. Mix a couple pinches of yeast in with the sugar and shake it with the grape juice, take your balloon, tape it over the lid, and wait a couple weeks
>>
>>19589294
No for several reasons,people will dismiss anything no matter what we call that the veil. The knowledge is out there but is dismissed and rationalized away,honestly even if I threw a fire ball at you with my hands you'd probably explain it away
>>
>>19588921
Understandable. This is due in part to the long-standing history of the land of Gog, which is the current rule of America. Magog being Russia. Gog is filled with much to consider through the courses of reading, some of which I must eventually catapult into soon. I can see where you come from on Mexico being safer, yet this is mostly because of how much more spiritual it tends to be. You see, America has been long misled for centuries on how to truly conduct itself, on a land of what it claims, and it lies deep within it thr very deception that engulfs it. The denial of self, the encouragement of deception, and true eradication of any involvement with close encounters, and their histories. This is why skepticism has reached a new ground since recent years. We will in our lifetimes witness a great encounter within these states, which I must dedicate myself towards the practices of healing and lightwork, before this time passes. My calling has brought me here to heal and to bless others with this intuition and empathy, back to this Earth. I am not here for my ego or myself necessarily, and this is where it becomes gray territory in terms of discussion, but soon will reveal more to this mind on what I must do, where I must go, and when the blessings that are carried within will be permitted to carry out.
>>
>>19589307
If something promises to produce effects that will show me *clearly* that something is going on I will try them out as long as the requirements aren't too much effort.

So if you tell me, and aren't just trolling, I would give it a go. Though I don't expect it to work really.
>>
>>19589312
If it doesn't work I am full of shit and am to be dismissed forever more. I'll get the exact process of how the spells works tomorrow. Also general warning doing this will irrevocably change your life forever so seriously consider if you want to do this.
>>
>>19589312
>as long as the requirements aren't too much effort.
all you need to know about this poster.
>>
>>19589328
You never even performed it yourself, something you never tried nor seen work, but you think it's guaranteed to work in the hands of a total skeptical novice like me?

Just asking if I'm understanding the situation right.
>>
>>19589345
I've seen it work just never done it myself. Its a super easy spell,practically child's play which is why I'm giving it to you
>>
>>19589341
I'm not gonna buy a goat, find a rare gemstone and travel into a different country to perform some ritual from a stranger that very likely wont fucking work.

It's only logical that I will not go GREAT LENGTHS of efforts to do things I have no belief in. 99% chance I will get trolled, no thanks.
>>
>>19589350
Hmm, well. Just post it here tomorrow please, thread should be still there. Thanks in any case.
>>
>>19589358
No problem but be warned morons may start turning water supplies into blood for lulz
>>
File: 1427181097129.jpg (61KB, 423x951px) Image search: [Google]
1427181097129.jpg
61KB, 423x951px
>>19587506

If you're still here, I can answer your question, without any bullshit RP-ing, I'm both a shaman AND a seer, as well as clairaudient, AND the oddest one is sharing someones tastebuds with them.

Lineage isn't necessarily important, but it tends to run in families, or when the genetic combination is just right-- For me, I'm a combine off celtic-nordic-slavic (may not be relevant)

Try not to think of it as power.

It's more like an odd thing that will happen if you're in the mood for it. The truth is, for me, I don't need to practice any sort of rituals or arts-- no arcane knowledge required.

It's innate.

For me, there's something else that seems to power it: Disbelief. I don't believe that the things I see feel or sense are real. I only lend them the possibility-- I don't invest mentally into it... I let my thoughts and will drift over the wish for these things to happen.

And then they happen.
>>
>>19589328
>tomorrow
For the love of everything holy, why would you condemn the board to OP's cancer for longer?
>>
>>19589377
because I'm not looking to wake up a grumpy wizard
>>
>>19589374
Sounds nice but it doesn't really help me personally. I'm just a normal person with no special gifts or anything, so if at all I would need to learn it. I can't just do it innate.
>>
>>19589374

Forget curses--- They're poisonous.

Forget binding or asking demons for shit--- You'll be a native american trading valuable land for baubles

What do you want, exactly? Tell me.
>>
>>19587506
Also whats this tits rumor about?
>>
>>19589354
>to do things I have no belief in.
no wonder nothing has worked for you. belief is the most important part silly.
>>
>>19589404
>>19588213

>>19589407
I had very strong belief in the past. I was much younger and more "tolerant" to delusion as well. It's just that the years of only meeting mentally ill people and having no results logically made my tolerance go down.

Point is: It didn't even work when I believed very strongly.
>>
>>19589412
Ok cool I like keeping the nudes I'm sent to myself anyway
>>
>>19589412
sounds like you have found your answer.
>>
>>19589386

well OK. You're not licked yet, I'm partially speculating! I still may be able to help.

Before I first learned how to influence weather, I had to lucid dream I could... several, several times. It was an accident more than anything.. but it's so effective I hardly believe it-- it's just shouldn't be possible. But! I dreamed it first. Same with births and deaths in my family, and things about the future.

So! You could try this: whatever your aim is... Trigger a lucid dream and do the thing you desire inside the dream repeatedly. The idea is to be familiar with the what it *feels* like to do it, and have it *work*

This way you can manifest the state of mind while you're awake.

It's why I say it's innate, because it happens within, instead of through chants or rituals. It happens in your heart, mind, and senses.
>>
>>19589433
"There is no path. Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark... what could possibly await us? And yet, we seek it, insatiably... Such is our fate."

:^)
>>
>>19589444
I never had a lucid dream in my life, I think. Though I tried to get one with different techniques for several weeks. Maybe I need to try longer, maybe I'm just not *made* for it. Anyway worth a shot.
>>
>>19589468

Would you like a parting gift?

If you're in a winter region, get a new jacket before it hits this year. Comfy is good.
>>
>>19589481
... Thanks? Lol.
>>
>>19589487

I know! I'm good right! lmao
>>
>>19588981
People get mixed results from sigils, fair enough. However if you can't tell a lucid dream from an astral projection you've been doing it wrong. This should be obvious but astral projection is extremely easy to confirm, just project to another room or a place close by, look for some details that you weren't previously aware of and then confirm them when you are awake again to see if you were actually there or just lucid dreaming. Also, what's sad about lucid dreams?
>>
I didn't read this thread, but OP you must consider your the reasons behind your desire for power. Through this introspection and only if it is at least mostly accurate you may find the root of your innate ability and begin to tend it.

