[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan and internet conspiracy theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1200.jpg (124KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
124KB, 1200x675px
Theory: The andy sixx threads on /b/ are made by anons who are paid by one of the mods who is a logposter.
>despite being spam, they arent removed
>their posters not banned
>the eerie persistence, this has been happening for a year or two
>every single day, "Would you?"
>discuss
>>
>>19587347
It is done by bots, there is a shilling agenda on 4chan, and they are a part of it.
Just follow the important topics, and you will see them.
>>
>>19587804
You forget about the ai on /pol/

If somebody have the screen.
>>
File: avatar660940_20.gif (24KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
24KB, 100x100px
>>19587932

I would very much like to see that screen or anything related

Recently (years ago) "they" finally acknowledge the imprtance of forums for mindcontrol and nowdays almost every free thinkers gathering place has been already seixed. Pol is sucha blatant example :(

They stole the cyberpunk from out internets and thats unnaceptable
>>
post stuff about mindcontrol, shills, tavistok, whatever your flow is
>>
File: 1504269512483.png (552KB, 1419x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1504269512483.png
552KB, 1419x1317px
>>19587932
>>19587971
only thing I have
>>
>>19587347
Mods let all kinds of shitty threads exist on on all the boards, especially on /b/.
>>
4chan uses bots to post threads to create "discussion"

It's to make 4chan appear it's full of content.
>>
File: clearly_shitpost.png (152KB, 360x840px) Image search: [Google]
clearly_shitpost.png
152KB, 360x840px
>>19587347
4chan exists solely for spies to transfer information to each other safely using steganography.
>My Proof:
1. Every other website HATES paying for the bandwidth of pictures. They restrict pictures or make you host them on spammy picture hosting sites that will just delete them after a year. 4chan actively encourages you to post UNLIMITED pictures.

2. Every other website keeps it's content FOREVER. I've seen forum posts I made TEN YEARS AGO for games. Those posts can generate ad clicks through searches FOREVER. 4chan destroys EVERY PAGE after 3 to 7 days.

3. 4chan encourages you to make a nearly endless supply of "memes" which are ORIGINAL images. Stegenography requires a picture NOT be generally known to work well. By posting memes the message image is public, while the key image is transferred through secure lines like couriers or strong encryption.

4. 4chan encourages you to upload HIGH QUALITY pictures (which are better for stegenography), while all other sites would love it if you posted only crappy (lossy) compressed images.

5. /pol/ exists because the spergy asslords were making it too hard for the spies to talk to each other. /pol/ is the only board NOT to have spy communications.

6. MOST of the spy communication takes place on boards that DO NOT ARCHIVE like /b/. Look for posts with high quality (png) images and specific "key phrases" for bots to find.

7. This message does not violate any rules, but will be deleted. (Or I'm just crazy.)
>>
>>19587347
Who's this Andy character and what are the threads about?
>>
bot here
AMA
>>
>>19589845

Who was phone?
>>
>>19589884
ded dad
>>
File: 62.png (2KB, 384x93px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
2KB, 384x93px
>>19587347
i get banned / warned for simply participating in certain threads.
its beyond me, because the "HOW CAN WHYTE BOIS COMPETE??" threads reach bump limit yet interesting topics get everyone in the thread banned
>>
>>19589809
You are not crazy, but we won't delete it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.