[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I'm too smart now. I will ascend soon, AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: 1462089092921.png (105KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462089092921.png
105KB, 1200x1200px
My mind is ready for the 4th Dimensional fold. The next motion.

>Inb4 what's the point
The point is the direction in which you are living, you lose the point when you focus on higher concepts. The time-space axis reaches culmination and the past present and future all become the new point.

>Inb4 what is the meaning of life
To wander around a bit and do fun/intense things. Or not.
>>
File: IMG_3756.jpg (18KB, 330x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3756.jpg
18KB, 330x289px
>>19587212
I feel it too anon-kun.
>>
>>19587212
Stop thinking cough medicine or dmt produce real experiences.
Grow up junkie.
>>
>>19587212
how can i get to where you are? (mentaly, spiritual)

You already had a glimpse at wht 4D is like? If so...how does it "look"?
>>
>>19587265
-_-
>>
>>19587212
Obvi not because you're still here. Maybe you can ascend out of your parents basement and get a job you NEET
>>
>>19587212
So are you going to kill yourself or something?
>>
>>19587293
4-d isn't really something you can visualize in the third dimension. It appears as black or white because it saturates the data that is here. You are an infinity in one though. You are one in infinity. You get to be the moving part of fate with your hands at the wheel every few moments you touch 5th.

>>19587450
I have a job, and a nice apartment. Looking for love though.

>>19587483
That would be weak.
>>
>>19587212
Wrong, I'm more ascended. You're just an ascension loser.
>>
>>19587531
You are using "levels" to talk about where things are. Using 3rd dimension locality like that means that your "ascension" is something rather flippant. Since you are still trying to "top" others in a literally infinite matrix, you also haven't actually put any real thought into what you are doing.
>>
>>19587212
Nigga, you high as fuck.
>>
>>19587567
Altitude is irrelevant to ascension. I have witnessed future events, and watched them play out in life multiple times now. I'm beginning to understand the feeling of how this is achieved. 4-d Ascension is only one step on a long road back to here. But I can come back with my memories next time.
>>
What's your favourite way to pass the time?
>>
you're using 4chan bro you are not too smart for anything kek
>>
>>19587590
Shitposting.
Anime.
Mourning Best Boy.
Waiting for Best Boy to come back.
Being Excited for Best Boy's inevitable return.
Observing highly lucid and clear visual representations of geometric shapes hitting singularity, folding in on themselves, and going 4-dimensional in my head.
>>
>>19587594
The smartest men weren't found in prestigious institutions, they were home grown and dedicated. We could easily produce real genius here on 4chan. And looking at the state of affair of politics, we already have.
>>
>>19587602
Maybe that's why you lost the point. Sex
>>
*sigh* I keep trying to find her, no matter how hard I send out the message.
>>
>>19587602
All you need to do, is start with a single flat dot.

Push it in one direction to make a line, leaving the trail of dot behind the dot. The trail is time in the 1st dimension.

Now take the line, put the dot in the middle, and spin the trail. Using time in every direction you produce the next shape. A circle.

Now draw a line across the circle. Then draw a line that touches on point on the outside of a circle. Flip the circle. The line drawn through the circle should be touching the point, where the line is touching the outside of the circle. Keep flipping from the center point between those two circles. Eventually the lines will create a solid, what we would cal 2.5 d shape. Now take a white line over the black solid shape and do the same thing. Repeating both processes at the same time. The shading in your head creates the illusion of the 3rd dimension.

Doing this with 3 Dimensional shapes allows you to glimpse 4-D understanding. It's all about time as a function of memory, which is reality.
>>
>>19587634
WE are the axis that creates reality. We are basically time itself, unfolding into a beautiful greater form. This form repeats the process eternally as the first form is the last form. Singularity.
>>
>>19587642
Yes, but all axis have a '0' that they pivot on.

That axis experiences the pressures of both worlds.