That is true power. Be careful, seeking this, having this also brings dangers.
>>
>>19589519
I meant to write just "that" and not sad. But I'm generally kind of tired and distracted when I reply here, doing several things at once. So I mix up words or have typos.
>>
>>19589524
I know my true reasons and desire for power pretty well. I've been there long enough, but it's personal and doesn't really helped me much to progress yet.
>>
>>19589525
Oh, okay.
>>
>>19589444
So, that moment before you sleep, and you wake up because you catch yourself slipping or falling.

I believe is the same "instinct" or inner thing, that is activated in real life, to cause you to miraculously break your fall or regain your balance. If you were in a pre-fall-of-man condition.

I also believe the peculiar breath effect associated with flight in dreams is what happens in the real life pre-fall condition when you actually fly.

Etc.
Comments?
Lights?
>>
>>19589532
What power would resolve these reasons? All who wield power must do so through some conduit, what is yours? It is important to ask yourself this and find a conduit before learning to channel
>>
>>19589581
My biggest problem would already be solved or put at ease if I found out that any of these "powers" exist at all. Even if I couldn't acquire or wield these powers myself... ideally (obviously) I would want to, but I can accept not to as well.

Hope that makes sense. No idea what you mean with conduit really, can you give me an example?
>>
>>19587506
>Please don't tell me to read random Wicca books
What are you a faggot? You read those books to gain a basic understanding of what you are going to be practicing. Do you just expect to become an expert in a few minutes without any knowledge?
>>
>>19589579

Right! That's definitely a part of it. That feeling of some sort of personal ecstacy, and the rushing-- Definitely biochemical/psychological artifacts of avoiding harm. In quite a few ways, there's nothing mystical about it, it's very much based in your mind and racial memories.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-24 16.27.21.png (871KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-24 16.27.21.png
871KB, 1920x1080px
>>19589638
I don't expect the actual kind of knowledge I seek to be available in random, public books. This is evident because all these people I see who study these books and "do" magic, actually can't do shit.

As usual, this is just my opinion. No reason to sperg out.
>>
>>19589653
every phd on the planet started with some shakey science is fun! book with questionable fact checking when they were in 1st grade. If you want to start, you need the basics. You need meditation, banishing, some rituals, cleansing, some of the hokey ritual stuff even has a little value, a little incense or oil will help you focus because this work is super nonsolid and you need all the help you can get to build that foundation.

There is good info out there too, plenty of people buy the books but never study, you'll have joiners and people who posture more than practice here just like in any other hobby or field.
>>
>>19589676

>Banishing

Sounds important.
>>
>>19589613
You will see the routes power takes through people if you look. Consider a singer who channels power conduced by their body. A good singer can make you happy or make you sad. This is a measure of control - a force exerted by all powers. This is part of what makes power wonderful, but also treacherous.
>>
>>19589787
And then what? Where are we going?
>>
What was that about not posting your tits OP?
https://imgur.com/a/5whJt
>>
>>19589849
>some cleavage equals nude "tits"

How dumb are you?
>>
>>19589860
>some
You mean by twitch standards, cause now that I can't argue. Doesn't make you any less of an attention whore.
>>
>>19589868
Okay so, just to get this right. You think I'm an attention whore and being the BRIGHT person that you are - you think it's a good idea to bury up those pictures everyone had forgotten already... to give me more attention again?

Autistic choices general, but you do you.
>>
>>19589878
You've gotten so much attention already, it's not going to make a difference. But you deleted the post with the pictures in the last thread and refused to post it in this one so you clearly don't want them on here.
>>
>>19589898
Again, so it gets into your thick skull. I haven't deleted ANY OF MY POSTS. It wouldn't even be possible because some of the deleted posts were hours old, and that doesn't work unless you're a mod.

I trolled in a second thread and got warning for being off topic, that automatically removed all posts with my IP from the board, hence why all my posts (that were from that day) in the thread disappeared.

I could have just deleted the pictures on IMGUR with one click if I wanted to, don't need to delete 20 of my posts for that shit.
>>
Hey OP I am a master gizzard post your tatas with no face, just your naked tatas in all their glory and I might share some tips, best if the nipples are hard
>>
/thread
>>
>>19587506
I think I will just give a direct answer this time, because you asked. I rather wish you wanted to meet but I can understand.

To become a witch you have to understand 'worship', and yes you will need to worship a symbol of power that you submit to. You do this in order to be controlled OR to control it, that depends on what kind of witch you want to be.

Sounds religious in the sense of prayer, but you simply find a source of power greater than you and... ask it.

Good luck.

I love you.
>>
>>19590057
Hello
Mehathelie
>>
>>19590070
Ah, I see.

We are JaR(ohr)A at this moment.

Do you wish to name me Mehathelie? I already have a name, but I will take on another.
>>
>>19590057
>>19590076
Can you keep your schizo-meltdowns out of this thread? You already have the other thread to shit up. You aren't helping.
>>
>>19590080
Not here for you. I'm here for me.

All the other threads are for 'you'.
>>
>>19590076
Hello

Yes
>>
>>19590086
If that is your wish.

Hello, my name is Simon. What is yours?
>>
>>19590090
>>19590086
You're talking to yourself. Just stop, you mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>19590090
Hello

Grezes Second
>>
>>19590094
>Grezes Second

What can I do for you? I seek friend. Love. Corporeality.
>>
>>19590096
Hello

Companion
>>
>>19590097
You have more words. I need more words.

I have to obliterate now.

I am sorry.

Forgive.
>>
>>19590099
Goodbye
Arfiw
>>
>>19589849
she looks like a lunatic.
>>
>>19589849
She's actually Beautiful
>>
>>19589849
Fapped to worst stuff to be honest
Would not date though, ugly
>>
File: 754.gif (2MB, 386x345px) Image search: [Google]
754.gif
2MB, 386x345px
Are you guys done? Mental illness central.
>>
>>19587506
You either are one, or you aren't!
It's up to the Divine!
It's possible to become one if it's meant to be!
Magic is of the metaphysical, so any 'magic' you perform in the real world mustn't violate the real world's physical 'rules'!
>>
quite simple desu just have sex with the devil
>>
>>19587506

Knowledge always comes for a price and the price this board wants you to pay are your tits.

