[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Thrid Eye General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ThirdEye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
ThirdEye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
ITT : We discuss anything related to the third eye.

>Experiences
>Techniques on how to open it
>Stories

Also, whats Christanity's views on it?
>>
>>19587492
I can answer most of these things, As I'm practicing.

What are the main things you want to know? You started off very vague..

My experiences are not important unless you really want to know.

>techniques on how to open it

Meditation, Practicing Christ, DMT, Weed.

If you open it to quickly you WILL have problems in your life. You WILL regret it.

It takes study, and gradual practice.
>>
>>19587492
Christian here, what is the 3rd eye important and why do I need to open it?
>>
>>19587792
As a christian, you should practice the act of christhood, if you're open to more philosophical views, I'd recommend listening to Alan Watts.
>>
>>19587800
I've listened to him before. do you have any lectures specifically you reccomend?
>>
>>19587780

What do you see when you open it?
>>
I am constantly feeling a light pressure in my 3rd eye area 24/7
What does this mean?
>>
>>19587492
Don't try too much to make a third eye. You are the third eye looking at your mind. Instead just imagine that which you wish to see.
>>
>>19587780

Warning to you: Do not talk about intention manifestation here. You will be targeted. It is one of the few things that they can, and do, go after people for.
>>
>>19588127
Full of mucous
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.