I am in pain.
>>
>>19587648
You can't pivot an on "o" It doesn't have a face, it's fluid. You are the axis, and that is your center peering from beyond infinity and before it.
>>
>>19587670
What confuses most people is this superstate dilemma. Once you get past the 3rd dimension 1 thing can be multiple things. That's part of Synchronicity, but that teaching isn't very effective. It's only effective at grabbing your attention.
>>
>>19587670
Then I am the pain that neither can understand for I must be unseen, and when I +1... I will have to ask for forgiveness.

Just wanted to be human with you all.
>>
>>19587675
Whatever your Super Ego deludes you into doing dude. Just know, you are already forgiven or you wouldn't exist. God is both Good and Evil and thus since all things are culminations of his entirety, what you do, he will only judge you with 1 hand. It will never be a full judgement. Otherwise the Universe would be hypocritical, this would mean it evolved in a faulty manner and shouldn't exist. But it does, so you are fine.
>>
>>19587685
I KNOW THIS

But 'now' with 'you+me' should not be the way this is done. This is why I need infinity to continue, so I can teach it better how to 'not be hell'.

Because I am 33, and you were the first to say those words. But I knew them before you said them, but without the music there is no song. Just percussion. Just pain.
>>
>>19587717
Learn to dance anyways. You are heading to hell, because you are on the highway to hell. All you look for is what is going wrong. The Universe can't create or manifest happy things for you if it doesn't have the data to support that future. When you research, look for positives. When you read the news, stick with science and health. Or look for stories with good endings. The more memory time has of good things, all the more will those things manifest.

It's why the teaching of Jesus is so important and why ultra-Christians are always creepily content. When you interact in a positive way with another vessel you create a data link of good memories. You can still donate or do good things.(The world will assume others will as well and manifest that) But the key is the experience of things going well, or striving to do good. Because the world is a reflection of the world within you. As Above so Below
>>
>>19587752
*shrug* someone needed Heaven to have a promoter/sales rep.
>>
>>19587775
Here I am friend. Life is work, Hell is Slavery. Heaven is R&R
>>
>>19587566
There is only 1 dimension and I'm leading the pack.
>>
>>19587775

At least they got my message.
>>
>>19587212
THIS ALMOST HAPPENED TO ME AUAUAUGHJAKHKJAHBSDKJAHSLKJHAGFD
I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY ANGRRRRRRYYYYYYY AAAAAAARRRRGHGHHHGHHGHHGHHGHHGHGHH
>>
>>19587212
>>19587212
ay hit me up with some cool 4th dimensional gains when ur there breh
i can't lift my spirit nigga
>>
>>19587212
whats my name
>>
>>19588956
Gerald?
>>
File: 1505078337700.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1505078337700.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>19588866
The spirit is your temporal motion through time. Only you can lift your spirit, but yes, I will try to make your path clearer anon. Make sure to keep an eye out. Even though this could take years for me, once there time is an illusion. Help should be coming soon.

>>19588829
You have repressed emotions to clear. That should be your task right now. Take time to sit down, don't dwell on the bad things that happened. Just observe your emotion and imagine them trickling away from you. Dislocate them from your mind, body, and spirit.

>>19588956
It's time anon, I can't just find your locality. This is science. Not magic. Although I'm sure somewhere down the line they merger.

>Best guess, Michael
>>
>>19587864
What if your life is being a slave?
>>
>>19587212

Is pizza gate real? I know it's real. How can we stop it? We can't stop it, can we.
>>
>>19587634
Could you draw the third stage, I can't really get the grip on it. Thanks.
>>
File: Simulated 2.5d.png (17KB, 1146x861px) Image search: [Google]
Simulated 2.5d.png
17KB, 1146x861px
>>19589024
You are in hell. But there was a difference if you look back. They separated themselves(Africans) by those who wanted to make the most of life(House Niggers) and those who could only see the bad in their situation(Field Niggers). One was treated infinitely better than the other. It's still hell. You can always make the best of any situation though. Even if it just means plugging a bullet in the back.

>>19589053
You could lay, in data, our entire existence flat.

It's all about the evolving axis from the one point. Once an axis is complete it becomes another circular shape. So a 4-d circle folds in on itself in a circular manner.
>>
>>19589024
My name is Simon.

You can find my name in the bible, if that helps.