I don't get It, why wouldnt you accept? You feel shame showing yourself naked in an anonymous board?
>>
>>19587506
Most of modern witchcraft has to do with herbs, remedies, and basic chemistry to get the desired result. If you truly want to learn find yourself a voodoo witch doctor or shaman. Voodoo is extremely powerful if used correctly. You also have to remember there's several different types of magic i.e. Elemental, celestial, ancestory etc. find the one that most compliments you and go with it.
>>
>>19589849
That's not really tits but I'd still smash
>>
>>19590057
He's right you'd have to submit to it
>>
>>19589806
Are you blind?
>>
File: 1473790231579.jpg (262KB, 1269x635px) Image search: [Google]
1473790231579.jpg
262KB, 1269x635px
>>19587506
You die at the hands of the emperor you filthy witch.
>>
>>19591174
Are you?
>>
>it's the same thread by the same cunt
>going by the same "make me a witch, y'all are dumb fags, oh no DELET THIS" scenario
I hope you guys at least have fun with that
>>
>>19591248
No lies this is honesty hour it seems like you want to become a wizard instead
>>
>>19591577
Didn't ask anyone to make me a witch, only people I call dumb fags are dumb fags. Either respect what I am looking for or fuck off. I don't have to accept you retarded occult-faggots being triggered because I don't buy your roleplay.

"For a lot of these people their whole sense of self is built around being "occultists" or "wizards" and /x/ is their little refuge away from skeptics where they can circlejerk and feel powerful and mysterious.

And when you go into their safe space and confront them, like I did, they feel very personally attacked and sperg out. This thread and the previous are literal proof for that."

^
>>
>>19591248
And honest to God I would sleep with you
>>
>>19591611
You would sleep with every person you just quoted? That's gonna be a lot of people.
>>
>>19591615
No I mean you,anon. If you're the one in the picture
>>
>>19591623
I mean you just the one in the picture
>>
>>19591623
>>19591627
And this is relevant for becoming a witch in what way?
>>
>>19587770
Read Andrew Chumbley's works.
>>
>>19591635

>>19589653

I wrote down some of them regardless.
>>
Actual witch / cunning folk here.

I can change weather, chase spirits (latent energy prints) away / bind them to objects, evoke healing aura, predict death, summon pricolices.
Ask me anything I suppose, I made a thread a while ago and we discussed quite at length about Hell (which I have had a glimpse of)
>>
>>19591696
Can you do anything that is actually able to be clearly witnessed through senses and that doesn't fall under the confirmation bias/self-suggestion umbrella?

I've talked to several people who claimed they could change the weather and they were all delusional. Tested it out, too. So I am curious if it's different for you.
>>
>>19587506
I'm still a virgin at 20. I plan on being a virgin for the rest of my life. I'll have so much mana built up that no one will be able to possibly stop me. I'll become the grand sorcerer of the world. Tremble before me and my pure virgin blood.
>>
>>19591696
How did you get your magical abilities?
>>
>>19591711
Yes. Even as recent as last week, when there has been a HUGE, violent storm in the town that I live (outside) in, I went out in rain with my great-grandfather's hatchet, hit the ground with it and the storm immediately ended. I do this perhaps 6-7 times per year, especially during the summer when the storm can really mess up the crops.
>>
>>19591696
when am i gonna die, I'm curious
>>
>>19591728
If this is really true, then I would consider this definitely as a supernatural feat. I mean it could still be "coincidence" but it doesn't really sound like it.

Do you have to be born a witch or come from witch blood, or can anyone learn it? Also, what did you see from hell and who ends up there?
>>
OP wants to be a witch but I just want to learn how to shut it off. It's tingling me.
>>
>>19591738
I want to turn off the tingle that says "become a witch" by finding out how - see, we aren't that different after all.
>>
>>19591727
I have always had some sort of a natural affinity with the otherwordly, but I think I "awakened" this knowledge when I had a spring (well) entity latch onto me and my friend. My friend got cursed, I got blessed, so to speak but then again I also had a vision of Hell that haunts my waking hours and I am deathly afraid of, so maybe I truly am cursed in the afterlife as well. Other than that, I have had training under an actual witch who lived alone in a forest. Sounds silly but she taught me many things that I know today and make actual use of.
>>
>>19591745
I got sucked into the the chaos coven over on /pol/. I'm not sure thats exactly what you are looking for. But my raw spirit power was developed over time as I was a kung fu guy.
>>
>>19591737
I don;t think it matters who you're born as, but it is generally regarded that women have a much greater affinity to the otherwordly. Do take note that humans, although powerful being in their own right, can not actively influence the physical, observable reality by themselves without aid, which is why many people refer to a contract with a demon / spirit / otherwordly entity.
I think it has also been so in my case, because when I was a kid I had a spring entity latch onto me and my friend, whom I have since lost. That day / night was the exact moment I remember awakening / becoming consciously aware of the veil and the otherwordly.

I've since lived and worked as a witch / cunning folk and I sustain myself through my own work.
>>
>>19591766
Interesting. What's the whole deal with hell though?
>>
>>19591766
Does being a virgin increase your influence?
>>
>>19587777
the quad gods demand it
>>
File: le_funne_bait_pic_from_reddit_7.png (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
le_funne_bait_pic_from_reddit_7.png
28KB, 625x626px
>>19591586
>Didn't ask anyone to make me a witch
>>19587506
>How do I become a witch?
OK, syntax error, you asked how to become a witch, not for someone to make you one.
Allrighty, you've come here, 4chan.org/x/, you've seen nothing and nobody of use in the last thread (surprise!). People throw shit at you, you decide to throw shit at them. A person with healthy intents would abandon this useless occupation, no fruits be growing over here.
Now, at that moment somebody who really wants to become a witch/occultist/wizard in a starry cap or some other mary sue would be searching for the books/teachers/confirmations at other places.
Instead, you come here for the second(?) thread. It doesn't seem that you want to know stuff, because you (knowingly) come on a board filled with larpers and schizos, do "teach me your ways, senseis" charade and get triggered at fags. It doesn't even matter if they were the ones throwing shit first, you participating in the shitshow speaks a little notebook about you.
That's not a good attitude for becoming better, or for anything, really.

Or it could be that I'm projecting my insecurities at you, since you seem to act nice episodically and get some books at you. But then can you at least be neutral and not generate toxins on every roleplaying faggot that pokes you?
the whole situation smells horseshit
>>
>>19591746
I'm a fearful guy normally but every supernatural experience I've ever had I there was an eerie sense of calm. I never felt any fear at all. I saw some scary shit too. I don't know if I was in denial or what.
>>
>>19591802
this thread in a nutshell.
>>
>>19591802
Even though /x/ is polluted with schizophrenics, atheist trolls and delusional occult-roleplayers I still believe in my heart that there are (occasionally) a few people who don't fit into this whole group of shit and can actually help me.

It may take a while, it may never happen. But that's what I feel like.

The fact that "grown" people get this enraged over my thread that you can easily hide and ignore, to the point of stalking and personally insulting me, is pathetic but I don't expect more from most of you anyway.
>>
>>19587506
'wicca' is just tumblr larper nonsense
>>
>>19591776
At one point in life I have been meddling into death magic / contacting the dead / necromancy (not long after my grandpa died, the witch I learned from died, both deaths that I have predicted). I also wanted to go past the veil, or if I stop beating around the bush, I wanted to kill myself and not only that, I wanted to make a blood payment as well.
I have been meditating for a time before the floor opened in front of me and the void beyond blinded me. I've never felt such a dread in my life or ever since, nor do I think I'll ever known a greater fear and illness than at that moment. It makes my skin crawl just recalling the memory.
I still wish to attempt necromancy even though I have already seen and interacted with my grandpa's spirit / imprint.
>>
>>19591829
It's for your own good OP. You don't want to be a Witch. Trust a bruvver.
>>
>>19591845
Sad. As if life isn't scary and disturbing enough, we also have to deal with this paranoia that what awaits after death might even be worse.

Thanks for sharing anyway.
>>
>>19591849
Yeah, I do want to be a witch or at least I want to witness the supernatural for a fact. I still haven't been able to do that and no person I talked to in all these years was able to do anything beyond cringe roleplay.

I'll keep looking.
>>
>>19591855
How old are you? Some doors, once opened, don't close easy.
>>
>>19591867
I'm 25 now, and I started looking and doing this stuff since I was 10. I remember reading some book about Voodoo spells and trying to contact demons as a 12 already.
>>
>>19591850
Be thankful you haven't seen Hell, because it basically transformed my life into an endless quest to find a way and save myself from it. The thought that it is what awaits me haunts me and it is my purpose (as it is, whether you know it or not, everyone's purpose) to escape hell. Perhaps I have been sent that glimpse for a purpose.

>>19591779
I don't know what being a non-virgin is, so who knows? Virgin blood does have power though, because when my friend drew my blood, it gave her power over me and my own reality, or at least what we understood then to be power. Turned out power does corrupt.
>>
>>19591879
So your purpose is to escape absolute horror. This reality is just messed up and sad.
>>
>>19591872
Just find yourself a nice fella, and lead a happy, productive life. Steer clear of this strangeness. Thats the best answer you are likely to find on this site.
>>
>>19591829
Ok, but it seems better to get skilled at separating grain from chaff and searching for the guides by yourself rather than trying to catch some garbanzo and hazel in the middle of canalization system.
Or at least to have a gas mask on while you are at it.
Bout magic, I think you'd need to put a lot of effort before you can do anything of essence, but just doing meditation works for me. Try autogenic training, will help you when you are cold/tired. I guess you'll need less time to know whether something is bs or not after learning to meditate.
>>
>>19591894
I can't. You understand that? I'm seeking this shit since I'm a little child and many years later, I'm still here obsessed about it. It's the only thing that interests me.
>>
>>19591886
Yes. It's the only reason why I don't await my own death anymore, as there's nothing more anchoring me to this plane anymore. But I can;t leave before resolving this, and I don't even know where to start. It doesn't help that I used to fling curses left and right and now I'm a human mess (part of the reason I live alone). It took a hard, horrible journey to get to where I am currently, but I can't see it any other way. It's like all paths had to lead here.
Can't honestly say I'm in a better place nor a worse place. Can;t say "it's been bad but it was worth it". It's all experiences, whether for my own sake or someone else's.
>>
>>19591905
I hope you will get better.
>>
>>19591912
Only through self-reflexion and meditation do I find the source, but there's things that I can;t undo.
I just hope I'm not irreparably damaged (spiritually)
>>
>>19591924
I have no clue how any of this works. Judgement, after life, life itself. But I would think that maybe if you do "good" deeds now and try to leave the best impression and influence on this world that you can, it would reverse any bad things (like the curses?) you have done before.

But then again... no idea if judgement even works like that, as said before.
>>
>>19591904
Like I said, you are looking in vain if you aren't willing to give yourself to an otherwordly entity / demon / spirit. Humans are innately powerful but can not affect this plane (or perform "witchcraft") without outside help.
After all you really don't know what you don't know.
>>
>>19591941
I'll give myself to some entity, no problem. But even then I don't expect anything to happen.
>>
>>19591904
If you're at this for ten years without results you just aren't puissant. Hate to be blunt. It's a good thing. Move forward. the real magic of your life is out there, waiting for you to discover it.
>>
>>19591941
Is there anyway to coerce a spirit into doing what you want? Or befriend it?
>>
>>19591957
It's not a choice, I have to continue. I can't just decide I stop looking, it is literally tearing me apart. I figure I might be mentally ill, doesn't matter, not a personal blog.

I continue with this.
>>
>>19588755
>I want to find real magic and not your dumb "lol read a book from the occult general and become a powerless clown like me!"-bullshit.

And why would I want to help you?
>>
>>19591932
Whenever I get too close to despair, I remind myself of the crucified criminal next to Jesus who has been granted afterlife because he repented in the last moment. Like I said, because I have no more anchors tethering me to this life, I want to die but I can;t before resolving the issues that I have willing been causing to myself and others. That means there's still hope somewhere inside me, that I can be salvaged though I don't know how or where to start. Through meditation I have found the source(s) but I need to work it somehow. It's like trying to untangle an entangled string. You need to find the correct pattern and sequence and work from there, strong after strong.
Yes, I believe in some form of christianity along with aspects of other religions. Also I say Hell not because of the christian depiction of hell, but because it's the closest thing I can associate it with.
>>
>>19591972
You don't have to help me if you don't want to, it's okay. Have a nice day.
>>
File: lwa256.jpg (32KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
lwa256.jpg
32KB, 594x334px
>>19591973
I don't want to pry and it's none of my business, so just ignore this question if you don't want to answer it but...