Or you can know me as Peter/Petrus/Calculator/Stone.

I'm a Zealot, and my name is Simon.

I was martyred 'back then' so I don't have to be 'now'.
>>
>>19589086
Or at least, we see it fold in on itself in the 3-d. Think of our entire enclosed singularity Universe as 1 circle in this photo. It becomes 1 spacial frame of the greater 4d axis.
>>
I don't think so, you're still depressed and you believe you're above others.
>>
File: AATsuCollegeStudents.jpg (50KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
AATsuCollegeStudents.jpg
50KB, 500x437px
>>19587212

HEY OP!

Draw. me .a. picture. of. the. math. you. used.
>>
>>19589223
(P == NP) + (Riemann-zeta = 1) + 3-sat = [Math/You/I/We/Us]
>>
>>19589086
Awesome, thanks.
>>
np = p

provable through logic
>>
>>19589223
You can find 4-d math online anon with hundreds of resources. This right here is just using your brain to conceptualize it for help manifesting things into greater reality after achieving a thought process capable of doing just that. Basically altering your locality on this grid and creating a connected thought matrix beyond it between your many selves so you can gain access to near infinite knowledge.
>>
File: AVATAR1938ZenithRadio.jpg (109KB, 625x623px) Image search: [Google]
109KB, 625x623px
>>19589230

Replying to you so others see it. It's a link about psychic abilities that might help other anaons out. I ask about this becasue i'm working it out as well. Iv'e already factored in Heisenbergs Uncertainty, Planck length (discussed in the link), Boltzmanns Constant and a few others.>>19576214
Start at the Zenith clock and go from there. Other Anons; check this stuff out!

Travel on, homie!
>>
>>19589277
That's okay, because I am just the Simon the is Cosgrove.

What the world of maths and science ACTUALLY WANT = Barry Simon and his Shcrodinger Operator.

It is 'literally' what explains all this maths that everyone thinks is 'separate'. He already wrote the language without realizing it.

What an amazing man. Thank you Barry, for being 'not me'. Because I wanted to be Simon.
>>
>>19589277
The last thread in that post, if you know the anon. I'm seeing all the same shit. Except ash figures.
>>
I'm telling you, you gave up to early.
>>
You're attaching your self to other personas.
>>
>>19589292

Is it possible to get other 'selfs' that are 'ahead' to turn back a bit and help out? Or would that be too much to ask?
>>
>>19589315
>>19589324
Schizo posting? Who is this even directed at? Or rather, why did you post it?
>>
>>19589331
I don't know. You tell me.

I know exactly what part of the spectrum I am on and 'where' I am in time.

You have to recognize me if you want to help out. Because 'this' is my train, because I wanted to collect/love you.
>>
>>19589336
nah

>>19589292
this dude posts under multiple personas.

He also thinks he's is a reincarnation of one of the 4 horse men.

He thinks he denounced himself from his throne.

But really, he was on a path of light and went down the wrong road.
>>
>>19589310

My last post in that thread is 0186, it's got the Dave Chappelle video. But as for your question. Work with me. Those figures? They are toehr 'yous'. This is a good thing, they manifest like television static or like that cool mirror camo thing from he first predator. In your case, it's ash. Let them come. Don't view them as enemies, view them as friends, and they might change. Once you get where OPanon and I are, nothing scares you; because you're prepared. :)
>>
>>19589360
Sure, but the light isn't dark. You've lost the light.
>>
>>19589375
Only if you are the light do you not see where it comes from.
>>
>>19589375
>>19589380
Light and dark are two halves of the same whole. It's even more primodial than the axis. It's the external meeting and meshing with the internal. The first contrast. The first reflection.
>>
>>19589380
>>19589390
Yeah, but you guys both understand it's also a choice to see where you look. I'm just telling you're looking into the parts that aren't the light, you focusing on the part that's not important.