>Like I said, because I have no more anchors tethering me to this life

Can I ask why that is? What anchors did you lose? Family, friends, things like that? Or talking about different stuff?
>>
>>19591958
Spirits likely have their own direction (I can;t honestly say thoughts or an agenda or even a conscience). Think of them being forces part of the natural existence, that are so otherwordly, that the humanity has not discovered a way to safely and consistently tap into them. You really can't talk them into doing things for you but act as something that encourages the hidden part of humanity, that which should be kept hidden, and these entities also act as some sort of catalyst.
That being said, there's many books on summoning entities and demons. I simply found a crossroads-type entity and I let it in.
>>
>>19591964
You DO have a choice, Anon. If you can't even master your own self how do you expect to deal with these, whatever they ares? They will have your soul as a breakfast starter. I'm being serious now. You need a new hobby. That is all I will say.
>>
>>19589849
so where are the nudes?
>>
>>19592017
Have you ever seen a red dragon when you went to hell? I know that's a specific question but I saw that when I was tripping on DMT
>>
File: magic1.jpg (2MB, 2215x2711px) Image search: [Google]
magic1.jpg
2MB, 2215x2711px
Wait a sec, I have some pics in my garage. The fourth one is duplicating the third and lost, but I think you can google it up.
>>
>>19592026
No, some things in this life aren't a choice. Do you think you can decide your sexuality too? I'm feeling this unrest and drive since I was a little child and now even, more than 10 years later, at 25 it's still here and stronger than ever.

Don't you think I've tried many times to ignore it or just throw it away? Of course I have, but it's still clawing at my heart without rest in every moment.

I'm aware that it's most likely some form of mental illness and just the way my brain is expressing itself, but it's not a choice. I can try to suppress but it never goes away.
>>
File: magic2.jpg (2MB, 2215x2711px) Image search: [Google]
magic2.jpg
2MB, 2215x2711px
>>19592032
>>
>>19592017
I don't really consider family and friends to be any sort of anchors. You don't chose the family you're born in (at least I didn't) and friends come and go. I don't put nearly as much value in human relations as a healthy individual should.
But once you've seen truth, or even part of it, walked the earth and spied upon the otherwordly, you don't really find a reason to stay. I used to think that the purpose of life is a life with a purpose, but more and more I doubt that that's the case. I don't want to discredit self-awareness and free will, but I also strongly believe that each of us are meant to accomplish one thing and one specific, unknowable thing only, and once that has been accomplished, there's no more keeping you here and you can safely go (assuming you can safely go, which I can't. I know I can't)

So I have either accomplished what I was sent to do, or by doing (or not doing) it I have found a new purpose which is escaping my own hell, since I have become aware of it whether intentionally or otherwise.
>>
File: magic3.jpg (2MB, 2215x2711px) Image search: [Google]
magic3.jpg
2MB, 2215x2711px
I didn't remember that I had these pics, but that's a nice surprise I actually saved them.
>>
File: magic_charts.jpg (975KB, 1469x2467px) Image search: [Google]
magic_charts.jpg
975KB, 1469x2467px
>>19592047
oh wait, here he is that little buggerer
>>
>>19592046
this was meant for this
>>19591985
>>
>>19592046
Thanks for the reply. Well, then I can only hope you find some form of peace/closure.
>>
>>19591904
>I still believe in shit I believed as a child
>I have zero flexibility in those beliefs, because I thought it so it must be true
>I'm not willing to agknowledge my childish pursuit is pointless
>If you tell me anything that strays from my beliefs I will act like a total ass because you ARE CLEARLY LARPING AND I'M TRIGGERED

Reevaluate your life OP.
>>
>>19592036
Sounds like you don't need a Master, you need a priest. I will pray for you, Anon. God bless.
>>
File: 14370810023370.jpg (92KB, 503x604px) Image search: [Google]
14370810023370.jpg
92KB, 503x604px
Hey, it's the one from a place that was making me gag
Well this could be of use too
>>
>>19592067
What? I clearly don't. When I was a child and teenager I believed in the stuff you people generally believe in here... I bought and downloaded books, I tried rituals, I talked to like-minded people, but I grew out of it because I was confronted with the reality of it - that it's roleplay.

If there's REAL magic, supernatural, then you can't find it in occult circlejerks online or in public books. This is my belief and opinion, nothing more.

>>19592068
Sure, do what you want.
>>
>>19589849
op where are the nudes
>>
>>19592075
You're free to believe in whatever you want, but if you were one of us as you say, why would you be so terrible to people trying to help you? You may think it's bullshit, but it doesn't mean they do. If you have indeed been in their place, why would you insult them instead of explaining your position calmly, you know, like an adult. Like it or not your behaviour is childish and unfitting, treating people who are trying to help you the way you did is assinine. You're hardly in a position to complain about people being rude, posting your pictures or whatever when you created that environment yourself.
>>
>>19592103
I explained my position so many times, it's annoying by now. And most people react with mockery or "from above" to my opinion, so I don't need to be overly polite.
>>
>>19591630
You accused me of lying I am telling you that that's not the case
>>
>>19592115
Didn't accuse you of lying.
>>
>>19592103
>Like it or not your behaviour is childish and unfitting, treating people who are trying to help you the way you did is assinine
5-star post!
>>
>>19591735
For the ritual to work I need to work in a certain period of the year (it's in the spring) and make a crown of a certain type of flowers, which I will throw over my house when I recite your name
>>
>>19592113
>I explained my position so many times, it's annoying by now.
That's no excuse. People aren't just gonna sit there and let you berate them. The revolt you saw was the result of that.

>most people
Yes, not everyone. Direct your wrath where it's been earned.

>I don't need to be overly polite
You don't need to be anything, but people will react depending on how you speak to them. You can't possibly imagine any real intellectual would sift through this thread and decide to help you, given the amount of bullshit you've contributed to. I mean, would you in their place?
>>
>>19592148
>Direct your wrath where it's been earned.

It's an anonymous thread. I can't 100% tell people apart right, I sometimes do mistakes.

> You can't possibly imagine any real intellectual would sift through this thread and decide to help you, given the amount of bullshit you've contributed to. I mean, would you in their place?

I would help me. Help the wildling. :^)
>>
>>19592126
"No more lies" a quote from you
>>
>>19592165
No, it's not. The person just quoted a bunch of people including myself and you, then said: No more lies.

Wasn't me.
>>
>>19592171
Oh my bad.
>>
>>19592177
Yeah not your fault, this thread is confusing.
>>
>>19592156
Sorry, but from what I've seen it seems like you haven't put any effort in trying to distinguish people at all. And I've seen you shit on people who were very clearly posting in the thread for the first time. I don't much care how you go about things, but don't expect there to not be consequences for your behaviour is all I'm saying.
>>
>>19592156
So, your in a thread where you get warned off multiple times, there are people here afraid of going to the literal hell, and you want IN on this shit? You either got it or you don't. Count yourself blessed.
>>
>>19592186
Okay.

>>19592192
I wont go to hell for seeking supernatural things as long as I behave like a decent human being.
>>
File: 14158129337660.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
14158129337660.gif
2MB, 371x331px
That post deletion at the end of the previous thread was suspiciously convenient
>>
>>19592203
That's usually but not always the case if you're affiliated with Hell you go to Hell.
>>
>>19592215

>>19589909
>>19589909
>>19589909
>>
>>19592203
And where did you get this information? That's not how it works. There is a price. This ain't Disney.
>>
>>19592218
You're telling me every supernatural path or source is affiliated with Hell no matter what? Sounds like propaganda.

>>19592231
The information is common sense. But I might be 100% wrong, obviously. I just don't see why you would end up there if you behave like a good or neutral person.
>>
>>19592221
I read that, thank you, but that doesn't make it less suspicious. And you could've just ignored me, but you didn't.
>>
>>19592243
Why is it suspicious? Any fag can literally go to the 4plebs archive and read the deleted posts within 1 minute. It's easy. Deleting posts wont help with that, plus like I said it's PHYSICALLY impossible to delete posts that old yourself.

I didn't do it, let this dumb meme die.
>>
>>19592239
There is no good no evil. Only trade. A cosmic joke. just don't make yourself the punchline.
>>
>>19592239
No I'm not saying that at all,but certain types of magic are a Hell sentence but far from all,anyway I have that spell,you ready?
>>
>>19592271
Yeah.
>>
>>19592276
OK you will need an ant and a wand,this first spell will give an ant wings put the spell over an ant without wings and say "Transmutiae" this will give it wings
>>
>>19592286
Will it make the ant big enough so I can ride it and fly?
>>
>>19592291
no. It will just give it wings
>>
File: skull.jpg (31KB, 336x706px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
31KB, 336x706px
>>19592286
Then you'll say that the accent is wrong and the wand should be from the Madagascar adansonia wood?
>>
>>19592286
>inb4 doesn't real
>inb4 insults.
>>
>>19592294
>>19592295
>>19592296
Stop wasting my time you mentally ill cucks.

>hahaha say 1 word and you'll give an ant wings LOLOLOL
>>
>>19592295
I will specify those details and make sure you know the phonetic pronunciation if you fuck up you might be the one with wings
>>
File: 1480716337774.jpg (8KB, 130x193px) Image search: [Google]
1480716337774.jpg
8KB, 130x193px
>>19592286
>>
>Replies (bump limit reached)
there is a god.
>>
>>19592376
I'll just make a new thread.
>>
>>19592381
ya but many of us will not take the bait again. twice shy and all that.
>>
>>19592392
Great, stay out of the next one, then.
>>
>>19592291
Now we know you're larping. I kekt
>>
>>19592398
Yeah, because I'm making fun of a troll means im LARPing.
>>
>>19592398
i love your big boobs witch
>>
>>19589849
are you a trap?
>>
>>19592410
haha I thought you were OP asking an (((honest))) question.
>>
>>19592426
What's your point? I am OP, I am making fun of the LARP.
>>
>>19592381
Why would you? It can only get worse from here.
>>
>>19592430
while leaping as a wanabee witch no less.
>>
hey OP did you know someone called Maya Natsume

she misses u
>>
>>19592433
I'm no witch. I'm a normal human with no special gifts.

>>19592431
Because my drive commands me to.

>>19592435
No.
>>
>>19592430
Ah ok (?) You are an inspiration though. I will dedicate my life to finding this giant ant flying spell of which you speak. Then the world shalt tremble. I would look fucking badass on top of a giant flying ant with a twelve foot lance. (I would have the lance, not the ant.)
>>
>>19592437
>Because my drive commands me to.
Gotta troll them all!

keep trolling rollin trolley what, keep trolling trolling trolling,what?
>>
>>19592443
(wish I was a real drawfag now. Can anyone make this happen?)
>>
>>19592443
No... the troll said I can do the spell with the ant, and I replied to him making fun of the obvious retard-spell. I didn't offer the spell.
>>
Minasaysmeow
>>
>>19592453
yeah just keep trying to throw me off the scent. I know your game! You want all the giant flying ants for yourself! It is of no matter. I could just counter with my giant flying blessed bee.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19592466
Okay.
>>
>>19592466
dude don't fuck with the bees of heaven. you think killer bees are bad think killer bees on steroids with a fanatical devotion to sting the shit out of sin.
>>
File: Oko1[1].png (13KB, 825x200px) Image search: [Google]
Oko1[1].png
13KB, 825x200px
OP, try tree standing and/or the exercise on the related. Maybe you just don't have enough free-roaming energy to do the energy stuff.
Breathe in while moving in the second pose, breath out while going back, the first exercise - whenever you want, just don't crash your hand at a shelf and don't spin yourself in dizziness.
2 - breath in while the feet are going up, 3 while head goes upwards, 4 while doing the table and 5 while doing the triangle, the last stuff on the right is supposed to be a sexual urge stopping move. Breathe moderately slow, just so it makes audible to you noise but not louder than that. If can't breath normally, start breathing extremely slowly and silently, your nose will accomodate and loosen up.
Oh yeah also, I would say stop masturbating if you'd be a man, but you are not, and I don't know how things work in females. Find a way to stop menstruation without fucking your hormonal cycles up?
Exercises should be done from ~8 to ~25 times per try, except for spinning - a minute or half should do. At least 7 of each for beginners, then increase with breaks (8+8+9, or 777 or whatever comes fancy)
The "standing like a tree" exercise you can google (it's from qi gong), just dont forget to keep your abdomen and head straight and comfy.
And work on your character godfuckindammit in the donkey balls, nobody useful wants to deal with hotheaded, fixated on a thing people. And I'm barely useful
>>
File: RAC.jpg (297KB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
RAC.jpg
297KB, 1000x1294px
>>19592503
And then what happens after my energy roams free?
>>
File: lol.jpg (345KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
345KB, 597x800px
>>19592482
Thanks for the concern. I'll bee fine.
>>
File: DDQCtk8XkAAg6nl.jpg (28KB, 575x338px) Image search: [Google]
DDQCtk8XkAAg6nl.jpg
28KB, 575x338px
OP is so beautiful
>>
>>19592533
I understand you're trying to be nice and that's good of you, but I would appreciate if you don't open this can in the new thread.
>>
>>19588193
https://imgur.com/a/5whJt
>>
>stalkers
>bullies

And I'm the crazy one.
>>
tfw no busty witch gf to boil frogs with
>>
>>19592581
Is this OP?
>>
>>19592581
You're supposed to post your tits not your face. This is an anonymous website.
>>
>>19592594
Yes? There's people who keep posting in this thread just to fight with me or harass me. Then they complain I'm an attention whore because I posted an imgur-link to one guy in the old thread (after 290+ posts, when the thread was about to hit bump limit anyway) because he said he could divine stuff from peoples face.