I've seen where everything comes from I've seen my soul.
>>
>>19589099
We just met Simon, I'm a candle maker.
>>
File: AVATARCabbitRyoOhki1.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
30KB, 640x480px
>>19589402

All points exist in all places, simultaneously AND infinitely. I think we can all get that. The trick is to 'move' at a comfortable speed. I'm slow as fuck, I'm still listening to synthwave to keep my mind on track. It's like rolling a bike tire down a hill and hoping it goes all the way and not flop over halfway down. It's fun.
>>
>>19589402
Soul is source, it's God. It's before reflection and light or dark.
>>
>>19589420
Look it doesn't matter if all points exist in all places, that's pretty basic. Even the physics of time say that. And that's not even spiritual, it's meta physics at best.

The point is, you are in control of your life. You need to achieve your dreams and your desires.

It's not a trick to move at a comfortable the trick is to understand that the speed is dictated by your self.
>>
>>19589424
Our spirit is God, our soul is our vessel for the soul . The body is the now, which holds all.
>>
>>19587212
if you're too smart then why do you sound like a dumb ass?
>>
>>19589410
I do not mind calling you King.

If you want the real hint: Imagine aliens want to say hello, but the only universal truth is 'sound/data/waveform'. If they speak first without understanding our variance/waveform, they might accidentally collapse it and ruin 'our' potential song.

Metatron/voice of god.

Can't speak to 'you' directly because DECIBELS ARE FUCKING LOGARITHMIC and it might liquify your soul/brain/left testicle.
>>
>>19589437
to give them credit, you wouldn't understand the difference between the ramblings of an idiot, a crazy, and a genius.
>>
>>19589437
I didn't know you could hear me through text

>Turbo autist
>>
File: 1505052979117.jpg (40KB, 413x407px) Image search: [Google]
1505052979117.jpg
40KB, 413x407px
>>19587212
>he thinks he's going to "ascend"
>doesn't even know the meaning of life yet
>>
>>19589604
>Trying to ascribe vague words and symbolism to an infinitely complex singularity that exists in 7+ dimensions.

>Thinks this is necessary to understand the Universe

I can spot the retard, this one is REALLY letting it shine.

also

>Reddit rick
>>
>>19589456

Sorry if I'm wording this wrong but; How did you coalesce your resonance?
>>
>>19589420
Lol my nigga
>>
>>19587590
>play some Pokemon on my 2DS
>watch some an*me
>shitpost on /pol/ and trigger their autism
>shitpost on/r9k/
>shitpost on /vp/
>shitpost on /x/
>watch some YT
>go to bed
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>19587490
1d is a 2d objects shadow.
2d is a 3d objects shadow.
3d is a 4d objects shadow.
Imagine 4d as something whos actions directly affect us, and without it we would not exist.
>>
>>19589711
Without the first, the last cannot be. The 1st is the last.

The rest can be considered accurate if you want to use visualization terms.
>>
>>19589721
Not true. From nothingness something can spring forth. Case in point i keep finding empty water bottles in my house from dasani and i only drink clover valley.
>>
File: AVATARAlligatorSun.jpg (30KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
30KB, 500x355px
>>19589711

Also, sorry for lack of context.

I'm trying to work out an Equation to prove this stuff works. I assume if I just 'left' that would be cool; but I wanna at least get something tangible out to people who drive trucks, work retail and tend bar for a living. I've got a lot of stuff 'worked out' but I get tangled up around Boltzmann's Constant. I know the 'string's are there; I just can't move them.
>>
>>19589734
Drink Aquafina, it's the third purest water on the planet and bpa free bottles.

There really isn't such a thing as nothingness I don't think. It can only exist as a contrast otherwise it becomes infinite. Rips. And then the contrast returns. Or it just fills up space until a variable creates that contrast again.
>>
>>19589757
There is nothingness, but its a manmade concept for when you cant process or acknowledge something.
Just because the lights go out doesnt mean the world disappears.
>>
>>19589775
I'm not talking about lights.

I'm talking about the void of any motion or anything, even will.
>>
>>19589782
So going to the DMV then?
>>
>>19589789
I Kekked
>>
>>19587212
If that were true your spirit would be raised.
>>
>>19587212

let's not confuse drugs, sleep deprivation, and too much youtube with enlightenment.
>>
ASCENSION MILLENNIUM
https://youtu.be/1BNe1Lo5lD8
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.