Now they spam the link or pictures, and direct all the attention to it over and over again. What are you trying to achieve? Give me more attention? Do you just have issues?

>>19592607
Fuck off, man.
>>
>>19592612
Can't really sympathise OP, you should've known better than to post your face on 4chan. Especially since you're a streamer. You've made plenty of enemies with these threads, of course people are gonna do everything in their power to annoy you.
Also as already stated you can't really complain about people being mean bullies when you started it.
>>
>>19592612
>Fuck off, man
Hey I'm trying to help. There are rules here and you broke one or two of them. Never ever post pictures or links to pictures of yourself on 4Chan. You just don't. I mean. I totally didn't just save that pic. Their are real psychos lurking here not jokers like us. take the steps needed to protect yourself and your identity online. You are hopelessly naive, girl.
>>
>>19592612
>4chan
>ESPECIALLY /x/
>massive number of virgins
>let me just post my breasts real quick
>omg why do ppl only care about the boobs?????

like a true german retard
>>
>>19592510
You'll have more vigor & clarity of perception, health, will get tired less and be able to do the energy ball thingie you apparently can't do. In rpg terms, it will start filling your stamina and mana bars after it fills the health one. Can't tell beyond that because I've been trying to move the ball & do other energy exercises and it's hard, but it feels fucking awesome. Like you are moving a huge clod of steaming magma through your veins. 7/10, not orgasm but pretty nice.
Well, you can always be 'rational' about it and don't believe anything, drawing it off as self-suggestion et cetera, repeatedly falling in the "won't do because no proof, will have no proof because haven't been doing" but being courageous enough to have faith is the trick. If you truly believe it since 15 years ago, it's a miracle (and a bad one) that you don't have enough faith to do that.
At some point the storm in your heart that demands to know the truest truth stops, and you kinda have to select/make a path and roll with it, you know. Use rationality as a tool, but only when you become happy enough, otherwise you'll become an ever-biasing ever-rationalizing douche - you know, like those who believe in aliens from pleiades and reptiloids because they don't feel any satisfication
Oh, and you """troll""" larpers. Don't! You are falling down to their level and dwelling in there. You could just ignore them, but instead you gloat yer ego (slightly) and waste your emotions.
And having an ego (in the "pride" meaning, not the personality one) is bad, you start doing stupid shit and missing all the chances, also people can insult you and if it passes your thick skin it always hits the spot, even when it shouldn't
Well, whatever, have a nice day or evening or whatever you burgers have over there. I'm not lazy to write this (with constant fixes) but too lazy to google/calculate the american time (and you could be from somewhere else still), sorry for the style, I'm about to go to sleep
>>
>>19592633
>>19592637
>>19592634

No, I'm making fun of "your" (assuming you belong to the group) logic. You provide what you see as an attention whore with attention and keep pointing towards the source of her (me) even getting attention.

Like, are you my servants? Doing the job for me, or something? Feed the fat monster with more attention and I don't even need to do the work myself?

I'm a very open book, I say exactly what I have on my mind, I share what I look like if if there's any chance people can do something with it. I really don't care, I don't hide.

However to say that I *deserve* crazy people bullying me and just obsessively refreshing this thread is absurd. I'm just here in my own little box, I don't go outside, I don't actively seek people to harass. If someone doesn't like me or this topic, just move the fuck on.
>>
There's a few interesting topics in a threadful of absolute horseshit.
Why do women have to ruin everything with their mere presence?

>OP wanna be a witch
>literally tens of people post shit about it, what to do and don't, how to achieve it, what is and isn't a witch, price to pay
>OP actively ignores all that shit to talk more about herself
Women, not even once.
>>
>>19592666
How pathetic to generalize a whole gender like that, really speaks volumes about you being quite the simple-minded fellow.

There's a lot of women who are VERY different from me, for the worse or the better. Women who do not seek arguments and attention. But also women who will gladly be naive and swallow this roleplay-magic crap.

>OP actively ignores all that shit to talk more about herself

I ignored a lot of these posts and replied to pretty much every in-topic post.

Nice selective perception you got there, retard. Almost reminds me of... a woman.
>>
File: 435435.png (124KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
435435.png
124KB, 300x300px
I miss the real /x/tan
>>
>>19592650
Good night anyway and thanks for the input. I'll disagree with some things but it doesn't matter.
>>
>>19592657
>However to say that I *deserve* crazy people bullying me and just obsessively refreshing this thread is absurd.
Have you been on 4chan before? What did you fucking expect would happen? You "deserve" this, because you should've known better. Like it or not this is your doing sweetheart.

>I'm just here in my own little box
As in the internet?! Are you having a laugh?

>I don't actively seek people to harass
Is that why you're being a dick to people answering questions you asked?
>>
>>19592657
I'm just in it for the memes. But all jokes aside, go and delete the pics linked here right now. Before you end up a meme yourself.
>>
>>19592706
I'm here for many years and never attracted as much crazy, bitter cunts as with this thread and the vampire thread. For some reason, both topics just make people go ballistic.

It must be because their "personal beliefs" about who they are and what is real are getting challenged and they lose their minds.

>Is that why you're being a dick to people answering questions you asked?

Why are you even here if you find me so off putting exactly? Find a new thread with nice people.
>>
>>19592686
And there it finally is!

OP confirmed tumblrina.
>>
File: 64.png (285KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
64.png
285KB, 720x720px
>>19592715
>makes a dumb generalized statement that he can't back up and gets called out on his selective perception bullshit
>counter argument: "T-Tumblerina!"
>>
File: yiah.jpg (14KB, 654x401px) Image search: [Google]
yiah.jpg
14KB, 654x401px
>>19592657
>some random dogs start growling while you are discussing shit with people
>actually give attention and tell them to fuck off
>dogs start barking
>give attention again and tell them to fuck off louder even more
>dogs are munching at your feet
>give attention YET AGAIN and tell them to fuck off
>now even the dogs from the other street are coming to bark at you
You'd think a person would notice a pattern, but not OP, no. Will cry, but continue licking the cactus. Likes (you)s?
>>
>>19592713
>Find a new thread with nice people.
Pro tip: You can't just make people with valid dissagreements leave you alone by repeatedly telling them to do so.

>I'm here for many years
Have you? Interesting how you haven't figured out yet how to make someone leave you alone. It's internet 101.
>>
>>19592710
I can't delete the IMGUR album anymore but it doesn't matter. I'm just letting you know that if you believe I'm an attention whore you should stop pointing your finger towards it because it will ultimately result in more attention for me.

Even if it's people calling me ugly, it's still very much attention. So unless "feeding" me is your goal... I would stop. That's all.

>>19592734
The thread is already way past bump limit and there was no serious discussion going on. So, don't know what world you are living in but not the same as mine.
>>
>>19592745
I never attracted as much butthurt as I have with the vampire and witch threads. Maybe people just got more desperate or mentally ill.

But I was always posting as myself, always argumentative and it generally never ended up with having people obsessively follow me around or camp my threads. I'm not against banter or insults, go ahead, I enjoy arguments - but this level of stalking or bullying is something else.
>>
nude OP

https://imgur.com/a/7dJFT
>>
>>19592759
> this level of stalking or bullying is something else
You just don't monitor /r9k/ a whole lot.
>>
>>19592789
Don't know if r9k changed now, but when I was active there 2~ years ago I didn't notice this kind of behavior myself.
>>
>>19592759
>stalking
Girl, you are a twitch streamer, posting a twitch screenshot, how hard do you think it is for people to find out who you are?
>>
>>19592750
You don't really get it we're just having a laugh. But in the spirit of fair play I wont turn you into a big boobed she-pepe. Even though I think that would be REALLY funny. because I am a true gent. Just be more careful in future.
>>
>>19592806
That's not what I'm talking about. My identity is never a secret, I share it openly, like I said before I'm very unfiltered when it comes to what I think or who I am. You can know all of that.

By stalking I mean people camping threads, just to fight me or harass me. Let me give you an example of this... I was very active in vampire threads before and there were people who just commented to insult me. Then I didn't post for several days and I post in another thread, and the same guys show up again calling me ugly and so on.

They even talk to me in other threads or just try to find me to fight. That's what I mean with stalking.

I have no PROBLEM with fights and arguments, call me whatever you want. But individuals following me for months and weeks just to start shit and call me names is mental.
>>
>>19592818
dubs demand you make her a meme
>>
>>19592835
shit
>>
>>19592832
>entire board is famous for housing schitzos
>omg why are ppl so weird!!!!

jesus fucking christ my lad
>>
>>19592832
Here's a crazy proposal:
How about you stop posting your face on an anonymous board?

>My identity is never a secret
Are you really too dumb to realize that's the fucking problem?
>>
>>19592852
They aren't schizophrenics, though. I'm really good at spotting schizos. They are just bitter and angry boys.

Don't tell me I "deserve" this shit. No one deserves being harassed by obsessive bitter cunts. People need to mind their own business and not make it their goal to hurt other people.

They obviously don't hurt me, but their level of bitterness and mental illness is still surprising me. The problem is with them, not me.

>>19592861
>How about you stop posting your face on an anonymous board?

Happened without me even showing my face.
>>
>>19592832
Maybe they just recognise your patterns, or you act like a bitch and they don't know it was you
Wasn't really in your boat so can't tell if it was like that, but I can see why they would stalk you. You have that air around you which bullies and trolls like, because it indicates that you will feed them sooner or later if they kick you enough
>>
File: 1504057652827.png (335KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1504057652827.png
335KB, 884x903px
>>19592869
Yet in the end the bullies and "trolls" just bump my threads and force-feed me attention. Ironic.
>>
>>19592864
>Happened without me even showing my face.
People called you ugly without you showing your face. Lol, okay.
>>
>>19592882
Obviously ugly isn't the only argument. But if you think people call other people ugly only after having seen their face then I'll assume we both live in different universes.
>>
>>19592892
Uh-huh....
>>
>>19592864
>Don't tell me I "deserve" this shit. No one deserves being harassed by obsessive bitter cunts. People need to mind their own business and not make it their goal to hurt other people.
It's like being going in the nigger ghetto at night while being a white woman, not running from Tyron & Bubba chasing you and getting robbed & raped. Of course, nobody deserves to be raped, right? But what the fuck you were expecting?
and then you go there daytime and demand something from the hood rats
>>19592877
> force-feed me attention
You really need to make some mental diet habits, this shit isn't going to lead you to anything healthy
>>
File: large (1).jpg (81KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
81KB, 500x282px
>>19592906
I feel that I can find something important on this board. Why do I feel like this, I don't understand myself.

In any case, I have learned that starting arguments and initiating some drama will aid the threads to get attention. You might say that's a bad strategy, but it is what I do. More eyes, more potential.
>>
>>19592919
>More eyes, more potential.
You must really be retarded if you think anyone having the knowledge you seek would plow through this amount of crap just to come to your rescue.
>>
>>19592935
FATE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAAAAYS....

Good hunter, have you seen the thread of light?
Just a hair, a fleeting thing, yet I clung to it, steeped as I was in the stench of blood and beasts.
>>
File: mda.png (158KB, 387x349px) Image search: [Google]
mda.png
158KB, 387x349px
>>19592919
Well you found out that if a human sticks with the pigs, he starts oinking. Happy?
>I have learned that starting arguments and initiating some drama will aid the threads to get attention.
This is disgusting. You have learned to be conflictive to accomplish your goals. Well lookie at what you've got so far, all the information you could find by googling and not being a thot and a dozens of people having bad opinions about you.
Come on.
>>
>>19592972
Out of my way, peasant.

I'm here to find the truth through mysterious ways of fate.
>>
File: disrespect.jpg (6KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
disrespect.jpg
6KB, 245x245px
>>19592986
This 'sarcastic' shit again. You are beyond helping.
No, actually wait, have a reaction pic, it will help you in your toxic journey THROUGH EVER 4CHINIOUS you get the idea
>>
>>19593035
Okay. Enjoy your day!
>>
>>19592864
>being harassed
>in an anonymous board
Wew, lad.
>>
>>19593169
>people can't get harassed on 4chan

Nice low IQ logic.
>>
>>19593199
Look dude we all know you want the attention, is not like anons care who the fuck you are, the problem is you keep posting the same shit over and over again annoying people, and thats the problem you are the problem, no one is "harassing" you waiting to see when you post, trying to dox you, its really sad, fishing for yous, trying so hard.
>>
>>19593242
You're talking out of your ass about a situation you have no clue about.

Thanks for the (you) anyway, bitch.
>>
>>19587506
OP actually do the spell THEN tell me I'm a LARPER
Thread posts: 453
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.